PDA

View Full Version : Coach Bohl Press Conference 9/18

BisonCardinal
09-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Anybody else having trouble getting the Windows Media Player to work? The other two press conferences work great. ???

coloradobison
09-20-2005, 03:16 PM
I also had that problem!!

WYOBISONMAN
09-20-2005, 03:34 PM
It worked for me......

coloradobison
09-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Grrrr....

tony
09-20-2005, 03:44 PM
It didn't work for me. I noticed the date on the link was wrong. The address of the file used the same incorrect date. I changed it to what I thought it should be and it worked.

I'd put the link here except that it would probably be against the law. I'll send it to you in a private message.

gwendel
09-20-2005, 04:29 PM
They have fixed the link on the BisonZone end now.

roadwarrior
09-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Listening to it right now from gobison.com

roadwarrior
09-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Besides the press conference with Coach Bohl, the gobison.com replay of the press conference includes an interview with the Montana State coach.

Bisonzone only plays the NDSU portion.

kchats
09-20-2005, 06:37 PM
I listened to it on gobison.com as well. I was not able to listen to the first Bison Feedback on Bison Zone but I did listen to the second one. Nice call JBB. I have heard that they are working overtime trying to get the coaches show on gobison.com too.

gwendel
09-20-2005, 06:58 PM
I'm not sure why they would have to work overtime to get the coach's show on gobison. They own the video. If it's not already on a computer it only takes half an hour to get it there. Then they have to process it for streaming and send it to the streaming server. We'll give them 35 min. for that one. (Five minutes to set up the video streaming processor). Then they have to link to the streaming server file address. Another 5 minutes.

I come up with 70 minutes worth of work. I know. Nothing is ever as efficient in real life as on paper. Let's give them another hour. If they're good, they get a coffee break in there. That's a total of 2 hrs., 10 minutes.

How is that overtime?

kchats
09-20-2005, 07:16 PM
They are busy with other stuff as well. They must have gotten a late start on this All Access idea. It would have been better had it been ready at the beginning of the season.

coloradobison
09-20-2005, 07:29 PM
They are busy with other stuff as well. *They must have gotten a late start on this All Access idea. *It would have been better had it been ready at the beginning of the season.

Very Agreed!!!!

JBB
09-20-2005, 07:54 PM
I hope all of the fans of BisonVille in the Fargo area call the Coach this week. *Coach wants to talk to us. We should want to talk to him. *You get in right a way, turn your radio down and ask your question. *No need to be nervous.

BisonCardinal
09-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Just listened to MSU's Coach Kramer's comments on gobison.com.

Why on God's green earth would the Bisonzone staff think that us money paying customers would not want to listen to that also. I was hoping that by subscribing to the Bisonzone, I would get little "extras" like that. :P

P.S. - The audio on the Bisonzone for the Weber game was great. Can't remember it buffering at all. :)