PDA

View Full Version : 2021 season countdown - 88 days until Bison football!

dewey
06-08-2021, 05:13 PM
Here is #88 for the 16 time National Champions the North Dakota State University Bison.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210608/9789fbb2372253d172e6f08b3d763868.jpg

ANDRE
CARRIER
POSITION Tight End
HEIGHT 6-3
WEIGHT 217
CLASS Freshman
HOMETOWN Cavalier, N.D.
HIGH SCHOOL Cavalier HS

Biography
HIGH SCHOOL: 2020 graduate of Cavalier High School...Four-year starter...Team captain his senior year...Played tight end, wide receiver, cornerback, safety and linebacker during his career...First team all-state tight end as a senior...Had 48 receptions for 907 yards and 15 touchdowns plus 11 PATs...Career totals include 121 catches for 2,363 yards and 30 TDs...Also had 131 tackles, 25 pass breakups and 10 interceptions on defense...Team went 36-8 during his four seasons including a state runner-up finish in 2019...All-region basketball player as a sophomore and junior...Scored more than 1,000 career points on the hardwood...Also participates in golf, track and FBLA...PERSONAL: Undecided on a college major...Son of Shawn and Denelle Carrier...Has a brother, Boone, and three sisters, Eden, Whitley and Ashden.

Good luck with the upcoming season and in the classroom Andre.

Go Bison!

Dewey

OrygunBison
06-08-2021, 07:28 PM
My apologies if this comes off as "get off my lawn" ish, but is there any chance that we can have one thread that encompasses the countdown? I can't imagine being able to find other threads of interest if this keeps at it for another 87 days.

I may be off base but the football feed seems to be getting dominated by these individual threads and I'd hate for too many of our other good threads to get pushed to page 2 and get forgotten about.

dewey
06-09-2021, 04:16 AM
The reason I have done it as a new thread is because that is what we do on AGS. Could it be a single thread? I am sure it could be.

I can stop if people want. Makes no difference to me.

Dewey

WhoRepsTheLurker
06-11-2021, 04:19 PM
The reason I have done it as a new thread is because that is what we do on AGS. Could it be a single thread? I am sure it could be.

Dewey

Hey Dewey - I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading these and its clear to me that you put work into them. I'm sure the athletes appreciate them too. I don't mind them being posted as individuals at all

bajadanny
06-13-2021, 01:58 PM
Hey Dewey - I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading these and its clear to me that you put work into them. I'm sure the athletes appreciate them too. I don't mind them being posted as individuals at all

Hey Dewey what day we on? Sunday the 13th??

Keep it going man

djohnk
06-30-2021, 04:13 AM

Dewey

I noticed you stopped your "## days until Bison football" posts? I liked it, and have been looking for it.

I also like it appearing separately as you have always done.

I hope you didn't let one forum member offend you!