PDA

View Full Version : THe last FCS poll I looked at had NDSU at #1

GSUsTALON
11-10-2020, 10:02 PM
Will their be an FCS playoff this year & if so who do you think will make the final 4?????

I hope Kennesaw is one of the top 4 along with NDSU. I'm tired of NDSU playing JMU for the NC!

1- NDSU
2- JMU
3 Jack St.
4 - Kennesaw
5- SDSU
6 Weber State
7 SAC State
8 - STA
9- Montana state
10- UNI

El_Chapo
11-11-2020, 01:06 AM
Talon's get NDSU in your conference, you had 1 JOB dude!

GSUsTALON
11-11-2020, 03:02 AM

NDSU is to far away to make your travel expenses worth it other wise I would bring NDSU in a heart beat!!!!!!!

GOOD to hear from you EL Chapo!!!!!!!!

GSUsTALON
11-11-2020, 09:50 PM

I do think you would be in the top 2 or 3 each year. IF NDSUWAS MAKING 1 MILLION per game you would be fine.

PARTY ON BUUFS and good luck this weekend!

TALON

CHECK YOUR PM

GSUsTALON
11-13-2020, 12:28 AM
Man you NDSU fans are a little hard core. You don't take compliments or NDSU football team followings from other teams fans very well!

Is it just me GSUsTALON, or maybe because I'm from Georgia Southern ALUM or do you treat all fans from other teams that appreciate your football play????????

Sun Bison
11-13-2020, 02:08 AM
Off topic, but are you along the Inland Waterway? My older brother was sailing his relatively little sailboat from Lake Superior to the Bahamas and was taking the Inland waterways along the US coast.

El_Chapo
11-13-2020, 02:16 AM
Off topic, but are you along the Inland Waterway? My older brother was sailing his relatively little sailboat from Lake Superior to the Bahamas and was taking the Inland waterways along the US coast.

saint simmons island looks lovely