PDA

View Full Version : How Smart is Taylor?

IowaBison
08-19-2005, 05:43 PM
I like the matchup with Ball State based on how the Bison should match up with the Lettermens (Cardinals).

But I've also got a conspiracy theory.

Anybody think we're playing in Muncie in order to get the Mid-Con, Horizon, or Missouri Valley to look at us differently, ie get a little pr in their backyard?

Bisonguy
08-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Anything, well nearly anything, that can get NDSU exposure to a potential conference is a good move by Taylor IMO.

WYOBISONMAN
08-19-2005, 09:36 PM
A win over a DI-A would look good to any conference. Ball State is one we have the shot at that win. I like the theory..........

bisononce
08-19-2005, 10:52 PM
What is that phrase, a North Dakota favorite: "I'll tell you this much right now:" Taylor - is - smart. And he is accessible and smooth, in a positive, friendly way, that works with people. ;D

sambini
08-20-2005, 12:12 AM
I totally agree. Gene is a down to earth guy and he will do what is right for NDSU.

WYOBISONMAN
08-20-2005, 12:24 AM
Let's hope that we can hold on to Taylor, Bohl, and Chapman for a long time........

bisononce
08-20-2005, 01:23 AM
January 2015. A raucous crowd and Fargo mayor Pat Simmers greeted the Bison contingent at Hector Airport after their National Championship Bowl win over Florida. Looking on were President Emeritus and University Advisor Joe Chapman. Remarks were by University President Gene Taylor, Athletic Director Craig Bohl and Head Coach Casey Bradley. Defensive Coordinator Craig Dahl introduced his heros of the game stoppers. ;D ;)

MinotBison
08-20-2005, 02:23 AM
January 2015. A raucous crowd and Fargo mayor Pat Simmers greeted the Bison contingent at Hector Airport after their National Championship Bowl win over Florida. Looking on were President Emeritus and University Advisor Joe Chapman. Remarks were by University President Gene Taylor, Athletic Director Craig Bohl and Head Coach Casey Bradley. Defensive Coordinator Craig Dahl introduced his heros of the game stoppers. *;D ;)

You forgot to add that there was also a party to honor the team which was held in NDSU's newly constructed 40,000 seat indoor stadium.

Bisonfan1
08-20-2005, 06:09 AM
You forgot to add that there was also a party to honor the team which was held in NDSU's newly constructed 40,000 seat indoor stadium

Make that OUTDOOR stadium.

wfduck
08-20-2005, 12:42 PM
60k seat, located at the Riverside, ND campus of ND---with a retractable roof ;D

sambini
08-20-2005, 07:12 PM
With a coporate sponsor of Anhueser Busch Stadium. As a gratitude do our wonderful Ag Research develope new strains of malting barley and hops. So they can have Budweiser Select in our skybox suite.

SDbison
08-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Hopefully in my lifetime I will see a 30,000 plus capacity outdoor stadium built for a DI-A Bison football team. Can you imagine some of the southern teams coming to Fargo in November? Reminds me of the good old days at Dakotah Field.

sambini
08-21-2005, 12:37 AM
SD do you think we will ever see that? The dome not being used.