4. ORU
5. Omaha Sun, 6 p.m.

3. USD
6. UND Sun, 8:30 p.m.

2. SDSU
7. Fort Wayne Sat, 8:30 p.m.

ndsubison1
03-01-2020, 01:55 AM
I think Id rather play Omaha if we win. We have any easier time scoring vs them. Good chance it will be us vs SDSU if both teams are at full strength.

NDSU92
03-01-2020, 02:08 AM
I think Id rather play Omaha if we win. We have any easier time scoring vs them. Good chance it will be us vs SDSU if both teams are at full strength.

Yes Omaha for sure. ORU is a sneaky good 4 seed

El_Chapo
03-01-2020, 03:53 AM
Agreed. Go Omaha! (ps they must be mad at us. crushed their chance for 1st dance last year, then destroyed them today. hahaha)

steelbison
03-01-2020, 01:04 PM
We have an easy path to the championship. If we get SDSU and they are healthy it will be a tough match up. We can’t match their interior play with what we have.

Hopefully Dave has a plan to at least slow them down inside or we have no shot of beating them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos
03-01-2020, 07:27 PM
We have an easy path to the championship. If we get SDSU and they are healthy it will be a tough match up. We can’t match their interior play with what we have.

Hopefully Dave has a plan to at least slow them down inside or we have no shot of beating them.

Do you have SDSU going to the Sweet 16 already or something? They're not THAT good. They're flawed just like NDSU is.

El_Chapo
03-01-2020, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=Professor Chaos;1413805]Do you have SDSU going to the Sweet 16 already or something? They're not THAT good. They're flawed just like NDSU

ol danny stanford gives them an advantage down there every year

Professor Chaos
03-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Meh... I think the fact that they generally have a pretty good Summit League caliber team is what gives them the advantage. Really the only upsets they've ever pulled down there was in 2017 when they went from a middling 4 seed to tourney champs. Conversely they've lost as the higher seeded team in both 2015 and 2019.

HoopsBison
03-01-2020, 08:19 PM
Cant wait...ill be down there. Go Bison!

ndsubison1
03-01-2020, 09:31 PM

I wouldnt say easy path. ORU would be a challenge.

Bisonator98
03-01-2020, 10:16 PM
I wouldnt say easy path. ORU would be a challenge.

It's an easy path and no reason they shouldn't be in the championship game unless they shit the bed.

stevdock
03-01-2020, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=Professor Chaos;1413805]Do you have SDSU going to the Sweet 16 already or something? They're not THAT good. They're flawed just like NDSU

There are a lot of you guys that whine about this being outside of Brookings every year. The whining is starting to sound like the rest of FCS football the last 10 years in the playoffs. If we are really a good team, then we'll be able to handle this also.

El_Chapo
03-01-2020, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=El_Chapo;1413812]

There are a lot of you guys that whine about this being outside of Brookings every year. The whining is starting to sound like the rest of FCS football the last 10 years in the playoffs. If we are really a good team, then we'll be able to handle this also.

40 miles vs 1400 miles is a tad bit difference. beating sdsu in the tournament and watching the 12,000 crying bunnies is pretty dam satisfying!

ndsubison1
03-01-2020, 11:54 PM
Easy drive for a lot of Bison fans. Get it done.

NDSUstudent
03-02-2020, 02:55 AM
It is only an easier road since it doesn't involve playing two SD teams back to back. ORU does pose some matchup issues with their size but it seems like they struggle away from Tulsa. Omaha seems to run hot and cold, it could be a battle or we could pound them. We do without a doubt matchup better against the Mavs.

Denver isn't going to roll over and die either. Need to come out ready or we could pull an SDSU. I will say this about Dave, outside of one game against IUPUI he has historically had the team playing pretty well in SF.

23Bison
03-02-2020, 01:27 PM
Bottom line is that the guys just need to play ball. Can't be having these 5 minute scoring droughts this late in the season or it will be cut short. Play some D and drive to the rim. Make the other team D up and not just stand and watch us hoist 3's all tournament.

ndsubison1
03-02-2020, 01:35 PM
It's an easy path and no reason they shouldn't be in the championship game unless they shit the bed.

You are entitled to your opinion

El_Chapo
03-02-2020, 02:06 PM
You are entitled to your opinion

i was suprised to see the ken pom ratios for the summit.
SDSU was 1 NDSU was 2. but he had NDSU at only 56% to make finals? whaaa?

Mr Meaty
03-02-2020, 02:28 PM
Men come out and play like they did on last Saturday, there should not be anyone that can touch them. Need some more offensive production from Rocky. Rocky's D has been solid this last stretch of games.

Professor Chaos
03-02-2020, 03:06 PM
Men come out and play like they did on last Saturday, there should not be anyone that can touch them. Need some more offensive production from Rocky. Rocky's D has been solid this last stretch of games.
Yeah, I'd like to see Rocky take advantage of mismatches on screen switches more than he does and post up smaller defenders (and by more than he does I mean "at all"). He still doesn't look completely comfortable in the post on the offensive end but he's improving and definitely capable of putting defenses in a bind if he gets a little guy on him.

SlickVic
03-02-2020, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I'd like to see Rocky take advantage of mismatches on screen switches more than he does and post up smaller defenders (and by more than he does I mean "at all"). He still doesn't look completely comfortable in the post on the offensive end but he's improving and definitely capable of putting defenses in a bind if he gets a little guy on him.

mouse in the house! he also needs 2 keep shooting them 3 balls, he has a nice stroke and will hit some big shots

westnodak93bison
03-02-2020, 03:58 PM
It's an easy path and no reason they shouldn't be in the championship game unless they shit the bed.Exactly. Show up and perform. Summit League is weak.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SlickVic
03-02-2020, 04:07 PM
has any1 seen the odds 2 win the hole thing

THEsocalledfan
03-02-2020, 04:24 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Sioux Falls! Oh, wait a minute.....cue the SDSU mockery.....

Bison03
03-02-2020, 04:50 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Sioux Falls? Oh, wait a minute.....cue the SDSU mockery.....
Sioux Falls is SDSU’s Frisco. I mean...they have an undefeated record there just like Bison football in Frisco.

bisonfan08
03-02-2020, 05:37 PM
My crew and I are freakin jacked for the tournament as usual. Need the team to play 3 more games like we did Saturday and we'll be dancing. You can find us in the front row, consuming a zillion beers....let's goooooooo!

bisoneer
03-03-2020, 12:37 AM
Some national news story mentioned a health expert suggesting to allow march madness to happen with no spectators at arenas...hope that doesn't happen.

CAS4127
03-03-2020, 12:39 AM
Some national news story mentioned a health expert suggesting to allow march madness to happen with no spectators at arenas...hope that doesn't happen.

Sounds like they should also be contributing to the Climate Change thread.

KSBisonFan
03-03-2020, 01:37 AM
mouse in the house! he also needs 2 keep shooting them 3 balls, he has a nice stroke and will hit some big shots

I'd like to see Rocky stop chucking 3's. Get in the lane and get physical. We've got other guys to shoot 3's.

ndsubison1
03-03-2020, 03:49 AM
has any1 seen the odds 2 win the hole thing

Circa Sports has:

NDSU +200
SDSU +210
USD +500
ORU +500
Omaha +2200
UND +3400
PFW +7200
Denver +16000

bisoneer
03-04-2020, 03:37 AM
I'd like to see Rocky stop chucking 3's. Get in the lane and get physical. We've got other guys to shoot 3's.
Agree he needs to be in rebound position late in the half’s.

unbison
03-04-2020, 12:10 PM
IMO Rocky is fine stretching the floor Griesel and ward are also tenacious on the offensive boards

SDbison
03-04-2020, 12:11 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Sioux Falls! Oh, wait a minute.....cue the SDSU mockery..... Should be a good time other then seeing all the Bunny turd fans who somehow think they always deserve the home court for the tourney. Also the weather will be unusually very nice. High of 67 Saturday and 65 on Sunday.

heckler
03-04-2020, 12:31 PM
Move it to Minneapolis already.

SlickVic
03-04-2020, 01:01 PM
when rocky starts hitting them 3s they are devastating he is the best shooter on the team and clutch! if big luke moorman was allowed to do that we would already have a sweet 16 banner

SlickVic
03-04-2020, 01:02 PM
also, 2-1 thats whats known as a heavy favorite lets go bison hopefully them buddy turns drive that number up a bit im tryn 2 get rich over here

THEsocalledfan
03-04-2020, 01:34 PM
I'm really curious about attendance this weekend. I always sell tickets for this every year, and demand feels really, really soft. I slashed my prices due to it. This corona virus shit may bite me in the ass.

El_Chapo
03-04-2020, 01:59 PM
Move it to Minneapolis already.

Please and Thank you .

Ps. Cant wait to see Gaptooth's Frisco trip being reincarnated in sioux falls monday/tuesday... what a pathetic sight that will be.
1st year with the 20-25 dipshit und fans that will show up. thankfully the hockey fanbase won't follow thier BB team

HoopsBison
03-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Congrats to the following NDSU players on regular season awards.

1st Team Vinnie Shahid and Tyson Ward

Douglas Wilson of SDSU wins player of the year.

El_Chapo
03-05-2020, 07:31 PM
SDSU swept the awards. what a joke league. time to leave

Bison03
03-05-2020, 07:34 PM
They got 2 of the awards...not a sweep. Time for you to leave....lol

HoopsBison
03-05-2020, 07:59 PM
They got 2 of the awards...not a sweep. Time for you to leave....lol

Individual awards.

Player of the Year- Douglas Wilson SDSU
Coach of the Year- Eric Henderson SDSU
Newcomer Of the Year- Douglas Wilson SDSU
Freshman of the Year- Noah Freidel SDSU
Defensive Player Of the Year- Matt Pile Omaha
6th Man- Marlon Ruffin Omaha

Bison03
03-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Individual awards.

Player of the Year- Douglas Wilson SDSU
Coach of the Year- Eric Henderson SDSU
Newcomer Of the Year- Douglas Wilson SDSU
Freshman of the Year- Noah Freidel SDSU
Defensive Player Of the Year- Matt Pile Omaha
6th Man- Marlon Ruffin Omaha
So...not a sweep. I am more pissed at Lakes’ continual shitting on this team, program, coach, and league. In his mind; we should be the “Dunk City” Florida Gulf Coast team from a few years ago, and playing in the Mountain West to get any credibility. Reality is still pretty damn good. Regular season champions, #1 seed in the tournament, favorite to go to the dance. His commentary is old and tired; but then again, entertaining as well. Kinda like Mc Feely! Ha!

Grizzled
03-05-2020, 08:15 PM
Please and Thank you .

Ps. Cant wait to see Gaptooth's Frisco trip being reincarnated in sioux falls monday/tuesday... what a pathetic sight that will be.
1st year with the 20-25 dipshit und fans that will show up. thankfully the hockey fanbase won't follow thier BB team

Just like our football fans that don’t follow our basketball team? Our one near sellout this year was great.

NDSU1980
03-05-2020, 10:45 PM

Don't tell me, you want to find a FBS basketball conference? :rofl:

El_Chapo
03-06-2020, 05:18 AM
Don't tell me, you want to find a FBS basketball conference? :rofl:

Mountain West has the #1 team in the country....:banghead:

Professor Chaos
03-06-2020, 05:23 AM
Mountain West has the #1 team in the country....:banghead:
When did Kansas join the Mountain West???

And joining the MWC isn't the best plan if it grinds your gears that much to lose out on awards to guys from SDSU.

El_Chapo
03-06-2020, 02:25 PM
When did Kansas join the Mountain West???

And joining the MWC isn't the best plan if it grinds your gears that much to lose out on awards to guys from SDSU.

yea good point, we already lost to the real SDSU once in spokane, i was there in row 3

El_Chapo
03-06-2020, 02:26 PM
ps- if anyone has 2 tickets for ndsu saturday, pm me. an ex ndsu basketball player needs 2. Just thought i'd check here first. *TAKEN CARE OF NOW*

DakotaSportsFan
03-06-2020, 02:44 PM
I have 3 Summit League Men's session tickets that I cannot use. Sec 115 lower level, Row T. This would be for the Sunday night games - UND/USD, Omaha/Oral Roberts. Anyone interested for $100? This is less than you are able to buy 3 nosebleed seats for with the ticketmaster fees+taxes.

El_Chapo
03-06-2020, 03:09 PM
I have 3 Summit League Men's session tickets that I cannot use. Sec 115 lower level, Row T. This would be for the Sunday night games - UND/USD, Omaha/Oral Roberts. Anyone interested for $100? This is less than you are able to buy 3 nosebleed seats for with the ticketmaster fees+taxes.

looks around for und/usd fans. NOPE! ha ha

but this is a good deal for $100 good luck

(ps- every march I get to enjoy the dumbest collection of sports fans in the world , dealing with selling tickets on craigslist sioux falls makes you lose brain cells by the minute, its hilarious...)

Professor Chaos
03-06-2020, 03:41 PM
So apparently NDSU can't even get rid of 50 free student tickets for the men's game tomorrow night down in Sioux Falls. They sent out a tweet yesterday morning that they have free tickets to the first 50 students that claim them and then this morning they sent out another tweet saying its last call to claim tickets.

El_Chapo
03-06-2020, 04:09 PM
So apparently NDSU can't even get rid of 50 free student tickets for the men's game tomorrow night down in Sioux Falls. They sent out a tweet yesterday morning that they have free tickets to the first 50 students that claim them and then this morning they sent out another tweet saying its last call to claim tickets.

this isn't new. ive NEVER seen students down here in sioux falls for this. Remember the year woody won it for us? the usa today article that went out for AP said "a group of 200-300 40 year old dirt farmers rushed the court"

THIS is why we need a kick in the ass for this program. but I digress.

Bww's pounding beers,then more at game, scarletts, copper kettle across road for breakfast at 2am & $49 Best Value Hotel with 3-4 students sharing a room should be a mandatory 3-4 days of fun for 18-22 yr olds.

bisonfan08
03-06-2020, 04:12 PM

It is really sad, my group sits front row of the "student section" every tournament and we are usually the only ones there....sometimes for the championship game some students will come down but usually it's us, the band and then the fans in the NDSU team section and a few scattered around the arena. The year Woody won it was understandable as the interstate was closed so people couldn't get there if they weren't already but no reason we can get more there. The tournament is a blast

BattleBorn
03-06-2020, 05:28 PM
It is really sad, my group sits front row of the "student section" every tournament and we are usually the only ones there....sometimes for the championship game some students will come down but usually it's us, the band and then the fans in the NDSU team section and a few scattered around the arena. The year Woody won it was understandable as the interstate was closed so people couldn't get there if they weren't already but no reason we can get more there. The tournament is a blast

I was REALLY hoping to make it this year but life happened. Will be cheering from Louisville!

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
03-06-2020, 10:13 PM
this isn't new. ive NEVER seen students down here in sioux falls for this. Remember the year woody won it for us? the usa today article that went out for AP said "a group of 200-300 40 year old dirt farmers rushed the court"

Bww's pounding beers,then more at game, scarletts, copper kettle across road for breakfast at 2am & $49 Best Value Hotel with 3-4 students sharing a room should be a mandatory 3-4 days of fun for 18-22 yr olds.

Well that's total B.S. 2014 & 2015 had fair student turnouts, but I know you like to exaggerate Lakes. I agree the past few years have been terrible for student turn out, seems like it's been dying ever since my senior year in '16-'17.

El_Chapo
03-07-2020, 02:00 PM
Well that's total B.S. 2014 & 2015 had fair student turnouts, but I know you like to exaggerate Lakes. I agree the past few years have been terrible for student turn out, seems like it's been dying ever since my senior year in '16-'17.

Sure Jan.

Ok its Gameday.... we doing this as a game thread for all 3 games or what we thinking ?

gotta jump on denver early, dont let thier star player put up 40 on us. Also the SDSU fans will be there after halftime and 10,000 of them will be 100% behind Denver. So don't give them any ammunition and have a 10+ lead by halftime

SDbison
03-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Sure Jan.

Ok its Gameday.... we doing this as a game thread for all 3 games or what we thinking ?

gotta jump on denver early, dont let thier star player put up 40 on us. Also the SDSU fans will be there after halftime and 10,000 of them will be 100% behind Denver. So don't give them any ammunition and have a 10+ lead by halftime What Lakes? You not coming to Sioux Falls? I plan to go to BWW mid-afternoon for beers and hopefully talk with some Bison fans. Maybe find someone with an extra ticket close to the court. Those VIP section tickets are the best.

El_Chapo
03-07-2020, 10:13 PM
What Lakes? You not coming to Sioux Falls? I plan to go to BWW mid-afternoon for beers and hopefully talk with some Bison fans. Maybe find someone with an extra ticket close to the court. Those VIP section tickets are the best.

no 1 will go, seems like everyone is football fans. :(

semobison
03-08-2020, 03:32 AM
Fort Wayne leads the Jacks 40-33 at the half!

SDbison
03-08-2020, 03:51 AM
Bunnies suck......their fans are assholes. Rude pieces of trash to Bison fans in Sioux Falls.

SDbison
03-08-2020, 03:52 AM
Fort Wayne leads the Jacks 40-33 at the half! Would love to see them lose tonight. They think they somehow deserve home court.

ndsubison1
03-08-2020, 03:57 AM
Why does Freidel seem like a dbag

BadlandsBison
03-08-2020, 03:59 AM
Bunnies suck......their fans are assholes. Rude pieces of trash to Bison fans in Sioux Falls.

Their fans are by far the worst. And I've been to Youngstown.

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:03 AM
Why does Freidel seem like a dbag Because he is.......

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:05 AM
Refs gonna give every benefit to the jackasses the rest of this game.

semobison
03-08-2020, 04:05 AM
Would love to see them lose tonight. They think they somehow deserve home court.

Yep, my dislike of the Jacks has grown the last few years. 57-56 Fort Wayne 9:26 to play. I really don't like this Friedel kid for the Bunnies. Kid has an attitude And is only a freshman!

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:08 AM
Yep, my dislike of the Jacks has grown the last few years. 57-56 Fort Wayne 9:26 to play. I really don't like this Friedel kid for the Bunnies. Kid has an attitude And is only a freshman! Their arrogance is unbelievable. Fans talking trash as we left tonight. Booing our players.

ByeSonBusiness
03-08-2020, 04:20 AM

Chapo...my man....you held my wallet and keys while I did the lay-up free throw 3 pointer half court shot contest in 2014 against IPFW for the Ship in the old Sioux Falls arena.

But yeah...NDSU students are nowhere to be seen nowadays on the tv anyway. Real shame.

ndsubison1
03-08-2020, 04:28 AM
bahahahaha

stevdock
03-08-2020, 04:28 AM
Freidel on the bench to end. Hilarious.

Vet70
03-08-2020, 04:29 AM
How sweet it is.

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:30 AM
this loss so deserving to bunny players and fans......suck it a holes!

23Bison
Was a fun game to watch. Enjoyed watching the rabbits try to play catch-up the entire time.

AKBison
Lol at SDSU fans.

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:32 AM
Now their dbag fans will come to our games to cheer against us. They just suck.

EC8CH
03-08-2020, 04:33 AM
It's turning out the biggest advantage SDSU has with the tournament being in Sioux Falls is their short bus ride home after they exit in the first round.

El_Chapo
03-08-2020, 04:34 AM
bahaha. NDSU > sdsu in FB & BB

semobison

It is easy to not like this guy unless your a Jacks fan. Kid had 32 tonight though. He can play!

Vet70

The bunny board is going to blow up over this one.

EC8CH

Cody Larson 2.0

NDSU92
03-08-2020, 04:36 AM
10k bunny fans cheer against us as we squeak it out. 500 Bison fans stick around to cheer against SDSU actually lose.

As Bart Scott said “Poetic Justice!” 2 years in a row going home on their first night.

TOOOOOO SWEEEET

NDSU92
03-08-2020, 04:38 AM

He shows his experience level as a true freshman through his whining about every single call. He is an absolute baller no doubt about it but his behavior surely does him no favors

ThunderDan
You all do realize we were three points away from being the clowns, right?

NorthernBison
Karma at its finest.

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:39 AM
Again, multiple cases of their fans being dicks to NDSU fans tonight. WHAT A DELIGHTFUL TREAT TO SEE THEM LOSE!

NorthernBison
03-08-2020, 04:40 AM
It is easy to not like this guy unless your a Jacks fan. Kid had 32 tonight though. He can play!

He had 35 I believe.

NDSU92
03-08-2020, 04:40 AM
You all do realize we were three points away from being the clowns, right?

What does that have to do with SDSU shitting the bed for the second year in a row

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:41 AM
You all do realize we were three points away from being the clowns, right? So what? We won! They tried to give us shit as we walked out of arena tonight. So deserving for them to choke 2 years in a row.

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:43 AM
He had 35 I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk One player does not make a team. Bunny turds are young and made mistakes tonight. Too bad....so sad.

EC8CH
03-08-2020, 04:45 AM
Post SDSU loss SDbison is my favorite SDbison.

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:47 AM
Post SDSU loss SDbison is my favorite SDbison. I was there tonight yelling like a fool for the Bison. Bison Pride!

NDSUstudent
03-08-2020, 04:48 AM
You all do realize we were three points away from being the clowns, right?Their fans are the epitome of trash.... I love this. Don't care if we win by 1 or 100 because we are playing Monday and that is all that matters

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

NorthernBison
03-08-2020, 04:49 AM
One player does not make a team. Bunny turds are young and made mistakes tonight. Too bad....so sad.

True.

I didn’t watch the game. Was watching our girls complete an unbeaten 27-0 season.

I hate the Rabbits so passionately that watching them ruins my day so it’s easy to change the channel.

SDbison
03-08-2020, 04:50 AM
Their fans are the epitome of trash.... I love this. Don't care if we win by 1 or 100 because we are playing Monday and that is all that matters

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk Met and sat next to your brother tonight.......great guy just like you!

EC8CH
03-08-2020, 04:50 AM
Their fans are the epitome of trash.... I love this. Don't care if we win by 1 or 100 because we are playing Monday and that is all that matters

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

100% straight facts.

Christopher Moen
03-08-2020, 04:57 AM
The bunny board is going to blow up over this one.

Why? They've only lost the last two Summit League Tournament games they've played in. No big deal....right?

El_Chapo
03-08-2020, 05:00 AM
hows that home court win streak now jackmd?? filbert??

BisonHorns
03-08-2020, 05:11 AM
Jackrabbit tears are the tastiest tears.

KSBisonFan
03-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Who are you rooting for us to play Monday?

I'd rather we play Omaha. ORU has some talent and matchups that have caused us problems in the past. I expected ORU to be top 2 in the conference going into this season. Go Mavs.

heffray
03-08-2020, 02:31 PM
this loss so deserving to bunny players and fans......suck it a holes!

YEAH!!!! Fuckem.

ndsubison1
03-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Who are you rooting for us to play Monday?

I'd rather we play Omaha. ORU has some talent and matchups that have caused us problems in the past. I expected ORU to be top 2 in the conference going into this season. Go Mavs.

ORU is tougher matchup in my opinion.

El_Chapo
03-08-2020, 04:11 PM
gotta cheer for Omaha So hard.

steelbison
03-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Glad SDSU lost. But they did t have Wilson which is like us not having Ward or Vinny. We dont have either of them last night, we would have been blown out. SDSU will be tough next year. Almost everyone back and we lose our two best players

heffray
03-08-2020, 04:55 PM
Glad SDSU lost. But they did t have Wilson which is like us not having Ward or Vinny. We dont have either of them last night, we would have been blown out. SDSU will be tough next year. Almost everyone back and we lose our two best players

Which will make their Tourney choke-job that much more satisfying in 2021...

Tony Almeida
03-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Freidel is gone anyway if that transfer rule passes.

Bison"FANatic"
03-08-2020, 07:35 PM

That was my thought also. If he can transfer without consequences the rabbits just developed him for someone else.

ByeSonBusiness
03-08-2020, 07:52 PM
Post SDSU loss SDbison is my favorite SDbison.

Yes the big energy he brings is delightful. I have never had any sort of problem with SDSU in any way, shape, or form. I enjoy seeing them choke merely because that's one less barrier to NDSU dancing. SDBison must get his cheerios pissed in frequently or something because the dude relishes jackrabbit failure in a yuge way.

ndsubison1
03-08-2020, 11:32 PM

He would be a good fit on Iowa

NDSUstudent
03-09-2020, 12:43 AM
ORU is rolling...I hope we got all the bad basketball out of our system on Saturday.

ndsubison1
03-09-2020, 12:44 AM
We gotta bring it tomorrow and not let ORU have their way down low

Mr Meaty
03-09-2020, 12:44 AM
ORU is rolling...I hope we got all the bad basketball out of our system on Saturday.

Will have our hands full with ORU. Need to play better than last night. You boys got this. Go do it.

Herd
03-09-2020, 01:10 AM
We gotta bring it tomorrow and not let ORU have their way down low

Seems like Rocky would be tailored to guard Obanor, but then we got no one to guard Znesekasi. Personally, I’d play Rocky and Witz together on them to start the game. You saw what doubling did . . . A 3 barrage.

BisonHorns
03-09-2020, 01:13 AM
Yes the big energy he brings is delightful. I have never had any sort of problem with SDSU in any way, shape, or form. I enjoy seeing them choke merely because that's one less barrier to NDSU dancing. SDBison must get his cheerios pissed in frequently or something because the dude relishes jackrabbit failure in a yuge way.

They are our biggest rival in every sport. It is only natural to relish in their misery. I am with sdbison. Jacks losing feels as good to me as bison winning.

KSBisonFan
03-09-2020, 01:49 AM
If we play interior defense like we did last night, ORU will beat us.

bisoneer
03-09-2020, 02:00 AM
Coyotes are choking in first half vs UND by 23-10.

westnodak93bison
03-09-2020, 02:16 AM
Does the SL champion really deserve more than a 15 seed?

ByeSonBusiness
03-09-2020, 02:27 AM
Hell yea usd

SDbison
03-09-2020, 02:42 AM
Hell yea usd What? I don't like UND, but I would rather see a lower seed team move on. Assuming we can beat ORU that would make the final easier than playing USD. The South Dakota schools can fight over the women's championship.

natstar1
03-09-2020, 02:54 AM
Just curious was Moody injured earlier in the year?

Bison03
03-09-2020, 02:59 AM
This game is brutal to watch. Fouls a plenty. Yotes taking control.

KSBisonFan
03-09-2020, 03:24 AM
This game is brutal to watch. Fouls a plenty. Yotes taking control.

I hope we don't get this crew to officiate our game. Horrible calls on both ends the entire game.

NorthernBison
03-09-2020, 03:33 AM
USD up 1 with a minute left

JohnnyExtacy
03-09-2020, 03:33 AM
Does the SL champion really deserve more than a 15 seed?

No.

Really down year in the summit. Pretty bad basketball all the way around.

blackdiamond2
03-09-2020, 03:41 AM
UND up 3 with 2.8 seconds left.

KSBisonFan
03-09-2020, 03:43 AM
UND wins 74-71.

Bison03
03-09-2020, 03:45 AM
6 vs 7 semifinal game. Crazy.

DePereBisonFan
03-09-2020, 03:56 AM
6 vs 7 semifinal game. Crazy.

It's really stunning. I felt embarrassed that we almost lost to Denver....but at least we didn't lose. Yikes. I wonder how SDSU will do in the NIT.

ByeSonBusiness
03-09-2020, 04:00 AM
What? I don't like UND, but I would rather see a lower seed team move on. Assuming we can beat ORU that would make the final easier than playing USD. The South Dakota schools can fight over the women's championship.

I cheer against UND under any* circumstance. Probably a bit like you and our brothers in Brookings.

*subject to conditions: if they are playing the commies or something.

ndsubison1
03-09-2020, 04:09 AM
Just curious was Moody injured earlier in the year?

Yes injured in Dec.

Hammersmith
03-09-2020, 04:11 AM
It's really stunning. I felt embarrassed that we almost lost to Denver....but at least we didn't lose. Yikes. I wonder how SDSU will do in the NIT.

Can't believe that will happen. Maybe CBI or CIT if they decide to accept an invite without their star player.

Mr Meaty
03-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Can't believe that will happen. Maybe CBI or CIT if they decide to accept an invite without their star player.

Either way they will be without Wilson. Really no reason to bring him back even for one of these tourneys.

THEsocalledfan
03-09-2020, 12:53 PM

NDSU hold the NIT autobid?

Mr Meaty
03-09-2020, 12:57 PM
NDSU hold the NIT autobid?

yes
ten char

El_Chapo
03-09-2020, 01:44 PM
coyotes were horrible last night and then und basically gave the game away back to them.. had to laugh.

didnt PFW play NDSU tough that last outing? NDSU vs ORU is Title Game, Period.

tcbison
03-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Seems like Rocky would be tailored to guard Obanor, but then we got no one to guard Znesekasi. Personally, I’d play Rocky and Witz together on them to start the game. You saw what doubling did . . . A 3 barrage.

I agree that Rocky and Witz should be on the floor at the same time for this game. I think Witz should play more and could really help tonight.

ndsubison1
03-09-2020, 03:45 PM
Yotes somewhat underachieved this season with a solid starting 5 on paper. No bench though.

KSBisonFan
03-09-2020, 04:16 PM
I agree that Rocky and Witz should be on the floor at the same time for this game. I think Witz should play more and could really help tonight.

I agree. Doubling Nzekwesi didn't work for Omaha. It took ORU 1 possession to figure that out. I also think switching to a zone ocassionally when Obanor and Nzekwesi are on the floor together would be worth a try. Problem there is rebounding. Anything to get them uncomfortable.

I just know that if we switch/hedge screens like we did against Denver, we'll get beat. We've got to do a better job of defending the paint and that starts by not allowing their bigs to set up shop anywhere they want to. Also, attack them inside and try to get them in foul trouble!

Definitely a tough matchup for us.

El_Chapo
03-09-2020, 04:26 PM
gotta slow down burns... he's the key for ORU.

if I AM ORU coach, I pound NDSU down low with thier 2 big guys all game long... but hell, if you watched ORU last night, they were running and gunning and playing loose. so who knows.

SDbison
03-09-2020, 04:31 PM
There will be thousands of ORU fans (loser SDSU fans that are bitter due to their team's choke job) in the stands tonight. The SDSU fans will be cheering and booing loudly against NDSU. Need a bunch of local Bison fans and maybe several dozen last minute Bison fans to make the trip to Sioux Falls. We need to let these guys know they are appreciated. I will be there tonight.re

ndsubison1
03-09-2020, 05:26 PM
I agree. Doubling Nzekwesi didn't work for Omaha. It took ORU 1 possession to figure that out. I also think switching to a zone ocassionally when Obanor and Nzekwesi are on the floor together would be worth a try. Problem there is rebounding. Anything to get them uncomfortable.

I just know that if we switch/hedge screens like we did against Denver, we'll get beat. We've got to do a better job of defending the paint and that starts by not allowing their bigs to set up shop anywhere they want to. Also, attack them inside and try to get them in foul trouble!

Definitely a tough matchup for us.

Burns ia good off screens. Cant let Abmas get set outside, and Obanor is actually a pretty efficient 3 pt shooter. Im not sure how we will counter their inside game. Put Witz on Nzekwesi. Rocky can be on Obanor. Hayes may have to get some minutes.

THEsocalledfan
03-09-2020, 05:32 PM
With USD and SDSU out, struggling to unload 2 tickets for tonight. Section 110, row E. $20 gets you both. PM me if interested.

AKBison
03-10-2020, 01:52 AM
Boy, the Fawkers vs Dons is pure garbage ball.

El_Chapo
03-10-2020, 02:19 AM
PFW 2-15. 3 point land. if they just stop that and go to the hoo theyd be winning

ByeSonBusiness
03-10-2020, 02:21 AM
Sather is better than Richman. His roster is trash.

Bison03
03-10-2020, 02:28 AM
Fhawkers up 7 and Stewart only with 3 is the I guess good for them. What they will do when the 3 doesn’t fall like the last 6 minutes is the concern.

THEsocalledfan
03-10-2020, 02:31 AM
See ticket exchange if anyone want to come down. I have two lower bowl seats I'll sell together for $20.

westnodak93bison
03-10-2020, 02:33 AM
Sather is better than Richman. His roster is trash.Agree. Jory > Richman as well.

NDSU92
03-10-2020, 02:36 AM
Sather is better than Richman. His roster is trash.

I really like Sather. I imagine he'll wise up and get the hell outta town in the next couple years.

Bisonator98
03-10-2020, 02:42 AM
This has to be the weakest the Summit League has been in years. These teams are awful.

ndsubison1
03-10-2020, 02:46 AM
Not only did SDSU choke, but Nagy for Wright State choked tonight.

westnodak93bison
03-10-2020, 02:53 AM
Is Dave gonna put our #11 on Stewart tomorrow night?

ndsubison1
03-10-2020, 03:00 AM

I say Ward if they finish it out.

Ward- Stewart
Shahid- Brown
Samuelson- Eikens
Griesel- Walter
Kreuser- Rebraca

Bison03
03-10-2020, 03:07 AM
We need Eady back tomorrow.

ByeSonBusiness
03-10-2020, 03:14 AM
So it appears its us and The Outhouse tomorrow.

Lets fucking go boys. Put an athlete on Stewart and go from there.

NDSU92
03-10-2020, 03:18 AM

I would love to see Cam on Stewart. If he puts his mind to it he can really play some lockdown D. Not at all worried about defending them inside after what I saw tonight. We roll and it'll be against UND to boot. Big screen @ Scruffy Duffies on national television. Going to be a great Tuesday night.

HerdThat!
03-10-2020, 03:22 AM
Gonna be awesome getting to shit on SDSU by winning in their backyard again while shitting on UND and ending their season

El_Chapo
03-10-2020, 03:23 AM
Fargo Media = 24 hour Boner Alert.
go to a 153th ranked medical.school doctor to check that out.

reason #374858 why NDSU shouldve moved up 5 years ago

no way I drive down for NCC 2.0 vs und. hell no

Bison03
03-10-2020, 03:25 AM
Biggest game is the history of this rivalry in any sport, not even close. Cant wait! Anyone know what ESPN announcers we got calling the game tomorrow?

southcliffbison
03-10-2020, 03:44 AM

Crimony, Chapo. Can't we just enjoy the parade? No reason to dump on this...….relax.

runtheoption
03-10-2020, 03:47 AM
UND's coach gives a lively interview. Sounds like a pretty fun guy to play for.

NDSU92
03-10-2020, 04:00 AM

Chapo take some solace that after tomorrow the most watched sporting event in UND history will be them getting stomped by NDSU on our way to consecutive dances. This game might barely crack our top 25 most televised

Burrows
03-10-2020, 04:08 AM
Chapo take some solace that after tomorrow the most watched sporting event in UND history will be them getting stomped by NDSU on our way to consecutive dances. This game might barely crack our top 25 most televised

https://media0.giphy.com/media/9Y6n9TR7U07ew/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
03-10-2020, 04:15 AM

Youd rather boycott a UND matchup to go to the dance, then go support NDSU. Got it.

El_Chapo
03-10-2020, 05:06 AM
Youd rather boycott a UND matchup to go to the dance, then go support NDSU. Got it.

can cheer on NDSU other ways
this is the exact reason NDSU should not be staying put and dividing attention/exposure with und or even sdsu/usd/uni

siouxfan512
03-10-2020, 05:08 AM
General comments to the thread....

Seems to be some positive stuff on here regarding coach sather, my initial impressions are positive though I’m not the biggest basketball guy, just a casual fan. Though compared to the former goon, he seems much more genuine.... I was never a big Jones fan.

Between NDSU and UND I only saw the first game, was on vacation for the second and only saw the highlight of Stewart winning it. So no idea what to expect for tomorrow. I have to imagine UND hopes that a few SU guys get in foul trouble and that Marlon can have another dominant game. There doesn’t appear to be enough depth to play it differently.

Regardless, UND and NDSU to go to the dance and on national TV certainly makes for a fun matchup. I’ll give NDSU the edge in talent, but you also almost lost to Denver... point being it is March so who the heck know what teams show up and what will happen.

Enjoy the game everyone!

HoopsBison
03-10-2020, 06:44 AM
I already miss Brian Jones... Paul Sather can coach....has UND way ahead of schedule.

wagsabison
03-10-2020, 09:03 AM
can cheer on NDSU other ways
this is the exact reason NDSU should not be staying put and dividing attention/exposure with und or even sdsu/usd/uni

Your reaction to this just proves that you consider und our biggest rival.

THEsocalledfan
03-10-2020, 11:47 AM
Chapo,

I know you like to have fun. I know you like to be a character online. But, I will seriously question how much of an NDSU fan if you are not in the house. We need you. (not like you wife needs you.....you get the idea....)

El_Chapo
03-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Chapo,

I know you like to have fun. I know you like to be a character online. But, I will seriously question how much of an NDSU fan if you are not in the house. We need you. (not like you wife needs you.....you get the idea....)

i havent attended a ndsu/und game since 2003 & I wont start today

scottietohottie
03-10-2020, 01:04 PM

:judges::judges::judges:

THEsocalledfan
03-10-2020, 01:35 PM

Its official; Chapo is not an NDSU fan.

heffray
03-10-2020, 02:10 PM
We better mop the floor with these fucks...

Bison 4 Life
03-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Its official; Chapo is not an NDSU fan.

You’re just learning that now?

NDSU92
03-10-2020, 02:15 PM
We better mop the floor with these fucks...

Shutting down Stewart is the key to winning. No one else on their roster should have a chance of going off

El_Chapo
03-10-2020, 02:49 PM
lotta cialis/viagra taken this morning in the fargo media. what a joke.

Cant Greisel guard him? bigger guy.

imabison
03-10-2020, 02:58 PM

Has Eady been ruled out for tonights game??

Keys used to be guard Stewart hard, however he will gets points, get Rebraca pissed off, and dont let walters get carried away.

ndsubison1
03-10-2020, 03:53 PM

Griesel is too slow for Stewart

Mr Meaty
03-10-2020, 05:31 PM
Has Eady been ruled out for tonights game??

Keys used to be guard Stewart hard, however he will gets points, get Rebraca pissed off, and dont let walters get carried away.

Richman said last night they would evaluate him last night. I am not sure if he passed. I would hope at minimum they evaluate him today. But the need to not push him back unless he is ready. Eady has a lot of life ahead of him.

Tony Almeida
03-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Its official; Chapo is not an NDSU fan.Turns out Lakes was never a Bison fan to begin with at all. Bisonville was just the first fan forum he trolled.

El_Chapo
03-10-2020, 10:17 PM
Turns out Lakes was never a Bison fan to begin with at all. Bisonville was just the first fan forum he trolled.

haha. I raised the profile for NDSU. I'm a big boy D1 fan and I've tried to PULL NDSU up it's been 10+ years. it was a good run. I'll keep pushing NDSU

SlickVic
03-10-2020, 10:53 PM
haha. I raised the profile for NDSU. I'm a big boy D1 fan and I've tried to PULL NDSU up it's been 10+ years. it was a good run. I'll keep pushing NDSU

this.. budz 4 u chapo!

Bison03
03-10-2020, 11:29 PM
Pretty sure it was the student athletes busting their ass that did that. Not you.

westnodak93bison
03-10-2020, 11:35 PM
haha. I raised the profile for NDSU. I'm a big boy D1 fan and I've tried to PULL NDSU up it's been 10+ years. it was a good run. I'll keep pushing NDSUlmao, ok Mr. Self-important

Professor Chaos
03-11-2020, 12:18 AM
If Bisonville had a PST would we be able to get by with only one region's worth of Chapo posts? I'd think he should probably get his own half of the bracket.

Vet70
03-11-2020, 12:36 AM
We need to revive the preposterous statement thread.

wagsabison
03-11-2020, 12:51 AM
Chapo loves UND so much that’s all he posts about. Apparently media members can’t discuss the opponent tonight but chapo can. Very entertaining

80ALUM
03-11-2020, 12:55 AM
Watched the last 10 minutes of the Robert Morris-St. Francis game. Wish the Bison would have an atmosphere like that at the games. Great student section.

Christopher Moen
03-11-2020, 02:35 AM

This fallacy is brought to you by Sammy's favorite letter...."I."

westnodak93bison
03-11-2020, 02:44 AM
Why have starters in?

ByeSonBusiness
03-11-2020, 02:45 AM
Why have starters in?

Lmao to embarrass these clowns on national television

TAILG8R
03-11-2020, 02:48 AM