08-31-2021, 07:45 PM
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article253799063.html

TAILG8R
08-31-2021, 07:56 PM
He must look REALLY good in practices.

Bisonator98
08-31-2021, 08:05 PM
He must look REALLY good in practices.

Sounds like it's more an availability and experience issue to me. Good luck to him!

BISONBRI53
08-31-2021, 08:58 PM
Hope his stache game is still strong!

El_Chapo
08-31-2021, 08:58 PM
we already have a noland thread, but we can update in game live here i guess

Go Zeb!

TAILG8R
08-31-2021, 09:30 PM
Sounds like it's more an availability and experience issue to me. Good luck to him!Oh I know but still ...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

HerdBot
09-01-2021, 02:50 AM
Good for Zeb! Shows how bad our play calling was last year when he's starting for an SEC team

BISONBRI53
09-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Good for Zeb! Shows how bad our play calling was last year when he's starting for an SEC team

Im not trying to stick up for the play calling cuz it sucked... but you realize he is starting for them out of desperation....

Bisonator98
09-01-2021, 03:33 PM

I'd say it shows how big time NDSU is when a SEC team needs a QB that couldn't cut it here.:innocent:

HerdBot
09-01-2021, 09:15 PM
Im not trying to stick up for the play calling cuz it sucked... but you realize he is starting for them out of desperation....

I know. Roehl was incredible in 2019 but last year he was really bad. Honestly Zeb was just a terrible fit for our offense so it was a Square peg and round hole

Hopefully we get back to basics like pulling our athletic lineman and running the QB

BISONBRI53
09-01-2021, 09:44 PM
I know. Roehl was incredible in 2019 but last year he was really bad. Honestly Zeb was just a terrible fit for our offense so it was a Square peg and round hole

Hopefully we get back to basics like pulling our athletic lineman and running the QB

No he was not... He had a QB who made him look good! He ran the same shitty offence then too. Trey carried him

southcliffbison
09-01-2021, 09:47 PM
No he was not... He had a QB who made him look good! He ran the same shitty offence then too. Trey carried him

Bri, have we lost faith in our OC? ..........say it ain't so

oldmantutters
09-01-2021, 09:51 PM
No he was not... He had a QB who made him look good! He ran the same shitty offence then too. Trey carried himI agree with this. I left the Butler game so excited, and I know it was just Butler but the offense was... fun, that game. It seemed to get more and more vanilla as the year went along.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

jcdcubs
09-01-2021, 09:51 PM
Zen Norland still sucks!!! He still can't run. First game zero yards rushing, 150 yards passing with 2 INTs.

AKBison
09-01-2021, 10:01 PM
Zen Norland still sucks!!! He still can't run. First game zero yards rushing, 150 yards passing with 2 INTs.

Screw the Haters, I hope Zeb throws for 325 and 3 TD's. #stachepower

southcliffbison
09-01-2021, 10:03 PM

Well, give Zen Norland a chance........in the mean time, here's to hoping Zeb Noland tears up the SEC..................:howdy:

HerdBot
09-01-2021, 10:31 PM

Norland is the man. He's going to come out there and light up the SEC

steelbison
09-01-2021, 10:41 PM

Correct especially in the two playoff games. Illinois State 9-3 was the final That game plan was horrible. We had beat the same team earlier in the year 37-3

And in the championship we threw 10 times....Trey totally bailed out Roehl as that game plan was just as putrid as the Illinois State game.

Coaching always comes to the forefront when the talent on the other team is close to ours. Those are the games when you need an actual scheme.

Really miss Mess. Loved the way he called a game. Roehl totally reminds me of Polasek and that's not a good thing.

NDSU
09-01-2021, 10:42 PM
Good luck to him! ����

Twincitybizon
09-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Head SC coach have a press conference were he made an uncle Rico reference. Holy shit it's happening!

HandoEX
09-02-2021, 01:31 AM
What if Zeb tears it up this year and gets drafted, keeping the streak going of Bison starting QBs getting drafted?

EC8CH
09-02-2021, 01:46 AM
What if Zeb tears it up this year and gets drafted, keeping the streak going of Bison starting QBs getting drafted?

I'll shit my pants.

gavin2126
09-02-2021, 02:57 AM
Head SC coach have a press conference were he made an uncle Rico reference. Holy shit it's happening!

I loved that he threw in the Uncle Rico reference when he was talking about Zeb.

"I know what the narrative may be out there, so let's forget about it and lose the narrative that [Noland] hasn't played a football game in two or three years and he was walking up and down the hall like Uncle Rico talking about what he did back in the day as a quarterback," Beamer said Tuesday. "He played quarterback a couple of months ago -- three months ago. He's been a graduate assistant coach since June."

BISONBRI53
09-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Correct especially in the two playoff games. Illinois State 9-3 was the final That game plan was horrible. We had beat the same team earlier in the year 37-3

And in the championship we threw 10 times....Trey totally bailed out Roehl as that game plan was just as putrid as the Illinois State game.

Coaching always comes to the forefront when the talent on the other team is close to ours. Those are the games when you need an actual scheme.

Really miss Mess. Loved the way he called a game. Roehl totally reminds me of Polasek and that's not a good thing.

100% 2 meat heads that are over their skis in the OC position.

JCEE1990
09-04-2021, 11:19 PM
Zeb TD pass for SC!

EC8CH
09-04-2021, 11:34 PM
Zeb TD pass for SC!

Uncle Rico with another one.

JCEE1990
09-04-2021, 11:34 PM
2Passing TDS for Zeb!

Kevin
09-04-2021, 11:35 PM
Are we talking like screen passes to running backs here or down the field big boy throws?

EC8CH
09-04-2021, 11:36 PM
Are we talking like screen passes to running backs here or down the field big boy throws?

Last TD was a shallow cross from 5 out on 4th down.

Haven't seen an NFL type throw yet.

Gully
09-04-2021, 11:37 PM
Is it too early to put him on the heisman watch?

Kevin
09-04-2021, 11:37 PM
Has anyone checked on lakes?

Anyone near ottertail hearing any weird noises?

EC8CH
09-04-2021, 11:39 PM
Has anyone checked on lakes?

Anyone near ottertail hearing any weird noises?

Lakes was at dome I believe.

Gully
09-04-2021, 11:39 PM
happy for Zeb to have some success....he'll have some great stories to tell during his coaching career?

Kevin
09-04-2021, 11:40 PM
Lakes was at dome I believe.

In gdt he said he was leaving for the lake in the third quarter.

EC8CH
09-04-2021, 11:41 PM
happy for Zeb to have some success....he'll have some great stories to tell during his coaching career?

Maybe we could offer him a spot at OC next year?

Kevin
09-04-2021, 11:43 PM
In gdt he said he was leaving for the lake in the third quarter.

Also, before anyone gives Lakes any shit for leaving the game early.... he said he was seated in the front row.

I did the math using an overhead section view of the Dome and calculated that Lakes would need to be in at least row H in order to be outside the allowed zone of contact of certain players with certain orders of restraint.

I'm guessing one of them noticed and alerted FPD who then told Lakes to leave the state.

Which he then did.

El_Chapo
09-04-2021, 11:51 PM
Also, before anyone gives Lakes any shit for leaving the game early.... he said he was seated in the front row.

I did the math using an overhead section view of the Dome and calculated that Lakes would need to be in at least row H in order to be outside the allowed zone of contact of certain players with certain orders of restraint.

I'm guessing one of them noticed and alerted FPD who then told Lakes to leave the state.

Which he then did.

stfu. Sect 25 row 1 was loudest section in dome today

Kevin
09-04-2021, 11:53 PM
stfu. Sect 25 row 1 was loudest section in dome today

No wonder you got caught bro. It’s not like their windows where there’s at least a shrub to hide behind.

Sit in row j to be safe next time. Just in case my math was off.

El_Chapo
09-04-2021, 11:53 PM
15-0 !!! zeb baby. and he's rolling again

EC8CH
09-04-2021, 11:54 PM
No wonder you got caught bro. It’s not like their windows where there’s at least a shrub to hide behind.

Sit in row j to be safe next time. Just in case my math was off.

Zeb 3rd TD. Lakes was right all along.

steelbison
09-04-2021, 11:56 PM
Hmmm. A coaching staff that knows how to scheme people open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
09-04-2021, 11:57 PM
Zeb baby. 3 tds !!!

WYOBISONMAN
09-05-2021, 12:01 AM
Great game from the COCKPIT! Just wow!

AKBison
09-05-2021, 12:21 AM
Pumped for Zeb!

EC8CH
09-05-2021, 12:33 AM
Zeb. 4. Touchdowns. Nolan.

Second half they let their water boy play QB

steelbison
09-05-2021, 12:34 AM
Four TDs in the first half.

WYOBISONMAN
09-05-2021, 12:37 AM
This game makes me have more than a few "what ifs" in my mind!

steelbison
09-05-2021, 12:50 AM

Correct. Like what if we had a real OC that put out players in positions to be successful.

El_Chapo
09-05-2021, 12:52 AM
https://www.espn.com/college-football/video?gameId=401281951

zebs 3rd td pass was a thing of beauty...

4 tds in 1st half

bisonaudit
09-05-2021, 12:52 AM
It’s not a good look, for sure.

AKBison
09-05-2021, 12:58 AM
Correct. Like what if we had a real OC that put out players in positions to be successful.

I guess all he needed was a good o line.

EC8CH
09-05-2021, 01:01 AM

Nah. I'm good

El_Chapo
09-05-2021, 01:04 AM
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/zeb-nolands-big-first-half-has-williams-brice-rocking-south-carolina-fans-pumped/

wow. folk hero.

Snowgoose
09-05-2021, 01:10 AM
So does Hedberg just get a pass in this whole deal?

I think u guys are completely blowing this out of proportion but I do thin Roehl needs to improve as well. Zeb just looked terrible from the first snap last year even when he had guys run in wide open all of the field. Our oline play has been pretty suspect the last year plus as well.

Kevin
09-05-2021, 01:17 AM
It’s a p5 squad against an fcs opponent. Great for zeb but he wouldn’t be starting here this year. Let’s not get carried away.

56BISON73
09-05-2021, 01:18 AM
Congrats to Zeb.

This just shows that some players can thrive in one system and not in others.

Bison4peat
09-05-2021, 01:18 AM

I think u guys are completely blowing this out of proportion but I do thin Roehl needs to improve as well. Zeb just looked terrible from the first snap last year even when he had guys run in wide open all of the field. Our oline play has been pretty suspect the last year plus as well.

I have been watching this game. Not trying to hate on Zeb but E. Illinois is so overmatched it's not fair.

EC8CH
09-05-2021, 01:20 AM
Congrats to Zeb.

Let's wait until his new SEC system isn't playing someone who got beat by the Trees.

scottietohottie
09-05-2021, 01:44 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1434317695613382657?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Lolz. They even call him uncle Rico!

EC8CH
09-05-2021, 01:45 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1434317695613382657?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Lolz. They even call him uncle Rico!

Announcers on TV called him that too. Spit take.

scottietohottie
09-05-2021, 01:53 AM
Announcers on TV called him that too. Spit take.

Flinging steaks

EndZoneQB
09-05-2021, 02:42 AM

Nah. When they let Zeb sling it (see: End of half), he was good. We are NOT a good offense with Roehl. If you can't see that, just retire this account.

unbison
09-05-2021, 03:20 AM
Congrats to Zeb.

I agree with you 100 percent
But good coaches adjust to the ability of their players
So last year leaves me wondering about coaching

WYOBISONMAN
09-05-2021, 03:28 AM

No kidding.....the love for Zeb in SC is crazy tonight!

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/rapid-reaction-zeb-noland-suffocating-defense-power-gamecocks-in-shane-beamer-debut/

56BISON73
09-05-2021, 05:53 AM

This year is going to be a toss up after all the crap thats happened over the last year. We will see how they can adjust. I must say I have doubts.

Next year will tell me exactly where we are at coaching wise.

scottietohottie
09-05-2021, 10:52 AM

This year is going to be a toss up after all the crap thats happened over the last year. We will see how they can adjust. I must say I have doubts.

Next year will tell me exactly where we are at coaching wise.

Tyler Roehl offense would have trouble scoring 4 tds total against Eastern Illinois.

Zeb just might have found his mojo against those fcs guys. We'll see.

AKBison
09-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Zeb might get one more game and then he's done for the year. Their starter has the job on lock down and should be healed up by then. With that said, I'm pumped for Zeb and hope he throws for 5 TD's next week.

El_Chapo
09-05-2021, 05:13 PM
Zeb might get one more game and then he's done for the year. Their starter has the job on lock down and should be healed up by then. With that said, I'm pumped for Zeb and hope he throws for 5 TD's next week.

yea its fun watching the gamecock message board now. haha

JohnnyExtacy
09-05-2021, 05:29 PM
Zeb isn't as bad of a qb as he was at ndsu. Alot of different factors going into last spring.

I'll say this, the coaching at ndsu is very questionable in terms of offense philosophy. They do not have a NFL QB bailing them out and their lack of creativity and understanding has really shown thus far. I was not impressed, at all with the offensive culture against Albany. Alot of the plays were made because ndsu had much better players. They will not have that luxury against sdsu and the better teams.

They will have to win, or lose, games this year with coaching.

Snowgoose
09-05-2021, 06:21 PM
Nah. When they let Zeb sling it (see: End of half), he was good. We are NOT a good offense with Roehl. If you can't see that, just retire this account.

Dude u might have some issues. Can’t people just discuss and not attack people. Grow up.

My only point is not whether Roehl is great or not cause he is struggling but so are other areas. My main point of this is hedberg is considered an elite coach which I think he is but he is also to blame here not just roehl as he is the QB coach and passing game coordinator is that not his title.

Maybe Zeb just had a bad year mentally it happens to a lot of QBs even great NFL qbs have some poor years but people always want to blame a coach instantly. I think there was lots of blame to go around for last spring including a very poor offensive line due to graduations and injuries and maybe even recruiting we will find out this year on that one.

tolnabison
09-05-2021, 06:53 PM
Dude u might have some issues. Can’t people just discuss and not attack people. Grow up.

My only point is not whether Roehl is great or not cause he is struggling but so are other areas. My main point of this is hedberg is considered an elite coach which I think he is but he is also to blame here not just roehl as he is the QB coach and passing game coordinator is that not his title.

Maybe Zeb just had a bad year mentally it happens to a lot of QBs even great NFL qbs have some poor years but people always want to blame a coach instantly. I think there was lots of blame to go around for last spring including a very poor offensive line due to graduations and injuries and maybe even recruiting we will find out this year on that one.
You are correct. Blame needs to be spread around and not just directed at one person. Zeb really doesn't fit what what we wanted to do.

Yes, he threw for 4 TDs. But dive into more, he averaged 5.5 yards per completion and was under 60% passing against one of the worst FCS teams this year. People want to crown him for that line they can.

AKBison
09-05-2021, 07:13 PM
You are correct. Blame needs to be spread around and not just directed at one person. Zeb really doesn't fit what what we wanted to do.

Yes, he threw for 4 TDs. But dive into more, he averaged 5.5 yards per completion and was under 60% passing against one of the worst FCS teams this year. People want to crown him for that line they can.

He was the game 1 starting QB for an SEC team at an SEC stadium in front of tier 1 SEC fans. He threw for 4TD's and zero int. .001 of high school QB's will have that opportunity. Be happy for him!

OrygunBison
09-05-2021, 07:40 PM
Exactly. Us being very happy for him is all that is needed. What an awesome opportunity.

tolnabison
09-05-2021, 07:48 PM
He was the starting QB for an SEC team at an SEC stadium in front of tier 1 SEC fans. He threw for 4TD's in zero and int. .001 of high school QB's will not have that opportunity. Be happy for him!

Never said I wasn't happy for him. I'm just saying it wasn't like his stat line should make people crown the guy like we messed him up. I agree live it up. It's a great story. Hope he does well.

El_Chapo
09-05-2021, 08:53 PM
Never said I wasn't happy for him. I'm just saying it wasn't like his stat line should make people crown the guy like we messed him up. I agree live it up. It's a great story. Hope he does well.

you obviously didn't watch the game. go back. the energy & reactions from his teammates/coaches was incredible. you can't bottle that

tolnabison
09-05-2021, 10:08 PM
you obviously didn't watch the game. go back. the energy & reactions from his teammates/coaches was incredible. you can't bottle that
Crown him because his teammates are happy for him? If only NDSU players and coaches would of had that reaction for him right? Things would have been different.

Get real, I said I was happy for the guy. It's a great story. I am also real that he didn't work for NDSU and the only reason this story happened is because their starter Luke Doty, who will be back this season, injured his foot in fall camp.

southcliffbison
09-05-2021, 11:32 PM
Crown him because his teammates are happy for him? If only NDSU players and coaches would of had that reaction for him right? Things would have been different.

Get real, I said I was happy for the guy. It's a great story. I am also real that he didn't work for NDSU and the only reason this story happened is because their starter Luke Doty, who will be back this season, injured his foot in fall camp.

Will Doty win his job back?....... we'll see......

westnodak93bison
09-08-2021, 01:27 AM

Hopefully we get back to basics like pulling our athletic lineman and running the QBYeah and why didn't they call plays like when TR played with Walker & Company? Head scratcher. We moved the ball without the threat of QB run back then.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MankatoBison
09-08-2021, 01:31 PM
1. SO JACKED for Zeb, I hope he keeps tearing it up, especially against actual FBS teams

2. I am not UN-concerned about our offensive play calling. But I think that was probably the 3rd or 4th biggest reason our O stunk last year

3. I was one of the most vocal Zeb supporters, and thought that he may even win the starting job over lance before the 19 season. I think his ability is greater than what he showed last year. but when it came down to it, he missed more than a handful of wide open receivers. Open receivers are open receivers no matter what the offensive scheme. I think Scheme is maybe 10-30% of an offense, and players are 70-90%. Lets not immediately crucify Roehl when the much more obvious answer is that player performance was WAAAAAAAAAAAY down last year for a myriad of reasons

HerdistheWord
09-11-2021, 04:38 PM
Zeb is looking very rough today.

EC8CH
09-11-2021, 04:51 PM
Zeb is looking very rough today.

Ole Mike Houston probably fired up his team with a rousing pregame speech. What could Zeb do?

EC8CH
09-11-2021, 05:12 PM
Ooooph... just muffed snap on 3rd down.

HerdistheWord
09-11-2021, 05:19 PM
Zeb has looked better recently, but his receivers have fumbled twice, including a goal line fumble. Ugh!

HerdistheWord
09-11-2021, 06:54 PM
Zeb just had 4 great throws on the last drive, and finally got a TD.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
09-11-2021, 07:52 PM
Zen leads South Carolina to 2-0, nothing fancy but didn’t lose it for them either, his mobility hasn’t gotten any better…..

El_Chapo
09-11-2021, 07:55 PM
Just Win Baby

mtoutfitter
09-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Just Win Baby

Unless it's the Bison, then you whine about how they accomplish it.

El_Chapo
09-12-2021, 04:36 AM
Unless it's the Bison, then you whine about how they accomplish it.

oh there's my shadow. where you been. it was cloudy out didn't see you.

123Gobison
09-12-2021, 04:51 AM
Zen leads South Carolina to 2-0, nothing fancy but didn’t lose it for them either, his mobility hasn’t gotten any better…..

That goes to show how our OC is an imposter.

scottietohottie
09-12-2021, 11:51 AM
That goes to show how our OC is an imposter.

I imagined the head coach and oc did a lot of big man brah yelling in the headset yesterday. Crush them braaaaaah yeah braaaaaaaaaah shove this football down valley city's neck braaaaaash. Maaaaaaaaaaaaa. I love football braasaaaaaaah. Braaaaaaaaaaaaah! Meanwhile Randy is listening on the headset thinking wtf are these 2 meat heads even talking about?

Raaaaaaaaaaaaas,

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh man braaaaaaah smash these dudes from valley city braaaaaaaah. Should have scored a zillion. Aaaaaaahhhhh.

(Entz and Roehl are meat heads yelling at each other on their headsets while they pick on the little special needs kid if you didn't understand)

El_Chapo
09-18-2021, 11:45 PM
Zeb 60 yard BOMB vs Georgia. bahahaha

Hansel
09-19-2021, 12:48 AM
Zeb 60 yard BOMB vs Georgia. bahahaha

Got his hand stepped on- have not seen him since

El_Chapo
09-19-2021, 12:49 AM
yea not good. there goes SC's chances

GCWaters
09-19-2021, 12:50 AM
yea not good. there goes SC's chances

Now that’s funny!!

El_Chapo
09-19-2021, 01:26 AM
USC board

ACKCock

Posted on 118 mins, , User Since 7 months ago, User Post Count: 172

118 mins7 months172

That was a dime by zeb , 61 yard Lazer for a TD

then dirty Georgia player stepped on his hand on purpose

123Gobison
09-19-2021, 01:39 AM
Lot of people on Bisonville think Zeb is a crappy QB because he did not run and now throwing the ball more.

EC8CH
09-19-2021, 01:40 AM
Lot of people on Bisonville think Zeb is a crappy QB because he did not run and now throwing the ball more.

It was mostly the interceptions and inability to get first downs

23Bison
09-19-2021, 01:53 AM
Yeah having almost as many INTs as TDs in a short season did it for me. Plus he can’t run. And had a terrible mustache. Great team mate. Terrible mustache.

Kevin
09-19-2021, 01:54 AM

Had to admire his ability to rifle a 50 yard and a 5 yard pass with the same velocity and accuracy tho.

123Gobison
09-19-2021, 02:00 AM
Had to admire his ability to rifle a 50 yard and a 5 yard pass with the same velocity and accuracy tho.
Those are the stuff that causes lot of WR drops. QP is opposite, his throws are beautiful rainbow passes with a tight spiral.

Not now. He is throwing 50 yard bombs and his team is winning.

EC8CH
09-19-2021, 02:03 AM

Every pass was going over them mountains. Respect.

El_Chapo
09-26-2021, 04:47 PM
USC 0-2 Since Zeb got hurt... coincidence yes.

HerdBot
09-26-2021, 05:47 PM

No I think it has more to do with him starting vs mediocre teams instead of #2 Georgia and Kentucky

ByeSonBusiness
09-26-2021, 05:52 PM

SC has been trash since Spurrier left. They were pretty badass like ten years ago

unbison
09-26-2021, 06:26 PM
SC has been trash since Spurrier left. They were pretty badass like ten years ago

They were not that good the. Either

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
10-16-2021, 11:22 PM
Who is watching zeb right now ?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
10-16-2021, 11:25 PM
[emoji2962] ok maybe it was coaching. Wow!!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
10-16-2021, 11:29 PM
insanity!!! game winning td pass. ZEB!!!!

SDbison
10-17-2021, 12:36 AM
[emoji2962] ok maybe it was coaching. Wow!!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk Really starting to wonder how good are NDSU's football coaches. The offense is really fucked up. And we have all sorts of talent on offense!

OrygunBison
10-17-2021, 12:49 AM
Really starting to wonder how good are NDSU's football coaches. The offense is really fucked up. And we have all sorts of talent on offense!

Relax, it's South Carolina and Vanderbilt.

stevdock
10-17-2021, 04:13 AM
Really starting to wonder how good are NDSU's football coaches. The offense is really fucked up. And we have all sorts of talent on offense!

Valid question. Its been since Easton was QB

NDSU92
10-17-2021, 04:19 AM
Relax, it's South Carolina and Vanderbilt.

Best part of the ESPN recap article summarized:

Noland rallies South Carolina to end 9 game conference losing streak. With the loss, Vanderbilt’s SEC losing streak extends to 16 games.

Classic case of the stoppable force vs. moveable object

Professor Chaos
10-17-2021, 04:40 AM
So Zeb came in with less than 2 minutes to play and led them to the winning score right? This shouldn't be surprising at all that he dominated then. The guy is like a baseball closer... start him or bring him in in the 4th inning and he sucks... put him in in the 9th and he's an All-American.

Twincitybizon
10-18-2021, 05:38 PM
https://twitter.com/ColonelZebuliah/status/1449898045399830533?s=20

Maybe I'm nuts, but this col. Zebuliah Noland Twitter makes me laugh.

HerdBot
10-18-2021, 06:13 PM
This is almost movie like crazy! How can you not root for this guy

EC8CH
10-18-2021, 06:16 PM

Really hard not to. Didn't work out here for him, but I'm happy to see the success he's having at SC with not an ounce of ill will or regret.

Hammerhead
10-18-2021, 06:29 PM
https://twitter.com/ColonelZebuliah/status/1449898045399830533?s=20

Maybe I'm nuts, but this col. Zebuliah Noland Twitter makes me laugh.

There is a similar account for Kirk Cousins @CaptKCousins8

Kevin
10-18-2021, 06:32 PM
There is a similar account for Kirk Cousins @CaptKCousins8

It started with Andrew Luck I believe.

Now everyone gets one.

Free internet points and all that.

WeAreThePride
10-19-2021, 07:18 AM

I rooted for him for months. I'm glad he's delivering for South Carolina what he couldn't for us.

El_Chapo
09-30-2022, 02:21 PM
Zeb is back to coaching and was on the sidelines on TV last night for South Carolina.

cool story about him here, https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/carolina/gamecocks-coach-turned-qb-zeb-noland-settles-back-into-coachs-role/article_95c8bd38-157f-11ed-a1a4-4bc9560c9d43.html

El_Chapo
11-20-2022, 03:00 AM
63 38 over Tennessee and rushing the field.

Zeb will.have a good night