PDA

View Full Version : Spring Season

Pages : [1] 2 3

KC Bison
01-09-2021, 05:31 PM
I realize I haven't been paying attention but whatever happened to a spring season???

NDSU92
01-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Still on, there are a few other random threads about it.

Still seems like the calm before the storm around here and elsewhere. Anyone know when they will fully ramp up practices?

roadwarrior
01-09-2021, 05:55 PM
First game 2/21/21. I think practice starts a month prior to that.

KC Bison
01-09-2021, 07:19 PM
Thanks. News seems dead on this. Suppose it figures for this weird time for a season.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/clear.gifReply (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1470404&noquote=1) http://www.bisonville.com/forum/clear.gifReply With Quote (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1470404) http://www.bisonville.com/forum/images/buttons/multiquote_40b.png (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1470404)Blog this Post (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/blog_post.php?do=newblog&p=1470404) (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=1470404) (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/report.php?p=1470404)

Today, 01:55 PM
#3 (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?41481-Spring-Season&p=1470406#post1470406)

BamaBison1
01-09-2021, 08:34 PM
At least I'm not the only one who hasn't heard about their tickets yet. Here's hoping it happens.

heffray
01-09-2021, 09:58 PM
There was this thread I started last Sunday:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?41463-Countdown-to-YSU-Feb-21-2021

56BISON73
01-09-2021, 10:05 PM
Who here will be participating?

1998braves64
01-10-2021, 12:29 AM
I got a call from one of the people asking about my tickets like the week before Christmas. I declined to have tickets as probably wouldn't go and hoping youth wrestling still happens in some form for my son as he's still grappling with the decision of wrestling or basketball next year when he likely doesn't have option of both.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

BamaBison1
01-10-2021, 05:04 AM

I'm in if they'll let me have my tickets.

southcliffbison
01-10-2021, 09:34 AM
Of course, I'll attend games if they let us in. I've been attending SF Stampede hockey games all season long.

AKBison
01-10-2021, 03:33 PM
Of course, I'll attend games if they let us in. I've been attending SF Stampede hockey games all season along.

Honestly, at this point I would rather just forego the Spring season and resume the normal routine. Our program is bigger then these 6 games. However, if the Seniors and team voted and still want to play, then let's do this.

Bison 4 Life
01-10-2021, 04:29 PM

I'm going to Indiana State and UNI if they're letting people in

roadwarrior
01-10-2021, 04:37 PM
I hear the NCAA granted another year of eligibility for everyone, so I'm taking advantage of it.

Gully
01-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Glad to hear Road is in!

I'm all in, at least in terms of being comfortable going to games. That said, I don't know that I'll get to many, if any, this spring as it just may not work out timing wise. I'm sure looking forward to being able to watch the games though. If Frisco happens, I'm sure I'll be there.

PlainsBison
01-10-2021, 05:40 PM
We have had too many impacts of Covid in with relatives, death and heart and lung impacts after having it. I am going to be patient. This fall will be fine.

56BISON73
01-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Tatanka and family are out.

Wife and I will be in TX on our annual fishing trip. Even if we werent going to be gone we probably wouldt attend. Wife is high risk. We will wait until the fall.
By that time vaccines should also be well under way.

jcdcubs
01-11-2021, 12:20 AM
I just check the bison roster they just update. TONY PIERCE will wear #5, QUINCY PATTERSON will wear #16.

BattleBorn
01-11-2021, 01:13 PM
I'm going to Indiana State and UNI if they're letting people in

If ISU-b doesn't allow fans, I wonder if they would stop people from sitting on the hill on the other side of the field. I heard they put that there, technically off stadium property, so the kids could party. But, the kids never came.

NDSU92
01-11-2021, 01:25 PM
I just check the bison roster they just update. TONY PIERCE will wear #5, QUINCY PATTERSON will wear #16.

I am still so mad that we didn’t give #0 to a DE or LB. How cool would Ogbu look with #0 on? Damnit!!!

Bison 4 Life
01-11-2021, 01:28 PM
If ISU-b doesn't allow fans, I wonder if they would stop people from sitting on the hill on the other side of the field. I heard they put that there, technically off stadium property, so the kids could party. But, the kids never came.

Fucking BRILLIANT! Although I'm sure that place is natually distanced + Indiana, I think we're good.

56BISON73
01-11-2021, 03:38 PM
Talked to a buddy in Jamestown his group of 10 are out.

El_Chapo
01-11-2021, 03:48 PM
i'd rather goto the away games at indy st and missouri state so i dont have to wear a mask for 3 hours to watch NDSU football.

Hammerhead
01-11-2021, 06:34 PM
We're out until we get vaccinated.

bruinbison
01-11-2021, 07:23 PM
Dom Izzo
@DomIzzoWDAY

Hearing #NDSU is closing in on an offensive line coach, with an announcement soon. Stay tuned on that front.

Ram news......

roadwarrior
01-11-2021, 11:07 PM
Indiana State not playing. Sucks to miss out on visiting Terre Haute.

Hammerhead
01-11-2021, 11:30 PM

I wonder how many will follow suit.

EC8CH
01-11-2021, 11:34 PM
I wonder how many will follow suit.

Southern illinois, Misery State, Western, those three would be next in line you'd think.

Bison03
01-12-2021, 12:01 AM
We aren’t scheduled to play western illinois this year and they are losing a game with indiana state as well and we are both on a bye week 2.

bisonaudit
01-12-2021, 12:11 AM
We aren’t scheduled to play western illinois this year and they are losing a game with indiana state as well and we are both on a bye week 2.

The League should be able to rearrange the schedule to get every team their games. Can’t imagine there will be many scheduling conflicts.

HerdBot
01-12-2021, 12:35 AM
Indiana State uses Covid as an excuse when in reality they don't give 2 shits about football. Just another reason to move up

EC8CH
01-12-2021, 12:40 AM
Indiana State uses Covid as an excuse when in reality they don't give 2 shits about football. Just another reason to move up

I mean everyone saw this one coming though, no?

NovaBison
01-12-2021, 12:50 AM

they're complaining about playing 19 games in 9 months... NDSU regularly plays 15-16 in half that time! Agreed... sucks being in the subdivision with all these puds

I hope all Indiana State's players enter the transfer portal tomorrow

SDbison
01-12-2021, 12:53 AM
they're complaining about playing 19 games in 9 months... NDSU regularly plays 15-16 in half that time! Agreed... sucks being in the subdivision with all these puds

I hope all Indiana State's players enter the transfer portal tomorrow So how long will it take ML and DB to figure this out? FCS really sucks.

56BISON73
01-12-2021, 12:55 AM

A lot of worse thing you can catch there besides Covid.

Kevin
01-12-2021, 01:54 AM
So, uh..... do we still want bama?

bruinbison
01-12-2021, 03:36 AM
Southern Illinois beat writer:

Todd Hefferman
@THefferman

SIU AD Liz Jarnigan said
@ValleyFootballwill allow teams to schedule a non-conference game in place of Indiana State if they wish, as of today. #Salukis are focused on trying to win that first one vs. No. 5 SDSU and will gladly take the bye.

7:39 PM · Jan 11, 2021·Twitter Web App

Bisonwinagn
01-12-2021, 03:41 AM

I hope all Indiana State's players enter the transfer portal tomorrow

What a bunch of losers!! They just figured that out today?

HerdBot
01-12-2021, 03:52 AM
A lot of worse thing you can catch there besides Covid.

That actually me laugh out loud lol

bisonaudit
01-12-2021, 03:54 AM
That seems like a dumb solution when not all conference members are scheduled to play each other in the first place.

NDSU92
01-12-2021, 04:29 AM
What a bunch of losers!! They just figured that out today?

That is what a lack of leadership looks like. Fucking embarrassing

EC8CH
01-12-2021, 04:37 AM
That is what a lack of leadership looks like. Fucking embarrassing

They play football on a converted baseball field. That they would be the first domino to fall isn't too surprising. All their reasons are just excuses.

NDSU92
01-12-2021, 04:42 AM
They play football on a converted baseball field. That they would be the first domino to fall isn't too surprising. All their reasons are just excuses.

My theory is still that ADs like ISU’s never intended to play. Just the fact that they waited this long shows they were waiting for someone to back out first. Be bitches, just don’t be bitches at the expense of your conference mates. They should’ve backed out a long time ago. They didn’t wake up this morning and discover that COVID still existed.

You are correct though. The lesser ISU was going to be first to quit. Always were. Let’s hope it’s only them...

GreenfieldBison
01-12-2021, 04:54 AM
So, uh..... do we still want bama?

Um, no? Yeah, prolly no.

56BISON73
01-12-2021, 04:56 AM
My theory is still that ADs like ISU’s never intended to play. Just the fact that they waited this long shows they were waiting for someone to back out first. Be bitches, just don’t be bitches at the expense of your conference mates. They should’ve backed out a long time ago. They didn’t wake up this morning and discover that COVID still existed.

You are correct though. The lesser ISU was going to be first to quit. Always were. Let’s hope it’s only them...

Its about $$$$$$$$. Covid is the excuse. If they dont play they dont lose as much money.

NDSU92
01-12-2021, 05:00 AM
Its about $$$$$$$$. Covid is the excuse. If they dont play they dont lose as much money.

Right, I completely understand that. While we’re on the topic of money how much does NDSU football stand to lose when we’ve been ramping up for the spring season and all these schools back out on us, knowing full well they never intended to play?

56BISON73
01-12-2021, 05:10 AM
Right, I completely understand that. While we’re on the topic of money how much does NDSU football stand to lose when we’ve been ramping up for the spring season and all these schools back out on us, knowing full well they never intended to play?

You arent going to lose anymore money than what youve already lost by not having the fall season. Spring season was a pipe dream IMO and I said so when it was announced. By having the narrative of a spring season also allowed them to hold on to donations longer for working capital. Those that would have taken a refund if there was no spring season will just have that money applied to next years bill. Theyre just stretch the dollars out.

NDSU92
01-12-2021, 05:20 AM
You arent going to lose anymore money than what youve already lost by not having the fall season. Spring season was a pipe dream IMO and I said so when it was announced. By having the narrative of a spring season also allowed them to hold on to donations longer for working capital. Those that would have taken a refund if there was no spring season will just have that money applied to next years bill. Theyre just stretch the dollars out.

Fair point about stretching the dollars out to this fall. But now there are donors who in the back of their mind have paid for two seasons and only received one. How do you quantify that? We all knew it was a long shot when it was announced, but that makes it even more ridiculous that they’d string everyone along this far before pulling the plug.

I always knew it was long odds, but at this point I actually got my hopes up and for a MVFC squad to be the first to pull the trigger in the new year says a lot.

To Audit’s point, anyone at the MVFC office going to pull their head out of their bum and fix the schedule at this point?

El_Chapo
01-12-2021, 05:34 AM

lose all the money we coulda generated with a full non conference schedule with 6 FBS guarantee money games (especially being a filler for covid teams)

56BISON73
01-12-2021, 05:58 AM
Fair point about stretching the dollars out to this fall. But now there are donors who in the back of their mind have paid for two seasons and only received one. How do you quantify that? We all knew it was a long shot when it was announced, but that makes it even more ridiculous that they’d string everyone along this far before pulling the plug.

I always knew it was long odds, but at this point I actually got my hopes up and for a MVFC squad to be the first to pull the trigger in the new year says a lot.

To Audit’s point, anyone at the MVFC office going to pull their head out of their bum and fix the schedule at this point?

They wont have paid for two seasons if they tell them to just move the money to next year.

56BISON73
01-12-2021, 06:00 AM
lose all the money we coulda generated with a full non conference schedule with 6 FBS guarantee money games (especially being a filler for covid teams)

You cant lose money you never had based on a unrealistic dream.

bisonaudit
01-12-2021, 09:54 AM

If they’re looking for a solution they can DM me.
4 new conference games.
12 rescheduled.
no team is on the road more than 2 weeks in a row.

bruinbison
01-12-2021, 12:36 PM
Southern Illinois beat writer:

Todd Hefferman
@THefferman

SIU AD Liz Jarnigan said
@ValleyFootballwill allow teams to schedule a non-conference game in place of Indiana State if they wish, as of today. #Salukis are focused on trying to win that first one vs. No. 5 SDSU and will gladly take the bye.

7:39 PM · Jan 11, 2021·Twitter Web App

If this turns out to be true, I hope NDSU just takes the bye week instead of scheduling a non-con.
Unless NDSU starts canceling non-conference games in the fall, that is still a lot of games in less than a year, especially for teams going into the playoffs both in the spring & fall.

bruinbison
01-12-2021, 12:49 PM
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/6836633-Schoening-Biegler-move-on-as-Bison-adjust-football-roster-ahead-of-spring-season#.X_0xxRC7Q_Q.twitter

Confirmation by Dom that starting center Karson Schoening is moving on from Bison football. Also moving on is DT Matt Biegler plus other depth players.

For those who think, through their FOB colored glasses, that the Bison won all last season’s games by 50 points, there may be challenges ahead this spring. 2 high NFL draft picks gone, another All-Conference O-Lineman now gone plus a starter at DT. Starting LB Aaron Mercadel announced last fall he was leaving. RB Adam Cofield graduated and entered the transfer portal.

A case can be made that NDSU has been more affected by the fall season being postponed than anyone else.

Northern Iowa is another suffering roster losses, plus Illinois State.

But, as always, am looking forward to spring ball - starting shortly - and seeing who steps up!!!

NDSU92
01-12-2021, 01:15 PM
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/6836633-Schoening-Biegler-move-on-as-Bison-adjust-football-roster-ahead-of-spring-season#.X_0xxRC7Q_Q.twitter

Confirmation by Dom that starting center Karson Schoening is moving on from Bison football. Also moving on is DT Matt Biegler plus other depth players.

For those who think, through their FOB colored glasses, that the Bison won all last season’s games by 50 points, there may be challenges ahead this spring. 2 high NFL draft picks gone, another All-Conference O-Lineman now gone plus a starter at DT. Starting LB Aaron Mercadel announced last fall he was leaving. RB Adam Cofield graduated and entered the transfer portal.

A case can be made that NDSU has been more affected by the fall season being postponed than anyone else.

Northern Iowa is another suffering roster losses, plus Illinois State.

But, as always, am looking forward to spring ball - starting shortly - and seeing who steps up!!!

It’ll be what it’ll be. But it won’t be boring, can almost guarantee you that.

bruinbison
01-12-2021, 01:22 PM
It’ll be what it’ll be. But it won’t be boring, can almost guarantee you that.

Forgot to add in the “boring” comment some Bisonvillers refer to.
Thanks!

MankatoBison
01-12-2021, 01:33 PM
You cant lose money you never had based on a unrealistic dream.

Well opportunity cost is a real thing- however you are right- what lakes is saying is a pipe dream and was never realistic (Even if I WANTED it to be). We literally couldnt get ONE FBS team to schedule us, much less 6 haha

AKBison
01-12-2021, 05:10 PM
Well opportunity cost is a real thing- however you are right- what lakes is saying is a pipe dream and was never realistic (Even if I WANTED it to be). We literally couldnt get ONE FBS team to schedule us, much less 6 haha

False, we couldn't get one FBS team to pay our asking 2019 market price. Plenty of teams were willing to play us for travel expenses. ML declined those offers. We can argue whether or not that was the right decision but we had offers on the table.

El_Chapo
01-13-2021, 05:45 AM
ML was a dumbass. thats why JJ left and matt entz is ready for FBS

they wanted to play any FBS team anywhere this fall... but matt and the "scared of covid faction of ndsu" were too chickenshit

6 FBS teams and UCA. SFA AND JAX ST wouldve been sick!! ince in a lifetime deal and we pissed it down our legs

scottietohottie
01-13-2021, 08:53 AM

they wanted to play any FBS team anywhere this fall... but matt and the "scared of covid faction of ndsu" were too chickenshit

6 FBS teams and UCA. SFA AND JAX ST wouldve been sick!! ince in a lifetime deal and we pissed it down our legs

Was? He still is.

bajadanny
01-13-2021, 10:28 AM
Should have played last fall, could have put together a different looking schedule would have been fun

Bisonator98
01-13-2021, 01:37 PM

Which 6 FBS teams wanted to play NDSU?

bruinbison
01-13-2021, 02:36 PM
Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo

Good question! :innocent:
Not to mention the MVFC planning an 8 game spring schedule......
plus the potential FCs playoffs......

This "scared of covid faction of ndsu"
must be a large steering committee of the governing Anti-FBS crowd.

That faction has many things in common with the “Wyoming/Kansas State subsidizing conspiracy theory against NDSU” crowd.....

HerdBot
01-14-2021, 04:27 AM
We got a new coach. Larson moved to o line and we snagged Mankato's offensive coordinator to coach the running backs

ByeSonBusiness
01-14-2021, 05:29 AM

If they were lucky, they could have snagged BYU but that's.... about it at best

fbmind
01-15-2021, 04:08 PM
Sam Herder reporting that Montana and Montana St. will NOT play this spring.

Professor Chaos
01-15-2021, 04:12 PM
Sam Herder reporting that Montana and Montana St. will NOT play this spring.
They're going to play but only two games at most, no Big Sky schedule, and no FCS playoffs: http://x.paciolanmail.com/ats/msg.aspx?sg1=6ae23342fc6ae2b368bc0564fd1b3a17

That's the biggest blow so far to the potential for a spring season. I'd guess we're going to see an avalanche of FCS schools follow this model with just a few games tops in the spring and no playoffs.

El_Chapo
01-15-2021, 04:20 PM
They're going to play but only two games at most, no Big Sky schedule, and no FCS playoffs: http://x.paciolanmail.com/ats/msg.aspx?sg1=6ae23342fc6ae2b368bc0564fd1b3a17

That's the biggest blow so far to the potential for a spring season. I'd guess we're going to see an avalanche of FCS schools follow this model with just a few games tops in the spring and no playoffs.

Montana pussies!

MankatoBison
01-15-2021, 04:30 PM
#FCSFOREVER !!! AM. I. RIGHT?!?!?!?

MAN, these FCS programs are totally committed to football- its just so nice to be in a subdivision of our peers who think similarly to we do, and value what we value! #Blessed. Just IMAGINE how dumb we'd feel having played and entire season in the FBS, lol. Dodged a bullet there

MankatoBison
01-15-2021, 04:31 PM
Montana pussies!

West side: MON-TANNA

East Side: PUSS-IES!

MON-TANNA!

PUSS-IES!

NDSU92
01-15-2021, 04:37 PM
Amazing, only thing the Montana schools can agree on is backing out and lacking leadership. Who would’ve thought

El_Chapo
01-15-2021, 04:42 PM

MAN, these FCS programs are totally committed to football- its just so nice to be in a subdivision of our peers who think similarly to we do, and value what we value! #Blessed. Just IMAGINE how dumb we'd feel having played and entire season in the FBS, lol. Dodged a bullet there

WOW
Playing UCA, JSU SFA like they asked us to & Others this fall ALONG with a memo to FBS teams (NDSU will play you on 3 days notice) is WHAT NDSU SHOULD OF DONE!

Professor Chaos
01-15-2021, 04:50 PM

Did you actually read the press release?

Call it excuses if you want (it is) but they're basically saying they don't think they can safely practice early enough to accommodate the proposed Big Sky schedule without having a negative impact on the 2021 fall season.

My main complaint would be that they waited until January 15th to say this.

Gully
01-15-2021, 04:57 PM

Call it excuses if you want (it is) but they're basically saying they don't think they can safely practice early enough to accommodate the proposed Big Sky schedule without having a negative impact on the 2021 fall season.

They were probably hoping that someone else would make the decision so they didn't have to. I guess that's one form of leadership.

EC8CH
01-15-2021, 05:03 PM
Drip drip drip.

Professor Chaos
01-15-2021, 05:05 PM
They were probably hoping that someone else would make the decision so they didn't have to. I guess that's one form of leadership.
Probably... and now I think we'll see all the other schools with the same train of thought follow suit now that the Montana schools have made their intentions know.

This will stick a fork in the playoffs. The bright side of that is I guess schools in northern climates can put a spring schedule together that makes more sense since they wouldn't have to finish by 4/17 anymore... so they can have a somewhat regular spring schedule in March/April instead of trying to start practice in late January/early February.

roadwarrior
01-15-2021, 05:06 PM
MVFC commits to eight game spring schedule

https://valley-football.org/news/2021/1/14/valley-football-statement-on-spring-2021-schedule.aspx

THEsocalledfan
01-15-2021, 05:24 PM
MVFC commits to eight game spring schedule

https://valley-football.org/news/2021/1/14/valley-football-statement-on-spring-2021-schedule.aspx

I don't buy it will ever happen. Hope they prove me wrong. FCS schools are going to drop left and right at this point now that two of the elite programs are out.

Hammerhead
01-15-2021, 05:26 PM
Who is Sam Houston going to beat in the playoffs if many of the Big Sky teams aren't playing. :)

NDSU92
01-15-2021, 05:31 PM

That’s why it’s a lack of leadership. They waited until now to pull the plug for reasons that should’ve been understood in July.

PlainsBison
01-15-2021, 05:37 PM
This is all going to lead towards cancellation of any post season. No FCS championship in May 2022.

BattleBorn
01-15-2021, 05:44 PM
Can we just do what "big boy" college football does and determine the four playoff teams now?

Snowgoose
01-15-2021, 05:56 PM
Can we just do what "big boy" college football does and determine the four playoff teams now?

This is so true. Yet people that don't respect what NDSU has done always say to me but its the same teams in the end in FCS. My argument has always been thats no different than FBS and not until this year did they realize how accurate that is. Finebaum on ESPN jokingly said the only way to make the FBS fair was that all of the teams should get together and pay Saban to retire :)>

El_Chapo
01-15-2021, 06:09 PM
Montana schools haven't been relevant in the FCS for 20 years, might as well make it 21 sheep huggers!

EC8CH
01-15-2021, 06:35 PM
Who is Sam Houston going to beat in the playoffs if many of the Big Sky teams aren't playing. :)

Underrated post.

DCBison
01-15-2021, 06:55 PM

They must be reading out of the UND Leadership book: Leaders Inaction.

Hammerhead
01-15-2021, 07:04 PM
This is all going to lead towards cancellation of any post season. No FCS championship in May 2022.

I hereby claim the 2020 FCS championship for the undefeated NDSU Bison.

NovaBison
01-15-2021, 08:25 PM

I read it... the Montana fans are the first ones to hate on the dome -- but the reality is that it makes it safer and more comfortable to play football in the northern tier

They also don't have a safe place to practice -- both programs should have built practice bubbles before renovating their FB locker rooms to look like Studio 54... the forest fires in late summer/early fall would be enough to justify it...

Pathetic forethought by these "blue blood" FCS programs.

southcliffbison
01-15-2021, 09:05 PM
Montana schools haven't been relevant in the FCS for 20 years, might as well make it 21 sheep huggers!

Ok, I take exception to this, Chapo...…...what have you got against sheep ??

runtheoption
01-15-2021, 09:18 PM
I read it... the Montana fans are the first ones to hate on the dome -- but the reality is that it makes it safer and more comfortable to play football in the northern tier

They also don't have a safe place to practice -- both programs should have built practice bubbles before renovating their FB locker rooms to look like Studio 54... the forest fires in late summer/early fall would be enough to justify it...

Pathetic forethought by these "blue blood" FCS programs.

Pud programs in a pud division of football.

Those dickwads can hate on the Dome all they want, but at least we can play in February and March. Such a BS move to wait until now to announce this. Did they all of a sudden realize that it is cold in Montana in January-March?

Too many games? Pretty sure a 3 month break (4 months for those that don't make the playoffs) will allow 18-22 year old to bounce back. "Oh the humanity! We have to play more foosball in 3 months?"

I friggin hate the FCS. My interest is lessening the more I see of how the rest of this level is handling their programs during the pandemic. It's no surprise we have been on such a run for this many years. I will gladly donate more money for football once we decide to move up -- I don't see what the point of donating more would do for the program when we already dominate...diminishing returns or something like that.

steelbison
01-15-2021, 10:09 PM
I said it last fall. We should have played for multiple reasons. Spring season with the weather and harm to you g guys bodies was never worth it or going to happen. If you get hurt in the spring good chance you do not play in the fall. We should have played as many games as we could this fall and got ourselves ready for a normal 2021. Major mistake and it’s not hind sight because I was saying this months back.

We may play some games this spring. But what will the actually accomplish? Almost scrimmage like as several teams are already dropping out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heffray
01-16-2021, 12:03 AM
I said it last fall. We should have played for multiple reasons. Spring season with the weather and harm to you g guys bodies was never worth it or going to happen. If you get hurt in the spring good chance you do not play in the fall. We should have played as many games as we could this fall and got ourselves ready for a normal 2021. Major mistake and it’s not hind sight because I was saying this months back.

We may play some games this spring. But what will the actually accomplish? Almost scrimmage like as several teams are already dropping out.

My hopes are waning a bit for a full conference slate and playoff. But I do hope they get some games in with Zeb under center. Excited to see that arm.

NDSUstudent
01-16-2021, 01:55 AM
Pud programs in a pud division of football.

Those dickwads can hate on the Dome all they want, but at least we can play in February and March. Such a BS move to wait until now to announce this. Did they all of a sudden realize that it is cold in Montana in January-March?

Too many games? Pretty sure a 3 month break (4 months for those that don't make the playoffs) will allow 18-22 year old to bounce back. "Oh the humanity! We have to play more foosball in 3 months?"

I friggin hate the FCS. My interest is lessening the more I see of how the rest of this level is handling their programs during the pandemic. It's no surprise we have been on such a run for this many years. I will gladly donate more money for football once we decide to move up -- I don't see what the point of donating more would do for the program when we already dominate...diminishing returns or something like that.

Pretty much where I am at right now and have been for a while.

NDSU1980
01-16-2021, 02:44 PM
I sure hope they go ahead with the spring season, and since Burgum is relaxing restrictions I don't see anyone on this end trying to derail the spring season. Maybe we'll get lucky and no other teams pull an Indiana State and cancel. After last night's basketball game I'm in the mood to pound UN_ again in football.

tjbison
01-17-2021, 11:34 PM
Meh..im not excited about Spring, rather just let is be till Fall

In fact i dont plan to attend any spring games, just not feeling it. Should have played 5-6 games this fall and skipped the spring BS

Come back in the Fall and play a full,meaningful schedule as normal

All this providing society hasnt become the pack of pussies it appears we are heading towards.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Twincitybizon
01-18-2021, 12:56 AM
So noah sanders off the roster eh?

NovaBison
01-18-2021, 01:21 AM
So noah sanders off the roster eh?

Graduated... time to move on to the real world -- good for him!

Twincitybizon
01-18-2021, 01:47 AM
Graduated... time to move on to the real world -- good for him!

Gotcha, too bad some of these limbo seniors aren't getting the send-off they deserve.

Twincitybizon
01-18-2021, 01:50 AM
Anyone else really concerned about the o line???? Losing schoening and radunz were big pieces. Literally

bajadanny
01-18-2021, 02:51 AM
Anyone else really concerned about the o line???? Losing schoening and radunz were big pieces. Literally

I read the guy from Missouri I believe it is, Sundell is the name maybe, is the real deal but other than that I think there will be a drop off

gizmo
01-18-2021, 12:52 PM
Donald Rumsfeld famously said, “You must go to war with the army you have...”. However, the number of high profile dropouts the Bison have is likely unprecedented this year and that will test the depth of the roster.

Bisonator98
01-18-2021, 02:40 PM

A little, not just the loss of those guys but also a new coach there. It's always been a huge strength for our program so I'm confident it will remain that way but you never know how the transition will play out.

El_Chapo
01-18-2021, 04:18 PM
its jan 18 and Montana Schools are still pussies for backing out and Indy State.

Twincitybizon
01-18-2021, 08:22 PM
its jan 18 and Montana Schools are still pussies for backing out and Indy State.

The amount I'm agreeing with chapo lately is concerning.....

tony
01-18-2021, 09:04 PM
The amount I'm agreeing with chapo lately is concerning.....

January in Bozeman is pretty much the same as March in Fargo - except Fargo is windier and wetter.

Twincitybizon
01-18-2021, 11:49 PM
January in Bozeman is pretty much the same as March in Fargo - except Fargo is windier and wetter.

Remember when ndsu played outside? Pepperidge farm remembers

mtoutfitter
01-19-2021, 12:19 AM
A little, not just the loss of those guys but also a new coach there. It's always been a huge strength for our program so I'm confident it will remain that way but you never know how the transition will play out.

I've read that coaches are very high on Sundell and Cody Mauch. With Jensen and Volson back, they should be fine.

Professor Chaos
01-19-2021, 02:47 PM
Some of these are obviously known but here's a list of underclassmen on the 2019 roster who are no longer on the 2020/21 roster:

Redshirt Freshmen: QB Jayden Johannsen, CB Terrell Hall, TE Zack Gottwalt
Sophomores: FS Ben Hoggarth, QB Trey Lance, RB Saybein Clark, DT Dylan Evans, OG Bryan Nohava
Juniors: QB Noah Sanders, WR Carson Yaggie, WR Andy Voyen
Seniors: RB Adam Cofield, LB Jabril Cox, LB Beau Pauly, LB Aaron Mercadel, DE Justice Kelly, OT Josh Howieson, C Karson Schoening, OG Quinn Alo, OT Dillon Radunz, WR Trevor Heit, DT Matt Biegler

First "spring" practice is this Friday so might be updating that list later this week if they haven't updated it with yet with any new losses prior to the spring semester.

Bison 4 Life
01-20-2021, 06:48 PM
Some of these are obviously known but here's a list of underclassmen on the 2019 roster who are no longer on the 2020/21 roster:

Sophomores: FS Ben Hoggarth, QB Trey Lance, RB Saybein Clark, DT Dylan Evans, OG Bryan Nohava
Seniors: RB Adam Cofield, LB Jabril Cox, LB Beau Pauly, LB Aaron Mercadel, DE Justice Kelly, OT Josh Howieson, C Karson Schoening, OG Quinn Alo, OT Dillon Radunz, WR Trevor Heit, DT Matt Biegler

First "spring" practice is this Friday so might be updating that list later this week if they haven't updated it with yet with any new losses prior to the spring semester.

Hoo boy! That's a lot. This Spring is going to be WILD.

bruinbison
01-20-2021, 07:15 PM
Hoo boy! That's a lot. This Spring is going to be WILD.

Here is alotta more Spring break wild for ya!
First depth chart of the spring season.
Unexpected change on the OLine with Jalen Sundell listed as 1st Team C, True FR Grey Zabel 2nd team C.
Zach Willis goes to 2nd team RG.
Cordell Volson moves to LT, True FR Mason Miller 2nd team.
Cody Mauch in at RT, RFR Jake Rock 2nd team.
Nash Jensen remains at LG, Kubas brothers at RG.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/status/1351981584803651584

Twincitybizon
01-20-2021, 08:06 PM
Here is alotta more Spring break wild for ya!
First depth chart of the spring season.
Unexpected change on the OLine with Jalen Sundell listed as 1st Team C, True FR Grey Zabel 2nd team C.
Zach Willis goes to 2nd team RG.
Cordell Volson moves to LT, True FR Mason Miller 2nd team.
Cody Mauch in at RT, RFR Jake Rock 2nd team.
Nash Jensen remains at LG, Kubas brothers at RG.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/status/1351981584803651584

CB Jayden price starting over talbert

reformedUNDfan
01-20-2021, 08:26 PM
man I liked Cody Mauch as a TE

I was expecting Sundell to take over RT

Line looks undersized overall

HandoEX
01-20-2021, 08:31 PM
Yeah, tiny offensive line!!

LT: 6’7”, 310
LG:6’4”, 327
C: 6’5”, 294
RG: 6’4”, 300
RT: 6’5”, 295

Twincitybizon
01-20-2021, 09:08 PM
Yeah, tiny offensive line!!

LT: 6’7”, 310
LG:6’4”, 327
C: 6’5”, 294
RG: 6’4”, 300
RT: 6’5”, 295

Cody Mauch was listed at 6'4" 290 last year. I'm suspicious of height growth from jr's.... That is undersized for our level and expectation from OT's.

23Bison
01-20-2021, 09:14 PM
Umm, Radunz was 299.

GreenfieldBison
01-20-2021, 11:59 PM
I have tremendous respect for Craig Bohl and what he did at NDSU.

I thought Chris Klieman was a level better and I will always think the world of him.

I’m gonna try to be circumspect here and I apologize in advance to my religious fellow BV’ers but, GOD DAMN I LOVE MATT ENTZ!!!

I’ve got eligibility coach. What can I do to help you??!!

wan2bqb
01-21-2021, 12:20 PM
Cody Mauch was listed at 6'4" 290 last year. I'm suspicious of height growth from jr's.... That is undersized for our level and expectation from OT's.

man I liked Cody Mauch as a TE

I was expecting Sundell to take over RT

Cody Mauch came on signing day as a 6'5" 221lb TE. Listed that fall as 6'5" 234lb. He is currently listed at 6'5" 295lb T. Obviously he put the time in the room with Kramer and ate right, 74lbs heavier. He still moves incredibly well for a big guy that's why he was used last year as a 290lb TE/T hybrid. I say he deserves his shot to start and obviously the coaches want the best players they can get on the field. That's why they found a way to use him so much last year. Don't be shocked to have some T eligible plays this year. Kid just straight out works his tail off.

El_Chapo
01-21-2021, 01:38 PM

Yea, this is a LOT of turnover (Hall, Clark, Evans and even Nohava were heralded recruits)

fanbison
01-21-2021, 02:19 PM
" Don't be shocked to have some T eligible plays this year."

He will have to change his uniform number. No such thing as tackle eligible in college football.

wan2bqb
01-21-2021, 02:51 PM

He will have to change his uniform number. No such thing as tackle eligible in college football.

See you taught me something, did not know that and admit when I'm wrong. I assumed they changed his number last year so he didn't have to report. You see what happens when you ASS-U-ME!

Twincitybizon
01-21-2021, 03:13 PM
Cody Mauch came on signing day as a 6'5" 221lb TE. Listed that fall as 6'5" 234lb. He is currently listed at 6'5" 295lb T. Obviously he put the time in the room with Kramer and ate right, 74lbs heavier. He still moves incredibly well for a big guy that's why he was used last year as a 290lb TE/T hybrid. I say he deserves his shot to start and obviously the coaches want the best players they can get on the field. That's why they found a way to use him so much last year. Don't be shocked to have some T eligible plays this year. Kid just straight out works his tail off.

Ok, then he came in at 6'5", shrunk to 6'4", grew back up to 6'5". I guess. Not ripping the kid, I agree he appears to move really well for his size. To quote Lord of the rings. " I don't doubt the courage of his heart, just the reach of his arm."

TAILG8R
01-21-2021, 05:09 PM
Official schedule is out - https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/1352315523950755840

roadwarrior
01-21-2021, 05:44 PM
Road trip to Southern Illinois replaces road trip to Indiana State.

Home games remain the same opponents. (Youngstown, Ill State, UND, SDSU)

Awkward bye week after first game eliminated.

Open week prior to playoffs for a potential re-schedule of Covid cancelation.

BattleBorn
01-21-2021, 06:21 PM
Reading the Saluki site, it looks like they're limiting attendance to season ticket holders, students, and Saluki families. I imagine the visitor families have to get some access as well, but it sucks the normal people like me won't be able to get into this one. Nice easy road trip from here!

heffray
01-21-2021, 07:58 PM
Shit, may need to decide between Moving Day at the Masters and the UNI game.

Here’s to hoping it’s a night game.

NDSUKurt
01-21-2021, 08:12 PM
Shit, may need to decide between Moving Day at the Masters and the UNI game.

Here’s to hoping it’s a night game.

That UNI game is what I have had penciled in since the first schedule was announced simply due to location. I have teh hotel booked and everything ready to go - let's just get the game played!

IndyBison
01-22-2021, 02:18 AM

He will have to change his uniform number. No such thing as tackle eligible in college football.Correct. But you can change your jersey during the game. You just have to let the referee know so he can announce.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bisonaudit
01-22-2021, 04:00 AM
Road trip to Southern Illinois replaces road trip to Indiana State.

Home games remain the same opponents. (Youngstown, Ill State, UND, SDSU)

Awkward bye week after first game eliminated.

Open week prior to playoffs for a potential re-schedule of Covid cancelation.

Good on the conference office for having the sense to start over with a clean sheet of paper. With an even number of teams is was smart to go with an open week at the end of the schedule. Also smart to get all teams 8 conference games instead of leaving some to scramble for a non-conference opponent or only play 7.

Rixen
01-22-2021, 02:48 PM
Yea, this is a LOT of turnover (Hall, Clark, Evans and even Nohava were heralded recruits)

Definitely a lot of turnover but I don't think it is too far out of the ordinary across the league this year. Lot of transfers, depth seniors opting out of Covid Spring season option, etc.

To expand on the impact of the departures you listed:

Saybein Clark was a heralded recruit but he wasn't pushing for snaps last year and with our coaching staff getting all game changing RBs involved whenever they can I think we can put this one down as losing quality depth but not an overly impactful departure. I also think incoming Marshall and Gonnella with the 4 game rule can probably fill in Saybein's snaps admirably if needed.
Nohava was a good OL recruit but not sure I would give him the heralded recruit status either. Joe Schreiber (who left the program) and Jalen Sundell (now starting at C) from that recruiting class were, what I would consider, heralded OL prospects. I fully expected Schreiber to be our starting C for at least 2 of his years so was surprised to see that departure awhile back. I had a similar excitement for him as I did for Trenton Mooney who the left the program after his redshirt year. That all being said, with the losses at OL this year I wish we still had Nohava as I think he would've slid into the 2 deep at guard and keeping Willis at 2 deep Center.
Dylan Evans was in a similar vein to Nohava for me. I wouldn't say heralded, at least from my review, but definitely a solid depth guy and potential starter caliber. Unfortunate loss but I am not convinced he would've been in the 2 deep with Ching and Derritt at NT and Tucker and Mostaert at DT.
Terrell Hall can join the same club. His 2019 recruiting class had EIGHT DBs that I considered all of them to be of similar starter potential except for Dom Jones and Julian Wlodarcyzk (both in the 2 deep now behind Tutsie and Weber at safety) who I considered all-conference potential. This just seems like a numbers game. We are probably set at Safety for awhile and just so much equal competition at CB. Nonetheless, hate losing quality CBs since you need to field so many these days.

Twincitybizon
01-22-2021, 07:19 PM
Coach had good things to say about dj stewart in the rb run after moving over from wr initially. Kinda forgot about him but should help with depth.

bruinbison
01-23-2021, 11:24 AM
- Joe Schreiber ended up going JC route - to Iowa Western - caught some new recruiting buzz and signed with East Tennessee in December

- saw Terrell Hall on Minnesota State Mankato roster, so he dropped down to the D2 power and ended up closer to home (from Winona)

- losing Dylan Evans to wherever he went, plus Matt Biegler graduation might explain NDSU’s offer to a DT - the Northern Illinois grad transfer mentioned elsewhere (Weston Kramer - 6’ 1” 290 - Iowa is taking a look at him now, hasn’t offered yet)

Bison03
01-27-2021, 03:40 PM
Looks like Burgum is lowering us to the green level which means for gatherings 10-20K, you can have a cap of 7,500 people. Good news for Bison football. I would expect an announcement from NDSU regarding tickets to follow.

El_Chapo
01-27-2021, 05:43 PM
Looks like Burgum is lowering us to the green level which means for gatherings 10-20K, you can have a cap of 7,500 people. Good news for Bison football. I would expect an announcement from NDSU regarding tickets to follow.

and no masks!

Bison03
01-27-2021, 06:28 PM
and no masks!
Fargo still has a mask mandate for now until next month. So possible no masks at the game

TAILG8R
01-27-2021, 06:33 PM
Video covering some moments of the first practice of the season (https://www.facebook.com/NDSUathletics/videos/773866196540752/)

Every time I see shiny new helmets on players during practices I'm reminded of how a large chunk of the players on the sidelines just 15-20 years ago didn't have logos or center line decals on their helmets on game days. :)

Professor Chaos
01-27-2021, 06:41 PM
Fargo still has a mask mandate for now until next month. So possible no masks at the game
I'd be pretty shocked if there's no mask requirement for these spring games. My guess is there isn't even an option to not have one but if there is it'll be someone like Fargo Cass Public Health telling NDSU you can have more fans with a mask mandate or less fans without a mask mandate. Should be an easy decision for the NDSU admin.

TAILG8R
01-27-2021, 07:53 PM
Saw some tweets that not only is Radunz been practicing at tackle and guard, he was even snapping the ball earlier today at practice.

heffray
01-27-2021, 08:30 PM
Saw some tweets that not only is Radunz been practicing at tackle and guard, he was even snapping the ball earlier today at practice.

You mean Dillon’s brother?

TAILG8R
01-27-2021, 08:42 PM
You mean Dillon’s brother?

Ah crap, wrong thread. Was supposed to be in the senior bowl thread. :facepalm:

heffray
01-27-2021, 09:01 PM
Ah crap, wrong thread. Was supposed to be in the senior bowl thread. :facepalm:

Was thinking that was the the case, too.

mtoutfitter
01-28-2021, 06:41 PM
A couple of new names on the roster. Cade Powers, Oriska ND and Nathan Kraft, Bismarck. Both listed as TEs. Their size seems to fall more in line with the LB position.

Till
02-01-2021, 03:12 PM
Looks like gameday procedures were published this morning:

Game Day Procedures Set for NDSU Spring Football Season - NDSU (gobison.com) (https://gobison.com/news/2021/2/1/game-day-procedures-set-for-ndsu-spring-football-season.aspx)

No tailgating until 100% capacity is allowed
Designated lots for sections
Those who opted in should get an e-mail and have until Feb 8 to claim tickets

Professor Chaos
02-01-2021, 03:28 PM
*sigh*

So let's all cram together indoors at the bars and restaurants around the Fargodome on game day instead of tailgating outside. :banghead:

El_Chapo
02-01-2021, 03:29 PM
why the F can't we Tailgate? Its' outside !!!! this is so stupid. Plus Gov got rid of Mask Mandate?

No Tailgating & a Mask for 3 hours? what's the point.

stevdock
02-01-2021, 03:50 PM
why the F can't we Tailgate? Its' outside !!!! this is so stupid. Plus Gov got rid of Mask Mandate?

No Tailgating & a Mask for 3 hours? what's the point.

I thought the point was to go enjoy and cheer on the best team in the nation, but I guess not.

Bison03
02-01-2021, 03:51 PM
9,500 will be able to go. I thought the “smart restart” policy was capped at 7,500 for venues 10-20k. Oh well. I’ll take it. Yeah, no tailgating sucks and is pretty dumb. Oh well.

Professor Chaos
02-01-2021, 04:29 PM
At this point I have to wonder if tailgating will even be allowed in the fall if the benchmark is 100% capacity allowed in the Fargodome before tailgating occurs.

NDSUBowler
02-01-2021, 04:35 PM
I'm just thrilled to have NDSU football back!

I really missed that this past fall.

El_Chapo
02-01-2021, 04:36 PM
At this point I have to wonder if tailgating will even be allowed in the fall if the benchmark is 100% capacity allowed in the Fargodome before tailgating occurs.

might as well wait until 2050 just to be sure

EC8CH
02-01-2021, 04:45 PM
That the spring season looks like it will actually be happening is surprising enough. Seating capacity and other restrictions aren't surprising. Also not surprising that people bitch about them.

Will be interesting how this weirdest season ever plays out.

heffray
02-01-2021, 04:55 PM
I'm just thrilled to have NDSU football back!

I really missed that this past fall.

That the spring season looks like it will actually be happening is surprising enough. Seating capacity and other restrictions aren't surprising. Also not surprising that people bitch about them.

Will be interesting how this weirdest season ever plays out.

This is where I am at... I’m probably not going to any games unless I get vaccinated by then (unlikely), and at this point I just want to watch some goddamn Bison Football.

EC8CH
02-01-2021, 05:00 PM
This is where I am at... I’m probably not going to any games unless I get vaccinated by then (unlikely), and at this point I just want to watch some goddamn Bison Football.

Bison Basketball game with the largest event I've attended since the pandemic began. Not sure how the football games will be handled but really felt like at the basketball game everyone stayed spread out and I avoided being grouped in tightly.

The entry gates and concourses will be interesting at football games to prevent people from packing in even with half capacity.

heffray
02-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Bison Basketball game with the largest event I've attended since the pandemic began. Not sure how the football games will be handled but really felt like at the basketball game everyone stayed spread out and I avoided being grouped in tightly.

The entry gates and concourses will be interesting at football games to prevent people from packing in even with half capacity.

Good points. Yeah, getting in was always a wary proposition anyway, add social distancing to that line and you’d have to close down University and 19th Ave with a snaked rope line...

Bison03
02-01-2021, 05:40 PM
Good points. Yeah, getting in was always a wary proposition anyway, add social distancing to that line and you’d have to close down University and 19th Ave with a snaked rope line...
The big lines are usually due to the fact that everyone is rushing in between 2-2:30 from the tailgate lots after chugging one more beer. They are encouraging people to park on the aide their seats are on and go in that entrance. Those things combined with only half the attendance, I dont see huge lines of people like we usually see.

Bisonator98
02-01-2021, 06:33 PM
I seriously don't understand the no tailgating? Makes no sense at all. :confused:

heffray
02-01-2021, 06:36 PM
The big lines are usually due to the fact that everyone is rushing in between 2-2:30 from the tailgate lots after chugging one more beer. They are encouraging people to park on the aide their seats are on and go in that entrance. Those things combined with only half the attendance, I dont see huge lines of people like we usually see.

But if they enforce and people follow the 6 feet rule, it’s basically half the attendance x 6 = back of the East entrance line is at Fargo North...

(I’m mostly kidding, I don’t know why, but hyperbolic analysis of the Fdome line is just catching me the right way right now)

NDSUstudent
02-01-2021, 06:48 PM
I seriously don't understand the no tailgating? Makes no sense at all. :confused:

They don't want a horde of people out there that aren't going to the game but came to tailgate is my guess. Even though based on what happens when the weather is crappy during normal seasons it is hard to see it being an issue since tailgating is usually thinned out.

Since there is no tailgating I am going to skip on the games, even though I am vaccinated. Would rather watch at home with friends and some drinks.

Gully
02-01-2021, 07:12 PM
Would rather watch at home with friends and some drinks.

With respect to this point, I wonder how many people just do this post pandemic? The momentum has clearly been lost.

NDSUstudent
02-01-2021, 07:25 PM
With respect to this point, I wonder how many people just do this post pandemic? The momentum has clearly been lost.

The momentum was waning before the pandemic even was a thing in my opinion, going to be interesting to see how much it has accelerated.

Professor Chaos
02-01-2021, 07:43 PM
The momentum was waning before the pandemic even was a thing in my opinion, going to be interesting to see how much it has accelerated.
Yep... pretty sure there was no season ticket waiting list anymore after they got through all the requests last year at about this time. I don't even think they sold all the double letter row seats in the sideline student sections that were opened up to the general public after the 2019 season. Even if they would've allowed up to 100% capacity my guess is they wouldn't get anywhere near it for these spring games and they will probably have a tough time even this fall.

That's partially due to fan apathy but it's also partially due to ticket prices continuing to go higher and higher IMO. Face value on all games this spring is $56 for sideline and $46 for endzone I believe. 10 years ago I'm pretty sure season tickets only ran for about $100 each in the endzone.

reformedUNDfan
02-01-2021, 07:50 PM

how many people going insane from social withdrawal and are going to turn it to 11 when we get the clear? I bet its alot more than people choosing to keep sitting at home.

gumby013
02-01-2021, 07:58 PM
Got my new seats.

Same as my old seats.

NDSUstudent
02-01-2021, 07:59 PM
For the record once tailgating is back and things are normal I will go to games but I don't really have a whole lot of interest in this spring season....tailgating was just kind of the last straw.

TAILG8R
02-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Can imagine BW and Labby's will be packed before games.

El_Chapo
02-01-2021, 08:05 PM
$250/ticket for Scalping since there is only 9500? :hungry: #GameStopStock

ByeSonBusiness
02-01-2021, 08:08 PM

Without tailgating and spring football being kinda lame, I doubt you'll get much for tickets.

NDSUstudent
02-01-2021, 08:27 PM

Game Stop might buy the tickets off of you for $25.50

El_Chapo
02-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Game Stop might buy the tickets off of you for $25.50

Haha I miss 2013 NDSU football :(

Professor Chaos
02-01-2021, 09:01 PM
They've got me down for the wrong number of tickets in the spring and the wrong amount credited back (somehow I owe money despite not requesting any refunds previously) so I guess I'll have to call and get it sorted out. Hopefully that's not a widespread thing or it's going to be a mess for the ticket office over the next couple weeks.

Son of a Bison
02-01-2021, 09:27 PM
Same here. Called but phone busy.

They've got me down for the wrong number of tickets in the spring and the wrong amount credited back (somehow I owe money despite not requesting any refunds previously) so I guess I'll have to call and get it sorted out. Hopefully that's not a widespread thing or it's going to be a mess for the ticket office over the next couple weeks.

Bison03
02-02-2021, 02:46 AM
Look, I will miss tailgating like everyone else, but to not want to go to games because you cant tailgate is insane. I love Bison football and watching it in person first and foremost. Tailgating is a added awesome bonus. But no tailgating will not keep me from going to games

BamaBison1
02-02-2021, 06:27 AM
Got my tickets today. I'm looking forward to going, and pandemic spring football might be a neat old person story to tell in a few years.:cheers:

tjbison
02-02-2021, 10:26 AM
For the record once tailgating is back and things are normal I will go to games but I don't really have a whole lot of interest in this spring season....tailgating was just kind of the last straw.

Yeah, same here..zero enthusiasm for this

tjbison
02-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Yep... pretty sure there was no season ticket waiting list anymore after they got through all the requests last year at about this time. I don't even think they sold all the double letter row seats in the sideline student sections that were opened up to the general public after the 2019 season. Even if they would've allowed up to 100% capacity my guess is they wouldn't get anywhere near it for these spring games and they will probably have a tough time even this fall.

That's partially due to fan apathy but it's also partially due to ticket prices continuing to go higher and higher IMO. Face value on all games this spring is $56 for sideline and $46 for endzone I believe. 10 years ago I'm pretty sure season tickets only ran for about $100 each in the endzone.

Paying FBS price for blowouts isn't going to attract more people. I know people that would buy but they are not going to drop the high prices, I also know 20yr plus teamakers dropping seats because of the prices.

I know it costs money to put the product on the field, but paying $50 for what usually is 1 qtr of football is not attracting new fans. Level of Competition just isn't there. Sadly the success of NDSU will also be the downfall

Honeybooboo
02-02-2021, 01:33 PM
This whole thing is dumb IMO. Should have scrapped this BS spring season and just focused on Fall 2020, and holding the "Championship" on a Sunday???

heffray
02-02-2021, 01:37 PM
This whole thing is dumb IMO. Should have scrapped this BS spring season and just focused on Fall 2020, and holding the "Championship" on a Sunday???

I just don’t get this take... we missed out on an entire season. Now we get one. And when it’s done, the wait for the next one is way shorter... I can’t wait to watch some Bison football.

Professor Chaos
02-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Paying FBS price for blowouts isn't going to attract more people. I know people that would buy but they are not going to drop the high prices, I also know 20yr plus teamakers dropping seats because of the prices.

I know it costs money to put the product on the field, but paying $50 for what usually is 1 qtr of football is not attracting new fans. Level of Competition just isn't there. Sadly the success of NDSU will also be the downfall
Yeah, it's a domino effect either way when it comes to demand or lack thereof. I don't necessarily buy the self-fulfilling prophecy that the team is so good it's boring which means the fans lose interest and the quality of the program/team will deteriorate. I just think people are less inclined to go see live sports than they were a few years ago. It's too easy and too comfortable to watch now and part of that is due to prices.

Another issue that I've pointed out numerous times on here is that the program outgrew the dome and that choked off demand which is going to be tough for them to recover from. How many Bison fans under the age of 30 have season tickets? Very few I bet. The theory I have is younger fans couldn't get tickets for the last 9 years so they grew accustomed to following from afar and now that there is availability it's not worth their time and money to get them. As the older fans lose interest or gain other commitments (their kids' sports, etc) they leave and no one is there to take their place. NDSU football has needed entry level price point tickets for a while now and hasn't had it and still doesn't have it... that's another big part of the problem when it comes to lack of demand now.

NDSU92
02-02-2021, 02:28 PM
I just don’t get this take... we missed out on an entire season. Now we get one. And when it’s done, the wait for the next one is way shorter... I can’t wait to watch some Bison football.

I agree, what’s all the bitching about? If it makes people that mad, then don’t go and don’t watch.

My god it’s Bison football, sorry it didn’t happen during their preferred time of year. What an inconvenience...

El_Chapo
02-02-2021, 02:31 PM
Yeah, it's a domino effect either way when it comes to demand or lack thereof. I don't necessarily buy the self-fulfilling prophecy that the team is so good it's boring which means the fans lose interest and the quality of the program/team will deteriorate. I just think people are less inclined to go see live sports than they were a few years ago. It's too easy and too comfortable to watch now and part of that is due to prices.

Another issue that I've pointed out numerous times on here is that the program outgrew the dome and that choked off demand which is going to be tough for them to recover from. How many Bison fans under the age of 30 have season tickets? Very few I bet. The theory I have is younger fans couldn't get tickets for the last 9 years so they grew accustomed to following from afar and now that there is availability it's not worth their time and money to get them. As the older fans lose interest or gain other commitments (their kids' sports, etc) they leave and no one is there to take their place. NDSU football has needed entry level price point tickets for a while now and hasn't had it and still doesn't have it... that's another big part of the problem when it comes to lack of demand now.

exactly, that's why 40,000-50,000 Outdoor Stadium with Upper deck is SOO important.
$20/game/seats upper deck = $120/year. Cheap and gets 10,000 more to a game who in turn focus on moving season tickets to lower level

WhoRepsTheLurker
02-02-2021, 03:14 PM
I agree, what’s all the bitching about? If it makes people that mad, then don’t go and don’t watch.

My god it’s Bison football, sorry it didn’t happen during their preferred time of year. What an inconvenience...

Yeah, I didn’t think spring FB was a great idea but now that the players/program want to do it, I am 100 % stoked for this. It’s a bit surreal, TBH

Just don't try to make it a permanent thing :)

El_Chapo
02-02-2021, 03:19 PM
Was hoping for ESPN or FOX SPORTS NORTH to grab some NDSU games since there is nothing else much to watch in the spring.

southcliffbison
02-02-2021, 03:23 PM
exactly, that's why 40,000-50,000 Outdoor Stadium with Upper deck is SOO important.
$20/game/seats upper deck = $120/year. Cheap and gets 10,000 more to a game who in turn focus on moving season tickets to lower level

Make sure you get upper deck seats in December.

nodak651
02-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Was hoping for ESPN or FOX SPORTS NORTH to grab some NDSU games since there is nothing else much to watch in the spring.

You sure you want any game on FSN at this point? FSN is impossible to stream...

bisonfanette
02-02-2021, 04:02 PM
I’d have to say the people I talk to are cautiously excited to attend. (Is that even a thing? Yes it is.)
Many are hoping to get tickets. I’m going without a vaccination (yes, I’m too young) & will hope for the best!

southcliffbison
02-02-2021, 04:05 PM
I’d have to say the people I talk to are cautiously excited to attend. (Is that even a thing? Yes it is.)
Many are hoping to get tickets. I’m going without a vaccination (yes, I’m too young) & will hope for the best!

I'm older than you are; I'm not missing any games; bring a mask and wear it; bring your own hand sanitizer and use it liberally.

southcliffbison
02-02-2021, 04:07 PM
Also, I haven't been vaccinated either.

Bison03
02-02-2021, 04:41 PM
Yeah, holding a championship on a sunday, not respectable organization, especially football would ever do that.......

HerdBot
02-02-2021, 05:38 PM
As of today, there are only 158 active cases in Cass County and we have a vaccine and a level of herd immunity that did not exist a year ago.

ByeSonBusiness
02-02-2021, 09:28 PM

One of my friends just got some. 29 years old. Only season ticket holder under 30 i know

runtheoption
02-02-2021, 09:29 PM
Got my new seats.

Same as my old seats.

Yep, me too. Yay I guess.

NDSUBowler
02-02-2021, 09:46 PM
Yeah, holding a championship on a sunday, not respectable organization, especially football would ever do that.......

I wonder what they think about the FBS champ always being on a Monday....BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!

heffray
02-03-2021, 12:31 AM

I wonder what they think about the FBS champ always being on a Monday....BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!

I would watch the Bison play for a National Championship at 3am on a Tuesday.

BamaBison1
02-03-2021, 01:10 AM
I would watch the Bison play for a National Championship at 3am on a Tuesday.

Amen, brother!

southcliffbison
02-03-2021, 02:33 AM
Yep, me too. Yay I guess.

Ditto this; new old seats

NDSU1980
02-03-2021, 02:59 AM

There were a few FBS bowl games played on Tuesday evenings this year. Would you like that better?

Twincitybizon
02-03-2021, 03:25 AM
Any insider information on practice?? Figured with chapo in every parents DM's we'd know about what's going on?

Professor Chaos
02-03-2021, 02:35 PM
NDSU picked #1 in the spring 2021 MVFC coaches poll: https://gobison.com/news/2021/2/3/ndsu-picked-to-repeat-valley-football-title-eight-bison-on-preseason-team.aspx

Also 8 Bison are named to the preseason all-conference team: FB Hunter Luepke, WR Christian Watson, OT Cordell Colson, LS Ross Kennelly, DL Spencer Waege, LB Jackson Hankey, CB Josh Hayes, and S Michael Tutsie. In addition TE Josh Babicz was an honorable mention.

https://valley-football.org/images/2021/2/3/MVFC_Preseason_Poll_Spring_2021.jpg?width=720&height=405&mode=crop

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50905166716_ae2c35a0d8_c.jpg

Bison Dan
02-03-2021, 02:45 PM
Be interesting who the hawk coaches voted for.

HandoEX
02-03-2021, 03:09 PM
NDSU picked #1 in the spring 2021 MVFC coaches poll: https://gobison.com/news/2021/2/3/ndsu-picked-to-repeat-valley-football-title-eight-bison-on-preseason-team.aspx

Also 8 Bison are named to the preseason all-conference team: FB Hunter Luepke, WR Christian Watson, OT Cordell Colson, LS Ross Kennelly, DL Spencer Waege, LB Jackson Hankey, CB Josh Hayes, and S Michael Tutsie. In addition TE Josh Babicz was an honorable mention.

https://valley-football.org/images/2021/2/3/MVFC_Preseason_Poll_Spring_2021.jpg?width=720&height=405&mode=crop

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50905166716_ae2c35a0d8_c.jpg
The depth chart posted a few weeks ago shows Babicz as the second string tight end, but he was voted preseason all-conference honorable mention. Impressive!

El_Chapo
02-03-2021, 03:12 PM
The depth chart posted a few weeks ago shows Babicz as the second string tight end, but he was voted preseason all-conference honorable mention. Impressive!

Gindorff gets no love??

Bison Dan
02-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Gindorff gets no love??

Two best TE's in the conference are Gindorff and Babicz.

heffray
02-03-2021, 03:21 PM
McElwain? Lol...

Professor Chaos
02-03-2021, 04:22 PM
McElwain? Lol...
Not much for established QBs in the MVFC right now. J'bore Gibbs was honorable mention and he played all of 5 and one quarter games last year in his first season in the MVFC. McElwain was pretty solid last year for UNI despite having zero running game to work with (outside of himself).

heffray
02-03-2021, 04:33 PM
Not much for established QBs in the MVFC right now. J'bore Gibbs was honorable mention and he played all of 5 and one quarter games last year in his first season in the MVFC. McElwain was pretty solid last year for UNI despite having zero running game to work with (outside of himself).

I just thought it was funny. Who was it last year? Similar situation with Gibbs and Lance...

Professor Chaos
02-03-2021, 05:08 PM
I just thought it was funny. Who was it last year? Similar situation with Gibbs and Lance...
Lance and Austin Simmons from USD were the postseason first and second team QBs in 2019. Simmons was a senior in 2019 so kind of a void there now.

heffray
02-03-2021, 05:43 PM
Lance and Austin Simmons from USD were the postseason first and second team QBs in 2019. Simmons was a senior in 2019 so kind of a void there now.

I think it’s kinda weird that Lance got first team over Simmons... why wouldn’t you give it to Noland over McElwain this year?

NDSUBowler
02-03-2021, 05:54 PM
I think it’s kinda weird that Lance got first team over Simmons... why wouldn’t you give it to Noland over McElwain this year?

He said post-season

heffray
02-03-2021, 07:06 PM
He said post-season

Got it. Question remains, who were our pre-season picks in 2019? Anyone know?

HandoEX
02-03-2021, 07:17 PM
Got it. Question remains, who were our pre-season picks in 2019? Anyone know?

https://valley-football.org/documents/2019/7/30//2019_MVFC_Preseason_Team.pdf?id=70

heffray
02-03-2021, 07:25 PM
https://valley-football.org/documents/2019/7/30//2019_MVFC_Preseason_Team.pdf?id=70

Thank you...

BattleBorn
02-05-2021, 07:09 PM
The #BluegrassBison crew just got our four tickets to Misery St. Come find us for tailgating and spreading joy.

TAILG8R
02-08-2021, 03:34 PM
We decided not to get our tickets(22) for the spring season.

southcliffbison
02-08-2021, 06:40 PM
Got my four tickets; ready for some football !!

bruinbison
02-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Spring Season All-American preseason team

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-2021-spring-preseason-all-american-bzbz/

OL Cordell Volson, North Dakota State
DB Michael Tutsie, North Dakota State

4 other MVFC players are on the team:

RB Pierre Strong Jr., South Dakota State
OL Drew Himmelman, Illinois State
WR Isaiah Weston, Northern Iowa
DL Jared Brinkman, Northern Iowa

heffray
02-09-2021, 03:40 AM
Spring Season All-American preseason team

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-2021-spring-preseason-all-american-bzbz/

OL Cordell Volson, North Dakota State
DB Michael Tutsie, North Dakota State

4 other MVFC players are on the team:

RB Pierre Strong Jr., South Dakota State
OL Drew Himmelman, Illinois State
WR Isaiah Weston, Northern Iowa
DL Jared Brinkman, Northern Iowa

Christian Watson, Hunter Luepke, Jackson Hankey, and Josh Hayes are glaring omissions.

Professor Chaos
02-09-2021, 05:51 PM
Anyone heard of any places doing tailgating for the spring games? Our group did tailgating at the Red River Valley Fairgrounds for the UCA game and the turnout was pretty pitiful but that could've partially been due to NDSU giving the axe to fan attendance. When I talked to the fairgrounds manager that morning he made it sound like they would probably try it again despite the poor turnout to give it a better chance to catch on. They did have a pretty decent setup with heated indoor bathrooms open behind the grandstand and their outdoor movie screen showing the game.... room for hundreds of vehicles or dozens of rigs in that lot if they fill it up.

TNbison
02-09-2021, 07:16 PM
Anyone get the delivery text or email yet on your tickets?

Professor Chaos
02-09-2021, 07:26 PM
Anyone get the delivery text or email yet on your tickets?
Yeah, I got my mobile tickets last Friday (2/5) in a separate email for each game. I opted in for them last Tuesday (2/2).

TNbison
02-09-2021, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I got my mobile tickets last Friday (2/5) in a separate email for each game. I opted in for them last Tuesday (2/2).
In my junk mail. Thanks

Professor Chaos
02-10-2021, 03:35 PM
The scheduling buffer for WIU and USD is already gone: https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1359536937967697920

COVID issues with Western forced the postponement. First Valle game to get moved to that final weekend.
Western Illinois-USD postponed until April 17th.

heffray
02-10-2021, 04:04 PM
ESPN app doesn’t have any of the game times and results... anyone know of another app I can use to track games, etc?

heffray
02-10-2021, 04:57 PM
ESPN app doesn’t have any of the game times and results... anyone know of another app I can use to track games, etc?

Found one called “The Score” that has all the weeks built in through April, for anyone interested...

I also sent ESPN an email.

bruinbison
02-10-2021, 07:31 PM
WestSideRabbit’s preseason SDSU article on the Offense

https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspot.com/2021/02/spring-2021-preview-offense.html?m=1

17>1
02-10-2021, 08:47 PM
We got our tickets for all 4 home games this spring. We'll be there!

Professor Chaos
02-10-2021, 08:50 PM
Found one called “The Score” that has all the weeks built in through April, for anyone interested...

I also sent ESPN an email.
FWIW, the spring games are now showing up on ESPN.com's team schedule page (they weren't as of a few days ago): https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/2449

If I go to my ESPN app on my phone and look for MVFC scores I do see the spring week 1 games scheduled for Friday and Saturday but not the NDSU/YSU game scheduled for Sunday and there's no way to navigate to subsequent weeks of the spring schedule so hopefully they get those ironed out soon but looks like they're working towards it at least.

heffray
02-10-2021, 09:06 PM
FWIW, the spring games are now showing up on ESPN.com's team schedule page (they weren't as of a few days ago): https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/2449

If I go to my ESPN app on my phone and look for MVFC scores I do see the spring week 1 games scheduled for Friday and Saturday but not the NDSU/YSU game scheduled for Sunday and there's no way to navigate to subsequent weeks of the spring schedule so hopefully they get those ironed out soon but looks like they're working towards it at least.

If enough people send emails... ;)

bruinbison
02-12-2021, 02:34 PM
WestSideRabbit’s preseason SDSU article on the Offense

https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspot.com/2021/02/spring-2021-preview-offense.html?m=1

And now the defense - 8 of 11 starters back

https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspot.com/2021/02/spring-2021-preview-defense.html?m=1

Professor Chaos
02-18-2021, 02:07 PM
With the postponement of the Illinois St/Missouri St game this weekend (MSU used weather and field conditions as their excuse but I'm pretty sure the real reason is their game week practice schedule was severely disrupted by the weather) that's now three future NDSU opponents who have nowhere to move a game if it gets bit by the COVID bug in Missouri St (3/6), Illinois St (3/13), and USD (3/27).

Looking very unlikely that everyone will get in their 8 MVFC games with 2 of 5 games in the first week postponed already.

TAILG8R
02-18-2021, 02:55 PM
Is it unfair of me to be frustrated that NDSU still hasn't figured out how to mic the questions coming from reporters during game week pressers?

WhoRepsTheLurker
02-18-2021, 02:57 PM
With the postponement of the Illinois St/Missouri St game this weekend (MSU used weather and field conditions as their excuse but I'm pretty sure the real reason is their game week practice schedule was severely disrupted by the weather) that's now three future NDSU opponents who have nowhere to move a game if it gets bit by the COVID bug in Missouri St (3/6), Illinois St (3/13), and USD (3/27).

Looking very unlikely that everyone will get in their 8 MVFC games with 2 of 5 games in the first week postponed already.

Correct

And if you believe some people (Mike Osterholm), there is a serious wave of the new variant right around the corner (knock on wood). I certainly hope they are wrong.

I don’t know what will happen, but it should be painfully clear at this point in time to everybody involved that not playing in the fall was a dumb idea, although I don’t think you can peg it on the AD like many here are trying to do.

Meanwhile, maybe people should refrain from flying all over the planet for a while. Just a thought …

heffray
02-18-2021, 02:58 PM
Is it unfair of me to be frustrated that NDSU still hasn't figured out how to mic the questions coming from reporters during game week pressers?

Brian Regan has a great bit about this... “I mean clearly they know how microphones work...”

MankatoBison
02-18-2021, 03:42 PM
Brian Regan has a great bit about this... “I mean clearly they know how microphones work...”

must spread rep lol cmon, I feel like we've been of one mind the last few weeks

heffray
02-18-2021, 04:30 PM
must spread rep lol cmon, I feel like we've been of one mind the last few weeks

Yep, same. The hits just keep comin...

Professor Chaos
02-19-2021, 04:00 PM
The Ringer is trying to get the Joe Blow Sportsfans pumped up for a spring FCS season: https://www.theringer.com/2021/2/19/22290583/fcs-spring-football-season-preview-north-dakota-state

So Who’s Gonna Win the FCS Championship?
North Dakota State.

Are You Sure?
Yes. 100 percent. I haven’t found a sportsbook willing to take an NDSU national championship futures bet, but if I do I will instantly put a large sum of money on the Bison winning, whatever the odds.

What Other Teams Might Win?
None of them.
North Dakota State received all 147 first-place votes in the preseason FCS [media] poll. Its dominance might make the FCS seem boring, but I like watching it run opponents through the wood chipper. It’s horrifying and soothing, like a TikTok of a guy methodically chopping an onion, but with every other team’s hopes and dreams.

heffray
02-19-2021, 04:49 PM
The Ringer is trying to get the Joe Blow Sportsfans pumped up for a spring FCS season: https://www.theringer.com/2021/2/19/22290583/fcs-spring-football-season-preview-north-dakota-state

Great article. Bulletin board material for literally every FCS team except ours...

heffray
02-19-2021, 05:25 PM
Similar article on ESPN:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/30924510/fcs-spring-college-football-preview-games-teams-storylines-watch

Professor Chaos
02-19-2021, 05:26 PM
I guess there's a benefit to kicking off the season in the sports wasteland known as mid-February... more national press. Here's ESPN's "Ultimate FCS spring football preview" (requires an Insider membership): https://www.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/30924510/fcs-spring-college-football-preview-games-teams-storylines-watch

NDSU highlighted in two weeks of the preview from March 19-21 dubbed "Zeb Noland Week" (UND game) and April 2-4 dubbed "Dakota Marker Week".

GCWaters
02-19-2021, 06:37 PM
Nice NDSU picture in this New York Times article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/sports/ncaafootball/college-football-championship-subdivision-pandemic.html?action=click&module=Features&pgtype=Homepage

Then, of course, there's this quote: "... said Curt Cignetti, the coach at James Madison, which nearly won the F.C.S. title game at the end of the 2019 season."

El_Chapo
02-19-2021, 06:54 PM
well based on tickets that are flashing all over facebook/craigslist today.... either no one wants to sit with a facemask for 3 hours or spring football is getting the cold shoulder

marenlee
02-20-2021, 03:06 AM
well based on tickets that are flashing all over facebook/craigslist today.... either no one wants to sit with a facemask for 3 hours or spring football is getting the cold shoulder

Jesus Christ enough already. Many of us have to wear a face mask 100% time outside our home. This includes 8+ hours at my office at work.

bisonaudit
02-20-2021, 06:58 AM

I'm old and fat and I just did a 30 km hike masked the whole time. If you can't sit in one in a climate controlled entertainment complex for 3 hours thats on you dude.

bisonaudit
02-20-2021, 09:01 AM

The MoSt postponement is BS. It should go to the bottom of the list for the makeup weekend and if they can’t get it in MoSt should be forced to forfeit.

scottietohottie
02-20-2021, 10:42 AM
no one wants to sit with a facemask for 3 hours

I just did a 30 km hike masked the whole time.

You guys just proved that both sides have idiots. Thanks.

wagsabison
02-20-2021, 11:57 AM
You guys just proved that both sides have idiots. Thanks.

This is very accurate.

wagsabison
02-20-2021, 11:59 AM
I just did a 30 km hike masked the whole time.

Did you hike Everest?

JMB
02-20-2021, 12:38 PM
Correct

And if you believe some people (Mike Osterholm), there is a serious wave of the new variant right around the corner (knock on wood). I certainly hope they are wrong.

I don’t know what will happen, but it should be painfully clear at this point in time to everybody involved that not playing in the fall was a dumb idea, although I don’t think you can peg it on the AD like many here are trying to do.

Meanwhile, maybe people should refrain from flying all over the planet for a while. Just a thought …

I am not sure we would have gotten through the fall either. The late fall spike in upper midwest was pretty severe.

scbison91
02-20-2021, 01:08 PM
I am not sure we would have gotten through the fall either. The late fall spike in upper midwest was pretty severe.A John hopkins immunologist recently stated we have herd immunity and covid will be pretty much gone by april...

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

heffray
02-20-2021, 01:50 PM
A John hopkins immunologist recently stated we have herd immunity and covid will be pretty much gone by april...

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

There are experts all across the spectrum on this. No one knows what’s going to happen...

kab1one
02-20-2021, 01:56 PM
THE Ringer Article on Spring FCS football. About half way through they start discussing NDSU. Very favorable article

https://www.theringer.com/2021/2/19/22290583/fcs-spring-football-season-preview-north-dakota-state

A little tease from the story

So Who’s Gonna Win the FCS Championship?
North Dakota State.

Are You Sure?
Yes. 100 percent. I haven’t found a sportsbook willing to take an NDSU national championship futures bet, but if I do I will instantly put a large sum of money on the Bison winning, whatever the odds.

What Other Teams Might Win?
None of them.

Bison03
02-21-2021, 06:25 AM
Gameday thread??? Where are you?!!!

NDSUSR
02-21-2021, 04:48 PM
Its right here http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?41569-GDT-NDSU-vs-Youngstown-State