PDA

View Full Version : NDSU/FCS would go on without playoffs

El_Chapo
08-05-2020, 02:36 PM
if the NCAA pulls out today of NCAA championships today.......

NDSU and FCS teams can still go ahead playing their conference games and FBS games.

In fact, fcs teams might take on more than 1 or 2 FBS games as they wont need to worry about playoff or records.

FCS teams still willing to play can still come together as a group and contact Frisco about a 4 or 8 team championship bowl series with 4 quarters, 2 semifinals and 1 title game in Frisco

maybe have the semifinals in a fun neutral site

Herd
08-05-2020, 03:15 PM
if the NCAA pulls out today of NCAA championships today.......

NDSU and FCS teams can still go ahead playing their conference games and FBS games.

In fact, fcs teams might take on more than 1 or 2 FBS games as they wont need to worry about playoff or records.

FCS teams still willing to play can still come together as a group and contact Frisco about a 4 or 8 team championship bowl series with 4 quarters, 2 semifinals and 1 title game in Frisco

maybe have the semifinals in a fun neutral site

With no contracts in place to honor (other than Oregon) or fans in the stands, an added FBS game is not going to pay squat to play and FCS team in 2020. And, teams will only travel by bus . . . so why would an FBS game even be discussed? The only drivable games would be TC, Madison, Lincoln, ICity, or Ames. The B1G isn't going to play you. Not worth your breath on this Chap.

HerdBot
08-05-2020, 03:21 PM
I agree. Nothing is stopping the top teams from doing the same thing the FBS does. We could make a BCS style bowl system. We all know their are only a handful of contenders anyways

El_Chapo
08-06-2020, 02:00 AM
Southland will play NO MATTER WHAT

MVFC should come out and say that too

oldmantutters
08-06-2020, 02:50 PM
Fuck a regular season. Let's find 64 FCS teams willing to participate in March Madness style tournament. Shit-ass schools like UND can hang a banner as a 2020 FCS playoff participant. We can get this regionalized, quarantine the final 4 for a couple weeks at the end. It'll be sweet and the FBS will be jealous.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

heffray
08-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Fuck a regular season. Let's find 64 FCS teams willing to participate in March Madness style tournament. Shit-ass schools like UND can hang a banner as a 2020 FCS playoff participant. We can get this regionalized, quarantine the final 4 for a couple weeks at the end. It'll be sweet and the FBS will be jealous.

That would be interesting.

El_Chapo
08-06-2020, 03:08 PM

I like this!

6 Preliminary games (Regionalized)
Sept 26, Oct 3 Oct 10 Oct 17 Oct 24 Oct 31

Playoff Committee Ranks teams 1-64

64 Teams Nov 7 1st round

32 Teams Nov 14 2nd round

16 Teams Nov 21 3rd round

8 Teams Dec 5 Quarters

4 Teams Dec 19 Semifinals at 2 Neutral Sites

2 Teams Jan 9 Championship Frisco

NDSUBowler
08-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Even though it's a pipe dream, I'd LOVE something like that, Chapo.

Could make it shorter if needed

World Cup style!

Say 40 teams opt in, do 8 5-team groups. Sort by Sag Ratings in 2019 into 5 pots of 8 teams each, 1 team from each pot randomly drawn into a group and each team gets 2 home 2 away games. At end of 4 games, group winner gets bye, 2nd place gets home game vs random 3rd place. 24 team playoff from there on in

Rockbear99
08-06-2020, 07:48 PM
They should do this for Hockey too. Oh wait I dont think they have 64 teams do they. lol

Kevin
08-06-2020, 10:18 PM
I don't want these kids to burn a year of eligibility just to play an MVFC schedule.

We should play football or we shouldn't.

El_Chapo
08-07-2020, 01:15 AM
I don't want these kids to burn a year of eligibility just to play an MVFC schedule.

We should play football or we shouldn't.

Why not. play the MVFC schedule and find 3 non conference games. and even a FBS big game at end of November if Necessary

Kevin
08-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Why not. play the MVFC schedule and find 3 non conference games. and even a FBS big game at end of November if Necessary

You won't find an FBS game.

JohnnyExtacy
08-07-2020, 03:51 PM
You won't find an FBS game.

An FBS game would be a significant program expense. No FBS team that can't have fans is going to give NDSU money to come into their house and beat them.

SDbison
08-07-2020, 04:43 PM
COVID blows and conference leadership in FCS sucks!

SlickVic
08-07-2020, 04:59 PM

sd what are your thoughts on setting up a big12 bubble in fargo? ill hang up and listen bud---------(this could be our chance!)

wagsabison
08-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Just a matter of time before the FBS calls it quits too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDSUSR
08-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Izzo posted that the MVFC is cancelling fall football.

reformedUNDfan
08-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Start shopping around a 1 year affiliation with the Big 12 or AAC

SlickVic
08-07-2020, 06:15 PM
Start shopping around a 1 year affiliation with the Big 12 or AAC

yup---------this is our chance bud! pump it up-----------bring on the compitition!

CalBison97
08-07-2020, 06:23 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/267f9810544fcfdabb3937dbde97d1e2.jpg

mtoutfitter
08-07-2020, 06:27 PM

This can't be true! I've heard over and over from a certain source that Matt Larsen has just been sitting on his hands!!

EC8CH
08-07-2020, 06:27 PM

They skeeaird

It's like if a caged Bison gets loose, these FBS AD's are smart enough to stay the hell out of it's way.

JohnnyExtacy
08-07-2020, 06:30 PM

Wow - this makes a few posters on this board look like complete imbeciles.

JohnnyExtacy
08-07-2020, 06:32 PM
This can't be true! I've heard over and over from a certain source that Matt Larsen has just been sitting on his hands!!

lmao a lot of dumb mf'ers on this board for sure

Rock
08-07-2020, 06:36 PM
Izzo posted that the MVFC is cancelling fall football.

If this is the case, can NDSU get the media rights for their own? Possibly call ESPN/FS1 (hey you need games, we have the TOP QB in the country...)

Have them help with some tv contract money and coordinating some games. Big time stuff.

Pay ‘Bama to beat us in tha FFD kinda stuff.

JohnnyExtacy
08-07-2020, 06:36 PM
If this is the case, can NDSU get the media rights for their own? Possibly call ESPN/FS1 (hey you need games, we have the TOP QB in the country...)

Have them help with some tv contract money and coordinating some games. Big time stuff.

Yes except per reports Nobody is willing to play us.

TAILG8R
08-07-2020, 06:37 PM

And play who? And pass on a potential Championship in the spring? This year is a clusterf** that has no clear path forward and will cause everyone to eventually shut things down.

GreenfieldBison
08-07-2020, 06:37 PM

First part is true. Can’t speak for all FCS conferences but I have met and shared a brew with Patty V. She is outstanding - in stark contrast to your assertion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rock
08-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Yes except per reports Nobody is willing to play us.

Sounded like they will but “lowball”. NDSU cant afford to fly the team etc without a decent payout.

Big teams not able to pay because of no fans smells like BS with TV contracts to fill.

NDSU saves the cost playing them at home. If could get some TV payout then offer to share some revenue and a *likely* [emoji12] D1 win for the opponent.

JohnnyExtacy
08-07-2020, 06:43 PM
Sounded like they will but “lowball”. NDSU cant afford to fly the team etc without a decent payout.

Big teams not able to pay because of no fans smells like BS with TV contracts to fill.

NDSU saves the cost playing them at home. If could get some TV payout then offer to share some revenue and a *likely* [emoji12] D1 win for the opponent.

What program who is not making money off fan revenue at the game is going to pay a formidable payout to bring NDSU in and lose? No program is going to accrue more football expenses going to Fargo to play and likely lose. People aren't thinking about this situation rationally.

Rock
08-07-2020, 06:51 PM
And play who? And pass on a potential Championship in the spring? This year is a clusterf** that has no clear path forward and will cause everyone to eventually shut things down.

The likelyhood of a season, playoff, and championship in the spring is questionable at best.

If an independant NDSU with the help of ESPN and FS1 (CBS/Fox/ABC?) could coordinate 3+ p5 games- 2 at home and 3+ FCS/G5 to maintain some kind of a season and a bit of normalcy? I’d be on board. Do it without NCAA like the big boys. Show them NDSU is one of them.

This is the time to do it. TV should be screaming for games, but of course the pro ratings have been junk- for other reasons.

Show the country a team (with the best QB and LT in the country) that just wants to play football- win or loose, and keep the politics out of it. The ratings will be there.

Of course this would require a lot of confidence.

JohnnyExtacy
08-07-2020, 06:54 PM
The likelyhood of a season, playoff, and championship in the spring is questionable at best.

If an independant NDSU with the help of ESPN and FS1 (CBS/Fox/ABC?) could coordinate 3+ p5 games- 2 at home and 3+ FCS/G5 to maintain some kind of a season and a bit of normalcy? I’d be on board. Do it without NCAA like the big boys. Show them NDSU is one of them.

This is the time to do it. TV should be screaming for games, but of course the pro ratings have been junk- for other reasons.

Show the country a team (with the best QB and LT in the country) that just wants to play football- win or loose, and keep the politics out of it. The ratings will be there.

Of course this would require a lot of confidence.

What will happen in week 2/3 (if not sooner) when a player tests positive and the entire team has to cancel 2 weeks and self quarantine without practice or anything?

Rock
08-07-2020, 06:55 PM
What program who is not making money off fan revenue at the game is going to pay a formidable payout to bring NDSU in and lose? No program is going to accrue more football expenses going to Fargo to play and likely lose. People aren't thinking about this situation rationally.

Yep- that would be the trick of working an independant TV contract or two or three to get enough revenue to pay a teams expense. Get some teams that should be confident playing NDSU for a win.

There is a reason ABC/ESPN shows NDSU on their ESPN3 commercials. Outside UFC i would guess NDSU is one their biggest draws.

Rock
08-07-2020, 06:59 PM
What will happen in week 2/3 (if not sooner) when a player tests positive and the entire team has to cancel 2 weeks and self quarantine without practice or anything?

Do they have to? Have they ever done that for a virus before?

The average adult hosts 5 viruses at a given time. And i believe they have for a while.

AKBison
08-07-2020, 07:06 PM

This is such BS on ADML's part. If we could have scheduled a P5 and were paid enough to completely cover travel expenses and testing protocals we should have taken it! This reeks of small time thinking. There is no chance football will be played in the spring. It's not going to logistically work for most Midwestern and northern schools.

JohnnyExtacy
08-07-2020, 07:51 PM
This is such BS on ADML's part. If we could have scheduled a P5 and were paid enough to completely cover travel expenses and testing protocals we should have taken it! This reeks of small time thinking. There is no chance football will be played in the spring. It's not going to logistically work for most Midwestern and northern schools.

1) Are you saying there was an offer similar to what you are insinuating on the tab;e? Because I am pretty sure there wasn't. Any P5 game that was even thought of by both sides basically was a direct result of fiscal loss for the visiting team.
2) Do you stand with the opinion that Spring football is not going to happen and you want to play this fall? You would blow a year of eligibility forthe players this year for something like 6-7 meaningless games and no championship opportunity?

AKBison
08-07-2020, 08:01 PM
1) Are you saying there was an offer similar to what you are insinuating on the tab;e? Because I am pretty sure there wasn't. Any P5 game that was even thought of by both sides basically was a direct result of fiscal loss for the visiting team.
2) Do you stand with the opinion that Spring football is not going to happen and you want to play this fall? You would blow a year of eligibility forthe players this year for something like 6-7 meaningless games and no championship opportunity?

Eligibility will be gone whether we play or not thanks to the 5 year clock rule so getting in 6-7 games is significantly better than 0. Missouri State and SIU who were recently scheduled to play OU and KU respectively in week 1 are both getting paid 300,000. That's half of what we signed up for in Oregon but is probably pretty damn close to what ADML turned down.

56BISON73
08-07-2020, 08:08 PM

Im Shocked.

I guess our two all knowing whats going on behind the scenes sources are wrong again?????? Shocked Im telling you shocked. :rofl:

56BISON73
08-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Eligibility will be gone whether we play or not thanks to the 5 year clock rule so getting in 6-7 games is significantly better than 0. Missouri State and SIU who were recently scheduled to play OU and KU respectively in week 1 are both getting paid 300,000. That's half of what we signed up for in Oregon but is probably pretty damn close to what ADML turned down.

They may have to wave the 5 year rule for the time being.

JohnnyExtacy
08-07-2020, 08:21 PM

The clock stopped for spring athletes last year, the NCAA is going to do the same for fall athletes as well if there is no season. There is no lost season of eligibility.

I don't believe any team is going to pay NDSU anything close to what they would pay MSU and SIU. Nothing close whatsoever.

AKBison
08-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Why not? NDSU brings ten times the eye balls to tv compared to to SIU or MSU.

El_Chapo
08-07-2020, 09:54 PM
Play a season. Find 8 games

dont matter vs who

oldmantutters
08-07-2020, 11:43 PM

dont matter vs whoMSUM
Concordia
Jamestown
UMary
UND
SDSU
Minot State
DSU (take your pick)

El_Chapo
08-08-2020, 12:44 AM
MSUM
Concordia
Jamestown
UMary
UND
SDSU
Minot State
DSU (take your pick)

BYU
NMSU
Clemson (takes Citadel's place)
then play 5-6 games vs FCS Southland Big South teams that are still playing

oldmantutters
08-08-2020, 01:02 AM
BYU
NMSU
Clemson (takes Citadel's place)
then play 5-6 games vs FCS Southland Big South teams that are still playingI found your 8 games, damn yous a choosy bitch!

CyPanth
08-10-2020, 11:00 AM
When I first heard about the postponement of the MVFC, the explanation I heard was that there weren't going to be enough conferences playing in order to have an FCS national championship. So what? It's not like the quality of FCS football is equally distributed throughout the conferences. The FCS playoff is pretty much a MVFC tournament with a few Jimmies added in. If the MVFC were to play its season in the fall, just declare the conference winner as the national champion. The only difference from previous years would be more free weekends this year in December and January.

NDSU92
08-10-2020, 01:04 PM
When I first heard about the postponement of the MVFC, the explanation I heard was that there weren't going to be enough conferences playing in order to have an FCS national championship. So what? It's not like the quality of FCS football is equally distributed throughout the conferences. The FCS playoff is pretty much a MVFC tournament with a few Jimmies added in. If the MVFC were to play its season in the fall, just declare the conference winner as the national champion. The only difference from previous years would be more free weekends this year in December and January.

Well yeah but the CAA is the SEC of the FCS

MankatoBison
08-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Well yeah but the CAA is the SEC of the FCS

Have you forgotten that the CAA has combined to win the last 8 of the last 9 championships with the Missouri Va- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhah... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry guys I couldnt even type it with a straight face

#DukesDECADE

2011BisonAlumni
08-10-2020, 03:25 PM

dont matter vs who

Can you please just fucking quit already?

The season will not be played. Move on. Find a hobby.

El_Chapo
08-10-2020, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=2011BisonAlumni;1442104]Can you please just fucking quit already?

The season will not be played. Move on. Find a hobby.[/QU

You go hide under your bed. the REAL MEN will be here Fighting.

scottietohottie
08-10-2020, 03:31 PM

Saw some high school kids practicing football today. Gave me the football itch.

MankatoBison
08-10-2020, 05:10 PM
Yikes... I dont think theres going to be a single down of football this fall... and probably not in the spring either. Its a real fricken shame. Lets hope and pray that we can get our 2 seasons of football in 2021. I wont hold my breath. I think the next snap of football we see at NDSU or any college football is Fall 2021. Damn, I hope I'm wrong

THEsocalledfan
08-10-2020, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=El_Chapo;1442106]

Saw some high school kids practicing football today. Gave me the football itch.

Thank God we have rational leaders in ND and SD. In MN, they get scared when they see a shadow.

Hammerhead
08-10-2020, 06:10 PM
What exactly are you fighting?

No_Skill
08-10-2020, 06:57 PM
Windmills...

JohnnyExtacy
08-10-2020, 07:10 PM
Yikes... I dont think theres going to be a single down of football this fall... and probably not in the spring either. Its a real fricken shame. Lets hope and pray that we can get our 2 seasons of football in 2021. I wont hold my breath. I think the next snap of football we see at NDSU or any college football is Fall 2021. Damn, I hope I'm wrong

You're not wrong. NCAA is just delaying the inevitable because of the financial impact it will have. There's no way they could work a season on so many levels. The kids want to play but they want the NCAA to "guarantee their safety against the Coronavirus". The NCAA can't do that. Nobody can do that. If they try to move on with the season, MLB shows us they won't have enough teams to finish out the season who can play anyways. Players will either be in the hospital with the virus, have the virus, be quarantined recovering from the virus at home, or be quarantined from exposure. I can't believe people are this stupid where they don't understand that.

NDSU92
08-10-2020, 07:38 PM
To me it’s pretty obvious that the NCAA was told by the P5 that they weren’t allowed to cancel football. I’m sure it was “if you cancel, we’re creating our own org”. Since the NCAA couldn’t forcibly cancel all non-FBS football this fall they had to “leave it up to each division”. Which is when you saw D2 and D3 cancel immediately and FCS didn’t last long after. The sad part is that it shouldn’t have taken 5 months for them to come out with what they call a plan.

Hammerhead
08-10-2020, 07:51 PM
Windmills...

Windmills give you cancer. :)

tony
08-10-2020, 08:03 PM
Windmills give you cancer. :)

Dude, don't go there... that's close to politics.

El_Chapo
08-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Dude, don't go there... that's close to politics.

i agree with tony.

well sure glad mark emmert makes $4 million a year... worth every penny!

Hammerhead
08-10-2020, 11:54 PM
Look forward to spring ball. The average high and low temps for June 21st in Frisco are 91 and 73 if they still plan to hold the championship down there although maybe the championship would be in a different stadium with soccer going on.

roadwarrior
08-11-2020, 12:55 AM
Look forward to spring ball. The average high and low temps for June 21st in Frisco are 91 and 73 if they still plan to hold the championship down there although maybe the championship would be in a different stadium with soccer going on.

How about AT&T stadium?

AKBison
08-11-2020, 02:07 AM

Read the interview with Choate at Montana State. Football in the spring wouldn't work like it can for other other fall sports and isn't fair to the players. We should try and go this fall and if doesn't work because infections get out of hand then kill it off until next year.

bisonaudit
08-11-2020, 02:39 AM
The old Rangers place is available and I believe converted for football.

tony
08-11-2020, 03:48 PM
How about AT&T stadium?

That would get my vote!

El_Chapo
08-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Culhane/Jeremy float the NDSU at Nebraska football game as $50 Pay Per View with their convo with Nebraska husker online guy at noon today. they were joking...... but I think it would freakin work

1 million @ $50 = $50 Million ! TV station gets $20mil, Nebraska gets $20mil, NDSU gets $10million

2011BisonAlumni
08-11-2020, 07:07 PM

What are you fighting?

The chance to see young men risk their health so YOU can watch football?

You are a fucking loser dude.

2011BisonAlumni
08-11-2020, 07:10 PM
Culhane/Jeremy float the NDSU at Nebraska football game as $50 Pay Per View with their convo with Nebraska husker online guy at noon today. they were joking...... but I think it would freakin work

1 million @ $50 = $50 Million ! TV station gets $20mil, Nebraska gets $20mil, NDSU gets $10million

PUMP IT UP!!!!!!!

Oh wait...B10 just canceled their season

ByeSonBusiness
08-11-2020, 07:11 PM

Why would Nebraska give NDSU $10 million lol

SamsRams
08-11-2020, 07:21 PM
PUMP IT UP!!!!!!!

Oh wait...B10 just canceled their season

They mentioned Nebraska has a clause to have one PPV game a year. Also Scott Frost and NU admins have been consistent in their message that they still want to play

Bison bison
08-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Why would Nebraska give NDSU $10 million lol

Because there may only be a couple dozen schools who actually play games this fall.

El_Chapo
08-12-2020, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=El_Chapo;1442106]

What are you fighting?

The chance to see young men risk their health so YOU can watch football?

You are a fucking loser dude.

^^^^this is calling.... "owning one's self"^^^^

Nebraska vs NDSU is a possibility.

NDSU vs Big 12 schools are a possibility

NDSU vs SEC/ACC in Non Conference is a possibility.

cmon NDSU admin.. do something..

Grizzled
08-12-2020, 01:41 AM
Because there may only be a couple dozen schools who actually play games this fall.

Lol. If it were to happen, Nebraska isn’t paying NDSU more than the going rate for a FBS game. They will pocket all that cash themselves.

southcliffbison
08-12-2020, 03:32 AM
Lol. If it were to happen, Nebraska isn’t paying NDSU more than the going rate for a FBS game. They will pocket all that cash themselves.

With so few schools actually wanting to play football, maybe, just maybe...…..NDSU could be in a position of strength here and negotiate a better deal than the norm. Just a thought.

NDSU92
08-12-2020, 03:43 AM
With so few schools actually wanting to play football, maybe, just maybe...…..NDSU could be in a position of strength here and negotiate a better deal than the norm. Just a thought.

20x more than the norm? Lol

Let me be the first to say if the going rate was 10 million a game there would be a few more FCS schools playing this fall.

Grizzled
08-12-2020, 04:09 AM

For 10 million there would be a line of FBS and FCS schools. Lol.

Plus, a FBS school isn’t paying 10 million to potentially get beat.

southcliffbison
08-12-2020, 04:30 AM
[QUOTE=Grizzled;1442450]For 10 million there would be a line of FBS and FCS schools. Lol.

Plus, a FBS school isn’t paying 10 million to potentially get beat.[/QUOTE

Did I say 10 mill? No...….you're the one tossing around numbers. I'm saying NDSU may be in a position to negotiate a better deal than the norm...….what's the norm? 600K vs Oregon?

CalBison97
08-12-2020, 12:34 PM
For 10 million there would be a line of FBS and FCS schools. Lol.

Plus, a FBS school isn’t paying 10 million to potentially get beat.

I’ll bite on this non-happening pay-per-view hypothetical: It would be a publicity nightmare on Nebraska’s part if they negotiated $10 million for themselves and $600k for NDSU.

El_Chapo
08-12-2020, 12:54 PM
dangit Big 10 kevin warren scolds Nebraska. that's not gonna help our scenario

Rock
08-12-2020, 02:16 PM
dangit Big 10 kevin warren scolds Nebraska. that's not gonna help our scenario

Isn’t the biggest value of being in a conference:

1. Playing games (consistent rivalries etc)?

2. Getting a nice contract on tv group negotiated and shared revenue to prop all up) for playing those games?

If the conference is not allowing the games, not sure how tv payout will look... or any other additional revenue from conference games vs. independent.

But the finger wagging is another nice benefit.

Bison bison
08-12-2020, 02:20 PM
College football still owns Saturday tv.

It's a given that media companies have billions with b available if they think folks will watch.

Grizzled
08-12-2020, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=Grizzled;1442450]For 10 million there would be a line of FBS and FCS schools. Lol.

Plus, a FBS school isn’t paying 10 million to potentially get beat.[/QUOTE

Did I say 10 mill? No...….you're the one tossing around numbers. I'm saying NDSU may be in a position to negotiate a better deal than the norm...….what's the norm? 600K vs Oregon?

10 million was thrown around earlier in the thread in regards to a PPV event. I’d say the norm dropped to 300K for games signed in the last couple months to be played this year.

Bisonator98
08-12-2020, 02:27 PM
College football still owns Saturday tv.

It's a given that media companies have billions with b available if they think folks will watch.

The NFL is going to fill Saturday's this fall if there are no college games. Bank on it!

HerdBot
08-12-2020, 02:27 PM
If you had a choice, would you pick 3 road FBS games or 1 road FBS game and 2 homes?

Bisonator98
08-12-2020, 02:30 PM
If you had a choice, would you pick 3 road FBS games or 1 road FBS game and 2 homes?

3 FBS games, the AD needs the money now more then ever, the players look forward to those games and we haven't been able to schedule them lately. Might as well take advantage of this pandemic if we can.........

even though I know no games will be played.

Bison bison
08-12-2020, 02:40 PM
The NFL is going to fill Saturday's this fall if there are no college games. Bank on it!

And that's why the remaining schools need to keep/get new games on the schedule.

MankatoBison
08-12-2020, 02:44 PM

3 FBS road games by a country mile

Hammerhead
08-12-2020, 03:01 PM

Nebraska loses $40 million when the Big 10 kicks them to the curb.

CalBison97
08-12-2020, 03:19 PM
Nebraska loses $40 million when the Big 10 kicks them to the curb.

Easy fix: Nebraska goes back to Big 12 and we replace them in Big 10, making that conference even better. #UnsureOfPurpleFont

AKBison
08-12-2020, 03:58 PM
3 FBS road games by a country mile

Three FBS road games, gotta think the seniors would take that in a heartbeat considering the outlook right now. Play one game a month, go 2-1 and maybe just maybe we could petition the NCAA to allow us to play a bowl game if the Covid situation let's up...Yes it's all doubtful but let's dream big and would send the seniors and Trey out in style.

El_Chapo
08-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Three FBS road games, gotta think the seniors would take that in a heartbeat considering the outlook right now. Play one game a month, go 2-1 and maybe just maybe we could petition the NCAA to allow us to play a bowl game if the Covid situation let's up...Yes it's all doubtful but let's dream big and would send the seniors and Trey out in style.

I like your style

AKCBOXERZ
08-12-2020, 05:23 PM
Sign me up for the 3 FBS games. This 2020 team is possibly one of the greatest Bison rosters ever. Would be nice to see them line up against "the big boys" & see how they do. I believe they can compete & then some

SlickVic
08-12-2020, 08:54 PM
Sign me up for the 3 FBS games. This 2020 team is possibly one of the greatest Bison rosters ever. Would be nice to see them line up against "the big boys" & see how they do. I believe they can compete & then some

roger-------set up a "bubble" in fargo, bring in the b10 teams (nebraska, others) that still want to play + the entire b12......moorhead state, concordia both sitting empty plenty of dorm space/classroom available for all involved------fargodome, cobber field, msu field, shanley field, moorhead high field all available for games/practice----------lets fn do this AD ML