PDA

View Full Version : Charter flight to Montana St. Game

RedRiver
07-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Just received an email from the NDSU Alumni Association about a charter flight from Fargo to Bozeman on Sept 24 for the football game. The cost is $390 and includes round trip flight, ground transportation, and pre-game Bison Bash.

mikelsch
07-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Reservations must be received by August 4, 2005. Reservations will be taken on a first come, first served basis. To make a reservation, call the NDSU Alumni Association at 800-279-8971 or 701-231-6800 or e-mail Kari Gustafson at kari@ndsualumni.com.

Terms and Conditions:
* Reservations must be paid in full by August 4, 2005. We need your support to make this happen!
* 168 passengers are needed for the charter to depart. If capacity is not reached by August 4th, the charter will be cancelled and all payments will be refunded. If 168 paid passengers have registered by August 4th, the charter will be scheduled. There will be no refunds, for any reason, once the charter is officially scheduled. Reservations are transferable to another passenger.
* Attendees are responsible for purchasing their own game ticket.

Game tickets can be purchased through the Montana State University Ticket Office at 800-808-5940. Tickets are $17. Ask to sit with Bison fans!

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
07-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Why don't they package the tickets in with the deal? You would think they would be able to get a better deal buying 170+ then everyone buying their own? Just a thought.

mikelsch
07-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I think that if the charter was guaranteed to happen, then you could safely purchase the large block of tickets at a cheaper rate.

Bisonfan1
07-18-2005, 03:00 AM
Just checked the Bobcats website, single game tickets go on sale LATE August it said. Wonder why so late? Dont know if I would want to plop down that much $ by August 4th for the charter flight and then not know if I am going to get tickets until late August, and hope they dont sell out ? Have never been involved in the charter thing, maybe somebody knows something i dont. Would they sell the tickets right away if you are booked on the charter?

sambini
07-18-2005, 03:15 AM
Call Josh at the ticket office he might be able to help u .

roadwarrior
08-04-2005, 10:27 PM
There was not enough interest in this charter flight, and it has been cancelled. Probably too high of a cost for such a "close" destination ;D