PDA

View Full Version : TV Schedule

rudabaux
07-25-2019, 04:13 PM
Hey guys-sorry if it's been addressed already, but I searched some recent posts to see if anyone has addressed or asked, but any idea when they're releasing broadcasting info for the 2019 season? Don't see anything on gobison yet.
Thanks!
Rudabaux

Professor Chaos
07-25-2019, 04:29 PM
Pretty sure there's nothing out there yet. I would think early next week when the MVFC announces their "Game of the week" exclusive to ESPN+ for reach week we'll see the rest of the TV schedule made available.

I'd guess that there will be one mid-to-late season conference game that will be exclusively on ESPN+ and the rest will be on ND NBC.

KSBisonFan
07-25-2019, 05:43 PM
Dom mentioned somewhere that the game at Delaware will be on Flosports. I believe that is the CAA's streaming platform.

Christopher Moen
07-25-2019, 07:17 PM
Dom mentioned somewhere that the game at Delaware will be on Flosports. I believe that is the CAA's streaming platform.

Yes, Flo got the rights to about half of the CAA's games this season. One of their wrestling media talents (Dan Lobdell aka The Wrestling Nomad) is a JMU grad and he's been telling me about the deal since April.