PDA

View Full Version : YSU vs Samford

23Bison
08-24-2019, 07:45 PM
Penguins are playing the Bulldogs on ESPN right now. It’s not a terrible game so far but I found myself falling asleep. Maybe it’s the tacos that I had eaten for lunch.

Just thought I would post if you guys want to watch some college ball.

Tony Almeida
08-24-2019, 07:51 PM
Penguins are playing the Bulldogs on ESPN right now. It’s not a terrible game so far but I found myself falling asleep. Maybe it’s the tacos that I had eaten for lunch.

Just thought I would post if you guys want to watch some college ball.Thanks for the heads up.

EC8CH
08-24-2019, 08:08 PM
YSU misses 2 snaps. Sloppy.

EC8CH
08-24-2019, 08:09 PM
Then YSU with a sack followed by pick.

Tony Almeida
08-24-2019, 08:12 PM
Then YSU with a sack followed by pick.Assisted by the no-call blatant PI.

MNLonghorn10
08-24-2019, 08:23 PM
samford is bad. still lol @ devlin hodges winning the walter peyton award even tho his team missed the playoffs and they play in a terrible conference

KSBisonFan
08-24-2019, 08:54 PM
samford is bad. still lol @ devlin hodges winning the walter peyton award even tho his team missed the playoffs and they play in a terrible conference

But at least their fans didn't show up. YSU heads and shoulders better so far today.

Christopher Moen
08-24-2019, 09:29 PM
Assisted by the no-call blatant PI.

YSU is good at that against the Bison, especially the last time the game was in Youngstown. Of course, the previous game in Youngstown had a PI that went NDSU’s way and led to an epic double-Pelini meltdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaBisonFan
08-24-2019, 09:40 PM
...can't believe the crowd.

HerdistheWord
08-24-2019, 09:59 PM
YSU is good at that against the Bison, especially the last time the game was in Youngstown. Of course, the previous game in Youngstown had a PI that went NDSU’s way and led to an epic double-Pelini meltdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The announcer actually noted the handsy/pushy style of play by the YSU secondary. They noted that it was Pelini’s style of coaching, and that it also should be called PI every time.

23Bison
08-24-2019, 10:00 PM
...can't believe the crowd.

I would understand this more if it were in purple. Just sayin

aces1180
08-24-2019, 10:06 PM
What the hell was with that guy and the sledge hammer? The GA or whatever was more excited than the players.

23Bison
08-24-2019, 10:07 PM
I really hope NDSU doesn’t start doing this sledgehammer/turnover chain bullshit. Do your job and act like you have been there before.

89MTBISON
08-24-2019, 10:16 PM
I really hope NDSU doesn’t start doing this sledgehammer/turnover chain bullshit. Do your job and act like you have been there before.

So would the Jacks have a giant Old Mil can to hoist, or an oversize Jagermeister bottle?

EC8CH
08-24-2019, 10:18 PM
So would the Jacks have a giant Old Mil can to hoist, or an oversize Jagermeister bottle?

Can of JOOSE.

NDSU92
08-24-2019, 10:54 PM

At least they were winning I guess. I always get a kick out of it when guys do stupid stuff like that when they’re down 20

SlickVic
08-24-2019, 11:06 PM

like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O29ftDdhdHY

ByeSonBusiness
08-24-2019, 11:34 PM
The announcer actually noted the handsy/pushy style of play by the YSU secondary. They noted that it was Pelini’s style of coaching, and that it also should be called PI every time.

College refs end up letting the guys play a lot more, which I like. Also, if you are playing really physical, my guess is the refs aren't going to call it every time, probably will let both teams play more physical.

89MTBISON
08-24-2019, 11:36 PM

Thought I heard Stouffer say Pelini smiled twice(!) during the game. Now even Pelini's on the Joose!

tony
08-25-2019, 11:51 AM
College refs end up letting the guys play a lot more, which I like. Also, if you are playing really physical, my guess is the refs aren't going to call it every time, probably will let both teams play more physical.

They probably should have called it on the two interceptions I saw. I mean, it might have been hard to see but you gotta think that MVFC refs are going to be looking for that.

And considering the conference's history with sledgehammers, I'm really surprised that they are going that way. Source: https://westerncourier.com/29607/news/wku-player-dismissed-from-team-for-using-sledgehammer-in-brawl-multi-organization-investigation-continues/

Bison Dan
08-25-2019, 02:17 PM
I thought that they (both teams) looked and played slow, especially the qb for YSU on his runs.

slips
08-25-2019, 04:04 PM
Great start for the Valley. Time will tell if YSU can solve it's consistency issues. Their D and running game looked good but hard to really gauge givent he oponent. Mays still cant throw the ball very well IMO.