PDA

View Full Version : To the owner or mods of the NDSU board

GSUsTALON
03-01-2019, 08:09 PM
I placed a post on the "NDSU White House" thread & it was shut down. I got a nasty gram from an NDSU poster telling me I was the one that got the thread shut down.

I'm sorry about that. I was replying to a NDSU poster about wearing a red hat at the White House reception. It was in jest.

If you are the owner, mod or know one please ask them to delete my post on that thread and reopen it. It was a good thread that I upset!

Sorry, on GSUFANS main board the post is deleted and a warning sent by PM. I was out of line by posting politics on your football board. (Different Rules)

After the owner or mods read this please delete this post!

GSUsTALON
03-01-2019, 08:17 PM
Thanks Tony for reopening the White House Thread. That one was on me.

tony
03-01-2019, 08:18 PM
I've reopened the thread.

That said, anybody can see the turn the thread was taking even without the deleted posts.

Maybe a reminder will be enough...

GSUsTALON
03-01-2019, 08:42 PM

That said, anybody can see the turn the thread was taking even without the deleted posts.

Thank you Tony! I posted this thread before I read your PM. I also wanted the board to know that it was my fault and I'm sorry for bringing up politics on your FB forum even in jest!

tony
03-01-2019, 08:54 PM
Thank you Tony! I posted this thread before I read your PM. I also wanted the board to know that it was my fault and I'm sorry for bringing up politics on your FB forum even in jest!

You weren't the first - I deleted a post before yours.

TransAmBison
03-02-2019, 02:33 AM
It is forgivable offense for TALON. He just learned to type, but still doesn't know what he is saying. Bless his heart. :)

Vet70
03-02-2019, 02:41 AM

Evidently not. :facepalm:

GSUsTALON
03-02-2019, 11:40 PM
It is forgivable offense for TALON. He just learned to type, but still doesn't know what he is saying. Bless his heart. :)

You maybe right for the first time in your sad life!

CyPanth
03-03-2019, 01:04 AM
Wow, Talon has this sort of power on the site? I don't think I've ever gotten a thread shut down. Gives me a new goal to shoot for!

Vet70
03-03-2019, 01:08 AM
Wow, Talon has this sort of power on the site? I don't think I've ever gotten a thread shut down. Gives me a new goal to shoot for!

You don't remember a few weeks ago what I told you about BV, outsiders and quitting while you are ahead? :D

GSUsTALON
03-03-2019, 01:15 AM

I don't think I do, but when I'm in the wrong I admitted to the board and to TONY in short order!

CyPanth
03-03-2019, 01:20 AM
You don't remember a few weeks ago what I told you about BV, outsiders and quitting while you are ahead? :D

Am I still an outsider? :cheers:

EC8CH
03-03-2019, 01:23 AM
Am I still an outsider? :cheers:

Call Farley Skeletor.

Vet70
03-03-2019, 01:26 AM
It depends on who we are playing football against. EC8CH beat me to it.

CyPanth
03-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Call Farley Skeletor.

May need to change my username to CyPantHerd! :nod:

EC8CH
03-03-2019, 01:29 AM
May need to change my username to CyPantHerd! :nod:

Well... NDSU does have a pattern of taking all the good stuff from Cedar Falls. ;)

GSUsTALON
03-03-2019, 10:41 PM

CyPanth, the power you are suggesting is easy to gain if you want it. Just reply to political, religious posts, use profanity against others as much as possible & against other posters wifes & kids on a sports board. Maybe even post a nudy picture. A few suggestions for shutting down a thread & getting band on a sports board. I post this in jest, because your not the type of person that would do this.

*(I think there were to others posting Political thoughts before me.) I responded to one of them which I shouldn't have. I posted a PM to TONY and took responsibility for my part. My post appeared to be the last straw for TONY. He was nice enough to reopen a very good thread. (That's all)

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
03-05-2019, 07:31 PM
I suppose there was a rush for safe spaces.