PDA

View Full Version : Watch parties not allowed

yellowstreak
09-30-2020, 03:50 AM
After much consideration, the NDSU Foundation has decided not to promote watch parties for the NDSU Bison football game against Central Arkansas on Oct. 3, 2020.
https://www.ndsufoundation.com/gamewatchlocations

To support social distancing, it is critical we don't accidentally go to the same restaurant or bar as other Bison fans. If you know of any gatherings, please post the State, City and venue. This will allow us to avoid those locations. Thank you for your help!

yellowstreak
09-30-2020, 04:11 AM
Colorado
Littleton
The Boardroom

Minnesota
Audubon
Audubon Liquor Store

Minnesota
Battle Lake
Rusty Nail
Beach Bum Bar & Eatery

Minnesota
Bloomington
Joe Senser's

Minnesota
Breckenridge
Casey's Bar

Minnesota
Dilworth
Mills Lounge

Minnesota
Fergus Falls
Socials Bar & Grill

Minnesota
Moorhead
Legends Sports Bar and Grill

Minnesota
Perham
Brew Ales & Eats

Minnesota
Rothsay
Rothsay Powerhouse Bar & Grill/Off Sale

North Dakota
Adrian
End of the Road Bar and Grill

North Dakota
Ashley
Ashley Country Club

North Dakota
Dawson
Lakeside Bar and Grill

North Dakota
Fargo
Specks

North Dakota
Kendal
B/ Saloon

North Dakota
Lisbon
First and Last Chance Bar

North Dakota
McGregor
Sportman's Club

North Dakota
Mohall
Drinks

North Dakota
Wahpeton
City Brew Hall

North Dakota
West Fargo
Bar Nine

South Dakota
Sioux Falls
BB's Pub N Grill

Hammerhead
09-30-2020, 04:18 AM
Keep it up and there will be no spring football, basketball, wrestling...
After much consideration, the NDSU Foundation has decided not to promote watch parties for the NDSU Bison football game against Central Arkansas on Oct. 3, 2020.
https://www.ndsufoundation.com/gamewatchlocations

To support social distancing, it is critical we don't accidentally go to the same restaurant or bar as other Bison fans. If you know of any gatherings, please post the State, City and venue. This will allow us to avoid those locations. Thank you for your help!

El_Chapo
09-30-2020, 06:17 AM
Keep it up and there will be no spring football, basketball, wrestling...

violin music playing

Caseys Bar Breckenridge
Brew Wahpeton/Perham
Rusty Nail Battle Lake
Beach Bums/Otter Ottertail lake
All Zorbaz locations
Powerhouse Rothsay
Socials Fergus Falls

Gully
09-30-2020, 11:01 AM
Maybe we should all stop donating and we can ensure there will never be another sporting event ever. This should stop the transmission of diseases for all time. My god, it's like they're trying to drive supporters away. There efforts are noted by me, for sure.

bisonaudit
09-30-2020, 11:21 AM
Maybe we should all stop donating and we can ensure there will never be another sporting event ever. This should stop the transmission of diseases for all time. My god, it's like they're trying to drive supporters away. There efforts are noted by me, for sure.

On the one hand I get it, they got your hopes up and that's legitimately on them because it was irresponsible from the jump to attempt to put 10,000 people in there for a football game.

But, on the other hand. Come on almost no one has been to a live sporting event or concert in 7 months and the situation is still a mess because far to many people have obstinately refused to do what is necessary to make it no longer a mess.

HerdBot
09-30-2020, 12:06 PM
Screw that. I'm hosting the biggest watch party ever complete with shared beer bongs, hookers and cocaine

yellowstreak
09-30-2020, 12:29 PM
Screw that. I'm hosting the biggest watch party ever complete with shared beer bongs, hookers and cocaine

please post your address so we can crash your party and steal your CDs

Rock
09-30-2020, 03:14 PM
please post your address so we can crash your party and steal your CDs

The rest of us will distract by partying hard with said attractions- you get those CD’s. We can split them up later.

bri-dog
09-30-2020, 03:25 PM
Officially promoting? No. But they did send me a package for door prizes for the UCA game, just in case. We'll be at the bar in Colorado...

Kevin
09-30-2020, 03:26 PM
No fun allowed, proles.

yellowstreak
09-30-2020, 04:48 PM
We'll be at the bar in Colorado...

which city and bar?

bri-dog
09-30-2020, 04:53 PM
which city and bar?

The Boardroom Sports Bar in Littleton (13 miles south of Downtown Denver).

tony
09-30-2020, 05:08 PM
Outdoor watch parties would make sense... although Fargo's weather looks blah for Saturday, most of the rest of the country varies from nice to hot.

yellowstreak
09-30-2020, 05:11 PM
Anyone know of gatherings in Minneapolis or Chicago metro areas?

Hammerhead
09-30-2020, 09:43 PM
The Bison Nation lunch showed up in my Facebook feed.

southcliffbison
09-30-2020, 09:46 PM
Unofficial Bison watch party in Sioux Falls...…... BB's Bar and Grill on South 49th Street.

56BISON73
09-30-2020, 10:08 PM

Ive had 3 conversations with TM and the Ticket office in the last week. I can say for a fact that they understand and feel the frustration of Bison fans because---
THEY are equally as frustrated when plans are set then changed numerous times with in a 24 hour period. They are doing the best they can with what they CAN control. They were also very appreciative of all of the Bison fans who have been very understanding and willing to work with them on the available scenarios-options.

56BISON73
09-30-2020, 10:10 PM
Outdoor watch parties would make sense... although Fargo's weather looks blah for Saturday, most of the rest of the country varies from nice to hot.

There are a host of mayors and govs that do not agree with that. Even though I do.

mtoutfitter
09-30-2020, 10:31 PM
There are a host of mayors and govs that do not agree with that. Even though I do.

Do those officials throw the ball left handed PL?.....:hide:

El_Chapo
09-30-2020, 10:32 PM
Anyone know of gatherings in Minneapolis or Chicago metro areas?

joe sensers bloomington has always been good for NDSU games 494 france.

56BISON73
09-30-2020, 10:40 PM
Do those officials throw the ball left handed PL?.....:hide:

I think they have somebody else handle their balls for them.

Bison03
10-01-2020, 01:33 AM
So what places in the FM area will have the beat pregame/watch parties? I know Herd and Horns cancelled theres, although they will still be open. Is the Lights showing it on their big screen, I think they cancelled their big tailgate party as well.

heffray
10-01-2020, 02:36 PM
joe sensers bloomington has always been good for NDSU games 494 france.

I second this suggestion. This was my go-to locale for watch parties. Especially the SDSU game, because there would always be some SDSU fans showing up and it would get a little rowdy.

El_Chapo
10-01-2020, 03:31 PM
I second this suggestion. This was my go-to locale for watch parties. Especially the SDSU game, because there would always be some SDSU fans showing up and it would get a little rowdy.

Frisco Cruiser Crew in 2011 yelling at Nebraska fans to hurry up and leave to open up seats after they lost to Baylor.

I 35 I 35 I 35 !!!

Unbison wasn't there as a bodyguard :( oops

ndsubison1
10-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Cheese and rice, have we become insane? Do not look your fellow Bison fans in the face. No social interaction.

ndsubison1
10-01-2020, 04:12 PM
On the one hand I get it, they got your hopes up and that's legitimately on them because it was irresponsible from the jump to attempt to put 10,000 people in there for a football game.

But, on the other hand. Come on almost no one has been to a live sporting event or concert in 7 months and the situation is still a mess because far to many people have obstinately refused to do what is necessary to make it no longer a mess.

What is "necessary"? Maybe what is necessary isnt actually true.

El_Chapo
10-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Rusty Nail Battle Lake Drinks on me and No Masks are enforced in ottertail county per the sheriff