PDA

View Full Version : NDSU at Sam Houston Tailgate

DarMar
04-27-2021, 06:23 PM
Driving over to Huntsville Sunday morning from the Austin area with wife and kids. I haven't seen anything mentioned about tailgating or prohibition thereof. Anybody else planning on tailgating Sunday morning?

Stary2k11
04-27-2021, 06:34 PM
Driving over to Huntsville Sunday morning from the Austin area with wife and kids. I haven't seen anything mentioned about tailgating or prohibition thereof. Anybody else planning on tailgating Sunday morning?

I can’t find any new info, but some online articles from SHSU earlier in the spring season mention no tailgating allowed for the entire spring season...though not sure that pertains to playoffs or not.

Also debating driving down from DFW.

tjbison
04-27-2021, 07:26 PM
I can’t find any new info, but some online articles from SHSU earlier in the spring season mention no tailgating allowed for the entire spring season...though not sure that pertains to playoffs or not.

Also debating driving down from DFW.

your in Dallas and debating??? thats a no brainer!!

El_Chapo
04-27-2021, 07:39 PM
stary get over there and on the Sam Board I believe tailgating is a "hush hush" type of deal. I can ask around I guess.

BattleBorn
04-27-2021, 08:22 PM
Can't speak to Texas, but there will be a Bison game/Derby tailgate at my place this weekend. Anyone in Lakes country is invited.

SafeTeeJ
04-27-2021, 08:36 PM
Can't speak to Texas, but there will be a Bison game/Derby tailgate at my place this weekend. Anyone in Lakes country is invited.

Can't speak to Texas, but there will be a Bison game/Derby tailgate at my place this weekend. Anyone BUT Lakes is invited.

FIFY

southcliffbison
04-27-2021, 09:54 PM
Can't speak to Texas, but there will be a Bison game/Derby tailgate at my place this weekend. Anyone BUT Lakes is invited.

FIFY

Really, Safetee, there's no reason for that.........show some love.

El_Chapo
04-27-2021, 11:50 PM
Really, Safetee, there's no reason for that.........show some love.

no I will allow that... it was a solid burn.. haha

SafeTeeJ
04-28-2021, 12:39 AM
no I will allow that... it was a solid burn.. haha

Who loves you baby...9602