PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS AGAIN - The unstopable Bison do it again

GSUsTALON
12-26-2019, 02:12 AM
Another year and another FCS Championship for NDSU.

"Another year, another FCS Championship Game featuring North Dakota State. The Bison have won seven of the last eight FCS titles and can add another to their trophy cabinet when they face James Madison on Saturday, Jan. 11, at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas.
The undefeated Bison (15-0) made it look all too easy in the semifinal Saturday, cruising past Montana State 42-14 at the Fargodome. Quarterback Trey Lance was unstoppable, throwing for 223 yards and three touchdowns while adding 64 yards and two more touchdowns as a runner."

El_Chapo
12-26-2019, 02:55 AM
hold a spot for us talons! miss you dude!

GSUsTALON
12-26-2019, 08:59 PM
hold a spot for us talons! miss you dude!

Thank you El Chapo. You speaking of a seat at the bar - right!

Don't think I'll have to save a spot to you on this thread. About 80% of the NDSU fans don't believe me when I give the Bison the credit they're due, 10% dont flat out like me as a GSU fan posting here, 5% think my posts are somewhat interesting and only about 5% respect my posts, but seldom will reply.

Party On El Chapo and TA …. ;-)

TALON

southcliffbison
12-26-2019, 09:17 PM

Don't think I'll have to save a spot to you on this thread. About 80% of the NDSU fans don't believe me when I give the Bison the credit they're due, 10% dont flat out like me as a GSU fan posting here, 5% think my posts are somewhat interesting and only about 5% respect my posts, but seldom will reply.

TALON

Source ???

GSUsTALON
12-26-2019, 10:36 PM
Source ???

What source do you need?????????????????????????????????????

56BISON73
12-26-2019, 10:38 PM

TALON

More than likely most just dont give a shit.

GSUsTALON
12-26-2019, 11:01 PM
AND THATS WHAT I SAID IN MY RESPONCE TO El Chapo

YOU DONT GIVE A $h!t about a Bison fan that pulls for NDSU if he is from another team or maybe it's just Georgia Southern.

Thats what I was talking about! Now do you understand what I'm saying SouthClifBison?

El_Chapo
12-27-2019, 05:20 AM
ignore him talons you da man, NDSU needs all the fans especially in the dirty south

Bisonator98
12-27-2019, 02:11 PM
AND THATS WHAT I SAID IN MY RESPONCE TO El Chapo

YOU DONT GIVE A $h!t about a Bison fan that pulls for NDSU if he is from another team or maybe it's just Georgia Southern.

Thats what I was talking about! Now do you understand what I'm saying SouthClifBison?

Other fans come here and blend in, commenting on existing threads.

You come here and make new threads just to seek attention.

Why not just join in on other threads?

KSBisonFan
12-27-2019, 03:33 PM

I'm sure there will be a new thread started to answer your question.....

NDSUSR
12-27-2019, 05:31 PM
Talon and Lakes are like peas and carrots.

GSUsTALON
12-27-2019, 05:46 PM

I am not an attention seeker on your main board. If I wanted attention I would post trash about NDSU on the smak board, but since I have nothing bad to say about the Bison football team, I dont post there. I will however post under existing threads if that will help.

GSUsTALON
12-27-2019, 06:08 PM
Talon and Lakes are like peas and carrots.

Well if Lakes is like me he must be good. I see you've milked a Bison and are partaking in a White Russian. DOES A BODY GOOD..... ;-)

If you dont like this friend of Bison football then weara tight fitting face guard that holds your upper lip down so that you dont slobber on your key board and short it out!

scottietohottie
12-27-2019, 06:19 PM
Brother Hezekiah.

CAS4127
12-28-2019, 02:42 AM
Watching “Air Force” and Washington State: We would dust both of them!

“Air Force” can’t throw the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westnodak93bison
12-28-2019, 03:33 AM
Watching “Air Force” and Washington State: We would dust both of them!

“Air Force” can’t throw the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow about Iowa or USC?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
12-28-2019, 03:48 AM
Iowa/USC better than NDSU tonight.

NDSU > Air Force. we'd be 10-2 in Mountain West yearly playing in Phoenix or vegas bowl or somewhere nice every year