PDA

View Full Version : USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Kevin
11-16-2019, 10:08 PM
Heading out to a family dinner tonight so we might as well get this started now:

1) Trey Lance is good at football. He deserves the Rice and Payton. Change my mind.
2) Thank you to little brother for securing us the MVFC championship. According to my records that is the 37th MVFC championship in a row. Unbelievable accomplishment and only fitting it came at the expense of UNI.
3) Luepke has been fun to watch the last few weeks. Keep him in the rotation, especially if the injury to Babicz is serious.
4) Watson is getting better week after week. I'm looking forward to some special performances in the playoffs.
5) I thought USD did some good things throughout the game. Just all on the offensive side of the ball. Seems to be the case with them the past many years.
6) KVLY is shit. I can't wait for the ESPN broadcasts.
7) The streak continues.

Bison 4 Life
11-16-2019, 10:20 PM
Snorty needs to stay

heffray
11-16-2019, 10:25 PM
Snorty had me feeling all wistful. We need a throwback top and bottom too. Senior day can be throwback uni day.

Alsen
11-16-2019, 10:35 PM
Lane Tucker=Future All-American

gumby013
11-16-2019, 10:39 PM
700 yards is rookie numbers. Gotta get those up.

NDSUBowler
11-16-2019, 10:40 PM
690 yds of offense last week

700 today

With backups for 2+ qtrs

This offense is firing on all cylinders

NDSU1980
11-16-2019, 10:42 PM
I agree on Snorty. I had forgotten just how good he looked on a helmet.

Vet70
11-16-2019, 10:50 PM
11 penalties 1of them declined. Here is hoping one does not bite us in the playoffs.

CAS4127
11-16-2019, 10:53 PM

Right there with you—gotta love that SRs we’re down with that.

Otherwise, I felt our RBs really finished runs well and physical today—moreso than any other game this year. Love it! Hell, there was even a run by Brooks in second half where he lowered his shoulder for finishing contact and the DBack wanted nothing to do with it and bailed low!! Awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalBison
11-16-2019, 11:04 PM
Yup, running backs were breaking big and running strong, good mix of smart cuts with just running over defenders.

56BISON73
11-16-2019, 11:05 PM
Watson had a great game.

tony
11-16-2019, 11:05 PM

I think they cleaned him up a little because it looks even better than I remember.

Bisonator98
11-16-2019, 11:10 PM
WTH is with all the damn penalties? Clean that shit up now!

BadlandsBison
11-16-2019, 11:33 PM
That referee crew was overzealous. Sheesh I think they want to lead the nation in every type of call

HerdBot
11-16-2019, 11:38 PM

Snorty looks better on modern helmets than 80s ones. I still prefer the standard logo but that was a cool throwback. Hope they do it once a year

BiZon22
11-16-2019, 11:39 PM
This has to be the best offense in the D1 era right?

HerdBot
11-16-2019, 11:45 PM

Last year statistically but this year we are way more physical and just beat the shit out of everyone. You could take a fan off the street and they could average 2 or 3 ypc

scottietohottie
11-16-2019, 11:46 PM
Best uniforms ever. siu only looks good on paper because they haven't played NDSU. Roehl.

fmfantasy
11-16-2019, 11:52 PM
Last year statistically but this year we are way more physical and just beat the shit out of everyone. You could take a fan off the street and they could average 2 or 3 ypc

With luetke getting some action we now have 11 players averaging 5 plus per carry... Trey, 7 RB, 2WR and the punter.....

fmfantasy
11-16-2019, 11:53 PM
Watson had a great game.

yes he keeps getting better and that hurdle play.... I am gonna go out on a limb and guess he can dunk a basketball? :)

Professor Chaos
11-17-2019, 12:14 AM
Statistically this year has been better than last year. 41.7 points per game compared to 41.5 last year. 502.6 total yards per game compared to 471.7 last year. 305.7 rush yards per game compared to 286.2 last year. 6.62 yards per carry compared to 6.41 last year. 191.1 passing efficiency this year compared to 169.7 last year.

Last year's team was an offensive monster but this year's team has been even better in pretty much every area except penalties. What a masterful job done by Tyler Roehl and the offensive coaches.

CAS4127
11-17-2019, 12:18 AM
yes he keeps getting better and that hurdle play.... I am gonna go out on a limb and guess he can dunk a basketball? :)

Ha!! 360 no doubt. The kid is 6’3” and runs and jumps like a jaguar. Very impressed with his continued improvement and development. And I was kind of a naysayer on him.

wagsabison
11-17-2019, 01:52 AM

Our wide receiver unit including tight ends seems like the best we’ve had. Watson is the kind of big receiver we have been looking for sometime.

EC8CH
11-17-2019, 01:55 AM
Ha!! 360 no doubt. The kid is 6’3” and runs and jumps like a jaguar. Very impressed with his continued improvement and development. And I was kind of a naysayer on him.

He's dangerous on the jet sweeps. So big and fast turning the corner.

HoopsBison
11-17-2019, 02:16 AM
Nice to see a lot of reps for a lot of different guys. The depth of this team is pretty incredible. Trey Lance was sensational, hard to believe he is only a redshirt freshman.

Congrats to coaches and players on a excellent win!

PlainsBison
11-17-2019, 02:43 AM
The number I thought was cool today was 33 first downs. That’s a big number. Wonder what the record is.

HerdBot
11-17-2019, 02:44 AM
Statistically this year has been better than last year. 41.7 points per game compared to 41.5 last year. 502.6 total yards per game compared to 471.7 last year. 305.7 rush yards per game compared to 286.2 last year. 6.62 yards per carry compared to 6.41 last year. 191.1 passing efficiency this year compared to 169.7 last year.

Last year's team was an offensive monster but this year's team has been even better in pretty much every area except penalties. What a masterful job done by Tyler Roehl and the offensive coaches.

Thanks for those stats. That's incredible. Outside of a few mediocre games vs Misery State and the Bunnies, Roehl has been a rock star. He even uses the fullback with success because they refuse to respect him

HerdBot
11-17-2019, 02:47 AM
It is very clear this is the most athletic team we have ever had on offense. We literally have Southern speed now :rofl:

TAILG8R
11-17-2019, 02:47 AM
Thanks for those stats. That's incredible. Outside of a few mediocre games vs Misery State and the Bunnies, Roehl has been a rock star. He even uses the fullback with success because they refuse to respect himAfter 44 caught the TD pass I said his run and reception for TDs was to put more things on tape for the playoffs. Can't imagine trying to prepare for this offense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
11-17-2019, 03:04 AM
We only had 6 Third down plays? Holy shit.

Love Luepke stepping up. Also if #1 keeps this up he will be playing on Sundays.

Professor Chaos
11-17-2019, 03:24 AM
After 44 caught the TD pass I said his run and reception for TDs was to put more things on tape for the playoffs. Can't imagine trying to prepare for this offense.

On the drive home I heard Culhane mention that 8 guys had carries and 9 guys had receptions. So that's 17 offensive players with touches in this game. That's pretty good. :)

AKBison
11-17-2019, 03:31 AM
On the drive home I heard Culhane mention that 8 guys had carries and 9 guys had receptions. So that's 17 offensive players with touches in this game. That's pretty good. :)

Montana won so the playoffs have the potential to be full tilt DII style.. UND then SDSU then Montana in the semis.

89MTBISON
11-17-2019, 03:58 AM
#1 NDSU, #2 JMU, #3 UM, #4 SDSU, #5 WEBER, #6 SAC STATE, #7 UNI, #8 FURMAN. We get UN_, then Furman, then Weber with the Griz in an epic title game.

Professor Chaos
11-17-2019, 03:59 AM
#1 NDSU, #2 JMU, #3 UM, #4 SDSU, #5 WEBER, #6 SAC STATE, #7 UNI, #8 FURMAN. We get UN_, then Furman, then Weber with the Griz in an epic title game.
Furman will be nowhere near the seeds after losing to Wofford today. I have doubts they even make the field.

89MTBISON
11-17-2019, 04:02 AM
Furman will be nowhere near the seeds after losing to Wofford today. I have doubts they even make the field.

Ooops, missed that. ISUr it is then. Throwing a bone to someone other than MVFC/BSC.

Stary2k11
11-17-2019, 04:57 AM

Probably would flip Weber and SDSU?

MNLonghorn10
11-17-2019, 05:23 AM
we're going to get a boring side of the bracket. Maybe sdsu will lose at usd and drop down to 7

bison_by_blood
11-17-2019, 06:16 AM
This might be our best team ever. I know nobody wants to say it but c’mon. No Jabril today and the D barely misses a beat!?! And seriously, the team will keep Trey humble, but if you don’t think he’s a 1-2 round pick in a few years you don’t know football. We will be blessed if Jabril gives us another year, but I doubt it. He will probably go in the 2nd round this year. Winning breeds winning, don’t worry about it. More greats will come.

ndsubison1
11-17-2019, 06:28 AM
we're going to get a boring side of the bracket. Maybe sdsu will lose at usd and drop down to 7

Would love UND, Weber or Sac, Montana then JMU.

tjbison
11-17-2019, 11:12 AM
Punt return needs work....

EC8CH
11-17-2019, 12:57 PM
Apparently biggest point of discussion on the yote board is when during the game four years ago Wentz broke his wrist. If us Bison fans claim it was at any point earlier than the last series we are being delusional.

He was rolling out the the right and got knocked down.after a pass. Clean hit. Some point during the first half... Maybe first quarter, can't remember exactly.

From the game yesterday. Nothing to discuss. USD is worse at every position. NDSU could have named their score. Game was over after the first quarter.

BisonHorns
11-17-2019, 01:03 PM
Of course we didnt want Carson to get hurt, but the rest of the season is almost folklore. The way Easto took us to Frisco and Carson came back to win it. Thank you USD for being the piece that gives us something to remember.
"Conan, what is best in life?"

NodakGreg
11-17-2019, 01:57 PM
RIGHT On Herdbot!
This is what NDSU has been missing is Southern Speed at WR. Separation from more athletic secondaries has always been our issues when we play teams from the Colonial or south. Team speed is now showing why our offense is BEST in the last decade by far with extremely high level of talent, sprinkle in the power run game, and you've got 700 yards in offense, 690 yards in offense and getting better each week.....scary for other teams seeing these stats!!!
The Best QB in the nation by far, and he is a redshirt frosh???? All D1 football, Hurt at Oklahoma, and Tuppu in Bama, Trey is as good or better in my football experience over the past 40 years!

WE are Being Herd in the college landscape for sure! Quote from Scottie Miller, " My oh my"!

NodakBisman!

NodakGreg
11-17-2019, 02:03 PM
I really enjoy your knowledge and to the point facts with a touch of Humor! You should write a column in the Forum each week on your topic.
May I add a couple more:

1. We maybe watching the #1 pick in the NFL draft in 3 years or less..... Trey may not make it to his Senior Year at NDSU. The pros will be seeking his talent before his senior year....
2. NDSU is becoming Quarterback U for the NFL....never seen a Freshman so composed, talented, skilled, gifted....etc...… Hes a combination of all our best in one over the past 15 years ……

Keep up our Post game thoughts.... oh and yes. NBC TV absolutely should be fired for terrible TV camera work! Your #6 point.
All your thoughts are spot on...

Be Herd,
NodakGreg

tjbison
11-17-2019, 02:09 PM
I really enjoy your knowledge and to the point facts with a touch of Humor! You should write a column in the Forum each week on your topic.
May I add a couple more:

1. We maybe watching the #1 pick in the NFL draft in 3 years or less..... Trey may not make it to his Senior Year at NDSU. The pros will be seeking his talent before his senior year....
2. NDSU is becoming Quarterback U for the NFL....never seen a Freshman so composed, talented, skilled, gifted....etc...… Hes a combination of all our best in one over the past 15 years ……

Keep up our Post game thoughts.... oh and yes. NBC TV absolutely should be fired for terrible TV camera work! Your #6 point.
All your thoughts are spot on...

Be Herd,
NodakGreg

Pump the brakes a bit man......

Bison 4 Life
11-17-2019, 02:09 PM
Apparently biggest point of discussion on the yote board is when during the game four years ago Wentz broke his wrist. If us Bison fans claim it was at any point earlier than the last series we are being delusional.

He was rolling out the the right and got knocked down.after a pass. Clean hit. Some point during the first half... Maybe first quarter, can't remember exactly.

From the game yesterday. Nothing to discuss. USD is worse at every position. NDSU could have named their score. Game was over after the first quarter.

He didn't come out after hitting his hand on a helmet which was the problem. Just like he didn't' come out of the Montana game after tweaking his ankle. It's not excuses, it's just facts.

westnodak93bison
11-17-2019, 02:18 PM
Pump the brakes a bit man......Maybe a little but you have to admit he is soooooo good. Really, name the college qbs that are better. and name 1 FBS team where Trey would not start next year if on that team.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

EC8CH
11-17-2019, 02:20 PM
Sat next to a family with two little boys, probably around 4 and 6 years old. Was their first game. The little one for sure was into it. Real fun watching the game sitting next to them.

wagsabison
11-17-2019, 02:25 PM
Maybe a little but you have to admit he is soooooo good. Really, name the college qbs that are better. and name 1 FBS team where Trey would not start next year if on that team.

You still have to factor in the competition to some extent. It’s easy to complete passes when guys are completely wide open. Trey has been excellent but hasn’t had to show it against really good teams yet. He’ll get his opportunity

scottietohottie
11-17-2019, 02:29 PM
You still have to factor in the competition to some extent. It’s easy to complete passes when guys are completely wide open. Trey has been excellent but hasn’t had to show it against really good teams yet. He’ll get his opportunity

That dropped td pass was beautiful on Trey's end. Dropped it right in the bucket over 2 defenders. Not a throw for boys for sure. A man's toss. Wasn't Trey's fault the bucket had a hole in the bottom. That's a freshman qb! Dam winter camp is coming too!

noryan34
11-17-2019, 02:49 PM
Maybe a little but you have to admit he is soooooo good. Really, name the college qbs that are better. and name 1 FBS team where Trey would not start next year if on that team.

Off the top of my head Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama (Tua isnt leaving early after the injury), plus a whole host of others where the incumbent would be a Senior

That being said Lance is very good. On TV those scrambles he makes the defenders look like they are in slow motion. I cant believe some of the plays he makes with his legs where he doesnt get touched. Very exciting few more years for the Bison fans

tjbison
11-17-2019, 02:55 PM

I get it, but already calling him a #1 overall draft pick and leaving NDSU early...come on

scottietohottie
11-17-2019, 02:57 PM
Off the top of my head Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama (Tua isnt leaving early after the injury), plus a whole host of others where the incumbent would be a Senior

That being said Lance is very good. On TV those scrambles he makes the defenders look like they are in slow motion. I cant believe some of the plays he makes with his legs where he doesnt get touched. Very exciting few more years for the Bison fans

The tight end td appeared to be the third option on that play. Or Trey was just looking of the defense. Either way impressive.

ndsubison1
11-17-2019, 03:01 PM
I get it, but already calling him a #1 overall draft pick and leaving NDSU early...come on

Burrow? Haha

westnodak93bison
That dropped td pass was beautiful on Trey's end. Dropped it right in the bucket over 2 defenders. Not a throw for boys for sure. A man's toss. Wasn't Trey's fault the bucket had a hole in the bottom. That's a freshman qb! Dam winter camp is coming too!No kidding. Unreal throw and a tough catch that almost happened.

noryan34
The tight end td appeared to be the third option on that play. Or Trey was just looking of the defense. Either way impressive.

What amazes me about those throw backs and the wheel routes is NDSU has been running that same play or variation of it for years and still no one can defend it. Seemed to me he knew where he was going the whole time just looked right to look off the defense. His deep ball accuracy is very good and thinking hes only a freshman makes it that much more amazing

westnodak93bison
11-17-2019, 03:03 PM
I get it, but already calling him a #1 overall draft pick and leaving NDSU early...come onI didn't say #1 pick but seriously saying draft pick potential is not out of the realm.

23Bison
11-17-2019, 03:16 PM

Nope. Step on the gas my man!!

A1pigskin
11-17-2019, 04:23 PM
Bison have too damn many penalties. Enough said... USD was able to get a TD because of penalties.

EC8CH
11-17-2019, 04:25 PM
Bison have too damn many penalties. Enough said... USD was able to get a TD because of penalties.

Maybe, could have also been due to the bad pretzels.

Buffalo.Rider
11-17-2019, 04:26 PM

Best NDSU offense?

Or best offense?

Buffalo.Rider
11-17-2019, 04:29 PM

If you mean 'best offense in FCS' (not best NDSU offense), some of the folks at James Madison may challenge you on this. JM is putting up some pretty good numbers this year. It looks like the separation in the FCS between the pair of NDSU and JMU and the next tier of good FCS teams is growing.

MAKBison
11-17-2019, 04:35 PM

Do we still have to hide this or can we now openly say it was at halftime ......walls are hard

NDSUSR
11-17-2019, 04:38 PM
If you mean 'best offense in FCS' (not best NDSU offense), some of the folks at James Madison may challenge you on this. JM is putting up some pretty good numbers this year. It looks like the separation in the FCS between the pair of NDSU and JMU and the next tier of good FCS teams is growing.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/21

https://i.imgur.com/LT7LEvH.jpg

Buffalo.Rider
11-17-2019, 04:51 PM
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/21

https://i.imgur.com/LT7LEvH.jpg
Scoring Offense
41.7 NDSU
41.1 James Madison

3rd Down Conversion
54.5% James Madison
52.7% NDSU

Red Zone Offense
93.1% James Madison
85.4% NDSU

A1pigskin
11-17-2019, 04:51 PM
Any injuries reported from USD game?

Buffalo.Rider
11-17-2019, 04:53 PM
The bigger separation between JMU and NDSU is on defense.
Defensive Points, turnover margin, etc. NDSU is better.

Special teams - not sure how they match up, did not look.

Christopher Moen
11-17-2019, 05:00 PM
The bigger separation between JMU and NDSU is on defense.
Defensive Points, turnover margin, etc. NDSU is better.

Special teams - not sure how they match up, did not look.

How about strength of schedule?

NDSU has numerous wins versus ranked opponents while JMU, until maybe recently, had basically nothing. It will be interesting to see what happens when the play a team with a good to great defense in the playoffs.

NDSUSR
11-17-2019, 05:04 PM
how about strength of schedule?

Ndsu has numerous wins versus ranked opponents while jmu, until maybe recently, had basically nothing. It will be interesting to see what happens when the play a team with a good to great defense in the playoffs.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

jmu 161
ndsu 162

JMB
11-17-2019, 05:26 PM

There is a couple of NDSU fans over there stirring the pot.

GFBison
11-17-2019, 05:44 PM
Grandson to Trey Lance after the game. Grandson: "What is the book on your arm?" Trey: " They are plays, , , , and most of them are Touch Downs!"

EC8CH
11-17-2019, 05:49 PM
Grandson to Trey Lance after the game. Grandson: "What is the book on your arm?" Trey: " They are plays, , , , and most of them are Touch Downs!"

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Your grandson should have straight fainted at that point.

Stary2k11
11-17-2019, 05:56 PM
How about strength of schedule?

NDSU has numerous wins versus ranked opponents while JMU, until maybe recently, had basically nothing. It will be interesting to see what happens when the play a team with a good to great defense in the playoffs.

JMU actually has a better strength of schedule at this point. They are 1 spot above us, so very close on that metric as well.

tjbison
11-17-2019, 06:20 PM
I didn't say #1 pick but seriously saying draft pick potential is not out of the realm.

The original post I quoted suggested #1, never said you did

westnodak93bison
11-17-2019, 06:25 PM
The original post I quoted suggested #1, never said you didNo worries.

heffray
11-17-2019, 06:28 PM

This should be added to the Trey Lance thread, just fantastic.

NodakGreg
11-18-2019, 12:57 AM

No, I won't pump the brakes until he Lance leads us to Frisco, then rips up JMU or gets tested for the 2nd time this year?
Better yet, when he beats Oregon next Sept, and the national media can't say enough of how "Talented" this qb is...

I get bored watching Power 5 QBs who can't move like him, remain calm like him, and throw like him. He's SPECIAL like no other we have had before......my eyes don't lie.... but all that being said, he has only faced 1 descent team this year and that was the Bunnies so it is what it is, not Treys fault to want to be the best QB in all of college football....and what his schedule is.....

His stats are just sick, almost to good to be true..... mark my words he won't stay 4 years at NDSU.... he will go in the draft and fore go his senior season..... he's that good.
Pat Mahommes - this kid has all you have and more....

Glad he is wearing green and gold.....

Sloopy penalties got to get cleaned up and get our linebacker crew healed up, but that's football....

So no pumping the brakes the EYES don't deceive me....

Frisco bound,
NoDak Greg

wagsabison
11-18-2019, 01:15 AM
To say Trey Lance is better than Pat Mahomes when he’s playing USD is a bit much. He’s good. Just enjoy it.

bisonaudit
11-18-2019, 02:48 AM
Scoring Offense
41.7 NDSU
41.1 James Madison

3rd Down Conversion
54.5% James Madison
52.7% NDSU

Red Zone Offense
93.1% James Madison
85.4% NDSU

I assume that’s the naive version of red zone conversion rate that treats 3s and 6s as if they were equally valuable?

scottietohottie
11-18-2019, 05:07 PM
Usd #2 was a #2. Even slapped like a #2.

TAILG8R
11-18-2019, 06:15 PM
Usd #2 was a #2. Even slapped like a #2.

I did think it was great that coach pulled him instantly after his stupid shove/push/slap in the end zone. Increased my respect for Nielson.

23Bison
11-18-2019, 06:30 PM
That whole team is a #2. I guess I have to give them credit though. That #2 team did allow for our #2 QB start 8 games while our #11 was out and got many W's in the process to get him our #2 QB to be drafted in the NFL draft.

Bisman
11-19-2019, 02:36 AM
The Bison Football Radio Show with Coach Matt Entz November 18, 2019

https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/bison-football-radio-show-november-18th

OatmealWicket92
11-19-2019, 05:11 PM
Just watched some of the video cut ups from Ross on twitter, Ty Brooks is a dude.

tony
11-19-2019, 05:44 PM
Just watched some of the video cut ups from Ross on twitter, Ty Brooks is a dude.

Did he have that run against Wofford in the playoffs? That was beautiful.

OatmealWicket92
11-19-2019, 06:00 PM
Did he have that run against Wofford in the playoffs? That was beautiful.

No, just from the past game. Ty put a stiff-arm on an LB and sent him to the underworld. absolutely brutal for that LB.

tony
11-19-2019, 06:20 PM
No, just from the past game. Ty put a stiff-arm on an LB and sent him to the underworld. absolutely brutal for that LB.

For some reason, I can't embed the video so I've had to include a link that this is 1995 or something.

https://youtu.be/K7URHI1ZQ_M?t=100

Note: and that might not be the one I'm thinking of.

Twincitybizon
11-19-2019, 07:47 PM
Just posted it in the Lance thread but it bears repeating. Guys on the outside are straight up winning everywhere. Running wide open. Really hard to defend us when 2/3 of the wrs and
TEs don't have a guy within 5 yards of them

Professor Chaos
11-19-2019, 07:53 PM
It's also worth pointing out that Youngstown St is ranked 115th in the FCS (out of 124) in defensive pass efficiency, Western Illinois is ranked 112th, and South Dakota is ranked 117th.

Those are 3 awful pass defenses in a row that the Bison have faced. SIU isn't great but they're better at 64th. SDSU is 5th and they shut down the Bison passing game although you could argue that was due to play calling (heavy on QB runs) and some missed opportunities. They'll face much better pass defenses as they progress through the playoffs.

OatmealWicket92
11-19-2019, 09:23 PM
It's also worth pointing out that Youngstown St is ranked 115th in the FCS (out of 124) in defensive pass efficiency, Western Illinois is ranked 112th, and South Dakota is ranked 117th.

Those are 3 awful pass defenses in a row that the Bison have faced. SIU isn't great but they're better at 64th. SDSU is 5th and they shut down the Bison passing game although you could argue that was due to play calling (heavy on QB runs) and some missed opportunities. They'll face much better pass defenses as they progress through the playoffs.

Oh for sure, this will be a good comparison to how we could expect us to play against a team like Montana right now. Montana is ranked 61.

TAILG8R
11-23-2019, 01:50 PM
Not sure where else to post this. NDSU Bookstore is taking pre-sale orders for Snorty mini helmets!!

Or maybe the note is just saying the images are pre-sale/artist graphics and they just don't have proper photos of the product yet.

https://www.ndsubookstore.com/merchDetail?type=6&MerchID=1563975&fbclid=IwAR0xZqZBTVYW2VXtan5NIq_Iue1VlonztWnvSS18j Q9XDN4YYMj_DLuzHaI#.XdlGOFNMF-F