PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Media

Herd
07-16-2019, 09:14 PM
Any news on TV and Radio changes for the upcoming Football season? Are we still under contract with ND NBC TV/ESPN+ for all home games? Any changes on the radio side for 2019? Any news out there?

Bisonator98
07-17-2019, 02:42 PM
I think everything is the same. Kyle Emmanuel is going to be on the ND NBC pregame show.

El_Chapo
07-17-2019, 04:35 PM
radio added the ADA station to the network.

I love the Twin Cities options.... hope they get more love..

tjbison
07-17-2019, 05:06 PM
Any news on TV and Radio changes for the upcoming Football season? Are we still under contract with ND NBC TV/ESPN+ for all home games? Any changes on the radio side for 2019? Any news out there?

ESPNplus is a conference agreement/contract

HerdBot
07-17-2019, 08:53 PM
radio added the ADA station to the network.

I love the Twin Cities options.... hope they get more love..

Lakes are is pretty loaded in coverage, would be cool to have a station on every inch of i-94. Few gaps before the Twin Cities. St Cloud / Waite Park / Sauk Rapids / St Joseph is probably the most needed area along that stretch, any of those stations would fill in the gap.

In a perfect world, would be cool to someday see Rochester or Duluth covered but St Cloud is probably more important

NDSU1980
07-17-2019, 09:12 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll stick this here. What happened to AGS? I hadn't been there for a few weeks but now the last couple days I get a 404 error. They doing an upgrade or did the place implode because of all the Bison Natties?

yopaulie
07-17-2019, 09:27 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll stick this here. What happened to AGS? I hadn't been there for a few weeks but now the last couple days I get a 404 error. They doing an upgrade or did the place implode because of all the Bison Natties?

It's up for me.

HandoEX
07-17-2019, 10:00 PM

Lol, there’s already a thread for this.

56BISON73
07-18-2019, 12:18 AM

Its up and running. Had something to do with needing https in the address bar

NDSU1980
07-18-2019, 02:21 AM
Its up and running. Had something to do with needing https in the address bar

I've figured out it will run fine on Chrome but not Firefox, which is what I usually use. Weird, but at least I found something that works.

El_Chapo
07-18-2019, 01:30 PM
great story, compelling, rich.

Bisman
08-02-2019, 02:22 PM
I don't know where to put this so I am putting it here. Iowa recently increased the salary of its assistant coaches 10%. Their strength coach, Chris Doyle (He was already the highest paid strength coach in football) will get a base pay of $800,000. It didn't mention Tom Polasek's new salary.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2019/08/01/iowa-strength-coach-chris-doyle-make-800-000-base-salary/1894286001/

23Bison
08-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Not to argue or anything but I thought I was watching the SEC network at one time and maybe I’m wrong but the Alabama strength and conditioning coach was getting a mill. Again I could be wrong.

I guess I was wrong he makes just over half a million.

VirginiaBison
08-03-2019, 12:49 PM
The Dynasty from Dakota: NDSU and how they Became King of the FCS (https://gritdaily.com/the-dynasty-from-dakota-ndsu-and-how-they-became-king-of-the-fcs/)

HerdBot
08-03-2019, 02:11 PM
The Dynasty from Dakota: NDSU and how they Became King of the FCS (https://gritdaily.com/the-dynasty-from-dakota-ndsu-and-how-they-became-king-of-the-fcs/)

Pretty weak article and it gives Craig Bohl way too much credit. We have always been good when given the resources. We were never a pass happy team, even under Bob Babich. We actually pass more now than any time in our history. Power isnt some new thing. Even Babich ran it. I think the fact we still run a pro style offense while the rest of the nation runs spread is probably a bigger factor

What was accurate is Bohl built the offense around the types of athletes we can get. The rams are small town but we recruit nationwide

Also our TV market is literally the entire state of ND and western Minnesota

Twincitybizon
08-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Pretty weak article and it gives Craig Bohl way too much credit. We have always been good when given the resources. We were never a pass happy team, even under Bob Babich. We actually pass more now than any time in our history. Power isnt some new thing. Even Babich ran it. I think the fact we still run a pro style offense while the rest of the nation runs spread is probably a bigger factor

What was accurate is Bohl built the offense around the types of athletes we can get. The rams are small town but we recruit nationwide

Agree article should go back to mudra.

Christopher Moen
08-03-2019, 07:21 PM

The author looks like a very young individual and the page seems to be a spam site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twincitybizon
08-03-2019, 07:42 PM
The author looks like a very young individual and the page seems to be a spam site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says he's from college station in Texas but click on the name and he looks 12, possibly 13.