PDA

View Full Version : Kitty fans are a disgrace

sage
12-21-2019, 07:28 PM
I read all these post about the bobcat fans making fun of the fat people. WOW! There is more fricking fat ass bozzo fans here that I every seen in one place. I guess they have to run us down someway can't find anything better so hate on the people of here.

I hope they get there asses pounded for being the poor choice to show their hate. If they hate direct that hate to the team not the great people of this state.

MNLonghorn10
12-21-2019, 07:37 PM
Don't go to https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewforum.php?f=1 if youre offended by being called fat

sage
12-21-2019, 07:46 PM
I live in MT and I wouldn't waste my time going to the bears site. That bunch and team suck way worse then the kittys. The hate and poor sportsmanship is there middle name.
Both are just wanna be champs. LOL

I know many bear fans that are so fricking fat they have a lot to talk about. LOL They have to hate some how there teams both suck what else do they have.

I worked for that bozzo college and still not a fan on that team/college.

HandoEX
12-21-2019, 08:34 PM
We’d be jealous too if one of the Montana teams were this dominant. Thankfully we will never have to worry about that happening.

ALPHAGRIZ1
12-21-2019, 08:38 PM
Don't go to https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewforum.php?f=1 if youre offended by being called fatYeah those douchebags are less relevant than the cats and they have that shit going on in a thread.

Pathetic left wing losers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

BlueKeyAlum
12-21-2019, 08:41 PM
Yeah those douchebags are less relevant than the cats and they have that shit going on in a thread.

They do have mountains though. Sigh

sage
12-21-2019, 08:48 PM
Yeah those douchebags are less relevant than the cats and they have that shit going on in a thread.

Both those teams together will never win as many championship as the herd has. EVER! They are wanna be champs and there run people down it is there only way to win. LOL

Bisonator98
12-21-2019, 08:51 PM
Don't go to https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewforum.php?f=1 if youre offended by being called fat

That place is just fucking sad. Wow how far the mighty have fallen.

ALPHAGRIZ1
12-21-2019, 09:05 PM
That place is just fucking sad. Wow how far the mighty have fallen.

Its beyond sad, a couple moderators took over and ban anyone that doesnt tow their political ideology. I love to watch that dumpster fire, its better than the football team we put on the field every year.

BiZon22
12-21-2019, 09:10 PM
They do have mountains though. Sigh

Mountains, shit politics, high cost of living, and entitled hippies... I’ll take my flats

1998braves64
12-21-2019, 09:29 PM
Why get our panties in a bunch over some internet posts? They do it because some of us react like this. Just smile that we will be in Frisco and move on; then posts like this will disappear.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Rockbear99
12-21-2019, 09:40 PM
Well I always say "Yeah I am fat but I can lose weight, you on the other hand will always be a loser"

HerdBot
12-21-2019, 09:46 PM
Game week fans talk all tough and confident. 8k posts in a week.
Post game they say we are fat and North Dakota sucks.
or they just disappear.

Rinse and repeat.

bruinbison
12-21-2019, 10:02 PM
Talked to 4 or 5 groups of ‘Cat fans at the game.
All were friendly, happy & nice.
(not so happy afterwards, but still nice)
Don’t let a few bad internet apples cause a stereotype

EC8CH
12-21-2019, 10:05 PM
Not offering FCOA does tend to draw lower quality fans.

HerdBot
12-21-2019, 10:13 PM
We do rank #13 in obesity so we need to work on that.Personally I think some of it has to do with having large population of tall giant Norwegian people, Being big isn't necessarily obese. But statistically, we are one of the tallest states in the nation, so that's actually factual http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/average-height-by-state/
But we also drink more beer than the rest of the nation, so that might have something to do with it

Christopher Moen
12-21-2019, 10:17 PM
We do rank #13 in obesity so we need to work on that.Personally I think some of it has to do with having large population of tall giant Norwegian people, Being big isn't necessarily obese. But statistically, we are one of the tallest states in the nation, so that's actually factual http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/average-height-by-state/
But we also drink more beer than the rest of the nation, so that might have something to do with it

When we (USA Wrestling) run the Junior Nationals in the FargoDome, one of the most common things brought up about the people in the area is the size - not fat, but height. That, and the amount of blonde people.

wagsabison
12-21-2019, 10:19 PM
We won. Who cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdBot
12-21-2019, 10:23 PM
When we (USA Wrestling) run the Junior Nationals in the FargoDome, one of the most common things brought up about the people in the area is the size - not fat, but height. That, and the amount of blonde people.

Yep. I went to New York last year and I felt like I was towering over people and I'm only 6-1. Here I feel short at times.

ndsubison1
12-21-2019, 10:32 PM
A lot of talk for getting blown out

1998braves64
12-22-2019, 02:31 AM
But we also drink more beer than the rest of the nation, so that might have something to do with itGerman too as well the whole area there nordic and the Danes and Germans have the height genes advantage for some reason....

Sun Bison
12-22-2019, 04:08 AM
My 5'8" self, on a good day, does not fit the mold and I am a 4th generation North Dakotan... who moved away because in the early 2000's there were not opportunities for me.

BisonHorns
12-22-2019, 04:43 AM
They drove 12 hours to see their best team in 30 years get manhandled like small children. If they are pissy right now I don't blame them. No offense, but If we played them 10 times I don't even see them sniffing 1 win.

td577
12-22-2019, 04:47 AM
They drove 12 hours to see their best team in 30 years get manhandled like small children. If they are pissy right now I don't blame them. No offense, but If we played them 10 times I don't even see them sniffing 1 win.But they improved since last year. By game 10, it will only be a 10 point spread.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
12-22-2019, 04:49 AM
SAGE is the same NDSU hoople fan crying about how expensive Frisco tickets are. Already saw a couple asking for $75 tickets. down low cuz my back hurts bhaha

on the board they call us fat cuz the crowd shots show fat people. big deal

Hammerhead
12-22-2019, 02:21 PM
Then they should want tickets up high since you enter the stadium at the top and would avoid walking down stairs to get to your seats. LOL

SAGE is the same NDSU hoople fan crying about how expensive Frisco tickets are. Already saw a couple asking for $75 tickets. down low cuz my back hurts bhaha

on the board they call us fat cuz the crowd shots show fat people. big deal

JCEE1990
12-22-2019, 03:28 PM
Mountains, shit politics, high cost of living, and entitled hippies... I’ll take my flats

Maybe their citizens should petition their state govt for FCOHCOL, then drink heavily and petition for FCOALCOHOL, to deal with the HCOL

JCEE1990
12-22-2019, 03:35 PM
I met several fans and they were all nice. However, one couple and three kids walked up the aisle and I was giving welcome hand slaps, but the kids seemed stuck up or afraid of me. Then I realized I had just picked a booger.

heckler
12-22-2019, 04:03 PM
If I had a choice I'd take the mountains over Fargo's topology any day and twice on Tuesdays. North Dakota is getting fatter; maybe that's because there are no mountains to hike in or things to do in Fargo but eat at restaurants.

Mr Meaty
12-22-2019, 06:25 PM
If I had a choice I'd take the mountains over Fargo's topology any day and twice on Tuesdays. North Dakota is getting fatter; maybe that's because there are no mountains to hike in or things to do in Fargo but eat at restaurants.

We are not fat but just short for our weight.

Rockbear99
12-22-2019, 06:55 PM
I Should be 10ft 3in

wagsabison
12-22-2019, 06:59 PM

I’d take Montana over ND or MN hands down. But here I am.

SoCalBison
12-22-2019, 07:06 PM
We are not fat but just short for our weight.

A few of us are short for any weight. First time I went to New York, I was amazed that I was taller than some women. New experience compared to No Dak.

bajadanny
12-22-2019, 08:41 PM
A few of us are short for any weight. First time I went to New York, I was amazed that I was taller than some women. New experience compared to No Dak.

Someone mentioned on this site awhile back there are only a few bad apples in the bunch that makes it worse.

This my friend is not true there are truck loada and orchards full of bad apples in that narrow minded state.

I worked in every state in western USA and that place is by far the worse, I drive around it whenever possible.

Their players and coaches showed some class post game maybe their elders can learn something

ByeSonBusiness
12-22-2019, 08:47 PM

Italians and Jews arent exactly famous for their height.

23Bison
12-22-2019, 09:28 PM
I’d take Montana over ND or MN hands down. But here I am.

Oh I love the mountains but for the most part I love a hardwood forest so here I am in the beautiful backcountry of the Turtle Mountains. Other than say sheep, goat and griz, we have every big game animal that they do in western Montana.

Son of a Bison
12-23-2019, 03:00 AM
This threadiss. All the fans I met were fantastic. Supported their team. Knew they had a chance given the IllinoisState game - which is different than last year at Drekker. I gave their fans credit as they showed up.

BiZon22
12-23-2019, 03:03 AM
Oh I love the mountains but for the most part I love a hardwood forest so here I am in the beautiful backcountry of the Turtle Mountains. Other than say sheep, goat and griz, we have every big game animal that they do in western Montana.

We got sheep here in the badlands of western ND

BisonCardinal
12-23-2019, 03:18 AM
I like the Bobcat fans much better than the Griz fans. Talked to several between their two tent setups. Very complimentary of our program. One said the crime of the century was not voting NDSU and SDSU into the Big Sky. Another said that the buyout of their game with us was the worst athletic dept decision ever made. He said it cost the coach and AD their jobs. Set their program back 5 years.

I think the griz fans are a lot more arrogant than the bobcat fans. We paid good money to be in the Canyon Club at the Griz stadium in 2015. We were treated poorly, especially by a couple dinks. Doubt whether I would go back. Not worth it, Would rather donate that money to Bison athletics.

BisonHorns
12-23-2019, 04:02 AM
What is their motto going to be next year? "Never again, again!"

EC8CH
12-23-2019, 04:08 AM

Montana State, I guess we're the new South Dakota State?

89MTBISON
12-23-2019, 04:13 AM

Five time, consecutively, state champions!

Hammerhead
12-23-2019, 04:23 AM
I hope we never have just “ND” on our helmets like MSU with just M or SDSU and SD.

23Bison
12-23-2019, 05:52 AM
We got sheep here in the badlands of western ND
I have no idea why that slipped my mind! Pretty embarrassing really. Maybe in my mind I was thinking more about the Turtle Mountains than ND in general. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

BiZon22
12-23-2019, 06:58 AM
I have no idea why that slipped my mind! Pretty embarrassing really. Maybe in my mind I was thinking more about the Turtle Mountains than ND in general. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

All good! This state is more diverse geographically than most people think. I’ve taken some friends from MN who haven’t been passed Fargo out to the badlands and they were mind blown. Saw some elk too which was really cool for them.

ALPHAGRIZ1
12-23-2019, 07:32 AM
I hope we never have just “ND” on our helmets like MSU with just M or SDSU and SD.More proof that State wants to be Montana, it's a little brother thing, NDSU guys wouldn't understand

BisonCardinal
12-23-2019, 01:01 PM
I thought the MSU section was the loudest I have heard the opposing team crowd sound. Louder than SDSU, UNI and UND. Anyone else think so?

CentennialBison
12-23-2019, 01:02 PM
North Dakota has a big obesity problem. Let's not run away from this fact. The unlimited alcohol culture/ food culture is terrible. Seeing your friends struggle because of obesity related issues can be hard. Montana and Colorado are kind of similar in this way, lot of people move to these states to enjoy the outdoors/ hiking so you live in a "fit bubble". I went to Houston last year and I saw more overweight people in 2-3 days then I usually see in a month in Colorado.

bajadanny
12-23-2019, 01:07 PM
North Dakota has a big obesity problem. Let's not run away from this fact. The unlimited alcohol culture/ food culture is terrible. Seeing your friends struggle because of obesity related issues can be hard. Montana and Colorado are kind of similar in this way, lot of people move to these states to enjoy the outdoors/ hiking so you live in a "fit bubble". I went to Houston last year and I saw more overweight people in 2-3 days then I usually see in a month in Colorado.

Montana is full of mental midgets

scottietohottie
12-23-2019, 01:16 PM
Montana is full of mental midgets

And sheep that know it.

Mr Meaty
12-23-2019, 01:41 PM
All fans before and after the game were very good with the exception to one guy. I will not rate the entire fan base based on him alone.

StL Bison Fan
12-23-2019, 01:56 PM
All fans before and after the game were very good with the exception to one guy. I will not rate the entire fan base based on him alone.

I enjoyed visiting with them at drekker and the dome. Although all the fans I talked to were older.
They sounded loud down on the south end. I hope they enjoyed their trip (even though they lost)

tony
12-23-2019, 02:08 PM
Montana State travels well.

CyPanth
12-23-2019, 02:21 PM

Bison fans are a bunch of tall, fat, drunken slobs. What else is new?

P.S. except for fanette

tony
12-23-2019, 02:42 PM
Bison fans are a bunch of tall, fat, drunken slobs. What else is new?

P.S. except for fanette

I'm not tall.

MNLonghorn10
12-23-2019, 03:09 PM
I like the Bobcat fans much better than the Griz fans. Talked to several between their two tent setups. Very complimentary of our program. One said the crime of the century was not voting NDSU and SDSU into the Big Sky. Another said that the buyout of their game with us was the worst athletic dept decision ever made. He said it cost the coach and AD their jobs. Set their program back 5 years.

I think the griz fans are a lot more arrogant than the bobcat fans. We paid good money to be in the Canyon Club at the Griz stadium in 2015. We were treated poorly, especially by a couple dinks. Doubt whether I would go back. Not worth it, Would rather donate that money to Bison athletics.I do think itd be enjoyable playing in the big sky vs the valley.

Uni used to pose a threat with online banter. Now its a pud here and there and nobody else. Few sdsu fans but proving them wrong year after year has gotten stale

heckler
12-23-2019, 03:48 PM
At least they aren't on meth like everyone in South Dakota.

1998braves64
12-23-2019, 03:53 PM
I do think itd be enjoyable playing in the big sky vs the valley.

Uni used to pose a threat with online banter. Now its a pud here and there and nobody else. Few sdsu fans but proving them wrong year after year has gotten staleAfter eating crow for 8-9 years they've learned to keep their traps shut. Big sky would have been different I'm not sure we'd had the run we did?? The UNI and Youngstown models were what woke us up when we got into MVFC/gateway. They started recruiting that way and fortunately for us that was/is the style of O/D that works and will continue to for awhile! Not to mention our recruiting footprint would be drastically different I believe.