PDA

View Full Version : Bison on Direct TV

bisonaudit
09-18-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm a new Direct TV subscriber and deciding wether or not to get the Sports Pack. The availability of NDSU games is the deciding factor.

There are some UNC alum's here as well so I'm specifically interested in the availability of that game.

I'm attending both of the satellite broadcasts so I don't care about their availability on the Sports Pack.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

kchats
09-18-2005, 05:43 PM
No, the games don't appear to be on this year. There are alot of division I-AA on though for Sports Pack. I would say there is a chance they may be on later this season as they continue to win. It will be interesting to see if they get more TV time now that they are showing they are becoming one of the top division I-AA teams.

Hammerhead
09-19-2005, 05:00 AM
You can always add the sports package that includes CSTV if you see games added later. Plus, you can usually cancel it at any time so you don't have to pay for an entire month to watch one game. 8)

scoop
09-19-2005, 05:46 AM
So is there going to be a way to get a web cast of this Saturdays game? Possibly through the Montana net.

kchats
09-19-2005, 06:27 PM
It actually requires a year subscription if you sign up for the Sports Pack.

scoop
09-19-2005, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the feedback kchats. Do you know if that is threw sportsjuice.com, and if so what the price is . Thanks!

kchats
09-19-2005, 06:51 PM
Its through DirecTV and it is $12.99/month I believe. Lots of college football games and basketball games on those extra channels.

scoop
09-19-2005, 07:01 PM
On the bobcats web site I clicked on there video and they have something from sportsjuice.com for the games. I was wondering if anybody has heard of this option before?