PDA

View Full Version : Dear UN_...

heffray
03-20-2021, 10:07 PM
Go fuck yourselves.

El_Chapo
03-20-2021, 10:08 PM
NDSU is so head and shoulders above these mouth breathers.

without that #OTISACT8 touchdown this game could be 51-0

Bisonator98
03-20-2021, 10:09 PM
Hopefully they burn that dump down in protest! :D

BisManBison
03-20-2021, 10:10 PM
Bigger, faster, stronger, and it’s still getting wider.

heffray
03-20-2021, 10:17 PM
These cocky motherfuckers we’re trying to talk shit for WEEKS...

Reap what you sow, you fucking losers... where you at now???!

EC8CH
03-20-2021, 10:18 PM
We started Zeb fucking Nolan and they STILL got the shit beat out of them. How embarrassing!!!

heffray
03-20-2021, 10:21 PM
We started Zeb fucking Nolan and they STILL got the shit beat out of them. How embarrassing!!!

Exactly. We would’ve won with Mertens.

EC8CH
03-20-2021, 10:22 PM
Fuck you Lee. It sure as hell does expose how soft these fhawkers are.

Bisonator98
03-20-2021, 10:23 PM
Where's all the fawker fans that were on here earlier this week? Abc123? Answerguy?? and especially thebigundie???:p

heffray
03-20-2021, 10:24 PM
Seriously... UN_ fans get in here and state your case for why you lost so embarrassingly...

EC8CH
03-20-2021, 10:24 PM

Lakes could have played QB against these puds.

Sun Bison
03-20-2021, 10:25 PM
Lakes could have played QB against these puds.

Let's not get too carried away.

Bison 4 Life
03-20-2021, 10:27 PM
The guard will be staying right where it fucking is.

EC8CH

Pretty sure Lakes could manage handing it off to Luepke so he could run it down UN_'s throat.

heffray

I 1,000% Agree se would have beat these losers with our 4th stringers...

scottietohottie
03-20-2021, 10:28 PM
Fhawk me. How bout that bison defense?

I'm with Phil. Did not see that coming. And I can admit that.

Hey barney do you belive this game was stolen?

Bahaha bhahahaha hahaha hahahaha

El_Chapo
03-20-2021, 10:31 PM
These cocky motherfuckers we’re trying to talk shit for WEEKS...

Reap what you sow, you fucking losers... where you at now???!

where's the gAP TOOTH loser.... i got something to fill it with. 15 C Notes!!

i called a 34-17 win BOOM

heffray
03-20-2021, 10:38 PM
where's the gAP TOOTH loser.... i got something to fill it with. 15 C Notes!!

i called a 34-17 win BOOM

abc123 FADECHAPO where you at you fucking chickenshit?!

heffray
03-20-2021, 10:40 PM
Dear UN_, as Chapo said, take your racist Indian head logos and shove them directly up your assholes you wish washy pieces of shit.

TAILG8R
03-20-2021, 10:53 PM
Oh well. Now they can get back to teh hockies.

tony
03-20-2021, 11:34 PM
Their offense looked pretty good at times. Note: I like to root for one guy on the other team - and Belquist was my guy this game; congrats to him on a good game.

Their defense did not look good.

Should have been a four or five touchdown win, but I'll take it.

southcliffbison
03-21-2021, 04:42 AM
Holding by the Bison OL and PI's by the Bison secondary is a common theme on the Hitler board currently. On a different note, wow, are we going to see a lot of Grey Zabel in the next four years.

bruinbison
03-21-2021, 01:06 PM
Holding by the Bison OL and PI's by the Bison secondary is a common theme on the Hitler board currently. On a different note, wow, are we going to see a lot of Grey Zabel in the next four years.

Despite certain people’s *
agenda to put down the Bison - here is NDSU recruiting someone with - in this case - zero stars from 247 -
but does he ever look good! And a true freshman playing on the OL!
Won’t see that every year.

https://247sports.com/player/grey-zabel-46082853/

*may only be one person

Snowgoose
03-21-2021, 04:25 PM

Mertens is a better qb than zeb so far

23Bison
03-21-2021, 04:26 PM
Uncle Rico is a better QB than ZEB ever will be. That’s a fact!!!

heffray
03-21-2021, 04:27 PM
Uncle Rico is a better QB than ZEB ever will be. That’s a fact!!!

He can throw it over them mountains.

scottietohottie
03-21-2021, 04:29 PM
Coach put him in and we did win the state!

NDSU92
03-21-2021, 04:34 PM

Someone should go over there and explain there’s no PI against a gunner. Such victims lol

tjbison
03-21-2021, 05:08 PM
Someone should go over there and explain there’s no PI against a gunner. Such victims lol

Lol..they wouldn't understand a RULE.

Bisonator98
03-21-2021, 07:50 PM
Bubbles excuse "we didn't plan for Luepke to play" really? You didn't plan on defending our run game?? I didn't see us run any different plays then we have for a decade with every running back we've had. How do plan for a specific running back differently then another one running the same plays? :rofl:

cbline
03-21-2021, 07:53 PM
Bubbles excuse "we didn't plan for Luepke to play" really? You didn't plan on defending our run game?? I didn't see us run any different plays then we have for a decade with every running back we've had. How do plan for a specific running back differently then another one running the same plays? :rofl:

My exact thought when he made that asinine statement.

EC8CH
03-21-2021, 08:01 PM

Bubba is a master tactician. His game plans are meticulous. So precise are they that we mere mortals can not possibly comprehend the intricacies of their inner workings. Lifetime contact earned and over due. And by gosh, he's a real swell guy.

abc123
03-21-2021, 08:08 PM
Hell of a game by Luepke, he's a beast. Bubba is playing the long con, enjoy Zeb the rest of the season and next.

EC8CH
03-21-2021, 08:11 PM
Hell of a game by Luepke, he's a beast. Bubba is playing the long con, enjoy Zeb the rest of the season and next.

Enjoy deepthroating everyone's run game. Make sure Bubbles knows the names of all the running backs you'll face for his game planning.

Bison Dan
03-21-2021, 08:13 PM

He played as good or better than your guy. This spring will be Zeb's last hurrah.

heffray
03-21-2021, 08:44 PM

Exactly, on that big TD run by Luepke, any of our backs could have ran through that hole.

They were dominated in all phases and their fans continue to demonstrate they are really bad at losing despite being so used to it.

heffray
03-21-2021, 08:50 PM

Delete your Bisonville account.

abc123
03-21-2021, 08:54 PM
He played as good or better than your guy.

I hope Entz believes that as well.

heffray
03-21-2021, 08:59 PM

As much as I don’t want Zeb to start for us anymore, I’d take him over any quarterback who ever decided to play for UN_. That’s terrible decision making skills.

cbline
03-21-2021, 09:22 PM
Enjoy deepthroating everyone's run game. Make sure Bubbles knows the names of all the running backs you'll face for his game planning.

Exactly. The F'n Hawks will see a steady diet of ground-and-pound offenses from here on out.

EC8CH
03-21-2021, 09:30 PM
Exactly. The F'n Hawks will see a steady diet of ground-and-pound offenses from here on out.

Their defense should practice their gag reflex.

EC8CH
03-21-2021, 09:33 PM

Zeb is not good and NDSU still kicked UN_'s ass. NDSU WILL improve at QB. That you can be sure of. Have fun with that thought.

WeAreThePride
03-21-2021, 09:35 PM

I'm not convinced any other Valley teams can do what we did to them yesterday. That was quite simply one of the most dominating rushing performances I've ever seen at this level. Every O lineman was blocking to absolute maximum potential, and Leupke was running like a man possessed. And that was without a QB who could threaten over the top OR run himself. If Lance were in the game yesterday, we could have run for 400, and won 45-7.

El_Chapo
03-22-2021, 12:34 AM
GIrl dont go away mad, girl just go away..

GFBison
03-22-2021, 03:55 PM

I think they should have dumped the ball into the zone or out of the zone. And dang it sometimes you just have to ice the ball. It was obvious NDSU should have been called for hooking and Cross checking. That pass to Watson was definitely offside and the center tried to tell the ref that but he won't listen. They should have pressed the lines and dropped the defensive men back quicker. They definitely needed to play the body more, their back checking was horrible. They really needed to play more physical in the corners. And for Pete's sake why did Bubba pull the goalie at the start of the game, who does that?

Snowgoose
03-22-2021, 04:46 PM
I think they should have dumped the ball into the zone or out of the zone. And dang it sometimes you just have to ice the ball. It was obvious NDSU should have been called for hooking and Cross checking. That pass to Watson was definitely offside and the center tried to tell the ref that but he won't listen. They should have pressed the lines and dropped the defensive men back quicker. They definitely needed to play the body more, their back checking was horrible. They really needed to play more physical in the corners. And for Pete's sake why did Bubba pull the goalie at the start of the game, who does that?

HAHA.

Its also really hard to game plan for the OC suiting up. Player coaches are so rare in college football. I had no idea Roehl had eligibility left but I am glad he did as a ND kid he hated the Whioux and never got his chance but he did now.

Twincitybizon
03-22-2021, 05:23 PM
If you find me early this spring, we'd be pretty unsure of making the playoffs before the und game and after we'd feel primed for the end of season push I'd have said. Who the fook is und? But also what a wild ride eh

Son of a Bison
03-24-2021, 01:01 AM
In a day or so you all should be eating your own sh-t when you take a drink of tap water. If you are what you eat, you haven’t changed a bit. Cheers!

Bison03
03-24-2021, 04:09 AM
I was sitting near some jackhole UND fans (I know, kinda redundant) who were sitting about halfway up section 20 on Saturday. They were being loud and obnoxious to Bison fans around them. Pretty ballsy to do in an opposing teams stadium, let alone NDSU. They kept chanting “Let’s Go Sioux.” After about the 3rd time they did that cheer; I reminded them that they were in 6th grade the last time they were the Sioux. They continued their cocky harassment of those around them saying how Zeb was shit and cant throw. It was all made right that last TD drive where basically the entire building knew Luepke was getting the ball, but the fhawkers could not stop him. I made sure they knew that we got yet another first down by holding my first down arm motion and just looking at their smerked faces. When the outcome of the game became inevitable in the fourth quarter, they decided to leave. Many fans bid them a fond farewell as they exited with their tails between their legs. I simply just waved and reminded them many times, “Not in our house!!” I normally dont get worked up about opposing fans, but these guys, who I am sure went to their only und football game of the year, kinda deserved it.

heffray
03-24-2021, 05:20 AM
I was sitting near some jackhole UND fans (I know, kinda redundant) who were sitting about halfway up section 20 on Saturday. They were being loud and obnoxious to Bison fans around them. Pretty ballsy to do in an opposing teams stadium, let alone NDSU. They kept chanting “Let’s Go Sioux.” After about the 3rd time they did that cheer; I reminded them that they were in 6th grade the last time they were the Sioux. They continued their cocky harassment of those around them saying how Zeb was shit and cant throw. It was all made right that last TD drive where basically the entire building knew Luepke was getting the ball, but the fhawkers could not stop him. I made sure they knew that we got yet another first down by holding my first down arm motion and just looking at their smerked faces. When the outcome of the game became inevitable in the fourth quarter, they decided to leave. Many fans bid them a fond farewell as they exited with their tails between their legs. I simply just waved and reminded them many times, “Not in our house!!” I normally dont get worked up about opposing fans, but these guys, who I am sure went to their only und football game of the year, kinda deserved it.

Good for you. Fuckem.

I bet they made fun of Hunter Pinke, too...