PDA

View Full Version : Bison Watch Parties - Nationwide

Flow 2-3-4-5
01-04-2019, 02:26 PM
Does anyone know of any establishments in the Ft Meyers, FL area where there will be a gathering of Bison fans watching the game? Have friends in the area who are looking for a place to watch the game with other Bison fans. Checked on the NDSU Alumni website and the closest one listed there is in Tampa. There look to be plenty of Bison fans in the Fy Meyers area according to the Bison Tracker app.

For those outside the ND area feel free to list your favorite bar or restaurant where Bison fans will be getting together to celebrate another great season and hopefully yet another National Championship. GO BISON!!

El_Chapo
01-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Lani Kai Resort out on Ft Myers Beach would be a good spot

or Pott's Sports bar is by the Twins Spring Training facility. I partied with Joe Nathan and Denard Span there back in the day.

Rock Bottom Brewery in YBOR City (Tampa Bay) is a NDSU fan as an owner.

TILIS-BisonFan
01-04-2019, 03:36 PM
FC Dallas stadium bar

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord
01-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Joe Senser's in Bloomington, MN was packed last year.

CyPanth
01-04-2019, 08:19 PM
My house - Ames, Iowa

gabisonfan
01-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Last 4 years in Marietta GA , this one my house in Jasper GA with my buddy who used to live in Florence AL. He is an avid fan from years ago in the DII era.

SCBison629
01-04-2019, 11:41 PM
At my house in South Carolina (every Bison game). Putting the pork butt on the smoker in about 2 hours!

CAS4127
01-05-2019, 12:31 AM
My house in Hillsboro. Anyone wanting to get proper and full play-by-play analysis is welcome, with allowed cussing of course.... thinking no takers!![emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyBison
01-05-2019, 02:04 AM
My house in Hillsboro. Anyone wanting to get proper and full play-by-play analysis is welcome, with allowed cussing of course.... thinking no takers!![emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'll be providing Mike Pereira like rules analysis, but you have to be at my house. I'll probably going to be talking to myself and the same number of people will care.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CAS4127
01-05-2019, 02:14 AM
I'll be providing Mike Pereira like rules analysis, but you have to be at my house. I'll probably going to be talking to myself and the same number of people will care.

Lol! I can say honestly that I’d have no problem watching a game with you!! Enjoy the day and ..... hopefully, a Bison win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmantutters
01-05-2019, 02:16 AM
I'll be providing Mike Pereira like rules analysis, but you have to be at my house. I'll probably going to be talking to myself and the same number of people will care.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkI'd watch a game with Indy. I'd make sure to complain about the officiating constantly.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

IndyBison
01-05-2019, 02:20 AM
I'd watch a game with Indy. I'd make sure to complain about the officiating constantly.

Sent from my VS995 using TapatalkI would just shake my head and laugh! Gully had the honor of sitting with me at the 2016 game. Not much to talk about that game though.

oldmantutters
01-05-2019, 02:28 AM
I would just shake my head and laugh! Gully had the honor of sitting with me at the 2016 game. Not much to talk about that game though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkI have a former roommate who was a hockey official. He took it pretty serious, did some camps and training and all that. I liked ribbing him while watching games too.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

SoCalBison
01-05-2019, 02:45 AM
Even though I watch the games by myself at home, the GDT is pretty close to watching with friends, some who know alot, some who know a little, and most who just flap their gums. Come to think of it, that's exactly like hanging with my friends.