PDA

View Full Version : Home Attendance - Fan Support

SDbison
08-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Anyone hear about where NDSU stands for season ticket sales and teammaker memberships? Is there a significant increase this year? Can we expect a larger base of NDSU fans? I thought there might be a press release by now.
Also, what is on slate for the home opener. How big of a crowd is expected? Will there be a live band, more booths, activities, etc? I hope they will build on the environment for the Valpo game and make it even better. I wish Varsity Mart had an outdoor booth at the west side tailgate area to sell football shirts, jerseys etc. I really need to get some new stuff this year.

roadwarrior
08-20-2005, 11:59 PM
SD, I always stop by the Varsity Mart before the first game each season and pick up some new shirts or sweatshirts. Prices are lower at the Mart than they are at the dome.

SDbison
08-21-2005, 04:57 AM
SD, I always stop by the Varsity Mart before the first game each season and pick up some new shirts or sweatshirts. *Prices are lower at the Mart than they are at the dome. *
Hope to have an hour to stop by the Mart after the teammakers luncheon on Sept 1. Maybe see you over there too!
BTW, any info on team maker memberships or season ticket sales?

SDbison
08-21-2005, 05:03 AM
SD, I always stop by the Varsity Mart before the first game each season and pick up some new shirts or sweatshirts. *Prices are lower at the Mart than they are at the dome. *
Hope to stop by the Mart after the teammaker luncheon and before heading over to tailgate. Maybe you will be at the Mart at the same time.
Any information on teammaker memberships or season ticket sales?

sambini
08-21-2005, 05:10 AM
Don't forget SCHEELS ALL SPORTS AND SCHEELS AT WEST ACRES. They have a nice supply of Bison clothing. Also they are in our CIRCLE OF CHAMPIONS TEAMMAKERS. That is they sponsor a full scholarship. Remeber to support those Teammakers that support the BISON.

SDbison
08-21-2005, 05:32 AM
I will probably stop by Scheels to see what they have. Just hate to see all that und stuff on the adjacent aisles. Wish they could at least move und crap to the other side of the store.......next to the bathrooms where it belongs. ;D

sambini
08-21-2005, 05:38 AM
I agree SD Bison. The unwho stuff will be back in the closeout section when they get rid of the nickname.