PDA

View Full Version : Missouri State to Hire Briles or Petrino???

El_Chapo
01-15-2020, 03:42 AM
bahaha. football scoop reporting this on twitter.

either one is a shot in the arm for Missouri state and sure to be scruntinized... but for our conference overall I say. Hell ya!

heres the poll. Briles Loves Women Is supposed to be in Purple.....

Christopher Moen
01-15-2020, 04:36 AM
bahaha. football scoop reporting this on twitter.

either one is a shot in the arm for Missouri state and sure to be scruntinized... but for our conference overall I say. Hell ya!

heres the poll. Briles Loves Women Is supposed to be in Purple.....

Dude, a joke about a guy that didn't stop a rape culture is far from funny.

El_Chapo
01-15-2020, 08:17 AM
I'd say Petrino gets the job and in 2 years is Arkansas head coach.

and yes I'm saying he doesnt love women..that's the purple

MNLonghorn10
01-15-2020, 10:23 AM
Briles is a huge piece of shit. What the hell is Missouri state thinking?

El_Chapo
01-15-2020, 01:06 PM
Bobby Petrino Confirmed... good for Misery State

THEsocalledfan
01-15-2020, 01:33 PM

Yeah, good for Misery St., but they basically have no fans nor anyone who cares and I'm sure they don't have FCOA. He may never make it out of that mess.

HandoEX
01-15-2020, 02:34 PM

One of the shittiest humans to ever be a head football coach. Hope he keeps failing miserably, and I have no doubt he will.

El_Chapo
01-15-2020, 03:28 PM
http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/bobby-petrino-jessica-dorrell.png

StecMSU
01-15-2020, 04:02 PM
We are fixing to wreck things in this conference. He is going to kill it out on the recruiting trail. "Listen, son do you want to go to Fargo and play in the cold or go to Springfield where outdoor and entertainment options are a plenty?"

Vet70
01-15-2020, 04:20 PM
We are fixing to wreck things in this conference. He is going to kill it out on the recruiting trail. "Listen, son do you want to go to Fargo and play in the cold or go to Springfield where outdoor and entertainment options are a plenty?"

"Listen son do you want to come to Springfield where we will win 5 games if we are lucky or go to Fargo and win national championships".

roadwarrior
01-15-2020, 04:31 PM
Listen son, do you want to play in a nearly empty stadium in Springfield or play in a nearly soldout stadium in Fargo?

StL Bison Fan
01-15-2020, 04:57 PM
Like the end of this article. What do you have to lose?
https://www.news-leader.com/story/sports/college/msu/2020/01/15/bobby-petrino-msu-bears-football-coach-changes-program-dave-steckel/4476331002/

StecMSU
01-15-2020, 05:13 PM
"Listen son do you want to come to Springfield where we will win 5 games if we are lucky or go to Fargo and win national championships".

That has been the case in the past. But you know when Matt Entz heard the news this morning, it made him a little bit nervous. All Petrino does is win and he is taking over a sleeping giant of a school. I bet all the people in Fargo, Youngstown, Cedar Falls, and whatever towns South Dakota and South Dakota State are in are a little concerned now.

StL Bison Fan
01-15-2020, 05:19 PM
That has been the case in the past. But you know when Matt Entz heard the news this morning, it made him a little bit nervous. All Petrino does is win and he is taking over a sleeping giant of a school. I bet all the people in Fargo, Youngstown, Cedar Falls, and whatever towns South Dakota and South Dakota State are in are a little concerned now.

So do you think more people will come to games outside of the band, five students, and football parents?
(And yes, I do go to the Mo State away games)

Vet70
01-15-2020, 05:23 PM

It depends. What position does he play?

El_Chapo
01-15-2020, 05:26 PM

I love it. Go Bears!

THEsocalledfan
01-15-2020, 05:38 PM

"Listen son, your sister is hot; would she like to go on a motorcycle ride?"

StecMSU
01-15-2020, 05:44 PM
So do you think more people will come to games outside of the band, five students, and football parents?
(And yes, I do go to the Mo State away games)

Yeah. With Petrino I think more show up. It is always going to be a losing battle with attendance and interest as long as we are at the FCS level. I have watched NDSU come play in Springfield but when there are two SEC schools within three hours drive it is more tempting to do that then watch the South Dakota Coyotes or something come to Springfield.

HandoEX
01-15-2020, 06:01 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

El_Chapo
01-15-2020, 06:11 PM

This guy gets it!

bisonaudit
01-15-2020, 10:52 PM
One of the shittiest humans to ever be a head football coach. Hope he keeps failing miserably, and I have no doubt he will.

Well, compared to the other option presented...

Maybe, that’s Briles role now, the name you float to make your ethically compromised hire look not quite as questionable.

tjamz
01-16-2020, 01:06 AM
Listen son, do you want to play in a nearly empty stadium in Springfield or play in a nearly soldout stadium in Fargo?Roadwarrior with the smack talk...don't see that every day

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
01-16-2020, 04:31 AM
if Petrino gets Missouri State to 8-3 record, build the guy a statue in SpringField & name a street after him

56BISON73
01-16-2020, 05:14 AM

:rofl::rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/CPPQuvR.jpg

MNLonghorn10
01-16-2020, 10:25 AM
That has been the case in the past. But you know when Matt Entz heard the news this morning, it made him a little bit nervous. All Petrino does is win and he is taking over a sleeping giant of a school. I bet all the people in Fargo, Youngstown, Cedar Falls, and whatever towns South Dakota and South Dakota State are in are a little concerned now.Petrino has been a trainwreck since he left the Falcons in the middle of the night.

Hes a lifelong loser. Bo pelini, whos a better coach and human than petrino, is putting up 6 win seasons. I was more nervous for Youngstown to be resurrected than i am now with MSU ever being built up

westnodak93bison
01-16-2020, 03:06 PM
He should be able to recruit good character kids. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

GreenfieldBison
01-16-2020, 04:12 PM
He should be able to recruit good character kids. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maybe there are some Stapleton cousins available.

El_Chapo
01-16-2020, 05:30 PM
Does he clean house with existing players and bring in a boatload of transfers.... I say YES.. Yes he does.

El_Chapo
01-17-2020, 12:15 AM
Missouri State SMARTLY leaked Art Briles name....so when it was discovered it was Bobby Petrino people were like.

Oh ..at least it wasnt Briles.

Mr Meaty
01-17-2020, 12:42 PM
Missouri State SMARTLY leaked Art Briles name....so when it was discovered it was Bobby Petrino people were like.

Oh ..at least it wasnt Briles.

Lesser of two Evils!!!!! lol