PDA

View Full Version : Bison/Bobcat game is a sellout!!

WYOBISONMAN
09-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Sounds like the Bison/Cat game is a sellout based on this thread from Bobcatnation. Should be great atmosphere for a game!! And the band will be there too!

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatboard/viewtopic.php?t=3302

Whatever_
09-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Crap, guess I won't be going then!! :'(

WYOBISONMAN
09-19-2005, 09:09 PM
There will probably be folks hawking some tickets outside the gate......I would come for the party!!

MinotBison
09-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Sounds like the Bison/Cat game is a sellout based on this thread from Bobcatnation. *Should be great atmosphere for a game!! *And the band will be there too!

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatboard/viewtopic.php?t=3302

That's good news, but it will just mean more disappointed Bobcat fans when we beat them. ;D ;D ;D

Does anyone know how many tickets were alotted for NDSU fans?

WYOBISONMAN
09-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Crap, guess I won't be going then!! *:'(

I just called MSU and double checked on availability and they said there were a few scattered tickets available.....so call and get them.....

1-406-994-CATS

Bisonguy
09-19-2005, 09:20 PM
I still have a surplus of two tickets in row 15 of the visitors section. Face value of $20/each, and they're yours. If anyone wants them, just shoot me a PM. Otherwise, more room for me. *;D

MinotBison
09-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Isn't this alot more fun than trying to get excited for games against Augie, Morningside and U.N.something-or-other?

WYOBISONMAN
09-19-2005, 09:27 PM
Isn't this alot more fun than trying to get excited for games against Augie, Morningside and U.N.something-or-other?

AMEN....I say....AMEN.... ;D

go_bison
09-19-2005, 09:32 PM

Well said.

Bisonguy
09-19-2005, 11:01 PM
Rumor on the Bobcat board is that the Gold Star Band got their seats revoked to make way for more Bison fans. The GSB will supposedly be down on field level.

I might have to feel bad for the Bobcat bench having to listen to the GSB playing in their face every time the Bison score!!! * Maybe not. *:-/ Edit smilie: ;D

WYOBISONMAN
09-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Rumor on the Bobcat board is that the Gold Star Band got their seats revoked to make way for more Bison fans. The GSB will supposedly be down on field level.

I might have to feel bad for the Bobcat bench having to listen to the GSB playing in their face every time the Bison score!!! * Maybe not. *:-/ Edit smilie: ;D

After an all night bus trip I would think that they would have seats for the band..........but, who knows.......this is going to be a damn exciting weekend!!

MinotBison
09-19-2005, 11:41 PM

What do you mean, maybe not?

roadwarrior
09-20-2005, 12:06 AM
I also have one extra ticket for the game. Just let me know if you want to use it.

GO BISON

Bisonguy
09-20-2005, 01:18 AM
What do you mean, maybe not?

Maybe I won't feel sorry for the Bobcats having to listen to the GSB playing so many times during the game.

Tatanka
09-20-2005, 01:38 AM
++

sambini
09-20-2005, 02:38 AM
++

SDbison
09-20-2005, 02:52 AM
2 and 3/4 more days of work and the road trip / party begins. This is going to be a great time! Possibly 1500 to 2000 Bison fans at the game! :o

Whatever_
09-20-2005, 03:39 AM
SD where you coming from?

SDbison
09-20-2005, 04:39 AM
SD where you coming from?
I will be leaving Sioux Falls at 3PM after work on Thursday and head to Fargo to pick up Bisonguy. We will then head to Jamestown to jump on the Battlewagon Friday AM with Bisonfan1 and several others.
Whatever, Did you score some tickets yet?

roadwarrior
09-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Bring your rain gear! The current weather.com forecast for Bozeman this saturday is showers with a high of 54 :(

Bisonfan1
09-20-2005, 01:36 PM
ha ha, I just checked that also just now, cheap rain panchos for everyone, garbage bags and rubber bands !!! I also have one extra ticket, just a few seats away from BisonGuys 2 extra tickets.

WYOBISONMAN
09-20-2005, 03:35 PM
EVERYBODY UP FOR THE KICKOFF!!

Whatever_
09-20-2005, 05:42 PM
SD I'm talking with bisonguy right now about his tickets. Just me and my brother leaving Rapid City on Friday so hopefully it will work out, and I'll see you guys on Sat. morning for Kegs and eggs. ;D

CelticCat
09-20-2005, 08:53 PM
I went down to buy tickets for my parents Yesterday, and the lady showed me some seats available, and I said those look good. Then she said "but they are in the visitor section."... What a dolt. Anyway, point is it appeared there were about 20 or less seats left in the Bison section as of yesterday.

Bisonguy
09-20-2005, 10:02 PM
SD *I'm talking with bisonguy right now about his tickets. *Just me and my brother leaving Rapid City on Friday so hopefully it will work out, and I'll see you guys on Sat. morning for Kegs and eggs. * ;D

No kegs allowed at tailgating. :-/

Better bring them in the 12 ounce variety

Bisonguy
09-20-2005, 10:03 PM
I went down to buy tickets for my parents Yesterday, and the lady showed me some seats available, and I said those look good. *Then she said "but they are in the visitor section."... What a dolt. *Anyway, point is it appeared there were about 20 or less seats left in the Bison section as of yesterday.

I hope your parents like standing. ;)

CelticCat
09-20-2005, 11:49 PM
I didn't buy the tickets, I got some in the endzone instead. I just was surprised she wanted to tell me tickets in the visitor section when I was clearly wearing an MSU hat and gave her a student ID. ???

Whatever_
09-21-2005, 03:48 AM
I realize no kegs, just kind of thought back to my college days of getting up at 8am to start drinking.
"Kegs and eggs"

barechestcat
09-21-2005, 05:23 PM
If any Bison fans don't have tickets for the game, I wouldn't worry too much about availability Saturday morning. There are always tickets available at the tailgate. If you get there and you can't find any, come on over to the booster side and I can guarantee extras. Plus, I'll even buy you a beer and MAYBE a polish.

As for the band, I heard they were going to be on the Bison sidelines (ready to put on the pads in case we hurt too many of your players ::) :P (HAHA just kidding)