PDA

View Full Version : Dome Nazis

SDbison
09-10-2021, 01:03 AM
Kicking non service dogs from tailgate area. Wow, do these Fucktards have anything better to do!

El_Chapo
09-10-2021, 01:31 AM
Kicking non service dogs from tailgate area. Wow, do these Fucktards have anything better to do!

all it takes in 2021 is for 1 or 2 people to bitch and these people/board members cowher in fear.

LikeMothers
09-10-2021, 01:53 AM
Petty politics somewhere. Someone doesn't like a particular dog owner. If there were an objective reason behind it, like insurance, bars & restaurants wouldn't be letting dogs on their patios.

oldmantutters
09-10-2021, 02:12 AM
Petty politics somewhere. Someone doesn't like a particular dog owner. If there were an objective reason behind it, like insurance, bars & restaurants wouldn't be letting dogs on their patios.Pets don't need to be at bars and restaurants. If you can't be away from your pet for a couple hours while you go out, learn to fucking cook and pick up a 6 pack at the liquor store.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

SDbison
09-10-2021, 02:18 AM
Pets don't need to be at bars and restaurants. If you can't be away from your pet for a couple hours while you go out, learn to fucking cook and pick up a 6 pack at the liquor store.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk Tailgate area is not a bar or restaurant. I asked the dictators at NDSU or the dome to give a reason for doing this rather than just putting out a new rule. No issues for the past 20 years.

Bison03
09-10-2021, 03:34 AM
I have always seen dogs in the tailgate lot, including last week? Is this really happening?’

OrygunBison
09-10-2021, 03:39 AM
Pets don't need to be at bars and restaurants. If you can't be away from your pet for a couple hours while you go out, learn to fucking cook and pick up a 6 pack at the liquor store.

I just don't get why people get so angry about such petty things.

EC8CH
09-10-2021, 03:42 AM

I always liked seeing the doggos walking around the tailgate lots all done up in Bison gear. Sucks they can't come anymore. We don't deserve dogs.

EC8CH
09-10-2021, 03:43 AM
Petty politics somewhere. Someone doesn't like a particular dog owner. If there were an objective reason behind it, like insurance, bars & restaurants wouldn't be letting dogs on their patios.

Someone step in some poo?

HerdBot
09-10-2021, 05:19 AM
https://slowfoodwesternslope.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/everything-illegal-blurb.jpg

Gully
09-10-2021, 10:39 AM

I agree. Why in the world would someone complain about a few other people having a dog at tailgating? People will always find something to complain about.

Professor Chaos
09-10-2021, 12:23 PM
Just bring your permit and you'll be fine.

http://alterfoot.com/hj/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/permit.gif

Hammerhead
09-10-2021, 01:02 PM
I like dogs, but there are people who don't. I know one person who was attacked by a dog when she was a child and doesn't like to be around them at all.

WeAreThePride
09-10-2021, 01:05 PM
I like dogs, but there are people who don't. I know one person who was attacked by a dog when she was a child and doesn't like to be around them at all.

Tough titties, I guess. Maybe she can leave if dogs make her uncomfortable.

THEsocalledfan
09-10-2021, 01:17 PM
I agree. Why in the world would someone complain about a few other people having a dog at tailgating? People will always find something to complain about.

Yeah, the angst should be at NDSU. This is so flipping dumb.

ThunderDan
09-10-2021, 01:29 PM
I'd imagine the lawsuit from someone getting bit would be worse than people getting upset that they can't bring their dog.
And yea, every dog owner thinks their dog is the sweetest and would never harm anyone....until they do.

I like petting a nice doggo, but it's kind of surprising they allowed dogs there to be honest. Not worth the lawsuit.

MankatoBison
09-10-2021, 01:33 PM
I have been told that if you question the decision making process of authority figures, that it means you are a bad person and want everyone to die.

If you blindly support the authority figures and ignore evidence to the contrary it means you are super duper virtuous and better than everyone else.

If you DONT support the banning of dogs, it means that you are an agent of DEATH BY DOG! you are a MURDERER!!! Youre EXACTLY like Hitler!! Why do you want people to be murdered by dogs in the tailgate lot?!?!? HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE??????

If you tell me, people at the NDSU tailgate are not at risk of being murdered by dogs, and show me the evidence that the liklihood of someone being murdered by dogs at the tailgate are literally less than 1 in 10,000,000, it means you are a SCIENCE DENIER!! SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME!

tjbison
09-10-2021, 01:35 PM
as a Dog person this is stupid, I will go out of my way to support business that allow dogs. Nice big old Lab/G Ret laying inthe sun on a bar patio smiling makes me happy while I have a beer.

Lots of fucking power hungry outspoken idiots in this world

MankatoBison
09-10-2021, 01:37 PM
I'd imagine the lawsuit from someone getting bit would be worse than people getting upset that they can't bring their dog.
And yea, every dog owner thinks their dog is the sweetest and would never harm anyone....until they do.

I like petting a nice doggo, but it's kind of surprising they allowed dogs there to be honest. Not worth the lawsuit.

The dome, and NDSU undoubtedly have liability coverage for accidents and things that happen on their property. The odds that their coverage wouldnt be enough to cover a dog bite is approximately 0%.
Hell I work at a life insurance company with 1 door and 1 window and our umbrella policy for strange things that could occur out of our control is over $1,000,000.

StL Bison Fan
09-10-2021, 01:44 PM
The breweries we go to always have a few dogs sitting outside. Swing Barrels is next door to Hotdog the groomer. They sell dog beer.

I don’t mind dogs at tailgate with their Bison gear on as long as they are good dog citizens. Something or someone must have happened to change this.

We have two griffons who spend a lot of time outdoors. The smell alone would clear out the west lot. You will not be seeing or smelling them on Saturday. You’re welcome :bow:

HandoEX
09-10-2021, 01:53 PM
Awesome, Bisonville has really needed something new to complain about.

EC8CH
09-10-2021, 01:55 PM
Awesome, Bisonville has really needed something new to complain about.

Sign me up to team sniffy face.

https://i.imgflip.com/5minb7.jpg

BISONBRI53
09-10-2021, 02:02 PM
as a Dog person this is stupid, I will go out of my way to support business that allow dogs. Nice big old Lab/G Ret laying inthe sun on a bar patio smiling makes me happy while I have a beer.

Lots of fucking power hungry outspoken idiots in this world

Many of them are on this board!!!

GreenfieldBison
09-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Every Dog Is a Rescue Dog

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2021/09/john-dickerson-goodbye-my-familys-beloved-dog/620010/ (https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2021/09/john-dickerson-goodbye-my-familys-beloved-dog/620010/?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20210910&instance_id=40054&nl=the-morning&regi_id=120307771&segment_id=68558&te=1&user_id=af0fbbfe31e044e5ca173e94c43857e6)

ThunderDan
09-10-2021, 02:48 PM
The dome, and NDSU undoubtedly have liability coverage for accidents and things that happen on their property. The odds that their coverage wouldnt be enough to cover a dog bite is approximately 0%.
Hell I work at a life insurance company with 1 door and 1 window and our umbrella policy for strange things that could occur out of our control is over $1,000,000.

I also have insurance for my car, but I don't think, "man, I don't care if someone runs into my car...I have insurance for it!"
The media backlash would be bad if a dog bit someone.
Now, imagine a little kid gets bit in the face and has scars for the rest of their life. Insurance ain't covering that massive lawsuit.

Again, I like doggies, and don't mind them being there, but as a business, I think it's a terrible accident waiting to happen.

El_Chapo
09-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Looks like EVERYONE needs to bring dogs this saturday!!! ive seen them there since 1993 but yea KAREN in 2021 HAS TO STOP IT!

sure glad NDSU is more worried about dogs then getting into MOUNTAIN WEST / AAC after their implosions!

TransAmBison
09-10-2021, 02:55 PM
Looks like EVERYONE needs to bring dogs this saturday!!! ive seen them there since 1993 but yea KAREN in 2021 HAS TO STOP IT!

sure glad NDSU is more worried about dogs then getting into MOUNTAIN WEST / AAC after their implosions!Mountain West tshirts/banners/etc will no longer be allowed in the tailgating soon as well.

El_Chapo
09-10-2021, 03:00 PM
Mountain West tshirts/banners/etc will no longer be allowed in the tailgating soon as well.

or your furry yellow coats... that looks like a dog from a distance!

Bison Loaf
09-10-2021, 03:01 PM
Mountain West tshirts/banners/etc will no longer be allowed in the tailgating soon as well.

And how long before Thunderstruck Makers gets banned out there? Scary to think about.

El_Chapo
09-10-2021, 03:08 PM
And how long before Thunderstruck Makers gets banned out there? Scary to think about.

well i was in the dome front row 2 hours b4 kick off (yea my kid wanted dippin dots..so shut it)
the rap music dropping N Bombs and F bombs should be gone before DOGS in the parking lot or acdc

NDSUBowler
09-10-2021, 03:08 PM
The rule states all non-service animals are banned...humans are animals. NO ONE GETS TO SHOW UP TOMORROW

THEsocalledfan
09-10-2021, 03:11 PM
I also have insurance for my car, but I don't think, "man, I don't care if someone runs into my car...I have insurance for it!"
The media backlash would be bad if a dog bit someone.
Now, imagine a little kid gets bit in the face and has scars for the rest of their life. Insurance ain't covering that massive lawsuit.

Again, I like doggies, and don't mind them being there, but as a business, I think it's a terrible accident waiting to happen.

But this is not a wide spread problem, is it? I tailgated many times back in the day on Washington Ave for Vike's games and very common for dogs there. If there was a rash of dog bits at tailgates, would it not be well known? Keep it simple; set rules for folks who bring dogs (on a leash) and reserve the right to kick out anyone with a dog not under control. It really is not complicated.

TransAmBison
09-10-2021, 03:13 PM
And how long before Thunderstruck Makers gets banned out there? Scary to think about.So Manilow is behind all this?

OrygunBison
09-10-2021, 03:36 PM
Keep it simple; set rules for folks who bring dogs (on a leash) and reserve the right to kick out anyone with a dog not under control. It really is not complicated.

Agreed. It really is just that simple.

I wonder how this issue got to the top of Security's pile given all of the other indiscretions that you dorks are doing in the tailgate lot!!! (J/K)

Bison Loaf
09-10-2021, 03:37 PM
So Manilow is behind all this?
I wouldn't put it past the sneaky bastard. He's been suspiciously quiet for too many years now.

HerdBot
09-10-2021, 03:48 PM

I don't like fat people either. I was once had a fat fuck fall on me as a kid and they make me uncomfortable. Public safety. No fat people.

HerdBot
09-10-2021, 03:53 PM
well i was in the dome front row 2 hours b4 kick off (yea my kid wanted dippin dots..so shut it)
the rap music dropping N Bombs and F bombs should be gone before DOGS in the parking lot or acdc

Fuck yeah and let's ban DANCING! It's like these kids are possessed by the devil. And let's ban the HORNS. Christians might be offended and think they are devil horns. Let's also ban sexy clothing and require peasant skirts.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/83784512/there-will-be-no-dancing.jpg

GreenfieldBison
09-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Fuck yeah and let's ban DANCING! It's like these kids are possessed by the devil. And let's ban the HORNS. Christians might be offended and think they are devil horns. Let's also ban sexy clothing and require peasant skirts.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/83784512/there-will-be-no-dancing.jpg

Whooooa back there big fella. Let's not get carried away now brother.

Twincitybizon
09-10-2021, 04:58 PM
I'm a dog guy. Love dogs. Thousands of loud drunk people crammed together is not a great environment for most dogs. Putting your dog in a bag spot imo.

56BISON73
09-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Joe Biden would approve.

Gully
09-10-2021, 05:01 PM
They already changed it again.

ThunderDan
09-10-2021, 05:01 PM
But this is not a wide spread problem, is it? I tailgated many times back in the day on Washington Ave for Vike's games and very common for dogs there. If there was a rash of dog bits at tailgates, would it not be well known? Keep it simple; set rules for folks who bring dogs (on a leash) and reserve the right to kick out anyone with a dog not under control. It really is not complicated.

There isn't a wide spread problem of people walking into gas stations without shirts and shoes, so why is there a no shirt, no shoes policy?
You need to look at this from a business standpoint. Why risk the liability of someone getting bit so that 20-30 people can be happy they can bring their dog?

Again, I love petting a nice dog and have no issue with them being there, but if I'm a business, I'd definitely not allow them. From the Fargodome standpoint, it makes sense. Whether or not it makes sense to you as a fan, does not matter.

HandoEX
09-10-2021, 05:04 PM
18. Animals must be on a leash and well behaved at all times and all owners assume responsibility for the actions of their animal.

Lmao! That rule didn’t last long!

EC8CH
09-10-2021, 05:12 PM
18. Animals must be on a leash and well behaved at all times and all owners assume responsibility for the actions of their animal.

Sniff butts for the win!!!

Gully
09-10-2021, 05:13 PM
People have lost their minds. There is no way to avoid all risk in life.

EC8CH
09-10-2021, 05:14 PM
Joe Biden would approve.

Joe loves dogs. Takes in rescues. Sign of a good person.

No_Skill
09-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Hey, they made the wrong call, got feedback, and made a change back. Kudos to them for listening and basically admitting they made a mistake. Good on them.

Bison Loaf
09-10-2021, 06:19 PM
Am I the only one wishing they would have clarified the term "animals" a bit further? NOW what the hell am I supposed to do if RTO shows up at my tailgate?

TransAmBison
09-10-2021, 06:19 PM
Am I the only one wishing they would have clarified the term "animals" a bit further? NOW what the hell am I supposed to do if RTO shows up at my tailgate?As long as he is on a leash it should be okay.

Bison Loaf
09-10-2021, 06:21 PM
As long as he is on a leash it should be okay.

Does nothing for the smell though.

semobison
09-10-2021, 08:27 PM
I love dogs but wouldn’t bring mine to a Bison game. Some people are very frightened of dogs but I guess according to some of you, that’s their problem.
So, what do these people do with their dogs when they go into the game? Not a fan of people leaving their dog in a vehicle for three hours.
Like most social media sites nowadays Bville is going down the tubes. I can’t believe I just replied to this idiotic thread!

NDSUBowler
09-10-2021, 08:32 PM
Joe Biden would approve.

I won't lie...I did nazi that coming!

TAILG8R
09-10-2021, 08:34 PM
Next they will tell us that only vaccinated dogs can go tailgating ...

Can't wait for this to completely derail the thread!!!!

OrygunBison
09-10-2021, 08:34 PM
There isn't a wide spread problem of people walking into gas stations without shirts and shoes, so why is there a no shirt, no shoes policy?
You need to look at this from a business standpoint. Why risk the liability of someone getting bit so that 20-30 people can be happy they can bring their dog?

Again, I love petting a nice dog and have no issue with them being there, but if I'm a business, I'd definitely not allow them. From the Fargodome standpoint, it makes sense. Whether or not it makes sense to you as a fan, does not matter.

And coffee cups from some places tell you that you coffee is hot. What's your point? Typically, signs are created simply to allow their creators to not have to worry about the liability of that issue any longer. If you are a dumbass and burn your face off with coffee, now they can state that you were warned.

The problem here is that they're following it up with an enforcement policy. If they weren't being so dumb, they'd realize that enforcement actually opens the up to more liability...at least more potential to get served. If someone still gets bitten, now a victim can also claim that the enforcement of the rule wasn't robust enough.

It is for these reasons that you don't see cameras all over the place. While they might be helpful, it puts more responsibility on the property owners.

SDbison
09-10-2021, 08:55 PM

Lmao! That rule didn’t last long! That is be because I wrote them a nice e-mail last night telling them how stupid they arel

BISONBRI53
09-10-2021, 09:04 PM
that is be because i wrote them a nice e-mail last night telling them how stupid they arel

shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1998braves64
09-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Next they will tell us that only vaccinated dogs can go tailgating ...

Can't wait for this to completely derail the thread!!!!

Any responsible pet owner should have given their dog a rabies shot. Otherwise you're a knuckledragger.

:hide:

runtheoption
09-10-2021, 09:56 PM
As long as he is on a leash it should be okay.

Am I the only one wishing they would have clarified the term "animals" a bit further? NOW what the hell am I supposed to do if RTO shows up at my tailgate?

You hump ONE leg....

Professor Chaos
09-10-2021, 09:59 PM
That is be because I wrote them a nice e-mail last night telling them how stupid they arel
I'm guessing they just put it in the angry SD email file:

https://media.giphy.com/media/SuEFqeWxlLcvm/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f29b79ebe3ba7048bba68f1b901b 92b2e7769055&rid=giphy.gif

El_Chapo
09-10-2021, 10:26 PM
Now reverse the beer ban in dome & bring back the rainforest!

El_Chapo
09-10-2021, 10:51 PM
wait DOGS get re-instated instantly.
But I COULDNT IN 2010 ?

wow.

Kevin
09-10-2021, 10:57 PM
But I COULDNT IN 2010 ?

wow.

Ppl like dogs.

56BISON73
09-10-2021, 11:29 PM
But I COULDNT IN 2010 ?

wow.

You shit in the sand box way too many times. Plus----You dont clean up after yourself.

56BISON73
09-10-2021, 11:31 PM
Any responsible pet owner should have given their dog a rabies shot. Otherwise you're a knuckledragger.

:hide:

Its also the law.

El_Chapo
09-11-2021, 12:47 AM
You shit in the sand box way too many times. Plus----You dont clean up after yourself.

I'm gonna come shit in your tailgate tomorrow!

I tried last week but SDbison & Heckler were so nice to me

BisonHorns
09-11-2021, 11:37 AM
Not really Nazi related but would it be a good idea to have some vendors set up in the dome that just have coolers with bottles of water and soda. The lines before the game and during half time at concessions could be split up little. Lots of times you have a mix of people ordering nachos, hamburgers, blah while some of the people just wait extend the line to get a water. I swear bacon on a stick sold way more drinks than they did bacon. I believe people dont buy as much concessions because they see the long lines and don't want to be stuck there.

1998braves64
09-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Its also the law.Yeah and all dog people obey that...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Bison Bridge Guy
09-11-2021, 05:13 PM
Not really Nazi related but would it be a good idea to have some vendors set up in the dome that just have coolers with bottles of water and soda. The lines before the game and during half time at concessions could be split up little. Lots of times you have a mix of people ordering nachos, hamburgers, blah while some of the people just wait extend the line to get a water. I swear bacon on a stick sold way more drinks than they did bacon. I believe people dont buy as much concessions because they see the long lines and don't want to be stuck there.

I was thinking the same thing as I stood in line for a bottle of water last week. Makes too much sense I guess.

Kingslayer
09-11-2021, 05:22 PM
Some asshole complained I'm sure. Such a petty thing.

PattyBison
09-11-2021, 05:38 PM
I was thinking the same thing as I stood in line for a bottle of water last week. Makes too much sense I guess.

There are vending machines in the corners.

Bisonwinagn
09-11-2021, 06:50 PM
All dogs need a COVID shot so they can't harm anyone else.

EC8CH
09-11-2021, 07:12 PM
All dogs need a COVID shot so they can't harm anyone else.

Dogs need kennel cough shots to go to dog boarding.

bisonaudit
09-11-2021, 09:31 PM
Some asshole complained I'm sure. Such a petty thing.

What I want to know is what color was the dog?

El_Chapo
09-11-2021, 11:51 PM
There are vending machines in the corners.

southeast corner machines were off today. BOOOO

oldmantutters
09-12-2021, 12:24 AM
southeast corner machines were off today. BOOOOLet's all write our elected officials so that Chapo can get his kids water

unbison
09-12-2021, 01:44 AM
What a bunch of Karen’s

tjbison
09-12-2021, 12:46 PM
I love dogs but wouldn’t bring mine to a Bison game. Some people are very frightened of dogs but I guess according to some of you, that’s their problem.
So, what do these people do with their dogs when they go into the game? Not a fan of people leaving their dog in a vehicle for three hours.
Like most social media sites nowadays Bville is going down the tubes. I can’t believe I just replied to this idiotic thread!

They are not going to the game, half the people in the tailgate lot left at 230, line of students heading south, and yes people with dogs too!

El_Chapo
09-12-2021, 01:48 PM
They are not going to the game, half the people in the tailgate lot left at 230, line of students heading south, and yes people with dogs too!

maybe the idiot students can find the trash can next game, I can't imagine what homecoming will look like!!!

MankatoBison
09-13-2021, 02:25 PM
Hey, they made the wrong call, got feedback, and made a change back. Kudos to them for listening and basically admitting they made a mistake. Good on them.

But I was told by Thunder Dan and others that youre a bad person if you DONT want to ban dogs!!!111!1? Its almost as if they'll literally go with anything an authority figure tells them... Kinda like that one animal thats famous for blindly following others with no personal thought of their own!

TransAmBison
09-13-2021, 02:51 PM
So it appears TOHBTC still has it. Dome official (was a nice guy) told us our music was too loud the previous tailgate...and that we were stirring up the students. We discussed things with the guy, and said the music we listened to wasn't quite current student music and would do more to stir up the over 40 crowd...but he wasn't having it. Told us the music had to be at a more reasonable level. One of our group jumped up on one of the spools in the area previously known as the rainforest and danced in protest. Not many people there at the moment...and the official told him he couldn't be up there. Later on, our guy went back, and jumped up on a different spool...as he was told he couldn't be on the other one. The students...oh my, the students...they crowded around him like sardines...and he had a group of girls following him around for the rest of tailgate. Tshirts commemorating the event are currently being made...

TransAmBison
09-13-2021, 02:59 PM
9694 Nice to finally have a new tshirt for the group.

ThunderDan
09-13-2021, 04:19 PM
But I was told by Thunder Dan and others that youre a bad person if you DONT want to ban dogs!!!111!1? Its almost as if they'll literally go with anything an authority figure tells them... Kinda like that one animal thats famous for blindly following others with no personal thought of their own!

I think you might be a retard as I never said you were a bad person if you don't ban dogs.
In fact, i said I personally have no issue with dogs being there. Said that multiple times.

But thanks for playing.

TAILG8R
09-13-2021, 06:00 PM
So it appears TOHBTC still has it. Dome official (was a nice guy) told us our music was too loud the previous tailgate...and that we were stirring up the students. We discussed things with the guy, and said the music we listened to wasn't quite current student music and would do more to stir up the over 40 crowd...but he wasn't having it. Told us the music had to be at a more reasonable level. One of our group jumped up on one of the spools in the area previously known as the rainforest and danced in protest. Not many people there at the moment...and the official told him he couldn't be up there. Later on, our guy went back, and jumped up on a different spool...as he was told he couldn't be on the other one. The students...oh my, the students...they crowded around him like sardines...and he had a group of girls following him around for the rest of tailgate. Tshirts commemorating the event are currently being made...

WE had some numb nuts dome official tell us the same thing about our music this past weekend. It was about 35-40 min into tailgating and things were pretty dead quiet in our area of the lot. I just looked at him sideways, laughed and turned it down for 10 minutes. The funny part is that the people that use their spots are game day parking were once again not tailgating which meant in the direction of our speakers the next 7-8 spots(both rows) were open. I walked to the end of the open spots and by the time I got there you couldn't hear out music. It was very obvious he hand't found a dog to kick out yet by the time he walked up to our group so he had to lay the law down on someone/anyone to feel good about himself.

The bet part, and the part that actually ticket me off the most was the god damn cheap ass generators that people still use and of course set them around the other side of their vehicles so they don't have to hear them. If you weren't in direct line of our speakers you could hear their damn generators over everything else. Good grief.

KSBisonFan
09-13-2021, 06:00 PM

Wow. CAS has really come out of his shell since I saw him last. Did you put all this on tik tak?

TransAmBison
09-13-2021, 06:05 PM
Wow. CAS has really come out of his shell since I saw him last. Did you put all this on tik tak?C'mon man...get it right. It's tik talk. Somebody did put in on snatchchatting I believe, though.

rutlandbison
09-13-2021, 07:19 PM
9697 ...............

Bison03
09-13-2021, 08:12 PM
Overwhelming majority of dome workers and especially police are great people who do a great job. Suck a couple power hungry ones ruin it with simple mundane things.

TAILG8R
09-13-2021, 10:18 PM
Overwhelming majority of dome workers and especially police are great people who do a great job. Suck a couple power hungry ones ruin it with simple mundane things.Totally agree. The times anyone has ever said anything to us it's usually when we are 90% packed up and a done official has to come reminds us it's time to get things out away and go in. Like we aren't all running around already doing that. Its never a uniformed police officer.

I've always taken as someone who just NEEDS to flex whatever little muscle they've been given and show anyone else they are in charge.

Like I told me group this last Saturday, simply saying "get thanks for getting packed up guys, time to head in" would come off WAY different.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
09-14-2021, 03:52 AM
ahhh TAB? NDSU barstool found your guy Steve P. Slamming a beer on video... bahaha... caption is (someone find me this grandpa!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTx948dscr4/?utm_medium=copy_link

TransAmBison
09-14-2021, 12:08 PM
ahhh TAB? NDSU barstool found your guy Steve P. Slamming a beer on video... bahaha... caption is (someone find me this grandpa!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTx948dscr4/?utm_medium=copy_linkThat's awesome. Steve was in the zone on Saturday...

El_Chapo
11-03-2021, 03:59 AM
so as you know in 2019 I told my cousin at SAE to resurrect the Rainforest and the kids have been hanging there ever since. this year it's been packed as ever.
even a horny tailgate member has become a fan sensation......

well. NDSUBarstool reports https://instagram.com/barstoolndsu?utm_medium=copy_link

that they are being told that they won't be allowed on the tables anymore
tbey say "what's next misdemeanors, evictions, fines? Doesn't Matter We still gonna rally."

they make me proud...