PDA

View Full Version : Quincy Patterson II - Transfer Va Tech

Pages : [1] 2

El_Chapo
12-18-2020, 06:06 PM
Welcome to BisoNation...

Quincy a 4 star recruit is coming to NDSU and should bridge the gap AFTER ZEB and Before Cam/Cole as our Quarterback room unfolds

https://t.co/OzArK95Igs?amp=1 Great Video here.

Played in a few games for Va Tech.

Patterson had offers from Virginia, Penn State, Iowa State, Iowa, Northwestern and North Carolina outta HS

From "Enter Sandman to Thunderstruck as an entrance will be a smooth transition" :)

EC8CH
12-18-2020, 06:12 PM
Let the competition begin at QB! Staff has done a nice job filling the unexpected early exit of Lance to the NFL.

HerdBot
12-18-2020, 06:16 PM
Is there an official announcement or was it via text?

Mr Meaty
12-18-2020, 06:19 PM

Ross Uglem is saying 100% chance he is coming.

EC8CH
12-18-2020, 06:20 PM

Kolpack's article in Forum makes it sound official. Haven't seen any primary source to back that up.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-18-2020, 06:20 PM

I haven't seen anything official, but by who he's following makes you think he is coming here. I'm sure Chapo posted this just so he could say he knew all along before anyone else.

EC8CH
12-18-2020, 06:22 PM
I haven't seen anything official, but by who he's following makes you think he is coming here. I'm sure Chapo posted this just so he could say he knew all along before anyone else.

Ba ba ba ba ba ba bingo!

HerdBot
12-18-2020, 06:24 PM
He is the most highly recruited athlete to ever come here. That's what 3 straight NFL QBs will do to your profile. Damn half the Big Ten offered him

Mr Meaty
12-18-2020, 06:25 PM
This has been brought up on another thread. Chapo scooped by several hours on this development.

El_Chapo
12-18-2020, 06:25 PM
Ba ba ba ba ba ba bingo!

oh no. you can thank for chicago recruiter. He needed his own thread to compete with Steven Threat

EC8CH
12-18-2020, 06:26 PM
https://twitter.com/ralphamsden/status/1340013922309398528?s=20

As I was tweeting this, Quincy Patterson (Virginia Tech) made the decision to head to North Dakota State.

HerdBot
12-18-2020, 06:27 PM
Ross Uglem is saying 100% chance he is coming.

Kolpack's article in Forum makes it sound official. Haven't seen any primary source to back that up.

I knew that, I couldn't resist I got the text humor

Professor Chaos
12-18-2020, 06:55 PM
I wonder if Roehl has any tricks up his sleeve planned for Patterson? It's not like Noland is a statue but he's definitely not the dual threat that Trey Lance or Easton Stick were... might be some opportunity to get Patterson on the field as a running back or h-back with Noland and get creative with some RPOs???

El_Chapo
12-18-2020, 06:58 PM
I wonder if Roehl has any tricks up his sleeve planned for Patterson? It's not like Noland is a statue but he's definitely not the dual threat that Trey Lance or Easton Stick were... might be some opportunity to get Patterson on the field as a running back or h-back with Noland and get creative with some RPOs???

oh he will be on the field this spring, there will be some serious blowouts, blowouts like you've never seen before.

southcliffbison
12-18-2020, 07:03 PM
oh he will be on the field this spring, there will be some serious blowouts, blowouts like you've never seen before.

Lots of players get game reps; is this a bad thing?

HerdBot
12-18-2020, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x06R1Krb_6k

23Bison
12-18-2020, 07:46 PM
Sounds like he just needs to work on his throwing a bit. I think he’ll work out.

Kujava23
12-18-2020, 07:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x06R1Krb_6k

Buddy (who is a UND fan) been arguing with me this morning----saying I HOPE NDSU coaches were upfront with Cole Payton that they are bringing in a QB transfer from Virginia Tech---otherwise that is crappy

1st I said....competition improves
2nd said...no spot is guaranteed...
3rd said....depth charts change all the time with DECISIONS---transfer to FBS, declare for NFL Draft as underclassmen, make bad choices off field

Kevin
12-18-2020, 07:53 PM
Buddy (who is a UND fan) been arguing with me this morning----saying I HOPE NDSU coaches were upfront with Cole Payton that they are bringing in a QB transfer from Virginia Tech---otherwise that is crappy

3rd said....depth charts change all the time with DECISIONS---transfer to FBS, declare for NFL Draft as underclassmen, make bad choices off field

Seems a weak argument on their side. The QB room is full of QB's, doesn't matter where they come from. Being from an FBS school doesn't mean anything. Hell, Zeb lost out to a Freshman.

heffray
12-18-2020, 08:05 PM

Consider where that argument comes from and that's about all you need to know.

heffray
12-18-2020, 08:06 PM
Maybe its the Vikings fan in me, but I'll always be wary of prospects with the last name "Patterson."

OatmealWicket92
12-18-2020, 08:07 PM

And even so it’s not like Cole would be missing any significant more playing time than if Trey had stayed. They needed a qb that could go in the fall and hopefully let Cole redshirt a year

TAILG8R
12-18-2020, 08:19 PM
Before anyone worries about Patterson stealing anyone's playing time let's all realize he has a career 43% completion percentage. Looks like a hell of an athlete and could be a good QB but he will have to earn it just like every other player that sees the field.

Glad he chose NDSU and whatever competition he brings to the QB room will be good and welcomed by the others I have no doubt.

HerdBot
12-18-2020, 08:21 PM

We recruit a QB every single year and with Tre leaving, we needed to recruit 2. It's possible we could see Zeb for a year or 2, Patterson for a year or 2, or Cole Payton for 1 to 4 years. You have injuries too.

Carson Wentz only started for 2 years and only played 1 - 1/2 seasons. Easton Stick played most of Carson's senior year. We had Wentz and Jenson. We had Easton Stick and Trey Lance at the same time. That' s how it goes

Some of the other QB's seem to be more long shots now but we really don't know if Zeb, Patterson, or Payton are going to be good. They haven't played a down of football as a starter for us yet

Might see one of the other QB's switch positions or transfer but I won't count them out. Nobody though much of Brock Jensen when we recruited him and he was pretty good lol

NDSU92
12-18-2020, 08:24 PM

Lol what’s next? We have to give everyone equal playing time?

rutlandbison
12-18-2020, 08:25 PM
https://www.elite11.com/documentaries

He was featured on this series with Trevor Lawrence and a few other high profile prospects.

NDSU92
12-18-2020, 08:42 PM
Anyone have an idea what year he is? Does it even matter anymore?

Bison 4 Life
12-18-2020, 08:50 PM
Anyone have an idea what year he is? Does it even matter anymore?

The scuttlebutt is a redshirt sophomore. Exactly what Trey was so I guess this slots right in. I didn't realize he was young enough to fill between Zeb and Cole.

ndsubison1
12-18-2020, 08:52 PM
Even if Zeb wins the starting job, we can have some packages for him.

23Bison
12-18-2020, 08:52 PM
3rd year Sophmore. So red shirt sophomore. Same class as Trey anyway.

DM05
12-18-2020, 09:04 PM
Before anyone worries about Patterson stealing anyone's playing time let's all realize he has a career 43% completion percentage. Looks like a hell of an athlete and could be a good QB but he will have to earn it just like every other player that sees the field.

Glad he chose NDSU and whatever competition he brings to the QB room will be good and welcomed by the others I have no doubt.

6-4, 245....with a 43% completion percentage........sounds like a TE. And how has no one mentioned moving him to DE yet?

bruinbison
12-18-2020, 09:12 PM

I would assume they didn’t let CP learn about the news while reading on his phone - Coach Hedberg or Entz or both could have been the ones to give an early heads up

TAILG8R
12-18-2020, 09:17 PM
6-4, 245....with a 43% completion percentage........sounds like a TE. And how has no one mentioned moving him to DE yet?

LOL exactly. I was thinking he could be the BIG RB everyone has been asking for.

bruinbison
12-18-2020, 09:19 PM
Maybe its the Vikings fan in me, but I'll always be wary of prospects with the last name "Patterson."

That means Quincy Patterson II would be a load to bring down as a Kick Return Guy!

Twincitybizon
12-18-2020, 09:21 PM

Worked out with Tonyan ???

Strommer10
12-18-2020, 09:29 PM

He was featured on this series with Trevor Lawrence and a few other high profile prospects.

Segments on Quincy start at the 3:40 & 12:40 marks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm-ud6Q28qc&feature=emb_err_woyt

EC8CH
12-18-2020, 09:29 PM
Showed the ability to throw quite a few balls in the videos out there. Out from the opposite hash, back should on the goal line, dropped a nice on with touch over a should, and put a few on a line. Looks like he has the tools to be a solid all round passer.

Strommer10
12-18-2020, 09:35 PM

11:30 mark in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QYj5BrrPLE&feature=emb_err_woyt

HerdBot
12-18-2020, 09:42 PM

He only played in 2 meaningful games. Came in late and only threw 6 passes vs North Carolina but killed them with his legs. Starter was injured

Started the following week vs Notre Dame. Struggled passing, ran the ball well... but he was a redshirt freshman making his first start vs a ranked Notre Dame team and lost by 1 point

Then the starter came back

His early completion percentage is about as relevant as his 70% completion rate in mop up duty

Sometimes you need time to develop or a change of scenery. Having a great QB coach will be helpful

Bison 4 Life
12-18-2020, 11:07 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/aa1b27e81b7dc225021c992cf342b238/tenor.gif?itemid=12324325

NDSUSR
12-18-2020, 11:44 PM
Cannot play in 2021 right?

Karen
12-18-2020, 11:46 PM

Can't play in spring of 2021. Can play fall 2021.

23Bison
12-18-2020, 11:46 PM
Not in the spring from what I’ve read. I have no idea what’s going on next fall. Assuming we are going to try to get back to regular scheduling.

GreenfieldBison
12-18-2020, 11:53 PM
Thought I read that all D1 transfers are eligible to play IMMEDIATELY. Posted on another thread two days ago.

Try this link: http://www.ncaa.org/compliance/waivers/division-i-committee-legislative-relief-blanket-waivers

23Bison
12-19-2020, 12:01 AM
He’s already played this season for a 4 year college so with that being said, he can’t play for another 4 year school this spring which is technically the same year.

Karen
12-19-2020, 12:09 AM
Well Jack knife power bomb me in the convenience store. Fargo forum is saying he can play and wday is saying he can't play in the spring. Somebody find the real answers. Is their a manager available?

HerdBot
12-19-2020, 12:16 AM

Started watching the series. Quincy is a really likable guy and I'm rooting for him. Apparently he was never under center in high school and was in a run first offense. His talent is as good as anyone but he's still kind raw at VT. NDSU Football is exactly what he needs to take it to the next level. We run a pro style offense but can use his athleticism in the QB run. No program is better at fundamentals or has a better QB coach. Odds of him starting this year is probably zero but he could be really really good if we're patient. This year will probably be almost like a redshirt year

HerdBot
12-19-2020, 12:19 AM
Well Jack knife power bomb me in the convenience store. Fargo forum is saying he can play and wday is saying he can't play in the spring. Somebody find the real answers. Is their a manager available?

I doubt he can play in the spring, but he can probably join the team. No brand new QB on the planet is coming in and playing in the spring.

NDSUSR
12-19-2020, 12:23 AM
Zeb earned his shot. He believed in NDSU so hopefully NDSU believes in him.

mtoutfitter
12-19-2020, 12:27 AM

I agree! You are wise beyond your years....:)

HerdBot
12-19-2020, 12:42 AM

Zeb will get a shot. Has nothing to do with belief. Its about who performs the best

56BISON73
12-19-2020, 12:42 AM
I doubt he can play in the spring, but he can probably join the team. No brand new QB on the planet is coming in and playing in the spring.

https://www.startribune.com/ncaa-allows-blanket-waivers-for-all-transfers-immediately/600002183/

heffray
12-19-2020, 12:45 AM
Zeb will get a shot. Has nothing to do with belief. Its about who performs the best

Yes. This. The best player gets the job. Period.

ThunderDan
12-19-2020, 12:49 AM

Per the Forum article, he can NOT play in the spring...not sure if they are correct or not, but that is what the article says.

Really not sure about this pick up...someone who shall remain nameless on this forum (because I can't remember who it was) told me that Zeb might not even be the starter in the spring because we got the highest rated recruit ever at NDSU coming in as a true freshman... :)
If that is the case, I guess we did not need to bring in a transfer with limited playing time in his career. But here we are, bringing in a guy who can't play until next fall (if the forum is correct)

I'm not a fan of QB transfers at NDSU. We build QB's, and teach them the culture from the ground up.
Worked for the last 4 anyway.

NDSUSR
12-19-2020, 01:23 AM
So Philly should shitcan Wentz. Kind of the opposite take you had not so long ago.

El_Chapo
12-19-2020, 01:48 AM
as Legendary NDSU coach Bohl said "Iron Sharpens Iron"

All 4 QBs should try their absolute hardest and NO ONE is given the Starting job at NDSU, Not even Carson Wentz or Trey Lance"

bruinbison
12-19-2020, 02:32 AM
Per the Forum article, he can NOT play in the spring...not sure if they are correct or not, but that is what the article says.

Really not sure about this pick up...someone who shall remain nameless on this forum (because I can't remember who it was) told me that Zeb might not even be the starter in the spring because we got the highest rated recruit ever at NDSU coming in as a true freshman... :)
If that is the case, I guess we did not need to bring in a transfer with limited playing time in his career. But here we are, bringing in a guy who can't play until next fall (if the forum is correct)

I'm not a fan of QB transfers at NDSU. We build QB's, and teach them the culture from the ground up.
Worked for the last 4 anyway.

He’s here already - Cam Miller.
Would guess Patterson’s # might be higher, fwiw.
In fact, the top 3 rated Bison recruits in 247’s NDSU history are on the roster right now - also fwiw. #5 on the list just left the program - Saybein Clark.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page (if a member)

https://247sports.com/college/north-dakota-state/Season/2021-Football/Commits/

Edit: yes, Patterson’s # is a chunk higher (as a 4 star high schooler)

HerdBot
12-19-2020, 02:37 AM
https://www.startribune.com/ncaa-allows-blanket-waivers-for-all-transfers-immediately/600002183/

But be already played a full fall season. He left with 2 games remaining so he can't play for 2 teams in 1 season. I think that's the case

HerdBot
12-19-2020, 02:39 AM
So Philly should shitcan Wentz. Kind of the opposite take you had not so long ago.

Philly should shit can Doug Peterson. He calls plays like he's legally retarded with Wentz in the game. Calls plays to the teams weaknesses. Never rolls him out.. doesn't run the football.. 5 step drops with a terrible online. Pass pass pass pass pass run pass pass pass. We will see as soon as next week how bad Hurts is now they have tape on him. NFL DCs are smart. But whatever... Wentz has earned 150 million plus endorsements

NovaBison
12-19-2020, 01:35 PM

From the article:

"The Council continued its trend of voting in favor of maximum flexibility for student-athletes during the pandemic," said Council chair M. Grace Calhoun, athletic director at Pennsylvania. "Allowing transfer student-athletes to compete immediately will provide additional opportunities to student-athletes during this continued difficult time, and perhaps allow games to be played that otherwise might not have been."

I would apply for a waiver allowing him to play immediately, didn't he only play limited minutes in 3 games, or something? Might as well ask, the worst that can happen is they deny the request.

GreenfieldBison
12-19-2020, 03:06 PM
It looks to me like in order to be able to play immediately this transfer would have had to have already been in progress and the athlete already engaged is sitting out one academic year. In my mind the language is not completely clear but I'm no lawyer so I could well be wrong. Here is a link to the announcement directly from the NCAA web site:

https://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/di-council-grants-waiver-allow-transfer-student-athletes-compete-immediately?division=d1

Edit: and here is Ross Uglem piece

https://247sports.com/college/north-dakota-state/Article/Bison-land-transfer-QB-Quincy-Patterson-157257089/

HerdBot
12-19-2020, 09:40 PM
It looks to me like in order to be able to play immediately this transfer would have had to have already been in progress and the athlete already engaged is sitting out one academic year. In my mind the language is not completely clear but I'm no lawyer so I could well be wrong. Here is a link to the announcement directly from the NCAA web site:

https://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/di-council-grants-waiver-allow-transfer-student-athletes-compete-immediately?division=d1

https://247sports.com/college/north-dakota-state/Article/Bison-land-transfer-QB-Quincy-Patterson-157257089/

He needs a full redshirt season anyways. I hope we can get him on campus right away so he can start learning and getting practice reps. As of today, Noah Sanders has a better chance of playing in the spring season than Patterson or Cole Payton. Neither of them have experience in our offense

North Side
12-19-2020, 09:49 PM
Why did Patterson leave VA Tech?

HerdBot
12-19-2020, 09:54 PM
Why did Patterson leave VA Tech?

He was 3rd on the depth chart and not progressing. It's hard to progress when you get less practice reps. He was raw to begin with. He is an elite talent but needs time to learn

Bison08
12-20-2020, 02:44 AM
He was 3rd on the depth chart and not progressing. It's hard to progress when you get less practice reps. He was raw to begin with. He is an elite talent but needs time to learn

Couldn't have said it better myself. I live about 30 miles from the Tech campus and have a degree from there. Have lived here for 15 years and watched virtually every minute of Tech football since I got here.

Patterson had one magical game last year against UNC. (Google the highlights, if you haven't done so already.) Other than that, he has underwhelmed. Don't know if it's coaching or system, but so far he does not look like a major-college quarterback. I think it's safe to say NDSU has never seen a runner like him at quarterback, and that includes all the greats from the veer option days. The kid's a beast.

reformedUNDfan
12-20-2020, 03:19 AM
Going to be a wet blanket here. I don't like it. What does this guy add? QB room is already packed.

TAILG8R
12-20-2020, 03:34 AM
Going to be a wet blanket here. I don't like it. What does this guy add? QB room is already packed.Imo he adds a body with the right amount of years left that just may have things click under the eight coaching.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oldmantutters
12-20-2020, 04:07 AM
I mean the kid is a Mechanical Engineering major from VA Tech who had multiple ivy offers out of high school, he's got it upstairs. He's also 6'4" and 240 pounds, so he's got it physically as well. He's coming to a school with a QB coach who has three straight QBs that have or will be drafted to the NFL.

Doesn't mean anything other than he's a guy with the all the tools going to a place that has figured out how to put a guy with the tools into a position to be successful. Excited to have him, "iron sharpens iron" *cheesy smile*

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

56BISON73
12-20-2020, 04:15 AM
I mean the kid is a Mechanical Engineering major from VA Tech who had multiple ivy offers out of high school, he's got it upstairs. He's also 6'4" and 240 pounds, so he's got it physically as well. He's coming to a school with a QB coach who has three straight QBs that have or will be drafted to the NFL.

Doesn't mean anything other than he's a guy with the all the tools going to a place that has figured out how to put a guy with the tools into a position to be successful. Excited to have him, "iron sharpens iron" *cheesy smile*

Thanks for the additional info. I was concerned about baggage. Looks like hes a good one.

HerdBot
12-20-2020, 09:01 AM
Going to be a wet blanket here. I don't like it. What does this guy add? QB room is already packed.

A guy with insane upside with the potential to be one of the best ever for 1 season, maybe 2.

NDSU92
12-20-2020, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the additional info. I was concerned about baggage. Looks like hes a good one.

VT head coach spoke about him leaving and it seemed like it was on very good terms. Said he’s a amazing kid and a great family, can’t wait to see him go somewhere to get more playing time. So the coach either truly thinks he’s a great kid/athlete, or he’s really happy to see him go (lol), or a combo of both.

Coach seemed genuine, and I’ll admit I had the same concerns as you. Especially considering we just got a transfer QB. I assume the same rules apply as with Zeb and he turned out to be high-class, high-character and I would think the coaching staff wouldn’t have taken this guy if they didn’t think the same of him. Excited to see what he can bring.

NDSU92
12-20-2020, 11:31 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself. I live about 30 miles from the Tech campus and have a degree from there. Have lived here for 15 years and watched virtually every minute of Tech football since I got here.

Patterson had one magical game last year against UNC. (Google the highlights, if you haven't done so already.) Other than that, he has underwhelmed. Don't know if it's coaching or system, but so far he does not look like a major-college quarterback. I think it's safe to say NDSU has never seen a runner like him at quarterback, and that includes all the greats from the veer option days. The kid's a beast.

Really looking forward to where Randy can get this guy. He looked like a moose running through a P5 defense, imagine what it’ll look like in FCS.

bajadanny
12-20-2020, 12:46 PM
Really looking forward to where Randy can get this guy. He looked like a moose running through a P5 defense, imagine what it’ll look like in FCS.

Hedberg is the man, keep the competition level sky high in the qb room, why else would this guy be at NDSU other than Randy Hedberg

EC8CH
12-20-2020, 03:32 PM
I saw all the ivy league offers on his recruiting summary. Didn't know his major though. NDSU has had great success with intelligent kids in the classroom. Quincy looks to fit that mold.

NDSUSR
12-20-2020, 04:14 PM
NDSU has had a lot of players on the roster that were former QBs. Maybe they have other plans for him.

reformedUNDfan
12-20-2020, 04:19 PM
A guy with insane upside with the potential to be one of the best ever for 1 season, maybe 2.

He doesn't look like a top 4 QB on the current roster, infact he looks like one of the the worst QB prospects I've seen here in a decade. There are much bigger needs here than QB. We have exactly 1 starter caliber corner. Interior Dline looks as thin as its been since 2016 when everyone was injured. Hey but at least we have a new 4th (5th?) string QB.

Put 30 lbs on him and move him to DT.

EC8CH
12-20-2020, 04:44 PM
He doesn't look like a top 4 QB on the current roster, infact he looks like one of the the worst QB prospects I've seen here in a decade.

How so? What have you seen from him that makes him the worst qb prospect in the last 10 years?

Bisonator98
12-20-2020, 05:33 PM
Looks like a running back to me. Are we going back to the veer?:p

Twincitybizon
12-20-2020, 05:39 PM
Some awful hot takes. Lol worst prospect in 10 years lol sit down ray charles

NovaBison
12-20-2020, 05:52 PM
Quincy was an Elite 11 finalist coming out of high school, which means he was evaluated and found to be a damn good QB then... he had several Ivy League offers which means he is pretty smart

Virginia Tech has been struggling for most of the past decade -- maybe they aren't very good at developing talent?

I like his chances with Coach Hedberg -- if anyone can develop raw talent, it is NDSU...

reformedUNDfan
12-20-2020, 07:25 PM
How so? What have you seen from him that makes him the worst qb prospect in the last 10 years?

The other guys NDSU recruited? That he washed out of a broken football program? He's a dude who had some stars at one point, coming in behind equal or better prospects who already have years in the system. Sorry I'm not impressed by someone having interest from Ivy Leagues schools. Thats a hell of alot easier to do than being a starting caliber QB, even in the MVFC.

EC8CH
12-20-2020, 07:46 PM
The other guys NDSU recruited? That he washed out of a broken football program? He's a dude who had some stars at one point, coming in behind equal or better prospects who already have years in the system. Sorry I'm not impressed by someone having interest from Ivy Leagues schools. Thats a hell of alot easier to do than being a starting caliber QB, even in the MVFC.

I get not being immediately convinced an fbs transfer will be a star just because of his star rating coming out of HS, but saying worst prospect in a decade is a bit over the top.

oldmantutters
12-20-2020, 07:52 PM
I get not being immediately convinced an fbs transfer will be a star just because of his star rating coming out of HS, but saying worst prospect in a decade is a bit over the top.Exactly

HerdBot
12-20-2020, 09:05 PM
He doesn't look like a top 4 QB on the current roster, infact he looks like one of the the worst QB prospects I've seen here in a decade. There are much bigger needs here than QB. We have exactly 1 starter caliber corner. Interior Dline looks as thin as its been since 2016 when everyone was injured. Hey but at least we have a new 4th (5th?) string QB.

Hyperbole much? Academics are elite. Athleticism is Trey Lance good. His QB skills will improve with good coaching in a good system. We need a QB with running skills and it will take our freshman QB a year or longer to adjust to college football. Once Zeb graduates, we dont know what his plans are

Strommer10
12-20-2020, 09:51 PM

This may be one of the worst takes I've seen on here in a long time. Congrats! :facepalm:

56BISON73
12-20-2020, 10:24 PM

The way I read it hes not eligible to play in the spring because the spring is just an extension of this year and he had playing time this year at Va Tech.

GreenfieldBison
12-20-2020, 10:45 PM
The way I read it hes not eligible to play in the spring because the spring is just an extension of this year and he had playing time this year at Va Tech.

Sure, right. And he had playing time at Va. Tech because he was registered there and not at NDSU.

Six of one, ...

Karen
12-20-2020, 10:52 PM
Wonder if he talked to Desmond Cain?

HerdBot
12-21-2020, 12:40 AM
Wonder if he talked to Desmond Cain?

Demand Cain was never a big signing

56BISON73
12-21-2020, 01:04 AM
Sure, right. And he had playing time at Va. Tech because he was registered there and not at NDSU.

Six of one, ...

Thats the way it works. IMO. Cant play for two different teams in the same season.

EC8CH
12-21-2020, 02:53 PM
https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/1341044983382626304?s=20

It's officially official.

El_Chapo
12-21-2020, 04:40 PM
oh no. you can thank for chicago recruiter. He needed his own thread to compete with Steven Threat

ENTZ just confirmed it was David Brau. connection w quincys HS coach

El_Chapo
12-21-2020, 04:51 PM
just got passed by a West Virginia plate on I 94 heading East by a young black man that looked like Quincy.

I threw up the horns just in case that was him haha

OrygunBison
12-21-2020, 04:54 PM
just got passed by a West Virginia plate on I 94 heading East by a young black man that looked like Quincy.

Uhhh, VT is not in West Virginia. You just made some kid think that ND is home to a bunch of devil worshipers.

Kevin
12-21-2020, 04:55 PM

Did you follow him home?

You know, like you do to everyone else on the team?

EC8CH
12-21-2020, 05:01 PM
https://hokiesports.com/sports/football/roster/quincy-patterson-ii/9574

BTW, says his major is business not engineering. He still seems to have received academic awards.

El_Chapo
12-21-2020, 06:11 PM
Did you follow him home?

You know, like you do to everyone else on the team?

no that's your momma

oldmantutters
12-21-2020, 06:40 PM
https://hokiesports.com/sports/football/roster/quincy-patterson-ii/9574

BTW, says his major is business not engineering. He still seems to have received academic awards.My bad. The Elite 11 video said he was going to VT for mechanical engineering. I didn't confirm on the hokies site.

EC8CH
12-21-2020, 07:21 PM
My bad. The Elite 11 video said he was going to VT for mechanical engineering. I didn't confirm on the hokies site.

Maybe he changed is major? No prob, just was checking his bio there and noticed the discrepancy.

EC8CH
12-21-2020, 10:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Epy7PPsXMAEIfda?format=jpg&name=large

Green and Gold look good on him.

El_Chapo
12-21-2020, 10:21 PM
OK i don't like that EDIT at ALL!

why not N D S U

to put north dakota then add a "state" on the side isn't cool ...

HerdBot
12-21-2020, 10:35 PM

You may have weirded out a random black guy if it wasn't him lol

TAILG8R
12-21-2020, 10:50 PM
OK i don't like that EDIT at ALL!

why not N D S U

to put north dakota then add a "state" on the side isn't cool ...You'd be pissed if someone gave you a million dollars tax free.

HerdThat!
12-22-2020, 01:08 AM
WELCOME QP! Excited to see you hang 70 on Arizona

El_Chapo
12-22-2020, 02:30 AM
You'd be pissed if someone gave you a million dollars tax free.

that would ALMOST pay my bills off. i just want consistent NDSU everywhere. they put the "STATE" in the left corner. dumb

TAILG8R
12-22-2020, 09:17 PM
that would ALMOST pay my bills off. i just want consistent NDSU everywhere. they put the "STATE" in the left corner. dumb
I actually agree that it's a stupid design. North State Dakota???

El_Chapo
01-07-2021, 07:36 PM
Man the other West Virginia QB just transferred to Tennessee . Would we have had a shot at him??
Hendon Hooker

tolnabison
01-07-2021, 07:44 PM
Man the other West Virginia QB just transferred to Tennessee . Would we have had a shot at him??
Hendon Hooker

West Virginia? I thought we got a Virginia Tech transfer.

Twincitybizon
01-07-2021, 07:46 PM
Hendon Hooker

Weird question/ kinda insulting to the guy we got to post it on his thread. Patterson fits what we wanted and needed eligibility wise and athletically.

mtoutfitter
01-07-2021, 07:57 PM
West Virginia? I thought we got a Virginia Tech transfer.

His so called FACTS are wrong....again.

El_Chapo
01-08-2021, 12:23 AM
LOL legit thought it was same school when I breezed by it on twitter. delete delete delete...

IndyBison
01-08-2021, 12:44 AM
Says the guy who is pissed when UND and NDSU get confused for each other. At least they are in the same state. Virgins Tech and West Virginia are two very different schools in 2 different states that are both fairly high profile.

We look petty when we get bent out of shape if someone confuses our schools. It happens when you are relatively low profile. And despite the publicly from UND hockey and aviation and NDSU football they are both still relatively low profile schools in the big scheme of things.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
01-08-2021, 02:58 AM
not the same

nodak651
01-08-2021, 03:14 AM
not the same

Sure - you aren't obsessed with them.

IndyBison
01-10-2021, 04:28 AM
not the sameIt's exactly the same. You confused two schools that have the same word in them. If you don't follow them closely you will easily get them mixed up. That's what you did and that's what happens when most people outside the room mix up NDSU and UND.

When someone i met funds or I'm from North Dakota and we have a conversation about it, they often will say something like "I've never been to South Dakota" or "is that where Mt. Rushmore is located"? I don't get bent out of shape but I do wonder if they were listening.

southcliffbison
01-10-2021, 09:37 AM
It's exactly the same. You confused two schools that have the same word in them. If you don't follow them closely you will easily get them mixed up. That's what you did and that's what happens when most people outside the room mix up NDSU and UND.

When someone i met funds or I'm from North Dakota and we have a conversation about it, they often will say something like "I've never been to South Dakota" or "is that where Mt. Rushmore is located"? I don't get bent out of shape but I do wonder if they were listening.

they just don't teach Geography like they used to.

jcdcubs
01-11-2021, 12:24 AM
Just saw the roster and they update he will wear #16 for this spring. Will he play this spring or fall?

Twincitybizon
01-11-2021, 12:45 AM
Just saw the roster and they update he will wear #16 for this spring. Will he play this spring or fall?

I believe others shared he cannot play on the spring because he would have played for two teams in technically the same season. Said they were going to put in for an exemption but I think doubtful.

heffray
01-11-2021, 01:23 PM
I believe others shared he cannot play on the spring because he would have played for two teams in technically the same season. Said they were going to put in for an exemption but I think doubtful.

How many years of eligibility would he have either way?

Twincitybizon
01-11-2021, 10:36 PM
How many years of eligibility would he have either way?

Pretty sure he'll fill the spot vacated by trey eligibility wise, because this whole year doesn't count against him.

heffray
01-11-2021, 10:56 PM
Pretty sure he'll fill the spot vacated by trey eligibility wise, because this whole year doesn't count against him.

That’s what I was thinking.

HerdBot
03-30-2021, 12:46 AM
Watched the Bison Football Show on KVLY and they were showing highlights of the QBs practicing with Hedberg... saw Patterson on video. This is kind of a redshirt year for him. I'll say this much, if Trey could play after a full redshirt year, Quincy sure as hell could too. He is built like a running back, has a good arm and is smart.

southcliffbison
03-30-2021, 02:20 PM
Watched the Bison Football Show on KVLY and they were showing highlights of the QBs practicing with Hedberg... saw Patterson on video. This is kind of a redshirt year for him. I'll say this much, if Trey could play after a full redshirt year, Quincy sure as hell could too. He is built like a running back, has a good arm and is smart.

So curious/excited to see what QP brings to table next fall. No matter what happens this spring, I'm pumped to see Patterson compete next fall.

HerdBot
03-30-2021, 05:50 PM
So curious/excited to see what QP brings to table next fall. No matter what happens this spring, I'm pumped to see Patterson compete next fall.

Yep. A 6-3, 240 Qb with speed is just what we need. We got Miller but he's only 6-1, 205 right now and he needs a year with Kramer. He's quick but that's the difference between tackling an undersized corner and a DE who can run

That QB who can run like Easton or Trey makes our offense unstoppable

Professor Chaos
03-30-2021, 07:08 PM
Yep. A 6-3, 240 Qb with speed is just what we need. We got Miller but he's only 6-1, 205 right now and he needs a year with Kramer. He's quick but that's the difference between tackling an undersized corner and a DE who can run

That QB who can run like Easton or Trey makes our offense unstoppable
A QB who can run like Easton or Trey and also has the arm talent they had is what made the offense unstoppable in 2018 and 2019. Those guys don't grow on trees though. I'm going to hold out judgement on Patterson... there was some pretty bold talk about how Zeb was going to tear things up this spring based off of limited game action he saw in 2019 and now we're using background work on the coach's show to speculate about Patterson. I do like that he's got this entire spring to get acclimated to the team and the playbook. I think between him, Miller, and Cole Payton there's plenty of optimism that the offense can get back a lot closer to those 2018 and 2019 levels than they've been at so far this spring but I don't think we can anoint anyone yet as being the QB to get them there.

JohnnyExtacy
03-30-2021, 07:29 PM
Miller will likely transfer after QP3 wins the starting spot this fall. Have to hit the recruiting trail hard on another QB.

Professor Chaos
03-30-2021, 07:42 PM
Miller will likely transfer after QP3 wins the starting spot this fall. Have to hit the recruiting trail hard on another QB.
That's pretty presumptuous on multiple levels. Miller will have his shot to win the job in the fall and when he signed his NLI with NDSU in December 2019 Trey Lance was getting named to every All-American list there was as a freshman and Patterson is the same class as Trey.

heffray
03-30-2021, 07:56 PM
That's pretty presumptuous on multiple levels. Miller will have his shot to win the job in the fall and when he signed his NLI with NDSU in December 2019 Trey Lance was getting named to every All-American list there was as a freshman and Patterson is the same class as Trey.

Correct, and in the postgame interview after the ISUr game, Miller was quoted as saying he wasn’t expecting this day to come until his junior year...

Now, if Cole Peyton wins the job, that might be another story...

Grizzled
04-04-2021, 01:40 PM
Correct, and in the postgame interview after the ISUr game, Miller was quoted as saying he wasn’t expecting this day to come until his junior year...

Now, if Cole Peyton wins the job, that might be another story...

Getting a taste of playing time and than going back to the bench will make it more challenging to sit. No saying he transfers but nothing like getting the taste of leading a team. And having some college film and a free year of eligibility won’t hurt.

23Bison
04-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Or having that taste of leading a team, getting benched and having that extra fire to not let it happen again. Could be extra motivation.

El_Chapo
12-07-2021, 11:30 PM
https://twitter.com/NCouz/status/1468357484117172226?s=20

Quincy opens up about starting QB position, etc. talks about bad practices, shoulder injury and just shooting himself in the foot , and gotta be true to yourself.
Even praises Cam Miller!!

Gotta like this kid!

GreenfieldBison
12-07-2021, 11:41 PM

Quincy opens up about starting QB position, etc. talks about bad practices, shoulder injury and just shooting himself in the foot , and gotta be true to yourself.

Gotta like this kid!

Oh I like QPII. Very glad he’s a Bison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oldmantutters
12-07-2021, 11:44 PM

Gotta like this kid!Like? Mad respect for this kid. Loved how they sprinkled him in there on Saturday and really hoping they are able to open up the playbook when he gets in there going forward

marenlee
12-08-2021, 12:01 AM
This man is way too athletic and talented to not be utilized. I hate how it didn't work out for him as starting QB as I was really rooting for him, but he can still do a lot of great things for his team.

EC8CH
12-08-2021, 12:05 AM
I hope he helps NDSU keeps winning however he can find a role to contribute. Guy has some special talents for sure.

bison22
12-08-2021, 12:48 AM
Love QP. He has always been a class act since he got here. Says all the right things and has busted his ass for us this year.

Opie11
12-08-2021, 02:10 PM
What a great guy to have on your team! I'm really hoping that the QPII at quarterback with Miller lined up wide is being setup for a big play in a tight game coming up. Them I have flashbacks of Easton passing to Carson in the title game a few years back and start to think it might be best if Quincy just keeps plowing over and running away from defenders!

NDSU92
12-08-2021, 02:14 PM
Great kid, busts his butt, outstanding teammate. Will forever love The Terminator.

Bonus points for "Out-Javon Williams-ing" Southern Illinois last week. Oh you're going to put a big QB back in shotgun and plow? Yeah? How do you like ours?

MankatoBison
12-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Wish this kid the best no matter what he does, selfishly I hope hes a Bison for as long as he is eligible. Dood has talent, and shows he has character

BattleBorn
12-08-2021, 03:13 PM
I think Quincy still has a big role to fill. We are blessed to have the QBs we do.

HerdBot
12-08-2021, 04:10 PM
Wow he's really honest. But remember, Quincy is basically a true freshmen in our system and Cam is a red shirt freshmen in our system. Name the last guy to to start in year 1 and be successful?

We need him because he is 1 snap away from starting and he will improve next year, just as Cam did

Despite this, he was better than Zeb and we never lost a game with him as our starter. We need him if we are going to win another Natty. We have to figure out a way to use his athleticism and last week was a start

I hope he takes advantage of the extra playoff time practices to keep improving

MankatoBison
12-08-2021, 05:25 PM
I wish he could elaborate more on the "I had 6 straight weeks of bad practice and shot myself in the foot"

Bisonator98
12-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Wow he's really honest. But remember, Quincy is basically a true freshmen in our system and Cam is a red shirt freshmen in our system. Name the last guy to to start in year 1 and be successful?

We need him because he is 1 snap away from starting and he will improve next year, just as Cam did

Despite this, he was better than Zeb and we never lost a game with him as our starter. We need him if we are going to win another Natty. We have to figure out a way to use his athleticism and last week was a start

I hope he takes advantage of the extra playoff time practices to keep improving

Still hoping your NFL predictions happen? QP should switch to RB if he wants a shot at the NFL.

That said it's always nice to have quality individuals on the team.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 12:17 AM
Still hoping your NFL predictions happen? QP should switch to RB if he wants a shot at the NFL.

That said it's always nice to have quality individuals on the team.

If he plays 2 more years, possibly. He played earlier than Cam did last year and you're ready to write him off. It would have been like if Cam played game 1 last year and Cam struggled week 8. That's never happened before outside of Tony Stauss in D2. QBs need a year to a year and a half.

Mr Meaty
12-09-2021, 12:42 PM
If he plays 2 more years, possibly. He played earlier than Cam did last year and you're ready to write him off. It would have been like if Cam played game 1 last year and Cam struggled week 8. That's never happened before outside of Tony Stauss in D2. QBs need a year to a year and a half.

Both Zeb and QPII are great locker room guys. When comes time on the field they do what is asked of them and help out others around them when not playing.

Portlandbison
12-09-2021, 03:20 PM

I'd like to see him at Tight End. Former gopher qb marquise gray made the switch to te and played a few years in the nfl.

stevdock
12-09-2021, 03:45 PM
I didn't read the article, just the headline. Can we stop booing college kids? I know they may be getting paid so closer to pros then in the past BUT they are still college kids.

Also can we stop booing every single penalty that's called on the Bison? Sometimes it is a legitimate penalty.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
12-09-2021, 03:56 PM
I didn't read the article, just the headline. Can we stop booing college kids? I know they may be getting paid so closer to pros then in the past BUT they are still college kids.

Also can we stop booing every single penalty that's called on the Bison? Sometimes it is a legitimate penalty.

Booing the kid, I can understand, but booing every penalty? Have you been to a non-NDSU football game? Virtually every fan base does this. It's certainly not uncommon.

BISONBRI53
12-09-2021, 03:58 PM

I don't think anyone has ever boo'd a player. When the birds came out this fall I think that was directed at TR and ME... The booing on penalties I get. The whole place erupts when a penalty is called and they show the replay. It's kind of funny.

NDSUBowler
12-09-2021, 03:58 PM
I always thought the boos were more for the coaches than for the kids, but I can see how that is hard to distinguish.

stevdock
12-09-2021, 04:08 PM
Booing the kid, I can understand, but booing every penalty? Have you been to a non-NDSU football game? Virtually every fan base does this. It's certainly not uncommon.

Doesn't mean it's right, does it? We boo on a holding penalty. We watch replay and we tackled the guy. Every penalty is booed, even if the ref makes the right call. That's like you coming to my place of work and booing every piece of my job that I do, EVEN IF IT"S RIGHT. It's flat out stupid.

EC8CH
12-09-2021, 04:47 PM
I booed when SIU was calling timeouts at the end of a game they were down by 4 tuddies.

NDSUBowler
12-09-2021, 04:50 PM
doesn't mean it's right, does it? We boo on a holding penalty. We watch replay and we tackled the guy. Every penalty is booed, even if the ref makes the right call. That's like you coming to my place of work and booing every piece of my job that i do, even if it"s right. It's flat out stupid.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gully
12-09-2021, 05:06 PM
I never thought of it as the crowd booing QP....I took it as more of frustration with the lack of success of the overall offense.

I've never been one to boo our team much, but they're not just kids/student doing their best anymore. Now they're adults/employees apparently, so I think they need to grow some thicker skin.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 05:27 PM
I never thought of it as the crowd booing QP....I took it as more of frustration with the lack of success of the overall offense.

I've never been one to boo our team much, but they're not just kids/student doing their best anymore. Now they're adults/employees apparently, so I think they need to grow some thicker skin.

Me too. More the play calling and lack of execution by the offense.

ByeSonBusiness
12-09-2021, 05:29 PM

Unless Cam gets hurt or leaves, he's never going to start another game at QB in Fargo.

FWIW, I don't think QB's need much time. ND started a transfer this year...lo and behold... he looked a lot like he did at Wisconsin.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Unless Cam gets hurt or leaves, he's never going to start another game at QB in Fargo.

FWIW, I don't think QB's need much time. ND started a transfer this year...lo and behold... he looked a lot like he did at Wisconsin.

We run a pro style offense. Anyone can do the read option every play crap, but every good QB red shirted a full year and most didn't start to look good until half way through their 2nd year in the system. Remember how good Cam was last year late season? The 1 - 1/2 year time frame hits and look at him now.

If I'm wrong, give me an example of any QB in the D1 era who has come to NDSU as a true freshman (or year 1 transfer) and played.... I'll hang up and listen

IndyBison
12-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Booing the kid, I can understand, but booing every penalty? Have you been to a non-NDSU football game? Virtually every fan base does this. It's certainly not uncommon.No issues with booing calls. It's normal and expected. Most of the time the officials don't notice it. If they do it has no affect on them other than maybe a chuckle. Especially anyone who has made it to the D1 level. You are just showing you disagree with the call which makes sense. You are inherently biased.

ByeSonBusiness
12-09-2021, 06:02 PM
We run a pro style offense. Anyone can do the read option every play crap, but every good QB red shirted a full year and most didn't start to look good until half way through their 2nd year in the system. Remember how good Cam was last year late season? The 1 - 1/2 year time frame hits and look at him now.

If I'm wrong, give me an example of any QB in the D1 era who has come to NDSU as a true freshman (or year 1 transfer) and played.... I'll hang up and listen

Yes..nothing screams pro-style like running the QB more than throwing. And yes...Notre Dame....vaunted for the read/option attack with a QB with -96 yards rushing lol.

"Because it hasn't happened in Fargo means it can't happen in Fargo" is fucking stupid thinking. NDSU has not needed anyone to play.

But comparing 18 year old kids who have been in college for a month or two to 21-22 year old kids is stupid. It's kinda insulting to college seniors everywhere.

But maybe you are right...NDSU football is just too darn advanced to ask a starting QB to do his job unless he's been in town at least 18 months. Lmao Christ.

tolnabison
12-09-2021, 06:03 PM

QP has almost been here for a year. He arrived in January last year. QP has not shown any sort of capability of being able to provide a sufficient short passing game. Cam is better at the line of scrimmage then QP. Getting us in and out of plays. We have been able to get under center more and get our run game going. Teams like UND and ISU-R blitzed and forced us to be conservative because they weren't afraid of QPs passing abilities. I'd like to play those two teams again with Cam.

In my opinion, QP needs to move to TE like another former Virginia Tech QB, Logan Thomas. Thomas was very similar to QP, in size and athleticism. Now Thomas is a starting NFL TE.

Gully
12-09-2021, 06:23 PM
QP has almost been here for a year. He arrived in January last year. QP has not shown any sort of capability of being able to provide a sufficient short passing game. Cam is better at the line of scrimmage then QP. Getting us in and out of plays. We have been able to get under center more and get our run game going. Teams like UND and ISU-R blitzed and forced us to be conservative because they weren't afraid of QPs passing abilities. I'd like to play those two teams again with Cam.

In my opinion, QP needs to move to TE like another former Virginia Tech QB, Logan Thomas. Thomas was very similar to QP, in size and athleticism. Now Thomas is a starting NFL TE.

I think this is right on.

I'll add to my earlier comments that I think QP is a great young man and team member, he just doesn't have the short/intermediate passing touch needed to play QB. That doesn't mean he can't throw at all (especially as part of some package with 2 QBs on the field) but I just don't see him as a full time QB. He is one heck of an athlete though and perhaps another position like TE is possible.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 07:29 PM

Quincy didn't commit until mid December 2020 and he was ineligible to play. He didn't dress for games and he ran the scout team some time in the spring 2021 football season. He didn't go through camp last year because he wasn't on campus for another 6 months. Running the scout team is not the same as running the 1st or 2nd team offense where you get reps. It's not the same as having a full redshirt year.

Cam committed in Feb of 2020 was here in August of 2020 and went through a full camp. He started vs SDSU in the last regular season game before the playoffs. He predictably struggled. This year when he saw the field, he was week 7 and he was improved dramatically

We are able to go under center more because Cam has been here longer and knows the system way better. Last year when he was here, we ran the same shotgun / read option we saw Quincy run for 7 weeks.

Quincy is just too good of an athlete to keep off the field. Right now, Cam is way better in the short passing game and he can run a more in depth offense under center. For that reason alone, he should start.

But Quincy can run and throw a great deep ball, so if that means handing him the football or using him like we did last week, I'm all for it. But next year if we an get him under center more, the entire offense will be better. The guys a huge threat on a QB sneak, play action, and just running

mtoutfitter
12-09-2021, 07:40 PM
Quincy didn't commit until mid December 2020 and he was ineligible to play. He didn't dress for games and he ran the scout team some time in the spring 2021 football season. He didn't go through camp last year because he wasn't on campus for another 6 months. Running the scout team is not the same as running the 1st or 2nd team offense where you get reps. It's not the same as having a full redshirt year.

Cam committed in Feb of 2020 was here in August of 2020 and went through a full camp. He started vs SDSU in the last regular season game before the playoffs. He predictably struggled. This year when he saw the field, he was week 7 and he was improved dramatically

We are able to go under center more because Cam has been here longer and knows the system way better. Last year when he was here, we ran the same shotgun / read option we saw Quincy run for 7 weeks.

Quincy is just too good of an athlete to keep off the field. Right now, Cam is way better in the short passing game and he can run a more in depth offense under center. For that reason alone, he should start.

But Quincy can run and throw a great deep ball, so if that means handing him the football or using him like we did last week, I'm all for it. But next year if we an get him under center more, the entire offense will be better. The guys a huge threat on a QB sneak, play action, and just running

You're right on some things but he seems to have no pocket awareness and appers to not process what's happening on the field near as well as Miller, who by the way, has great Football IQ. It's seems like the mental side of the game is an either you have IT or you don't and doesn't appear to me that QP has IT and having IT was something Miller seemed to have last spring even though raw.

gabisonfan
12-09-2021, 08:10 PM
You're right on some things but he seems to have no pocket awareness and appers to not process what's happening on the field near as well as Miller, who by the way, has great Football IQ. It's seems like the mental side of the game is an either you have IT or you don't and doesn't appear to me that QP has IT and having IT was something Miller seemed to have last spring even though raw.

Great QB's have talent and instincts. Tom Brady has talent and great instincts. Many QB'S not a great had lots of talent, instincts not so much.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 08:17 PM

Don't improve or re-invent history. Cam didn't have any pocket awareness last year. His first TD there was a receiver uncovered in the end zone and he ran and zig zagged his way 20 yards across the field for a TD. He was indecisive running, couldn't break tackles and only completed 50% of his passes while throwing more picks than TDS. That was last year. I though he was hopeless because he wasn't at all ready and was put in a position to fail. It's easy to forget he was a 1st year player.

This year, he has INCREDIBLE pocket awareness and accuracy and his running is much improved. It's called practice time to master the system. Year and a half.

ByeSonBusiness
12-09-2021, 08:22 PM

Hes not starting next year though lol.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 08:24 PM

Still waiting for you to give me an example of any QB in the D1 era who has come to NDSU as a true freshman (or year 1 transfer) and played week 1.... I'll hang up and listen (my battery died from waiting)

ByeSonBusiness
12-09-2021, 08:27 PM
still waiting for you to give me an example of any QB in the D1 era who has come to NDSU as a true freshman (or year 1 transfer) and played.

The starting QB at North Dakota State University. Cam Miller....played as a true freshman lol.

Played week one? Not sure. Nor is it relevant.

Comparing a true freshman to a senior shows a lack of good faith.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 08:31 PM
The starting QB at North Dakota State University. Cam Miller....played as a true freshman lol.

No... week 1 first year. That was my original question.
But hey 50% completion, more picks than TD's... 1-2 record and zero points vs sam houston... how that work out playing a true freshman week 7?
This year he has been great but last year, not so much

Hammerhead
12-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Still waiting for you to give me an example of any QB in the D1 era who has come to NDSU as a true freshman (or year 1 transfer) and played week 1.... I'll hang up and listen (my battery died from waiting)

I know it was in D-II, but was Bentrim a true freshman or red shirt freshman when he began playing? Bentrim and Lance are the only QBs I can recall who made big impacts as any kind of freshman QB.
This page makes it sound like Bentrim graduated from high school in 1983 http://office.biggerfasterstronger.com/uploads2/83_Mar_JeffBentrim.pdf

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 08:38 PM
I know it was in D-II, but was Bentrim a true freshman or red shirt freshman when he began playing? Bentrim and Lance are the only QBs I can recall who made big impacts as any kind of freshman QB.
This page makes it sound like Bentrim graduated from high school in 1983 http://office.biggerfasterstronger.com/uploads2/83_Mar_JeffBentrim.pdf

Trey Lance was a red shirt freshman. Bentrim was a true freshman. Bentrim ran the veer at his high school team and was really really good at it

TAILG8R
12-09-2021, 08:41 PM
I don't believe anyone or most were booing QP. The fans were sick and tired of the bullshit offense we were running and the play calling at the time by TR. The booing in my mind(and yes I was there and it was pretty loud) was directed entirely at the coaching staff's apparent inability to realize the stagnancy they were in."

QP seems to be a great guy and I hope he finds success at NDSU. I personally believe that will be extremely difficult at the QB position given his competition and what we have seen from him so far.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 08:44 PM

Cam Miller is a sophomore now academically. He started fall of 2020. Quincy wasn't eligible to play Cams freshman year so not sure what your saying

CAS4127
12-09-2021, 08:45 PM
But hey 50% completion, more picks than TD's... 1-2 record and zero points vs sam houston... how that work out playing a true freshman week 7?

It’s clear you are gonna defend to death your QPII to NFL as a QB post. The fact is he is not and will not be a starting QB for NDSU, absent injuries, for the rest of his tenure here.

You seem to be mixing up “good athlete” with “good QB”. The former he is, the latter he is not.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 08:47 PM
It’s clear you are gonna defend to death your QPII to NFL as a QB post. The fact is he is not and will not be a starting QB for NDSU, absent injuries, for the rest of his tenure here.

You seem to be mixing up “good athlete” with “good QB”. The former he is, the latter he is not.

I'll stand by it. Let's revisit a year from now. That's what I said earlier. For some reason, people are going out of their way to say he sucks running the offense in year 1 so that means he will always suck. Simply put, look at Cam from year 1 to 2

ByeSonBusiness
12-09-2021, 08:52 PM

Lol. Ok. So let's get this straight....you want NDSU to bench a productive young starting QB, who has "been great" (in your words) for the guy who he took over for?

CAS4127
12-09-2021, 08:55 PM
Cam Miller is a sophomore now academically. He started fall of 2020. Quincy wasn't eligible to play Cams freshman year so not sure what your saying

Don’t act like he is a rookie freshmen or something. He redshirted at V-tech in ‘18, but played in 3 games; played in 7 games for V-Tech in ‘19 (including a start against Notre Dame; and, played in 3 games for V-Tech in ‘20. He was then here for the Spring of ‘21.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 08:59 PM
Lol. Ok. So let's get this straight....you want NDSU to bench a productive young starting QB, who has "been great" (in your words) for the guy who he took over for?

Fuck no. Cam's earned the starting role this year. But using Quincy like we did last week is good for the remainder of the year.

But we don't know what future holds. Maybe Cam gets hurt or regresses. Maybe he has some bad games. He's only played in a handful of games this year. I hope not but lots of people were saying Wentz should have started over Brock after a few years in the system and people kind of laughed it off. Not saying he's Wentz, but he's certainly talented AF. What about Cole Payton? Should he just transfer now?

ByeSonBusiness
12-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Don’t act like he is a rookie freshmen or something. He redshirted at V-tech in ‘18, but played in 3 games; played in 7 games for V-Tech in ‘19 (including a start against Notre Dame; and, played in 3 games for V-Tech in ‘20. He was then here for the Spring of ‘21.

In his world, there is no difference between a freshman and a senior...if the senior transferred in.

Its completely illogical to anyone who has ever played a sport but it is what it is.

El_Chapo
12-09-2021, 09:05 PM

our group was booing the OC and his Play Calls, Don't recall people booing Quincy.. but look who wrote the article.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 09:07 PM

We're re-hashing the same shit. Quincy could be 30 years old, but he has 1 year in our system. Not even a year. V-tech is a completely different language and system. They don't even put their QB under center.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 09:09 PM
In his world, there is no difference between a freshman and a senior...if the senior transferred in.

Its completely illogical to anyone who has ever played a sport but it is what it is.

Sophmore and a senior

Still waiting for the long list of a true freshman or first year transfer QBs who played for NDSU in the D1 era.

ByeSonBusiness
12-09-2021, 09:10 PM
Sophmore and a senior

You were comparing freshman Cam Miller's performance to senior QP's.

CAS4127
12-09-2021, 09:12 PM
We're re-hashing the same shit. Quincy could be 30 years old, but he has 1 year in our system. Not even a year. V-tech is a completely different language and system. They don't even put their QB under center.

It wasn’t our system that caused him to be incredibly inaccurate throwing the ball and terrible in the pocket. Those problems aren’t system-related, they are skill set/ability related.

Like you mention above, don’t rewrite history to make it sound better.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 09:15 PM
You were comparing freshman Cam Miller's performance to senior QP's.

I'm comparing Cams first year playing vs Quincy's first year playing. Quincy was much better than Cam was as a true freshman but Cam is way better as a 2nd year player and can run the full offense

Quincy wasn't the starter at VT. He started some games though.

TAILG8R
12-09-2021, 09:17 PM
our group was booing the OC and his Play Calls, Don't recall people booing Quincy.. but look who wrote the article.

Well to be fair to the author QP did say multiple times in videos and quotes that he was getting booed. So he obviously felt like it was directed toward him. That is why the author would say that.

El_Chapo
12-09-2021, 09:19 PM

neither QB is starting next year
NDSU is so above this level that they have shown they can win with average QBs (Zeb, Q, Cam)

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 09:29 PM
It wasn’t our system that caused him to be incredibly inaccurate throwing the ball and terrible in the pocket. Those problems aren’t system-related, they are skill set/ability related.

Like you mention above, don’t rewrite history to make it sound better.

Practice reps. I imagine you were a much better player your last year playing football than your first or second year.

Cam had terrible pocket presence last year. He practiced and now he has great pocket presence. People act like it's some 6th sense or some bullshit Jedi skill like that. No, it's knowing the playbook, knowing where all the players are on the field and having a clock in your head based on practice reps.

BISONBRI53
12-09-2021, 09:33 PM
Practice reps. I imagine you were a much better player your last year playing football than your first or second year.

Cam had terrible pocket presence last year. He practiced and now he has great pocket presence. People act like it's some 6th sense or some bullshit Jedi skill like that. No, it's knowing the playbook, knowing where all the players are on the field and having a clock in your head based on practice reps.

So why is QP's awareness bad here? He played 2 years before coming here. Pocket awareness isn't a system thing. Thats a practice thing right? So you would think that someone who had a 2 year jump of practice and playing time would have that.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 09:35 PM
So why is QP's awareness bad here? He played 2 years before coming here. Pocket awareness isn't a system thing. Thats a practice thing right? So you would think that someone who had a 2 year jump of practice and playing time would have that.

Quincy didn't start at VT. He started a few games. The VT offense has to be flushed from your brain if anything. Totally different offense. They don't put their QB under center. They rarely use fullbacks.

mtoutfitter
12-09-2021, 09:39 PM

Didn't QP have appearances/starts in about 10 games at VT along with 2 yrs of said practice reps? Not counting Red Shirt reps.

tolnabison
12-09-2021, 09:42 PM
Quincy didn't start at VT. He started a few games. The VT offense has to be flushed from your brain if anything. Totally different offense. They don't put their QB under center. They rarely use fullbacks.

Cam has been here 1 more semester then QP. Both have started 7 games for the Bison.

What your failing to comprehend is that it doesn't matter the system. Cam is in his 2nd year in college. QP his 4th year in college. QP should be further along with some of the key elements of playing QB in any system. Examples being pocket awareness, low completion percentage, and lack of pre-snap adjustments. He had the same issues at both schools.

I stand by my statement earlier. He needs to move to TE. 6-4 240 pounds.

HerdBot
12-09-2021, 10:21 PM
Didn't QP have appearances/starts in about 10 games at VT along with 2 yrs of said practice reps? Not counting Red Shirt reps.

If you count mop up duty,yes. If you count taking practice reps with completely different names, routes, and concepts... yep.

Cam has been here 1 more semester then QP. Both have started 7 games for the Bison.

What your failing to comprehend is that it doesn't matter the system. Cam is in his 2nd year in college. QP his 4th year in college. QP should be further along with some of the key elements of playing QB in any system. Examples being pocket awareness, low completion percentage, and lack of pre-snap adjustments. He had the same issues at both schools.

I stand by my statement earlier. He needs to move to TE. 6-4 240 pounds.

I'm glad you have no impact on personal decisions. It would take 1-2 years for him to learn to be a great TE and then his eligibility will gone. There is a reason it took a few years for a guy as talented as Noah Gindorf to see the field regularly. The guys like Nate Jensen & Anderson, who were not nearly as talented, knew the system and practiced it for years.

System means everything. It's a completely different language. You seem to think they draw up stuff in the dirt. We run a pro style offense.

Semester time in the school class room has nothing to do with time in the football classroom or practice reps. They have this stuff down to a science.

If you have 2 people who are trying to learn Chinese and one guy starts in August, that guy is going to be ahead of a guy who starts in late December. And if the guy who starts in August practices with everyone for a full season, he's going to be way ahead. Football is measured in practice reps, not the time in a semester. You should listen to the coaching interviews where they talk about when the light bulb goes off and the number of reps it takes. You learn the language then practice the language.

Gully
12-09-2021, 10:32 PM

Well Quincy came in with some experience. New to our system, yes, but more of a transfer than a freshman.

WeAreThePride
12-09-2021, 11:05 PM
This thread got dumb.

Does Bot really think Quincy will be the presumptive starter come next fall? I think he'll be lucky to hold on to his QB2 spot for starting, gadget plays notwithstanding.

GreenfieldBison
12-09-2021, 11:35 PM
Is a TE allowed to throw a downfield pass if he (/she) receives a pass behind the LOS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrygunBison
12-09-2021, 11:49 PM
What's the point of this stupid disagreement going on in this thread right now? I'm glad that we have Cam starting now and playing well. I'm glad that Q was able to help in his transition and is available to step in and show his athleticism when needed. I'm happy that the team seems to have much less drama about the situation than what comes up here all the time.

Go Q! Go Cam! Go Bison! That's all that matters.

GreenfieldBison
12-10-2021, 12:01 AM
What's the point of this stupid disagreement going on in this thread right now? I'm glad that we have Cam starting now and playing well. I'm glad that Q was able to help in his transition and is available to step in and show his athleticism when needed. I'm happy that the team seems to have much less drama about the situation than what comes up here all the time.

Go Q! Go Cam! Go Bison! That's all that matters.

Just how the hell do you know what drama the team has? I heard that there is major controversy over who is the best tictac dancer!

/if you don’t know that’s purple then, ah, you should assume I said something belittling to you/

HerdBot
12-10-2021, 12:15 AM
This thread got dumb.

Does Bot really think Quincy will be the presumptive starter come next fall? I think he'll be lucky to hold on to his QB2 spot for starting, gadget plays notwithstanding.

Nope. Never said that.

But Cole Payton needs to transfer like yesterday because Cam will win 3 straight national Championships and Cole won't play until he's a redshirt senior. Whose going to unseat a 3 peat QB?

I hope he three peats but let's not get ahead of ourselves

ByeSonBusiness
12-10-2021, 12:21 AM
Nope. Never said that.

But Cole Payton needs to transfer like yesterday because Cam will win 3 straight national Championships and Cole won't play until he's a redshirt senior. Whose going to unseat a 3 peat QB?

Well you said he's an NFL quarterback and the only realistic shot he'd have at the NFL is by...you know...playing QB.

Soo....I mean...

HerdBot
12-10-2021, 12:32 AM
Well you said he's an NFL quarterback and the only realistic shot he'd have at the NFL is by...you know...playing QB.

Soo....I mean...

Cole could always transfer to the school up north. You would love that.

But didn't you say Feeney was their true #1?

ByeSonBusiness
12-10-2021, 12:35 AM
Cole could always transfer to the school up north. You would love that

What does Cole have to do with QP being or not being an NFL qb?

HerdBot
12-10-2021, 12:38 AM
What does Cole have to do with QP being or not being an NFL qb?

Cams the future and will 3 peat. Cole and Quincy both need to transfer to chase their NFL dreams

OrygunBison
12-10-2021, 12:47 AM
You guys just can't help yourselves.

IndyBison
12-10-2021, 03:01 AM
Is a TE allowed to throw a downfield pass if he (/she) receives a pass behind the LOS?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAny player can receive a backward pass behind the LOS and throw a forward pass. There can only be one forward pass during a scrimmage down.

GreenfieldBison
12-10-2021, 04:02 AM
Any player can receive a backward pass behind the LOS and throw a forward pass. There can only be one forward pass during a scrimmage down.

Thanks Indy. Given that then I think I really like QPII at TE. Can he block?

CAS4127
12-10-2021, 01:26 PM

”Back in the day” (as they say), UND use to run a very effective TE reverse. That would be an interesting wrinkle in our O package.

BigHorns
12-10-2021, 02:27 PM

QP would make a great TE, but would he be happy doing that?

tony
12-10-2021, 02:31 PM

I like him at QB, but I'd be surprised if they don't flex him out to TE/WR on one of those plays where he and Cam are in at the same time.

And I fully expect him to line up in wildcat and go deep at some point.

GreenfieldBison
12-10-2021, 02:44 PM

That's a big question for sure. If his mindset is similar to that of Trey Lance then probably not. But we have numerous examples of players who saw the writing on the wall and made a switch with great success. Most recent example of Jimmy Football comes to mind for me.

GreenfieldBison
12-10-2021, 02:45 PM
”Back in the day” (as they say), UND use to run a very effective TE reverse. That would be an interesting wrinkle in our O package.

Agreed. Would love to see it. TR?

HerdBot
12-10-2021, 03:37 PM

Soo....I mean...

Nope. I said a few months ago if he continues to progress, he could get NFL looks in a year or so. Never said first round pick or anything. I said looks. That could mean undrafted free agent. He has all the tools they want in an NFL QB. I'm really done discussing this with a UND troll. All you do is take something I said out of context and hope I respond.

tcbison
12-10-2021, 04:32 PM
”Back in the day” (as they say), UND use to run a very effective TE reverse. That would be an interesting wrinkle in our O package. I like that idea!

scbison91
12-10-2021, 04:48 PM
I like him at QB, but I'd be surprised if they don't flex him out to TE/WR on one of those plays where he and Cam are in at the same time.

And I fully expect him to line up in wildcat and go deep at some point.Entz hinted at this in press conference

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Son of a Bison
12-10-2021, 05:56 PM
Lots of respect for Quincy. He is valuable to this team in any role as always seems supportive and engaged. I really liked how the plays last game were designed to his best set of skills and were very productive plays. Let defenses think about it and how to stop it. Then we get to see if Cam can catch if they cheat. I do think the Oline playing better overall is a large part of our O being more productive.

We don’t boo at the games. In no way did I feel like anyone was booing a particular player.

ByeSonBusiness
12-10-2021, 08:26 PM
Nope. I said a few months ago if he continues to progress, he could get NFL looks in a year or so. Never said first round pick or anything. I said looks. That could mean undrafted free agent. He has all the tools they want in an NFL QB. I'm really done discussing this with a UND troll. All you do is take something I said out of context and hope I respond.

A und troll? Lol wut

El_Chapo
03-02-2022, 02:18 PM
ahhhhhh like 10 days ago & no one noticed it?

James Mitchell@j_mitch82· Feb 22
What city needs a NFL team?

Quincy Patterson II@quincy_qb1·Feb 23No

James Mitchell@j_mitch82·Feb 23

David 💎@daydayBwylin·Feb 23Coming from a dude in North Dakota 😂

Quincy Patterson II@quincy_qb1Replying to @daydayBwylin and @j_mitch82 I don’t live here 😂 and I didn’t make a crazy post saying to make a professional team here2:56 PM · Feb 23, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

"I Don't Live here" guessing he meant "i'm not FROM here" but still... odd.

NDSUBowler
03-02-2022, 02:27 PM
That's not odd, you're odd.

MankatoBison
03-03-2022, 01:28 PM
That's not odd, you're odd.

I am extremely excited for our offense this year, and QP2 is a big big part of that. He was averaging like 9yds a carry at the end of the year. He is a big time asset to us and I hope Roehl gets creative in how we can use him to destroy our opponents

unbison
03-03-2022, 01:39 PM

David ��@daydayBwylin·Feb 23Coming from a dude in North Dakota ��

Quincy Patterson II@quincy_qb1Replying to @daydayBwylin and @j_mitch82 I don’t live here �� and I didn’t make a crazy post saying to make a professional team here2:56 PM · Feb 23, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Wow you need more to do then look for something wrong in the world on twitter

NDSUBowler
03-03-2022, 01:53 PM
I am extremely excited for our offense this year, and QP2 is a big big part of that. He was averaging like 9yds a carry at the end of the year. He is a big time asset to us and I hope Roehl gets creative in how we can use him to destroy our opponents

Fully agree!

El_Chapo
03-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Wow you need more to do then look for something wrong in the world on twitter

how about you find something more to do than following me around on a board yapping about every post.
you should've came to happy hour.

GO QUINCY P !

scottietohottie
03-03-2022, 03:29 PM
how about you find something more to do than following me around on a board yapping about every post.

GO QUINCY P !

You like just called him out in your post before this bro. Leave the creepy stocky stuff to the professionals eh.

El_Chapo
03-03-2022, 05:26 PM
You like just called him out in your post before this bro. Leave the creepy stocky stuff to the professionals eh.

i didn't call out unbison what you talking about.
but I did just talk to unbison on the phone and he said he's got a big hole on the south side of fargo that he wants me to come take a closer look at...... but I'm not sooo sure if I should.. hmmmm it was the way he said "closer" ..

Minimum8Pete
03-03-2022, 09:48 PM

GO QUINCY P !

wow chaps with the k.o. right there. idk much about chapo but The amount of posters on here with chapo derangement syndrome is staggering. The guy could say "NDSU will probably win the next game" and 3qtrs of this site would root for the other teem.

GreenfieldBison
03-04-2022, 12:16 AM
wow chaps with the k.o. right there. idk much about chapo but The amount of posters on here with chapo derangement syndrome is staggering. The guy could say "NDSU will probably win the next game" and 3qtrs of this site would root for the other teem.

Chapstick? That you? Sister?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMB
03-09-2022, 05:20 PM

New Here? Welcome to Bisonville :)

reformedUNDfan
03-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Seeing as we're just wrapping up Combine season, I'm going to call a 4.62 40 at the combine next year.

ByeSonBusiness
03-10-2022, 09:43 PM
Seeing as we're just wrapping up combined season, I'm going to call a 4.62 40 at the combine next year.

I'd be surprised if he gets invited to the combine, unless the powers that be think he's good enough to play a different position

reformedUNDfan
03-10-2022, 11:45 PM
I'd be surprised if he gets invited to the combine, unless the powers that be think he's good enough to play a different position

I think he has very strong odds given his power in the run game.

Certainly not as a qb though

ByeSonBusiness
03-12-2022, 07:16 PM
I think he has very strong odds given his power in the run game.

Certainly not as a qb though

Define "strong odds"...I could be convinced he deserves a shot

reformedUNDfan
03-13-2022, 09:02 AM
Define "strong odds"...I could be convinced he deserves a shot

You don't think that a 6-3 250 lb athlete with great speed isn't getting alot of attention as people watch NDSU game film? Dudes a freak athlete and its very obvious. He averaged 5.8 YPC with sacks last year. If he takes some RB snaps on top of the wildcat action He's got a great shot at a 1,000 yard season if thats the path he goes with it.

Bison Dan
03-13-2022, 12:55 PM
You don't think that a 6-3 250 lb athlete with great speed isn't getting alot of attention as people watch NDSU game film? Dudes a freak athlete and its very obvious. He averaged 5.8 YPC with sacks last year. If he takes some RB snaps on top of the wildcat action He's got a great shot at a 1,000 yard season if thats the path he goes with it.

He'll never see the field as a pro. Book it.

td577
03-13-2022, 01:38 PM
He'll never see the field as a pro. Book it.I wouldn't go that far. Matt Cassell wasn't even a starter in college and was drafted. There are nfl players who didn't even play college football.

I guarantee there is some coach in the NFL who has seen Patterson and is thinking to himself he can do something with that. Good size, very athletic, and seems to be coachable in NDSU's system.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Bison Dan
03-13-2022, 01:57 PM
I wouldn't go that far. Matt Cassell wasn't even a starter in college and was drafted. There are nfl players who didn't even play college football.

I guarantee there is some coach in the NFL who has seen Patterson and is thinking to himself he can do something with that. Good size, very athletic, and seems to be coachable in NDSU's system.

Oh I hope he makes it, but there's lots of athletes like him that don't get a chance.

unbison
03-13-2022, 02:53 PM
I wouldn't go that far. Matt Cassell wasn't even a starter in college and was drafted. There are nfl players who didn't even play college football.

Right because backing up Carson Palmer and Matt linehurt are in anyway the same as not being a starter at usc

reformedUNDfan
03-17-2022, 10:53 AM

I'm not saying he'll ever see the field, but he should have a good season playing multiple roles. He looks like a dominant force running downhill against Valley and playoff teams, and players that look like that are normally NFL types of guys.

scbison91
05-09-2022, 05:54 PM
Izzo is reporting Quincy is in transfer portal.

Bison 4 Life
05-09-2022, 06:03 PM
Izzo is reporting Quincy is in transfer portal.

at the end of the day I think it would serve us to take the gimmick plays out. I hope he finds somewhere he fits better but unless he can get that intermediate pass down, I don't think he's going to find it.

WeAreThePride
05-09-2022, 08:00 PM
I wish him luck. He played hard. But we need one starting quarterback.

reformedUNDfan
05-10-2022, 12:07 AM
He's a top tier power back but everyone wants to be a QB.

El_Chapo
05-10-2022, 02:56 AM

David @daydayBwylin·Feb 23Coming from a dude in North Dakota 

Quincy Patterson II@quincy_qb1Replying to @daydayBwylin and @j_mitch82 I don’t live here  and I didn’t make a crazy post saying to make a professional team here2:56 PM · Feb 23, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

well looky here unbison.

unbison "Wow you need more to do then look for something wrong in the world on twitter"

#FACTS. I figured it out March 2 Q wasn't gonna stay here at ndsu

CAS4127
05-10-2022, 03:02 AM
well looky here unbison.

unbison "Wow you need more to do then look for something wrong in the world on twitter"

ummm, credit where it’s due? I remember what I read, thus the reference to your post.

it’s not what you read, it’s what you remember of what you read … just sayin’!

El_Chapo
05-10-2022, 03:24 AM
ummm, credit where it’s due? I remember what I read, thus the reference to your post.

it’s not what you read, it’s what you remember of what you read … just sayin’!

it's all good. ... good luck Q

unbison
05-10-2022, 09:44 AM
well looky here unbison.

Well dam your right less often then a broken clock but hey you got one of your idiotic posts to be right
You won’t forget that for years

El_Chapo
05-10-2022, 01:25 PM
I'm batting about .800

scottietohottie
05-10-2022, 01:26 PM
I'm batting about .800

When hitting college freshman?

totoinfl
05-10-2022, 01:44 PM
When hitting college freshman?

When hitting on the grannies of college freshman maybe.

scottietohottie
05-10-2022, 01:57 PM

Fo sho eh. .

BISONBRI53
05-10-2022, 02:28 PM

Too young...