PDA

View Full Version : Tickets and Tailgating!!!

Bisonguy
06-30-2005, 05:04 AM
As roadwarrior pointed out in another thread, season tickets go on sale on Friday, July 1st. North Dakota State Football Season Tickets to Go on Sale Friday, July 1st (http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=131088)

Also of note, from the same release:

Fargodome lots open for tailgating five hours to kick-off for NDSU home football games. The lots close thirty minutes prior to kick-off and two hours after the game, or 11 p.m. (whichever comes first)

Looks like another hour of tailgating fun before the games. ;D ;D ;D ;D

IowaBison
06-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Thanks for catching that Bisonguy, I missed it while glancing through the article, though last year I'm pretty sure we only had three hours before the game (and basically none afterwards).

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
06-30-2005, 02:04 PM
As roadwarrior pointed out in another thread, season tickets go on sale on Friday, July 1st. North Dakota State Football Season Tickets to Go on Sale Friday, July 1st (http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=131088)

Also of note, from the same release:

Looks like another hour of tailgating fun before the games. ;D ;D ;D ;D

It says the lots close 30 minutes prior to kickoff, do they enforce that? I never went into a game until 5 minutes before. You have to get take down all the booze and pheasant you can before you get in!

IowaBison
06-30-2005, 02:17 PM
It says the lots close 30 minutes prior to kickoff, do they enforce that? *I never went into a game until 5 minutes before. *You have to get take down all the booze and pheasant you can before you get in! *

it's not enforced, but if you want to make the most of the pregame woop-de-doo, it's a good idea to start getting ready to go in a half hour before.

JBB
06-30-2005, 03:22 PM
Its enforced. *Guards walk the lot hurrying everyone in. *Ive partied in RVs during the first qtr several times, but if your standing outside you get moved along.

Bisonguy
06-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Thanks for catching that Bisonguy, I missed it while glancing through the article, though last year I'm pretty sure we only had three hours before the game (and basically none afterwards).

It was four hours last year.

I still can't understand why people have a problem making it inside for the kickoff (where the heck is that shaking head smilie at?). It's pretty pathetic IMO if you're not standing (or at least sitting :-/) cheering the team on as they make their entrance onto the field.

Nice writeup in The Forum about season ticket sales today: Bison bringing back ticket package similar to 2004 (http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=96388&section=Sports)

Rabbitlivinginverm
06-30-2005, 10:40 PM
I don't think it's a bad idea herding people into the game. At both the NDSU and Augie games last year in Brookings there was literally a thousand or more people out in the "Backyard" tailgaiting throughout the game.

JBB
06-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Well Bisonguy sometimes you just cant make it in. ::)

Bisonguy
07-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Well Bisonguy sometimes you just cant make it in. * ::)

LOL- the only time I wasn't inside for the opening kickoff was when I was talking to you :P ;)

JBB
07-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Exactly, sometimes it just doesnt work out! * 8)

Ps. *I think that was Cal Poly. *I got in a little trouble over at the seats. *A little rowdy Im afraid. *I had a chance to learn something. *I think I blew it. * 8)

JBB
07-01-2005, 02:50 AM
I don't think it's a bad idea herding people into the game. *At both the NDSU and Augie games last year in Brookings there was literally a thousand or more people out in the "Backyard" tailgaiting throughout the game.

Ive been to lots of tailgates. SDSU is very good.

Bisonguy
07-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Looks like you can buy season tickets online now- http://www.gobison.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&DB_OEM_ID=2400

Neato.

Looking at the seating chart, I think I might have snuck inside the 30's this year. ;D ;D ;D

IowaBison
07-01-2005, 06:03 PM
It was four hours last year.

I still can't understand why people have a problem making it inside for the kickoff (where the heck is that shaking head smilie at?). It's pretty pathetic IMO if you're not standing (or at least sitting *:-/) cheering the team on as they make their entrance onto the field.

Nice writeup in The Forum *about season ticket sales today: Bison bringing back ticket package similar to 2004 (http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=96388&section=Sports)

my bad.

nice to see the extra time after the game.

I wonder if there aren't plans to essentially open up tailgating all day if things continue to remain respectable.

Bisonguy
07-17-2005, 03:08 AM
Received my season tickets in the mail today.

Anyone else on the board sit in section 20, front row?

SDbison
07-17-2005, 04:41 AM
Bisonguy, did I hear you say front row? Well sounds like you got the seats you wanted for photography. We all expect some close ups of the cheerleaders (along with game action shots) to be posted on this site next season. ;D 8)
Now you can join in on the noisemaking along with the teammaker thiunderzone at the front of section 21. :o

Bisonguy
07-17-2005, 05:07 AM
Pics of the cheerleaders might be a little difficult. :-/ My seats are on the south end of section 20 (right about on the 30), so it's a bit of an angle. That, and I might end up with some bruised ribs courtesy of my wife.:-X Nice seats for game pics, though. Josh in the ticket office has always been great accommodating any seating change requests. I know there were some fans in the front row of section 20 that really got into the game last year.

Till
07-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Seeing as I no longer get those nice free student tickets I suppose I'll have to try and get some thunderzone tickets.

$65 isn't a bad deal at all. My only question, would a bit..or a lot, of flag-waving be tolerated over there?

roadwarrior
07-19-2005, 09:13 PM
My tickets are now in my hands!!! I dont think that the season tickets have ever been mailed out this early.

Bisonguy
07-19-2005, 09:15 PM
My tickets are now in my hands!!! * I dont think that the season tickets have ever been mailed out this early.

Yeah, it seems like it's been mid-August the last couple years.

IL_Bison
07-19-2005, 10:05 PM
Anybody have info on when single-game tickets go on sale? Just curious. I'm thinking about flying up for Weber St. or Nicholls St. I know there is little chance they will sell out but i would like good seats.

Thanks.

roadwarrior
07-20-2005, 01:18 AM
It has usually been August 1st in the past for single game tickets.

TheBisonator
07-20-2005, 02:14 AM
Does anyone know how many season tickets have been sold so far?? It would be really nice if we finally reached a season ticket base of 5,000.

BisonCountry
07-22-2005, 06:27 AM
Received my season tickets in the mail today.

Anyone else on the board sit in section 20, front row? *

I'm part of the Section 20 crew. *We have a few seats in rows A & B. *To be exact I'm Row A Seat 11. *It will be good to have some more vocal Bison Fans around us.

Herd_Mentality
07-22-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm part of the Section 20 crew. *We have a few seats in rows A & B. *To be exact I'm Row A Seat 11. *It will be good to have some more vocal Bison Fans around us.

Interesting. From the looks of my tickets, I'll be kicking the back of your chair often....

Bisonguy
07-22-2005, 07:04 PM

Awesome. I have seats 1 and 2 in row A, but was up in row K last year. I wanted to try to stay in section 20, as I saw some people actually standing up on 3rd downs, etc. in the front rows.

Herd_Mentality
07-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Excellent news BisonGuy...welcome to the club. Hopefully we won't prove to be "too much" for you. ;)