PDA

View Full Version : Bison at the school up north

BISONBRI53
08-18-2021, 04:39 PM
Just got 8 tickets to the Bison game against the school up north Oct. 2. Pre-Sale code CHAMPS21. Flame away Chapo!

ByeSonBusiness
08-18-2021, 04:53 PM
Just got 8 tickets to the Bison game against the school up north Oct. 2. Pre-Sale code CHAMPS21. Flame away Chapo!

https://i.imgflip.com/478lam.png

17>1
08-18-2021, 04:59 PM

Ha, nice, I just snagged a pair

tolnabison
08-18-2021, 05:01 PM

But, but... We ain't spending no money in that town. Don't support the NDSU football players up there. Don't go chear them on. But we going to spend money the night before in Grand Forks at Eric Church. Then we are back to Fargo. Phew coast is clear.

BISONBRI53
08-18-2021, 05:09 PM
But, but... We ain't spending no money in that town. Don't support the NDSU football players up there. Don't go chear them on. But we going to spend money the night before in Grand Forks at Eric Church. Then we are back to Fargo. Phew coast is clear.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Players don't care. They tune it all out.

Twincitybizon
08-18-2021, 05:14 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!! Players don't care. They tune it all out.

In his interview on the qbu series I believe it was can miller that said he was at the iowa game, saw the large number of ndsu fans that traveled and their passion. Said then and there is ndsu offers he was going there. So I'd say it does matter to some players and definitely to recruits situationally. We only recruit frisco because of the huge crowds bring us a ton of exposure in the area(and the natty's)

BISONBRI53
08-18-2021, 05:22 PM
100% I could care less about UND. I am going to watch football and the team I follow.

EC8CH
08-18-2021, 05:26 PM
In his interview on the qbu series I believe it was can miller that said he was at the iowa game, saw the large number of ndsu fans that traveled and their passion. Said then and there is ndsu offers he was going there. So I'd say it does matter to some players and definitely to recruits situationally. We only recruit frisco because of the huge crowds bring us a ton of exposure in the area(and the natty's)

Fan support matters to recruits. Very common to be a deciding factor according to them.

El_Chapo
08-19-2021, 02:56 AM
you idiots. don't go up there. sell your tickets to some und dipshit & make profit

the players for NDSU don't give 2 fucks if no one is at UND. I've already talked to many of them about it.
YES the players/recruits love our away crowds at Frisco, Iowa, Sdsu ... but they don't care about this game, it's indiana state part deux or misery state. They wanna walk in, shut them up & walk out like bad asses.

I'm actually embarrassed for the ndsu fans going that are not parents.or roadwarrior.
there will be 500 ndsu fans there max. they can't even sell this game out and they've been slobbering over it for years haha

scottietohottie
08-19-2021, 03:03 AM
you idiots. don't go up there. sell your tickets to some und dipshit & make profit

the players for NDSU don't give 2 fucks if no one is at UND. I've already talked to many of them about it.
YES the players/recruits love our away crowds at Frisco, Iowa, Sdsu ... but they don't care about this game, it's indiana state part deux or misery state. They wanna walk in, shut them up & walk out like bad asses.

I'm actually embarrassed for the ndsu fans going that are not parents.or roadwarrior.
there will be 500 ndsu fans there max. they can't even sell this game out and they've been slobbering over it for years haha

I bought season tickets to UND football for one game every 2 years. They have a lazy river for fucks sake. We're all embarrassed of you.

scottietohottie
08-19-2021, 03:05 AM
Drink a little drink smoke a little smoke

El_Chapo
08-19-2021, 03:54 AM
I bought season tickets to UND football for one game every 2 years. They have a lazy river for fucks sake. We're all embarrassed of you.

7 clans lazy river kicks its ass, plus no toilet sewage from Fargo in TRF

roadwarrior
08-19-2021, 12:05 PM
Let me point out for those newbie Bison fans that NDSU has never won a game at the Alerus. Lost there in 2001 and 2003.

Bisonator98
08-19-2021, 12:19 PM
Turn it into a home game for the Bison! That would be even more humiliating for undie fans. Haha

WhoRepsTheLurker
08-19-2021, 12:27 PM
As a relative newbie Bison fan (2011), the one thing I’ve come to realize is that NDSU is their raison d'etre. I've never gotten the same vibe from Bison fans.

Twincitybizon
08-19-2021, 01:14 PM
Let me point out for those newbie Bison fans that NDSU has never won a game at the Alerus. Lost there in 2001 and 2003.

I did not know this! They've actually played quite well at home recently as well

El_Chapo
08-19-2021, 01:30 PM
As a relative newbie Bison fan (2011), the one thing I’ve come to realize is that NDSU is their raison d'etre. I've never gotten the same vibe from Bison fans.

exactly. . its all they have to live for.. oh and soccer on ice beating up on D2 & D3 schools. #SAD

totoinfl
08-19-2021, 01:43 PM
exactly. . its all they have to live for.. oh and soccer on ice beating up on D2 & D3 schools. #SAD

Let me get this straight. Don't tickets for a game in a place we haven't won against a team the plays well at home and basically we dislike strongly because El Chapo doesn't care. Yup...the hyperbole is almost enough for me wrap my head around.

Oh yeah and it's a conference game...and our conference is so pud we just shouldn't care.

Bison 4 Life
08-19-2021, 02:15 PM

I was there for them. That sucked.

Now I'm thinking of flying in to go to it. Sounds like fun.

Bison 4 Life
08-19-2021, 03:48 PM
I passed. $40 a piece is stupid.

17>1
08-19-2021, 04:06 PM

Meh, seems like a pretty average ticket price to me. I've paid more for less important games.

I was there in '01 but not '03. Would be nice to get a W in that building!!

Professor Chaos
08-19-2021, 04:28 PM
Cheaper than home games... also cheaper than any game NDSU plays in South Dakota.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
08-19-2021, 04:58 PM

So the players prefer UND to have the home field advantage??? It’s this type of attitude that got NDSU beat in the Fargo Dome by USD. This is a conference game that should not be overlooked. To not have a big NDSU crowd would be embarrassing in my opinion especially if we lose. You can’t underestimate your opponent no matter who it is otherwise we could have another loss like SIU last year. If the players/recruits don’t like big crowds regardless of where they play I seriously question why they are on the team!

HerdBot
08-19-2021, 05:01 PM

This ^ ^

B.Schlossman Fan Club
08-19-2021, 05:02 PM

Pathetic excuse $40 is cheap as hell. You are letting Lakes brainwash you. NDSU fans need to pack the place with all remaining tickets and turn it into another home game!

HerdBot
08-19-2021, 05:03 PM

It's more than that for an end zone upper deck corner seat in the dome

Bison 4 Life
08-19-2021, 05:13 PM
It's more than that for an end zone upper deck corner seat in the dome

I have a hookup at the dome. I'm not taking a $400 flight to go spend $40 at that dump.

I'll be in Normal, Towson, and Youngstown. Anyone making that effort?

HandoEX
08-19-2021, 05:21 PM
I have a hookup at the dome. I'm not taking a $400 flight to go spend $40 at that dump.

A $400 flight and you’re worried about a game ticket being $40? What in the actual fuck? Lol

Bison 4 Life
08-19-2021, 05:25 PM
A $400 flight and you’re worried about a game ticket being $40? What in the actual fuck? Lol

Ok. you go. Hour in the car. Easy peasy.

Read the rest of my post.

roadwarrior
08-19-2021, 05:38 PM

Wait until you see the ticketmaster fees that are added!

roadwarrior
08-19-2021, 05:40 PM
They sell beer there. You would think that alone would get El Chapo in the door.

ByeSonBusiness
08-19-2021, 05:46 PM
They sell beer there. You would think that alone would get El Chapo in the door.

They do indeed.

17>1
08-19-2021, 06:04 PM

I'll be at Towson, but driving

HandoEX
08-19-2021, 06:05 PM
Ok. you go. Hour in the car. Easy peasy.

Read the rest of my post.

I’d happily drive from Fargo to the Towson game, but don't have the time to spend three hours at the game, so I’ll pass

oldmantutters
08-19-2021, 06:45 PM
Might have to go check this game out

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

runtheoption
08-19-2021, 09:26 PM
I’d happily drive from Fargo to the Towson game, but don't have the time to spend three hours at the game, so I’ll pass

Ha!

I am gonna buy a ticket, tailgate all day, and spend at least $300 at the bars/restaurants. I might even get a hotel room and go shopping at the local stores. You can't tell me what to do, Lakes.

El_Chapo
08-20-2021, 05:29 AM
Ha!

I am gonna buy a ticket, tailgate all day, and spend at least $300 at the bars/restaurants. I might even get a hotel room and go shopping at the local stores. You can't tell me what to do, Lakes.

ggaaaaaaayyyyyyy

scottietohottie
08-20-2021, 09:17 AM
7 clans lazy river kicks its ass, plus no toilet sewage from Fargo in TRF

Fuck dry Indian reservations. 7 clans. Pfffffffffttt. Lamer then the fargodome.

scottietohottie
08-20-2021, 09:18 AM
ggaaaaaaayyyyyyy

You leave b4life out of this.

El_Chapo
08-20-2021, 01:25 PM
Fuck dry Indian reservations. 7 clans. Pfffffffffttt. Lamer then the fargodome.

2 words : Flask

tony
08-20-2021, 05:38 PM
I prefer "the school downstream" to "the school up north."

But I prefer "UND" to both - they're more like this guy than Voldemort:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/4/44/Gilderoy_Lockhart_COS_promo_2.jpg

MankatoBison
08-23-2021, 03:35 PM

HAHAHA nice one! that made me chuckle out loud