View Full Version : Bottom Line Wk3

Gamehunter
09-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Its out!

http://greatwestfootball.collegesports.com/

go_bison
09-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Wow :o,

"Get on the Bison train because it's headed to a top five ranking"...

I love reading stuff like that. Everyone is becoming a Bison believer!!

markerman
09-22-2005, 08:25 PM
As if I could be any more excited for this game, I read all of those comments. Damn this is going to be a great game!

Not surprisingly, Kolpack picks the Bobcats but at least he's not a homer like some of the other "Roundtable" contributors.

kmax
09-22-2005, 08:47 PM
Game of the Week

#8 North Dakota State at #18 Montana State. Montana State has the unenviable schedule of not only competing in the Big Sky, but facing two stellar Great West opponents in back to back weeks. Last week, host Cal Poly did not treat the Bobcats so kindly in San Luis Obispo running away with a 38-10 victory. This week the Bison travel to Billings to face the `Cats for 33rd time. MSU leads the series, which dates back to 1914, 19-13.
Wow, gonna be an easy one for the Cats this weekend if the Bison only make it to Billings! :o ;)

IowaBison
09-22-2005, 09:11 PM
Wow, gonna be an easy one for the Cats this weekend if the Bison only make it to Billings! :o ;)

We all know Chris meant to write Butte ;)

kmax
09-22-2005, 09:19 PM
We all know Chris meant to write Butte ;)

I'll wave as you go by. Montana Tech has a pretty decent team this year, but the Bison should still win so it's still a better option than Bozeman. You guys would have absolutely crushed Rocky though. ;)

CKelly
09-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Basically I just figured you guys would win wherever you played this week! ;)

It should be corrected now....

kmax
09-22-2005, 11:50 PM
Basically I just figured you guys would win wherever you played this week! ;)

It should be corrected now....

Hey Chris, you're still leaving the Bison running backs in Billings. ;)

Hint: The next paragraph is wrong too.

In all seriousness, I enjoy reading these writeups each week. You do a mighty fine job!

kchats
09-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Chris the scholarship limit for division I-A is 85 and I would think Stanford is at the limit.