PDA

View Full Version : Convert NDSU Paper Ticket to Flashseat?

GOB1SON
01-02-2019, 10:08 PM
So I have my tickets from the NDSU allotment and was wondering if there was a way to convert them to flashseats? That way I don't have to worry about carrying around a paper ticket and I have one group already in Texas and this way I could just transfer them the seats and wouldn't have to try and find them Saturday morning.

When I tried to upload them into my flash seats account, it said they weren't eligible?

I'm an idiot with this stuff, but I know lots of folks on here know their way around the ticketing process, so I thought I would ask.

And if you can't upload them, why not? And why doesn't NDSU issue them as digital tickets?

Honeybooboo
01-02-2019, 10:41 PM
So I have my tickets from the NDSU allotment and was wondering if there was a way to convert them to flashseats? That way I don't have to worry about carrying around a paper ticket and I have one group already in Texas and this way I could just transfer them the seats and wouldn't have to try and find them Saturday morning.

When I tried to upload them into my flash seats account, it said they weren't eligible?

I'm an idiot with this stuff, but I know lots of folks on here know their way around the ticketing process, so I thought I would ask.

And if you can't upload them, why not? And why doesn't NDSU issue them as digital tickets?

I converted all mine a few years ago from the NDSU Allotment, just had to enter the number below the Barcode. Could very well of changed now though

oldmantutters
01-02-2019, 11:19 PM
There's a link on flashseats to convert to digital. Login to your account should be able to find it pretty easy.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Da_Bizon
01-03-2019, 01:00 AM
It told me my tickets weren't eligible to be converted.. I ended up just selling them on StubHub. Tried to get an answer from Flashseats, but they never responded.