PDA

View Full Version : White House visit

Pages : [1] 2

thunderingherd
02-08-2019, 05:54 PM
@drew_trafton WDAY - twitter
BREAKING: @NDSUfootball has been invited to the White House according to Sen. John Hoeven's office.

southcliffbison
02-08-2019, 05:57 PM
Great honor !! Good for the team !! Now watch some fuckhead like Audit post some political bullshit.

BisManBison
02-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Truly a great and long overdue honor!

Just another arrow to put in the old recruiting quiver.

Professor Chaos
02-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Very cool! That's a first for the FCA/1AA champion I believe. Regardless of your thoughts about the guy occupying the White House it will be nice to see this football team recognized on a stage like that for what they accomplished.

thunderingherd
Great honor and HUGE exposure. The major news networks will probably blow it up as "NDSU gets steak/shrimp and Clemson got McDonalds and KFC"

MNLonghorn10
Pretty bad ass no matter what your views are.

imabison
02-08-2019, 06:07 PM
BREAKING: @NDSUfootball has been invited to the White House according to Sen. John Hoeven's office.

But I live in "the white house" since I don't know John Hoeven it cant be mine :) :)

Good for the Bison

23Bison
02-08-2019, 06:07 PM
That’s pretty awesome!

17>1
02-08-2019, 06:14 PM
This is so awesome!

NDSUBowler
02-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Very cool! That's a first for the FCA/1AA champion I believe. Regardless of your thoughts about the guy occupying the White House it will be nice to see this football team recognized on a stage like that for what they accomplished.

This is absolutely the correct take on this!

Congrats to the football team for getting the chance to be recognized on a national (and honestly worldwide) level with this!

grizlandbisonfan
Will coach Kramer let them all eat McDonalds?

IBleedYellow
The White House. Our team will be at the White House.

Epic.

bisonfanette
02-08-2019, 06:22 PM

What an honor!
True story... after the game in Frisco, we were sitting at the Candlewood talking about this.
We even texted a relative of Sen. John Hoeven asking him to contact Hoeven and ask if this would be possible. (Not saying that helped....)
This is very cool!!! Go Bison!

HerdBot
02-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Wow that is big time

Vet70
02-08-2019, 06:28 PM
This is so great for NDSU on so many levels. I can also hear "Butt Hockey" already.

bajadanny
02-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Way cool been wondering about this trip for awhile.

So great for the BYEZUN

BattleBorn
02-08-2019, 06:45 PM
This is cool, and I hope our team can respect the office of the President (even if some individuals don't like the current holder of that office). I hope this doesn't turn out to be some big dividing thing.

PlainsBison
02-08-2019, 06:50 PM
I think for the fun of it, they should also invite us fans. And the day of, have a bunch of bison grazing on the mall area. Great selfie opportunities for tourists.

Mr Meaty
02-08-2019, 06:55 PM
This is so cool. What a great Honor to have a personal invite to the White House.

bisonfanette
02-08-2019, 06:55 PM
On the radio they said Pres. Dean Bresciani is working out the details with the White House!

JMB
02-08-2019, 06:57 PM
I echo the comments above. No matter what your political leanings, its an honor to be invited to the White House.

scottietohottie
02-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Go Bison!!!!

Bison56
02-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Great honor.

BisManBison
02-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Let's fire up the tracker and go tailgate this! We get 10,000 there easy!!

Bisonator98
02-08-2019, 07:15 PM
I think for the fun of it, they should also invite us fans. And the day of, have a bunch of bison grazing on the mall area. Great selfie opportunities for tourists.

Maybe just load up Corso and take him to meet the Prez. :biggrin:

bisonp
02-08-2019, 07:26 PM
This is cool, and I hope our team can respect the office of the President (even if some individuals don't like the current holder of that office). I hope this doesn't turn out to be some big dividing thing.

You never know these days, I'm sure some letters to the editor have already been sent telling them what they should and should not do and why. So yeah hopefully it doesn't turn negative and divisive.

Regardless, it's a great honor, so congrats to the team!

ndsubison1
02-08-2019, 07:35 PM

Lets tailgate

runtheoption
02-08-2019, 07:40 PM

"Let's go to Jim for breaking news."

"Thanks Sara. In what appears to be a strange and non-violent form of protest, approximately 10,000 drunk but very polite North Dakota State University Bisssson fans are in the process of being arrested for public urination on the White House lawn. One anonymous source stated "I have never seen so many people drink so much bad beer in my life..."

NovaBison
02-08-2019, 07:40 PM
Fantastic News, well deserved, and long overdue!!!

A couple of years ago, (after the 5-peat I think) I researched this a bit, and found out the first 1AA team to visit the WH was YSU in 1995

https://www.ysusports.com/fan_zone/traditions/white_house

BisonNeil
02-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Take that you Fhawkers! (So said a good friend of mine :D )

Bison"FANatic"
02-08-2019, 08:12 PM
Will coach Kramer let them all eat McDonalds?

Will there be caffeinated drinks????

bri-dog
02-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Will there be caffeinated drinks????

Lots of Dr Pepper...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSEdBNslGOk

SDbison
02-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Very cool! That's a first for the FCA/1AA champion I believe. Regardless of your thoughts about the guy occupying the White House it will be nice to see this football team recognized on a stage like that for what they accomplished. Great honor......of course the usual crap about wbo occupies the White House. Had to deal with 8 years from the previous occupant too!

SDbison
02-08-2019, 08:24 PM
I think the President should just say ......Winning!.....to recognize the Bison.

Vet70
02-08-2019, 08:36 PM
I think the President should just say ......Winning!.....to recognize the Bison.

He needs to start practicing now: North Dakota State, North Dakota State...He could also add 15>1....

CoachFSCB
02-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Great honor for a special program. I've read preliminary indications are the trip would take place March 4th or 5th. Doesn't the NFL combine run until the 4th? Wonder what the protocol is for inviting the ex-coaches like Klieman to attend. Hopefully Brock Robbins will get to go regardless of what happened in his situation -- he was a big part of the Bison success the past couple of years. Congrats, NDSU!

NDSU1980
02-08-2019, 08:55 PM

Inforum says Youngstown State was invited in the 1990's, so we're not the first but it's been a long time.

Bison03
02-08-2019, 09:05 PM
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/966657-Trump-invites-Bison-football-team-to-the-White-House#.XF3YODCSMc4.twitter

”He said the invitation would include former Bison head coach Chris Klieman and the assistants who went with Klieman to Kansas State.”

CyPanth
02-08-2019, 09:09 PM

This may be the most Bison-ish post ever!

CyPanth
02-08-2019, 09:17 PM

Just another reason to be jealous of you guys.

Anybody know if this was initiated by the White House? Or by someone in Fargo?

NovaBison
02-08-2019, 09:22 PM
Just another reason to be jealous of you guys.

Anybody know if this was initiated by the White House? Or by someone in Fargo?

I understand Senator Hoeven asked for it.

sbark
02-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Ask for the same food menu as Clemson received
KFC, Burger King, McDonalds etc...…….

Professor Chaos
02-08-2019, 09:39 PM
"Let's go to Jim for breaking news."

"Thanks Sara. In what appears to be a strange and non-violent form of protest, approximately 10,000 drunk but very polite North Dakota State University Bisssson fans are in the process of being arrested for public urination on the White House lawn. One anonymous source stated "I have never seen so many people drink so much bad beer in my life..."
Of course they won't have enough port-a-pottys!!! Barely a step up from Brookings....

westnodak93bison
02-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Is Coach K invited? Hide

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Vet70
02-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Is Coach K invited? Hide

Yes, and staff who left with him---someone posted it earlier.

TheBisonBeast
02-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Who's driving to D.C. for tailgating?

GSUsTALON
02-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Great honor !! Good for the team !! Now watch some fuckhead like Audit post some political bullshit.

I hope all the NDSU players will attend and enjoy themselves!

westnodak93bison
02-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Idk. Maybe the Bison should be classy like the Warriors, decline the invite and go meet with the Insurgent In Chief

JMB
02-08-2019, 11:58 PM

Sonic.

10 char

yopaulie
02-09-2019, 12:04 AM
He needs to start practicing now: North Dakota State, North Dakota State...He could also add 15>1....

How cool if he correctly calls us the Bizon.

And make absolutely sure he doesn't say University of...

Bison bison
02-09-2019, 12:04 AM

That would be epic!

DCinOK
02-09-2019, 12:37 AM
Jmu is just down the road from D.C. Lets beat 'm while we're out east.

Christopher Moen
02-09-2019, 01:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxXH61St388

bisonp
02-09-2019, 01:40 AM
That would be epic!

Nah, it would be more epic if Clemson got fast food and NDSU got the full treatment.

MNLonghorn10
02-09-2019, 01:45 AM
Nah, it would be more epic if Clemson got fast food and NDSU got the full treatment.

thats what i hope too. world class chefs with a spread meant for kings, leaders, presidents

Vet70
02-09-2019, 01:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxXH61St388

Nice Presser except for the stupid first question.

bisonfanette
02-09-2019, 02:08 AM
Nice Presser except for the stupid first question.

Couldn't agree with you more. Loved his response tho.... "ABSOLUTELY...."

BadlandsBison
02-09-2019, 03:32 AM
Bring a live Bison into the White House for the occasion. Or Brian Schaetz would be fine, too.

It would be awesome if former Championship Bison could go with, somehow some way.

AKCBOXERZ
02-09-2019, 03:33 AM
This being long over due is an understatement. What this football program has done over the past 8 seasons just doesnt happen & needs more recognition. If ESPN doesnt wanna give us press, then take it to the White House & get world wide press instead. Congrats to the players & coaches as they very much deserve this!

tjbison
02-09-2019, 04:01 AM
This being long over due is an understatement. What this football program has done over the past 8 seasons just doesnt happen & needs more recognition. If ESPN doesnt wanna give us press, then take it to the White House & get world wide press instead. Congrats to the players & coaches as they very much deserve this!

ESPN, FOX, POTUS, SI, USA Today have/are all giving NDSU recognition. along with other smaller regional outlets, only the haters say its irrelevant and anyway I don't really care who says what. Didn't the LA Times do a article on the NDSU Dynasty in '15?

ByeSonBusiness
02-09-2019, 04:49 AM
ESPN, FOX, POTUS, SI, USA Today have/are all giving NDSU recognition. along with other smaller regional outlets, only the haters say its irrelevant and anyway I don't really care who says what. Didn't the LA Times do a article on the NDSU Dynasty in '15?

Exactly, it's as dumb as when the Patriots players say, "EVERYONE DOUBTED US. NOBODY THOUGHT WE COULD DO IT." Nah fam, people notice these things and acknowledge them.

sbark
02-09-2019, 12:01 PM
thats what i hope too. world class chefs with a spread meant for kings, leaders, presidents

....stay on the blue collar road, it's what the football team is about

NDSU1980
02-09-2019, 12:02 PM
....stay on the blue collar road, it's what the football team is about

I hear PL is providing sausage.

MNLonghorn10
02-09-2019, 12:45 PM
....stay on the blue collar road, it's what the football team is aboutWhat's wrong with world class steaks?

scottietohottie
02-09-2019, 12:47 PM
What's wrong with world class steaks?

Absolutely nothing.

But I also have no problems with all beef Patty's.

Unless of course it's been shipped from Australia and sold as better fresher then you can get here.

BisonCardinal
02-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Us "blue collar" fans, especially the ones of Norwegian type, love our seafood. We like crab, shrimp and lobster, especially when someone is treating. Bring on the lutefisk and lefse.

StL Bison Fan
02-09-2019, 03:27 PM
I imagine if they feed them it will be real food.
They get their picture taken and hear a few remarks. The president doesn’t hang around but I don’t think that matters.
What matters is the guys have a good time and ndsu gets on all the news.

bisonfanette
02-09-2019, 09:08 PM
Did you see the article & video of the Clemson team at the White House? The President said a few words... (the team looked "sharp" btw) and everyone appeared to be having a great time. The article said they "liked the food!" They got their well deserved recognition! Next up, North Dakota STATE Bison!

Gully
02-10-2019, 11:26 AM
I talked to some Clemson fans this weekend and they said the kids loved the food because they don't usually get to eat like that.

Gully
02-10-2019, 02:22 PM
LOL, the look on MLs phase when Beth (I think) asked the first question. He's like, "really?.....um yes"

HerdistheWord
02-10-2019, 02:30 PM
I think "are you going?" is a fair question. Even keeping politics out of it, there are the questions of funding, timing, and travel logistics. Not sure why everyone thinks it is such a ridiculous question.

Vet70
02-10-2019, 02:43 PM
I think "are you going?" is a fair question. Even keeping politics out of it, there are the questions of funding, timing, and travel logistics. Not sure why everyone thinks it is such a ridiculous question.

It is a ridiculous question for at least several reasons. First, it would be a public relations disaster for NDSU if they declined. Second, despite the questions you raise Hoeven would not have gotten the invite without talking to folks at NDSU first to make sure it could be worked out. Third, did anyone who was a reporter there really think that they were attending a Presser where Matt was going to announce they were invited but were turning down the opportunity? Fourth, you can't buy this type of visibility this visit is going to generate for NDSU and the football program.

SDbison
02-10-2019, 02:57 PM
It is a ridiculous question for at least several reasons. First, it would be a public relations disaster for NDSU if they declined. Second, despite the questions you raise Hoeven would not have gotten the invite without talking to folks at NDSU first to make sure it could be worked out. Third, did anyone who was a reporter there really think that they were attending a Presser where Matt was going to announce they were invited but were turning down the opportunity? Fourth, you can't buy this type of visibility this visit is going to generate for NDSU and the football program. Thanks Vet. Perfect response!

MNLonghorn10
02-10-2019, 03:19 PM
I talked to some Clemson fans this weekend and they said the kids loved the food because they don't usually get to eat like that.

well, unless mcdonalds lace big macs with illegal PED's, they wont eat like that ever

reformedUNDfan
02-10-2019, 05:13 PM
It is a ridiculous question for at least several reasons. First, it would be a public relations disaster for NDSU if they declined. Second, despite the questions you raise Hoeven would not have gotten the invite without talking to folks at NDSU first to make sure it could be worked out. Third, did anyone who was a reporter there really think that they were attending a Presser where Matt was going to announce they were invited but were turning down the opportunity? Fourth, you can't buy this type of visibility this visit is going to generate for NDSU and the football program.

how? this would be great PR

noone is going to know or care that NDSU visited the Whitehouse

IndyBison
02-10-2019, 05:49 PM
how? this would be great PR

noone is going to know or care that NDSU visited the WhitehouseI doubt it will be news outside of Fargo unless something crazy happens. Lots a groups like this go to the White House. As I mentioned before my friend took the Pop Warmer national champs there several years ago.

This is still a great honor for the players and coaches and the team can definitely use it for their own marketing. But I'll be surprised if there is even a mention on ESPN or any other national sports media.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SamsRams
02-10-2019, 06:17 PM
I doubt it will be news outside of Fargo unless something crazy happens. Lots a groups like this go to the White House. As I mentioned before my friend took the Pop Warmer national champs there several years ago.

This is still a great honor for the players and coaches and the team can definitely use it for their own marketing. But I'll be surprised if there is even a mention on ESPN or any other national sports media.

That TMZ sports did an article surprised me. It was obviously done to poke fun at the McDonald’s fed to Clemson but still it was an actual article

Honeybooboo
02-10-2019, 06:20 PM
That TMZ sports did an article surprised me. It was obviously done to poke fun at the McDonald’s fed to Clemson but still it was an actual article

news outlets will be watching to see what is served, especially if the Gov is shut down again...if its more junk food it will make the press

IndyBison
02-10-2019, 06:27 PM
news outlets will be watching to see what is served, especially if the Gov is shut down again...if its more junk food it will make the pressWhat about the dozen groups that have probably visited the white house since Clemson? Not every group makes the news. In fact the vast majority don't.

Christopher Moen
02-10-2019, 06:42 PM

I honestly think when Beth Hoole asked Matt Larsen the question, she was directing the question at Matt himself, not inquiring about the program’s wishes. Definitely a fair question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christopher Moen
02-10-2019, 06:46 PM
To some people, EVERYTHING is political. Their whole life is one big agenda. :facepalm:

What’s funny to me is the phrase has been said by other future Presidents in the past during their respective campaigns. The two I remember are Reagan and Clinton.

Honeybooboo
02-10-2019, 06:51 PM
What about the dozen groups that have probably visited the white house since Clemson? Not every group makes the news. In fact the vast majority don't.

well, im only saying if they get the same treatment of Fast food, I really Couldn't care less if it makes any news headlines, its for the players and a great experience

Vet70
02-10-2019, 07:47 PM
I honestly think when Beth Hoole asked Matt Larsen the question, she was directing the question at Matt himself, not inquiring about the program’s wishes. Definitely a fair question.

Let's go to the tape: "Will you guys be attending?"

Christopher Moen
02-10-2019, 08:03 PM

I must of misheard.

EC8CH
02-10-2019, 08:39 PM

That is a remarkably short and succinct question from Beth Hoole.

Tony Almeida
02-10-2019, 10:33 PM
That is a remarkably short and succinct question from Beth Hoole.It's definitely a record for her, and apparently short questions aren't her thing.

Ndsu84
02-11-2019, 02:57 AM
North Dakota/Minnesota potatoes, bread, Stones Throw, and I’ll bring the ND Certified Angus.

Bison03
02-14-2019, 12:43 AM
March 4th is the day. Saw on twitter that Easton will be there after throwing at the combine and that Klieman will also be there.

MinotBison
02-14-2019, 03:39 AM
March 4th is the day. Saw on twitter that Easton will be there after throwing at the combine and that Klieman will also be there.

:cool: :biggrin:

bisonfanette
02-14-2019, 05:24 AM
It was on wday sports at 6pm Wed. An interview with Easton who said he is trying to work things out to be able to attend. He did a great job (as usual) with his reply.

bisonfanette
02-14-2019, 05:29 AM
Why else would they have a press conference if they weren't going?

Exactly. I still think it was a dumb question. And yes, ML paused (I think he, too was surprised)... & replied ABSOLUTELY... and MUCH more.

(Are you sure that was BH's voice?) I just listened again, and the 2nd female voice (asking the 2nd question) is definitely BH, and her voice is much louder than whoever asked the first

question. (:confused: )

Facts
02-14-2019, 11:55 AM
There must have been a second spitter!

Vet70
02-14-2019, 12:56 PM
There must have been a second spitter!

The magic loogie.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-09-2014/1XjZb5.gif

Hammerhead
02-14-2019, 01:15 PM
Who pays for trips like this, the White House or the honorees? If it is NDSU, is this money coming from Team Makers like the championship rings or from the athletic department?

Professor Chaos
02-14-2019, 01:37 PM
Who pays for trips like this, the White House or the honorees? If it is NDSU, is this money coming from Team Makers like the championship rings or from the athletic department?
I would guess it's not the White House (at least not the trip part of it).

roadwarrior
02-14-2019, 02:07 PM

None of the above. According to the story in the Forum, private donations are covering the trip.

BisonTeacher
02-14-2019, 03:19 PM
None of the above. According to the story in the Forum, private donations are covering the trip.

Will Road be there?

CyPanth
02-14-2019, 03:27 PM

Would be nice to have a slush fund like this. Wonder who actually makes the donations?

Bisonator98
02-14-2019, 03:54 PM
Would be nice to have a slush fund like this. Wonder who actually makes the donations?

You can figure it out by reading the names on our buildings.;)

Bison03
02-14-2019, 04:13 PM
Well, I dont know who of the normal big money donors is paying for the trip; but I would assume they will be invited as well.

Bison Loaf
02-14-2019, 04:17 PM
Will Road be there?

I don't know about Road, but if Trump gets AC/DC to show up, I'm gonna be pissed!

bisonfanette
02-14-2019, 04:55 PM
I don't know about Road, but if Trump gets AC/DC to show up, I'm gonna be pissed!

GOOD ONE! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Christopher Moen
02-14-2019, 05:18 PM

Iowa State has plenty of slush funds from their donors. Northern Iowa on the other hand........

overquota
02-14-2019, 05:23 PM
The question shouldn’t be if The Bison will attend, of course they will its great publicity for the program. The question is will the school respect the rights of individuals who don’t want to attend or force them.

Gully
02-14-2019, 05:36 PM
ML already said no one is forced to go.

Bisonator98
02-14-2019, 05:57 PM
The question shouldn’t be if The Bison will attend, of course they will its great publicity for the program. The question is will the school respect the rights of individuals who don’t want to attend or force them.

Nobody is being forced to go. There may not even be enough room on the plane for everyone who wants to either.

Mr Meaty
02-14-2019, 06:04 PM
Nobody is being forced to go. There may not even be enough room on the plane for everyone who wants to either.

I will go if they have room...

Bison Loaf
02-14-2019, 06:12 PM

You'll have to fight for the seat taken by Road's beer cooler. Good luck with that!

Bisonator98
02-14-2019, 06:22 PM

I'm sure they would be happy to except your donation. You might have to ride in the luggage compartment. :)

bisonfanette
02-14-2019, 09:34 PM
So.....
it's a one day trip to Washington D.C.

oldmantutters
02-14-2019, 09:43 PM
So.....
it's a one day trip to Washington D.C.

When are the cherry blossoms in bloom?

Vet70
02-14-2019, 09:51 PM
When are the cherry blossoms in bloom?

Typically the last week in March or the first week in April. Don't ask how I know. :facepalm:

StL Bison Fan
02-15-2019, 04:10 AM
The only thing I want is to have the picture of them on the rose garden steps in the game intro. Starting on sept 9th

Vet70
02-15-2019, 04:25 AM
The only thing I want is to have the picture of them on the rose garden steps in the game intro. Starting on sept 9th

I think there is a very good possibility. :D

Vet70
02-17-2019, 01:41 PM
It seems to me that for some posters the young men who are going to make the trip have been lost in the shuffle. The experience that they will have going to the WH and meeting the POTUS is something they will never forget. Think of the FCS teams and Universities that wish they had the opportunity because of their accomplishments. Just hope he doesn't say "UN_".

Bisonator98
02-17-2019, 02:55 PM
Say what you want and whatever you would personally do means absolutely nothing. The bottom line is this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for everyone of these kids and they should absolutely take advantage of it. People are spoiled rotten now days to spread the political crap and high and mighty shit they do. Flame away....

bisonfanette
02-17-2019, 06:23 PM
It seems to me that for some posters the young men who are going to make the trip have been lost in the shuffle. The experience that they will have going to the WH and meeting the POTUS is something they will never forget. Think of the FCS teams and Universities that wish they had the opportunity because of their accomplishments. Just hope he doesn't say "UN_".

Exactly! Many players & their families are pleased they will have this opportunity!

Christopher Moen
02-17-2019, 08:34 PM

I agree. This is another awesome experience they will be able talk about with their friends and family that most of us can only imagine about.

Tony Almeida
02-17-2019, 11:47 PM
It seems to me that for some posters the young men who are going to make the trip have been lost in the shuffle. The experience that they will have going to the WH and meeting the POTUS is something they will never forget. Think of the FCS teams and Universities that wish they had the opportunity because of their accomplishments. Just hope he doesn't say "UN_".This.

Say what you want and whatever you would personally do means absolutely nothing. The bottom line is this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for everyone of these kids and they should absolutely take advantage of it. People are spoiled rotten now days to spread the political crap and high and mighty shit they do. Flame away....This.

Exactly! Many players & their families are pleased they will have this opportunity!This.

I agree. This is another awesome experience they will be able talk about with their friends and family that most of us can only imagine about.Aaaand this.

CaBisonFan
02-17-2019, 11:48 PM
When is this going to happen?

Tony Almeida
02-17-2019, 11:50 PM
When is this going to happen?First week in March I believe.

1998braves64
02-18-2019, 05:55 PM
I view invites to the WH and meet/greet President as an overall viewpoint. Doesn't matter who is in charge. The presidency and WH will exist after that person, to turn down an opportunity like that just because of your differences with said person currently in the position, is thumbing your nose a bit at the whole premise behind the presidency and the history of WH imo. Although I'd get why some people would desire certain aspects to be more in line with their ideas.

CyPanth
02-19-2019, 02:40 AM
If you guys like politics, you should try living in Iowa. There is a constant parade of presidential wannabe's. Seriously, I will bump into some event being held by a candidate in Ames without even knowing the candidate was in town. Almost lost my tailgate spot to Scott Walker once because he needed spaces for a CNN interview. Everybody shows up for the Iowa State/Iowa game.

We don't need to go to the White House to see the President. He came to us! :cool:

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/09/12/donald-trump-iowa-state-tailgate

bisonfanette
02-19-2019, 05:12 AM
If you guys like politics, you should try living in Iowa. There is a constant parade of presidential wannabe's. Seriously, I will bump into some event being held by a candidate in Ames without even knowing the candidate was in town. Almost lost my tailgate spot to Scott Walker once because he needed spaces for a CNN interview. Everybody shows up for the Iowa State/Iowa game.
We don't need to go to the White House to see the President. He came to us! :cool:

That is pretty funny!

Bison bison
02-19-2019, 02:17 PM

This.

I went to grad school in Iowa and it was beyond annoying.

JMB
02-19-2019, 02:18 PM

This is what struck me when I lived down there. In North Dakota, it was a big deal when a candidate showed up. They were always in Iowa.

Bison 4 Life
02-19-2019, 02:30 PM
Ohio is just as bad when the general starts. Iowa, NH and Ohio have the longest to endure this nonsense.

ndsubison1
02-20-2019, 05:05 PM
College kids love fast food FYI. That's all Ill get at.

But if you wanna go then go, if you dont, then dont.

CaBisonFan
02-20-2019, 10:48 PM
I heard that the Bison are going to the White House and that they'll eat there.

Bison bison
02-20-2019, 10:53 PM
Need to get Trump in a Bison jersey.

Vet70
02-22-2019, 12:23 PM
On a different note, I heard a rumor the Bison got invited to the White House or something?

I wonder what food they'll serve at the White House?

:offtopic:

yopaulie
02-22-2019, 02:40 PM
So when the Bison go the white house, will they be wearing green and gold, or green and yellow? :innocent:

bisonp
02-22-2019, 03:44 PM
So when the Bison go the white house, will they be wearing green and gold, or green and yellow? :innocent:

You know damn well the official color is yellow. Frickin' troll.

:)

The real question is what jersey will they give Trump for the photo op? I'm guessing yellow. Unless they bring a helmet too, then my bet is on the yellow helmet and green jersey.

Personally I like the yellow with the harvest helmet best, but for something like this I'd prefer traditional.

Christopher Moen
02-22-2019, 07:26 PM
So, I hate to interrupt this but I'm happy the Bison are invited to the White House. Isn't that the point of this thread??

It's the offseason.

TransAmBison
02-22-2019, 07:54 PM
That's what they want you to think.*

*My response to pretty much EVERY post in this thread.

KC Bison
02-22-2019, 08:57 PM
Meanwhile the thread was about the Bison going to the White House, regardless of who is in the White House, or what was served when Clemson was there.

Vet70
02-22-2019, 09:06 PM
Meanwhile the thread was about the Bison going to the White House, regardless of who is in the White House, or what was served when Clemson was there.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6wrsBLzlg9nTLwpq/giphy.gif

80ALUM
02-23-2019, 03:53 AM

Tonight at the Bison alumni event in Scottsdale, Coach Entz said 111 players, coaches, etc. would attend.

bisonfanette
02-23-2019, 05:49 AM
Tonight at the Bison alumni event in Scottsdale, Coach Entz said 111 players, coaches, etc. would attend.

That’s an impressive number!

IzzyFlexion
02-23-2019, 07:25 PM
Cross Thread Promotion

At the Summit League Track & Field Championships:

Payton Otterdahl just threw the SHOT PUT 71' 6 3/4"

89MTBISON
02-23-2019, 07:30 PM
Cross Thread Promotion

At the Summit League Track & Field Championships:

Payton Otterdahl just threw the SHOT PUT 71' 6 3/4"

Holy crap that's a new NCAA Div 1 indoor record!

89MTBISON
02-23-2019, 07:39 PM
Even better cross thread promotion Team points after 11 events Bison in first with 135 points UN_ 5 out of 6 with 16 points.

CyPanth
02-24-2019, 05:46 PM

Ha ha. I see what you did there. Trying to sneak in a White House post in this thread.

bisonfanette
02-24-2019, 08:35 PM
I simply heard they will be in Washington D.C. for approx 6-8 hrs.

VirginiaBison
02-28-2019, 12:46 AM
Should be BISON weather on Monday, 6 March should the Rose Garden visit happens - 20% chance of rain -- temps probably in the 40's +/-. Hope jetlag is not a factor for either party! What an honor!

SlickVic
02-28-2019, 08:01 PM
Will this be live to watch at all? Also does any1 no if there making championship guns this year? Would be sweet to have team photo at White House on the wall with championship gun next to don't tread on me flag LMFAO

Bison03
02-28-2019, 08:53 PM
Usually you can find these vidoes online. Hope this is the same. I hope they are presenting him with a “45” Bison jersey as well.

GSUsTALON
02-28-2019, 09:04 PM
Should be BISON weather on Monday, 6 March should the Rose Garden visit happens - 20% chance of rain -- temps probably in the 40's +/-. Hope jetlag is not a factor for either party! What an honor!

NDSU will be fed their Hamburgers & Pizza in the State Dinning Room so no worry about the weather! ;-)

bisonfanette
03-02-2019, 03:42 AM
Ndsu says every single student athlete from this year's championship team will be going to Wash D.C. including the 24 outgoing seniors!

That's awesome! They leave soon... let's keep this thread by focusing on the TEAM & THEIR EXPERIENCE.

VirginiaBison
03-02-2019, 11:57 AM
The Forum on line at least has been pretty quiet about the White House trip. Maybe there has been more in the print versions. Anyway, are any of the reporters [Dom, JK, McFeely, Peterson] going with the team?

StL Bison Fan
03-02-2019, 02:51 PM
The Forum on line at least has been pretty quiet about the White House trip. Maybe there has been more in the print versions. Anyway, are any of the reporters [Dom, JK, McFeely, Peterson] going with the team?

Berg is going with them.

GSUsTALON
03-02-2019, 04:30 PM
Who covers the travel cost to the White House. Does NDSU reserve a jet and fly together as a team or do they subsidize the trip for the players, anything like that?

ndsubison1
03-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Who covers the travel cost to the White House. Does NDSU reserve a jet and fly together as a team or do they subsidize the trip for the players, anything like that?

I thought I read travel was covered privately. Not sure about anything else.

LudwigMilfors
03-03-2019, 05:26 AM
This is very exciting! The unmatched success of Bison football continues to reach new levels.

Vet70
03-03-2019, 08:54 PM
I see in The Forum the team will be giving trump an NDSU jersey with his name on the back. Isn't this breaking a hallowed tradition from way back? I always thought the only name that counted was the one on front.

Kolpack says "presumably" on the jersey presentation and no indication on the second item. Earlier it was stated Klieman and the coaches who left were going, now it is a no go.
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/979669-Mondays-Bison-football-team-White-House-visit-will-be-a-long-day

CaBisonFan
03-03-2019, 09:08 PM
Heck of an itinerary. Have a great time guys.

BisonTeacher
03-04-2019, 01:09 AM
Do we know what kind of food will be served yet? Sorry if I missed it.

MNLonghorn10
03-04-2019, 02:58 AM
hmm. weird how Kleiman isn't going.

56BISON73
03-04-2019, 03:04 AM

Gotta cut the apron string. He cant keep looking back when he has so much to do at KSU.

GSUsTALON
03-04-2019, 03:13 AM

IMO, I think he should be going. He was the Coach that took NDSU through last season & deserves the honor if invited.

Bison 4 Life
03-04-2019, 03:15 AM
IMO, I think he should be going. He was the Coach that took NDSU through last season & deserves the honor if invited.

They were invited, it's their choice.

GSUsTALON
03-04-2019, 03:20 AM
They were invited, it's their choice.

It would be sad if they didn't go and sit with the team.

56BISON73
03-04-2019, 03:21 AM
It would be sad if they didn't go and sit with the team.

Sad to you.

MNLonghorn10
03-04-2019, 04:05 AM
Gotta cut the apron string. He cant keep looking back when he has so much to do at KSU.Ehhh. It's the whole once in a lifetime aspect I find weird. Him missing 1 day at kstate isnt going to ruin their already 0%chance of making the playoffs.

Sometimes you gotta be selfish and I think theyd understand..

bisonfanette
03-04-2019, 05:07 AM

It was Coach K's choice tho... so all is well!

The "team/coacher/staff" are having a short night tonite! To the dome by 2:30AM.

MrSnuffleupagus
03-04-2019, 01:00 PM
https://www.facebook.com/NDBison/videos/555683528247555/

Bisonville doesn't allow embedding videos from Facebook, so you'll have to click the link.

https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/1102557688054140928

Also, here is the official schedule:

https://i.imgur.com/wH4q4dQ.jpg

AKCBOXERZ
03-04-2019, 02:02 PM
What channel will this be on?

MrSnuffleupagus
03-04-2019, 02:11 PM
What channel will this be on?

ESPN+

/char

westnodak93bison
03-04-2019, 02:29 PM
Gotta cut the apron string. He cant keep looking back when he has so much to do at KSU.Agree 100%. Its the program being honored.

MrSnuffleupagus
03-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Agree 100%. Its the program being honored.

I'm sorry but no, no its not. The program is a great deal to it; but this is an honor of the players/coaches/staff's accomplishments as a team and individuals...not 'the program'.

If that was the case then those that graduated wouldn't be invited?

El_Chapo
03-04-2019, 02:39 PM
Klieman is dead to me now.

Love all the coverage about NDSU football.. its amazing on Twitter/Facebook!

Bison03
03-04-2019, 03:14 PM
Ndsu facebook page ia streaming live right now.

El_Chapo
03-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Ndsu facebook page ia streaming live right now.

why did they stop?? over 1800 people were on it!!

bri-dog
03-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Supposed to be on Fox News shortly...

Bison03
03-04-2019, 03:41 PM
why did they stop?? over 1800 people were on it!!
Im assuming people could not have their cell phones out. Go to fox news youtube channel.

El_Chapo
03-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Supposed to be on Fox News shortly...

NO one is allowed to go live I was just told by our station. dammit.

bisonfanette
03-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Nice live coverage from Valley news live. Saw the team, Pat S, ticket office ppl, clergy etc

NDSUSR
03-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Im assuming people could not have their cell phones out. Go to fox news youtube channel.

Either on some kind of delay or not working.

El_Chapo
03-04-2019, 03:55 PM
just got a mention on live FOX NEWS

RonMexico
03-04-2019, 04:05 PM
So what's going on? Have both NBC and Fox News steams up and both just say "Stand By"

RonMexico
03-04-2019, 04:08 PM
https://www.facebook.com/1473997226/posts/10218549344992891?sfns=mo

How about this one...

Think most are looking for a live stream.

Christopher Moen
03-04-2019, 04:14 PM
Think most are looking for a live stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4-9vzZbETg

or https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Trump-Meets-With-Bison-Football-Team-506657111.html

Bison03
03-04-2019, 04:14 PM
Still hasnt started but here is the stream.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FoxNewsChannel

MNLonghorn10
03-04-2019, 04:15 PM
Lmfao looks like Wendy's and McDonalds!

MrSnuffleupagus
03-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Lmfao looks like Wendy's and McDonalds!

Not even chick-fil-a, damn.

Christopher Moen
03-04-2019, 04:18 PM
North Dakota State bison live stream on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/1473997226/posts/10218549532477578?sfns=mo

(of course Valley news live) I’m not finding anything on TV

He said "Bison" correctly.

MNLonghorn10
03-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Not even chick-fil-a, damn.Chick fillet..even betterhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190304/b6f8db2813d7230f679d026299f5a352.jpg

MrSnuffleupagus
03-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Whew, thank god.

At least there is a chicken or steak option.

ndsubison1
03-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Hey start freaking out over college kids eating fast food

aces1180
03-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Trump that said that Easton has the NFL look and said "Tom Brady"!

scottietohottie
03-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Hopefully someone's monitoring caffeine intake.

El_Chapo
03-04-2019, 04:36 PM
hopefully someone's monitoring caffeine intake.

alot of dr peppers 8809

MNLonghorn10
03-04-2019, 04:51 PM
The terrible show "it takes two" on kfgo is having a meltdown over fast food gate

Bison bison
03-04-2019, 04:56 PM
Congrats to the team.

Love the fast food.

Bisonator98
03-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Kramer's gotta be going balistic.

Bison03
03-04-2019, 05:01 PM
Kramer's gotta be going balistic.
Hopefully an exception can be made. Ha!! He will be working off those big macs bright and early tomorrow.

bri-dog
03-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7SyczyMKG0

scbison91
03-04-2019, 05:36 PM
The team is going to Luncheon on the Hill

https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/status/1102637668922474496

NDSUSR
03-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Stick/Shep speaking from the Presidential podium. They did a great job.

CaBisonFan
03-04-2019, 05:41 PM
Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7SyczyMKG0Thank you bri-dog.

StL Bison Fan
03-04-2019, 05:53 PM
I’m not a fan, but he did spend more time with the team than he did with Clemson. He didn’t even take off his coat for them. Granted, the Clemson team was just their freshmen and sophomores that didn’t play because the others refused to attend.
But the Bison showed up, were respectful and enjoyed the moment. In turn I think the president repayed the compliment.
I think he picks the fast food because he thinks they love it. Heck, maybe it’s a guilty pleasure if you are an athlete.

And he let lots of people speak. These guys will remember this forever, no matter your politics

Bisonator98
03-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Great opportunity for all the players, staff and everyone associated with the program. I'm glad they all took advantage of it and made NDSU and ND very proud. Extremely classy way to handle it and you wouldn't expect anything less from our program. Well done!

totoinfl
03-04-2019, 06:15 PM
Great opportunity for all the players, staff and everyone associated with the program. I'm glad they all took advantage of it and made NDSU and ND very proud. Extremely classy way to handle it and you wouldn't expect anything less from our program. Well done!

This....proud to be an alum of a school with young folks with strong character.

bisonp
03-04-2019, 07:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D01tSNRX0AMPoI3.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1102633927792046082/sRpYeyIt?format=jpg&name=600x314
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1102631339227078656/791UW4lo?format=jpg&name=600x314

scbison91
03-04-2019, 07:59 PM
https://twitter.com/ToddPhelps2/status/1102673925853585408

WhoRepsTheLurker
03-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Getting a lot of clicks at the strib (http://www.startribune.com/trump-celebrates-north-dakota-football-champs-with-fast-food/506660402/)

2nd most viewed story, as of right now

Congrats Bison!! Enjoy your day in DC!!!

GSUsTALON
03-04-2019, 08:08 PM

So did last years coach attend?

heckler
03-04-2019, 08:12 PM

Negative ghost rider

Bisonator98
03-04-2019, 08:15 PM

No, none of the coaches that went to K-state decided to attend.

HerdBot
03-04-2019, 08:31 PM
Getting a lot of clicks at the strib (http://www.startribune.com/trump-celebrates-north-dakota-football-champs-with-fast-food/506660402/)

2nd most viewed story, as of right now

Congrats Bison!! Enjoy your day in DC!!!

Fyi...If you open the link in incognito mode, you dont have to login

WeAreThePride
03-04-2019, 08:31 PM
Klieman is dead to me now.

Love all the coverage about NDSU football.. its amazing on Twitter/Facebook!

I'm sure he weeps with grief.

HerdBot
03-04-2019, 08:32 PM
This is really cool. My only complaint is every media outlet would rather talk about the food than the Bison. Never thought we would be overshadowed by Chic Fillet

GSUsTALON
03-04-2019, 08:35 PM
This is really cool. My only complaint is every media outlet would rather talk about the food than the Bison. Never thought we would be overshadowed by Chic Fillet

So what kind of food spread did the team have?

WeAreThePride
03-04-2019, 08:37 PM
So what kind of food spread did the team have?

A variety of burgers and sandwiches from McDonalds, Wendys, Chick Fil A, and others.

GSUsTALON
03-04-2019, 08:38 PM

That is SAD!

HerdBot
03-04-2019, 08:40 PM
That is SAD!

Same as Clemson. Apparently Trump paid for the catering out of pocket

bisonfanette
03-04-2019, 08:41 PM

Of course they had to serve something similar to what they did for Clemson. Can you imagine the backlash if they didn't? The team really doesn't care. Many are tweeting positive comments. They got fed again by Sen. H. again at 1:30.

oldmantutters
03-04-2019, 08:48 PM
This is pretty awesome! Glad everyone involved has handled everything with class, as far as I can tell, though I haven't paid a ton of attention to it the last couple days. Whether you agree or disagree with the current occupant of the White House, respect the office and understand the honor of just being invited.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

GSUsTALON
03-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Of course they had to serve something similar to what they did for Clemson. Can you imagine the backlash if they didn't? The team really doesn't care. Many are tweeting positive comments. They got fed again by Sen. H. again at 1:30.

I really wouldn't care either. It was the White House and the honor alone would be worth it!

GSUsTALON
03-04-2019, 08:54 PM
This is pretty awesome! Glad everyone involved has handled everything with class, as far as I can tell, though I haven't paid a ton of attention to it the last couple days. Whether you agree or disagree with the current occupant of the White House, respect the office and understand the honor of just being invited.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

NDSU is class. The president probably enjoyed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSUsTALON

westnodak93bison
03-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Nice pics!

SDbison
03-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Best quote from White House visit in reference to the Bison winning 7 of last 8 nattys:
"When you play with passion and love ... and relentlessly reach for excellence, nothing is impossible," Trump said.

thunderingherd
03-04-2019, 09:22 PM

Did they get invited?

DCinOK
03-04-2019, 09:30 PM
This whole visit is outstanding in every way...great experience for the team, Trump was a gracious host and really enjoyed the ceremony, great exposure for the Bison Brand. Of course they had to feed the team consistent with what Clemson was fed...duh.

And..if Easton isn't "Jack Armstrong, All-American Boy," then nobody is.

NDSU1980
03-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Apologies if this was already posted. This is the lead story on Yahoo right now, although I'm sure Yahoo knows how to tailor a story to individual preferences. At any rate, lots of comments, so you know a lot of people saw it. Good day to be a Bison, just like every day is.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/like-clemson-north-dakota-state-served-fast-food-by-president-trump-at-white-house-180234037.html

StL Bison Fan
03-04-2019, 09:52 PM
A variety of burgers and sandwiches from McDonalds, Wendys, Chick Fil A, and others.

During the sit down lunch they had sandwiches and salads.

ndsubison1
03-04-2019, 09:57 PM
That is SAD!

No more politics in this thread from me, but this is probably the right move from the now KSU coaches.

scbison91
03-04-2019, 10:16 PM
https://twitter.com/jkava8/status/1102637367675011072 Got Trump to do horns up sign.

scbison91
03-04-2019, 10:17 PM
https://twitter.com/schreiber_joe/status/1102658993758064641

Christopher Moen
03-04-2019, 10:33 PM
The team represented themselves, the university and the state very well.

Personally, I enjoyed Easton’s small speech the best as he made sure to talk about the team’s history of winning Championships since the 60’s and how the program is a big brotherhood/family.

Hammerhead
03-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Sorry, but whenever I hear anyone say "you people" I think of this. :) “I know you people,” the president remarked, drawing laughs from the NDSU players, per a pool report.

https://i.imgflip.com/2hwflx.jpg

Hammersmith
03-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Same as Clemson. Apparently Trump paid for the catering out of pocket

FYI, the President(whoever it is at the time) is required to pay for the catering. The only time the government pays for it is if it's an official state event. Inviting someone to the WH in a case like this is a personal event, so the President has to pay. The rules regarding this sort of thing are pretty specific and strict from what I understand. They've also been developed over several decades and presidents.

KSBisonFan
03-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Sorry, but whenever I hear anyone say "you people" I think of this. :) “I know you people,” the president remarked, drawing laughs from the NDSU players, per a pool report.

https://i.imgflip.com/2hwflx.jpg

Pretty sure Trump was referring to Bisonville. You know....all the fat Bison fans? Also, since Melania is Russian, he has an intimate knowledge of just how freaking thick-headed some of us Kraut/Ruskie Bison fans are.

HerdistheWord
03-04-2019, 11:41 PM

Pretty sure that K-State fans would've flipped out. Several donors may have been upset as well as they rightly feel that Klieman should be solely focused on K-State.

DCinOK
03-04-2019, 11:44 PM
https://twitter.com/jkava8/status/1102637367675011072 Got Trump to do horns up sign.

That right there is awesome.

Vet70
03-04-2019, 11:46 PM
There was an article that gets sidetracked from the visit quite a bit and would more than likely spark some divisive discussion so I am not going to post a link. One statement that caught my attention was that the Bison have won 8 titles in the last 9 years. I guess they are posting from Scottie's future. :D

GreenfieldBison
03-04-2019, 11:50 PM
There was an article that gets sidetracked from the visit quite a bit and would more than likely spark some divisive discussion so I am not going to post a link. One statement that caught my attention was that the Bison have won 8 titles in the last 9 years. I guess they are posting from Scottie's future. :D

I like it. Let’s just roll with it. No pressure 2019 herd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HerdBot
03-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Watched the full replay. Gotta say its surreal how much recognition we are getting. Props to all the players who represented us very well. All these guys are very well spoken. The pressure of speaking on a worldwide stage doesnt even phase them.

Bison03
03-05-2019, 02:29 AM
I just have to think that more then a few nfl scouts saw Easton up there and it soldified their opinion on him as being a leader. At least, thats what I saw. Hope some of those Bison players can go back to the white house some day with the Lombardi Trophy.

MNLonghorn10
03-05-2019, 02:41 AM
Now I want chickfila. Their special sauce is the freaking bomb. Supper tomorrow night has been taken care of

scottietohottie
03-05-2019, 11:46 AM
I can't wait to eat a big Mac.

admin
03-06-2019, 02:06 PM
I'm cleaning this thread up by moving batches of posts from the original thread (which now sits in a thread graveyard). I read through the whole damn thing too.

BTW, a couple years ago I posted on Bisonville that I thought any of the Bison teams could have gone to the White House. I was wrong - you have to be specifically invited. That makes this event more of an honor that I realized back then. Plus I was wrong which is always fun to point out.

BattleBorn
03-06-2019, 04:19 PM
I was really impressed with how polished Coach Entz looked when speaking. He already looks like he's grown a ton in this area since his intro presser. Not that he was bad then, he just seems more comfortable now... while in the White House, of all places.

HerdistheWord
03-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Well this is quite a bit shorter now. I saw a tweet from Marcus Williams stating that he had to go to Chik Fil-A, so that he could feel like he was part of the celebration.

TAILG8R
03-06-2019, 05:10 PM
I've seen multiple posts about Easton speaking, is there a link to a video a guy could get? I saw some other vids but nothing with Stick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bri-dog
03-06-2019, 05:21 PM
I've seen multiple posts about Easton speaking, is there a link to a video a guy could get? I saw some other vids but nothing with Stick.

I posted the entire video, which I guess got deleted/moved. I don't think there's anything wrong with it; I apologize if there is. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Easton makes his speech/presentation at about the 13 minute mark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7SyczyMKG0&fbclid=IwAR1QOXXN98eGyFkmkPl8J qoI1DoCbNi2nFb4xGTrKIqKyH-WzJzsdTEI1EE

StL Bison Fan
03-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Nice article about Coach Entz...
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/981839-Kolpack-Entz-pulls-back-layer-of-his-personality-during-D.C.-trip

TAILG8R
03-06-2019, 05:31 PM
I posted the entire video, which I guess got deleted/moved. I don't think there's anything wrong with it; I apologize if there is. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Easton makes his speech/presentation at about the 13 minute mark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7SyczyMKG0&fbclid=IwAR1QOXXN98eGyFkmkPl8J qoI1DoCbNi2nFb4xGTrKIqKyH-WzJzsdTEI1EEThanks! Short and sweet, handle himself well. Had to LOL at Hoeven repeatedly pointing out the obvious about the number on the jersey.

El_Chapo
03-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Who were the 3 players that didnt go "because they lost their ID's?" hmmm sure they did.

Bisonator98
03-06-2019, 07:18 PM
Nice article about Coach Entz...
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/981839-Kolpack-Entz-pulls-back-layer-of-his-personality-during-D.C.-trip

Is there any video from the capital visit?