PDA

View Full Version : 2019 season tickets

Burrows
02-24-2019, 01:58 AM
Got my form today, same price as last year but 6 home games instead of 7! So an increase of $80 I would say per ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56BISON73
02-24-2019, 04:56 AM
Got my form today, same price as last year but 6 home games instead of 7! So an increase of $80 I would say per ticket.

You mean per season ticket package. :D

Mr Meaty
02-24-2019, 12:15 PM

Any that means you will not buy this year??? Just write the check and don’t worry about it.

Vet70
02-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Any that means you will not buy this year??? Just write the check and don’t worry about it.

Better yet write the check and send them to me when they arrive.

Burrows
02-24-2019, 02:37 PM
Better yet write the check and send them to me when they arrive.

Just sharing.

Burrows
02-24-2019, 02:37 PM
You mean per season ticket package. :D

Right, thanks

NorthernBison
02-24-2019, 03:47 PM

It was convenient to raise the ticket cost last year and cite 7 home games as the reason. I remember telling everybody that it would never go down.

A 35% increase this year seems about right due to our rampant inflation.

It’s still worth the cost. I’ll let y’all know when I reach my decision point.

Vet70
02-24-2019, 04:02 PM
Just sharing.

Does that mean no?

Burrows
02-24-2019, 04:49 PM
Does that mean no?

Yeah, I enjoy going to the games.

Gully
02-24-2019, 05:01 PM
It was convenient to raise the ticket cost last year and cite 7 home games as the reason. I remember telling everybody that it would never go down.

But the government says there is very little inflation and printing trillions of dollars has no impact <purple>

Bison"FANatic"
02-24-2019, 08:35 PM
Have to make up for the sharp decrease in basketball tickets somehow. Sorta purple.

Demand is definitely still there but apathy is starting to set in and not just with the students.

Mr Meaty
02-24-2019, 10:41 PM
Have to make up for the sharp decrease in basketball tickets somehow. Sorta purple.

Demand is definitely still there but apathy is starting to set in and not just with the students.

Apathy of winning all the time???? Maybe we should go winless one year to create a buzz and excitement again.

NorthernBison
02-25-2019, 12:45 AM

I know. Quoting myself.

I looked at last year’s chart. No change in cost. Nothing to see. Move along.

Burrows
02-25-2019, 01:33 AM
I know. Quoting myself.

I looked at last year’s chart. No change in cost. Nothing to see. Move along.

It’s one less game, so not as much bang for your buck.

Burrows
02-25-2019, 01:42 AM
It’s one less game, so not as much bang for your buck.

Paid 250 for 6 games in 17. Not counting 250 donation. 307 for 6 games this year not counting donation and fees. Is what it is.

Honeybooboo
02-25-2019, 02:03 AM
I just hope they do some thing to promote the open tickets week of the game to get more people realizing they can buy tickets still

other that that i'm renewing regardless, I enjoy the product on the field and just overall love Football

Vet70
02-25-2019, 02:17 AM
If you are looking for a "bargain" you can buy UN_ season tickets and get 6 games for $97.

Mr Meaty
02-25-2019, 12:13 PM
If you are looking for a "bargain" you can buy UN_ season tickets and get 6 games for $97.

That is overpriced....

Vet70
02-25-2019, 01:10 PM
That is overpriced....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MankatoBison
02-25-2019, 01:12 PM

How Dare you share this information, Burrows... HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Vet70
02-25-2019, 01:39 PM
How Dare you share this information, Burrows... HOW DARE YOU!!!!

That is just the price you pay for having and maintaining a successful football program.

56BISON73
02-25-2019, 05:07 PM
For those people who are on a tight budget----Remember---You dont have to pay all of the TM dues at one time. You can call Josh or Kay and they can
set you up on a payment plan. Then can do automatic withdrawl with a credit card or bank account or any other arrangements you want to make. So dont panic.

Pay for the tickets first. Then do payments on the TM dues if you have to.

Burrows
02-25-2019, 06:31 PM
For those people who are on a tight budget----Remember---You dont have to pay all of the TM dues at one time. You can call Josh or Kay and they can
set you up on a payment plan. Then can do automatic withdrawl with a credit card or bank account or any other arrangements you want to make. So dont panic.

Pay for the tickets first. Then do payments on the TM dues if you have to.

Good to know, I’m going to purchase the day after my credit card closes, get a little extra time. Believe ticket fee is due April 1

bisonfanette
02-26-2019, 07:58 PM
Complementary parking passes are no longer included in memberships above $5000. However donors at these levels may request to purchase two passes when submitting their request form.
Interesting.

Burrows
02-27-2019, 01:15 AM
Complementary parking passes are no longer included in memberships above $5000. However donors at these levels may request to purchase two passes when submitting their request form.
Interesting.

Trying to make a few extra bucks?

AKBison
02-27-2019, 01:35 AM

As long as there is a waiting list for tickets, apathy has not set in. What has set in though is people assume that if they don't have season tickets or a "source" to get some then going to games is impossible. Hardcore fans know that is not true, the general public believes it is a fact of life though.

BattleBorn
02-27-2019, 03:18 PM
I put in my annual guaranteed-to-fail request. At least it's not hard to get single game tickets, with a little effort.

imabison
02-27-2019, 03:36 PM
Interesting.

There are probably so many memberships above $ 5000 they don't have the available spots for complementary passes.

Burrows
02-27-2019, 08:04 PM
There are probably so many memberships above $ 5000 they don't have the available spots for complementary passes.

Probably the businesses, my section 20 is mostly businesses and they give there seats to employees. So I go too every game and there seats are better then mine.

bisonfanette
02-28-2019, 07:35 PM

Good point. That would not surprise me.

Re: the football schedule... we have a home game on ND deer opening weekend.
Sat. Nov. 9th - Home game with Western Illinois.
That might be a good game to see if any season tickets holders would like to donate a ticket or two to an area Veteran.
We may find DEER HUNTING season ticket holders who would like to do this, along with the non-deer hunters who may have a ticket to donate.
Last year 140 tickets were donated/purchased, but that was during a play-off game. I have to think about this.

MNLonghorn10
02-28-2019, 08:15 PM

Pay for the tickets first. Then do payments on the TM dues if you have to.Sweet. 4.2 years to pay off this years fee?

89MTBISON
07-02-2019, 04:13 AM
Phone calls are being placed, tickets being allocated.

1998braves64
07-02-2019, 05:06 PM
I can confirm someone I know who didn't have season tickets yet told me they received a call a week or so ago and from sounds of it "several" options available. Possibly still a "wave" from the section that was reduced from students last year?

slips
07-03-2019, 04:21 PM
I was able to add season tickets this year for the first time ever. There had to be a lot of season tickets out there if there were still season tickets left after going through all the current season ticket holders who had additional requests in.

scottietohottie
07-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Maybe us farmers can't afford them anymore.

gumby013
07-03-2019, 05:01 PM
All the donation level grandfatherings being phased out having an effect?

grizlandbisonfan
07-03-2019, 05:05 PM
All the donation level grandfatherings being phased out having an effect?

Most definitely. There are some primo, very expensive, seats available.

Bison"FANatic"
07-03-2019, 05:14 PM
One would also think the tax deduction changes are also having an effect that will need to be worked through.

MankatoBison
07-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Do we have any idea when we find out about the single game ticket requests for TMs?

NDSU1980
07-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Do we have any idea when we find out about the single game ticket requests for TMs?

They always say by July 15 but it never is by that date. Usually 4-5 days later.

StL Bison Fan
07-11-2019, 03:06 AM

Monday the 15 is what I heard

BattleBorn
07-11-2019, 07:34 PM
I got the call for season tickets. Only the big boy tickets left. If they're getting down to me on points, it seems a lot more folks are getting priced out than I expected. One row further back and I would've wrote Pat a check today!

EC8CH
07-11-2019, 07:44 PM
I got the call for season tickets. Only the big boy tickets left. If they're getting down to me on points, it seems a lot more folks are getting priced out than I expected. One row further back and I would've wrote Pat a check today!

If you don't mind me asking what's your priority ranking just to judge how far down they are offering?

BattleBorn
07-11-2019, 07:47 PM
1661... :hide: Though I suspect a TON of people balked before they got that low.

VirginiaBison
07-11-2019, 11:24 PM
Well --- get your tickets now..... according to the NCAA Bison to win Natty again (https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2019-07-08/3-reasons-why-north-dakota-state-will-continue-its-fcs-dominance?amp&__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR0l0qWFrWWUBk432zV0sJODJz6GURdULTHY4gIIL u7IkJCRa1PLbV_mEao)

Vet70
07-12-2019, 12:24 AM
Well --- get your tickets now..... according to the NCAA Bison to win Natty again (https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2019-07-08/3-reasons-why-north-dakota-state-will-continue-its-fcs-dominance?amp&__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR0l0qWFrWWUBk432zV0sJODJz6GURdULTHY4gIIL u7IkJCRa1PLbV_mEao)

I will have my four. I never get tired of watching the "Bison's".

Burrows
07-12-2019, 02:16 AM
Phone calls are being placed, tickets being allocated.

This is first year I have ever gotten a call.

Burrows
07-12-2019, 02:18 AM
If you don't mind me asking what's your priority ranking just to judge how far down they are offering?

I’m in 1500th place. Was told I was around 400th call

Burrows
07-12-2019, 02:34 AM
I can confirm someone I know who didn't have season tickets yet told me they received a call a week or so ago and from sounds of it "several" options available. Possibly still a "wave" from the section that was reduced from students last year?

That section was filled up last year. Not sure where extra seats are coming from. Demand must be down finally.

Bison"FANatic"
07-12-2019, 02:37 AM
That section was filled up last year. Not sure where extra seats are coming from. Demand must be down finally.

But but we could fill a 40000 seat outdoor stadium....... or so I have been told

tjbison
07-12-2019, 03:06 AM
so some people are going to get some pretty good single game tickets and not have to pay the big fees?

That will sit well with some im sure

NDSU1980
07-12-2019, 03:20 AM
so some people are going to get some pretty good single game tickets and not have to pay the big fees?

That will sit well with some im sure

I've donated far more than some people have paid in season ticket fees. I sure hope I get single game tickets.

EC8CH
07-12-2019, 03:34 AM
I’m in 1500th place. Was told I was around 400th call

Sounds like I could have got a call at 1630, but didn't request any this year and just submitted single game requests. Ah nuts.

bisonfanette
07-12-2019, 04:34 AM
Sounds like I could have got a call at 1630, but didn't request any this year and just submitted single game requests. Ah nuts.

Well that’s too bad!

EC8CH
07-12-2019, 05:35 AM
Well that’s too bad!

It'll be ok. I'll still find my way inside the dome.

BattleBorn
07-12-2019, 12:42 PM
I've never had a problem getting into the Dome, but the few times I've sat in premium seats (thanks CAS!), it's just a different experience. It's interesting that I could get club seat season tickets to the Vikings for less (and more games). This is not me complaining, just a comment on what an amazing thing NDSU has built up here.

I gotta decide today. If I end up pulling the trigger, I'll have a couple of games I cannot attend...

Professor Chaos
07-12-2019, 01:34 PM
But but we could fill a 40000 seat outdoor stadium....... or so I have been told
I know I'm making a tired argument but part of that is self-imposed due to the demand. First, the price to get seats has increased so much due to demand that many people just don't want to drop that kind of cash. Second, a lot of fans have become accustomed to watching games on TV because they didn't want to put in the effort of having/getting tickets. Now that they're used to that they're not going to go out of their way to get tickets especially with the prices mentioned in my first point.

5 years ago I would've bet plenty of money on the fact that they could consistently sell out a 25,000 seat venue similar to the Fargodome and occasionally sold out a 30,000 seat venue similar to the Fargodome for a premium opponent. Now, I'm not so sure that they could sell out a 25,000 seat stadium for someone like SDSU without a pretty significant price reduction.

Could be I was just wrong all along but I'd agree that the demand isn't there right now for much bigger of a venue that what we have at the current prices.

Vet70
07-12-2019, 02:03 PM
I know I'm making a tired argument but part of that is self-imposed due to the demand. First, the price to get seats has increased so much due to demand that many people just don't want to drop that kind of cash. Second, a lot of fans have become accustomed to watching games on TV because they didn't want to put in the effort of having/getting tickets. Now that they're used to that they're not going to go out of their way to get tickets especially with the prices mentioned in my first point.

5 years ago I would've bet plenty of money on the fact that they could consistently sell out a 25,000 seat venue similar to the Fargodome and occasionally sold out a 30,000 seat venue similar to the Fargodome for a premium opponent. Now, I'm not so sure that they could sell out a 25,000 seat stadium for someone like SDSU without a pretty significant price reduction.

Could be I was just wrong all along but I'd agree that the demand isn't there right now for much bigger of a venue that what we have at the current prices.

I'll just save someone the trouble and post "But FBS...".

Bisonator98
07-12-2019, 02:07 PM

Well when you build a bigger venue there will be cheaper tickets until the demand makes you increase those again. I wouldn't expect them to try to sell out a bigger venue at current prices. That's the way supply and demand works.

Professor Chaos
07-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Well when you build a bigger venue there will be cheaper tickets until the demand makes you increase those again. I wouldn't expect them to try to sell out a bigger venue at current prices. That's the way supply and demand works.
I wouldn't assume that a new bigger venue would mean lower ticket prices. It may mean more tickets at the lower price points but I doubt the premium tickets they're going down the line trying to sell now would be any cheaper.

Bisonator98
07-12-2019, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't assume that a new bigger venue would mean lower ticket prices. It may mean more tickets at the lower price points but I doubt the premium tickets they're going down the line trying to sell now would be any cheaper.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. With a bigger venue there will be more premium seating that they can sell at lower prices until demand catches up again. I'm not saying they are going to reduce pricing on the seats they sell now in the dome. I'm saying there will be more of those similar seats available at lower prices......if that makes sense. Hard to put into words.

unbison
07-12-2019, 05:08 PM
I've donated far more than some people have paid in season ticket fees. I sure hope I get single game tickets.
Not sure how you do t have season tickets then?

imabison
07-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Not sure how you do t have season tickets then?

But just donating will not get you a season ticket, it gets him the right to apply to purchase a ticket.
Maybe at the time there was still no tickets available, but now there apparently are many.

Mr Meaty
07-12-2019, 05:31 PM
But just donating will not get you a season ticket, it gets him the right to apply to purchase a ticket.
Maybe at the time there was still no tickets available, but now there apparently are many.

If the season tickets seats that are left are in the big money areas, I would hope TM has reached out to those people/business that can more readily afford them.

EC8CH
07-12-2019, 05:32 PM
If you build it, they will come. Demand isn't as high right now because many people don't try to get tickets because of the lack of supply (me for example this year not requesting think I didn't have a shot anyway). Build a bigger venue with more available seating and you won't have this problem.

StL Bison Fan
07-12-2019, 05:33 PM
If the season tickets seats that are left are in the big money areas, I would hope TM has reached out to those people/business that can more readily afford them.

I think they are doing this. Pat knew I wouldn’t sit anywhere else and offered me cheaper tickets for my kids

imabison
07-12-2019, 05:54 PM
If you build it, they will come. Demand isn't as high right now because many people don't try to get tickets because of the lack of supply (me for example this year not requesting think I didn't have a shot anyway). Build a bigger venue with more available seating and you won't have this problem.

You put up your $ 10 million, and I will put up my $ 10 grand and start the process. now we only need about $ 440 million more.

Vet70
07-12-2019, 05:57 PM

https://i.gifer.com/FdcC.gif

El_Chapo
07-13-2019, 03:58 AM
if Ames, Lawrence & Manhattan craphole towns can have concrete stadiums of 50,000 seats, we could build 1 like that for $150 million easily

Vet70
07-13-2019, 04:38 AM
if Ames, Lawrence & Manhattan craphole towns can have concrete stadiums of 50,000 seats, we could build 1 like that for $150 million easily

Good Luck.

"Presuming primarily permanent steel or concrete structure (not a bleacher stadium) for an NCAA Division I program (with suites, club seats, premium seating, premium hospitality, ample player amenities, ample fan amenities - but not a full or retractable roof) you can use $3,000 to $5,000 USD a seat as a “ballpark” estimate. That’s a rough start, but it’s a vague ask with little details. If you want to go Middle-of-the-road then you start with this: (50,000 seats) x ($3,500 / seat) = $175,000,000. The more SF and/or seats, the cost per SF value slightly decreases where the reverse slightly increases. Decrease in program, amenities, finishes and structural system (bleachers in lieu of some or all of the stadium) also has a decrease in cost.
You can spend a lot more, but not much less."
https://www.quora.com/How-much-will-a-50-000-60-000-modern-football-stadium-cost

bisonfanette
07-13-2019, 06:15 AM
We discussed this year’s ago, that I would have to win a lottery of 375 million in order to build a BISON DOME!

Vet70
07-13-2019, 12:23 PM
We discussed this year’s ago, that I would have to win a lottery of 375 million in order to build a BISON DOME!

At least according to the article that is for a "Middle-of the-road" stadium. We wouldn't have to go all CSU $ 220 million for a 41,500 stadium, but if it gets built build it right and not looking sterile and cheap.

scottietohottie
07-13-2019, 12:29 PM
If that banner keeps getting bigger they'll have to expand the Fargodome just so it doesn't touch the ground.

GreenfieldBison
07-13-2019, 02:11 PM
According to Wikipedia TCF Bank stadium was constructed in 2009 for $303M. Roughly $368M in 2018 dollars. They had a LARGE donation from the Mdewauketon Sioux nation to defray part of this cost. Of course this would have required all union labor and have the complications of logistics in a busy metro environment that likely inflated costs a bit.

Seating capacity is listed as 50,800 or so with expansion capability to 80k

AKBison
07-13-2019, 04:06 PM
TCF is a jewel of a stadium and is the new standard for a P5 type stadium built from scratch so it's hard to compare it to whats needed in Fargo. Unfortunately for us we need a dome, especially if we plan to stay in FCS or are going to bet that the G5 eventually has a playoff that we can move up to. Hopefully ADML keeps cranking out facility projects and gets softball finished, the IPF built, the BSA situation fixed, and the track facilities finally up to snuff. Until the deck is cleared, we can't even pretend to turn our focus to Football's future home.

VirginiaBison
07-13-2019, 04:45 PM
Get your Tickets .... !

OUR TAKE: The national narrative surrounding the 2019 Bison is this team isn't going anywhere when it comes to the national title picture. Interestingly enough, the narrative in Fargo seems to be that people nationally are doubting the Bison. But we have yet to see anyone say NDSU is going to have a massive dropoff this year. Yes, HERO Sports ranked the Bison No. 2 in our preseason poll (https://herosports.com/fcs/football-2019-hero-sports-preseason-top-25-fcs-ajaj) behind James Madison. In our predictive method of voting, that means we expect this team to return to Frisco despite all the new faces in the starting lineup and on the coaching staff. FCS 2019 PREVIEW: North Dakota State Football Still In Position To Win A National Title (https://herosports.com/fcs/football-2019-preview-north-dakota-state-mvfc-bzbz?fbclid=IwAR2MTlEy_-rK29E5oI1roQtThzmfxco9RfwKEJdnXa8-SiyEdrr6pAWP3B4)

GreenfieldBison
07-13-2019, 09:30 PM
TCF is a jewel of a stadium and is the new standard for a P5 type stadium built from scratch so it's hard to compare it to whats needed in Fargo. Unfortunately for us we need a dome, especially if we plan to stay in FCS or are going to bet that the G5 eventually has a playoff that we can move up to. Hopefully ADML keeps cranking out facility projects and gets softball finished, the IPF built, the BSA situation fixed, and the track facilities finally up to snuff. Until the deck is cleared, we can't even pretend to turn our focus to Football's future home.

Let me just challenge the assumption that a roof is needed. Fargo is not that much colder than Minne. Are you saying the dome is needed in Fargo because the Bison tend to host games in December and the Gophers, don’t?

89MTBISON
07-13-2019, 09:51 PM
Let me just challenge the assumption that a roof is needed. Fargo is not that much colder than Minne. Are you saying the dome is needed in Fargo because the Bison tend to host games in December and the Gophers, don’t?

Once you own a dishwasher you never go back to washing by hand, jus sayin'.

southcliffbison
07-13-2019, 09:52 PM

A dome is needed; a day or night in December; the goofs have a fan base which the Bison don't. Keep it indoors or you won't see my grandsons or me there in December. You can take your December outdoor football and shove it. Don't forget about Grandpa and Grandma Donor who don't like the cold.

tjbison
07-13-2019, 09:59 PM

I know I'll watch on TV if they move outdoors

Sept and some of OCt would be fine but playoffs would suck balls

56BISON73
07-13-2019, 09:59 PM

I dont find the thought of attending FB games in below freezing temperatures very appealing. I am sure it would kill a lot of fan attendance.

Plus I sure like the A/C during the early games.:D

GreenfieldBison
07-13-2019, 10:26 PM
Once you own a dishwasher you never go back to washing by hand, jus sayin'.

Ha ha! But the Gophers did exactly that! Of course they moved back on campus with the same brush and I think that was huge.

I don’t know what their attendance looks like by week. If only there were a way to find out...

Vet70
07-13-2019, 11:06 PM
Ha ha! But the Gophers did exactly that! Of course they moved back on campus with the same brush and I think that was huge.

I don’t know what their attendance looks like by week. If only there were a way to find out...

Month by month:
September average 40,244 for three games---New Mexico St., Fresno, Miami Ohio.
October average 40,236 for two games--Iowa, Indiana.
November average 31,601 for two games---Purdue, NW. Last game on the 17th.

tjbison
07-13-2019, 11:17 PM
Month by month:
September average 40,244 for three games---NewMexico St., Fresno, Miami Ohio.

put NDSU on that list in Sept and they sell it out:innocent:

GreenfieldBison
07-13-2019, 11:40 PM
Month by month:
September average 40,244 for three games---NewMexico St., Fresno, Miami Ohio.

Nice work Vet. Obviously they draw on a large metro population with many alums but I wonder what those numbers would look like if they put an NDSU like product on the field. Maybe we’ll find out soon.

I drove up to Fargo every weekend last December since my ManCave2.0 project was not yet ready for prime time. I’m not sure I would have done that for the MSU and Colgate games if it was going to be topless but who knows? I get pretty rabid by the start of December...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Twincitybizon
07-14-2019, 03:33 AM
Fargo is just stupid cold. We need a dome. The old football highlights are great to look back on but I never want the game to be more decided by the weather than the product on the field.

bisonp
07-15-2019, 12:39 PM

The Gophers were pretty excited to move to the Metrodome. Claimed it would help recruiting. I'm not sure if it did, but it does seem they took a step back when they moved into TCF.

Vet's numbers are deceiving because that was announced attendance. Actual butts in seats only averaged 22,656 for 2018. 5 out of 7 games were less than half capacity.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/report-shows-ugly-truth-about-gophers-football-attendance

Vet70
07-15-2019, 12:47 PM
The Gophers were pretty excited to move to the Metrodome. Claimed it would help recruiting. I'm not sure if it did, but it does seem they took a step back when they moved into TCF.

Vet's numbers are deceiving because that was announced attendance. Actual butts in seats only averaged 22,656 for 2018. 5 out of 7 games were less than half capacity.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/report-shows-ugly-truth-about-gophers-football-attendance

Well, "To Be Fair" (:facepalm:) it wasn't "Vet's numbers" that were deceiving.

bisonp
07-15-2019, 01:12 PM
Well, "To Be Fair" (:facepalm:) it wasn't "Vet's numbers" that were deceiving.

You're right, poor wording on my part, sorry.

Vet70
07-15-2019, 01:56 PM
You're right, poor wording on my part, sorry.

Not a problem at all, just being a smart ass. :D The article you relied on was more accurate.

GreenfieldBison
07-15-2019, 01:58 PM
You find the same discrepancy between announced attendance and scanned tickets in Lincoln. Certainly weather is less of a factor there although the locals may well be sensitive to it.

Makes me wonder though if those numbers more closely align in both Lincoln and Minneapolis if either program were to deliver an on field product similar to the Bison. I lived in Lincoln from 1967 - 1971 and I was fortunate enough to get student tix for those home games. I can tell you that period the stands were full at Memorial Stadium, rain or shine.

89MTBISON
07-15-2019, 04:20 PM
It seems like we have lost some of our "it" factor. I apply for season tickets every year never expecting a call, this year I get the call and there are lots of options. A new football stadium is likely nowhere on the horizon for this program.

BattleBorn
07-15-2019, 04:57 PM
It seems like we have lost some of our "it" factor. I apply for season tickets every year never expecting a call, this year I get the call and there are lots of options. A new football stadium is likely nowhere on the horizon for this program.

Sounded like there were some singles available too. Wonder if it would be advantageous to snap a couple up and move together in the future. One row back, and I would've probably pulled the trigger on those seats.

bisonp
07-15-2019, 05:06 PM

Attendance is down all over and NDSU was no exception, I think they only sold out one regular season game last year. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of season ticket holders the past few years were scalpers who got burned.

StL Bison Fan
07-15-2019, 05:21 PM
I was told there were singles in the north end. A friend got four sidelines together. High up but there really are no bad seats

Farmer63
07-15-2019, 06:25 PM
Sounded like there were some singles available too. Wonder if it would be advantageous to snap a couple up and move together in the future. One row back, and I would've probably pulled the trigger on those seats.

That's what my son and I did. We were able to buy 2 single seat season tickets last year. And this year we were able to convert them into 2 season seats that were together.

89MTBISON
07-15-2019, 08:17 PM
That's what my son and I did. We were able to buy 2 single seat season tickets last year. And this year we were able to convert them into 2 season seats that were together.

Pat mentioned this as an option, we took ours together higher up, I need the exercise anyway. Season ticket holder on the 20 yd line! Heck ya!

ArKSU
07-15-2019, 08:26 PM
I really would like to come watch a game there. I've been following NDSU since the 1st Natty playoffs, but Cardiologist and wife won't let me drive up there alone.

NDSU1980
07-15-2019, 10:28 PM
Not season tickets, but I got the e mail today saying we got our single game tickets to us piss pound UN_ 48-3. E mail didn't name the game but I only put in for UN_ so I'm safe to say that's the game I got.

Apparently some tickets will go on sale to general public for some games on Aug 1 too.

89MTBISON
07-15-2019, 11:16 PM
Not season tickets, but I got the e mail today saying we got our single game tickets to us piss pound UN_ 48-3. E mail didn't name the game but I only put in for UN_ so I'm safe to say that's the game I got.

Apparently some tickets will go on sale to general public for some games on Aug 1 too.

48-3, that's your first half prediction obviously. Care to take a stab at the final?

KSBisonFan
07-18-2019, 04:03 PM
Single game tickets for Team Makers were loaded in my account this morning.

TNbison
07-19-2019, 08:14 PM

Are your tickets as terrible as mine are usually? Endzone 4 rows from the top. I'm not a super donor by any means($400/yr)

How is it that single game tickets are usually quite a bit better for seating than the ones I end up getting. Anyone else have better luck on seat position?

imabison
07-19-2019, 08:30 PM
Are your tickets as terrible as mine are usually? Endzone 4 rows from the top. I'm not a super donor by any means($400/yr)

How is it that single game tickets are usually quite a bit better for seating than the ones I end up getting. Anyone else have better luck on seat position?

Are you a single seat or group of several? 1 is more apt to open up lower or better than say a group of 4. Just a thought, but you probably want to be together.

KSBisonFan
07-19-2019, 09:00 PM

Same general area as in past years..... south end zone, up fairly high, but I get 8 so can't be too picky. I don't mind them, especially with the video screens right there. It's actually better replay views than some of the sideline seats.

NDSU1980
07-19-2019, 09:37 PM

I can't complain, got 3 on Row AA, south endzone. That's actually lower then we were for first game last year. The last game last year we were on row E and I actually didn't like being that low in the endzone, too hard to see the action on the north end.

KSBisonFan
07-19-2019, 10:49 PM
My seats are right next to the new beer garden....

MankatoBison
07-22-2019, 02:41 PM

Definitely dont have mine yet... should I be worried??

NDSU1980
07-22-2019, 08:48 PM
Definitely dont have mine yet... should I be worried??

Mine were there Thursday and on Friday I got an email from Brandon telling me they were in the account. They don't automatically charge your credit card either this year, even though they have my number on file. I still had to click a few things to authorize payment and you have to decide weather to print your own tickets or have them mailed out for an extra fee.

I would sure do some checking as a lot of things have to happen here to get done.

tjbison
07-22-2019, 09:09 PM
Anyone get their season tickets yet?

Mr Meaty
07-23-2019, 12:52 PM

nope.......................

Vet70
07-23-2019, 01:01 PM

If I remember correctly 1st week in August.

bisonfanette
07-23-2019, 07:14 PM
Congrats to the people getting season tickets for the first time! That’s awesome!!!

StL Bison Fan
07-24-2019, 02:44 AM
I did pick up a football poster/schedule today. They are outside the ticket office.
A running number 18.

Burrows
07-27-2019, 01:42 PM
If I remember correctly 1st week in August.

[emoji106]

MankatoBison
07-29-2019, 02:12 PM
Also Called into the ticket office today to check in on a few things and They told me something that I found to be very interesting.

Highest demand for tickets this year was for UN_ by a mile. IIRC, the priority points for single game requests was in the 1600-1700 range.
The next was UNI, who was in the 700-800 range.
The next was UC Davis which barely peaked 100 priority points.

I just have to laugh at the vast swaths of people who pretend that literally NooOOoBooodDdDdYYYyyY cares about playing UN_ when the demand for those games, by all available data, blows every other game out of the water and its not even close, even among season ticket holders and TMs (which is ALOT of BVille-ers)

Bison"FANatic"
07-29-2019, 02:54 PM
Also Called into the ticket office today to check in on a few things and They told me something that I found to be very interesting.

Highest demand for tickets this year was for UN_ by a mile. IIRC, the priority points for single game requests was in the 1600-1700 range.

I just have to laugh at the vast swaths of people who pretend that literally NooOOoBooodDdDdYYYyyY cares about playing UN_ when the demand for those games, by all available data, blows every other game out of the water and its not even close, even among season ticket holders and TMs (which is ALOT of BVille-ers)

You do understand that there are a lot of businesses and NDSU fans that have relatives and people from UND that really would like to go to the game and have absolutely no chance at a ticket as a UND fan unless they buy them from NDSU fan that requested them. I know people that put in requests for that game just to resell them as it is going to be a very hard ticket to get and the opposing fanbase is in this direct area.

MankatoBison
07-29-2019, 04:49 PM
You do understand that there are a lot of businesses and NDSU fans that have relatives and people from UND that really would like to go to the game and have absolutely no chance at a ticket as a UND fan unless they buy them from NDSU fan that requested them. I know people that put in requests for that game just to resell them as it is going to be a very hard ticket to get and the opposing fanbase is in this direct area.

you're right, the stadium will be PACKED with UND fans because so few NDSU fans care about the game. Nice theory there bud.

Artificial demand through the ravenous UND fan base? thats a swing and miss

tjbison
07-29-2019, 05:00 PM
you're right, the stadium will be PACKED with UND fans because so few NDSU fans care about the game. Nice theory there bud.

i know im looking for extra for ndsu fans, i cant wait to kick the shit out of them again...so if anyone has 4 pm me!!!

Vet70
07-29-2019, 05:23 PM

SDSU is not on the home schedule this year, that shrinks the mile. How many are a "vast swaths of people"? Who exactly are these people that "pretend that literally NooOOoBooodDdDdYYYyyY cares"? Are you calling posters on BV hypocrites? Are you engaging in a little hyperbole?

Bison"FANatic"
07-29-2019, 05:35 PM

Where did I ever say Packed with UND fans??????? You are talking about a very few tickets out of the whole stadium being available for single game to start with and you can not deny that there will be a larger opposing fan presence than normal at this game. Some demand will be from the NDSU fan base but some is from the opposing team also. I have personally been asked about getting tickets for fans to the north. It may not fit your narrative but it is what it is.

People have to remember that you have had a hard-on for this game since you joined in October 2012.

southcliffbison
07-29-2019, 09:39 PM

Personally, I would rather spend the dough to watch the Jack/Bison game then the fawkers, but that's just me.

BisonAccountant44
07-29-2019, 09:46 PM
Personally, I would rather spend the dough to watch the Jack/Bison game then the fawkers, but that's just me.

Based on what the ticket office told Mankato, it may be just you.

GreenfieldBison
07-29-2019, 10:54 PM
Isn’t there something else going on that Saturday inside the dome when the flying turds travel to Fargo? Would that be the reason so many want to go?

Christopher Moen
07-29-2019, 11:21 PM
Isn’t there something else going on that Saturday inside the dome when the flying turds travel to Fargo? Would that be the reason so many want to go?

To see a public execution?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-03-2015/_FV46m.gif

GreenfieldBison
07-29-2019, 11:47 PM
To see a public execution?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-03-2015/_FV46m.gif

Oh yeah sorry I forgot, this isn’t Austin, TX. Down there in similar circumstances I would expect the faithful would go in to see the banner raising and then head back out to tailgate because, well, they can. Except for the banner thing.

Bison03
07-30-2019, 04:37 AM
When are season tickets being mailed out. Feels like they have been in hand by now.

bisonfanette
07-30-2019, 04:50 AM
When are season tickets being mailed out. Feels like they have been in hand by now.

See post #111. Vet usually knows this stuff!

NDSU1980
07-30-2019, 11:15 PM

I don't get the 1600-1700 PP thing. Was that the high end or something? I had no trouble getting 3 tickets for UND and fairly decent seats at that. I'm in the 160 point range. I'm guessing 1600 was probably the highest that applied.

1998braves64
07-31-2019, 12:41 AM
I don't get the 1600-1700 PP thing. Was that the high end or something? I had no trouble getting 3 tickets for UND and fairly decent seats at that. I'm in the 160 point range. I'm guessing 1600 was probably the highest that applied.He was referencing rank not points.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

NDSU1980
07-31-2019, 03:02 AM
He was referencing rank not points.

So the UND game had the highest demand, but people with a 1700 rank got tickets, but UNI had less demand but needed a 700 rank, and Davis needed a top 100 rank? I don't think so. Those are PP totals, not rank. (hint, the people with the lowest rank have the highest number of points)

1998braves64
07-31-2019, 03:35 AM
So the UND game had the highest demand, but people with a 1700 rank got tickets, but UNI had less demand but needed a 700 rank, and Davis needed a top 100 rank? I don't think so. Those are PP totals, not rank. (hint, the people with the lowest rank have the highest number of points)Misread his post so you're probably correct... Wierd way of telling someone though...

MankatoBison
07-31-2019, 01:59 PM
I don't get the 1600-1700 PP thing. Was that the high end or something? I had no trouble getting 3 tickets for UND and fairly decent seats at that. I'm in the 160 point range. I'm guessing 1600 was probably the highest that applied.

I believe you 100%. That's just what the guy on the phone told me. There are likely other criteria (example, If join TMs this year and I donate 10k, I wont have 1700PPs but I think they would prioritize my request over some others).

All I know is that he almost laughed at the idea that I could get a 3 tickets to UND or UNI lol

bruinbison
07-31-2019, 07:58 PM
FlagDay in the mail! :)

56BISON73
07-31-2019, 08:04 PM
I believe you 100%. That's just what the guy on the phone told me. There are likely other criteria (example, If join TMs this year and I donate 10k, I wont have 1700PPs but I think they would prioritize my request over some others).

All I know is that he almost laughed at the idea that I could get a 3 tickets to UND or UNI lol

People have offered a heck of a lot more than that and not get tickets. Now if you donate 10k and commit to donating x amount of dollars over the next 4-5 years you may be in luck.

KSBisonFan
08-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Single game tickets on sale now. Looks like a few reserved and SRO still available for Misery St, WIU and USD.

MNLonghorn10
08-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Single game tickets on sale now. Looks like a few reserved and SRO still available for Misery St, WIU and USD.Gross. I mean the USD tailgate should be fun..other than that

Hammerhead
08-01-2019, 01:38 PM
I'm guessing they really meant ranking. Our ranking as of today is 1,769 and we only have 35.3 priority points and we did not get tickets to the UND game although it was not our first choice on our request. I did manage to get tickets to homecoming for the fist time since moving back to Fargo 4 years ago. UND tickets were sold out by the time I tried buying a 2nd game.

FCSFan
08-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Gross. I mean the USD tailgate should be fun..other than that

70 tickets available on Stubhub for Bison vs Bubba's squad, endzone and standing room from $139+ and a few sideline from +300.00 to 650.00ish, a lot of money to watch a Banner raising and blowout.

Mr Meaty
08-01-2019, 02:23 PM
70 tickets available on Stubhub for Bison vs Bubba's squad, endzone and standing room from $139+ and a few sideline from +300.00 to 650.00ish, a lot of money to watch a Banner raising and blowout.

I had mine for sale in 2015 for $1,200 a seat hoping some dumb F'hawker would pay that price to see his team get dismantled.

MNLonghorn10
08-01-2019, 05:54 PM
Should be able to get a pretty penny. This is probably the most "vulnerable" bison team in a decade but they still have the best player in the FCS in Cox.

Burrows
08-01-2019, 07:24 PM
I had mine for sale in 2015 for $1,200 a seat hoping some dumb F'hawker would pay that price to see his team get dismantled.

I got 600 for my noise bleed seat last time.

bruinbison
08-02-2019, 07:19 PM
Tickets in the mail! :biggrin:

Darrell Mudra, Joe Cichy, Jeff Bentrim, Mike Favor, Marcus Williams & Carson Wentz

MNLonghorn10
08-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Got mine today...who wants em??

Twincitybizon
08-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Got mine today...who wants em??

I suppose you want about tree-fiddy? God damn Locke Ness monster you get outta here!

Burrows
08-03-2019, 04:58 AM
Tickets in the mail! :biggrin:

Darrell Mudra, Joe Cichy, Jeff Bentrim, Mike Favor, Marcus Williams & Carson Wentz

Mine arrived today, really like the old school look.