PDA

View Full Version : Championship Apparel

MankatoBison
01-31-2019, 05:00 PM
I need some help for people who live in fargo....

The bookstore and scheels website have a HORRIBLE selection of championship merchandise online...

anyone around the fargo area seen any good championship merch? anyone have photos of merch? because the bookstore website has approximately 1 t shirt and 2 1/2 sweatshirts...

Christopher Moen
01-31-2019, 05:11 PM
I need some help for people who live in fargo....

The bookstore and scheels website have a HORRIBLE selection of championship merchandise online...

anyone around the fargo area seen any good championship merch? anyone have photos of merch? because the bookstore website has approximately 1 t shirt and 2 1/2 sweatshirts...

http://www.shopncaasports.com/search/north-dakota-state/source/BM-NCAAcom-edit-fcs-page-right-rail

This shirt was being sold immediately after the game: http://www.shopncaasports.com/COLLEGE_NDSU_Bison/Mens_Gray_NDSU_Bison_2018_NCAA_FCS_National_Champi ons_Locker_Room_T-Shirt

It's the same shirt that players were given during the closing ceremonies.

GreenfieldBison
01-31-2019, 06:13 PM
I got this one about a week after the game:

https://fargo-clothing-company.myshopify.com/collections/champions/products/champions-mens-tee?variant=21193712238670

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wisco4
02-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Not really an apparel item but did anyone else buy a panoramic picture of this game from scheels? I have one for each of the games that my son was involved in. He saw this years for the first time this weekend and right away noticed that we only have 9 guys on the field. I hadn't noticed it until he said something. Anyone else's the same? It looks like the one of the returners and fullbacks were deleted.

Christopher Moen
02-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Not really an apparel item but did anyone else buy a panoramic picture of this game from scheels? I have one for each of the games that my son was involved in. He saw this years for the first time this weekend and right away noticed that we only have 9 guys on the field. I hadn't noticed it until he said something. Anyone else's the same? It looks like the one of the returners and fullbacks were deleted.

When the panoramic picture was being taken in the area of the missing players, they might have not been there yet and when the individual pictures get stitched together, they look like they’re missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CyPanth
02-08-2019, 04:36 PM

That is funny. Except to the family of the two who are not on the field. May need to add stickers of them.

MrSnuffleupagus
02-08-2019, 05:36 PM
So did they just not do a gigapixle photo this year or?

EC8CH
02-08-2019, 05:43 PM
So did they just not do a gigapixle photo this year or?

Maybe they got sick of taking a picture of the same 16,000 people?

Mr Meaty
02-08-2019, 06:33 PM
The NDSU football team has been invited to the White House. Date has not been set yet.