PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on your playoff wins & who would you like to play after the semis

GSUsTALON
12-20-2019, 05:30 PM
NDSU vs Montana
JMU vs Weber St.

NDSU 24
ND 16

NDSU 37
Nic. St. 13

NDSU 9
I.S. 3

WOW the I.S. game had to have been be a great defensive battle!!!!!

ndsubison1
12-20-2019, 05:34 PM
If we win, I want JMU.

WeAreThePride
12-20-2019, 05:40 PM
Bring on the dooks.

Professor Chaos
12-20-2019, 06:11 PM
If we win, I want JMU.

Bring on the dooks.
Absolutely! Gotta win this one first but NDSU and JMU have been in a class by themselves pretty much the whole year... it would only be fitting to decide it in Frisco.

GSUsTALON
12-20-2019, 06:27 PM
I'd like to see Weber St. play NDSU if they can beat JMU and earn the right to play for the FCS NC.

I've never seen Weber ranked as high and am tired of NDSU playing JMU so many times. While I'll always pull for NDSU some fresh blood needs to be added to the FCS National Championship. JMU has had their chances at beating NDSU. The same 2 teams playing over and over again does FCS no favors.

*(A LITTLE VARIOTY NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO NDSUs NC run!)*

TALON
www.gsufans.com

GSUsTALON
12-20-2019, 06:35 PM
Absolutely! Gotta win this one first but NDSU and JMU have been in a class by themselves pretty much the whole year... it would only be fitting to decide it in Frisco.

NDSU HAS BEEN IN AN FCS CLASS OF ITS OWN SENCE ENTERING FCS! If Weber STATE can beat JMU then they will have proven, through the playoffs, that they deserve a crack at NDSU and THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALON
www.gsufans.com.

1st&TennBison
12-20-2019, 06:38 PM
I have always been excited about spreading the Bison love to new teams, so I would favor from that line of thinking to play Weber. But..............The attention behind playing JMU from a national perspective would be amazing and to be the best you gotta beat the best, JMU. So I don't really care who it is we play, just giving my thoughts on why each team is a attractive game to me.

GSUsTALON
12-20-2019, 06:55 PM
I can see why you would like JMU. They hate the Bison's guts. To beat them again would help to put them in their place. If its JMU thats fine with me.

***( If you look at the diversity of the FCS teams NDSU has played and beaten for the National Championship it says a lot that you can beat all the FCS teams from different parts of the country no matter what teams they threw at you with their different coaching philosophy's & approaches on offense, defense. A true mark of a great team that can adapt against any team) ***

NDSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WIN.

Sam Houston (x2)
Townson (1)
Jax. State (1)
Y-Town (1)
JMU (1)
E. Washington (1)

primespareribs
12-20-2019, 06:57 PM
NDSU vs Montana State
JMU vs Weber St.

NDSU 24
ND 16

NDSU 37
Nic. St. 13

NDSU 9
I.S. 3

FIFY...10 char

primespareribs
12-20-2019, 06:58 PM
I can see why you would like JMU. They hate the Bison's guts. To beat them again would help to put them in their place. If its JMU thats fine with me.

***( If you look at the diversity of the FCS teams NDSU has played and beaten for the National Championship it says a lot that you can beat all the FCS teams from different parts of the country no matter what team they threw at you with their different coaching philosophy's & approaches on offense, defense.) A true mark of a great team that can adapt against ant team)

Sam Houston (x2)
Townson (1)
Jax. State (1)
Ill. State (1)
JMU (1)
E. Washington (1)

FIFY...10 char

GSUsTALON
12-20-2019, 07:22 PM
I have always been excited about spreading the Bison love to new teams, so I would favor from that line of thinking to play Weber. But..............The attention behind playing JMU from a national perspective would be amazing and to be the best you gotta beat the best, JMU. So I don't really care who it is we play, just giving my thoughts on why each team is a attractive game to me.

I'd like you to throw the love of @ss kicking around to all teams that made it through the FCS playoffs and get to play you for the NC.

**STILL BASED ON WHAT I OBSEVED FROM THE JMU FANNYS, A COUPLE YEARS BACK, I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE 2 NCS against them - a good kick around in the Texas grass!

IzzyFlexion
12-20-2019, 07:45 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Purple Mormans.

Could be an abundance of disgruntled and bored wives to pluck out of the tailgate lots.

And, those bonnets...….hot.

southcliffbison
12-20-2019, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Purple Mormans.

Could be an abundance of disgruntled and bored wives to pluck out of the tailgate lots.

And, those bonnets...….hot.

Just wait a minute here, Mister. Are you sure Mormons are allowed to tailgate ??????

GSUsTALON
12-20-2019, 08:00 PM
Just wait a minute here, Mister. Are you sure Mormons are allowed to tailgate ??????

Well Buster,

I'd like to make 2 Important points.

(1) If you have more than 2 wifes you bet your @ss you'll drink when your away from home.

(2) Weber State's tech department makes some damn fine grills.

I've heard they've been bring a semi truck of those grills down to each playoff game, raffle 20 off and sell the rest for below cost as a promo since the term Weber appears on the lid!!!!

BisonHorns
12-20-2019, 08:15 PM
I would like it to be Weber for the simple fact of keeping things straight in my old brain. I will end up blending the two Jmus together.

CaBisonFan
12-20-2019, 08:21 PM
Looking forward to tomorrow's game. It should be a good one.

southcliffbison
12-20-2019, 08:39 PM
Well Buster,

I'd like to make 2 Important points.

(1) If you have more than 2 wifes you bet your @ss you'll drink when your away from home.

(2) Weber State's tech department makes some damn fine grills.

I've heard they've been bring a semi truck of those grills down to each playoff game, raffle 20 off and sell the rest for below cost as a promo since the term Weber appears on the lid!!!!

Thank you for clearing up this burning question. Definitely agree with point number 1. Hell, a man doesn't need more than his allotment to be a heavy drinker; I just have one wife and I drink a lot..... home or away.

GSUsTALON
12-20-2019, 10:43 PM
I would like it to be Weber for the simple fact of keeping things straight in my old brain. I will end up blending the two Jmus together.

Bwha,ha, Ha, ha...…………. ;-)

GSUsTALON
12-20-2019, 10:46 PM
Thank you for clearing up this burning question. Definitely agree with point number 1. Hell, a man doesn't need more than his allotment to be a heavy drinker; I just have one wife and I drink a lot..... home or away.

That's what I'm talking about. WE are on the same page.! ;-)

GSUsTALON
12-20-2019, 10:57 PM
You know it doesn't really matter to me if it is JMU or Weber St meets you in the NC. Who ever wins between the 2 deserves a shot at NDSU. I hope the NC is close until the 4th. Got to keep the stadium fans and especially TV fans into the NC until the 4th. Just drop 17 points on them in the 4th and WIN!!!!

PARTY ON BISON

TALON

www.gsufans.com

I'd like you to throw the love of @ss kicking around to all teams that made it through the FCS playoffs and get to play you for the NC.

**STILL BASED ON WHAT I OBSEVED FROM THE JMU FANNYS, A COUPLE YEARS BACK, I CAN SEE WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE 2 NCS against them - a good kick around in the Texas grass!

***( If you look at the diversity of the FCS teams NDSU has played and beaten for the National Championship it says a lot that you can beat all the FCS teams from different parts of the country no matter what teams they threw at you with their different coaching philosophy's & approaches on offense, defense. A true mark of a great team that can adapt against any team) ***

Sam Houston (x2)
Townson (1)
Jax. State (1)
Y-Town (1)
JMU (1)
E. Washington (1)

GreenfieldBison
12-20-2019, 11:56 PM

I think you are confused. NDSU is the best.

WeAreThePride
12-21-2019, 12:01 AM
I'd like to see Weber St. play NDSU if they can beat JMU and earn the right to play for the FCS NC.

I've never seen Weber ranked as high and am tired of NDSU playing JMU so many times. While I'll always pull for NDSU some fresh blood needs to be added to the FCS National Championship. JMU has had their chances at beating NDSU. The same 2 teams playing over and over again does FCS no favors.

*(A LITTLE VARIOTY NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO NDSUs NC run!)*

TALON
www.gsufans.com

We’ve played them in one semi and one final.

GSUsTALON
12-21-2019, 12:52 AM
I think you are confused. NDSU is the best.

I think that 1st & 10 was agreeing with you. In order for Weber or JMU to be the best" they have to beat the best which is NDSU".

GreenfieldBison
12-21-2019, 01:15 AM
I think that 1st & 10 was agreeing with you. In order for Weber or JMU to be the best" they have to beat the best which is NDSU".

Sure, I may have misunderstood.

GSUsTALON
12-21-2019, 01:52 AM
Sure, I may have misunderstood.

We have all misread posts before. I think we can all agree that NDSU is the team to beat, all comers, to be the best! ;-)

TALON

www.gsufans.com

GreenfieldBison
12-21-2019, 01:54 AM
We have all misread posts before. I think we can all agree that NDSU is the team to beat, all comers, to be the best! ;-)

TALON

www.gsufans.com

I like it!!

GSUsTALON
12-21-2019, 02:03 AM
I'll come back tomorrow and give you congrats over Montana.

GSU plays tomorrow, in the Orlando Cure Bowl around 2:00pm. If we are playing at the same time I will switch back & forth.

Friend of the Bison

TALON

www.gsufans.com

PARTY ON BIOSON - SEE YOU TOMORROW!

JCEE1990
12-21-2019, 02:06 AM
NDSU vs Montana
JMU vs Weber St.

NDSU 24
ND 16

NDSU 37
Nic. St. 13

NDSU 9
I.S. 3

What is that NDSU 24 ND 16 all about?

JCEE1990
12-21-2019, 02:08 AM
You know it doesn't really matter to me if it is JMU or Weber St meets you in the NC. Who ever wins between the 2 deserves a shot at NDSU. I hope the NC is close until the 4th. Got to keep the stadium fans and especially TV fans into the NC until the 4th. Just drop 17 points on them in the 4th and WIN!!!!

PARTY ON BISON

TALON

www.gsufans.com

We played ISUr not Y-Town

GSUsTALON
12-21-2019, 02:19 AM
We played ISUr not Y-Town

What is that NDSU 24 ND 16 all about?

WITH ALL RESPETS -

I best go back and check my dates and scores. Please save me the time and post the true teams and scores!

I meant to say NS as in NS 16

PLEASE COORECT ME FOR TOMOOROWS GAME!

JCEE1990
12-21-2019, 02:32 AM
WITH ALL RESPETS -

I best go back and check my dates and scores. Please save me the time and post the true teams and scores!

2014 ndsu 29 ISUr 27

We’ve only played Nichols and ISUr in playoffs this year
Maybe you were thinking of Nichols over UN— in first round?

El_Chapo
12-21-2019, 02:40 AM
I wanna play Georgia Southern again...and appy state

GSUsTALON
12-21-2019, 03:42 AM
2014 ndsu 29 ISUr 27

We’ve only played Nichols and ISUr in playoffs this year
Maybe you were thinking of Nichols over UN— in first round?

It seems like when I get older my memory is fading! (SAD)

GSUsTALON
12-21-2019, 03:50 AM
I wanna play Georgia Southern again...and appy state

Elllllll- Chapo,

That would be on my bucket list, as in before I kick the bucket.

Wouldn't it be grand if you picked up App & GSU in the same year back to back.

I'm with you Chapo