PDA

View Full Version : The return of tailgating 2021

HerdBot
08-26-2021, 02:34 PM
I'm pretty excited. The spring season didn't even feel like a real season without it. First time since 2019. Anyone got any plans or tailgating upgrades?

roadwarrior
08-26-2021, 03:08 PM
I am first in line. Where is everyone else?

TransAmBison
08-26-2021, 03:33 PM
Got a new set of yellow fur coats. Kids grow...works out well for dad to get another to add to the collection.

MankatoBison
08-26-2021, 03:48 PM
Cant wait for tailgating to be back.

I am very interested in getting to the tailgaiting rig game in the future....
Anyone have suggestions on some MUST HAVE items? heat lamps, portable generators/power banks, tents etc?

HerdBot
08-26-2021, 03:49 PM

Anyone have suggestions on some MUST HAVE items? heat lamps, portable generators/power banks, tents etc?

Are you talking about a trailer one you pull, or an actual RV?

MankatoBison
08-26-2021, 03:52 PM
Are you talking about a trailer one you pull, or an actual RV?

All options are on the table. I would lean towards a trailer or a converted bus/ambulance etc for the sake of cost

HerdBot
08-26-2021, 04:02 PM
All options are on the table. I would lean towards a trailer or a converted bus/ambulance etc for the sake of cost

If you get a trailer, make sure you build the stereo into it. Heat lamps are great. A ramp to roll down a grill is nice. A built in storage box is important too, unless you want all your stuff sliding around. Getting some good outdoor carpet is important because the trailer will sound tinny. Building in a flag pole holder into the frame is smart. If you bring pop up tents, make sure you have good weights or try to use the side of the trailer as a windblock.

StL Bison Fan
08-26-2021, 04:03 PM

We had a bus for a while. It was great but we traded for a trailer. It’s small but we love it.
Helpful hint: always have a box on hand. Make it a bad alcohol lost and found. Donate to the frisco cruiser when it’s full :biggrin:

HandoEX
08-26-2021, 04:06 PM
We had a bus for a while. It was great but we traded for a trailer. It’s small but we love it.
Helpful hint: always have a box on hand. Make it a bad alcohol lost and found. Donate to the frisco cruiser when it’s full :biggrin:

The cruiser hasn't been to a game in like 5-6 years? I bet someone could buy it for cheap.

StL Bison Fan
08-26-2021, 04:18 PM
The cruiser hasn't been to a game in like 5-6 years? I bet someone could buy it for cheap.

Has it been that long?! God, I’m old

Bison03
08-26-2021, 04:44 PM
The return of tailgating is going to be great. Seeing people you haven’t seen, the smell of food in the air, the sound of shitty beer being cracked open, the cheers from a cornhole game, the band coming through the lot. Man, going to be fun. It will be 623 days between the last home tailgate and this one, time to bring it! Can’t wait!!

Wally
08-27-2021, 01:09 AM

2 words.......

BisonEngrGirl
08-27-2021, 01:28 AM
2 words.......

Frisco

Criuser

Bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
08-27-2021, 04:45 AM

bullshit. 2018 ya pussy

MankatoBison
08-27-2021, 01:34 PM
Hey I know this is a question thats hard to give any sort of finite answer to...

But how much have yall dropped on your tailgaiting rig?

Just the rig itself- not the food/bevs. The vehicle/trailer, the cosmetic stuff, tv's/equipment, furniture etc.

TAILG8R
08-27-2021, 04:50 PM
Hey I know this is a question thats hard to give any sort of finite answer to...

But how much have yall dropped on your tailgaiting rig?

Just the rig itself- not the food/bevs. The vehicle/trailer, the cosmetic stuff, tv's/equipment, furniture etc.

$17k+ easy, probably easily over $20k actually. Custom 7ft tall x 14ft trailer(so I can stand up inside, even though now we are barely in there), custom wrap, custom bench seating, stereo equipment, custom built/wrapped bar. WE got to the point that we couldn't even think of something else cool to build lol.

BUT the first year(like 15 yrs ago) we tailgated out of the back of a minivan, then a borrowed enclosed trailer used for dirt bike racing, then the custom trailer and over the first few years with the trailer we added the other stuff.

I will tell you that if you are thinking about having a trailer wrapped or even large graphics you should make sure you know the costs before you get your hopes up :)