PDA

View Full Version : Griz delusional already

Montana Bison
11-19-2019, 02:09 AM
"AZGrizFan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:38 pm
Here's my "way too early" prediction:

*If Griz end up on the OTHER side of the bracket from NDSU, we beat NDSU in Frisco
*If Griz end up on NDSU's side of the bracket, we lose to NDSU in the semifinals

I think getting NDSU out of that dome is key to victory. Sure there'll be a lot of Bizon fans in Frisco, but there'll also be a LOT of Griz fans (as we set the bar for NC travel before Bizon were even a gleam in FCS's eye)….I think we beat them on a neutral field"

Had a good chuckle. They are going to out travel the Bison fans to. lol

WeAreThePride
11-19-2019, 02:11 AM
Compare the Bison’s road record to home record in this decade.

Nuff said.

BisonNeil
11-19-2019, 02:12 AM

*If Griz end up on the OTHER side of the bracket from NDSU, we beat NDSU in Frisco
*If Griz end up on NDSU's side of the bracket, we lose to NDSU in the semifinals

I think getting NDSU out of that dome is key to victory. Sure there'll be a lot of Bizon fans in Frisco, but there'll also be a LOT of Griz fans (as we set the bar for NC travel before Bizon were even a gleam in FCS's eye)….I think we beat them on a neutral field"

Sooooo, they don’t know we buy our tickets in August? I have my four already.

marenlee
11-19-2019, 02:12 AM
Been a long time since I've been to eGriz. I remember AZGriz being a very dysfunctional dude. I love how the rest of the FCS still doesn't realize we're a better road/neutral site team.

MNLonghorn10
11-19-2019, 02:15 AM
Im so bored with these pud predictions.

SoCalBison
11-19-2019, 02:17 AM
They don't realize Frisco is South Fargo?

Bison 4 Life
11-19-2019, 02:17 AM

I have 8. Where are they going to get them?

DakotaOkie
11-19-2019, 02:18 AM
I imagine griz bought up the first 8000 - 10,000 tickets made available in August in preparation for that statement.

Professor Chaos
11-19-2019, 02:19 AM
Bravado or not I would love to see Griz vs Bison in Frisco over any other FCS team out there.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcjKy4Agbb6d928/giphy.gif

17>1
11-19-2019, 02:35 AM
Bravado or not I would love to see Griz vs Bison in Frisco over any other FCS team out there.

Agreed (10)

23Bison
11-19-2019, 02:40 AM
Just like if they win this weekend they’ll be the #2 seed over JMU because they will have three top 10 wins and 2 good losses. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

CAS4127
11-19-2019, 02:50 AM
Just like if they win this weekend they’ll be the #2 seed over JMU because they will have three top 10 wins and 2 good losses. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s really cool to mock teams and people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontBison
11-19-2019, 02:53 AM

CAS = closet Griz fan.

HerdThat!
11-19-2019, 02:55 AM
We’re batting 1.000 in FCS chippers
Herd 7/7
Griz 2/7
As much as I would love to go bear hunting in Frisco, they better just worry about their slump to big brother this weekend.
And try to get out of Bridgeforth before making Texas plans

89MTBISON
11-19-2019, 02:59 AM
A Griz scalp from Frisco would be very satisfying. I'll be pulling for UM in the Brawl of the Wild.

23Bison
11-19-2019, 03:04 AM

I’m glad that you agree!

ndsubison1
11-19-2019, 03:06 AM
Would love to play Montana and Weber in the Dome then JMU in Frisco.

CAS4127
11-19-2019, 03:08 AM
CAS = closet Griz fan.

A closet FCS fan. Griz and Cats doing well is good, if not very good, for FCS given we lost GSU, App State and a few others, but carry on...

EC8CH
11-19-2019, 03:13 AM

I wonder how far up AZGrizFan is on the Griz donor list? He seems to not understand how Frisco ticket sales work.

westnodak93bison
11-19-2019, 03:16 AM
Let's worry about The Salukis.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HerdBot
11-19-2019, 03:26 AM

We are fans so we we dont play the Salukis. But if the players were on here I would be concerned

heffray
11-19-2019, 03:39 AM
We are fans so we we dont play the Salukis. But if the players were on here I would be concerned

THIS X 1,000,000,000,000,000,00

Lolololololllollllokolll

OrygunBison
11-19-2019, 04:07 AM

Dude, you are correct. We really need to keep our focus. Us fans looking is EXACTLY the trap that is going to doom this team.

Thanks for the helpful reminder. Much appreciated.

CAS4127
11-19-2019, 04:09 AM
I wonder how far up AZGrizFan is on the Griz donor list? He seems to not understand how Frisco ticket sales work.

How far up on the TM list are you ... just asking for a friend since you commented about this and other/every thing??

westnodak93bison
11-19-2019, 04:12 AM
Dude, you are correct. We really need to keep our focus. Us fans looking is EXACTLY the trap that is going to doom this team.

Thanks for the helpful reminder. Much appreciated.Are you home or just taking a break from the antifa riot?

VirginiaBison
11-19-2019, 04:15 AM

And JMU probably bought what NDSU didn't snap up.

El_Chapo
11-19-2019, 04:18 AM
GIZZ fans think they are back. puh-lease You play in the Big Fluffy.

take your birkenstock off and shove em where the sun dont shine

El_Chapo
11-19-2019, 04:25 AM
THIS X 1,000,000,000,000,000,00

Lolololololllollllokolll

OK ill tell my Phil Hanson story Oct 19, 2007 11pm Night b4 Gophers/NDSU game #2

"Hey Lakes, I heard you on KFAN running your mouth, even predicting we'd be out tailgating at halftime"

I say "Yea, that was me, that was great radio, got hundreds of texts, calls"

phil "well, we don't do that $hit at NDSU, we don't mouth off or talk smack, thats not what we do"

i say "I didn't know I was playing cornerback tomorrow!!'

phil "whatever dude, shut your mouth"

My brother "Hey Phil.. what do you know about winning big games, arent you 0-4?" HAHAHA OUCH! #BillSuperBowlWins

about 4 years later, Phil did come up to me and apologize and to this day, anytime he see me, he says "yup, you told me we'd be a dynasty again... gotta hand it to you!"

So yea, the players that i know at NDSU loved when we talked smack on these boards and facebook and twitter, because They Know they aren't allowed to do it and they LOVE LOVE LOVE backing up what us BISON FANS put down...

EC8CH
11-19-2019, 04:29 AM
How far up on the TM list are you ... just asking for a friend since you commented about this and other/every thing??

I'm currently 1630. I've never gotten Frisco tickets through the allotment, so I buy in August. Who's your friend?

CAS4127
11-19-2019, 04:37 AM
I'm currently 1630. I've never gotten Frisco tickets through the allotment, so I buy in August. Who's your friend?

But yet your dissing on a Grizz ticket guy,,,

EC8CH
11-19-2019, 04:40 AM
But yet your dissing on a Grizz ticket guy,,,

Did he buy his tickets in August? Is your friend AzGrizFan? Cause he can't have my tickets.

CAS4127
11-19-2019, 04:41 AM
Did he buy his tickets in August?

Did you? And prove it.

EC8CH
11-19-2019, 04:43 AM
Did you? And prove it.

Um yeah. And huh? Prove to you I bought tickets? This is getting wierd.

CAS4127
11-19-2019, 04:48 AM
Um yeah. And huh? Prove to you I bought tickets? This is getting wierd.

Not really. Only weird for you if you didn’t. You come across as having everything else to ad to this board. Just asking?

EC8CH
11-19-2019, 04:59 AM
Not really. Only weird for you if you didn’t. You come across as having everything else to ad to this board. Just asking?

Nah, you trying to call me out for supposedly lying about buying Frisco tickets is weird. I get you may not like me cause we disagree often, but this is diffinately weird.

I have tickets, pretty sure you can look on this year's Frisco Ticket thread and I posted the day they went on sale if that will put your conspiratorial mind to rest.

Christopher Moen
11-19-2019, 05:06 AM
Nah, you trying to call me out for supposedly lying about buying Frisco tickets is weird. I get you may not like me cause we disagree often, but this is diffinately weird.

I have tickets, pretty sure you can look on this year's Frisco Ticket thread and I posted the day they went on sale if that will put your conspiratorial mind to rest.

Not sure what's bothering him, but the cantankerous act is getting, well old.

In regards to the Griz, I hope they make it to Frisco. I have a few tickets to sell at crazy prices.

bisonaudit
11-19-2019, 05:12 AM
Clowning this guy really seems like a stretch. Far from the craziest take we’ve seen from opposing fans over this run.

El_Chapo
11-19-2019, 05:14 AM

Cassidy has had sand in his crack all week now, been going after me and a few others almost every post, just search his posts.

Griz don't scare me 1 bit

EC8CH
11-19-2019, 05:15 AM
Clowning this guy really seems like a stretch. Far from the craziest take we’ve seen from opposing fans over this run.

But the Griz are finally relevant again. Need to strike while the opportunity exists. They play their big brother soon so recent history says time may be running out.

MNLonghorn10
11-19-2019, 05:21 AM
But the Griz are finally relevant again. Need to strike while the opportunity exists. They play their big brother soon so recent history says time may be running out.If being 42-70 makes you big brother....

EC8CH
11-19-2019, 05:31 AM
If being 42-70 makes you big brother....

Possibly, but dropping 3 straight means maybe you shouldn't start a fight unless mom's watching, just in case.

Bisonator98
11-19-2019, 12:57 PM
Haven't been to egriz in a long time, that place was a cess pool of meth heads. Are they still running with the gravy jokes? What was that one dude CDGriz or something, talk about a clown. BTW anyone seen or heard from Alpha? Hope he's doing good.

Bison 4 Life
11-19-2019, 12:58 PM
Haven't been to egriz in a long time, that place was a cess pool of meth heads. Are they still running with the gravy jokes? What was that one dude CDGriz or something, talk about a clown. BTW anyone seen or heard from Alpha? Hope he's doing good.

I like him the most over there and he literally challenged me to a fistfight once.

NDSUstudent
11-19-2019, 01:06 PM

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkMost of us have tickets to Frisco...I think we are way beyond worrying about the malnourished dogs of Southern Illinois.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

EC8CH
11-19-2019, 01:42 PM
Most of us have tickets to Frisco...I think we are way beyond worrying about the malnourished dogs of Southern Illinois.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Do most of us really though? Prove it!

southcliffbison
11-19-2019, 02:41 PM

Actually, it's CDA which is an acronym for CERTIFIED DUMB ASS

OrygunBison
11-19-2019, 02:44 PM
Are you home or just taking a break from the antifa riot?

I now finally know why you sit to pee. It frees your hands so that you can do more film study to get ready for the big game. Thanks so much for keeping us fans focused on what really matters.

tony
11-19-2019, 02:53 PM
I'd really like to see Montana as a top 4 seed... with JMU, NDSU, and Montana as seeds that would guarantee three FCS games with great attendance and excitement that would look awesome TV.

Also, I am sorry that westnodak93bison can't leave the idiotic politics off the board. <deleted>

Edit: On second thought, fuck it. Next time it'll be a permanent ban instead of a ~1 month one.

daddy daycare
11-19-2019, 02:58 PM
The Grizz being legit is good for FCS football. Fans gonna fan, Bison fans are no different.

NDSU92
11-19-2019, 03:01 PM
I went to eGriz at some point during the playoffs last year and they were fretting that if we keep winning championships we might pass them as the premier FCS program. I had to double-check to confirm I didn’t accidentally open a thread from 2013.

It’s all tin-foil hats and elitism over there.

That all being said, I would love to see a strong Montana program.

MNLonghorn10
11-19-2019, 03:07 PM
I'd really like to see Montana as a top 4 seed... with JMU, NDSU, and Montana as seeds that would guarantee three FCS games with great attendance and excitement that would look awesome TV.

Also, I am sorry that westnodak93bison can't leave the idiotic politics off the board. <deleted>

Edit: On second thought, fuck it. Next time it'll be a permanent ban instead of a ~1 month one.Bwaha. Awesome.

El_Chapo
11-19-2019, 03:24 PM

Edit: On second thought, fuck it. Next time it'll be a permanent ban instead of a ~1 month one.

Delete's certain word from my laptop thesaurous .

Griz were cool in the 90's. it's not coming back ya hippies in missoula!

unbison
11-19-2019, 03:38 PM

I guess I don’t see what is wrong with being optimistic on the griz board
Do us bison fans have such little man syndrome that no one else can have high hopes without it being a slight to the bison

Bison"FANatic"
11-19-2019, 03:46 PM
It is great to see other fan bases and other teams do well and up their games and step up to challenge us. Nothing wrong with optimism from opposing fan bases. The Griz have had some very good teams just been in a downward slump lately. I believe it is changing and I hope they step up and some great games are had in the FCS with us and others form them. Its good for the division.

southcliffbison
11-19-2019, 03:48 PM
The Grizz being legit is good for FCS football. Fans gonna fan, Bison fans are no different.

Yes, having a strong Montana program is good for FCS; but, why does it have to be the UMSU Missoula branch; it just as well could be the UMSU in Bozeman.

Bison"FANatic"
11-19-2019, 03:52 PM
Because a lot of sports fans respect their History and Tradition.

AKBison
11-19-2019, 04:06 PM
But the Griz are finally relevant again. Need to strike while the opportunity exists. They play their big brother soon so recent history says time may be running out.

A Griz v JMU semi-final would be awesome. Playing the Griz in Frisco would also be awesome. It would jolt some life back into our fan base. No complaints from me on the post from egriz. They have the best home fan base in the FCS. No way they travel as well as we do though.

EC8CH
11-19-2019, 04:32 PM
A Griz v JMU semi-final would be awesome. Playing the Griz in Frisco would also be awesome. It would jolt some life back into our fan base. No complaints from me on the post from egriz. They have the best home fan base in the FCS. No way they travel as well as we do though.

Griz and JMU are both solid FCS programs. This however does not exempt them from fanbase smack.

SamsRams
11-19-2019, 04:52 PM
I have 8. Where are they going to get them?

I’ll have 28 for sale for 4X more than I paid for them if they make it

tony
11-19-2019, 05:14 PM
I'd like both semifinals and the championship game to be full-houses - unlike almost all bowl games.

Professor Chaos
11-19-2019, 05:28 PM
I wonder if a theoretical JMU/Montana semi would be enough to bump a theoretical Bison vs anybody semi back to the Saturday early evening ESPNU time slot?

oldmantutters
11-19-2019, 05:36 PM
I wonder if a theoretical JMU/Montana semi would be enough to bump a theoretical Bison vs anybody semi back to the Saturday early evening ESPNU time slot?Not unless Montana ends up as a host.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

SafeTeeJ
11-19-2019, 05:58 PM
OK ill tell my Phil Hanson story Oct 19, 2007 11pm Night b4 Gophers/NDSU game #2

"Hey Lakes, I heard you on KFAN running your mouth, even predicting we'd be out tailgating at halftime"

phil "well, we don't do that $hit at NDSU, we don't mouth off or talk smack, thats not what we do"

My brother "Hey Phil.. what do you know about winning big games, arent you 0-4?" HAHAHA OUCH! #BillSuperBowlWins

about 4 years later, Phil did come up to me and apologize and to this day, anytime he see me, he says "yup, you told me we'd be a dynasty again... gotta hand it to you!"

So yea, the players that i know at NDSU loved when we talked smack on these boards and facebook and twitter, because They Know they aren't allowed to do it and they LOVE LOVE LOVE backing up what us BISON FANS put down...

Cool story, Bro.........

heffray
11-19-2019, 07:19 PM

That's hilarious.

totoinfl
11-19-2019, 07:24 PM
A closet FCS fan. Griz and Cats doing well is good, if not very good, for FCS given we lost GSU, App State and a few others, but carry on...

This closet Hatters fan says you are dead on. We need more good FCS teams...especially west of the Big Muddy.

totoinfl
11-19-2019, 07:30 PM
Not unless Montana ends up as a host.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Unless something unforeseen were to happen, JMU likely ends up as the 2 and host...but dragging the Dukes to Missoula would be fun to watch...

Herd
11-19-2019, 07:39 PM
The Bison team’s performance has surpassed any amount of smack that could have possibly been uttered the past 10 years.

That said, Lake’s A-hole commentary has destroyed the good reputation of the Bison fan base. Hope it was worth it.

El_Chapo
11-19-2019, 08:12 PM
The Bison team’s performance has surpassed any amount of smack that could have possibly been uttered the past 10 years.

That said, Lake’s A-hole commentary has destroyed the good reputation of the Bison fan base. Hope it was worth it.

hahaha wut ? you're insane.

56BISON73
11-19-2019, 08:13 PM
I guess I don’t see what is wrong with being optimistic on the griz board
Do us bison fans have such little man syndrome that no one else can have high hopes without it being a slight to the bison

The FCS is a better place when the Montanas are playing well.

unbison
11-19-2019, 08:19 PM

I wouldn’t give him that much credit ..... lots of arrogant bison fans

Bisonator98
11-19-2019, 08:25 PM
I have absolutely no issue with a good montana or any other FCS team and certainly don't begrudge their fans from having confidence and bravato on their boards but the last time I was on egriz it was nothing about the Griz or anything football for that matter. It was a bunch of hicks with an obsession over fat people and their love of gravy. It was quite eye opening to say the least.

DakotaOkie
11-19-2019, 11:32 PM
Would love to play Montana and Weber in the Dome then JMU in Frisco.
Frankly, I would rather see Montana wipe the floor with JMU and play them presumably in Frisco. That said I had a blast with Jimmy Moreland’s dad in Frisco couple years ago. He was a fun guy during the game.

56BISON73
11-20-2019, 12:17 AM
That's hilarious.

Ive got a bridge for sale.

CAS4127
11-20-2019, 12:19 AM

Lol! Exactly.

heffray
11-20-2019, 12:59 AM

Lol! Exactly.

I think I missed something...?

89MTBISON
11-20-2019, 01:01 AM
Lakes is selling, some are buying. It's that whole a fool and his money thing.

BizfrmBotno
11-20-2019, 01:21 AM

We have our 7.

GreenfieldBison
11-20-2019, 01:32 AM

You want to buy a bridge?

Christopher Moen
11-20-2019, 01:53 AM

They think you believed Sam's story.

heffray
11-20-2019, 02:03 AM

Picking up on that now... Its funny anyway.

El_Chapo
11-20-2019, 02:10 AM

10000% true. but like ECHC8 has to PROVE to Cassidy that he got frisco tickets, every thought/story here must be validated by "THE SQUAD" Cassidy, PL, 89Mont, NDSUSR, Moen, Bison 4 Life, Herd. Because those 7 Know it all !

Christopher Moen
11-20-2019, 04:11 AM
10000% true. but like ECHC8 has to PROVE to Cassidy that he got frisco tickets, every thought/story here must be validated by "THE SQUAD" Cassidy, PL, 89Mont, NDSUSR, Moen, Bison 4 Life, Herd. Because those 7 Know it all !

Ever read the story about the boy who cried wolf?

You could indeed be telling the truth, but your history doesn't give you much credibility for anyone to believe you. Perhaps CAS can talk to his former teammate and fellow Bison HOF'er to confirm your story. Then again, he's probably to tired of your antics to GAF.

89MTBISON
11-20-2019, 04:13 AM

You could indeed be telling the truth, but your history doesn't give you much credibility for anyone to believe you. Perhaps CAS can talk to his former teammate and fellow Bison HOF'er to confirm your story. Then again, he's probably to tired of your antics to GAF.

Lakes is Batman nobody knows his true identity.

56BISON73
11-20-2019, 04:18 AM

I doubt that when they get together that they would waste there time talking about a pathological story teller on a message board.

SafeTeeJ
11-20-2019, 11:56 AM

I think you are confusing him with “Fire Denny Guy”???

NovaBison
11-20-2019, 12:34 PM
Since the game in Frisco is going to be on ABC, and not on cable... I really would prefer that we were playing another national university, Montana instead of a regional university (aka teachers college) JMU -- adds more legitimacy to the Division 1 National Championship Game.

heffray
11-20-2019, 01:54 PM
Since the game in Frisco is going to be on ABC, and not on cable... I really would prefer that we were playing another national university, Montana instead of a regional university (aka teachers college) JMU -- adds more legitimacy to the Division 1 National Championship Game.

I agree with this. Montana certainly has a better ring to it than Sam Houston State, Towson, Jacksonville State, James Madison, etc... Even "Eastern" Washington has a regional sound to it...

Bison 4 Life
11-20-2019, 01:57 PM
Montana is easily our closest analog. A moderate sized state school very remotely located with a huge regional advantage and a dedicated fanbase. Our administration might be better than theirs, but our facilities and infrastructure are very much the same.

GreenfieldBison
11-20-2019, 02:06 PM
I agree with this. Montana certainly has a better ring to it than Sam Houston State, Towson, Jacksonville State, James Madison, etc... Even "Eastern" Washington has a regional sound to it...

I’m on board with this thought as well.

There is a part of me that would like to see the 2019 Bison spank those Virginians silly and put them in their place.

However I really would rather see someone else prevent them from being able to claim they made it to Frisco in the first place. The point about playing a national vs regional university on ABC makes this even more desirable.

Plus I assume those Montanans would not litter the parking lot with gaudy colored paper trash etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos
11-20-2019, 02:12 PM
I’m on board with this thought as well.

There is a part of me that would like to see the 2019 Bison spank those Virginians silly and put them in their place.

However I really would rather see someone else prevent them from being able to claim they made it to Frisco in the first place. The point about playing a national vs regional university on ABC makes this even more desirable.

Plus I assume those Montanans would not litter the parking lot with gaudy colored paper trash etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are you saying you have streamer fatigue???

cbline
11-20-2019, 03:25 PM
Are you saying you have streamer fatigue???

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Professor Chaos again. :(

heffray
11-20-2019, 03:28 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Professor Chaos again. :(

I got it for you.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-20-2019, 07:42 PM

I wouldnt like to see that.................Griz would get fucking rolled.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-20-2019, 07:46 PM
I like him the most over there and he literally challenged me to a fistfight once.

West Fargo Food Court Saturday!

I will be the guy with the iPad patiently waiting

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-20-2019, 07:52 PM

Dont be short with us Lakes, you still mad you cant reach anything on the top shelf without a step stool? Kalm down man its life, its supposed to be fun!!!

:nod:

56BISON73
11-20-2019, 07:53 PM
West Fargo Food Court Saturday!

I will be the guy with the iPad patiently waiting

:fight::)...m.......

El_Chapo
11-20-2019, 07:54 PM
Dont be short with us Lakes, you still mad you cant reach anything on the top shelf without a step stool? Kalm down man its life, its supposed to be fun!!!

:nod:

Alpha. you owe the Frisco Cruiser $50. !!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-20-2019, 08:04 PM
Alpha. you owe the Frisco Cruiser $50. !!!

The check is in the mail, I didnt have your email so I couldnt use PayPal..................if it doesnt show up just wait

KNOW IT ALL
11-20-2019, 08:13 PM
How fun would it be to see; NDSU, Montana, SDSU and JMU in the Semi's. That would bring some attention to the playoffs, any team makes a couple silly poor timed mistakes and they may go home. Great crowds, Free Beer!!!. Ok, great crowds.....

KNOW IT ALL
11-20-2019, 08:16 PM
The check is in the mail, I didnt have your email so I couldnt use PayPal..................if it doesnt show up just wait

I'm not sure who you are but I believe I have been to the bar with you a few times:bow:

MNLonghorn10
11-20-2019, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure who you are but I believe I have been to the bar with you a few times[emoji144]Hes a legend. Egrizz hates him but we celebrate his entire catalog.

Deep North
11-20-2019, 08:32 PM
Phil is a great guy. Comes from my neck of the woods and we chat whenever I'm back in town.

El_Chapo
11-20-2019, 08:33 PM
I'm not sure who you are but I believe I have been to the bar with you a few times:bow:

didnt we all meet Alpha at NDSU beating Montana State in 2010 and then closing down the crystal bar in Bozeman after? haha

Christopher Moen
11-20-2019, 08:33 PM
I wouldnt like to see that.................Griz would get fucking rolled.

As MontBison once said:

We fuck. Let’s go!

HandoEX
11-20-2019, 08:41 PM
didnt we all meet Alpha at NDSU beating Montana State in 2010 and then closing down the crystal bar in Bozeman after? haha

That was absolutely epic!

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-20-2019, 10:20 PM
Hes a legend. Egrizz hates him but we celebrate his entire catalog.

eGriz is just a bunch of soy boys in a circle jerk blasting their limited football knowledge all over each others faces. You should see the 3 losers podcast they do now, its so fucking pathetic you cant watch more than about 20 seconds of it.

maroonblood.com is where its at if you want to actually talk Griz football without all the millennial eunuchs pillow fighting and acting like social justice warriors. T

eGriz is embarrassing to the state of Montana let alone our football program.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-20-2019, 10:21 PM
That was absolutely epic!

I know I had a blast!

MontBison
11-20-2019, 10:43 PM
After they clean Montana States clock this weekend the hype train will really gets rolling!

Full disclosure I’m a Montana State grad but it gets so old when Griz fans continue to think they are relevant. I think 09 was the last time they really ever did anything and that “anything” was winning a playoff game in the snow. So special.

56BISON73
11-20-2019, 10:46 PM
Phil is a great guy. Comes from my neck of the woods and we chat whenever I'm back in town.

Mike???????????

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-20-2019, 10:50 PM
After they clean Montana States clock this weekend the hype train will really gets rolling!

Full disclosure I’m a Montana State grad but it gets so old when Griz fans continue to think they are relevant. I think 09 was the last time they really ever did anything and that “anything” was winning a playoff game in the snow. So special.

The last time Montana was relevant was 2001 and even if we win on Saturday (probably not) we are going nowhere in the playoffs

MontBison
11-20-2019, 10:57 PM
The last time Montana was relevant was 2001 and even if we win on Saturday (probably not) we are going nowhere in the playoffs

Not sure how that’s possible considering the Bobcats still struggle with the forward pass

NDSUSR
11-20-2019, 10:59 PM
eGriz is just a bunch of soy boys in a circle jerk blasting their limited football knowledge all over each others faces. You should see the 3 losers podcast they do now, its so fucking pathetic you cant watch more than about 20 seconds of it.

Yeahhhhh thats a visual I could have done without.

CAS4127
11-20-2019, 11:01 PM
Mike???????????

Lol!! Lakes is sooo in top of things and connected.

NorthernBison
11-20-2019, 11:01 PM

Good story but tell your brother that Phil’s Bills were 0-3.

CAS4127
11-20-2019, 11:04 PM

I’d say Griz were relevant in ‘15 when they beat NDSU in opener and then came to Fargo for playoffs, although that didn’t go well.

Nice to see them working their way back up. Give Hauck a chance.

Oline and RB improvement would help them going forward tho.

56BISON73
11-20-2019, 11:07 PM
Good story but tell your brother that Phil’s Bills were 0-3.

Which means they won 3 AFC championships. Pretty stupid for him to say he couldnt win in a big game. Plus coming from a pudknocker is even more funny.

But then again the veracity of the story is in question.

GreenfieldBison
11-20-2019, 11:56 PM
I’d say Griz were relevant in ‘15 when they beat NDSU in opener and then came to Fargo for playoffs, although that didn’t go well.

Nice to see them working their way back up. Give Hauck a chance.

Oline and RB improvement would help them going forward tho.

Completely agree. I hope they get through this week. Bobcats were not impressive in the dome last year.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-21-2019, 12:30 AM
Yeahhhhh thats a visual I could have done without.It's actually worse than my description, I toned it down...... didn't want to offend anyone

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

WYOBISONMAN
11-21-2019, 06:58 PM
I would just fine with the Griz going out and knocking the hell out of JMU. I am always OK with a school from the West doing that. Except EWU.

56BISON73
11-21-2019, 07:01 PM
I would just fine with the Griz going out and knocking the hell out of JMU. I am always OK with a school from the West doing that. Except EWU.

I'm with you. Fuck jmu

Christopher Moen
11-21-2019, 07:15 PM

Sounds like you're already in line with my early FCS bracket prediction.

WYOBISONMAN
11-22-2019, 05:23 PM
Sounds like you're already in line with my early FCS bracket prediction.

Yup. I am.

AKBison
11-22-2019, 07:09 PM
I'm with you. Fuck jmu

This x 100. The JMU program and fans are trash. I would love for Bobby to run the score up on them.

El_Chapo
11-22-2019, 07:10 PM
hey did you know sam herder is at the brawl tomorrow?? (if you follow him on twitter, he's mentioned it for 2 weeks straight and now he's there live tweeting every detail)

ok sorry griz.

NDSU
JMU
Montana

who's 4 then? Illinois State?

heffray
11-22-2019, 08:03 PM
hey did you know sam herder is at the brawl tomorrow?? (if you follow him on twitter, he's mentioned it for 2 weeks straight and now he's there live tweeting every detail)

ok sorry griz.

NDSU
JMU
Montana

who's 4 then? Illinois State?

Lots of people picking the Cats in this one, including Sam. I think the line even favors MSU. Should make for an interesting bracketology 4.0 thread for 12 hours while we wait for selection sunday.

bisoningrandforks
11-22-2019, 08:28 PM
4th or 5th seed will go to the rabbits.....they wont put them 6th or 7th on jmu side........

KNOW IT ALL
11-22-2019, 08:54 PM
4th or 5th seed will go to the rabbits.....they wont put them 6th or 7th on jmu side........

There is no way the committee puts JMU and SDSU in the same side bracket. The east coast needs a team in the finals and will do as much as they can to make it happen. SDSU's rating will come down to what seeding is needed to side them with NDSU and maybe before the semi's. Look for NDSU, Montana and SDSU on the same side.

KNOW IT ALL
11-22-2019, 08:59 PM
NDSU is going to do with Trey as they did with Easton. Limit his runs in the regular season and turn him loose in the playoffs. This kid is going to put up some crazy rushing numbers in the playoffs, only to be held back by first half blow-outs. I thought Easton was incredible fleet of foot, this Lance has another gear entirely.

TAILG8R
11-22-2019, 09:00 PM
NDSU is going to do with Trey as they did with Easton. Limit his runs in the regular season and turn him loose in the playoffs. This kid is going to put up some crazy rushing numbers in the playoffs, only to be held back by first half blow-outs. I thought Easton was incredible fleet of foot, this Lance has another gear entirely.

Let's hope that works better this time around vs SDSU.

thebootfitter
11-22-2019, 10:23 PM
There is no way the committee puts JMU and SDSU in the same side bracket. The east coast needs a team in the finals and will do as much as they can to make it happen. SDSU's rating will come down to what seeding is needed to side them with NDSU and maybe before the semi's. Look for NDSU, Montana and SDSU on the same side.
I don't think you get how the committee works. Appears you have a conspiracy theory going here. One that's been spouted off about so many times but has virtually no substance. That's okay though. You can believe whatever you like.

Vet70
11-22-2019, 10:52 PM

So NDSU will have to face two of the best in the FCS. I thought beating good competition
was what you wanted.

HerdThat!
11-23-2019, 09:05 PM
Well we can retire this thread in 15 minutes right?

HandoEX
11-23-2019, 09:08 PM
Fucking pathetic, Griz. Jesus!

Bison"FANatic"
11-23-2019, 09:10 PM
Wow just wow

MontBison
11-23-2019, 09:11 PM
Worse yet the bobcats are DOGSHIT. CAS where you at?

El_Chapo
Way to Jinx them! nice job! hahaha Montana sucks. put Montana State #8 and lets win 59-14 again

tjbison
Lol...I love it

Fuck them

EC8CH
11-23-2019, 09:19 PM
Big brother teaches Griz a lesson again.

MNLonghorn10
11-23-2019, 09:20 PM
Big brother teaches Griz a lesson again.

maybe you were right, LOL

runtheoption
11-23-2019, 09:40 PM
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahaha!

JMUVtFan
11-23-2019, 10:41 PM

God I hope they're on the JMU side. They have completely fallen apart.

WYOBISONMAN
11-23-2019, 10:51 PM
God I hope they're on the JMU side. They have completely fallen apart.

Why? Do you need an easy walk?

JMUVtFan
11-23-2019, 11:20 PM
Why? Do you need an easy walk?

It's looking like it would be quite the walk in the park. They don't look like the same team that competed with you most of a game.

WYOBISONMAN
11-23-2019, 11:22 PM
It's looking like it would be quite the walk in the park. They don't look like the same team that competed with you most of a game.

I think the injury bug has taken a heck of a toll on them.

89MTBISON
11-23-2019, 11:26 PM
I think the injury bug has taken a heck of a toll on them.

Third string QB, stud RB out.

sage
11-23-2019, 11:44 PM
I'm a Montana Bison fan and the griz and their fans are a bunch of sick SOB's. Go Bison!!

MontBison
11-24-2019, 12:00 AM
CAS would you say the 2019 edition of the Montana Grizzlies was “relevant”?

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-24-2019, 12:45 AM
It's not surprising to me............ Like I have said all year very average team getting beat by a lesser quality opponent.

So embarrassing I might quit watching football

BadlandsBison
11-24-2019, 01:01 AM
It's not surprising to me............ Like I have said all year very average team getting beat by a lesser quality opponent.

Just makes it more fun for the next time you beat them.

southcliffbison
11-24-2019, 01:37 AM
The Gizz have been exposed twice this year; hell, I may go over to the Griz board and rub some salt in the wound. That's four in a row for the Bobcats.

MontBison
11-24-2019, 01:47 AM

Alpha, did you think coach Bevis would have the program turned around by now?

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-24-2019, 06:17 AM
Just makes it more fun for the next time you beat them.

We wont beat them for a minimum of 3 years. First of all every player on this team laid down and quit today, it was the most one sided football game I have ever watched. Total DOMINATION at every position every snap all 3 phases of the game. Embarrassing

Remember we lose Sneed and have nobody to replace him and hes basically all we have on offense. We lose Sims and Olson on defense and there is nobody to replace them. Gonna be a long road back and it probably wont start until he get a head coach that can build a program not just maintain what was handed to him.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-24-2019, 06:22 AM
Alpha, did you think coach Bevis would have the program turned around by now?

I didnt and dont think he will ever turn it around. Hes just not that good of a coach and we dont have the talent to do anything right now.Hes 2 more recruiting classes away from even being average in the BSC. Which is a really weak conference anyway.

bisonaudit
11-24-2019, 10:41 AM
As much shit as we talk here about the Big Sky, it's the second best conference in the division.

scottietohottie
11-24-2019, 11:18 AM
As much shit as we talk here about the Big Sky, it's the second best conference in the division.

Not like the mvfc is that good if you take away ndsu.

bisonaudit
11-24-2019, 01:08 PM

Entering the final week, even if you took NDSU out, Sagarin still had MVFC as the best conference.

1st&TennBison
11-24-2019, 01:52 PM

Basically outside of NDSU and JMU(except for last year) FCS football has not been that good for the last 4 years. Look at this year, after the top two teams no one in the top 8 is better than 9-3 or 8-4. Yeah, 1-2 at large teams have a 2 loss season, but there is a reason these at large teams with only 1-2 losses are not seeded. Take a look at the Power 5 conferences.Every year 2-3 teams undefeated, 3-4 teams with 1 loss and 4-7 with 2 losses. Not every year, but on average. FCS has a bigger gap between its top teams and the higher up middle of the pack than the FBS does.

bisonaudit
11-24-2019, 02:08 PM
Basically outside of NDSU and JMU(except for last year) FCS football has not been that good for the last 4 years. Look at this year, after the top two teams no one in the top 8 is better than 9-3 or 8-4. Yeah, 1-2 at large teams have a 2 loss season, but there is a reason these at large teams with only 1-2 losses are not seeded. Take a look at the Power 5 conferences.Every year 2-3 teams undefeated, 3-4 teams with 1 loss and 4-7 with 2 losses. Not every year, but on average. FCS has a bigger gap between its top teams and the higher up middle of the pack than the FBS does.

It may be true that the top of the FCS is separated from the next tier than in the FBS but I’m pretty sure that counting w’s and l’s isn’t the way to prove it.

1st&TennBison
11-24-2019, 03:10 PM
It may be true that the top of the FCS is separated from the next tier than in the FBS but I’m pretty sure that counting w’s and l’s isn’t the way to prove it.

Looking at the FBS rankings right now, the first 3 loss team is #15 Auburn. Where in the top 15 of FBS do you see their version of the FCS Monmouth?? A team who many consider to be highly over ranked. Maybe Minnesota, comes to mind with one quality win and a bunch of sub .500 teams and one FCs team, but will be filtered in or out in the next two weeks. Or what 4 loss FBS team is deserving of being in the top 15 right now. Looking down the rankings........none. By the end of the year, the FBS will have 24 pretty high quality teams with no more than 3 losses at the end of the regular season, maybe 1-2 four loss teams. Where as the FCS is always littered with 4-5 teams who are 7-5 (in a 12 game season)either getting in or crying that they were ripped off and left out.

heffray
11-24-2019, 03:16 PM
Looking at the FBS rankings right now, the first 3 loss team is #15 Auburn. Where in the top 15 of FBS do you see their version of the FCS Monmouth?? A team who many consider to be highly over ranked. Maybe Minnesota, comes to mind with one quality win and a bunch of sub .500 teams and one FCs team, but will be filtered in or out in the next two weeks. Or what 4 loss FBS team is deserving of being in the top 15 right now. Looking down the rankings........none. By the end of the year, the FBS will have 24 pretty high quality teams with no more than 3 losses at the end of the regular season, maybe 1-2 four loss teams. Where as the FCS is always littered with 4-5 teams who are 7-5 (in a 12 game season)either getting in or crying that they were ripped off and left out.

I know this isn’t not exactly the argument we’re having, but I think that’s what makes the FCS fun. With a 4 team playoff in the FBS, the things you’re asking about aren’t really that relevant because they won’t factor into the last 4.

1st&TennBison
11-24-2019, 04:03 PM
I know this isn’t not exactly the argument we’re having, but I think that’s what makes the FCS fun. With a 4 team playoff in the FBS, the things you’re asking about aren’t really that relevant because they won’t factor into the last 4.

Another thing that is nice about the FCS is the turnover of teams. Way easier for a team to make the playoffs in a one or two year span of turning things around. Also the other side of that coin and watch teams fall off the map from greatness and not be considered relevant for many years if ever again. Where as in the FBS, it is always the same teams year in and out in the top 25 or even top 50. Sure, there are only 4 playoff spots available to come up with a national champion, 8-16 would be great for them. But either way, they still are very consistent at the top 25 or so, and every year 1-2 new teams crack the ratings. But for the most part, it is the established teams year in and out. When was the last time a "new"team had a shot at the FBS title.

heffray
11-24-2019, 04:06 PM
Another thing that is nice about the FCS is the turnover of teams. Way easier for a team to make the playoffs in a one or two year span of turning things around. Also the other side of that coin and watch teams fall off the map from greatness and not be considered relevant for many years if ever again. Where as in the FBS, it is always the same teams year in and out in the top 25 or even top 50. Sure, there are only 4 playoff spots available to come up with a national champion, 8-16 would be great for them. But either way, they still are very consistent at the top 25 or so, and every year 1-2 new teams crack the ratings. But for the most part, it is the established teams year in and out. When was the last time a "new"team had a shot at the FBS title.

Exactly. Need to expand to 6 or 8. Autobid P5 conference winners and fill the rest with at large.

89MTBISON
11-24-2019, 04:11 PM

Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but, it wasn't all that long ago that Clemson was a top 25 team, not necessarily a national title contender. It's only been the last 10 years or so that they have consistently been top 10, and especially the last 5 years.
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/clemson/polls.html

Hammerhead
11-24-2019, 04:28 PM
Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but, it wasn't all that long ago that Clemson was a top 25 team, not necessarily a national title contender. It's only been the last 10 years or so that they have consistently been top 10, and especially the last 5 years.
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/clemson/polls.html

On the opposite side, you have teams like Cornhuskers who tanked and still haven't recovered.