PDA

View Full Version : Jayden Price Folk Hero

El_Chapo
09-11-2021, 07:52 PM
My newest favorite player..

Tossing the ball casually into the crowd after housing a punt was AWWWWEEESOME!!! the endzone crowd went crazy!!

Gotta be a folk hero...1st NDSU guy to throw a ball into the stands.

Someone NIL that guy now!!!

oldmantutters
09-11-2021, 08:18 PM
My newest favorite player..

Tossing the ball casually into the crowd after housing a punt was AWWWWEEESOME!!! the endzone crowd went crazy!!

Gotta be a folk hero...1st NDSU guy to throw a ball into the stands.

Someone NIL that guy now!!!You're a tool

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
09-11-2021, 11:52 PM
no that was badass, I bet the coeds loved it

HerdBot
09-12-2021, 01:11 AM
This guy fucks. Am I right?

StL Bison Fan
09-12-2021, 01:44 AM
This happened right in front of me. Yes the kid thought it was great.
The rest of us thought the unsportsmanlike call wasn’t great.

El_Chapo
09-12-2021, 02:08 AM
This guy fucks. Am I right?

Barstool athlete 4 shizzle

ThunderDan
09-12-2021, 02:44 AM
Barstool athlete 4 shizzle

Along with literally any college athlete who takes the time to fill out an online form.
People still think this is some sort of special thing?

Fill out an online form. Barstool sends you a t shirt. You are now a Barstool athlete.

El_Chapo
09-12-2021, 02:57 AM
Along with literally any college athlete who takes the time to fill out an online form.
People still think this is some sort of special thing?

Fill out an online form. Barstool sends you a t shirt. You are now a Barstool athlete.

I was joking.... geez relax francis

ThunderDan
09-12-2021, 03:34 AM
I was joking.... geez relax francis

no you weren't.

El_Chapo
09-12-2021, 03:47 AM
whenever a 4 swizzle is involved its a joke

but that was fuckin sweet. I just re-watched it... next time I hope he launches into the nose bleeds

Gully
09-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Seems like a fun loving, free spirited kid who's a hell of an athlete and makes some great plays. Fun to watch.

That said, Coach Entz wasn't impressed with the celebration and I don't think it will happen again soon.

Hunter L. had a not so smart moment as well crossing the goal line. Similar to last week...if there would have been a down the goal line camera, I don't think the TD would have stood. Much like with Jayden, I'm sure it will be a point of emphasis in practice.

El_Chapo
09-12-2021, 01:43 PM
Seems like a fun loving, free spirited kid who's a hell of an athlete and makes some great plays. Fun to watch.

That said, Coach Entz wasn't impressed with the celebration and I don't think it will happen again soon.

Hunter L. had a not so smart moment as well crossing the goal line. Similar to last week...if there would have been a down the goal line camera, I don't think the TD would have stood. Much like with Jayden, I'm sure it will be a point of emphasis in practice.

college = fun times.

Hammerhead
09-12-2021, 02:15 PM
college = fun times.

Video of Chapo taking his son to college.
https://youtu.be/YdElbI77IfY?t=89

tony
09-12-2021, 02:17 PM
Jayden "NFC" Price.

No Fair Catch

El_Chapo
09-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Jayden "NFC" Price.

No Fair Catch

I like that Tony. he does have moxie!

El_Chapo
09-12-2021, 02:27 PM
Video of Chapo taking his son to college.
https://youtu.be/YdElbI77IfY?t=89

Hammer. haha that's an awesome find ... at tailgate yesterday my wife's cousin turned 21 3 weeks ago and says to his dad. "Hey dad , we are thinking about going to chubs then downtown drinking after game"

I say " Thinking??? you're 21 you're going...ain't no time for thinking"