PDA

View Full Version : Frisco Tickets

Pages : [1] 2

gumby013
08-06-2019, 12:59 AM
Presale for Frisco tickets starts on 8/22. Sign up here for the presale.

https://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

Regular ticket sales start on 8/24.

GreenfieldBison
08-06-2019, 01:08 AM
Presale for Frisco tickets starts on 8/22. Sign up here for the presale.

https://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

Regular ticket sales start on 8/24.

Done. Thanks Gumby. Why don’t they just send an invite to all of BisonNation. Geez.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EC8CH
08-06-2019, 03:03 AM
Given the choices of the Bison or the Field, I'll take the Bison.

Signed Up!

Mr Meaty
08-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Signed up and ready to go again.

southcliffbison
08-06-2019, 01:04 PM
I'm in. If the Bison make Frisco, this will be number 8 for me.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-06-2019, 05:11 PM
I always love Frisco presale. Its that time of the year where all other FCS fan bases ignore ticket sale; then fast forward to December to hear the non-stop bitching about how its not fair tickets are all sold out.

Its a FCS football tradition

JDZ
08-14-2019, 10:13 PM
Any word on if the online ticket system will be the same as last year?

VirginiaBison
08-14-2019, 10:49 PM
Always have trouble with completing the sale... timed out. NCAA did a survey today and I made that point.

EC8CH
08-15-2019, 12:25 AM
Always have trouble with completing the sale... timed out. NCAA did a survey today and I made that point.

I think last year I was selecting seats and other users were completing their sale of the same seats before I could. Once I selected seats further back I could finally get a transaction to go through.

56BISON73
08-15-2019, 12:38 AM
Any word on if the online ticket system will be the same as last year?

One thing will be a constant. It will be a cluster fuck.

Last year I couldnt get seats where I wanted. Tried to back out and try another section. Wouldnt let me. Had to relog in for every transaction or attempt..

Every year is the same.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-15-2019, 12:35 PM
One thing will be a constant. It will be a cluster fuck.

Last year I couldnt get seats where I wanted. Tried to back out and try another section. Wouldnt let me. Had to relog in for every transaction or attempt..

Every year is the same.

Last year's system was deffinetly a problem for a lot of people. For whatever reason the tickets in your cart weren't held for you until you 100% checked out. As someone said before, you could be in the process of purchasing the tickets and someone else if they were faster would buy them from under you.

I would strongly suggest having your card and info loaded into Flash Seats before you even go into the waiting room. If i recall correctly they allow Apple Pay, so that makes the whole process take 5 seconds.

Professor Chaos
08-15-2019, 01:34 PM
I think last year I was selecting seats and other users were completing their sale of the same seats before I could. Once I selected seats further back I could finally get a transaction to go through.
It seemed to me like the problem was their seat map wasn't updating. I kept switching between different sections and seeing seats all the way down to row 1 open but when I tried to select them it would give the "Oops, looks like another fan has beat you to these seats". Then if I did a hard browser refresh with the seat map open (which took a long damn time - 30-60 seconds IIRC) the seat map would update and I could see the first 5 to 6 rows all unavailable. They could improve it a lot by using better ticketing software IMO. Something that would update the seat map in real time.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-15-2019, 02:18 PM
Just got an email from the NCAA regarding presale:

EXCLUSIVE PRESALE BEGINS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21 AT 10 A.M. ET

Dear Past Attendee,

Mark your calendar, it's almost time to purchase your tickets to the 2020 NCAA® Division I Football Championship Game on January 11 in Frisco, Texas!

As a thank you for attending the game in the past, we would like to offer you priority access to tickets 24 hours in advance of the usual presale:
• Your Exclusive Presale Start: Wednesday, August 21 (10 a.m. ET)
• Your Exclusive Presale Deadline: Friday, August 23 (11:59 p.m. ET)
• Your Exclusive Presale Ticket Limit: 4
You will receive a reminder email with link to purchase next Wednesday in advance of your exclusive presale. Ticket demand is expected to be very high and fans are encouraged to purchase as soon as tickets are available. For more details on the presale of the championship overall, please visit NCAA.com/FCS.

Thank you again for your support of NCAA Football and we'll see you in Frisco!

TAILG8R
08-15-2019, 02:23 PM
Your Exclusive Presale Ticket Limit: 4

Hmmm that will make buying 8 a bit harder than usual.

THEsocalledfan
08-15-2019, 02:25 PM
Note, the Aug 21st date......wonder if this is some way of slowing down NDSU fans with the 4 ticket limit?

MrSnuffleupagus
08-15-2019, 02:28 PM
From their own site:
2020 CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS - Previous ticket purchasers who have purchased directly through the NCAA and fans who have signed up for email updates will have the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance of the public during a limited presale window beginning Thursday, August 22.

However, my email I received:
EXCLUSIVE PRESALE BEGINS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21 AT 10 A.M. ET

Hmmmm...does anyone else have access to the double secret ULTRA exclusive presale on Tuesday, August 20th?

Edit: Plot Twist; another email i received, looked exactly the same but with a August 22nd presale date. Great job marketing team!

Double Edit: Figured it out. There are two emails going out. They look exactly the same minus the dates and the greeting. One says "Dear Football Fan" with the 8/22 date; and the other email is "Dear Past Attendee" with the 8/21 date. So I guess their are two presales going on.

Bison 4 Life
08-15-2019, 02:41 PM
My "Dear past attendee" email caps my purchase at 4.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/D3OdaKTGlpTBC/source.gif

MrSnuffleupagus
08-15-2019, 02:49 PM
My "Dear past attendee" email caps my purchase at 4.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/D3OdaKTGlpTBC/source.gif

Yup, the past attendees get 4 tickets on Wednesday, just regular shmugular fans get 8 tickets on Thursday.

Bison 4 Life
08-15-2019, 04:01 PM
Yup, the past attendees get 4 tickets on Wednesday, just regular shmugular fans get 8 tickets on Thursday.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/8fen5LSZcHQ5O/giphy.gif

StL Bison Fan
08-15-2019, 05:33 PM
Note, the Aug 21st date......wonder if this is some way of slowing down NDSU fans with the 4 ticket limit?

I think it’s a way to slow down whiners from other schools
Just buy the rest up the next day

THEsocalledfan
08-15-2019, 06:05 PM
I think it’s a way to slow down whiners from other schools
Just buy the rest up the next day

Funny thing is I was thinking of only buying 2, but now I feel I'm obligated to buy 4!

StL Bison Fan
08-15-2019, 06:23 PM
Funny thing is I was thinking of only buying 2, but now I feel I'm obligated to buy 4!

And then 8. Don’t forget 8

Bison 4 Life
08-15-2019, 06:31 PM
I'm going to buy the four best at the presale, cash those out and buy the ones I'll sit in on Thursday.

EC8CH
08-16-2019, 12:07 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/384aax.jpg

Makes sense when you see this post is by Purple.

Bison 4 Life
08-16-2019, 12:52 AM

Makes sense when you see this post is by Purple.They have some interesting theories over at two pump chump U

EC8CH
08-16-2019, 01:09 AM
They have some interesting theories over at two pump chump U

https://i.imgflip.com/384f34.jpg

This guy must have missed the Towsen game?

Christopher Moen
08-16-2019, 01:13 AM

Makes sense when you see this post is by Purple.

User name is "Purple" and is throwing out nothing but dumb, I mean really, really dumb hot takes. I'm a bit suspicious and believe it is one of own trolling.

56BISON73
08-16-2019, 01:39 AM
User name is "Purple" and is throwing out nothing but dumb, I mean really, really dumb hot takes. I'm a bit suspicious and believe it is one of own trolling.

The stadium doesnt sell Natty tickets. They did for the first couple of years but not anymore.

EC8CH
08-16-2019, 01:48 AM

Also his wife disagrees with him.

Professor Chaos
08-16-2019, 02:07 AM

He's also basing his statement off the wikipedia listed capacity at Toyota Stadium of 20,500 which is bullshit. In January 2018 for NDSU/JMU they sold every seat in that place plus several hundred SRO at least and still barely got 19k in attendance. Last January the only unsold seats were the ones from the EWU allotment that they inexplicably held from public sale until the week of the game. I'd bet the Toyota Stadium folks FCS championship game tickets for life that they don't have anywhere close to 20,500 (permanent) seats in that joint.

BisonLaw
08-16-2019, 02:18 AM
Who else doesn't buy the hype on JMU this year? Fricken getting so much national love because of what they return, but they lost multiple games last year and were less than impressive to end the year. Now that's supposed to change with a whole new coaching staff?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Twincitybizon
08-16-2019, 02:23 AM
Who else doesn't buy the hype on JMU this year? Fricken getting so much national love because of what they return, but they lost multiple games last year and were less than impressive to end the year. Now that's supposed to change with a whole new coaching staff?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Their QB is the Downfall, d is good enough but really difficult to win when your trigger man throws 5 ints....

oldmantutters
08-16-2019, 01:55 PM

I'll believe it when I see it.I've been saying it for a couple years now, I think most people on this board are realistic about what streamer U is. There are a few people on here that really like to pump the Dukes tires. Culhane has a complete hardon for them.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

EC8CH
08-16-2019, 02:05 PM
I've been saying it for a couple years now, I think most people on this board are realistic about what streamer U is. There are a few people on here that really like to pump the Dukes tires. Culhane has a complete hardon for them.

For a CAA team I've been impressed with their defense. Much better than past CAA teams that have came in and had the Bison completely blow their doors off.

GreenfieldBison
08-16-2019, 02:07 PM
I've been saying it for a couple years now, I think most people on this board are realistic about what streamer U is. There are a few people on here that really like to pump the Dukes tires. Culhane has a complete hardon for them.

Well the media has to sell something and they were the most recent pretty thing to have success against the Empire. I'm much more interested in the upcoming relative success of shoutin' Mike Houston vs. Chris Klieman respectively. I assume Houston will have the easier job but perhaps I am off base there. I know nothing about the program he moved on to.

Mr Meaty
08-16-2019, 02:31 PM
Well the media has to sell something and they were the most recent pretty thing to have success against the Empire. I'm much more interested in the upcoming relative success of shoutin' Mike Houston vs. Chris Klieman respectively. I assume Houston will have the easier job but perhaps I am off base there. I know nothing about the program he moved on to.

Bar is pretty low there. Much easier job for him. Coach K will still out shine him with improvement of the program. Houston is about at close to a one and done as you can get. I am sure he is already looking for his next job.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-17-2019, 03:33 PM
Wait...JMU is still relevant?

NDSU92
08-17-2019, 04:39 PM

Honestly I take their unfounded reputation as a thing of pride. If they didn’t beat NDSU in 2016, they’d be seen as any other team. If people think that highly of them because they beat NDSU one time, how highly must they think of NDSU?

VirginiaBison
08-17-2019, 10:13 PM

You must be clueless.... don't you know that between JMU and NDSU, they have won the last 8 Natties?

garbageman
08-20-2019, 02:26 PM
Has anyone received a code to buy tickets on Thursday? What time does the sale start?

Mr Meaty
08-20-2019, 03:23 PM
Has anyone received a code to buy tickets on Thursday? What time does the sale start?

Nope.................:praying:

GreenfieldBison
08-20-2019, 03:42 PM
Did you guys receive an email announcement for the pre-sale back on the 15th? Code is in there.

Bison 4 Life
08-20-2019, 03:50 PM
The presale email says we'll get the link on Wednesday.

Mr Meaty
08-20-2019, 05:51 PM
Did you guys receive an email announcement for the pre-sale back on the 15th? Code is in there.

I got that email but no code.

Bison 4 Life
08-20-2019, 06:02 PM
I got that email but no code.

The email I got also had no code but it told me that I would get an email tomorrow with a link. This is for the "Past Attendee" presale.

GreenfieldBison
08-20-2019, 06:22 PM
The email I got also had no code but it told me that I would get an email tomorrow with a link. This is for the "Past Attendee" presale.

Yes - there are two emails, one for past attendees with that pre-sale starting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00 am CDT and one for those who signed up on the NCAA pre-sale list. The latter sale starts Thursday morning at 9:00 am CDT and the code for it was included in the email sent on the 15th.

Bison 4 Life
08-20-2019, 06:32 PM
Yes - there are two emails, one for past attendees with that pre-sale starting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00 am CDT and one for those who signed up on the NCAA pre-sale list. The latter sale starts Thursday morning at 9:00 am CDT and the code for it was included in the email sent on the 15th.

This is correct. I was confused. It appears we get the link on the same day as the sale which makes total sense.

VirginiaBison
08-20-2019, 08:48 PM
So if you received both - past attendees (limit 4 tix) and new sign up (limit 8 tix) - you can get at least 12 tix if you are timely?

Bison 4 Life
08-20-2019, 09:17 PM
So if you received both - past attendees (limit 4 tix) and new sign up (limit 8 tix) - you can get at least 12 tix if you are timely?

That is my understanding.

Mr Meaty
08-20-2019, 09:17 PM
so if you received both - past attendees (limit 4 tix) and new sign up (limit 8 tix) - you can get at least 12 tix if you are timely?

good luck!!!!

89MTBISON
08-20-2019, 09:24 PM
I've gotten tix from the NCAA the last 7 years, I have not recieved the Thursday presale email to either of my two email accounts. So they have not sent out emails for the Thursday presale? I did get the past attendees email stating there will be an email with a link for the wednesday presale.

GreenfieldBison
08-20-2019, 09:53 PM
I've gotten tix from the NCAA the last 7 years, I have not recieved the Thursday presale email to either of my two email accounts. So they have not sent out emails for the Thursday presale? I did get the past attendees email stating there will be an email with a link for the wednesday presale.

You have to go to the NCAA site and sign up for that one. See the original post in this thread.

89MTBISON
08-21-2019, 12:24 AM
You have to go to the NCAA site and sign up for that one. See the original post in this thread.

Did that a month ago, at least, still no email.

SamsRams
08-21-2019, 05:26 AM
Did that a month ago, at least, still no email.

I had this problem a couple times. Look in all your folders specifically spam and promotions. Search frisco if possible

Mr Meaty
08-21-2019, 12:27 PM
No email code yet this morning

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 12:30 PM
No email code yet this morning

Me either.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 12:42 PM
They are banking on their email system being on the ball and getting those pre-presale codes out before the start time.

I don't trust them. 80% chance we get our emails after they have opened the lobby.

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 12:43 PM
They are banking on their email system being on the ball and getting those pre-presale codes out before the start time.

I don't trust them. 80% chance we get our emails after they have opened the lobby.

I was thinking that same thing. They're trying to be clever with this super secret link thing.

THEsocalledfan
08-21-2019, 12:48 PM
Nothing yet.

Mr Meaty
08-21-2019, 12:55 PM
Waiting.............tick tock

Mr Meaty
08-21-2019, 12:58 PM
NCAA has changed their site this morning, but saying tickets go on sale in 1 day.

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 01:02 PM
NCAA has changed their site this morning, but saying tickets go on sale in 1 day.

Mine has a countdown timer for the next hour.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 01:03 PM
Got an email just now; no code. Just unique web portal to waiting room. So DO NOT share your link with anyone as its one IP per link.

VirginiaBison
08-21-2019, 01:04 PM
Now says:

TICKETS GO ON SALE SOON!

You’re in the right place, and it’s almost the right time. FYI, this page will automatically refresh when it’s time.

KSBisonFan
08-21-2019, 01:05 PM
Also got the email with a link.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 01:07 PM
This is a new ticket system FYI. I have not seen this splash page/waiting room before. I guess anything is an improvement from last year...unless their waiting room this year has someone come to your home and kick you in the nuts upon checkout.

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 01:10 PM
Got an email just now; no code. Just unique web portal to waiting room. So DO NOT share your link with anyone as its one IP per link.

So you just stay logged in and wait?

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 01:11 PM

click the link and wait. 99% sure this is a first come first serve queue. So while it starts at 9 am, the people that opened the email and link first; are the ones that it will open priority to first.

Bison 4 Life

You can go out but the link in your email is tied to a ID code so you can only get one order from each link.

StL Bison Fan
Stressful...:o

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 01:14 PM
click the link and wait. 99% sure this is a first come first serve queue. So while it starts at 9 am, the people that opened the email and link first; are the ones that it will open priority to first.

Thanks.....

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 01:14 PM
The real question here is what sections/rows are they even going to have available this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if they are opening up the less desirable sections first today to get them sold asap. Pretty sure they did that in the past. I would be shocked if end zone seats are even an option today.

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 01:17 PM
The real question here is what sections/rows are they even going to have available this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if they are opening up the less desirable sections first today to get them sold asap. Pretty sure they did that in the past. I would be shocked if end zone seats are even an option today.

I wonder if they will eat up more sections for the experience tix this year.

KSBisonFan
08-21-2019, 01:19 PM

And I'm wondering if the hospitality packages will be available today. Guess we'll find out soon.

EC8CH
08-21-2019, 01:19 PM
So it begins....

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 01:26 PM
So will we need a code for today or will our place in the que be it ?

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 01:27 PM
So will we need a code for today or will our place in the que be it ?

My guess is the code is the presale. This pre-presale looks to be URL based.

GreenfieldBison
08-21-2019, 01:29 PM
I wonder what other fan bases are suffering this much stress over this wait this morning. How many fans are queued up presently from UN_, JMWho, UC Davis... NCAA - can we please get a real time view of the queue and analytics to interpret it while we are waiting? Please?

Mr Meaty
08-21-2019, 01:30 PM
It's the Final Countdown.

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 01:31 PM
I wonder what other fan bases are suffering this much stress over this wait this morning. How many fans are queued up presently from UN_, JMWho, UC Davis... NCAA - can we please get a real time view of the queue and analytics to interpret it while we are waiting? Please?

JMU is convinced they are going and we are not so we are wasting our time.

Stary2k11
08-21-2019, 01:34 PM
Got my email 32 min ago.

EC8CH
08-21-2019, 01:39 PM

Yes, the ONE guy on their board posting about Frisco tickets this morning.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 01:40 PM

Well might as well snatch them up and sell them to JMWho for a slight service and handling fee?

Putz
08-21-2019, 01:42 PM
Does anyone know what side we will be sitting on this year?

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 01:43 PM
Yes, the ONE guy on their board posting about Frisco tickets this morning.

There seems to be some butthurt about not getting this opportunity. Some scuttlebutt about being a multiple year purchaser being the criteria. Would make sense. I bought 7 years in a row. First year my friends wife bought them AS the GSU game was ending. How's that for wild?

StL Bison Fan
08-21-2019, 01:47 PM
There seems to be some butthurt about not getting this opportunity. Some scuttlebutt about being a multiple year purchaser being the criteria. Would make sense. I bought 7 years in a row. First year my friends wife bought them AS the GSU game was ending. How's that for wild?

Last year was the first year I did not buy from the site and I got one

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 01:49 PM
Last year was the first year I did not buy from the site and I got one

I wonder if this wasn't some replacement for the 3 year packages.

89MTBISON
08-21-2019, 01:50 PM
They could do away with this nonsense and just sell Bison fans "season" tickets to Frisco.

Mr Meaty
08-21-2019, 01:58 PM
Everyone get your final cup of coffee or an ice cold beverage we are close to take off now.

Mr Meaty
08-21-2019, 01:58 PM
2 minute warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEsocalledfan
08-21-2019, 02:00 PM
here we go!

EC8CH
08-21-2019, 02:02 PM
Got my 4!

10char

$99 a pop... that seems more expensive than last year?

Bison_Pyro
08-21-2019, 02:03 PM
boom! sec 121, row 8

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 02:03 PM
118 Row 3. Good enough for me.

NDSUBowler
08-21-2019, 02:06 PM
123 Row 6

107.75/ticket after fees...yikes.

Elite
I feel like this was the smoothest year yet. Didn't have any hiccups in loading or being told "those seats are no longer available."

THEsocalledfan
4 seats Sec 102, row 8 on the aisle. Very pleased.

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 02:07 PM
It appears if you never bought sideline tickets, they weren't available to you. Curious.

Looking at the seating chart, I think they were considering the corners sideline seating. C'est la vie!

BigDEXX
08-21-2019, 02:08 PM
boom! sec 121, row 8

is row 8 the first row in that section?

it looked like it on the seating map when purchasing.

Stary2k11
08-21-2019, 02:09 PM
I feel like this was the smoothest year yet. Didn't have any hiccups in loading or being told "those seats are no longer available."

I got this twice. And then had to re-login and then re-select alll the pictures with bridges on them. Guess I wasn’t fast enough with my selections.

Christopher Moen
08-21-2019, 02:09 PM
Got my experience ticket package in section 107, row 22 and three regular tickets in section 110, row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 02:10 PM
118 Row 3. Good enough for me.

Same, 118 row 3.

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 02:11 PM
Seat selection wasnt the best. Wonder if the experience got more seats.

aces1180
08-21-2019, 02:11 PM
Section 112, Row 3, seats 17-20!

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 02:12 PM
Front row tickets in most sections were blocked off before the pre-presale was even live...

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 02:13 PM
Seat selection wasnt the best. Wonder if the experience got more seats.

Thats what i am thinking. I think they blocked off row 1 seating for 'the experience' seating.

Christopher Moen
08-21-2019, 02:13 PM
It appears if you never bought sideline tickets, they weren't available to you. Curious.

Looking at the seating chart, I think they were considering the corners sideline seating. C'est la vie!

You needed to click the “View Package” link at bottom half of your email to get those seats.

Their are still packaged seating in 105, 107 and 126-129.

Mr Meaty
08-21-2019, 02:14 PM
117 row 5. I am in

TAILG8R
08-21-2019, 02:14 PM
Got my 8, settled for section 131 since it was a coordination between myself and my brother over the phone. We got 4 stacked on 4 on the aisle.

Frisco here we come!

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 02:15 PM
So I guess we get to do this all over again tomorrow.

dewey
08-21-2019, 02:16 PM

You know it. I got two for my father in law but the 5 I need for the family will need to wait until tomorrow.

Dewey

KSBisonFan
08-21-2019, 02:17 PM
You needed to click the “View Package” link at bottom half of your email to get those seats.

Their are still packaged seating in 105, 107 and 126-129.

I was able to able to get regular seats and Experience seats. Very easy this year.

GreenfieldBison
08-21-2019, 02:17 PM
Sec 116 row 12 here for four. Had to reset my damn password and the link wouldn't work in Safari. Grrrrr.. I missed the whole Experience thing but I don't feel we got good value for those the last two years anyway. Now watch it rain on Jan 11...

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 02:18 PM
I'm going to get 4 more tomorrow. I think I only need 4-6 but I'm going to try to speculate on a few, see if I can pay for myself.

EC8CH
08-21-2019, 02:19 PM
It's officially Bison football season now boys!!!

Christopher Moen
08-21-2019, 02:21 PM

I went back and purchased the seat right next to the group of three in section 110 so I had four for easier reselling. That brings my total to five with the package ticket I’ll keep for myself, so I’m not sure how they are tracking purchase limits.

GreenfieldBison
08-21-2019, 02:22 PM

I'm gettin all jittery here. I may need to go outside and hit something. Does the bookstore sell officially licensed tackling dummies?

EC8CH
08-21-2019, 02:23 PM
I can't relogin again using the email link. Says even is restricted and I don't have access.

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 02:23 PM
I can't relogin again using the email link. Says even is restricted and I don't have access.

Same here.

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 02:25 PM

Me too.....

Interesting to see whats going to be available tomorrow.

EC8CH
08-21-2019, 02:26 PM
If you click on the "Tickets" or "Hospitality" on the email, it puts you in a waiting room that ends in 23 hours and 34 minutes in case anyone wants to get in line for tomorrow already :)

BTW... JMU forum is all kinds of sad puppies.

Christopher Moen
08-21-2019, 02:26 PM

I can’t get back into the regular seats, but still have access to package seat.

MplsThunderingHerdFan
08-21-2019, 02:27 PM
Section 123 Row 28 Seats 21-24
Firsco Tix √
Fresh 'SU GEAR √
Bring on the Target Field whiskey gathering. I'm ready coach!!

Bison_Pyro
08-21-2019, 02:29 PM
is row 8 the first row in that section?

it looked like it on the seating map when purchasing.

Yes, i believe so.

89MTBISON
08-21-2019, 02:31 PM
How much were experience tickets?

Christopher Moen
08-21-2019, 02:36 PM

Way overpriced- $250 before taxes and fees (around $15).

Da_Bizon
08-21-2019, 02:41 PM
Section 113, Row 8 (front row?), Seats 1-4. Boom!

56BISON73
So you can buy 4 regular tix and 4 experience tix today?

StL Bison Fan

Let the whining and crying and begging for tickets on Facebook begin!

KSBisonFan
08-21-2019, 02:43 PM
So you can buy 4 regular tix and 4 experience tix today?

Yes, that's what I did.

KSBisonFan
08-21-2019, 02:44 PM

They are $200 in the end zone, outside the suite. Higher on the sidelines.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 02:49 PM

What a huge ripoff TBH.

StL Bison Fan
08-21-2019, 02:51 PM

These would be an option if we didn’t tailgate, but not going to give that up

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 02:53 PM
These would be an option if we didn’t tailgate, but not going to give that up

250.00 sideline experience. Nope.

EC8CH
08-21-2019, 02:55 PM
Anyone recall what these ticket prices were at the beginning of the Bison Championship run?

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 02:56 PM
Anyone recall what these ticket prices were at the beginning of the Bison Championship run?

But you bought them from the stadium. I remember calling before the GSU game and talking to a guy in the ticket office trying to find suite pricing.He told me I might want to get some tickets now because there was an increase in demand all of a sudden. So I bought 35 with the caveat that I could cancel them if we lost and I could buy 45 more if we won. Worked out pretty slick because when I called back I needed 60 instead of 45 and he had them for me.

HerdThat!
08-21-2019, 02:57 PM
Section 113, Row 15, Seats 13-16

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 03:23 PM
Looks like the Stubhub tickets are slowly starting to roll out...

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 03:29 PM
Sec 123 Row 31

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 03:34 PM
Looks like the Stubhub tickets are slowly starting to roll out...

Now that is some crazy prices.

OrygunBison
08-21-2019, 04:14 PM
Row 3, section 116, against the center aisle directly down the middle of the field.

Of all of the times that I have purchased game or concert tickets online, that was by far the easiest experience that I have ever had. I was done in about 90 seconds but it would have been faster if I could actually type. Last year wasn't that bad either, in spite of what I read on BV.

89MTBISON
08-21-2019, 04:34 PM
The insurance policy option was nice.

EC8CH
08-21-2019, 04:35 PM

I didn't even bother reading it. Just pissed me off when I realized that was the box I needed to decline before my order would go through. What were the details?

89MTBISON
08-21-2019, 04:37 PM
100% refund. Minus the policy charge of course, $17ish. Guessing you could add it by calling the number on your confirmation email.

bisonaudit
08-21-2019, 05:06 PM

Insurance against what?

89MTBISON
08-21-2019, 05:14 PM
Insurance against what?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhuuushhhhh.

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 05:15 PM
So is it safe to assume that the precode for tomorrows sale will also be the same as today and tied to your email addy????

89MTBISON
08-21-2019, 05:28 PM
So is it safe to assume that the precode for tomorrows sale will also be the same as today and tied to your email addy????

See post 121. I'm already in the waiting room for tomorrow.

VirginiaBison
08-21-2019, 05:57 PM
It's almost 2PM Eastern Time and huge numbers of seat available .. missed the opening bell, and just checked in. I still got 4 good tixs. I'll see if I can improve on them tomorrow.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-21-2019, 05:57 PM
100% refund. Minus the policy charge of course, $17ish. Guessing you could add it by calling the number on your confirmation email.

Meh, its kinda worthless when (so far) the resale value from Flashseats seems to be there. In all honesty, if NDSU ISN'T there (which sounds crazy to say) its going to be one of the bigger fan bases going anyways. Thats why getting 'good' seats is key right away. You want to have them for yourself, but if by some awful events you're not able to go, you can still sell them.

I know when JMU beat us and I had to unload my Frisco tickets I made a pretty nice profit that funded our Vegas trip.

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 06:14 PM
Meh, its kinda worthless when (so far) the resale value from Flashseats seems to be there. In all honesty, if NDSU ISN'T there (which sounds crazy to say) its going to be one of the bigger fan bases going anyways. Thats why getting 'good' seats is key right away. You want to have them for yourself, but if by some awful events you're not able to go, you can still sell them.

I know when JMU beat us and I had to unload my Frisco tickets I made a pretty nice profit that funded our Vegas trip.

Plus Flashseat was pretty good to work with. I tried to list my tix for sale but they were having difficulty because they were in the ADA row. I told them that as every minute went by my tickets were losing value and they needed to reimburse me for the cost of the tickets. Which they did.

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 06:17 PM
It's almost 2PM Eastern Time and huge numbers of seat available .. missed the opening bell, and just checked in. I still got 4 good tixs. I'll see if I can improve on them tomorrow.

I don't think very many people got the presale offer.

bisonaudit
08-21-2019, 06:19 PM

Seems like this racket lasts only until legal sports betting proliferates at which point anyone who wanted could legally lay of this risk at an actual market rate.

56BISON73
08-21-2019, 06:23 PM
I don't think very many people got the presale offer.

Only getting 4tix probably helped. Plus Im not seeing the demand on the Bison side. Nobody called this year to see if I could get them tix.

Bison 4 Life
08-21-2019, 06:57 PM
LOL. Now that I got the presale tickets, I can't find the real ticket with the code in it and the NCAA site won't let me sign up again. Can someone DM me the promo code?

edit: Thanks, GreenfieldBison hooked me up.

DakotaOkie
08-21-2019, 11:03 PM
Was the pre pre-sale tied to the survey sent out earlier this week by chance? There are lots of tickets still available overall. I was locked out this morning due to password issues that would not reset using Safari and surprised at what was remaining this eventing. Low demand today or simply a very limited opportunity?

Dayuum, those were some spendy tickets on the sidelines. Sellers market, I suppose.

GO BISON!

Professor Chaos
08-22-2019, 03:00 AM
Isn't that only for "qualifying circumstances" though like illness, natural disaster, etc?

Or would they consider the Bisonville meltdown if the Bison season ended before Frisco a natural disaster?

bisonfanette
08-22-2019, 03:44 AM
Isn't that only for "qualifying circumstances" though like illness, natural disaster, etc?
Or would they consider the Bisonville meltdown if the Bison season ended before Frisco a natural disaster?

Pretty sure this would be yes - covered.

slips
08-22-2019, 05:23 AM
I totally missed the early to the early pre-sale today. Logged on tonight as was still able to get on with my link and get 50 yard line aisle seats. Were there not many codes issued for this or are Bison fans just hesitant to pull the trigger this year?

Stary2k11
08-22-2019, 05:50 AM
I totally missed the early to the early pre-sale today. Logged on tonight as was still able to get on with my link and get 50 yard line aisle seats. Were there not many codes issued for this or are Bison fans just hesitant to pull the trigger this year?

Experience seats or no? I didn’t see any regular seats in sections closer than the 10 yard line or so and I was on the second it opened.

slips
08-22-2019, 07:17 AM
Experience seats or no? I didn’t see any regular seats in sections closer than the 10 yard line or so and I was on the second it opened.

They were experience tickets indeed.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-22-2019, 01:27 PM
Got my NCAA presale code email. Feel free to use it if you'd like.

https://i.imgur.com/HhtzgpJ.png

Bison 4 Life
08-22-2019, 01:27 PM
Here is my NCAA email for the presale today, feel free to use my code.

Dear Football Fan,

It's time to purchase your tickets to the 2020 NCAA® Division I Football Championship Game on January 11 in Frisco, Texas!
• Your Presale Start Date: TODAY (10 a.m. ET)
• Your Presale Deadline: Friday, August 23 (11:59 p.m. ET)
• Your Presale Promo Code: JMUISAFOOTBALLDYNASTYNDSUSTINKS

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2XhfQ8oCkm1Ts4/giphy.gif

MrSnuffleupagus
08-22-2019, 01:28 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2XhfQ8oCkm1Ts4/giphy.gif

You caught it before i changed my meme :(

Bison 4 Life
08-22-2019, 01:30 PM
You caught it before i changed my meme :(

They were both worthy.

BismarckBisonFan
08-22-2019, 01:53 PM
I bought tickets yesterday. Will the ncaa let me buy more this morning?

56BISON73
08-22-2019, 01:58 PM
Yes............

Bison 4 Life
08-22-2019, 02:03 PM
111 Row 6. Don't hate that.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-22-2019, 02:05 PM
Their site is getting hugged HARD right now. Holy. There are a lot of people trying right now. Significantly more people trying today than yesterday.

Same sections available as yesterday as well, no new seat blocks available. What didn't sell out yesterday is what people are buying now. So zero idea where all those row 1 seats went. Must have reserved them for whoever the NCAA wants to give/sell them to.

bisonfanette
08-22-2019, 02:09 PM
But what are they doing with the first row tickets? Not on Experience or either presale?

NDSUBowler
08-22-2019, 02:12 PM
Got 8 more Sec 120 Row 5

MrSnuffleupagus
08-22-2019, 02:14 PM
I know last year throughout the season I would look on their site and random row 1 seats would open up. Maybe it will be like it was last season and they will release them slowly throughout the season. I know from a sales perspective it makes sense. There is a huge wave of people buying tickets for the presale and initial release; then there is a steep drop-off. If they make the 'less' desirable seats the only ones available right away, they will get sold. Then they will have zero problems selling those seats closest to the field later on. Initially last year, Experience seats were not row 1, but when I checked to see what experience seats were available end of September, there were 2 row 1 50 yard line that were open. I have no clue.

Did anyone get anything closer than row 3? From everything I can see from other boards/Facebook/Reddit the first two rows weren't available. (as far as i can tell)

56BISON73
08-22-2019, 02:18 PM
Got 4 more. Sec 110 row 31. Still a bunch to be had.

VirginiaBison
08-22-2019, 02:18 PM
Seems to be plenty of tickets available in almost all sections 1015AM

bisonfanette
08-22-2019, 02:21 PM
They are selling like crazy! And no, I haven't seen anything closer than row 3. It will be interesting to see if the ticket exchange has row 1 & 2 avail in the future... last year they did.

EC8CH
08-22-2019, 02:24 PM
Sold out.

Bison Nation: "You're welcome NCAA"

bisonfanette
08-22-2019, 02:25 PM
Yes at 9:24 - not bad!!!

Mr Meaty
08-22-2019, 03:27 PM
I know we just bought tickets yesterday and some bought today. Any idea when they will be loaded on Flashseat accounts? I know we have time. I just never trust technology until I see proof it is there.

StL Bison Fan
08-22-2019, 03:31 PM
Yesterday they had row ones on the map but you got the someone beat you to them message. Row three is good enough.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-22-2019, 03:33 PM
I know we just bought tickets yesterday and some bought today. Any idea when they will be loaded on Flashseat accounts? I know we have time. I just never trust technology until I see proof it is there.

Its around end of September/October.

BisonFanAnn
08-22-2019, 04:20 PM
My confirmation email included this statement:

"Your tickets will be delivered into your [Flash] account after your order is fully processed on Saturday, August 24, 2019"

56BISON73
08-22-2019, 05:00 PM

It will take some time to cross reference the list to make sure people didnt get more than 8 tickets.

KSBisonFan
08-22-2019, 08:55 PM
Still close to 300 Experience seats remaining if you get past the sticker shock. You have to click on the "View packages" link in the email email.

cx500d
08-22-2019, 09:07 PM
Still close to 300 Experience seats remaining if you get past the sticker shock. You have to click on the "View packages" link in the email email.

$250 per is a bit steep. I’ve got them in the past, but price is getting ridiculous, and would be hard to unload at cost or profit if the unthinkable happens

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2019, 12:26 PM
$250 per is a bit steep. I’ve got them in the past, but price is getting ridiculous, and would be hard to unload at cost or profit if the unthinkable happens

That price is outright...dumb. Why would anyone think $250 for that is worth it?

Mr Meaty
08-23-2019, 12:27 PM
That price is outright...dumb. Why would anyone think $250 for that is worth it?

I did the first year thinking it might be a one and done and never get back there. Well I was wrong with that.

bisonfanette
08-23-2019, 12:49 PM
I did the first year thinking it might be a one and done and never get back there. Well I was wrong with that.

You are not alone. We have friends who buy these every year. They even buy them for their college age kids & relatives. They like the guarantee of being able to go inside if inclement weather, as well as the 40-50 yard line.

bisonfanette
08-24-2019, 03:31 AM
Rec'd another email from NCAA (4th one) with a reminder that the presale was ending soon.
Now, did they mean the presale, or the presale to the presale? :confused:
Which led me to think about.... the regular sale. Maybe THAT's where those first row tickets will be?!! :nod: ;) :uhyeah:

StL Bison Fan
08-24-2019, 12:54 PM
Happy Saturday!
My tickets were there when I woke up!

VirginiaBison
08-24-2019, 02:24 PM
Yep, got the ticket notification. No paper tickets. Just have to be registered with FlashSeats then show up at the stadium with the credit card you used to purchase the tickets. They will swipe your card to confirm your purchase and you are in. One card and one swipe gives all your seats authorizations.

DakotaOkie
08-24-2019, 02:34 PM
Yep, got the ticket notification. No paper tickets. Just have to be registered with FlashSeats then show up at the stadium with the credit card you used to purchase the tickets. They will swipe your card to confirm your purchase and you are in. One card and one swipe gives all your seats authorizations.
It's not even that difficult. FlashSeats app on your phone shows the tickets and has a QR scan. No need to pull the credit card or anything like that.

Much better ticket service response this year compared with last. Tickets did not show up in any accounts for a couple of months last year..

MrSnuffleupagus
08-24-2019, 03:06 PM
There was virtuallly no tickets available this morning for the regualar ticket sales. I would say less than 100 that I saw.

EC8CH
08-24-2019, 03:17 PM
There was virtuallly no tickets available this morning for the regualar ticket sales. I would say less than 100 that I saw.

Any better seats open up or just leftovers from presales?

DakotaOkie
08-24-2019, 03:20 PM
Any better seats open up or just leftovers from presales?
mostly leftovers, still 150-200 experience package tickets remaining

56BISON73
08-24-2019, 04:54 PM
Seat are showing up at 279.00 each??? And they arent the experience. WTF?

DakotaOkie
08-24-2019, 05:19 PM
Seat are showing up at 279.00 each??? And they arent the experience. WTF?
The red dots are resale offerings.

56BISON73
08-24-2019, 05:21 PM
The red dots are resale offerings.

Oh ok.Thanks. LOL

bisonfanette
08-24-2019, 06:01 PM
And Experience Tickets are selling like crazy!

slips
08-24-2019, 08:53 PM
Sold my experience tickets within an hour of posting them for $600 a piece on flash seats. Guess I should have asked for more. I will buy standing room only at the last minute for 10 bucks a pop like I have done every year and still enjoy a midfield view.

bisonfanette
08-24-2019, 09:15 PM

I guess someone thinks $600. each x 2 is worth it. Someone else purchased 6 at $450 each. This happens every year.

bisonfanette
08-24-2019, 09:20 PM
Sold my experience tickets within an hour of posting them for $600 a piece on flash seats. Guess I should have asked for more. I will buy standing room only at the last minute for 10 bucks a pop like I have done every year and still enjoy a midfield view.

And they could have purchased one row lower in the same section for $11 cheaper :) It's your lucky day!

bisonaudit
08-25-2019, 02:00 AM

Yes, this is how markets work. Person A has something that Person B values more so they exchange and BOTH people are better off.

GreenfieldBison
08-25-2019, 02:45 AM
Yes, this is how markets work. Person A has something that Person B values more so they exchange and BOTH people are better off.

I don’t think classes start for at least another week. Are you trying to attract business for an NDSU Business College alternative?

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2019, 06:10 PM
I guess someone thinks $600. each x 2 is worth it. Someone else purchased 6 at $450 each. This happens every year.

lol what idiots

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2019, 06:11 PM

This is huge if true.

Bison bison
08-26-2019, 09:58 PM

Karl Marx thinks you're an a##hole.

Bisman
08-26-2019, 10:05 PM

Sounds like the Economics class in Father Guido Sarducci's 5 Minute University (see video below)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=father+guido+sarducci+5+minut e+university

bisonaudit
08-27-2019, 02:54 AM

I can live with that.

The point I was trying to make was why does it seem like so many people approach these things as zero sum, calling people idiots and what not? Everyone is better off but somehow that doesn’t sit right psychologically with a lot of people.

EC8CH
08-27-2019, 03:01 AM

Impressive for a dead guy.

bisonfanette
09-23-2019, 05:39 PM
Remember those first and second row tickets for Frisco that were not available in Aug?
I was told they gave those seats to their “patrons.” Well the patrons must’ve decided they’d rather have $$$ than 1st row seats! They are listing 22-24 seats for sale in a section. I counted approx 232 - 1st row seats available for $198-$400 each. A set of 23 seats sold for $198 each. Pretty sure there are at least that many second row seats for sale.
Interesting...

BisonMinot
09-23-2019, 08:33 PM
Remember those first and second row tickets for Frisco that were not available in Aug?
I was told they gave those seats to their “patrons.” Well the patrons must’ve decided they’d rather have $$$ than 1st row seats! They are listing 22-24 seats for sale in a section. I counted approx 232 - 1st row seats available for $198-$400 each. A set of 23 seats sold for $198 each. Pretty sure there are at least that many second row seats for sale.
Interesting...

NCAA corruption.

https://i.ibb.co/sqDdBzX/Noname.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/9YMN0s3/Noname.jpg

EC8CH
09-23-2019, 09:38 PM
Would love to find out who the seller is of those 1st row seats.

southcliffbison
09-23-2019, 09:58 PM

Someone who got in on the Pre Sale and trying to make a buck or hundreds...…...good luck.

Professor Chaos
09-23-2019, 10:08 PM
Someone who got in on the Pre Sale and trying to make a buck or hundreds...…...good luck.
They weren't available during the presale. Even if they were you could only get a max of 4 for the pre-presale and then 8 for the presale so the quantity of tickets they're selling indicates to me that whoever got them did it "on the side" from the NCAA or from the Toyota Stadium people.

EC8CH
09-23-2019, 10:25 PM
They weren't available during the presale. Even if they were you could only get a max of 4 for the pre-presale and then 8 for the presale so the quantity of tickets they're selling indicates to me that whoever got them did it "on the side" from the NCAA or from the Toyota Stadium people.

This... exactly. Who got these tickets and what was the justification for making them available to a party with the intent of reselling vs making them available during the public release?

Christopher Moen
09-23-2019, 10:35 PM

Based the seat location and that they're not being sold exclusively on Flash Seats (kills NCAA resell fee), I'm going to say local DFW area businesses. I know the Frisco CVB gets pretty good tickets........

EC8CH
09-23-2019, 10:44 PM
Based the seat location and that they're not being sold exclusively on Flash Seats (kills NCAA resell fee), I'm going to say local DFW area businesses. I know the Frisco CVB gets pretty good tickets........

Maybe... seems sketchy. I think it's silly when people complain about better seats becoming available in the Dome after returned student tickets go on sale, but this has no comparable explanation. This seems way more likely to be a way of lining someone pockets.

gumby013
09-23-2019, 11:13 PM
I'd guess it is the NCAA itself placing prime seats on Flash Seats to clear extra clams. They would have that ability.

EC8CH
09-23-2019, 11:24 PM
I'd guess it is the NCAA itself placing prime seats on Flash Seats to clear extra clams. They would have that ability.

That's my guess too. Does the NCAA really need to play this game with FCS tickets? Seems kinda petty considering how much face value ticket prices have been increased over the years.

oldmantutters
09-24-2019, 12:25 AM
That's my guess too. Does the NCAA really need to play this game with FCS tickets? Seems kinda petty considering how much face value ticket prices have been increased over the years.Just think how much the NCAA could clear if they wait until NDSU is 9-0 and proves they are a legit title contender...

bisonfanette
09-24-2019, 04:12 AM
I guess the word was partners instead of patrons.
I went back and checked my email. I emailed Jared Kramer & received this reply on August 30, 2019.

Some partners requested more seats this year because we moved teams to midfield. Our partners got pushed and requested first rows. (I double checked and he said the word “pushed.”).

My reply was: I think it was a bad idea to offer the first and second rows of seats to your partners. They are now listed on flashseats for $198-$400 each. Apparently your partners did not want to sit in the first or second rows to watch the championship game. Instead one entity/partner has 23 tickets for sale in the first row, another has 23 tickets for sale in the first row, another partner has 24 tickets for sale in the first row, the list goes on and on... Totaling 232 seats in the first row are listed for sale from your partners. At least that many seats are listed for sale in the second row by your partners. All for $198-$400 each plus fees.
(I am so angry that I think I’m going to email him again! GIVE ME AN AVID FAN FROM ONE OF THE CONTENDING TEAMS ANY DAY of the week, OVER YOUR PARTNERS! Of course I could add... be prepared for SIGNS in the 3rd Row baby!)

bisonfanette
09-24-2019, 04:23 AM
These tickets were definitely not for sale on the pre-sale.
One thing that I noticed right away is that someone was selling 23 tickets in section 118 Row 1 on Flashseats. They All sold Mon. am. The price was something like $186 each. So, are those first row tickets still listed on vivid seats?
Someone else would have to count up the tickets available on vivid seats but I simply counted the flash seat first row tickets and it was 232 that were immediately for sale.
11:40 pm - 252 second row seats were listed for sale on Flashseats.

MrSnuffleupagus
09-24-2019, 12:23 PM
At this point, who cares? Of course the NCAA/Frisco Chamber?/Toyota Stadium is going to give perks to the local businesses because that is who is helping fun the whole operation down there. We do the exact same crap here in Fargo at the dome.

Is reselling them shitty? Sure. 100%. Would I or other FCS fans liked to have row 1 seats? Yes. Is sitting in row 3 going to impact my experience in Frisco? No. Its not like they are going to go and ask for their comp'ed tickets back. Its all done and over with.

GreenfieldBison
09-24-2019, 12:47 PM
To me the first and second rows are among the least desirable seats in the place for football. I’d much rather sit up at a level where I can get a commanding view of the entire field of play - sort of like the coordinators in the booth but not quite that high.

Concert would be a different matter - then I’ll take that front row seat and the earplugs thank you very much.

EC8CH
09-24-2019, 01:07 PM
At this point, who cares? Of course the NCAA/Frisco Chamber?/Toyota Stadium is going to give perks to the local businesses because that is who is helping fun the whole operation down there. We do the exact same crap here in Fargo at the dome.

Is reselling them shitty? Sure. 100%. Would I or other FCS fans liked to have row 1 seats? Yes. Is sitting in row 3 going to impact my experience in Frisco? No. Its not like they are going to go and ask for their comp'ed tickets back. Its all done and over with.

Agreed the reselling is the shitty part and nothing can be done about it, but no reason for them not to hear about how shitty those actions are.

bisonfanette
09-24-2019, 01:26 PM
Agreed the reselling is the shitty part and nothing can be done about it, but no reason for them not to hear about how shitty those actions are.

You would think they would comp their partners with 40-50 yard line seats. Perhaps they did & they just needed more.
It’s the reselling in masses that stands out like a sore thumb.

westnodak93bison
09-24-2019, 01:34 PM
It's called a kick back

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

THEsocalledfan
09-24-2019, 01:46 PM
It's called a kick back

Bingo........

EC8CH
09-24-2019, 01:57 PM
It's called a kick back

Another reason it'd be nice to know who the sellers are.

Mr Meaty
09-24-2019, 02:06 PM
Another reason it'd be nice to know who the sellers are.

I would assume Toyota brass since it is their stadium along with Frisco gov officials. Grease the wheels.

StL Bison Fan
09-24-2019, 03:40 PM
To me the first and second rows are among the least desirable seats in the place for football. I’d much rather sit up at a level where I can get a commanding view of the entire field of play - sort of like the coordinators in the booth but not quite that high.

Concert would be a different matter - then I’ll take that front row seat and the earplugs thank you very much.

I sit in the third row at home and usually low at away games. I really enjoyed my higher row at Delaware.
Saw a different perspective of the game.

Professor Chaos
09-24-2019, 04:09 PM
I sit in the third row at home and usually low at away games. I really enjoyed my higher row at Delaware.
It's nice to move around a bit I think. I usually sit up high between rows R and Z and you get a nice view of the play but it's nice to sit down low once in a while to really get an appreciation for just how big these guys are and how well/fast they move despite their size.

El_Chapo
09-24-2019, 04:46 PM

when I had front row frisco tickets on that 3 year plan. literally everyone around me were frisco business people who had wife and kids there that couldn't of cared less about NDSU or the game. every year. what a joke.

GreenfieldBison
09-24-2019, 05:14 PM
It's nice to move around a bit I think. I usually sit up high between rows R and Z and you get a nice view of the play but it's nice to sit down low once in a while to really get an appreciation for just how big these guys are and how well/fast they move despite their size.

Benefits to both for sure. I never understood just how fast NHL players really are until I went to a Wild game with tix right on the glass. Whoa! Would not want to be on that ice!

In general though for me I like to be up higher for sports. Probably just what I am used to from so much televised coverage.

Bison 4 Life
09-24-2019, 05:16 PM
Open a business in Frisco and support the stadium the other 364 days a year.

StL Bison Fan
09-24-2019, 05:32 PM

Down low you are ‘in the game’
Then I have to rewatch to see what I missed. Best of both

Christopher Moen
09-24-2019, 05:34 PM
when I had front row frisco tickets on that 3 year plan. literally everyone around me were frisco business people who had wife and kids there that couldn't of cared less about NDSU or the game. every year. what a joke.

For them, it's important to show their face (and trophy wife) among their local peers. Sporting events is a good way to network, and perhaps, build business relationships.

For those who don't want to attend, pretty good way to make a quick buck off of good seats.

Mr Meaty
09-24-2019, 08:49 PM

I sit 5th row at home. This way the refs can hear me. If I am too high the will not. Plus it is right where the visiting team and refs come in and out so I can let them know how they are doing.

bisonfanette
09-24-2019, 08:53 PM
I sit 5th row at home. This way the refs can hear me. If I am too high the will not. Plus it is right where the visiting team and refs come in and out so I can let them know how they are doing.

BisonNation thanks you!!!

56BISON73
09-24-2019, 09:13 PM

You think major bowl games are any different???? It will be worse.

EC8CH
09-24-2019, 09:15 PM
You think major bowl games are any different???? It will be worse.

I guess we should feel big time that the NCAA sees the FCS championship as a similar back channel profit center.

56BISON73
09-24-2019, 09:17 PM
I would assume Toyota brass since it is their stadium along with Frisco gov officials. Grease the wheels.

Exactly. Its the way the game is played.

56BISON73
09-24-2019, 09:21 PM
I guess we should feel big time that the NCAA sees the FCS championship as a similar back channel profit center.

After the first two years they have have been upping the pay to play game every year. Its just the way it is and has been going on for years with all of the other bowl games. Why do you think the old boys network has such a strangle hold on the bowl system.

IndyBison
09-24-2019, 09:47 PM

They can't hear you on the field even if you are in the 5th row. Their focus is on the field and you just zone out everything behind you. It really is bizarre. And in a noisy stadium it's all muffled anyway. Walking through the tunnel they might hear you but they aren't listening. That is definitely one nice thing about football officiating beyond the middle school or sub-varsity level. You usually don't hear the fans because you are separated from them. Other sports are a different story.

56BISON73
09-24-2019, 11:16 PM
They can't hear you on the field even if you are in the 5th row. Their focus is on the field and you just zone out everything behind you. It really is bizarre. And in a noisy stadium it's all muffled anyway. Walking through the tunnel they might hear you but they aren't listening. That is definitely one nice thing about football officiating beyond the middle school or sub-varsity level. You usually don't hear the fans because you are separated from them. Other sports are a different story.

Very true............

Mr Meaty
09-26-2019, 11:51 AM

You doubt the loudness of my voice. Lol

IndyBison
09-26-2019, 01:16 PM
You doubt the loudness of my voice. LolNot at all! I'm sure it's plenty loud. I'm just telling you we are so focused during the game we rarely notice the crowd. Maybe collectively if it gets really loud or really quiet but individual voices don't stand out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bisonfanette
09-26-2019, 01:18 PM
You doubt the loudness of my voice. Lol

Honestly thought you were just having fun with your original comment & others took it seriously, but this is also TRUE!!!

bisonaudit
09-26-2019, 02:25 PM
Not at all! I'm sure it's plenty loud. I'm just telling you we are so focused during the game we rarely notice the crowd. Maybe collectively if it gets really loud or really quiet but individual voices don't stand out.

“Engage the mechanism.”

TAILG8R
09-26-2019, 02:42 PM
Not at all! I'm sure it's plenty loud. I'm just telling you we are so focused during the game we rarely notice the crowd. Maybe collectively if it gets really loud or really quiet but individual voices don't stand out.

How about when the entire dome boos so loud you can't announce the BS targeting call. Or when you announce an NDSU timeout as South Dakota State and SDSU isn't even in the building?