PDA

View Full Version : EWU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Kevin
04-24-2021, 10:30 PM
1) I never doubted. Not like heffray.
2) Cam Miller played a great game. Still terrified by some of the snaps from shotgun though.
3) Henceforth, by declaration of the Bisonville Committe on Memetic Warfare Bussey shall be known only as The Bus. He's 90 pounds soaking wet and he trucked the shit out of that kid. Many lol's were had.
4) I hope Hunter is okay. Breakout game for Dom. Thought Cam ran well also, would like to see him hit the hole with more conviction though.
5) Defense was great Mostaert Twins played with heart. No one panicked after the first few drives. No one except heffray.
6) Berriere is a stud. He made some impressive plays. Deserves the Payton in the Asterisk Seasons imo.
7) Next week I will order the boneless chicken wings immediately. They were the real difference maker today.
8) Bring on Sham Houston State and their Big Sky defense.

WeAreThePride
04-24-2021, 10:33 PM
Beautiful game. Punted once. ONCE.

I can't wait to march into Soft Houston's stadium and steal their lunch money.

Kevin
04-24-2021, 10:34 PM
Beautiful game. Punted once. ONCE.

I can't wait to march into Soft Houston's stadium and steal their lunch money.

They looked really bad against Mommouth

BiZon22
04-24-2021, 10:35 PM
I absolutely doubted this team. I didn’t think they had the drive to come back and win this game but I was wrong. They decided to play Bison football

EC8CH
04-24-2021, 10:35 PM
9) Tyler Roehl called one hell of a Bison offense playoff win.

BFKasper14
04-24-2021, 10:36 PM
I may have overreacted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin
04-24-2021, 10:37 PM
9) Tyler Roehl called one hell of a Bison offense playoff win.

Agree however I think he was calling this game no matter what. Those 26 consecutive runs could have resulted in 8 punts and I think it was happening anyway lol.

TAILG8R
04-24-2021, 10:37 PM
I was convinced at 14 nothing it was over.

Also, we have not seen the team play with this much heart all spring season. Even the UN_ game.

Kevin
04-24-2021, 10:38 PM

Also, we have not seen the team play with this much heart all spring season. Even the UN_ game.

Something woke them up.

Right when my boneless chicken wings arrived.

Coincidence? No.

unbison
04-24-2021, 10:38 PM
Wow I was wrong nice win

Kevin
04-24-2021, 10:39 PM
Lakes just text me that we would have won by more than 20 if Zeb had played.

I was like bro we did win by more than 20.

He's been typing a long time but no response yet.

gavin2126
04-24-2021, 10:40 PM
I may have overreacted...

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou and everyone else, myself included. I thought we were done at 14-0.

Actually, overreaction seems required to post in any thread here.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Kevin
04-24-2021, 10:45 PM
I think luepke has earned the rb1 spot next year.

And that’s saying a lot. Talented and young backfield.

tony
04-24-2021, 10:50 PM
Got some serious 2010 v Montana State vibes from this game.

Also, if you are coming for Roehl, you're gonna have to go through me, but how can anybody doubt him when he set up the play-action perfectly by running the ball 25 times in a row?

WeAreThePride
04-24-2021, 10:51 PM

Also, if you are coming for Roehl, you're gonna have to go through me, but how can anybody doubt him when he set up the play-action perfectly by running the ball 25 times in a row?

Was it really 25 times in a row? I remember at the beginning of the drive they said it was 16 straight. I didn't keep count.

Gully
04-24-2021, 10:51 PM

This game was how I predicted it would be (although I'll admit to serious doubts when down 14-0). I think next week will be more of the same.

Kevin
04-24-2021, 10:52 PM
Was it really 25 times in a row? I remember at the beginning of the drive they said it was 16 straight. I didn't keep count.

26 according to Izzo.

EC8CH
04-24-2021, 10:52 PM
This game was how I predicted it would be (although I'll admit to serious doubts when down 14-0). I think next week will be more of the same.

Kats fans seem to think their D is much improved from prior playoff beat downs. We shall see.

Kevin
04-24-2021, 10:53 PM
Kats fans seem to think their D is much improved from prior playoff beat downs. We shall see.

Per usual they haven’t played anyone to even know.

Bison 4 Life
04-24-2021, 11:02 PM
I feel just like I did after the _ND game. Seemed like they found their stride and fire in that game but it got derailed after the COVID postponements. Hopefully they can keep the fire going.

semobison
04-24-2021, 11:05 PM
Bussey got the run game going in the 2nd qtr with a couple of big 3rd down runs. I’ve been asking the experts here on BV why he only had one carry at UNI and zip last week against the Jacks. The guy is a playmaker and I think he should be affectionately called....the mini-Bus!

Kevin
04-24-2021, 11:08 PM
Bussey got the run game going in the 2nd qtr with a couple of big 3rd down runs. I’ve been asking the experts here on BV why he only had one carry at UNI and zip last week against the Jacks. The guy is a playmaker and I think he should be affectionately called....the mini-Bus!

There was nothing mini about that hit stick action.

HerdBot
04-24-2021, 11:08 PM
Early on the defense was trash. Continuation of the SDSU game.... they couldn't get a pass rush, tackle or figure out the cut back runs. Mediocre passion. Then they figured it out and were awesome. What a difference

Offense was as good as possible. Clearly our team is a better fit with mobile QB. We really showed we need some speed at running back and Bussy and Gonella were rock stars. But when the line manhandles them like a JV high school team it looks pretty easy

El_Chapo
04-24-2021, 11:10 PM
Cam 6-11 50 yards. we gonna need more than that next week. well maybe not.

Kevin
04-24-2021, 11:11 PM

You forgot 2 (3 total) touchdowns.

By accident I’m sure.

WeAreThePride
04-24-2021, 11:15 PM
26 according to Izzo.

Bitchin. 10

DCinOK
04-24-2021, 11:30 PM
I think he should be affectionately called....the mini-Bus!

How about The Short Bus? Or is that offensive in this day and age...

GreenfieldBison
04-24-2021, 11:33 PM
Something woke them up.

Right when my boneless chicken wings arrived.

Coincidence? No.

That was also the point at which I hoisted my sorry ass out of my chair and stood and yelled at the screen. I sound like Matt Entz now. I got my flags out this morning but failed to wear my lucky Bison socks today. May be partly responsible for the slow start but I think my vociferous erect posture deserves as much credit as questionable deep fried chicken-ish substance.

DakotaOkie
04-24-2021, 11:33 PM
It was offensive decades ago in any junior high taunt.

However, the Micro Bus just might work.

GreenfieldBison
04-24-2021, 11:34 PM

Maybe, maybe not but he plays like 1.33% of himself IMHO. Short or not he plays big.

El_Chapo

more like IOWA STATE. down 14-0 and John Crockett TD and no looking back

Kevin
The Bus.

Then we lobby him to switch to 36.

EC8CH

I love how long his arms and legs are though. Perfect change of pace back. Runs so strong for such a small guy.

GreenfieldBison
04-24-2021, 11:36 PM
The Bus.

Then we lobby him to switch to 36.

I support this.

MNLonghorn10
04-24-2021, 11:48 PM
This might be my favorite 1-2 post combo in message board history

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210424/d2b7867b3e44f8d15819ba6d452f8a98.jpg

Kevin
04-24-2021, 11:57 PM

I like how that thread becomes more of a ghost town each page until just silence.

ThunderDan
04-24-2021, 11:59 PM

What kind of dirt exactly does Zeb have on you?
He seems nice, so I'm surprised he's black mailing you and threatening to release the footage.

NovaBison
04-25-2021, 12:03 AM
He seems nice, so I'm surprised he's black mailing you and threatening to release the footage.

Saw this:

Bison Report
@BisonReport
·
59m
"Zeb's going to move on. Zeb has some opportunities in the coaching world. He's got a unique opportunity out there with a Power 5 school."

Noland will not return in the fall.

"I could never have asked for what we've gotten from him in the last two years. We owe a lot to him."

Happy for him actually... he gets to do what he wants with his future. I wish him well!

semobison
04-25-2021, 12:04 AM
I love how long his arms and legs are though. Perfect change of pace back. Runs so strong for such a small guy.

He has got a nice stiff arm too. Creates a little space and scoots right buy you!

yellowstreak
04-25-2021, 12:04 AM
I'm hoping Eastern Washington = Sam Houston

Little brother rabbit looks like they have a good chance to make it to Frisco

Kevin
04-25-2021, 12:05 AM
Saw this:

Bison Report
@BisonReport
·
59m
"Zeb's going to move on. Zeb has some opportunities in the coaching world. He's got a unique opportunity out there with a Power 5 school."

Noland will not return in the fall.

"I could never have asked for what we've gotten from him in the last two years. We owe a lot to him."

Happy for him actually... he gets to do what he wants with his future. I wish him well!

Best of luck to Zeb. A great bison with hopefully one more ring.

Kevin
04-25-2021, 12:07 AM

No dirt. Lakes is just incapable of admitting when he’s wrong about anything.

Especially QB’s.

Bison Bridge Guy
04-25-2021, 12:09 AM
Announcers we're saying the Bison weren't getting any pressure on their qb the first few drives. I don't think we we're trying to at first. I saw a number of plays where our dline appeared to be staying in place like they were afraid of him running and wanted to contain him. Once we got down and/or the coaches realized he wasn't going to run, we got after him.

Kevin
04-25-2021, 12:09 AM
I'm hoping Eastern Washington = Sam Houston

Little brother rabbit looks like they have a good chance to make it to Frisco

I could see little brother shitting the bed vs SIU in typical playoff SDSU fashion.

I hope I’m wrong. I want ndsu to crush them in Frisco.

I want their soul (if they didn’t sell it for that win last week).

Bison Bridge Guy
04-25-2021, 12:13 AM
Also, boneless wings had nothing to do with it. I cracked a beer after we got down 14-nuts and as long as I was pounding beers the Bison pounded the ball. I got a little tired about the end of the 3rd quarter, but heroically pressed on. You're welcome! :bong:

Kujava23
04-25-2021, 12:14 AM
For how well EWU played in first quarter and half....Bison played that much better last 2 1/2 quarters!!

OL manhandled EWU DL-----like hearing Cordell Volson saying he told EWU DL we're not in the Big Sky anymore!!!

I'd assume same game plan on the road to play SHSU

I watched SHSU game for 2 1/2 quarters and saw same undisciplined team with 3 pass interference plays and 2 personal foul penalities

I did HEAR SHSU HC has NEVER lost a HOME PLAYOFF game in his entire COACHING CAREER---- 28-0 now---bout that time to change that!!!

TAILG8R
04-25-2021, 12:18 AM
Post game pressers online somewhere?

Hammerhead
04-25-2021, 12:21 AM
I was also worried until we got our first score. I hope the kids sitting next to us are glad they left at halftime.

marenlee
04-25-2021, 12:26 AM
I could see little brother shitting the bed vs SIU in typical playoff SDSU fashion.

I hope I’m wrong. I want ndsu to crush them in Frisco.

I want their soul (if they didn’t sell it for that win last week).

I'm on the opposite end. Don't want those bunnies to even sniff a Championship. They can keep being a basketball school where we will still have more success than them in that too.

THEsocalledfan
04-25-2021, 12:29 AM
Post game pressers online somewhere?

On live right now. 1660

yellowstreak
04-25-2021, 12:35 AM
I just was at Applebees talking about Cam Miller and his aunt happened to working there

https://a2-images.myspacecdn.com/images04/8/af45ab8f705e4dceafaebfd2629e9164/full.jpg

TAILG8R
04-25-2021, 12:37 AM
I just was at Applebees talking about Cam Miller and his aunt happened to working there

Answer the real question everyone is thinking ... did you have boneless or traditional?

TAILG8R
04-25-2021, 12:39 AM
On live right now. 1660

Why the heck are the pressers so late?

ByeSonBusiness
04-25-2021, 12:40 AM

Thats amazing lolol

ndsubison1
04-25-2021, 12:40 AM
Playing with a lot of youngins. The future is still bright. I like the potential of Cam Miller. Reminds me of Sticks RS frosh year. The passing will come. Loved, loved that we held them scoreless in 2nd half.

yellowstreak
04-25-2021, 12:57 AM
Answer the real question everyone is thinking ... did you have boneless or traditional?

I only get their wings after 9pm because they are half price and I am cheap

sage
04-25-2021, 01:06 AM
So happy for the win today!!! I'm not use to doubting the Bison but they haven't been as well balanced as I'm use too. Lol I nevah ever like loosing to a big scare team. I hate the that conference with a passion.

Go Bison we love ya!!!!

Bisonator98
04-25-2021, 01:54 AM
Looked like the Bison finally initiated playoff mode in the second quarter......nice! Now kick the snot outta the bearkats next week!

WeAreThePride
04-25-2021, 02:05 AM
Looked like the Bison finally initiated playoff mode in the second quarter......nice! Now kick the snot outta the bearkats next week!

Nothing more fun than putting up 300 yards rushing on Soft Houston. I was at the Semi in '17. Loudest I had heard the Dome since GSU2. Holy Hell that was fun.

CAS4127
04-25-2021, 02:12 AM
I know you have all been waiting for my post-game thoughts, so here they are, randomly/non-sequential.

Do not, again do not, EVER question HC Entz’s commitment to Bison Football—Ever!!

@Tony/Admin/Elf guy re: OC Roehl: easy to call plays when your Oline is dominating DL. What about when that isn’t happening? Plan B is still an issue—>tell me I’m wrong, from someone who likely has never played football.

Turning point of point of game: When coaching staff realized EWU QB (I’m not good with names cuz I don’t care about them) wasn’t actually trying to extend plays with his feet, but, rather, trying to avoid contact—big difference there that most of you won’t understand. Once realized, we went after him and he wasn’t the same QB. And don’t @ me with why didn’t other competitors see that. Guess what, they didn’t.

Plus, EWU QB had a bit of an awkward (and slow?) release of football. So, when under pressure, less accurate!! Think similar to golf swings of Slick Vic and me. I’d add others, but not sure any of you are getting out to do things because of Covid. I’ve golfed over 100 holes already FYI.

The last TD throw to our TE was perfect because it was second level .... but forced because first level fullback got cut (penalty?) coming out of backfield, so Miller was forced to go to second level. Is the TE that got cut in half on same play earlier OK? The second level receiver was wide open on that play btw. Growing play for Miller?

The fact that we let out DL go after contact of EWU QB allowed out DBs to play fast and free. Play zone and play fast.

Met Hammerhead (here on BV) and his wife, and you won’t find more solid/knowledgeable fans than them. Major respect.

The crowd that was there were all solid NDSU football fans, and it was a good atmosphere.

SDBison and Southcliffbison came up from Sodak and and we “tailgated” together at Bdubs. You fucks from Fargo area that didn’t/couldn’t make the game can kiss my ass. Fucking excuses don’t do it for me. Bring it!

Despite your relative hatred and dismissal of Lakes, Bison 1660 AND the coaching staff pay attention to BV, and the questions and criticisms posted here. I now know that for a fact.

And, finally, EC8ish can kiss my ass!

Go Bison!

TAILG8R
04-25-2021, 02:18 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/nzdXyeABnvIyY/giphy.gif

WeAreThePride
04-25-2021, 02:18 AM
Cordell Volson is a superb interview. He seems damn smart and personable.

Kevin
04-25-2021, 02:20 AM
I know you have all been waiting for my post-game thoughts, so here they are, randomly/non-sequential.

Do not, again do not, EVER question HC Entz’s commitment to Bison Football—Ever!!

@Tony/Admin/Elf guy re: OC Roehl: easy to call plays when your Oline is dominating DL. What about when that isn’t happening? Plan B is still an issue—>tell me I’m wrong, from someone who likely has never played football.

Turning point of point of game: When coaching staff realized EWU QB (I’m not good with names cuz I don’t care about them) wasn’t actually trying to extend plays with his feet, but, rather, trying to avoid contact—big difference there that most of you won’t understand. Once realized, we went after him and he wasn’t the same QB. And don’t @ me with why didn’t other competitors see that. Guess what, they didn’t.

Plus, EWU QB had a bit of an awkward (and slow?) release of football. So, when under pressure, less accurate!! Think similar to golf swings of Slick Vic and me. I’d add others, but not sure any of you are getting out to do things because of Covid. I’ve golfed over 100 holes already FYI.

The last TD throw to our TE was perfect because it was second level .... but forced because first level fullback got cut (penalty?) coming out of backfield, so Miller was forced to go to second level. Is the TE that got cut in half on same play earlier OK? The second level receiver was wide open on that play btw. Growing play for Miller?

The fact that we let out DL go after contact of EWU QB allowed out DBs to play fast and free. Play zone and play fast.

Met Hammerhead (here on BV) and his wife, and you won’t find more solid/knowledgeable fans than them. Major respect.

The crowd that was there were all solid NDSU football fans, and it was a good atmosphere.

SDBison and Southcliffbison came up from Sodak and and we “tailgated” together at Bdubs. You fucks from Fargo area that didn’t/couldn’t make the game can kiss my ass. Fucking excuses don’t do it for me. Bring it!

Despite your relative hatred and dismissal of Lakes, Bison 1660 AND the coaching staff pay attention to BV, and the questions and criticisms posted here. I now know that for a fact.

Go Bison!

Actually the turning point was boneless wings but agree with the rest.

WeAreThePride
04-25-2021, 02:21 AM
Actually the turning point was boneless wings but agree with the rest.

Chicken nuggets.

bisoneer
04-25-2021, 02:23 AM

The halftime radio interview with Coach Entz was hard to hear him as his voice wash already gone so he must have been really chewing some ass by the end of the first half and in the halftime locker room and it worked!

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 02:23 AM
I know you have all been waiting for my post-game thoughts,.

from someone who likely has never played football.

that most of you won’t understand

don’t @ me with why didn’t other competitors see that. Guess what, they didn’t.

Go Bison!

Missed you CAS. Nice to see your grumpy ass back again, but I ain't kissing that bedazzled thing. Nothing wrong though that you're into that kinda stuff.

I like how self important you think you are too.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 02:24 AM

Love his accent. That big boy is 100% North Dakota.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 02:26 AM
The halftime radio interview with Coach Entz was hard to hear him as his voice wash already gone so he must have been really chewing some ass by the end of the first half and in the halftime locker room and it worked!

Entz gives 100% effort with his vocal chords every game. It's impressive really.

NDSU
04-25-2021, 02:29 AM
Ankle injury

NDSU
04-25-2021, 02:31 AM
Announcers we're saying the Bison weren't getting any pressure on their qb the first few drives. I don't think we we're trying to at first. I saw a number of plays where our dline appeared to be staying in place like they were afraid of him running and wanted to contain him. Once we got down and/or the coaches realized he wasn't going to run, we got after him.
You’re 100% correct! Exactly what Entz said.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 02:34 AM
You’re 100% correct! Exactly what Entz said.

Cost em a few big plays, but they got home more often then he gashed them. Nice in game adjustment by the coaching staff. Also nice that the OC stuck to the game plan of running the ball even though it wasn't working early. EWU was weak up the middle and Roehl knew that.

56BISON73
04-25-2021, 02:36 AM

Go Bison!

Looks like TR finally remembered back in his playing days that when the horses are running you let them run.

Anybody else notice the EWU Dline with hands on there hips sucking air before the first half ended? It was just a matter of time.

CAS Glad to see youre back on your game. :D

ndsubison1
04-25-2021, 02:43 AM

Go Bison!

This post is awesome.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 02:48 AM
This post is awesome.

I'm just concerned the coaching staff are paying attention to Lakes' posts apparently. If he means in a way you keep an eye on a crazy person, that's ok, but if he means for gameplanning? Ho Lee Chit. Explains why today was Cams first start I guess?

Gully
04-25-2021, 02:55 AM
I hope everything is ok with Jeff Kolpack. He's MIA today....anyone here why? Hopefully he's just on vacation or something.

Kevin
04-25-2021, 02:58 AM
I'm just concerned the coaching staff are paying attention to Lakes' posts apparently. If he means in a way you keep an eye on a crazy person, that's ok, but if he means for gameplanning? Ho Lee Chit. Explains why today was Cams first start I guess?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/85424709/look-at-me-im-the-oc-now.jpg

WeAreThePride
04-25-2021, 03:02 AM
Looks like TR finally remembered back in his playing days that when the horses are running you let them run.

Anybody else notice the EWU Dline with hands on there hips sucking air before the first half ended? It was just a matter of time.

CAS Glad to see youre back on your game. :D

I love that phrase and I'm stealing it.

When the horses are running, let them run. Perfection.

blackdiamond2
04-25-2021, 03:07 AM

Entz mentioned this in post game radio interview. They were trying to contain him, but when that wasn't working they decided to let everybody loose to after the QB. He mentioned it was a bad plan.

bisoneer
04-25-2021, 03:10 AM
Coach Entz is so valuable as in his post game he mentions he had to tell the other coaches after the first quarter to get out of the way and let our defense play! The point was to pressure their qb and it worked!!!

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 03:13 AM
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/85424709/look-at-me-im-the-oc-now.jpg

Should we be putting disclaimers on our posts we don't want the coaches to take seriously?

Kevin
04-25-2021, 03:13 AM
Should we be putting disclaimers on our posts we don't want the coaches to take seriously?

Only if you want to lose.

El_Chapo
04-25-2021, 03:14 AM

I got my connections. dont you worry. they know I know football. Jake Rock. Great 1st start!!!!

also Jayden Price played really good.

HerdBot
04-25-2021, 03:20 AM

Go Bison!

The first 4 drives on defense reminded me of the 2016 game where we tried so hard to contain the QB, he just picked us apart. At times we only rushed 3. Seems like a dumb plan being so thin at corner

Then we stopped playing scared and we kicked their ass. 5 sacks. A pick. Those guys played really hard physical and tough

Also these guys were just straight up mean, nasty and physical. I love it

Attendance sucked. It's like the fans don't look at this as a real season. Makes sense with the ridiculous no tailgating policy. But the fans that were there incredibly made a home field advantage. 25% capacity and we still couldn't sell it out.

CAS4127
04-25-2021, 03:20 AM
I got my connections. dont you worry. they know I know football. Jake Rock. Great 1st start!!!!

also Jayden Price played really good.

Price played “well”, as did Rock.

That said, for people who are having “feeling” pains about HC Entz and his voice, listen: being the HC of NDSU Football program is stressful because of the expectations. He gets, understands and embraces that. Many (most of you) would never do it because you are afraid of failure.

Jay
04-25-2021, 03:21 AM
I hope everything is ok with Jeff Kolpack. He's MIA today....anyone here why? Hopefully he's just on vacation or something.

His kid had a baseball game.

Kevin
04-25-2021, 03:22 AM

That said, for people who are having “feeling” pains about HC Entz and his voice, listen: being the HC of NDSU Football program is stressful because of the expectations. He gets, understands and embraces that. Many (most of you) would never do it because you are afraid of failure.

This is true.

It’s also why I chose not to invade the Capitol.

El_Chapo
04-25-2021, 03:22 AM

afraid of failure? ive failed many times.. i aint afraid.. haha

Kevin
04-25-2021, 03:24 AM

Yeah he should come to the stock plays thread lol

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 03:27 AM
Only if you want to lose.

No sir, I want to loose.

56BISON73
04-25-2021, 03:27 AM

If you have never failed---youve never tried.

CAS4127
04-25-2021, 03:33 AM
I’ll add this:

If you didn’t see the emotional release of our TEs(again, not good with names) after their TD catches and see/understand the release of frustrations they have, you don’t know shit about how football works.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 03:38 AM
I’ll add this:

If you didn’t see the emotional release of our TEs(again, not good with names) after their TD catches and see/understand the release of frustrations they have, you don’t know shit about how football works.

Fuck! Has it only been a day you've been back. It's amazing we've managed to remember which direction the endzones are at without you here to guide us. Your skill at deducing the difference between a touchdown celebration and a release of deep seeded frustration is amazing!

Jim Puetz
04-25-2021, 03:40 AM

Exactly! made the same point to my brother who was at the game. Not only did Price and Rock play well, but so did the young guys who got in to play. We have young talent, let's let them play a little rather than protect them. They came here to play, not sit. Look at Dom Jones, makes a huge mistake and then comes back and makes two huge plays. More importantly, look at Cam Miller, unbelievable first college start.

Gully
04-25-2021, 03:42 AM
His kid had a baseball game.

Ah, thank you. Good to hear.

Professor Chaos
04-25-2021, 05:52 AM
I really enjoy watching Gindorff catch the football. He has that f*** you attitude that I think this team needs more of when they've gotta produce their own energy in this weird spring season.

bisonaudit
04-25-2021, 06:07 AM
Who wouldn’t be playing golf during all this? It’s outside, it’s socially distanced, and it’s exercise.

scottietohottie
04-25-2021, 06:31 AM
If you have never failed---youve never tried.

Or just piss excellence.

scottietohottie
04-25-2021, 06:32 AM
Fuck! Has it only been a day you've been back. It's amazing we've managed to remember which direction the endzones are at without you here to guide us. Your skill at deducing the difference between a touchdown celebration and a release of deep seeded frustration is amazing!

Fuck you. I'm glad he's back. Why don't you leave.

Professor Chaos
04-25-2021, 07:18 AM
Couple interesting tweeterisms for those who like to say that Entz is riding coattails and recruiting has dropped off in the last 2 years:

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1386146126982782978

Think of the impact performances #NDSU got today:
Dom Gonnella - true freshman
Jake Rock - redshirt freshman
Jalen Bussey - redshirt freshman
Cam Miller - true freshman
Cole Wisniewski - true freshman
Dom Jones - redshirt freshman
Eli Mostaert - redshirt freshman

Yikes.

https://twitter.com/BisonReport/status/1386090193384525824

"At one time we had 7 first or second-year players on the field (on defense)" ME

SlickVic
04-25-2021, 11:06 AM
CAS and Kev got this thread TURNT UP on a sunday morn, keep up the good work fellaz! also, how about jasir cox????

SlickVic
04-25-2021, 11:21 AM
also, CAS (and others)------dontcha just love watsons 'TUDE out there and on the sidelines? i sat closer to bench then per usual, and him and big #70 mauch out of hankinson were, to me, what BISON FOOTBALL is all about on the sideline interactions! im jacked up 4 this run fellaz, whos going 2 houston??? home of many bison greats throughout the years, including JAMAR "the future" CHAMP! lets go BISON! ps-----i heard a caller on the post game progrum state that he expected a capacity and overflow crowd there? HELLO lets do it!!!

GreenfieldBison
04-25-2021, 11:51 AM

According to Matt Entz post game presser this is exactly correct.

sbark
04-25-2021, 12:39 PM
According to Matt Entz post game presser this is exactly correct.

Begs the question....what game tape analysis gave them the 1st impression he was a runner?

dewey
04-25-2021, 12:59 PM
Couple interesting tweeterisms for those who like to say that Entz is riding coattails and recruiting has dropped off in the last 2 years:

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1386146126982782978

https://twitter.com/BisonReport/status/1386090193384525824

I recall hearing Entz say in a press conference about how NDSU may take a few lumps this spring but the Bison will be darned good come next fall with all of these young players.

Really excited to watch the game against SHSU next week!

Dewey

1998braves64
04-25-2021, 01:08 PM
Begs the question....what game tape analysis gave them the 1st impression he was a runner?He gashed us pretty good a couple times when he just extended the play by scrambling. That said he didn't seem overly fast or a very strong runner. But thought I heard an entz blurb from earlier this week if they keep him in the pocket and pressure him his rating goes down. Think maybe DL took the keep him in pocket balance side too much. In the end keeping EWU to 20 points with this defense is a win as it seemed like it lulled them into a sense of "security" going into halftime and don't know if they ever got that oh crap feeling until the int right after we hammered it down their throat to start the 2nd half.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

tjamz
04-25-2021, 01:14 PM
Fuck! Has it only been a day you've been back. It's amazing we've managed to remember which direction the endzones are at without you here to guide us. Your skill at deducing the difference between a touchdown celebration and a release of deep seeded frustration is amazing!Dude, shut up. Same thing I tell lakes/longhorn, I may agree with you on a lot of shit but sometimes you just say shit to make noise.

There's very few people who I trust with overall football analysis on this board more than CAS. And this includes his breakdown of body language of players.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 01:31 PM
Dude, shut up. Same thing I tell lakes/longhorn, I may agree with you on a lot of shit but sometimes you just say shit to make noise.

There's very few people who I trust with overall football analysis on this board more than CAS. And this includes his breakdown of body language of players.

CAS has an agenda against players like Lance and Sproles and coaches like Roehl. His "analysis" when it comes to those things is predictable trash. It's taken him less than a day to piss in the Lance thread, to crap in the Sproles thread, and "analyze" how a touchdown celebration somehow showed the Tight Ends are frustrated at the play calling.

Told CAS I was glad he is back after he told me to kiss his ass and I meant it. That old shit he's brought back with him is the stuff I'd rather he didn't bring back with him.

And to be clear the delusional bitching about OCs and specifically Roehl isn't limited to CAS. The second the offense isn't dominating, offensive schematic experts predictably come out of the Bisonville woodwork. This EWU game is a prime example as they disappeared after NDSU runs for 400+ with the exact same game plan as they were running in the 1st. He just takes his crap, especially about Lance to another level.

Hammerhead
04-25-2021, 01:46 PM
It was nice meeting you, too. Since it was so quiet we could hear CAS explaining things like coverage schemes when he was sitting behind us.

Go Bison!

heffray
04-25-2021, 01:47 PM
What did I miss?

TAILG8R
04-25-2021, 01:59 PM
What did I miss?Not much.

It would be nice if the all knowing football guru would be able to bless us total morons with his ultimate wisdom by writing just one sentence without being so god damn condescending.

I used to enjoy the insight now it all comes off as a crabby old whiny cry ass who wants to be the chief of policing all things NDSU culture.

An ounce of humility would go along way imo.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oldmantutters
04-25-2021, 02:27 PM
Not much.

It would be nice if the all knowing football guru would be able to bless us total morons with his ultimate wisdom by writing just one sentence without being so god damn condescending.

I used to enjoy the insight now it all comes off as a crabby old whiny cry ass who wants to be the chief of policing all things NDSU culture.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TapatalkShow us on the doll where the bad man hurt you

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

TAILG8R
04-25-2021, 02:30 PM
Show us on the doll where the bad man hurt you

Sent from my Pixel 4a using TapatalkIn the eyes. Have you caught the glare off those bedazzled jeans?

wagsabison
04-25-2021, 02:31 PM
Not much.

Or don’t take it so personal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oldmantutters
04-25-2021, 02:32 PM
In the eyes. Have you caught the glare off those bedazzled jeans?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210425/c17e2836d79563feacbc3e5801293837.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

SlickVic
04-25-2021, 02:33 PM
looks like CAS is in play-off form, me thinks-------just like the HERD!

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 02:35 PM
Have we all gotten our fee fees out about each other yet?

Post game thought. On one of the A gap powers, by the time the pulling tackle got in positioned in the a gap, the line surge up the middle was so big the LOS was 5 yards in front of him. The tackle looked like a fucking fullback. It. Was. Glorious.

TAILG8R
04-25-2021, 02:37 PM
Or don’t take it so personal.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkIt's not personal. It's an observation of why some may not be in love with his shtick. Personal would be stalking coach's wives on twitter.

Kevin
04-25-2021, 02:43 PM
My love for you is like a truck.

heffray
04-25-2021, 02:51 PM

Nantucket?

No_Skill
04-25-2021, 03:14 PM

Berserker!

Kevin
04-25-2021, 03:16 PM
Would you like some making fuck.

No_Skill
04-25-2021, 03:19 PM
https://y.yarn.co/b1544e4f-1feb-4fb6-849e-add93eb2dcdd_text.gif

heffray
04-25-2021, 03:29 PM
Would you like some making fuck.

There should be a Bisonville limerick thread...

reformedUNDfan
04-25-2021, 05:18 PM
I talked for a few minutes with someone I know in the program yesterday. Maybe not so much talked as listened to him vent.

1) Roehl is apparantly an extreme tyrant on the offense. Noone is allowed any input. On read option plays Cam is not allowed to keep the ball and run. Many of the routes that we see cam missing he is being told not to throw. Players think the playcalling is bad. Staff thinks the playcalling is bad. Very possible Roehl won't be back next year.

gabisonfan
04-25-2021, 06:22 PM
Roehl has the badge. If you have the you have the badge syndrome! Think Barney Fife!!! Football teams and success are built around players, not coaches with the badge. Think about many examples of coaches, failed businesses and government leaders for examples.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 06:26 PM
Does Dom bat left handed?

ndsubison1
04-25-2021, 06:31 PM
I talked for a few minutes with someone I know in the program yesterday. Maybe not so much talked as listened to him vent.

1) Roehl is apparantly an extreme tyrant on the offense. Noone is allowed any input. On read option plays Cam is not allowed to keep the ball and run. Many of the routes that we see cam missing he is being told not to throw. Players think the playcalling is bad. Staff thinks the playcalling is bad. Very possible Roehl won't be back next year.

Then there's no point to running a read option. Not buying that. He runs QB power a lot.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 06:36 PM
The quick pitch is a new wrinkle in this year's run game that Roehl has brought in. Wonder what the intent is versus a typical drop back handoff under center. To give the backs more vision and space to hit the hole?

Kevin
04-25-2021, 06:45 PM
The quick pitch is a new wrinkle in this year's run game that Roehl has brought in. Wonder what the intent is versus a typical drop back handoff under center. To give the backs more vision and space to hit the hole?

Seems like it gives them a split second more to identify the path. With guys like the bus and Kobe it makes a lot of sense.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 06:47 PM
The radio guys said it was because of lupekes bad shoulder. He can't take the hand off on the one side.

Really? That's interesting. Haven't noticed if they only run it to him and on the one side. I thought they've been running it with other backs too.

56BISON73
04-25-2021, 06:50 PM
Not much.

Hes tried to explain issues before but got shit for it. So him being very pointed in his posts I can live with as hes speaking the truth and its about issues that most have no clue . Every bodies shtick gets old.
What I find interesting is you have a few here who shit on every post and thread but you dont bitch about that????

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 06:52 PM
Yep, just watched them run it with Dom. Maybe it started with a way to deal with Luepke's shoulder but they saw it had some added benefits?

56BISON73
04-25-2021, 07:07 PM
Dude, shut up. Same thing I tell lakes/longhorn, I may agree with you on a lot of shit but sometimes you just say shit to make noise.

Second championship game. CAS and I are sitting next to each other. As we are getting closer to the end of the first half CAS elbows me and says look at the Sam bench. Not one player was talking to another player. No interactions at all. Some players were on one knee with their arm hanging on the bench. Some sitting on the bench head back sucking in air. Others on one knee head hanging down. None of them were watching the game they were playing in. CAS and I looked at each other and we both said. THEY ARE DONE! and they were.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 07:16 PM
Do people think Barriere should win the Payton after watching yesterday's game? He's obviously talented. Some of the RBs are good this year too though. Watched the Bluehens and Sacred Heart game and that Chestnut back for SH was a beast.

OrygunBison
04-25-2021, 07:16 PM
Second championship game. CAS and I are sitting next to each other. As we are getting closer to the end of the first half CAS elbows me and says look at the Sam bench. Not one player was talking to another player. No interactions at all. Some players were on one knee with their arm hanging on the bench. Some sitting on the bench head back sucking in air. Others on one knee head hanging down. None of them were watching the game they were playing in. CAS and I looked at each other and we both said. THEY ARE DONE! and they were.

Just giving you a little shit here but...everyone in the stadium saw that. SHSU was completely demoralized really early in the game, maybe early/mid second quarter if I remember correctly. It just took until the second half for the bulldozer to take full effect on the scoreboard.

Kevin
04-25-2021, 07:18 PM
Do people think Barriere should win the Payton after watching yesterday's game? He's obviously talented. Some of the RBs are good this year too though. Watched the Bluehens and Sacred Heart game and that Chestnut back for SH was a beast.

He made some wtf plays running around back there. No idea on other talent out there but he was the best player we’ve seen.

Kevin
04-25-2021, 07:19 PM
Yep, just watched them run it with Dom. Maybe it started with a way to deal with Luepke's shoulder but they saw it had some added benefits?

Almost positive we were running it before he came back. I just assumed it was to help our smaller backs utilize their skill set even between the tackles.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 07:24 PM
He made some wtf plays running around back there. No idea on other talent out there but he was the best player we’ve seen.

This season is so messed up it's really had to judge with so little cross conference play. I'd agree though he was the most talented offensive player the Bison played this year. He's also been talented year over year too. It's only a single season award but hard to not take that into account a little bit. Definitely the cog that everything turns around in EWU's offense.

heffray
04-25-2021, 08:05 PM

That 3rd and long play where he hit the open guy 40 yards down the field was insane.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 08:07 PM
That 3rd and long play where he hit the open guy 40 yards down the field was insane.

To his left no less.

El_Chapo
04-25-2021, 08:11 PM
Does Dom bat left handed?

yes he bats left. throws right.

TransAmBison
04-25-2021, 08:15 PM
Anyone find the EWU postgame press conference yet?

Rixen
04-25-2021, 08:30 PM
Pierre Strong was far more impressive to me than Barriere.

tjbison
04-25-2021, 08:32 PM
I watched a young and some out of position OL group yesterday get a bit dominated, then like a true NDSU team come together and fucking destroy their Dline after settlingin...one run imparticular Rock and Volson took out half the defenders.

Love it...absolutely love it.

tjbison
04-25-2021, 08:35 PM

Great young man, just an awesome guy

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 08:36 PM

Best walked too close to the camera and cut the lens in half.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 08:37 PM

Is he on the Payton list?

DakotaOkie
04-25-2021, 08:39 PM
it is on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEYwpXfxOtM

Rixen
04-25-2021, 08:44 PM
Is he on the Payton list?

Yep. I believe so.

Kevin
04-25-2021, 08:48 PM

I wouldn’t know. I purged most every detail of that game from my hippocampus.

BisonHorns
04-25-2021, 09:03 PM
it is on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEYwpXfxOtM

I think he wants the EWU press conference. Where they talk about Barriere fixing his necklace after every play and getting sassy when things didn't go his way.

TransAmBison
04-25-2021, 09:09 PM
it is on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEYwpXfxOtMI saw that one. I want the EWU one.

TAILG8R
04-25-2021, 09:15 PM
Hes tried to explain issues before but got shit for it. So him being very pointed in his posts I can live with as hes speaking the truth and its about issues that most have no clue . Every bodies shtick gets old.
What I find interesting is you have a few here who shit on every post and thread but you dont bitch about that????

I give El ChapFeely shit like every other day. Most other posters that seem to bother so many on here just have stupid takes or differing opinions. Very few come off as so all knowing that you can feel the shadow from their nose being so high in the air. I have no problem with people that say things I don't agree with I just get real tired of the gate keeping on who can and can't have an opinion on Bison football.

I don't play in the political threads and ignore most polarizing non sports talk on this board because it's just not worth yelling into the abyss.

Anyway, maybe I was too pointed and hurtful but my point is this - try giving some input without following every opinion with "you wouldn't know" or "most of you wouldn't understand" and the takes might land better. And seriously ask anyone on Bisonville how often they are taken seriously or their opinions are challenged and I would guess most would say it's a constant. That's what happens when people are allowed to share their opinions on the internet, not everyone is going to share your point of view. Figure out how to get thicker skin or don't put yourself out there.

Buthockey
04-25-2021, 09:21 PM
I wouldn’t know. I purged most every detail of that game from my hippocampus.

Eh? Are we talking SDSU females or football team eh?

56BISON73
04-25-2021, 09:23 PM
I give El ChapFeely shit like every other day. Most other posters that seem to bother so many on here just have stupid takes or differing opinions. Very few come off as so all knowing that you can feel the shadow from their nose being so high in the air. I have no problem with people that say things I don't agree with I just get real tired of the gate keeping on who can and can't have an opinion on Bison football.

I don't play in the political threads and ignore most polarizing non sports talk on this board because it's just not worth yelling into the abyss.

Anyway, maybe I was too pointed and hurtful but my point is this - try giving some input without following every opinion with "you wouldn't know" or "most of you wouldn't understand" and the takes might land better. And seriously ask anyone on Bisonville how often they are taken seriously or their opinions are challenged and I would guess most would say it's a constant. That's what happens when people are allowed to share their opinions on the internet, not everyone is going to share your point of view. Figure out how to get thicker skin or don't put yourself out there.

I wasnt referring to Chapo(which is strange LOL). But I agree in the fact there too many gatekeepers . Not here but the other threads as well.

DakotaOkie
04-25-2021, 09:26 PM
I saw that one. I want the EWU one.
misread your question, sorry. Haven't been able to find the EWU presser. I thought it would be tagged together with that one.

TransAmBison
04-25-2021, 09:28 PM
misread your question, sorry. Haven't been able to find the EWU presser. I thought it would be tagged together with that one.No problem...appreciate you trying.

EC8CH
04-25-2021, 09:42 PM
No problem...appreciate you trying.

It was uploaded to youtube for a couple minutes but flagged as inappropriate and taken down for gratuitous nipplage.

TAILG8R
04-25-2021, 10:49 PM
No problem...appreciate you trying.

It seems like so many teams don't like to put their pressers online after a playoff loss. At least it feels that way, always hard to find yet their last game presser is usually available.

marenlee
04-25-2021, 11:46 PM
It seems like so many teams don't like to put their pressers online after a playoff loss. At least it feels that way, always hard to find yet their last game presser is usually available.

It's probably not in their budget right now. Can't afford a EWU media team.