PDA

View Full Version : Past Seasons

floray
09-05-2005, 07:39 AM
I may have missed this on the website, but I am looking for team and/or individual stats and hopefully play-by-plays of any or all of the championship seasons for the Bison.

I want the whole season, not just the title games.

The last 3, '86, '88 & '90 are the ones I am most interested in.

If anyone can tell me where to find this stuff I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Matt

tony
09-05-2005, 12:58 PM
I'd love to get that type of stuff (stats, box scores, rosters, drive-charts, etc) for all past seasons but I just don't have the source material.

btw, what do you mean by "play-by-plays"? The actual radio broadcasts? I doubt it'd be legal for me to host that kind of thing, but I've been considering trying to assemble the other information for a while.

Anybody have any ideas on where to go to find this stuff? I hate to bug the SID. Only thing I could think of was going through back issues of the Forum.

Bob_Holiday
09-05-2005, 01:15 PM
If you can find a copy of the book by Ed Kolpack, BisonFootball, Three Decades Of Excellence it has a lot if what you're interested in. Ed passed away some time ago, you may want to contact his son, a sportswriter for the FORUM with the same last name.

Go Bison,
Bob

floray
09-05-2005, 06:44 PM
By play-by-play, I mean something like this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/boxscore?gid=200509030024&page=plays

It's hard to believe that no one would have at least the season stats.

The Forum archives online only go back to 1995, so no luck there.

Thanks for the information though. I will try to find that book.

Matt

floray
09-10-2005, 03:02 AM
I managed to find game writeups of all 14 games from the 1990 season and 12 of the 14 included a small box score with stats. Only the Northern Colorado and St. Cloud State games were missing the stats.

If you want to post them here on the site, I will email them to you.

Matt

tony
09-10-2005, 09:28 AM
That would be great!