PDA

View Full Version : Official Delaware Bandwagon Thread

El_Chapo
05-05-2021, 05:56 PM
Well since Heffray won't start it I will:

Lets go Hens!!

Kick some ass Saturday!!

NDSU is 13-3 vs the bunny turds, 4-0 in playoffs since 2010

http://www.gohens.net/boards/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27370&p=386264#p386264 sign on on delaware's board

WeAreThePride
05-05-2021, 06:12 PM
Why the fuck would I root for Delaware?

HandoEX
05-05-2021, 06:27 PM
GO BIG! GO BLUE! GO JACKS!!!

Fuck Delaware.

El_Chapo
05-05-2021, 06:28 PM
Why the fuck would I root for Delaware?

cuz you're NOT rooting for SDSU. are you new here?

reformedUNDfan
05-05-2021, 06:53 PM
my teams in order of preference:

Bunny State
wannabe Michigan
Purple Litterers
a civilization killing asteroid impact
Sam Houston State

TransAmBison
05-05-2021, 07:08 PM
I would say:

Sam Houston (by far)
Delaware (nothing against them...just would prefer Sam Houston...I like their fans)
Asteroid
Zombie apocalypse
SDSU
Zombies riding an asteroid
JMU

heffray
05-05-2021, 07:21 PM
I would say:

Sam Houston (by far)
Delaware (nothing against them...just would prefer Sam Houston...I like their fans)
Asteroid
Zombie apocalypse
SDSU
JMU

This is not only the correct response but also wins based on cleverness alone.

JMB
05-05-2021, 07:24 PM
I would say:

Sam Houston (by far)
Asteroid
Zombie apocalypse
SDSU
JMU

The "Keeler Bowl" would be an interesting story line.

El_Chapo
05-05-2021, 07:42 PM
fuck SDSU wow, what a couple sally's up there.

GO Hens!

OatmealWicket92
05-05-2021, 08:31 PM
GO BIG! GO BLUE! GO JACKS!!!

Fuck Delaware.

Nope can't/won't cheer for SDSU. I want Sammy and Delaware in the ship, and if it's SDSU/JMU in Frisco I have no clue what to do.

heffray
05-05-2021, 08:33 PM
Nope can't/won't cheer for SDSU. I want Sammy and Delaware in the ship, and if it's SDSU/JMU in Frisco I have no clue what to do.

Perhaps it will be nice that day and we can go golfing?

OatmealWicket92
05-05-2021, 08:35 PM
Perhaps it will be nice that day and we can go golfing?

I'd golf in a fucking tornado if it meant I didn't have to see one of those 2 win a championship.

El_Chapo
05-05-2021, 08:39 PM
I'd golf in a fucking tornado if it meant I didn't have to see one of those 2 win a championship.

AMEN! Delaware/Sam all the way and I can sit back and enjoy it and not care who wins

Hammerhead
05-05-2021, 09:01 PM

Hope there is a COVID cancellation so the "winner" has a tainted championship. :biggrin:

george99
05-05-2021, 09:16 PM
Hope there is a COVID cancellation so the "winner" has a tainted championship. :biggrin:

That would be pure gold!

EC8CH
05-05-2021, 10:13 PM
I would say:

Sam Houston (by far)
Asteroid
Zombie apocalypse
SDSU
JMU

I like this order:

I think Sammy has has paid their dues, let 'em finally win one.

Deliwear.... meh.... it's Dellawhere

SDSU, because two teams can't be last on my list.

Dooks, because of what Heff would say.

heffray
05-05-2021, 10:36 PM
I like this order:

I think Sammy has has paid their dues, let 'em finally win one.

Deliwear.... meh.... it's Dellawhere

SDSU, because two teams can't be last on my list.

Dooks, because of what Heff would say.

Honestly guys, the hatred scale between SDSU and JMWho is much closer than I expected upon reflection, but the bottom line is that hatred between the two is much different:

I hate SDSU for the following reasons:
-Our biggest rivalry
-Ankle-twist-gate (and other cheap shots)
-Shtiggy’s faux “aw shucks” attitude
-Cocky ass basketball team and fans
-I enjoy beating them more than any other team
-their fans are kinda annoying

I hate JMWho for the following reasons:
-They are the 4th worst fanbase I have EVER encountered anywhere: entitled, whiny, excuse-making bitches who try to elevate themselves to our level when they aren’t even the 4th best team in the FCS this last decade, fucking idiots
-Streamers
-Houston and Cignetti get the cake as some of the absolute worst pieces of shit head coaches at any level, you’re welcome Bo Pelini
-DiDouchey’s “they didn’t win, we beat ourselves” comment, he’s a fucking loser
-Riley Rapleton
-The CAA is consistently overrated and so is “the best team” in that conference
-their fans are personally responsible for the COVID pandemic.

So, as you can clearly see from my irrefutable math logic above, JMWho edges it out as most hated team.

In all seriousness, SDSU has earned my hatred (respect) and JMWho hasn’t (shouldn’t for anyone) and at this point likely never will. #Fuckem.

KSBisonFan
05-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Sam Houston. Their fans were good people. I also still feel sorry for the ass beating we put on Brian Bell.
Delaware. No real reason to dislike them.
SDSU
JMWho. Worst fans ever. Took that title from the Gopher fans. Can't stand Cignetti. I'm convinced he is Butthead as an adult. Somebody post a picture of the 2 side by side.

Bisonwinagn
05-05-2021, 11:48 PM
I'm cheering for SDSU first and against JMU second. That is all.

heffray
05-05-2021, 11:58 PM
I'm cheering for SDSU first and against JMU second. That is all.

Holy fucking shit, wat?

Like... no. That is not all. Explain your logic.

GreenfieldBison
05-06-2021, 12:18 AM
Sam Houston. Their fans were good people. I also still feel sorry for the ass beating we put on Brian Bell.
Delaware. No real reason to dislike them.
SDSU
JMWho. Worst fans ever. Took that title from the Gopher fans. Can't stand Cignetti. I'm convinced he is Butthead as an adult. Somebody post a picture of the 2 side by side.

I'm going to have to endorse this entire position wholeheartedly. I will offer some additional color even though nobody asked (sure, I'm a little hurt but I'll get over it.)

We all know Texas people are good people. So its not surprising that their fan base are consistent with the general pop. They have been there a couple times and come up dry. They went to work to make themselves competitive with Bison FB and they are sure making good progress. You have to respect that.

Delaware - anyplace that makes it that easy to incorporate gets my vote. Go Hens!

SDSU - well they aren't perfect but they also aren't mutts.

Dirty mutts. - I have never experienced such malevolence from an opposing fan base. These creeps actually make me want to utlilize my permit. In the eloquent words of my very good friend Heffy - FUCKEM!! Oh yeah - would not surprise me that Cignetti is abusing minors. That is not an accusation mind you - I have neither photos nor inside info but I mean, look at him. He's a ... <insert appropriate denigrating term here>

GreenfieldBison
05-06-2021, 12:21 AM
Holy fucking shit, wat?

Like... no. That is not all. Explain your logic.

Translation: He wants the bunnies to win and the mutts to lose. Does not care a whit about the other two (although by def...)

ZHerd
05-06-2021, 12:40 AM
I’m going for shsu but it doesn’t really matter. It’s a fake championship

Twincitybizon
05-06-2021, 12:45 AM
Agreed the SHSU people were great. I hope they win

reformedUNDfan
05-06-2021, 01:19 AM
I respect SDSU and delaware and more or less JMU

SHSU I have zero respect for.

heffray
05-06-2021, 02:12 AM
I respect SDSU and delaware and more or less JMU

SHSU I have zero respect for.

The absolute weirdest shit I’ve seen on the internet in a while... And I’ve seen some shit on the internet...

CAS4127
05-06-2021, 02:31 AM
I’m picking JMU to win the Spring Natty. Not that I want them to ... I really don’t care who wins it now that we are out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
05-06-2021, 03:22 AM
The absolute weirdest shit I’ve seen on the internet in a while... And I’ve seen some shit on the internet...

no shit.. wtf.

fuck the bunnies more ways than jenna jameson

HerdBot
05-06-2021, 03:25 AM
I'm rooting for Sam Houston and Delaware

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/34/aa/5634aaadf6a9564bc115510c43bf1b96.jpg

kingbison
05-06-2021, 03:35 AM
Nope can't/won't cheer for SDSU. I want Sammy and Delaware in the ship, and if it's SDSU/JMU in Frisco I have no clue what to do.The same as when the Chicken Hawks play St Cloud in hockey back when I cared... You cheer for injuries.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bulldogg
05-06-2021, 03:54 AM
This is not only the correct response but also wins based on cleverness alone.

Looks like penis envy to me.

NDSU92
05-06-2021, 04:07 AM
JMU need another championship worse than UND needs a win over NDSU to keep their respective narrative alive. Delaware is good people, they were awesome to talk to when we played out there a couple years ago. Class fans. The SHSU fans on Sunday looked like NDSU fans against Kstate. The casual bystander would’ve thought they were taking God himself to the buzzer.That was probably the defining win of their next 20 years.

SDSU probably deserves a championship, and in true SDSU fashion they’ll probably win the only asterisk season in FCS history and spend the rest of their existence trying to convince people it’s a real championship.

2021 Championship: “The Perennial Bridesmade Finally Elopes”?

heffray
05-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Looks like penis envy to me.

Lol. I was smiling to myself while writing that stuff knowing you would be reading it.

Just think about this for a second... you think we (8 championships) are envious of your opportunity to win a 3rd championship?

You’re fucking pathetic. Go back to your Duke board start more threads about NDSU. Fucking idiot.

EC8CH
05-06-2021, 01:21 PM
JMU need another championship worse than UND needs a win over NDSU to keep their respective narrative alive. Delaware is good people, they were awesome to talk to when we played out there a couple years ago. Class fans. The SHSU fans on Sunday looked like NDSU fans against Kstate. The casual bystander would’ve thought they were taking God himself to the buzzer.That was probably the defining win of their next 20 years.

SDSU probably deserves a championship, and in true SDSU fashion they’ll probably win the only asterisk season in FCS history and spend the rest of their existence trying to convince people it’s a real championship.

2021 Championship: “The Perennial Bridesmade Finally Elopes”?

This is good analysis.

OatmealWicket92
05-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Hoping the bunnies stub their toe this spring, and we get the marker and natty back in the fall. Hoping we have a party at midfield in brookings like they decided to this year.

El_Chapo
05-06-2021, 02:48 PM
Hoping the bunnies stub their toe this spring, and we get the marker and natty back in the fall. Hoping we have a party at midfield in brookings like they decided to this year.

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and Eck is a douche and their QB coach or whoever with the black mascara around his eyes.

MankatoBison
05-06-2021, 02:57 PM
Straight up rooting for SDSU at this point as my most important objective in the playoffs is for JMU to lose, and SDSU provides the greatest chance for this.

Cant take another 10 years of this #DukesDecade bullshit

MankatoBison
05-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Straight up rooting for SDSU at this point as my most important objective in the playoffs is for JMU to lose, and SDSU provides the greatest chance for this.

Cant take another 10 years of this #DukesDecade bullshit

What is a period of 20 years called? a Fortnite-cade??
Its time to usher in the #DukesFortnite-cade !!!!

All hail the true kings of the FCS!!!!!1111!!!1!!!!!!11!

BISONBRI53
05-06-2021, 03:39 PM
Doesn't SDSU winning hurt our recruiting big time?

OatmealWicket92
05-06-2021, 04:36 PM
this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and Eck is a douche and their QB coach or whoever with the black mascara around his eyes.

#12 on SDSU is leading in clubhouse with being absolutely insufferable.

Bison Bridge Guy
05-06-2021, 05:00 PM
What is a period of 20 years called? a Fortnite-cade??
Its time to usher in the #DukesFortnite-cade !!!!

All hail the true kings of the FCS!!!!!1111!!!1!!!!!!11!

Didn't Abe Lincoln teach us that 20 years is a score?

gavin2126
05-06-2021, 06:08 PM
Lol. I was smiling to myself while writing that stuff knowing you would be reading it.

Just think about this for a second... you think we (8 championships) are envious of your opportunity to win a 3rd championship?

You’re fucking pathetic. Go back to your Duke board start more threads about NDSU. Fucking idiot.

Must spread rep. Perfectly said

CyPanth
05-08-2021, 04:50 PM
Do any of you use the transitive property of losing? Cheer for teams that beat you to win and go far! Thus, you are only one loss away from the championship! It's kinda what a UNI fan like me has been doing for years by cheering for the Bison.

heffray
05-08-2021, 05:00 PM
Do any of you use the transitive property of losing? Cheer for teams that beat you to win and go far! Thus, you are only one loss away from the championship! It's kinda what a UNI fan like me has been doing for years by cheering for the Bison.

No. No we do not. This is a weird feeling for all of us.

NDSU92
05-08-2021, 05:28 PM
Doesn't SDSU winning hurt our recruiting big time?

Lol it probably helps us if a player goes there just because they won one championship. Bridesmaid U has 7 more to go.

tjbison
05-08-2021, 05:47 PM
Lol it probably helps us if a player goes there just because they won one championship. Bridesmaid U has 7 more to go.7?? Umm better count again

NDSU92
05-08-2021, 05:55 PM
7?? Umm better count again

Well I’ll address both my errors, *would have 7 more to go* and also *to match us at FCS*

HerdBot
05-08-2021, 06:11 PM
This game is a nail biter lol

WeAreThePride
05-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Wooting for the Wabbits. Fuck JMU. Fuck SHS.

Kevin
05-08-2021, 07:55 PM
I didn't watch either game today. Give a fuck factor is 0.

Rooting for COVID in the NC.

WeAreThePride
05-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Kats aren't going quiet into that good night.

HerdistheWord
05-08-2021, 09:09 PM
Huge momentum shift!!! Everything going SHSU’s way. Wow!

Bison03
05-08-2021, 09:13 PM
How the hell do you let that ball bounce on the kickoff. Kats score 21 points in 3 minutes!!! Crazy!!

Bison 4 Life
05-08-2021, 09:23 PM
Where's Bulldogg? I mean I give zero fucks who wins these games but anyone who comes over here and peacocks can eat a dick.

El_Chapo
05-08-2021, 09:34 PM
I didn't watch either game today. Give a fuck factor is 0.

Rooting for COVID in the NC.

same. this was a lame attempt at trolling

Bison 4 Life
05-08-2021, 09:37 PM
So this is what it was like before NDSU dominated everything. Weird.