PDA

View Full Version : NDSU vs Montana in Bismarck Sept 4 ?

El_Chapo
07-21-2020, 02:25 AM
Montana just lost their opening game too.

How About NDSU vs Montana at the BOWL in Bismarck, plenty of room to spread out there on the banks surrounding it

Lets do it. Or Fargodome I guess.

Herd
07-21-2020, 02:36 AM

How About NDSU vs Montana at the BOWL in Bismarck, plenty of room to spread out there.

Outdoors would be a great call! Geez, I agree with Chapo, I feel Icky. If there’s no fans, playing a few in Bismarck might be good (und game for instance)

THEsocalledfan
07-21-2020, 11:56 AM
Montana is a legit peer; I had the same thought when they got shit on......hell, go out the Montana again, I don't care.

Bisonator98
07-21-2020, 12:12 PM
A home and home with the Griz sounds like fun.

HerdBot
07-21-2020, 12:38 PM
The way non conference is going, this makes sense

kab1one
07-21-2020, 01:43 PM
Dakota Bowl Mid September

It is an awesome venue. Always that it would be great for a day long music festival.

ndsubison1
07-21-2020, 03:15 PM
NDSU should do a scrimmage in Bismarck the next time we can actually have a spring ball.

El_Chapo
07-21-2020, 03:37 PM
Dakota Bowl Mid September

It is an awesome venue. Always that it would be great for a day long music festival.

Nice pic Kabl1 lets do it if we can't talk a FBS team into playing.

THEsocalledfan
07-21-2020, 04:42 PM
Unless I'm not paying attention, isn't NDSU short two non-con games? What is being done to fill them? (I've not been following closely.)

1998braves64
07-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Unless I'm not paying attention, isn't NDSU short two non-con games? What is being done to fill them? (I've not been following closely.)Nothing official that I'm aware of. Haven't heard any rumors either. Road's cryptic message not too long ago may be 2021 before see football???

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

BisManBison
07-21-2020, 08:18 PM

How About NDSU vs Montana at the BOWL in Bismarck, plenty of room to spread out there on the banks surrounding it

No question you are always thinking! Love this idea! Only concern would the limited tailgating space at the bowl. We'd need to use all the lots at BSC and get creative on setting up a park and ride shuttles. I also wonder if the Bowl has beer sales? I don't think they'd be able to keep up though lol... Do a satellite game in Bismarck and another in Montana in Billings?

El_Chapo
07-21-2020, 08:34 PM
No question you are always thinking! Love this idea! Only concern would the limited tailgating space at the bowl. We'd need to use all the lots at BSC and get creative on setting up a park and ride shuttles. I also wonder if the Bowl has beer sales? I don't think they'd be able to keep up though lol... Do a satellite game in Bismarck and another in Montana in Billings?

yea, it'd be a helluva party... and being in Bismarck would entice Montana fans to come tailgate as well.

Herd
07-21-2020, 09:38 PM
Along with Montana, we could also play “Never Again, Again” in Bismarck too.

The one thing to keep in mind, if there’s no fans, we could play in Bismarck, Dickinson, Billings, Miles City (scratch that, no Miles city)

mtoutfitter
07-21-2020, 10:25 PM

The one thing to keep in mind, if there’s no fans, we could play in Bismarck, Dickinson, Billings, Miles City (scratch that, no Miles city)

What's wrong with Miles City?

NDSU1980
07-21-2020, 10:26 PM
If it's in bismarck I've got zero interest.

WeAreThePride
07-21-2020, 10:37 PM
NDSU and Montana should do another home and home. We're two roughly equivalent programs, recent success disregarded.

WeAreThePride
07-21-2020, 10:38 PM

Not miles city.

WeAreThePride
07-21-2020, 10:39 PM
What's wrong with Miles City?

I've traveled the world, but I've never felt more hated than when I hunted out of Miles City.

mtoutfitter
07-21-2020, 10:47 PM
I've traveled the world, but I've never felt more hated than when I hunted out of Miles City.

Sorry to hear that. I've always thought MC was a pretty nice town....still a lot of old west feel there.

WeAreThePride
07-21-2020, 10:49 PM
Sorry to hear that. I've always thought MC was a pretty nice town....still a lot of old west feel there.

The town is great. But the people around there, particularly the ranchers, were some of the most inhospitable people I've met. Insanely aggressive. They treated us like we were second class citizens.

mtoutfitter
07-21-2020, 10:59 PM
The town is great. But the people around there, particularly the ranchers, were some of the most inhospitable people I've met. Insanely aggressive. They treated us like we were second class citizens.

I know that some of them have been trespassed on so many times that they do have an attitude when it comes to hunters. But for the most part they're good people.

WeAreThePride
07-21-2020, 11:03 PM
I know that some of them have been trespassed on so many times that they do have an attitude when it comes to hunters. But for the most part they're good people.

That may well be true. But I'm a landowner myself, and I've been trespassed upon more than one or two times, and I still manage to treat strangers hospitably.

GreenfieldBison
07-22-2020, 12:11 AM
Way back in the day, and I mean, perhaps before some here were born, my pals and I went out to Beach each year to hunt sharpies. This is like when they were still issuing selective service lottery numbers.

One year we were following a road and hunting along the way. It was about 24 miles from the last asphalt. We crested a hill and down about 500 yards in front was a farmstead/ranch. The “road” ran right into the center of it. We (stupid Fargo kids) kept going thinking it just passed through. As we approached the front of the house the owner came out, 12 gauge in hand, and greeted us uh, coldly. We followed his suggestion and reversed course.

As a silly, stupid and hateful Fargo person who knew that someone’s driveway would be 25 miles long?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter
07-22-2020, 12:56 AM
That may well be true. But I'm a landowner myself, and I've been trespassed upon more than one or two times, and I still manage to treat strangers hospitably.

You have a good point. But in their defense, I'm sure you don't have to go thru 12 wks a year of non resident hunters like they do.

westnodak93bison
07-24-2020, 01:34 PM
What's wrong with Miles City?As a ND resident I can't buy a pistol at Red Rock Sporting Goods. That's all I got.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter
07-24-2020, 01:49 PM
As a ND resident I can't buy a pistol at Red Rock Sporting Goods. That's all I got.

I'm pretty sure you can buy one, you just can't take it with you. Same for me in ND...I can buy but can't take it with me, has to be shipped to an FFL. Handguns are a different animal, it's a non resident thing in any state.

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
07-28-2020, 01:23 AM
I'm pretty sure you can buy one, you just can't take it with you. Same for me in ND...I can buy but can't take it with me, has to be shipped to an FFL. Handguns are a different animal, it's a non resident thing in any state.

I don't think you can buy any gun over state lines without going through an FFL.

El_Chapo
07-28-2020, 01:53 AM
This is gaining traction....

TAILG8R
07-28-2020, 02:46 AM

No it's not

El_Chapo
07-28-2020, 02:51 AM
No it's not

montana fans mentioning it on social media after seeing this...
... we might be down to 0 non conf games soon and so will montana.

AKBison
07-28-2020, 04:54 AM
I don't think you can buy any gun over state lines without going through an FFL.

False, you can buy from an FFL but it depends on the state reciprocity, Scheels has a lower 48 map up in their gun department showing which states residents they can sell longs gun to.

AKBison
07-28-2020, 04:58 AM
montana fans mentioning it on social media after seeing this...
... we might be down to 0 non conf games soon and so will montana.

We should work out a deal with Montana, Montana State, and SDSU. Dakota's travel the first weekend, Montana's come here the second.

EC8CH
07-28-2020, 05:13 AM
False, you can buy from an FFL but it depends on the state reciprocity, Scheels has a lower 48 map up in their gun department showing which states residents they can sell longs gun to.

Is that not due to Scheels having an FFL physical location in those states they can ship through?

56BISON73
07-28-2020, 05:55 AM

Correct. Ive bought long guns in some states and carried them out. Others I had to have them shipped to a local FFL.

El_Chapo
07-28-2020, 12:31 PM
isnt there a gun thread?

I seen 2-3 more posts from griz fans wanting NDSU game now that they lost their game too with a pioneer school

westnodak93bison
07-28-2020, 01:22 PM
I just don't see a season happening. Too much news coverage acting like covid19 is worse than ebola. Good God they don't even want kids to attend school.

Elvis was a Bison
07-28-2020, 02:15 PM

So, according to you, X>2f(fans) = t(traction)?? This could be a breakthrough in modern math.

I know it's not quite E = mc2, but then again, El Chapo < Einstein.......:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

cbline
07-28-2020, 02:21 PM
I just don't see a season happening. Too much news coverage acting like covid19 is worse than ebola. Good God they don't even want kids to attend school.

As someone who works in a school, here is my take on that. I am part of the leadership team for the high school in which I work, and we have brainstormed some scenarios for what the start of the year might look like. We are eagerly anticipating the guidance from the Minnesota Dept of Education that will come out on the 30th.

Yes, I am concerned about the proximity that I (at age 58) would have with students who may be asymptomatic. I would be with about 25 students per class period for 7 classes. Very few of those would be in more than one of those classes, so I would in classrooms of 30 ft x 30 ft with about 175 different students per day (with no social distancing). The close proximity and extended time with that many students is a concern.

We will likely see a hybrid start of the year: reduce the number of students to 50% of building capacity and produce virtual lessons for students on the days that are not physically on site.

westnodak93bison
07-28-2020, 02:55 PM
As someone who works in a school, here is my take on that. I am part of the leadership team for the high school in which I work, and we have brainstormed some scenarios for what the start of the year might look like. We are eagerly anticipating the guidance from the Minnesota Dept of Education that will come out on the 30th.

Yes, I am concerned about the proximity that I (at age 58) would have with students who may be asymptomatic. I would be with about 25 students per class period for 7 classes. Very few of those would be in more than one of those classes, so I would in classrooms of 30 ft x 30 ft with about 175 different students per day (with no social distancing). The close proximity and extended time with that many students is a concern.

We will likely see a hybrid start of the year: reduce the number of students to 50% of building capacity and produce virtual lessons for students on the days that are not physically on site.I feel for you.. my dad and father-in-law are both retired teachers. And my wife is on the school board. How about teachers like you "distant teaching" via video and have a student teacher in the room to keep order?

The covid stats for the young show little risk.

TransAmBison
07-30-2020, 06:21 PM
I feel for you.. my dad and father-in-law are both retired teachers. And my wife is on the school board. How about teachers like you "distant teaching" via video and have a student teacher in the room to keep order?

The covid stats for the young show little risk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkThat's a pretty good idea...

ALPHAGRIZ1
07-30-2020, 06:23 PM
Only idiot Montana fans would want this game.

Trust me Montana wants NOTHING to do with NDSU. They know what will happen, how embarrassing it will be and what the outcome would be.

Griz are 4 or 5 years away from being semi relevant again. We just don't have the horses like we used to.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Bison bison
07-30-2020, 06:26 PM
How about a double header?

1 pm Montana State vs. NDSU first string offense, second string defense
7 pm Montana vs NDSU second string offense, second string defense

El_Chapo
07-30-2020, 07:52 PM
Only idiot Montana fans would want this game.

Trust me Montana wants NOTHING to do with NDSU. They know what will happen, how embarrassing it will be and what the outcome would be.

Griz are 4 or 5 years away from being semi relevant again. We just don't have the horses like we used to.

haha sounds good

HandoEX
07-30-2020, 09:39 PM

Chapo, start coming up with ideas that make sense like this ^^^

reformedUNDfan
07-30-2020, 10:46 PM
I don't think programs have lost 5 national title games merit a series with NDSU. Montana and SHSU are the same thing, soft programs that were able to skate through in a soft western FCS

bajadanny
07-30-2020, 10:59 PM
I don't think programs have lost 5 national title games merit a series with NDSU. Montana and SHSU are the same thing, soft programs that were able to skate through in a soft western FCS

10-4 on this man

MinotBison
07-30-2020, 11:43 PM

2 NDSU wins either way. :cheers:

southcliffbison
07-31-2020, 04:18 AM
[QUOTE=ALPHAGRIZ1;1440564]Only idiot Montana fans would want this game.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk[/QUOT

With the landscape what it is, Alpha, the Bison, Bobcats, and Griz need oppoents. It shouldn't matter to the Griz (or Bobcats) who they're playing, they just need oppoents, as do the Bison. The Little Sisters of the Poor could field a team and probably fill their schedule.

WeAreThePride
08-01-2020, 09:36 PM

So who has a better resume, and is worthy of playing the Bison?

reformedUNDfan
08-01-2020, 10:24 PM
So who has a better resume, and is worthy of playing the Bison?

literally anyone without 5 championship game losses. Endless possiblities

WeAreThePride
08-02-2020, 10:20 PM
literally anyone without 5 championship game losses. Endless possiblities

Another game against Mississippi Valley State, perhaps?

EC8CH
08-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Another game against Mississippi Valley State, perhaps?

Worst looking team off the bus. Could tell in warm ups they didn't have the horses on the line to compete and it was going to be a blood bath.

WeAreThePride
08-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Worst looking team off the bus. Could tell in warm ups they didn't have the horses on the line to compete and it was going to be a blood bath.

Their left tackle looked like a small school basketball player. Sort of tall, but lanky.

You don't want your left tackle looking lanky going against Greg Menard and... I don't remember who our stud D linemen were that year. Tanguay?

WeAreThePride
08-02-2020, 10:47 PM
Montana's also one of the few teams that has figured out how to beat NDSU in the last decade. That's rare air among FCS programs.

El_Chapo
08-03-2020, 02:10 PM
montana's also one of the few teams that has figured out how to beat ndsu in the last decade. That's rare air among fcs programs.

last second win= dominating huh

unbison
08-03-2020, 02:30 PM
last second win= dominating huh

You are the only one calling dominating

08-03-2020, 11:48 PM
Well someone has to play us, we can't play with ourselves!

EC8CH
08-03-2020, 11:53 PM

We'd go blind.

unbison
08-03-2020, 11:53 PM

We could play our second string would be a better matchup then many games

DakotaOkie
08-04-2020, 01:04 AM
We could play our second string would be a better matchup then many games

Just think about that...the Bison could go undefeated for yet another year.

southcliffbison
08-04-2020, 04:06 AM
I don't understand this infatuation with the Montana Grizzlies …………..they're the second best team in Montana and have been for the last 5 years..... I suggest Larson attempt to sign a home and home (first game in Fargo) with the MSU Bobcats. At least that might be a competitive game. The Griz suck !!!

TAILG8R
08-04-2020, 05:08 AM
I don't understand this infatuation with the Montana Grizzlies …………..they're the second best team in Montana and have been for the last 5 years..... I suggest Larson attempt to sign a home and home (first game in Fargo) with the MSU Bobcats. At least that might be a competitive game. The Griz suck !!!We've already embarrassed them twice in the playoffs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ByeSonBusiness
08-04-2020, 05:32 AM
I don't understand this infatuation with the Montana Grizzlies …………..they're the second best team in Montana and have been for the last 5 years..... I suggest Larson attempt to sign a home and home (first game in Fargo) with the MSU Bobcats. At least that might be a competitive game. The Griz suck !!!

NDSU has had decades where we were not the best team in North Dakota. Just something to consider.

southcliffbison
08-04-2020, 06:40 AM
NDSU has had decades where we were not the best team in North Dakota. Just something to consider.

What does your comment have to do with the Montana Grizzlies sucking ????? If the Bison have to play a Montana team, they should play the best the state has......yes, NDSU has embarrassed the Bobcats in the PO's, but they've embarrassed the Grizzlies, too. OK...…..I give up...…...they both suck !!!! Hell, might as well schedule Carroll College.

CalBison97
08-04-2020, 12:55 PM

Fact check time: which decades? Please include head-to-head records. I can think of the occasional year or 2, but decades?

heffray
08-04-2020, 02:17 PM

While the veracity of this claim is still under investigation, I’m not sure why anyone other than a UN_ fan would try to bring this up. Take this bull crap into the political forum where it belongs... ;)

runtheoption
08-04-2020, 04:00 PM
I am starting the decade with the "0" year and ending with the "9" year. I didn't do any spreadsheet sorting, just manually counted on the always reliable Wikipedia.

1890's: 6-3 them
1900's: 4-3 us, with 1 tie
1910's: 5-3 them
1920's: 8-2 them
1930's: 5-3 them, with 2 ties
1940's: 5-4 them
1950's: 9-1 them
1960's: 5-5 push
1970's: 5-5 push
1980's: 9-1 us
1990's: 7-5 them
2000's: 3-1 them
2010's: 2-0 us

Herd
08-04-2020, 05:28 PM

Youre not being very honest with your statements. While the Cats have come out on top head to head, both the Griz and Cats were ranked in the top 10 last year, and are viewed pretty equally nationally in 2020. Griz were ranked ahead of the Cats in the BSC preseason polls. Yes, head to head the Cats have had the upper hand and went further in the playoff, but they are petty equal.

1998braves64
08-04-2020, 09:37 PM
I am starting the decade with the "0" year and ending with the "9" year. I didn't do any spreadsheet sorting, just manually counted on the always reliable Wikipedia.

1890's: 6-3 them
1900's: 4-3 us, with 1 tie
1910's: 5-3 them
1920's: 8-2 them
1930's: 5-3 them, with 2 ties
1940's: 5-4 them
1950's: 9-1 them
1960's: 5-5 push
1970's: 5-5 push
1980's: 9-1 us
1990's: 7-5 them
2000's: 3-1 them
2010's: 2-0 us

So for the ”record" 8 decades to them 3 for us and 2 decades were "ties”. They also lead the series wins by 15 wins as well?? 62-47-3. But 90s record looks like it includes the 94 and 95 playoff games do those technically count for this purpose?? Not that it really helps cause that just changed that to 6-4 them...

southcliffbison
08-05-2020, 03:07 AM
Youre not being very honest with your statements. While the Cats have come out on top head to head, both the Griz and Cats were ranked in the top 10 last year, and are viewed pretty equally nationally in 2020. Griz were ranked ahead of the Cats in the BSC preseason polls. Yes, head to head the Cats have had the upper hand and went further in the playoff, but they are petty equal.

Really, Herd, who's not being honest here? You say "they're pretty equal", yet, the Bobcats have beaten them the last 5 years and have gone further in the PO's. WTH??? How does this equate to being equal or even "pretty equal"? Sorry, Herd, I don't see the logic here. PS...….I don't dislike the Griz football team…….just hate their fanbase.

El_Chapo
08-05-2020, 04:20 AM
ill ask around bismarck this weekend.

ALPHAGRIZ1
08-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Montana's also one of the few teams that has figured out how to beat NDSU in the last decade. That's rare air among FCS programs.

Last second win with a gimmicky new offense you guys had no film on. Look at what you did the second time around in the playoffs that year.

Montana is fucking embarrassing and has been since 2009 and before that 2001. Some of you guys are just like our fans, living in the past.

ALPHAGRIZ1
08-05-2020, 04:07 PM

Exactly that is how bad the Griz are.........we are being compared to the Cats. Like I said, fucking embarrassing

Kevin
08-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Exactly that is how bad the Griz are.........we are being compared to the Cats. Like I said, fucking embarrassing

So what wrong out there? I know the coaching changes and such but was it your AD?

I'd love to see Montana return to full strength. It'd be fun to have a playoff rival that isn't JMU.

Because JMU is shit and their fans are shitter.

EC8CH
08-05-2020, 04:39 PM

Griz fans who insist they are above that comparison at this moment are a blast to fuck with.

WeAreThePride
08-05-2020, 07:49 PM
FCS football is best when Montana is competitive. They should have a near monopoly on in state talent, and hardly any D1 schools for 500 miles, especially considering the cultural barriers of the Rockies.

There's no good reason they shouldn't be winning double digit games every year, and going deep into the playoffs.

Kinda the FCS version of U Texas.

heffray
08-05-2020, 07:51 PM
So what wrong out there? I know the coaching changes and such but was it your AD?

I'd love to see Montana return to full strength. It'd be fun to have a playoff rival that isn't JMU.

Because JMU is shit and their fans are shitter.

Quoted for truth.

heffray
08-05-2020, 07:52 PM
Griz fans who insist they are above that comparison at this moment are a blast to fuck with.

Any chance we can coax a few in here? I need something to talk about on here now that I've left the political forum.

Kevin
08-05-2020, 09:25 PM
Any chance we can coax a few in here? I need something to talk about on here now that I've left the political forum.

Didn’t get enough attention in your I quit thread jack? Need to get more updoots?

heffray
08-05-2020, 11:44 PM
Didn’t get enough attention in your I quit thread jack? Need to get more updoots?

You know me. When this is all over let’s get an apartment together.

tjbison
08-05-2020, 11:58 PM
a big nope on playing a game in Bismarck, NDSU is in Fargo, thats where the games should be played

GreenfieldBison
08-06-2020, 12:26 AM

Please start a reality show to go with it.

scottietohottie
08-06-2020, 12:32 AM
Any good exercises to get rid of man boobs?

EC8CH
08-06-2020, 12:41 AM
a big nope on playing a game in Bismarck, NDSU is in Fargo, thats where the games should be played

Unless it's scheduled to be played in Grand Forks, then I'd allow it.

No_Skill
08-06-2020, 02:06 AM
This idea still gaining traction?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d73899b2805def0a989c9cdefa444434/tenor.gif?itemid=13272056

Kevin
08-06-2020, 04:44 AM

Why wait?

I get the top bunk.

bison_by_blood
08-06-2020, 10:15 AM

Normally, sure. But if it took a “neutral site” to make the game happen, would you really be against it? Strange times call for outside the box ideas.

heffray
08-06-2020, 02:46 PM

Jogging or “Yogging” (might be a soft J)... but apparently you just run... for an extended period of time...

heffray
08-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Why wait?

I get the top bunk.

I don’t have a bunk bed, so unless you’re bringing yours, sleeping arrangements are still pending...

El_Chapo
08-06-2020, 03:25 PM
After my night at the Lodge Bar in Bismarck.... we are close to having Carson Wentz sponsor the game.

the AO1 BORDER BATTLE

Rock
08-06-2020, 03:36 PM

Not sure if exercise, but switch to whiskey soda cloudy, from whiskey coke, and do more reps?

BisManBison
08-06-2020, 04:27 PM
After my night at the Lodge Bar in Bismarck.... we are close to having Carson Wentz sponsor the game.

the AO1 BORDER BATTLE

How recent was your trip to The Lodge? They closed for this week for the time being. Better go get yourself tested...

TAILG8R
08-06-2020, 05:08 PM
I took a dump when I got up this morning so it's virtually a lock that Charmin will be sponsoring a 64 game winner takes all FCS tournament.

ndsubison1
08-06-2020, 05:25 PM

What about Target Field

Bison bison
08-06-2020, 05:59 PM
Sure.

I'm not going to Minneapolis for quite some time.

1998braves64
08-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Any good exercises to get rid of man boobs?Pushups? And no not the bra. [emoji3] 150 each day except Sunday? That at least tighten them up so your wife gets turned on by them perhaps?? Lol

El_Chapo
08-06-2020, 07:50 PM

the AO1 BORDER BATTLE

Lodge, Elbow Bar. Tomato Tomatoe

Hammerhead
08-06-2020, 09:45 PM
Looks like there will be no Big Sky football this year.

https://kslsports.com/439292/report-big-sky-conference-votes-to-not-play-college-football-in-fall-2020/

ALPHAGRIZ1
08-06-2020, 10:39 PM

Because JMU is shit and their fans are shitter.Lots of things are the problem.

We don't have a coach that can build a program, Hauck took over a NC team then managed to lose all the big games. Never made the team better.

Then in my opinion we recruit soft, coddled, entitled kids. Washington, Oregon and California are our major recruiting states. All left wing states with pussy parents raising even softer pussy kids. Just like Missoula high school football soft as fuck and will never win a damn thing.

ALPHAGRIZ1
08-06-2020, 10:40 PM
Looks like there will be no Big Sky football this year.

https://kslsports.com/439292/report-big-sky-conference-votes-to-not-play-college-football-in-fall-2020/Good, our conference is embarrassing

southcliffbison
08-07-2020, 03:38 AM
Lots of things are the problem.

We don't have a coach that can build a program, Hauck took over a NC team then managed to lose all the big games. Never made the team better.

Then in my opinion we recruit soft, coddled, entitled kids. Washington, Oregon and California are our major recruiting states. All left wing states with pussy parents raising even softer pussy kids. Just like Missoula high school football soft as fuck and will never win a damn thing.

I never did understand this god-like reverence for Bobby Hauck.

El_Chapo
08-07-2020, 03:44 AM
egriz has a thread on this. they are in

TAILG8R
08-07-2020, 06:26 PM
egriz has a thread on this. they are in

The fans are in? Or the AD is posting on Egriz?

ALPHAGRIZ1
08-07-2020, 07:34 PM
The AD is a weak douchebag and the fans adore the weak douchebag making them loser versions of said douchebag