PDA

View Full Version : Attendance

Pages : [1] 2

02Bison
12-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Was anyone else disappointed with the attendance for yesterday's game? Southwest corner was basically empty.

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Looks like the Fargodome is precisely the right size.

Vet70
12-02-2018, 01:19 PM
It will be jammed again in 2 weeks when the Rabbits come to town for the Championship game.

BisonNeil
12-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Was anyone else disappointed with the attendance for yesterday's game? Southwest corner was basically empty.

Looks like to me they didn't cut the student ticket numbers enough, if that is the level of support they are going to give the program.

Mr Meaty
12-02-2018, 02:47 PM
Looks like to me they didn't cut the student ticket numbers enough, if that is the level of support they are going to give the program.

I can see another section reduction coming their way.

bisonfanette
12-02-2018, 02:54 PM

Yes, the seats from K to KK were available. It will be interesting to see which section they open up to season ticket holders (or future season ticket holders.)

(And yes, for the ppl who are bored of winning, I agree.... tell them to go to bb games.)

RedFrog
12-02-2018, 03:10 PM
http://www.espn.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=25431535

Attendance was down in general, granted there can be an argument made for some weather related influences.

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2018, 03:19 PM
http://www.espn.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=25431535

Attendance was down in general, granted there can be an argument made for some weather related influences.

Yeah, I think we're doing OK

NDSU 90.95%
Weber 51.59%
UC Davis 77.32%
Colgate 62.79%
Maine 61.45%
EWU 61.05%
Kennesaw 42.26%
SDSU 15.73%

bisonp
12-02-2018, 03:22 PM
I can see another section reduction coming their way.

Not without a reduction in student fees I would suspect.

Instead of selling those tickets to more knitters, perhaps they should try to figure out why students are disengaging. The program is not sustainable without student support.

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Not without a reduction in student fees I would suspect.

Instead of selling those tickets to more knitters, perhaps they should try to figure out why students are disengaging. The program is not sustainable without student support.

Already among the lowest student fees, consider it a "slight increase".

Also, student support is exactly what we're talking about. Half of it is gone because they're "bored"

scottietohottie
12-02-2018, 03:27 PM
I just don't understand why it was so hard to get more season tickets last winter. Didn't even get a phone call yet I end up with a bobcat sitting in front of me for the playoffs and a half empty student section. Yeah I could purchase tickets but it would be nice to have season seats for the entire family together. My 2 year old cheers louder then some regulars. That's what is really frustrating.

bisonp
12-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Yeah, I think we're doing OK

NDSU 90.95%
Weber 51.59%
UC Davis 77.32%
Colgate 62.79%
Maine 61.45%
EWU 61.05%
Kennesaw 42.26%
SDSU 15.73%

We may be doing "OK", but FCS football is not, and it's starting to impact us too.

Already among the lowest student fees, consider it a "slight increase".

Also, student support is exactly what we're talking about. Half of it is gone because they're "bored"

It's irrelevant how low the fees are. They probably aren't going to give up seats without getting something in return. And there's no need to put quotes around bored, it's true. This season was a snooze fest.

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2018, 03:34 PM
We may be doing "OK", but FCS football is not, and it's starting to impact us too.

It's irrelevant how low the fees are. They probably aren't going to give up seats without getting something in return. And there's no need to put quotes around bored, it's true. This season was a snooze fest.

OK. The athletic department netted $400,000 on last years swap. I'll believe it when season tickets become available on the open market again.

EC8CH
12-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Having students fill their allotment is the ideal situation.

If they don't, they don't need anything in return for it being further reduced. Use it or lose it. Their fees are already amongst the lowest by comparison.

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Having students fill their allotment is the ideal situation.

If they don't, they don't need anything in return for it being further reduced. Use it or lose it. Their fees are already amongst the lowest by comparison.

Won't someone think of the bored kids?

I don't see them filling the SHAC to see all that exciting basketball not winning.

Professorbum
12-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Yes, the seats from K to KK were available. It will be interesting to see which section they open up to season ticket holders (or future season ticket holders.)

(And yes, for the ppl who are bored of winning, I agree.... tell them to go to bb games.)

As I posted in a BB thread, watching the Bison football team lead by 30 at halftime is certainly preferable to watching the men's basketball team losing by 30 at halftime, but neither scenario is reflective of a competitive game. Both scenarios involve a superior team playing a significantly inferior one. The solution for one scenario involves a change in leadership. The solution for the other scenario involves a change in competition.

02Bison
12-02-2018, 03:57 PM
To me its appalling that students don't show up. Where's the pride and unconditional support for the team. The players and coaches have done so much for decades and you can't show up because you are bored? I don't think they are bored. I think they are selfish. The Team deserves better.

ByeSonBusiness
12-02-2018, 04:35 PM
To me its appalling that students don't show up. Where's the pride and unconditional support for the team. The players and coaches have done so much for decades and you can't show up because you are bored? I don't think they are bored. I think they are selfish. The Team deserves better.

Selfish? Unconditional support? What the hell are you talking about lmao.

EC8CH
12-02-2018, 04:45 PM
https://twitter.com/D_Marlette25/status/1069277102313230337?s=19

Marlette calls out students for not filling their section.

reformedUNDfan
12-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Selfish? Unconditional support? What the hell are you talking about lmao.

students are the people pouring your drinks and waiting your tables after the game. You want students to show up, maybe lets go back to the good old days when you didn't have to work 30 hours a week just to cover tuition

bisonfanette
12-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Now, now.... remember... they had to WALK to the student union & pay $6. for their tickets. Effort was involved. (Sorry, I know this does not pertain to ALL students.)
(Our daughter went in with a $5. bill.... went back to her vehicle to scrounge up some dimes!!!)

MAKBison
12-02-2018, 04:52 PM
I just don't understand why it was so hard to get more season tickets last winter. Didn't even get a phone call yet I end up with a bobcat sitting in front of me for the playoffs and a half empty student section. Yeah I could purchase tickets but it would be nice to have season seats for the entire family together. My 2 year old cheers louder than some regulars. That's what is frustrating.

Were you varsity letter-winning athlete at SU?

The calls come in order of priority points to which graduated athletes get a 100 out the door. Thus, one needs to do donate about $5k even to sniff being on an equal playing field. One can figure each year there is a new class of graduating athletes. Plus the natural increase per consecutive year for past athletes makes it tough for anyone that does not have a pile of cash laying around to joinn the fun. The reality is a nonathelete will never catch up unless they are able to put out a pile of $$$$ along they way. BTW not trying to start a fight here just exapling a fact as to why one might not have gotten a call.

Vet70
12-02-2018, 04:55 PM
students are the people pouring your drinks and waiting your tables after the game. You want students to show up, maybe lets go back to the good old days when you didn't have to work 30 hours a week just to cover tuition

Give me some kind of timeline when that was. I worked 42.5 hours a week at night for five years in the early '70s and was a full-time student during the day while I got 2 degrees.

TAILG8R
12-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Did you also walk uphill both to and from work and school in a blizzard every day?

:)
Give me some kind of timeline when that was. I worked 42.5 hours a week at night for five years in the early '70s and was a full-time student during the day while I got 2 degrees.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Vet70
12-02-2018, 05:14 PM
Did you also walk uphill both to and from work and school in a blizzard every day?

:)

How did you know?

Professorbum
12-02-2018, 05:14 PM

I agree with the sentiment. But I'm not sure how far back you'd have to go to get to the good old days. I went to college in the mid- and late-80s. I had to work to pay the bills. Sears electronics counter. Sub sandwich maker. Church janitor. Except for the privileged few, working in college is part of life and has been for as long as I've been around.

56BISON73
12-02-2018, 05:17 PM

Hmmmm the good old days??? Back in the 70 there were student who needed to work and put themselves through college. So that one doesnt wash.

With that said---students are students and they do what they want. 14 years ago when I reconnected with NDSU and came on board here people were bitching about the students and the same shit. People dont cheer loud enough, they dont stand, People park there cars at tailgate and dont tailgate etc etc etc.

So no I wasnt disappointed in the attendance. Only a certain percentage of students have interest in the universities sports teams. Plus people have shit to do. Plans change. Life can get busy. Priorities change.

MAKBison
12-02-2018, 05:19 PM
Hmmmm the good old days??? Back in the 70 there were student who needed to work and put themselves through college. So that one doesnt wash.

With that said---students are students and they do what they want. 14 years ago when I reconnected with NDSU and came on board here people were bitching about the students and the same shit. People dont cheer loud enough, they dont stand, People park there cars at tailgate and dont tailgate etc etc etc.

So no I wasnt disappointed in the attendance. Only a certain percentage of students have interest in the universities sports teams. Plus people have shit to do. Plans change. Life can get busy. Priorities change.

Well depending on what institution you ask..... today's students are actually working less and relying more on loans to subsidize their living expenses. Just saying :-)

56BISON73
12-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Were you varsity letter-winning athlete at SU?

The calls come in order of priority points to which graduated athletes get a 100 out the door. Thus, one needs to do donate about $5k even to sniff being on an equal playing field. One can figure each year there is a new class of graduating athletes. Plus the natural increase per consecutive year for past athletes makes it tough for anyone that does not have a pile of cash laying around to joinn the fun. The reality is a nonathelete will never catch up unless they are able to put out a pile of $$$$ along they way. BTW not trying to start a fight here just exapling a fact as to why one might not have gotten a call.

The 100 points dont mean squat unless you join TM. You would be surprised on how few athletes are TM members as opposed to the general population.

KSBisonFan
12-02-2018, 05:22 PM

Good for him! If nothing else, he's making the statement that corner matters to the team and players notice. We all had classes and work back in college too but seemed to get to the games.....outdoors!.........and had to walk uphill!..........both ways!!!!...........in the snow!

02Bison
12-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Take off your blinders ByeSonBusiness.

MAKBison
12-02-2018, 05:32 PM
The 100 points dont mean squat unless you join TM. You would be surprised on how few athletes are TM members as opposed to the general population.

AND those that do are given a 100 points.....for those not getting the perks, its not about the number of VA who don't join, rather, it's about the fact that those who do join get a 100 points.... so what I said stands.

If you are not getting the "ticket priority perks" of being a TM, it is because you do not have high enough points. If you do not have at least 100 pp, you are getting jumped everytime a Varsity letter holder joins TM. Also, you have to keep in mind that points are also accumulated for consecutive years for being a TM so factor that in as well. its really that simple!

BTW...if the current system is broken, and we are not getting enough fans to the game then its time to look at the current system. BTW....I am not sure the system is broken, but if you are on that thinks it is then lobby to change the system.

ByeSonBusiness
12-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Take off your blinders ByeSonBusiness.

Calling kids selfish for not attending football games?

Don't be an idiot.

HerdBot
12-02-2018, 05:58 PM
We need to strike a balance between getting students to the game and making sure regular fans can buy tickets. The students are the future teammakers , donors, and season ticket holders. Without them, our fan base will turn into a bunch if senior citizens.

You cant make students go to the games but we need to do a better job encouraging involvement. Things are changing nationally but it seemed like there was a true grass roots effort on campus 5-7 years ago to reach out to students. They even had a thing at the dome where all freshman were taught game day traditions

ByeSonBusiness
12-02-2018, 06:01 PM
We need to strike a balance between getting students to the game and making sure regular fans can buy tickets. The students are the future teammakers , donors, and season ticket holders. Without them, our fan base will turn into a bunch if senior citizens.

You cant make students go to the games but we need to do a better job encouraging involvement. Things are changing nationally but it seemed like there was a true grass roots effort on campus 5-7 years ago to reach out to students. They even had a thing at the dome where all freshman were taught game day traditions

I was in school at that time, I don't think those events really did anything. Doesn't make it a bad idea to do though. The success NDSU had at that time was new and exciting. Kids now are less likely to go to games to begin with, and the predictable nature of NDSU football games has hurt student involvement in my opinion.

56BISON73
12-02-2018, 06:04 PM
AND those that do are given a 100 points.....for those not getting the perks, its not about the number of VA who don't join, rather, it's about the fact that those who do join get a 100 points.... so what I said stands.

If you are not getting the "ticket priority perks" of being a TM, it is because you do not have high enough points. If you do not have at least 100 pp, you are getting jumped everytime a Varsity letter holder joins TM. Also, you have to keep in mind that points are also accumulated for consecutive years for being a TM so factor that in as well. its really that simple!

BTW...if the current system is broken, and we are not getting enough fans to the game then its time to look at the current system. BTW....I am not sure the system is broken, but if you are on that thinks it is then lobby to change the system.

Please explain to me the accumulated points scenario as the 100 points is only a one time thing..

EC8CH
12-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Didn't win a letter? Donate 5g's. Boom, equal footing.

bisonfanette
12-02-2018, 06:14 PM

This is/was a great idea.

Mr Meaty
12-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Free college education for everyone will help with attendance. Problem solved
Man am I smart...you people should feel lucky I am on this site.

02Bison
12-02-2018, 06:19 PM
Not using the seats they begged to have after given to them. Obvious they didn't really need them. I hope they were doing something more productive than getting wasted if they were not at the
game.

MAKBison
12-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Pat, please.....you know we have a difference of opinion on if giving the athletes a 100 points for joining TM is the best strategy for maximizing TM dues and growing the club. At one time it was, today it's not...IMO in the present this policy actually limits TM

To answer your question each year we are a TM we get a point. If your points theoretically start at 100 and mine theoretically start at 0, the next year we are members we will earn points..... you are at 101, I am at 1. Again the bottom line is if one wants to be on even the playing field for perks, As a non V.athelte, one hasa to donate about $5k to be competitive. Its just the facts as it stands today nothing more nothing less.

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Not using the seats they begged to have after given to them. Obvious they didn't really need them. I hope they were doing something more productive than getting wasted if they were not at the
game.

and no they don't really "pay" for them. The activity fee isn't a "football season ticket fee". They got 100k back for what they lost last year and the athletic department was supposed to get almost 500k for the tickets.

Find me another stadium in which nearly 25% of the seats are student seats.

56BISON73
12-02-2018, 06:24 PM

TM tried for the last 3 years to reach out to different demographics during the Friday TM luncheon. The lowered the price, they changed the venue, they changed the food. What they ended up doing was losing at least half of the people who used to attend the luncheons. So this year they went back to the old format. But its going to take some time to get all the folks to come back again.

HerdBot
12-02-2018, 06:24 PM
I was in school at that time, I don't think those events really did anything. Doesn't make it a bad idea to do though. The success NDSU had at that time was new and exciting. Kids now are less likely to go to games to begin with, and the predictable nature of NDSU football games has hurt student involvement in my opinion.

I think if you go 4 years without engaging students, that's a generation who dont know what its about. It just kills the buzz

Bison bison
12-02-2018, 06:32 PM
I've had my fill.

Didn't go yesterday. Not going next week. Will probably go to the semifinal. Not going to Frisco (for the first time ever).

I'll almost certainly get season tickets and tailgate again next year. But I'll likely be even more open to missing games.

//Looking forward to the Target Field game, which I initially thought was pretty stupid. Going to Oregon in 2020.

ByeSonBusiness
12-02-2018, 06:37 PM
and no they don't really "pay" for them. The activity fee isn't a "football season ticket fee". They got 100k back for what they lost last year and the athletic department was supposed to get almost 500k for the tickets.

Find me another stadium in which nearly 25% of the seats are student seats.

TAMU - 35,000 student section seats out of 102,000.

Literally the first one I looked up.

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2018, 06:41 PM
TAMU - 35,000 student section seats out of 102,000.

Literally the first one I looked up.

Because it's famously the largest student section in the country.

Guess we'll just get into the SEC and then our student tickets will sell out.

Bisonwinagn
12-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Not to derail the thread, but sports in general is a dying industry. Attendance is going to continuously get worse overall. Imagine if NDSU lost 3 or 4 games it would probably go back to 12K fans.

HerdBot
12-02-2018, 06:52 PM
Not to derail the thread, but sports in general is a dying industry. Attendance is going to continuously get worse overall. Imagine if NDSU lost 3 or 4 games it would probably go back to 12K fans.

What facts do you have to support this claim?

56BISON73
12-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Pat, please.....you know we have a difference of opinion on if giving the athletes a 100 points for joining TM is the best strategy for maximizing TM dues and growing the club. At one time it was, today it's not...IMO in the present this policy actually limits TM

To answer your question each year we are a TM we get a point. If your points theoretically start at 100 and mine theoretically start at 0, the next year we are members we will earn points..... you are at 101, I am at 1. Again the bottom line is if one wants to be on even the playing field for perks, As a non V.athelte, one hasa to donate about $5k to be competitive. Its just the facts as it stands today nothing more nothing less.

Considering there are different perks for different giving levels there will always be a disparity no matter what.

In the giving game there is a saying---not everyone will be treated equally But everyone will be treated fairly.

That 100 points really grinds your gears doesnt it.

bisonfanette
12-02-2018, 07:10 PM
I think if you go 4 years without engaging students, that's a generation who dont know what its about. It just kills the buzz

I agree. Our daughter is on her 5th year of college. The first three years, the Ndsu students were filling their seats. Not the past two years. She can only find 1-2 friends who want to go. We are not getting the attendance from the freshman & sophomores either.

DakotaOkie
12-02-2018, 07:23 PM

I fully agree with this notion...reducing student section size only makes it harder to get student tickets which, in turn, means even less students will try. This notion of treating students as lower class fans started when the FargoDome opened and they were relegated to the corner end zone. Instead of physical tickets for $6 at the Student Union, students will jump all over a ticketing app. Is that lazy? Maybe, but that is the way folks are being trained. Heck, WalMart and McDonalds let you order via app and do the work of shopping or carrying the food for you (unless you go inside in which case you get to be the counter person or the cashier). As far as the age of the fans, it sure looks already like senior citizens are the bulk of the crowd judging by the amount of gray hair I see on the TV. Of course, they are the ones that can afford the good season ticket seats and just as many of those great sideline seats are empty early as is the student section.

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2018, 07:24 PM
Considering there are different perks for different giving levels there will always be a disparity no matter what.

In the giving game there is a saying---not everyone will be treated equally But everyone will be treated fairly.

That 100 points really grinds your gears doesnt it.

That student athlete disparity is far less than the one we all have with Ron Offutt or Steve Scheel.

Of course, all of the above have been of more benefit to the university than us regular people.

56BISON73
12-02-2018, 07:25 PM

Who is in a better finacial position to donate?

bisonfanette
12-02-2018, 07:34 PM
I think the students should receive the same PHONE message that I just rec'd! Love the VOICE on this guy.... GET YOUR TICKETS - RAISE THE BAR! I think it's cool!

(Students get an email.)

Vet70
12-02-2018, 07:45 PM
game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wCXr_6wgns

EC8CH
12-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Another basketball tournament...

Asked the boy, he understands the importance of supporting the 2018 Bison fortunately.

Elvis was a Bison
12-02-2018, 07:47 PM
The people who are wishing for the type of ticket demand we had at the beginning of our play-off run need to take into account not only the changes in the attitude of students, but also the availability of the games on every web connected device and, for most games, every TV statewide. There are probably 25-30 big screens less than 300 feet from the entrance to the Fargodome that provide viewing opportunities combined with adult beverage and food service. Some people have less need to "be there" when viewing in a less regulated social setting satisfies them. Live your life, peeps, and let others live theirs.....

HerdBot
12-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Who is in a better finacial position to donate?

Statistically, people in their 40s and 50s have the most disposable income. Older people have the biggest net worth but typically dont earn as much and are concerned with protecting their nest eggs.

EC8CH
12-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Tickets look to be selling briskly this release. I'm going to hold out till later in the week after returns to try for better seats.

02Bison
12-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Calling kids selfish for not attending football games?

Don't be an idiot.

The demand for student tickets isn't even close to the amount of seats supplied for them. Common sense says reduce the supply provided to them and sell to the general public instead. Demanding more tickets and then not using them when they were granted to them just makes me SMH!

BisonDude
12-02-2018, 08:34 PM
My NDSU sophomore says that section 13 was “reserved” yesterday for some reason. He said there were two ushers directing the students into section 14. There were reserved signs on the entrances to section 13. The last two games sections 14 & 15 have been the only two sections available to the students.

PattyBison
12-02-2018, 08:38 PM
My NDSU sophomore says that section 13 was “reserved” yesterday for some reason. He said there were two ushers directing the students into section 14. There were reserved signs on the entrances to section 13. The last two games sections 14 & 15 have been the only two sections available to the students.

NDSU sold individual seats in section 13 because there were not enough tickets claimed by students.

Gully
12-02-2018, 08:40 PM
Maybe now that people saw all the available seats, word will get out that you can actually buy seats if you're not lazy and it will bring in some new folks.

I like the app idea for the students.

Now that I've moved I'll probably only make 2 games or so each year, which means I'm watching on TV. I have to say, it sure is nice to have a beer as I watch.

BisonDude
12-02-2018, 08:49 PM
NDSU sold individual seats in section 13 because there were not enough tickets claimed by students.

Then why aren’t there people in these seats? Not one single person bought tickets in this section? I see posts all over Facebook of people looking for tickets. If the demand by the general public is outpacing the supply, somebody is dropping the ball on promoting these available seats.

PattyBison
12-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Then why aren’t there people in these seats? Not one single person bought tickets in this section? I see posts all over Facebook of people looking for tickets. If the demand by the general public is outpacing the supply, somebody is dropping the ball on promoting these available seats.

Because people didn't buy them. And yes, people did buy seats in that section, however the section did not sell out.

StL Bison Fan
12-02-2018, 09:21 PM
I like the people who are looking for tickets but don’t want to pay the fees. If it’s on the sidewalk and a guy just wants to recoup something fine, but since when should a person pay your fees for you? Tickets going on sale isn’t like a sale like at Walmart

ByeSonBusiness
12-02-2018, 09:39 PM
The demand for student tickets isn't even close to the amount of seats supplied for them. Common sense says reduce the supply provided to them and sell to the general public instead. Demanding more tickets and then not using them when they were granted to them just makes me SMH!

When has NDSU granted students additional tickets? I don't remember that ever happening?

Mr Meaty
12-02-2018, 09:58 PM
When has NDSU granted students additional tickets? I don't remember that ever happening?

Well the students should realize once the seats get taken away the are gone for good.

wagsabison
12-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Although this shouldn’t be an issue they better do some sort of marketing or something to fill those seats. Marlette had a tweet where he kinda called out the students. Show up till halftime at least in a game like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MAKBison
12-02-2018, 11:12 PM

That 100 points really grinds your gears doesn't make it.

Yes, they do, but not from the standpoint you think. I am well above the 100 point mark so it's not personal. IMO it does not make good business sense. I would be going after the young ALUM who can afford to to give under a $100 to few extra hundred dollars a year. These folks don't have the $$$ to give $1K or more a year. In the current set up, there is no incentive for that demographic and I think we need those folks to go to the next level. So at this point I don't think the extra perk for the athelte is worth the loss. of course I dont know the books either so.....

23Bison
12-02-2018, 11:21 PM
I agree that there should be some sort of push to get to the younger fan bass. If you look in the stands during the game there are ALOT of old people on the screen.

Vet70
12-02-2018, 11:28 PM
I agree that there should be some sort of push to get to the younger fan bass. If you look in the stands during the game there are ALOT of old people on the screen.

What do you consider old?

Bison Loaf
12-02-2018, 11:32 PM
What do you consider old?

I take it you don’t own a mirror.

Vet70
12-02-2018, 11:36 PM
I take it you don’t own a mirror.

Go back to telling people when they can start threads. :biggrin:

Mr Meaty
12-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Yes, they do, but not from the standpoint you think. I am well above the 100 point mark so it's not personal. IMO it does not make good business sense. I would be going after the young ALUM who can afford to to give under a $100 to few extra hundred dollars a year. These folks don't have the $$$ to give $1K or more a year. In the current set up, there is no incentive for that demographic and I think we need those folks to go to the next level. So at this point I don't think the extra perk for the athelte is worth the loss. of course I dont know the books either so.....

In past 10-15 years how many former student athletes that received the 100 PP is an actual member of TM? 100 PP don’t matter if they don’t join and donate. I am over 100 PP also but that was my driving goal to get over that mark quickly.

GreenfieldBison
12-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Maybe now that people saw all the available seats, word will get out that you can actually buy seats if you're not lazy and it will bring in some new folks.

Now that I've moved I'll probably only make 2 games or so each year, which means I'm watching on TV. I have to say, it sure is nice to have a beer as I watch.

BINGO. Solve the problem of selling beer in the stadium. Sellouts return.

bisonaudit
12-03-2018, 12:18 AM
I fully agree with this notion...reducing student section size only makes it harder to get student tickets which, in turn, means even less students will try. This notion of treating students as lower class fans started when the FargoDome opened and they were relegated to the corner end zone. Instead of physical tickets for $6 at the Student Union, students will jump all over a ticketing app. Is that lazy? Maybe, but that is the way folks are being trained. Heck, WalMart and McDonalds let you order via app and do the work of shopping or carrying the food for you (unless you go inside in which case you get to be the counter person or the cashier). As far as the age of the fans, it sure looks already like senior citizens are the bulk of the crowd judging by the amount of gray hair I see on the TV. Of course, they are the ones that can afford the good season ticket seats and just as many of those great sideline seats are empty early as is the student section.

They have to go to a specific physical place and pay in person for a paper ticket? That is an abomination. Seriously. It’s not even about training. It’s common sense. Everyone is walking around with computer in their pocket that connects them instantly to the entire world.

NDSU92
12-03-2018, 12:26 AM
They have to go to a specific physical place and pay in person for a paper ticket? That is an abomination. Seriously. It’s not even about training. It’s common sense. Everyone is walking around with computer in their pocket that connects them instantly to the entire world.

Not sure why they didn’t go online like the regular season tickets did. I always thought it was because they actually wanted less students because instead of $5 they could turn around and sell them for $30.

wagsabison
12-03-2018, 12:28 AM

I think that might only be for the playoffs where they have a physical ticket they pickup.

ByeSonBusiness
12-03-2018, 12:33 AM
I think that might only be for the playoffs where they have a physical ticket they pickup.

They went to digital tickets my sophomore year in 2011. Playoff tickets still required you to go purchase one in person. I didn't find it to be a significant barrier, we could go to either the BSA or the Union. Still think it's dumb to have separate policies for regular season vs. playoffs.

Hammerhead
12-03-2018, 12:37 AM
We would not be going if the quarterfinal was on Friday night. It's hard to save all the weekend dates in December for playoff games. :)

PlrbrBison
12-03-2018, 02:08 AM

Convenience of watching on TV is the biggest reason people aren't going to the games. Take the TV option out, and attendance will go back up.

GreenfieldBison
12-03-2018, 02:13 AM
We would not be going if the quarterfinal was on Friday night. It's hard to save all the weekend dates in December for playoff games. :)

Disagree. It’s not at all hard. “I have an unbreakable commitment for every weekend this month so unless your funeral is during one of those specific days, AND I respect/love you enough to be there, I’ll be otherwise occupied.

Bison 4 Life
12-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Convenience of watching on TV is the biggest reason people aren't going to the games. Take the TV option out, and attendance will go back up.

Yep. give up the TV to get that extra 1700 people into the building.

Meanwhile, fuck the rest of us that don't live in Fargo, right?

TAILG8R
12-03-2018, 02:19 AM
And in reality people would slowly become fans of the teams they could stay home and watch on TV.

I get the gist of the post, TV viewing has gotten so good it is impacting every level of every sport and movies etc. But it has also created a population of people who would rather find do etching to watch on TV than go to an event.

NDSU92
12-03-2018, 02:22 AM
Yep. give up the TV to get that extra 1700 people into the building.

Meanwhile, fuck the rest of us that don't live in Fargo, right?

I assume in some messed up hypothetical future where we torpedoed our own TV contract, we could probably figure out a TV blackout setup that doesn’t affect national viewers

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-03-2018, 02:24 AM
I assume in some messed up hypothetical future where we torpedoed our own TV contract, we could probably figure out a TV blackout setup that doesn’t affect national viewers

Or even outstate viewers. FM area alone should be able to fill up the dome.

Bison 4 Life
12-03-2018, 02:49 AM

yeah, I'm sure it would involve Neulion

GCWaters
12-03-2018, 02:52 AM
Or even outstate viewers. FM area alone should be able to fill up the dome.

So screw the nearly quarter-million people in the metro area to get another 1700 in the dome? No PR nightmare there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EC8CH
12-03-2018, 03:09 AM
I go to games to not hear Timmerman.

blackdiamond2
12-03-2018, 03:50 AM
I was thinking a of things that would make football games better in person.

Some would include reasonable concessions with better food options.

Better games to watch in person. Our group has left at half time more than 1/2 the home games this year.

Better wifi and internet connection! Our group was trying to watch the end of JMU vs Colgate game on our phones but we did not have good enough connections.

For us in the younger generation with limited attention spans it would be awesome if we had some of the other games on played on some of the TVs inside the FargoDome. It would have been fun to watch NDSU and the the JMU collapse at the same time. This may be blasphemy but I would personally love to watch a different games during breaks.

Stary2k11
12-03-2018, 04:16 AM

Better games to watch in person. Our group has left at half time more than 1/2 the home games this year.

Better wifi and internet connection! Our group was trying to watch the end of JMU vs Colgate game on our phones but we did not have good enough connections.

For us in the younger generation with limited attention spans it would be awesome if we had some of the other games on played on some of the TVs inside the FargoDome. It would have been fun to watch NDSU and the the JMU collapse at the same time. This may be blasphemy but I would personally love to watch a different games during breaks.

Yes, yes it is.

PlrbrBison
12-03-2018, 04:17 AM

Hell yes!!! Have 2-3 games playing on the big boards during the Bison game so you're not missing anything. I have season tickets but had to stay home this weekend and had 2-3 games going at once. Fricken fun! Do the same in the dome. That and quit puntinig.

PlrbrBison
12-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Hell yes!!! Have 2-3 games playing on the big boards during the Bison game so you're not missing anything. I have season tickets but had to stay home this weekend and had 2-3 games going at once. Fricken fun! Do the same in the dome. That and quit puntinig.

'Er puzziing

PlrbrBison
12-03-2018, 04:20 AM
'Er puzziing

'Er puzzinting

PlrbrBison
12-03-2018, 04:21 AM
'Er puzzinting

I meant punting. Gosh!

56BISON73
12-03-2018, 04:22 AM

So why would they give 50 to 200 when there is no incentive as you put it? Thats right they wont. But may be a former athlete will because of the perk. So in fact it does make better sense to recruit the former athlete. He has a vested interest to do so and along the line he will learn its all about giving back which helps open up the wallet also. So really you cant say its a loss when as you said they dont have the incentive especially if they are only donating 50-200.

So IMO tHATS not the demographic they Need to target. And may be the books show why they dont.

MAKBison
12-03-2018, 04:43 AM
So why would they give 50 to 200 when there is no incentive as you put it? That's right they wont. But may be a former athlete will because of the perk. So, in fact, it does make better sense to recruit the former athlete. He has a vested interest to do so and along the line he will learn its all about giving back which helps open up the wallet also. So really you can't say its a loss when as you said they don't have the incentive especially if they are only donating 50-200.

So IMO that's not the demographic they Need to target. And maybe the books show why they dont.
Could be or it might be ass-backward thinking and an organization led by former players protecting themselves....

I agree with what your saying if the organization was new, but it's not its established.

1.You should not need to further incentivize a former athlete to support a future athlete....if you do then this entire we play for those who came before us mantra is all BS
2.a young alum nonathlete is less likely to give...agreed and that is why they should be incentivized.

If all thing were equal and TM comes to you and I and says give me $50. If the program as a whole is a good organization and did u right As a former player....You should be opening your wallet.

Me, I have no ties.all I want is to go watch a game. If they ask me to give an extra $50, I am way more likely to ask why....what do I get out of it. And, if it gives me priority for tickets, I.e., the thing I like. I am likely to give the extra $50.

The image the school puts out is we treat our players right, we do it right. If that's the case then it should be pretty easy to get past players to give back. If TM has to incentivize past players so much for them to consider giving then mike Houston, we have problems. If this is the case like u r suggesting, then I agree with you. we need to get that fixed cuz it costing TM $$$

56BISON73
12-03-2018, 04:53 AM
That's ass-backward.....
1.you should not need to further incentivize a former athlete to support a future athlete....if you do then this entire we play for those who came before us mantra is all BS
2.a young alum non at is less likely to give if they are not incentivized. However, give them a chance to be on a level playing field they will.

1You are conflating 2 different things. But my point remains the same and your rhetoric doesnt change that.
2 You cannot guarantee they will.

Its only ass backwards because it doesnt fit your narrative.

Fact is many athletes when they finish school and their playing days they are finished. You payed me to play for you. I played for you. I full filled my contract as you did. They move on. Just like a student. I paid the school for an education. When they are done , they are done. They dont feel the need to give them anymore money.

Have you ever done any fund raising? If you have you should know better making the statements you have in it being easy to give back.

What ever image the school puts out has no bearing in giving back. Those two can be mutually exclusive. But nice try trying to tie the two together for the guilt factor in ---they should open their wallets just because they played. Thats BS..

Plus you making unfounded statements is very unseemly. There is no reason to continue if you are going to resort to this tact.

MAKBison
12-03-2018, 05:32 AM
1You are conflating 2 different things. But my point remains the same and your rhetoric doesnt change that.
2 You cannot guarantee they will.

Its only ass backward because it doesnt fit your narrative.
No I am not, I am suggesting that if one buys in and has a good experience then giving back to said organization should not need to be monetarily incentivized.

Guarantee.....neither can you. It's just another way to raise $$$$. I think my way is the future (no give aways/head starts....eveyone is equal based on their actual monetary gifting)

Pat, . IDGAF personally about priority points and u know that this all about being bored so ill play it through.

IMO TM is given too many free perks away at the expense of potentially alienating a group that simply wants a level playing field and will give if it buys access.

Now, of course, my plan falls to shit if there is a large enough contingent of larger $ donors who give enough to to make the small donor giving irrelevant. Then were back to the same issue but in a much better financial situation.

Finally, you don't need the 100 pts anyway....its Xmas you donate the damn things.

56BISON73
12-03-2018, 05:41 AM
No I am not, I am suggesting that if one buys in and has a good experience then giving back to said organization should not need to be monetarily incentivized.
Pat, for the 10kX its not about me. IDF personally care about priority points. I am not worried nor in my lifetime be worried about having enough tickets to sit where I feel like sitting. However, I do like making $$$$, and I think if the persona around NDSU sports is accurate....which I have no reason to doubt. Then IMO TM is given too many free perks away at the expense of potentially alienating a group that simply wants a level playing field.

I never said its about you. But you have posted about this numerous times. I get your point. I think you are wrong.

bisonaudit
12-03-2018, 05:42 AM
Pat, for the 10kX its not about me. IDF personally care about priority points. I am not worried nor in my lifetime be worried about having enough tickets to sit where I feel like sitting. However, I do like making $$$$, and I think if the persona around NDSU sports is accurate....which I have no reason to doubt. Then IMO TM is given too many free perks away at the expense of potentially alienating a group that simply wants a level playing field.

Perhaps having former athletes in the club is something that is desirable to current and future members and on net helps Teammakers achieve their mission?

MAKBison
12-03-2018, 05:54 AM
Perhaps having former athletes in the club is something that is desirable to current and future members and on net helps Teammakers achieve their mission?

There is that and we went down that hole. Btw, I think your right....it/this really works. You could see it in play way back when they had the TM tent. But, now not so much. Would like to see more functions for lower givers to have more access.

MAKBison
12-03-2018, 05:57 AM
I never said it's about you. But you have posted about this numerous times. I get your point. I think you are wrong.

Yeah, I know u did not but figured I better say it before the peanut gallery who does not know this is round 26 on this issue chimed in. also, I went back and restated it a bit nicer (but being honest it kinda chaps my ass it was insinuated the last time we had this chat....) Btw...I also acknowledged we disagreed way back in a previous post. And, I was not trying to guilt you personally, but I would sure as hell would use the fact ndsu gave athletes the tools and opportunity tools to develop into a proper person as a reason they should give back... Absolutely. That's what we do right, I mean it's bigger than just the game.....that's what we are told anyway. That's what I hear everyone saying.
Also, You also asked about my fundraising experience....not much I guess....a few years on a university committee, another year on a corporation's charitable giving team and I belong to a few orginzatizations were we raise $$$ for a hospital and some local causes, but your right nothing professional, but it's not like I am 100% clueless either.

So, yes we disagree. Now gtfo my lawn and btw see u at the next TM luncheon ;)

Btw....i am on my phone and can't see wtf I type without saving and going back and forth so I have to keep updating my previous post to get it how I want.....sorry I keep updating so much

Bison4Life
12-03-2018, 06:09 AM
Tickets are getting expensive. You can say whatever you want about donating all this and that. I would love to get 2 more tickets to go with my 2 I already have for my kids but then I don’t think I could afford them. I live about 2 away and this weekend my wife had to work. I had to take care of the kids. Had a friend that wanted them so I sold them to him otherwise they would have went to the general public. The reason for that is that I had trouble selling the regular season games I didn’t go too and I wasn’t gonna buy them and not beable to sell them.

02Bison
12-03-2018, 04:28 PM

Thank you Dan Marlette!

02Bison
12-03-2018, 04:45 PM
My NDSU sophomore says that section 13 was “reserved” yesterday for some reason. He said there were two ushers directing the students into section 14. There were reserved signs on the entrances to section 13. The last two games sections 14 & 15 have been the only two sections available to the students. Could've just used one Saturday

02Bison
12-03-2018, 04:50 PM
I go to games to not hear Timmerman.
I use 970 am for audio and mute the TV if not at the Dome

HerdBot
12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Thank you Dan Marlette!

Considering most have never been to a game, they probably dont know who Chris Klieman is, much less Dan Marlette

KNOW IT ALL
12-03-2018, 05:40 PM
considering most have never been to a game, they probably dont know who chris klieman is, much less dan marlette

it is their personal right to not give two shits about football as well.

Rockbear99
12-03-2018, 06:17 PM

Yeah but your history class was much easier because there was so much less of it. LOL I kid, I kid

StL Bison Fan
12-03-2018, 06:26 PM
They are paying for those seats through their fees. If they don’t want to go, fine.
Resell them and move on.
But, they do need to make it clear, even back in August, that seats go on sale through out the season. They need to find a way to not use the words sold out until it truly is sold out

Vet70
12-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Yeah but your history class was much easier because there was so much less of it. LOL I kid, I kid

Quoted for truth.

MankatoBison
12-03-2018, 06:35 PM
LAW OF DECREASING MARGINAL UTILITY

all things being equal- The 7th championship drive will inherently create less interest than the first. Die-hards are essentially immune to this, but new fans (Students) are not.

I'm not excusing their lack of enthusiasm, but this phenomenon can be seen in almost every aspect of life.

The first iphone had RIDICULOUS hype. the Iphone 10 didn't, even though its vastly more impressive than the original etc.

Bison 4 Life
12-03-2018, 06:38 PM
LAW OF DECREASING MARGINAL UTILITY

all things being equal- The 7th championship drive will inherently create less interest than the first. Die-hards are essentially immune to this, but new fans (Students) are not.

I'm not excusing their lack of enthusiasm, but this phenomenon can be seen in almost every aspect of life.

The first iphone had RIDICULOUS hype. the Iphone 10 didn't, even though its vastly more impressive than the original etc.

People still lined up to buy it though. Bars in Frisco will still be full, the tailgate lot will still be as full as it can be, they will still sell out of season tickets.

-

StL Bison Fan
12-03-2018, 06:57 PM
People still lined up to buy it though. Bars in Frisco will still be full, the tailgate lot will still be as full as it can be, they will still sell out of season tickets.

-
Thats because of, well, beer and barbecue

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-03-2018, 07:01 PM
So screw the nearly quarter-million people in the metro area to get another 1700 in the dome? No PR nightmare there....

Yes, it would work like magic. If there was a blackout in the FM area the place would sell out instantly and then the blackout would be lifted. Not rocket science.

How hard is it to drive across town and buy a ticket to go to the game?

Bison 4 Life
12-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Yes, it would work like magic. If there was a blackout in the FM area the place would sell out instantly and then the blackout would be lifted. Not rocket science.

The current unsold tickets are from the student allotment. All seats in the dome that were for sale on opening day are sold. There wouldn't be a blackout even if that was a thing.

MankatoBison
12-03-2018, 08:01 PM

-

Totally agree 100%. Im just saying that's why studetns dont seem to be as enthusiastic as before. Die hards are immune IMO. Single game tix still sell out in mere moments etc.

56BISON73
12-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I know u did not but figured I better say it before the peanut gallery who does not know this is round 26 on this issue chimed in. also, I went back and restated it a bit nicer (but being honest it kinda chaps my ass it was insinuated the last time we had this chat....) Btw...I also acknowledged we disagreed way back in a previous post. And, I was not trying to guilt you personally, but I would sure as hell would use the fact ndsu gave athletes the tools and opportunity tools to develop into a proper person as a reason they should give back... Absolutely. That's what we do right, I mean it's bigger than just the game.....that's what we are told anyway. That's what I hear everyone saying.
Also, You also asked about my fundraising experience....not much I guess....a few years on a university committee, another year on a corporation's charitable giving team and I belong to a few orginzatizations were we raise $$$ for a hospital and some local causes, but your right nothing professional, but it's not like I am 100% clueless either.

So, yes we disagree. Now gtfo my lawn and btw see u at the next TM luncheon ;)

Btw....i am on my phone and can't see wtf I type without saving and going back and forth so I have to keep updating my previous post to get it how I want.....sorry I keep updating so much

:D:nod::cheers:

Ps get rid of the phone.:evil:

02Bison
12-03-2018, 10:59 PM
#MeGeneration is showing it's true colors

Elvis was a Bison
12-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Check out the Jacks board. 15 pages on selling alcohol at Dykshorn as the "savior" to declining attendance. Surprised that hasn't surfaced in this thread. Maybe Bisonville must not have enough "Joose" with the State Legislature to even suggest this.:hide:

Bison 4 Life
12-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Check out the Jacks board. 15 pages on selling alcohol at Dykshorn as the "savior" to declining attendance. Surprised that hasn't surfaced in this thread. Maybe Bisonville must not have enough "Joose" with the State Legislature to even suggest this.:hide:

It's funny. I bought a beer at Western Illinois because of the novelty of it. Didn't even really want it.

MankatoBison
12-04-2018, 03:29 PM
I'm sure alcohol sales wouldnt HURT. Just dont know how much it would actually help attendance. IDK, I hear alot of people hit up bars in the 2nd half? Maybe a handful of them would stay a bit longer if they could grab a drink at the game.

Would probably help the Fargodome Bottom Line though. I hope in all of the concourse work that the Dome is looking to do, that they can maybe get a premium food/drink offering for people with deep pockets. at the Ralph they have those 2 premium bars/clubs in the upperdeck etc

MAKBison
12-04-2018, 03:29 PM
:D:nod::cheers:

Ps get rid of the phone.:evil:

This phone sucks when it comes to this, but is awesome for virtual meetings

23Bison
12-04-2018, 03:31 PM
I'm sure alcohol sales wouldnt HURT. Just dont know how much it would actually help attendance. IDK, I hear alot of people hit up bars in the 2nd half? Maybe a handful of them would stay a bit longer if they could grab a drink at the game.

Would probably help the Fargodome Bottom Line though. I hope in all of the concourse work that the Dome is looking to do, that they can maybe get a premium food/drink offering for people with deep pockets. at the Ralph they have those 2 premium bars/clubs in the upperdeck etc

What kind of money could NDSU get off of beer sales?

HerdBot
12-04-2018, 03:33 PM

I agree. My thoughts are, a grown man should be able to buy a beer.

MAKBison
12-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Thank you Dan Marlette!

Talk about history repeating itself.... I remember when Christian dudzik did this exact same thing

MankatoBison
12-04-2018, 03:35 PM
What kind of money could NDSU get off of beer sales?

Honestly no idea. But the only program that I know of that has LOST money on alcohol sales is #RowtheboatU

HerdBot
12-04-2018, 03:38 PM

Do you realize NDSU gets paid 1.2 million over 3 years to air their games on NBC? Blacking out games for 1500 tickets is not a good deal. Besides, last weeks game wansnt even on NBC. TV exposure is everything.

bisonfanette
12-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Someone mentioned that student attendance is down at other colleges as well.
JMU offers their students a semester scholarship, & the winner is announced during the 4th quarter. Of course you have to be present to win!
Idk the $$ amt. but my source says it is substantial.

StL Bison Fan
12-04-2018, 05:13 PM
Here is a ‘we should count our blessings’ article

https://www.mdjonline.com/sports/commentary-kennesaw-state-owls-deserve-better-fans/article_7f52ab32-f76e-11e8-8e1d-a3bdde85bc53.html

HerdBot
12-04-2018, 05:39 PM

https://www.mdjonline.com/sports/commentary-kennesaw-state-owls-deserve-better-fans/article_7f52ab32-f76e-11e8-8e1d-a3bdde85bc53.html

Winter weather. Short notice to buy tickets. It's quite amazing how we can draw so well on short notice. Ask SDSU

bisonfanette
12-04-2018, 05:40 PM
Winter weather. Short notice to buy tickets. It's quite amazing how we can draw so well on short notice. Ask SDSU

This is soo true!

Mr Meaty
12-04-2018, 05:45 PM

No punches pulled there. But he has a very valid point. With them being a new program and winning at the level they are, and attendance is going down. No students as well. ouch.

noryan34
12-04-2018, 05:47 PM

I was gonna mention the weather. I dont know first hand but heard from people i know that traveled to the game from central ND that the conditions were not all the great on saturday. It will be interesting to see how well the attendance is this week on what should be a better weekend for travel

As a side note NDSU did have the highest attended game of the playoffs so far and that was by a wide margin (nearly 6k) https://herosports.com/fcs/football-top-crowds-nationally-after-second-round-2018-ajaj

CAS4127
12-05-2018, 12:52 AM
https://twitter.com/swany8/status/1070117925670014977

ByeSonBusiness
12-05-2018, 05:37 AM
https://twitter.com/swany8/status/1070117925670014977

Ragging on KSU students for not showing up is a bit different. I will defend NDSU students for not showing up, though I think I can count on one hand how many games I missed in my five years at NDSU. KSU is in Georgia, take a wild guess who they watch every weekend... I'll give you a hint, they played against Alabama for the right to go to the CFP.

I'm a big FBS guy, I watch Notre Dame every weekend. The people down here in the south make me look like a casual fan. My best friend down here went to Alabama-Huntsville. He called me borderline crying last weekend after Alabama beat Georgia. The FBS schools here elicit the pride NDSU/UND elicit from ND residents multiplied by about ten.

A school like Kennesaw State is viewed by them the same way we look at schools like Mary or Minot State. At most, a few locals and maybe a few alums really care about it.

bstark28
12-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Someone mentioned that student attendance is down at other colleges as well.
JMU offers their students a semester scholarship, & the winner is announced during the 4th quarter. Of course you have to be present to win!
Idk the $$ amt. but my source says it is substantial.

Is it to the point where the students may lose another section in the future (as soon as next year)? One would have to assume that the powers-that-be are more than aware of the lack of student attendance and it irks them knowing how much of a boost in Team Maker fees are being left on the table.

bisonaudit
12-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Is it to the point where the students may lose another section in the future (as soon as next year)? One would have to assume that the powers-that-be are more than aware of the lack of student attendance and it irks them knowing how much of a boost in Team Maker fees are being left on the table.

They get more money from the student fees and when they don’t post the athletic department gets paid a second time when they resell the seat.

Rock
12-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Is NDSU/UND combined pride similar to a NDSU/JMU combined championship run?

Or is that possibly a Notre Dame reference??

02Bison
12-06-2018, 09:33 PM
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/929300-Bison-football-playoff-attendance-drop-disappointing

ByeSonBusiness
12-06-2018, 11:01 PM
Is NDSU/UND combined pride similar to a NDSU/JMU combined championship run?

Or is that possibly a Notre Dame reference??

That is a UND/NDSU combined pride. The south is nuts. These people are clinically insane. They make Burgundy look like a fairweather fan.

Kingslayer
12-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Crazy that there are still tickets left, and a bunch at that! Time to start the transition to FBS...never thought a playoff game wouldn't sell with our fans!!

SC_TX
12-08-2018, 06:37 PM
16,404 announced

Bison20
12-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Very disappointing seeing all the empty seats and almost the entire student section empty. Seems like all the bandwagon jumpers have got bored.

DCinOK
12-08-2018, 07:32 PM
16,000?! Weak... and the student section was a big blue-seated hole on TV. Crowd sounded loud and into it though.

TAILG8R
12-08-2018, 07:33 PM
I felt like it was the most engaged crowd in a long time. Until the game dictated otherwise.
16,000?! Weak... and the student section was a big blue-seated hole on TV. Crowd sounded loud and into it though.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-08-2018, 07:35 PM
16,404 announced

It will be a packed house next week against the bunnies, student section will be full if it is a Friday night game.

AKBison
12-08-2018, 07:37 PM
If this attendance holds true for the Jacks game they are going to bring 2500+ fired up fans to the Dome for what will be their programs biggest football game...ever.

ByeSonBusiness
12-08-2018, 07:44 PM
It will be a packed house next week against the bunnies, student section will be full if it is a Friday night game.

I think that might be optimistic. I think they've likely checked out.

wagsabison
12-08-2018, 07:46 PM
Although this shouldn’t be the case it’s time we have an extra effort in marketing. I feel like it stepped up this week but these games have sold themselves. Recently that hasn’t been the case.

TAILG8R
12-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Especially when an opposing fan base is within very drivable distance.
Although this shouldn’t be the case it’s time we have an extra effort in marketing. I feel like it stepped up this week but these games have sold themselves. Recently that hasn’t been the case.

EC8CH
12-08-2018, 08:15 PM
NDSU Barstool Twitter account is embarrassing itself. :facepalm:

NDSUstudent
12-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Well, now we have a game that sells itself.

EC8CH
12-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Off to the Men's Basketball game shortly.

Who's with me?

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-08-2018, 09:59 PM

Who's with me?

More than likely, not many.

Mr Meaty
12-08-2018, 10:02 PM

Who's with me?

I am waiting in parking lot already. Had supper and ready for hoops.

EC8CH
12-08-2018, 10:17 PM
I am waiting in parking lot already. Had supper and ready for hoops.

Northeast corner represent!

https://www.jetss.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2.gif

EC8CH
12-08-2018, 10:19 PM
More than likely, not many.

Alrighty then

https://fitzpastor.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/1f607-bradynohighfives.gif

Mr Meaty
12-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Northeast corner represent!

https://www.jetss.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2.gif

Always!!!!!!

bisonfanette
12-08-2018, 11:31 PM

I hope you’re right, but with finals this week, some (many?) may head home for the holidays.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-08-2018, 11:33 PM
I hope you’re right, but with finals this week, some (many?) may head home for the holidays.

Never said the student section would be packed with students. :)

bisonfanette
12-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Never said the student section would be packed with students. :)

Very true! Great opportunity for other fans to attend!

GOBISON123
12-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Very true! Great opportunity for other fans to attend!

A huge contingent will be arriving next week be ready BisonNation. It will be wild and crazy guaranteed.

fmfantasy
12-09-2018, 12:02 AM
This will be the hardest ticket to get since the UND game. nosebleeds at 100 plus on the secondary market I bet..

Everyone I knew that goes to Bison was sitting out this colgate game to either save money or be ready for the Jacks game..

Also will be very few sellers and a lot of motivated SDSU fans.. this has to be the biggest game in their schools history right? so they aren't turning any back in and I bet there will be a lot of the rich alumni and "dad or grandpas Xmas present" type buyers willing to go well over 100 for decent tickets..

Bison 4 Life
12-09-2018, 12:30 AM
I want to go to this game sooooooo badly. I have at least two outlets for tickets but we're already hauling the family up for Christmas so I can't make that trip twice in 10 days.

WhoRepsTheLurker
12-09-2018, 12:30 AM
Dome was rocking today!! Nice job Bison Nation!!

Hammerhead
12-09-2018, 01:33 AM
Dome was rocking today!! Nice job Bison Nation!!

It seemed louder at the top of section 10 than it was for most games.

BisonFan02
12-09-2018, 02:06 AM
HEY! First post in awhile.......where did all the crybabies that couldn't get tickets go? Bueller?......Bueller?.......

TAILG8R
12-09-2018, 02:11 AM
They'll be back later this week.

BisonFan02
12-09-2018, 02:16 AM
They'll be back later this week.

My 9 season tickets are still getting continuous use....have managed to retain them despite supposed pressure by more "worthy" fans. :rofl: We're getting back to the day where we couldn't give them away again if people are unable to make it. It was quite the run.

TAILG8R
12-09-2018, 02:27 AM
Had to give away 10 tickets last week.
My 9 season tickets are still getting continuous use....have managed to retain them despite supposed pressure by more "worthy" fans. :rofl: We're getting back to the day where we couldn't give them away again if people are unable to make it. It was quite the run.

kab1one
12-09-2018, 02:31 AM
What is Frisco demand going to be like?

I see delta and American have already fully priced Wednesday Thursday Friday fargo to Dallas flights

Paid 400 rt a couple of years. Approaching 800 today

EC8CH
12-09-2018, 02:50 AM
What is Frisco demand going to be like?

I see delta and American have already fully priced Wednesday Thursday Friday fargo to Dallas flights

Paid 400 rt a couple of years. Approaching 800 today

Depends on if EWU or Maine are capable of using up their entire allotment. Should probably start stalking their ticketing sites and making minimum donations to freak out their fans when we start buying their tickets. ;)

02Bison
12-09-2018, 02:52 AM
Note to Students: NDSU student tickets are $6 and may be purchased at the Bison Ticket Office or at the NDSU Memorial Union on Monday and Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Limit one student ticket per valid NDSU student ID. ( https://www.inforum.com/sports/930762-Bison-semifinal-game-against-SDSU-set-for-Friday-night )

Hammerhead
12-09-2018, 08:06 PM
The web site to buy tickets was much slower today than it was the past two weeks. I had an error waiting to check out, but was still able to check out eventually.

stevdock
12-09-2018, 08:07 PM
Where the heck are all the tickets for Friday??????

TAILG8R
12-09-2018, 08:08 PM
I'll be moat curious to see if the ticket site was ow because Bison fans were buying or because Jack's fans were buying...

fmfantasy
12-09-2018, 08:09 PM
I got through at 3:02 and only wanted 2 tickets and they were not available

Prime Power
12-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Sold out fast

Bison 4 Life
12-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Now, the key is getting to the student allotment on Wednesday morning, assuming it doesn't sell out.

NDSUBowler
12-09-2018, 08:12 PM
First time in a few years I was unable to buy tix when they were released.

EC8CH
12-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Got 6. Friday night semifinal rulez!

Site was seriously slow. Traffic had to have been heavy.

westnodak93bison
12-09-2018, 08:18 PM
Instead of "everyone up for the kickoff, the March is on!"

It should be " everyone up for the jagbomb, the party is on!"

That would liven up the crowd. And just to make sure only a few people get thrown in jail I propose a 4 jagbomb per fan limit. Maybe two for the kids.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Prime Power
12-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Tickets still available, just got 3 in the endzone

NDSUBowler
12-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Just got 2 in End Zone, Went back in and back to none available. Going to guess these were tix from those who timed out.

BattleBorn
12-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Got my four insurance tickets. Shooting for the good seats Weds.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Trying to get one ticket and nothing showing. Sad.

Bison 4 Life
12-09-2018, 08:29 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/2192ca99b1145da866ea86a6c3dace5c/tenor.gif?itemid=4476373

MrSnuffleupagus
12-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Got my four insurance tickets. Shooting for the good seats Weds.

https://media.giphy.com/media/hol56wxuWmRrO/giphy.gif

BattleBorn
12-09-2018, 08:34 PM
I plan to try for better seats Weds. if I get them, I’ll have four extra is part with for purchase price to Bison fans. PM me if you have need. I’ll be in Fargo tomorrow.

Prime Power
12-09-2018, 08:53 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/hol56wxuWmRrO/giphy.gif

I have two season tickets I can get, they are seperate seats in Sec 21 way up high if you wanted one.....or anyone else?

Bison 4 Life
12-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Wait, ticket sales went open to the public without season tickets? No presale?

stevdock
12-09-2018, 11:20 PM
So does anybody know if they released sections 10-12? If not why? They have released those tickets for every Friday night game on Sunday EVERY YEAR. NDSU is screwing with when these tickets get released and the non-season ticket holders have no idea when they are going to release what since they change it every game. I would expect this out of a team that doesn't make the playoffs very often. Not a school that has hosted the game for 8 years in a row.

EC8CH
12-09-2018, 11:41 PM
I got seats in sections 10 and 12.

Hammerhead
12-10-2018, 12:50 AM
I got two seats in section 10. Last week we were in row Y and this week we are in row S.

tjamz
12-10-2018, 12:54 AM
I propose a 4 jagbomb per fan limit. Maybe two for the kids.

Minimum or minimum limit?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

stevdock
12-10-2018, 01:10 AM
I got two seats in section 10. Last week we were in row Y and this week we are in row S.

Great that means life just got more expensive to get tickets for Friday.

HerdBot
12-10-2018, 01:45 AM
Friday night lights vs SDSU for Frisco. Could this possibly break attendance record if student tickets sell? Cant think of a bigger possible game. Even the Bunny fans will use all their tickets

gumby013
12-10-2018, 01:53 AM
Something must be wrong with the ticket system today...and no one is in the office to fix it.

HerdBot
12-10-2018, 01:56 AM
Something must be wrong with the ticket system today...and no one is in the office to fix it.

Why do you think that?

gumby013
12-10-2018, 01:58 AM
Why do you think that?

Season ticket holders are having troubles getting in. I can't get my tickets, and others I know with season tickets can't get in.

BisBison
12-10-2018, 02:04 AM
Season ticket holders are having troubles getting in. I can't get my tickets, and others I know with season tickets can't get in.

Got my 4 without much trouble. Servers must be busy.

HerdBot
12-10-2018, 02:15 AM

I got in alright but it was lagging. Worked though

SDbison
12-10-2018, 02:21 AM
Season ticket holders are having troubles getting in. I can't get my tickets, and others I know with season tickets can't get in. I got in about a half hour ago and had no problems purchasing my tickets.

NDSUstudent
12-10-2018, 02:27 AM
Friday night lights vs SDSU for Frisco. Could this possibly break attendance record if student tickets sell? Cant think of a bigger possible game. Even the Bunny fans will use all their tickets

Biggest semifinal game? GSU part 1, GSU Part 2, JMU or SDSU?

NorthernBison
12-10-2018, 02:28 AM
I got in about a half hour ago and had no problems purchasing my tickets.

I purchased mine at about 4:15, got the confirmation email at 4:28 and the tickets showed up at 5:20. I’ll print tomorrow.

No delay whatsoever logging in or checking out.

cbline
12-10-2018, 02:35 AM
I got my season tickets very quickly at 3:15 Sunday afternoon. The whole process took longer than the length of JMU's "dynasty."

Professor Chaos
12-10-2018, 02:36 AM
It won't for reported attendance. They don't count the band (and probably a few handfuls of others who are normally counted in the regular season) for the playoffs so even selling every seat will only get to 18,400 or so. It could break the playoff attendance record, looks like that is 18,694 in the 2013 semis against UNH.

bisonfanette
12-10-2018, 03:19 AM
Had to give away 10 tickets last week.

And that was how SOME of the Veterans were able to attend the game. Bison fans called & donated their unused tickets a day or two before the game. The 5 Veterans on scooters or in wheelchairs were the recipients of this. The one Veteran with the white beard (on tv) was waving as he was entering the security area... & he waved at ppl all the way to the accessible area.
Some Bison fans purchased tickets online for the Vets. The gentleman who purchased & donated 20 tickets got the entire group of homeless Veterans (who are residing at the Project Hart facility) into the game! They all got to sit together.... one happy group of men!
(The ppl who donated tickets the morning of the game... I wasn't able to find a home for those tickets with the 11:AM start. Tried, but not enough time.)

Christopher Moen
12-10-2018, 03:33 AM
And that was how SOME of the Veterans were able to attend the game. Bison fans called & donated their unused tickets a day or two before the game. The 5 Veterans on scooters or in wheelchairs were the recipients of this. The one Veteran with the white beard (on tv) was waving as he was entering the security area... & he waved at ppl all the way to the accessible area.
Some Bison fans purchased tickets online for the Vets. The gentleman who purchased & donated 20 tickets got the entire group of homeless Veterans (who are residing at the Project Hart facility) into the game! They all got to sit together.... one happy group of men!
(The ppl who donated tickets the morning of the game... I wasn't able to find a home for those tickets with the 11:AM start. Tried, but not enough time.)

You did amazing work and helped those who don’t get the appreciation they deserve get to live a moment of a great experience. Thank you!

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.

HerdBot
12-10-2018, 03:48 AM
It won't for reported attendance. They don't count the band (and probably a few handfuls of others who are normally counted in the regular season) for the playoffs so even selling every seat will only get to 18,400 or so. It could break the playoff attendance record, looks like that is 18,694 in the 2013 semis against UNH.

Good point. Actual bodies could exceed but purchased tickets no.

CAS4127
12-10-2018, 03:10 PM
https://twitter.com/danslaubaugh/status/1072147444815814656

Professor Chaos
12-10-2018, 03:12 PM
https://twitter.com/danslaubaugh/status/1072147444815814656

Could it be possible that the students sell out their whole allotment??? That would certainly amp up the Fargodome atmosphere even more. I don't know if they've ever sold out their whole allotment in the playoffs (of course that used to be one additional section before this year).

Professor Chaos
12-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Could it be possible that the students sell out their whole allotment??? That would certainly amp up the Fargodome atmosphere even more. I don't know if they've ever sold out their whole allotment in the playoffs (of course that used to be one additional section before this year).
Well this answers my question: https://twitter.com/DanSlaubaugh/status/1072162512546742277

Update: Now a good 60+ students long. Showing an understanding of the magnitude of Friday’s game. Also, after I got my ticket I asked the clerk how many tickets were left and he said around 250. Pretty impressive just two hours in!

So student allotment sold out... visitor allotment will be sold out... single game tickets sold out quickly yesterday... and I can't imagine there's going to be many unclaimed season tickets. It's looking like there will be VERY few tickets available on Wednesday morning.

MAKBison
12-10-2018, 03:25 PM
so with everything going on.....we gotta make this a huge ass party. Celebrate the past 4 years.

Mr Meaty
12-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Fargodome, sell lobby only standing room tickets to watch the game on big screens in the lobby. They will hear the roar or the crowd and be almost there.

CAS4127
12-10-2018, 04:49 PM
https://twitter.com/dillonboe13/status/1072167574291537920

cbline
12-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Fargodome, sell lobby only standing room tickets to watch the game on big screens in the lobby. They will hear the roar or the crowd and be almost there.

Crazy idea: open the SHAC, show the game on the scoreboard, and set the price of admission as a non-perishable food item to donate to local food pantries.

Mr Meaty
12-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Crazy idea: open the SHAC, show the game on the scoreboard, and set the price of admission as a non-perishable food item to donate to local food pantries.

Even better!!!!!

cbline
12-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Forum Letter to the Editor. Writer is bitching that empty seats were due to scalping by season ticket holders. Someone should inform him that tickets were available to the general public for days before the game. "Stop making a profit at their expense. If we want to make sure the Fargodome is filled to support our team, then we must stop making a side business off of the tickets and make sure everyone can afford to go. Perhaps the 2,000 empty seats are a statement from people who are sick of being swindled by fellow Bison fans."

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/letters/931092-Letter-Heres-what-we-need-to-do-to-fill-the-seats-for-Bison-games

EC8CH
12-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Forum Letter to the Editor. Writer is bitching that empty seats were due to scalping by season ticket holders. Someone should inform him that tickets were available to the general public for days before the game. "Stop making a profit at their expense. If we want to make sure the Fargodome is filled to support our team, then we must stop making a side business off of the tickets and make sure everyone can afford to go. Perhaps the 2,000 empty seats are a statement from people who are sick of being swindled by fellow Bison fans."

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/letters/931092-Letter-Heres-what-we-need-to-do-to-fill-the-seats-for-Bison-games

Learn to use a computer Moran!

THEsocalledfan
12-10-2018, 05:08 PM

They would clearly be the worst scalpers of all time if that is the case. My goodness......

StL Bison Fan
12-10-2018, 05:12 PM

Perhaps he should use his free time contacting legislators to pass a bill prohibiting scalping. That should take a while

thundarsdaddy
12-10-2018, 05:20 PM

Terrible letter, total opinion and few, if any facts. He/they, as a family want tickets to open up around them as a family. Just for a game or two! Then get to know who your neighbors are? Buy their tickets for a playoff game if they can't go! If they charge more than face-value, so what? You want the cream-of-the-crop, but then bitch when you can't get it!!! And apparently they already have season tickets??? WOW...show some Bison Pride a**hole, be glad for what you have, so many would love your season tickets!!

MNLonghorn10
12-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Lolol. I wish we could read all of the letters to the editor from these mouth breathers

MrSnuffleupagus
12-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Lolol. I wish we could read all of the letters to the editor from these mouth breathers

They wish they could read as well.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-10-2018, 05:37 PM
People are upset that there were 2,000 open seats at the Bison game on Saturday. Fair enough. The Bison are on the road to their seventh national championship in eight years. They need us now like they have always needed us. I will remind you that there were a lot of empty seats prior to their championship streak. Kudos to those fans who have been there for the good years and the rough years.

But consider this regarding this past Saturday’s empty seats: People sell their tickets for double or more than face value. People are holding on to their season tickets just to make money. My family has tried to get two more season tickets for five years so we can sit together as a family. Yet at every game, the seats around us are filled with rotating groups of people who overpay from season ticket holders.

South Dakota State is coming back to challenge us for our spot in the national championship game. We must fill every seat in the Fargodome for that game, so it’s on you season ticket holders. One of the best contributions you can make to our football players is to make sure those seats can be filled. Stop making a profit at their expense. If we want to make sure the Fargodome is filled to support our team, then we must stop making a side business off of the tickets and make sure everyone can afford to go. Perhaps the 2,000 empty seats are a statement from people who are sick of being swindled by fellow Bison fans.

Shut up, Lyn.

roadwarrior
12-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Today I went up to the SHAC to pick up my playoffs tickets for the third Monday in a row. Today was the first time there was a line of people. Hopefully all of the season tickets are purchased by tomorrow at 5.

KNOW IT ALL
12-10-2018, 06:48 PM
If you buy a season ticket it is your business and nobody elses what you do with it. Who in the hell is anybody to think they can police the personal rights of any fan. tape an empty bag of popcorn in your seat if you want, YOU PAID FOR IT!!!! Your so busy wondering how many seats are empty that you probably forget to watch the game. LOL!!!

CAS4127
12-10-2018, 07:28 PM
https://twitter.com/ndsuathletics/status/1072224214718001152

BattleBorn
12-10-2018, 07:34 PM
If you buy a season ticket it is your business and nobody elses what you do with it. Who in the hell is anybody to think they can police the personal rights of any fan. tape an empty bag of popcorn in your seat if you want, YOU PAID FOR IT!!!! Your so busy wondering how many seats are empty that you probably forget to watch the game. LOL!!!

Right?!?! Save that judgement for the fans who don't cheer the right way! :rofl:

roadwarrior
12-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Student section sold out! Perfect post graduation party.

Hammerhead
12-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Do students get a ticket they could re-sell or do they scan in some kind of ID badge to enter the stadium?

Farmer63
12-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Do students get a ticket they could re-sell or do they scan in some kind of ID badge to enter the stadium?

I'm pretty sure you need to present your student ID to use a student ticket. Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong.

fmfantasy
12-10-2018, 10:51 PM
I dropped 100 each for some in the last rows but on the 50 yd line... My dad really wanted to go to this game and I would rather do that and know we are in then get shutout Wednesday and then the panic buying sets in... cheapest on stub hun is over 100 to sit above the band in the endzone so happy with these.

56BISON73
12-10-2018, 11:08 PM

You forgot that they also have to monitor who is standing and who is cheering. Not to mention if they are wearing the correct color for the section that they are in. They are busy people.

Prime Power
12-10-2018, 11:22 PM
I was able to purchase at least 2 tickets to every home game this year including playoffs from gobison.com. I am about 99% sure the reason there are empty seats is beacuse people believe there is no way to buy them except from 3rd parties. NDSU needs to advertise better.

BisonDude
12-11-2018, 12:27 AM
I was able to purchase at least 2 tickets to every home game this year including playoffs from gobison.com. I am about 99% sure the reason there are empty seats is beacuse people believe there is no way to buy them except from 3rd parties. NDSU needs to advertise better.

^This!^

Everyone is quick to throw the students under the bus. I don’t dispute that student attendance is down. But, NDSU knows by 5:00 Tuesday how many student tickets are sold. Tuesday’s the cut-off. Section 13 sits empty because somebody drops the ball on getting it sold. It hasn’t been a student section for some time. There are ushers there, not allowing students into that section. I see all kinds of posts all over social media looking for tickets when I believe they’re available to them from NDSU but not aware of it.

Stop blaming the students for all of the attendance issues. They’ll be out in force on Friday!

natstar1
12-11-2018, 03:38 AM
I saw a picture on twitter of the student section from Saturday's game. Can't find it now. Would we say it was 40% full?

Hammerhead
12-11-2018, 03:45 AM
I saw a picture on twitter of the student section from Saturday's game. Can't find it now. Would we say it was 40% full?

We were in section 10 and the student section was maybe 30-40% full plus at least a dozen empty rows in the corners of the north end zone.

Hammerhead
12-11-2018, 03:47 AM
I'm pretty sure you need to present your student ID to use a student ticket. Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm just wondering if they get a paper/pdf ticket they can then sell to someone else or if the ticket just goes onto their ID badge. I'm sure some students would stand in line for an hour to make a quick $100 bucks if they could.

NDSU18
12-11-2018, 04:26 AM
I'm just wondering if they get a paper/pdf ticket they can then sell to someone else or if the ticket just goes onto their ID badge. I'm sure some students would stand in line for an hour to make a quick $100 bucks if they could.

During the regular season student tickets are reserved online and loaded onto their student IDs. For playoffs, they check the ID when you buy the ticket and then you are given a regular ticket. So they could technically sell playoff tickets but not regular season ones.

1998braves64
12-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Problem with that is you have a very limited scalping group to sell to I'd say 75% of buyers want 2+ tickets together in my experience selling tickets, doubles and singles. Not that you couldn't collude with a buddy but what would be the point you maybe could make $30 some off it maybe more if you did a bit more legwork. Granted that is decent beer money for most college kids.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Professor Chaos
12-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Must be very limited tickets available this morning. They don't even give you the option to choose your seats. Can only select price level and the quantity you want (4 ticket limit).

Ferd
12-12-2018, 12:07 PM
Wanted two and they are unavailable.

stevdock
12-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Struck out again today. I'm trying to get my son to the game with my dad. He's 14 and hasn't missed a home game since he was under 1. Any help would be appreciated.

bisonbuddy
12-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Struck out again today. I'm trying to get my son to the game with my dad. He's 14 and hasn't missed a home game since he was under 1. Any help would be appreciated.

Keep trying. I just now got in for 2 tickets.