NDSU has a verbal commitment from/

DB Nate Agbetola

Kemper H.S. Sugarland Texas

5'9'' 150 lbs

Originally committed to Tulsa

reported last night on WDAY.

RedRiver
07-12-2005, 02:15 PM
He led his team in tackles and runs a 4.5 forty.

tony
07-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Form his high school's football website(!!!) (http://www.kempnerfootball.com/). Wow. High school football teams have their own websites in Texas and issue press releases and have summer meetings... whole different world.

Here's a quote from their site:

Several Kempner Football players recently participated in a combine at the University of Houston. Great success was had by all who participated. Nate Agbetola had the fastest pro agilty shuttle time (4.04); Figure Eight (6.9) and fastest angle drive time (10.60). He also had the third best score in vertical jump (34.5). Agbetola also had the fastest cone drill.

That pro agility number really caught my eye. He also played tailback. Definitely some talent there. I checked Tulsa's site and their recruit list from February doesn't list him... maybe he signed later or something.

Bison_Dan
07-12-2005, 05:01 PM
You can't have too many fast guys and better yet he plays db.

IowaBison
07-12-2005, 06:44 PM
With the number of recruits we've gotten this year out of Houston, I wonder if Taylor is planning on setting up games with Sam Houston State, Stephen F Austin, or Texas State?

I think it would be nice for our Texas raised Bison to have the opportunity to play in front of their friends and family at least every other year.

(I don't think we're quite ready for the Longhorns)

MinotBison
07-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Form his high school's football website(!!!) (http://www.kempnerfootball.com/). Wow. High school football teams have their own websites in Texas and issue press releases and have summer meetings... whole different world.

Here's a quote from their site:

That pro agility number really caught my eye. He also played tailback. Definitely some talent there. I checked Tulsa's site and their recruit list from February doesn't list him... maybe he signed later or something.

My nephew's 9th grade football team had spring practices. They do indeed take their football very seriously down there.

mikelsch
07-12-2005, 09:56 PM
So far there is a NDSU game @ Stephen F. Austin on Sept 23, 2006. I would expect other Southland Conference opponents on the schedule in the near future.

KTF
07-12-2005, 11:54 PM
Looks like he is getting a full ride from Bohl & Co....Hopefully he is worth the $$ ;D

tony
07-13-2005, 03:27 PM
The Forum story (http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=97517&section=Sports)

I still can't believe is pro agility time. That's quick.

verk62
07-23-2005, 10:53 PM
I have actually seen him play. Thing is, for some reason I don't really remember him very well. Football is taken serious in Texas, but this school district (FBISD) isn't all that football friendly compared to most.