PDA

View Full Version : Montana state playoff game

Pages : [1] 2 3

garbageman
11-24-2018, 09:40 PM
What’s Montana states buy out to get out of playing the BISON next week?

Vet70
11-24-2018, 09:51 PM
What’s Montana states buy out to get out of playing the BISON next week?

https://media.giphy.com/media/SAzcLNSiPxcRi/giphy.gif

GreenfieldBison
11-24-2018, 10:14 PM
Have they been to the Fargodome before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tojo70
11-24-2018, 10:15 PM
https://youtu.be/MwpQcRfv5UQ

scbison91
11-24-2018, 10:16 PM
Have they been to the Fargodome before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I don't believe so...

EC8CH
11-24-2018, 10:17 PM
They use them cups to collect change to pay for buyouts?

TAILG8R
11-24-2018, 10:18 PM
Looks like it was started about 35 minutes before this thread.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?39758-Montana-state-playoff-game

Kevin
11-24-2018, 10:23 PM
I hope Klieman keeps his foot on the gas. Run it up as high as the scoreboard will go.

GreenfieldBison
11-24-2018, 10:27 PM
I hope Klieman keeps his foot on the gas. Run it up as high as the scoreboard will go.

Nah, not for them. They are just hapless victims. If JMU gets there the following week though? Make it embarrassing.

sage
11-24-2018, 10:35 PM
I'm from MT and worked for MSU but I'm a Bison Fan. I want the Bison to kick their donkey all day long. I wish the game would have 5 quarters so the herd could kick their asses longer. Go Bison!!!!

Bisonator98
11-24-2018, 10:36 PM
Bison by a lot. :biggrin:

sage
11-24-2018, 10:37 PM
I'm from MT and worked for MSU but I'm a Bison Fan. I want the Bison to kick their donkey all day long. I wish the game would have 5 quarters so the herd could kick their asses longer. Go Bison!!!!

Herd
11-24-2018, 10:53 PM
Here we go with, Withdrawl of the Buyout.

MontBison
11-24-2018, 10:55 PM
I should say all of this animosity should be directed at MSU’s previous AD Peter Fields. That guy was a bonified idiot who had no business being the AD. Now carry on!

MAKBison
11-24-2018, 11:03 PM
Watched the MSU/Word game in MT at a Catz bar.....sported my Bizon gear. Good times!!!

Catz just don't have the horses for this game.

Vet70
11-24-2018, 11:24 PM
I should say all of this animosity should be directed at MSU’s previous AD Peter Fields. That guy was a bonified idiot who had no business being the AD. Now carry on!

Sorry, someone has to pay.

ndsubison1
11-24-2018, 11:52 PM
What are the odds Msu scores a td?

Vet70
11-24-2018, 11:58 PM
They have already beaten us.

https://msubobcats.com/boxscore.aspx?id=5247&path=football
DEC 1 (SAT) 1 P.M.
AT
NORTH DAKOTA STATE (SECOND ROUND)
FARGO, ND
W, 35-14
BOX SCORE

BisonNeil
11-25-2018, 12:38 AM
What are the odds Msu scores a td?

Nearly a 100% probability they will. Why wouldn’t they? Only one team this year has failed to score a TD.

thebigund
11-25-2018, 12:50 AM
Lack of balance on offense will kill the Cats in this one. It’s gonna get ugly.

DIBISON
11-25-2018, 01:09 AM
Nearly a 100% probability they will. Why wouldn’t they? Only one team this year has failed to score a TD.

If they do get one I don't think they will get another. The Bison D should bury their offense and there is no way this team will score without some kind of help.

Bison bison
11-25-2018, 01:57 AM
http://www.grandforksherald.com/content/college-football-montana-state-backs-out-game-ndsu

MNLonghorn10
11-25-2018, 01:58 AM
Got 2 tickets for sale, these puds will be a waste of a fine saturday.

Christopher Moen
11-25-2018, 02:03 AM
If one gets done, I hope the hype video includes the phrase “Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run.”

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 03:28 AM
http://www.grandforksherald.com/content/college-football-montana-state-backs-out-game-ndsu

Taylor said:

"Maybe Montana State will have the pleasure to come back to our place and get welcomed by the hospitality of our fans."

Bison4peat
11-25-2018, 03:53 AM
Taylor said:

"Maybe Montana State will have the pleasure to come back to our place and get welcomed by the hospitality of our fans."

Can you imagine where NDSU would be without that guy? What a leader.

ndsubison1
11-25-2018, 03:55 AM
To be fair, they bought it out for more $$$ and a more winnable game vs SMU

Bison4peat
11-25-2018, 04:25 AM
To be fair, they bought it out for more $$$ and a more winnable game vs SMU

Fair is where you buy a pig in August....

sage
11-25-2018, 12:09 PM
When MSU did this buyout years ago why did they do it? Beside not wanting to get their asses kicked and being humiliated? I believe thsy did a buyout twice, any other reason for their actions?

1998braves64
11-25-2018, 12:27 PM
When MSU did this buyout years ago why did they do it? Beside not wanting to get their asses kicked and being humiliated? I believe thsy did a buyout twice, any other reason for their actions?Claim was financial. Our buyout was extremely low from back when Taylor was trying to get decent home games. This was time period that both Montana schools were buying out games. Not to mention that I think Taylor allowed them to reschedule by a year also to start with. They bought us out and took an FBS money game and added a dII home game if I remember correctly. Problem was they waited until the February before the season started without any indication to Taylor that they were looking to do this. Which most schedules are completed so it is tough to find a team to come to Fargo on short notice. This resulted in us bringing in a plucky (DII) Ferris State team.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 01:22 PM
http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=46977&start=20#p651283

They actually went division 1 FCS in 2004 and didn't win any playoff games from 2004 to 2008

Bobcat fans aren't very bright.

Vet70
11-25-2018, 01:31 PM

Well, "to be fair" (and I don't understand why posters use that qualifier) we didn't win a playoff game during those years. I saw that also, but couldn't get by the post that said they are so good we don't want anything to do with them.

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 01:34 PM
Well, "to be fair" (and I don't understand why posters use that qualifier) we didn't win a playoff game during those years. I saw that also, but couldn't get by the post that said they are so good we don't want anything to do with them.

Read it as "bless your heart".

As for that statement about not making the playoffs, that is objectively stupid.

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 01:36 PM

I liked the one that thumped their chest about us not dominating their in state rival like they have. :rofl:

NDSU is so next level, they do that without even needing to play them.

Their board is such a great read.

Vet70
11-25-2018, 01:39 PM
Read it as "bless your heart".

As for that statement about not making the playoffs, that is objectively stupid.

But bless your heart, objectively correct.

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 01:40 PM
I liked the one that thumped their chest about us not dominating their in state rival like they have. :rofl:

NDSU is so next level, they do that without even needing to play them.

Their board is such a great read.

I saw that post too. I'm actually not even sure what that whole thing is saying. That's some good word salad.

GreenfieldBison
11-25-2018, 01:41 PM

Another gem:

“However, they will not overmatch us at every position, whether they believe that or not. They do not have a Troy Anderson at QB. They do not have an athlete like Jonsen on their entire roster. They do not have a true frosh RB like we have. “

That poster is probably going to be horrified to discover how right he is.

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 01:42 PM
I saw that post too. I'm actually not even sure what that whole thing is saying. That's some good word salad.

Was it the one ending in a sexual orientation slur? Might explain the coherence of the poster's thinking.

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 01:45 PM
Was it the one ending in a sexual orientation slur? Might explain the coherence of the poster's thinking.

Missed that one. I'm talking about the one extolling the above mentioned players I've never heard of.

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 01:49 PM
Missed that one. I'm talking about the one extolling the above mentioned players I've never heard of.

Oh, that dude's probably just high if he likes their linebacker QB over Stick.

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 01:51 PM
This week is going to be more fun than I anticipated.

Mr Meaty
11-25-2018, 01:55 PM
Fair is where you buy a pig in August....

Or halftime of a SDSU basketball game!!!!

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 01:58 PM
Or halftime of a SDSU basketball game!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/laUY2MuoktHPy/giphy.gif

Vet70
11-25-2018, 02:02 PM
The Bobcat thread says we don't want to play them, according to JMU they are going to house us and the GSU board says we don't want anything to do with Kennesaw. Can we buy our way out of any of these games?

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 02:06 PM
The Bobcat thread says we don't want to play them, according to JMU they are going to house us and the GSU board says we don't want anything to do with Kennesaw. Can we buy our way out of any of these games?

See if Larson can get an advance on the Target Field money.

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 02:08 PM
See if Larson can get an advance on the Target Field money.

Not sure we shouldn't buy that game out over next weekend's one.

Vet70
11-25-2018, 02:14 PM
Now they have a good win over a "quality opponent" and the way their D played yesterday we now wish we could buy them out. Everything is okay though, Lakes is now over there representing NDSU.

oldmantutters
11-25-2018, 02:19 PM
Claim was financial. Our buyout was extremely low from back when Taylor was trying to get decent home games. This was time period that both Montana schools were buying out games. Not to mention that I think Taylor allowed them to reschedule by a year also to start with. They bought us out and took an FBS money game and added a dII home game if I remember correctly. Problem was they waited until the February before the season started without any indication to Taylor that they were looking to do this. Which most schedules are completed so it is tough to find a team to come to Fargo on short notice. This resulted in us bringing in a plucky (DII) Ferris State team.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.It's not a stretch to say Ferris State was just as competitive as the kitties would have been.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

gumby013
11-25-2018, 02:38 PM
Claim was financial. Our buyout was extremely low from back when Taylor was trying to get decent home games. This was time period that both Montana schools were buying out games. Not to mention that I think Taylor allowed them to reschedule by a year also to start with. They bought us out and took an FBS money game and added a dII home game if I remember correctly. Problem was they waited until the February before the season started without any indication to Taylor that they were looking to do this. Which most schedules are completed so it is tough to find a team to come to Fargo on short notice. This resulted in us bringing in a plucky (DII) Ferris State team.

Side note, I think it is fairly likely that Tony Annese will end up with a G5 job this offseason.

Honeybooboo
11-25-2018, 02:40 PM
Let's face it - NDSU is a Top 20 FBS team. Maybe even a Top 15. They're that solid & consistent.

However, they will not overmatch us at every position, whether they believe that or not. They do not have a Troy Anderson at QB. They do not have an athlete like Jonsen on their entire roster. They do not have a true frosh RB like we have.

They also have not dismantled a legacy FCS program who is their bitter rival like the Bobcats have done to the dark pink fags. In fact, last time NDSU played the jizz I don't think things went too well for them.

From the Bobcat board, 2010 I went to Bozeman, took a lot of shit from their fans until DJ Mcnorton showed them how we run, can't wait for Saturday. I have a family tie with MSU so I'm happy to get to continue rubbing in they can't beat us

tony
11-25-2018, 02:50 PM
When MSU did this buyout years ago why did they do it? Beside not wanting to get their asses kicked and being humiliated? I believe thsy did a buyout twice, any other reason for their actions?

I can't really answer this authoritatively as I let somebody borrow Vol. 8 of my collectors' edition of The Bisonville Book of Grievances and they haven't returned it.

MSU didn't buy out twice, they rescheduled the return game once and then bought out a game. Really, it wouldn't be such a sore spot except they didn't tell NDSU about it until February, and that, mon frere, is UND-level douchebaggery.

Anyway, their QB plays like Chris Streveler. 10.6 100 meters is freaking fast too.

PlrbrBison
11-25-2018, 02:57 PM
That Troy Anderson looks tough as nails. Lots of carries and tough carries. Just keeps bouncing back up and doing it again. I really hope he doesn't get hurt against us, but its gonna be tough on him to get used that hard against our D.

Vet70
11-25-2018, 02:58 PM
I can't really answer this authoritatively as I let somebody borrow Vol. 8 of my collectors' edition of The Bisonville Book of Grievances and they haven't returned it.

MSU didn't buy out twice, they rescheduled the return game once and then bought out a game. Really, it wouldn't be such a sore spot except they didn't tell NDSU about it until February, and that, mon frere, is UND-level douchebaggery.

Anyway, their QB plays like Chris Streveler. 10.6 100 meters is freaking fast too.

We have to have some reason to really dislike them. This will suffice.

MontBison
11-25-2018, 03:00 PM
From the Bobcat board, 2010 I went to Bozeman, took a lot of shit from their fans until DJ Mcnorton showed them how we run, can't wait for Saturday. I have a family tie with MSU so I'm happy to get to continue rubbing in they can't beat us

And there offense in 2010 was a million times better and they still didn’t do much against us.

thebootfitter
11-25-2018, 03:06 PM
That first page has some pretty reasonable comments. After that, it starts to get a little out there though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MNLonghorn10
11-25-2018, 03:09 PM
Another gem:

“However, they will not overmatch us at every position, whether they believe that or not. They do not have a Troy Anderson at QB. They do not have an athlete like Jonsen on their entire roster. They do not have a true frosh RB like we have. “

That poster is probably going to be horrified to discover how right he is.

I have a friend named Troy Anderson...this week is going to be a trip reading that name all of the time.

Wtf does an athlete by Jonsen mean? Is he doing the long jump, high jump, 100m dash and triple jump during the game? Whats his expertise and how do we counter?

I wouldnt trade their true freshman for any of our 4 studs, and Ive watched zero film on their rb.

MNLonghorn10
11-25-2018, 03:10 PM

honestly its a tiring issue with playoffs. We endure bumpkins, mouth breathers and dipshits from all over the country.

SDbison
11-25-2018, 03:15 PM
Got 2 tickets for sale, these puds will be a waste of a fine saturday. Are you the new SoCalledFan?

tony
11-25-2018, 03:15 PM
honestly its a tiring issue with playoffs. We endure bumpkins, mouth breathers and dipshits from all over the country.

We should be able to handle it though because we get so much practice in the offseason on Bisonville from our own fanbase. :) Except, of course, you'd have to add rage-aholics in there.

Note: I combined the two Montana State threads into one.

MNLonghorn10
11-25-2018, 03:17 PM
Are you the new SoCalledFan?

you missed the usd game that was in your backyard.

SDbison
11-25-2018, 03:24 PM
you missed the usd game that was in your backyard. I hear most Frisco cruiser boys taking a vacation from Bison football.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-25-2018, 03:41 PM
You guys will be absolutely shocked at how slow the cat team is.

Aside from Anderson and Konkol they have ZERO talent. They don't have one player that would start on your team and I am including Anderson in that comment even thought he's a pretty good player.

They are a below average team that shouldn't have made the playoffs and they had trouble with another team that shouldn't have made the playoffs.

If they score it will be a fluke they have less than a one dimensional offense you guys will shut down hard and once you get out to a 6 or 7 score lead they will quit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MontanaState
11-25-2018, 03:43 PM
It’s funny to me that after all of the success the Bison have had, you guys are still crying about a one game buyout way back when.

MontanaState
11-25-2018, 03:45 PM
Zero talent? Enough talent to make it 3 in a row against the dark pink dbags from Missoula. Oh wait, I forgot Alpha got run out of town and doesn’t like the griz anymore.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-25-2018, 03:54 PM
honestly its a tiring issue with playoffs. We endure bumpkins, mouth breathers and dipshits from all over the country.True but these guys are a whole new breed of stupid and awkward.

Trust me the fans don't even know how to be in the playoffs. They didn't even have 10k show up for their playoff game. And all 120 of their fans on BN are clueless when it comes to judging talent and good teams

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-25-2018, 03:56 PM
Zero talent? Enough talent to make it 3 in a row against the dark pink dbags from Missoula. Oh wait, I forgot Alpha got run out of town and doesn’t like the griz anymore.We are a pathetic team and you needed us to fumble the game away to beat us. 3 in a row isn't anything to crow about either get back to me when you win 16 in a row. Or put together a 30 in a row streak that still would leave you 10 behind us all time.

Amatuer

PlrbrBison
11-25-2018, 03:59 PM
It’s funny to me that after all of the success the Bison have had, you guys are still crying about a one game buyout way back when.

Good point. However, with all the success we've had, its the only thing we have to complain about.

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 04:04 PM

It's funny during all that success the Bison haven't had a chance to play the Bobcats and properly thank them for their douchebag buyout until now. Where you guys been all this time?

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-25-2018, 04:04 PM
It's funny during all that success the Bison haven't had a chance to play the Bobcats and properly thank them for their douchebag buyout until now. Where you guys been all this time?They have spent years trying to get to. 500

ndsubison1
11-25-2018, 04:05 PM

To be fair, it was true.

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 04:06 PM
They have spent years trying to get to. 500

.500? BAC?

Just do your taxes with Stig.

ndsubison1
11-25-2018, 04:07 PM

Yes its funny, as if no team has ever bought out a game before

MontBison
11-25-2018, 04:07 PM
I have a friend named Troy Anderson...this week is going to be a trip reading that name all of the time.

Wtf does an athlete by Jonsen mean? Is he doing the long jump, high jump, 100m dash and triple jump during the game? Whats his expertise and how do we counter?

I wouldnt trade their true freshman for any of our 4 studs, and Ive watched zero film on their rb.

Jonsen was actually a highly recruited QB that transferred from Oregon because he couldn’t beat out a walk on at Oregon and subsequently couldn’t beat out a LB at Montana State. It’s important to have good WR’s as we all know but does it matter if the QB is able to pass them the ball?

Vet70
11-25-2018, 04:15 PM
Yes its funny, as if no team has ever bought out a game before

"To be fair" (:facepalm:) we all know it wasn't the buyout, it was the chicken shit way they went about it.

Christopher Moen
11-25-2018, 04:21 PM

As a Catholic, I find it extremely disturbing when anyone commits the act of pulling-out.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.

StL Bison Fan
11-25-2018, 04:34 PM
"To be fair" (:facepalm:) we all know it wasn't the buyout, it was the chicken shit way they went about it.

If my memory is correct, ndsu isn’t the only one this happened to

MontanaState
11-25-2018, 04:37 PM
Good point. However, with all the success we've had, its the only thing we have to complain about.

Ha. I guess that makes some sense.

MontanaState
11-25-2018, 04:39 PM

Our coach back then didn’t like being exposed in these types of games.

MontanaState
11-25-2018, 04:49 PM
We are a pathetic team and you needed us to fumble the game away to beat us. 3 in a row isn't anything to crow about either get back to me when you win 16 in a row. Or put together a 30 in a row streak that still would leave you 10 behind us all time.

Amatuer

I certainly am an amateur. If you are a pro I don’t need to get any better than this. What’s the next move to step up my game? Pick a fight with a woman? Threaten people on social media? Be forced off of the Montana message boards? I like how you’ve had to move your pro game out of state cause you are so loved back home. You’ve actually found a way to take what should be simple fan banter back and forth and turn it into a legal issue.

This is apparently all you have in life and you’ve used these types of forums to make a total ass out of yourself. I don’t give two shits what your opinions are about anything. You are a sad, sad clown.

MSUcats91
11-25-2018, 04:51 PM
We are a pathetic team and you needed us to fumble the game away to beat us. 3 in a row isn't anything to crow about either get back to me when you win 16 in a row. Or put together a 30 in a row streak that still would leave you 10 behind us all time.

Amatuer

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkWow Alpha is still alive! I thought you were banned from the internet. I guess they have lower standards over here.

Choate can only beat your asses once a year, and we've only had him 3 years, give him time, he'll get to 16. FTG.

MontBison
11-25-2018, 04:54 PM
Our coach back then didn’t like being exposed in these types of games.

Along with the AD. Both were/are losers

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 04:56 PM
Along with the AD. Both were/are losers

Ash's record would disagree.

tjbison
11-25-2018, 05:30 PM
I certainly am an amateur. If you are a pro I don’t need to get any better than this. What’s the next move to step up my game? Pick a fight with a woman? Threaten people on social media? Be forced off of the Montana message boards? I like how you’ve had to move your pro game out of state cause you are so loved back home. You’ve actually found a way to take what should be simple fan banter back and forth and turn it into a legal issue.

This is apparently all you have in life and you’ve used these types of forums to make a total ass out of yourself. I don’t give two shits what your opinions are about anything. You are a sad, sad clown.

Wow Alpha is still alive! I thought you were banned from the internet. I guess they have lower standards over here.

Choate can only beat your asses once a year, and we've only had him 3 years, give him time, he'll get to 16. FTG.

Amatuer

Take this shit somewhere else, no one here cares

MNLonghorn10
11-25-2018, 05:49 PM
lets be real here..ndsu is pissed about the buyout because they had to impulse schedule D2 ferris state at the last second.

ndsubison1
11-25-2018, 05:50 PM

To be fair, ts fun to read when 2 different teams argue on here.

NDSU1980
11-25-2018, 05:56 PM
lets be real here..ndsu is pissed about the buyout because they had to impulse schedule D2 ferris state at the last second.

It was hardly an impulse to schedule them. Gene searched high and low for a team for almost 6 months before he settled on Ferris State

MontanaState
11-25-2018, 06:01 PM
To be fair, ts fun to read when 2 different teams argue on here.

Yeah! I thought you guys might enjoy some banter courtesy of the greatest FCS rivalry in the country.

StL Bison Fan
11-25-2018, 06:03 PM
It was hardly an impulse to schedule them. Gene searched high and low for a team for almost 6 months before he settled on Ferris State

Which turned out ok in the end.
They were over matched, but a good group of folks.
But just because it worked out, doesn’t make it less tacky.

Professor Chaos
11-25-2018, 06:04 PM
OVC officiating crew in this game. Last week an OVC crew did the Delaware/JMU game. Reviews of their work were less than stellar.

MNLonghorn10
11-25-2018, 06:06 PM

I forget when the buyout happened...I thought it was some dirty move in like July.

sage
11-25-2018, 06:24 PM

Thanks and very well explained. Go Bison and kick their asses.

MSUcats91
11-25-2018, 06:27 PM
Take this shit somewhere else, no one here caresYou're right, sorry.

So tell me about this year's Bison team, I haven't seen you guys play yet. I know about Stick from last year. Who else are the standouts? Is there even a single weakness on the team?

MSU admittedly is probably not yet ready to compete with teams like the Bison. At this point, we're kinda in "happy to be here" mode IMO. We do have a tough physical team but definitely lack talent in a few areas.

On offense we have a solid line, a smallish but very physical RB, decent WRs, but we have been very one dimensional. Our QB is a tough talented athlete with great top end speed. He does throw a decent deep ball, but other than that he struggles throwing the football. The offense is very run heavy, lots of QB power, inside zone, triple option. Guys to watch:
#15 QB
#22 RB
#10 WR deep threat
#85 WR possession guy

Defensively, we have a good line and secondary (although our 2 best CBs were out with injuries yesterday). The weak spot has been LB, due to a couple session-ending injuries and the fact that our best LB is playing QB. Guys to watch:
#37 Buck End, leads team and I think conference in sacks
#92 NT
#18 Safety. Great open field tackler and hitter
#2 CB if he plays, was out yesterday

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-25-2018, 06:31 PM

This is apparently all you have in life and you’ve used these types of forums to make a total ass out of yourself. I don’t give two shits what your opinions are about anything. You are a sad, sad clown.Cool let's talk about it in Fargo, then when you are armed with facts you can apologize and not fuck up this board with your inability to talk football

Bison4peat
11-25-2018, 06:41 PM
Cool let's talk about it in Fargo, then when you are armed with facts you can apologize and not fuck up this board with your inability to talk football

Please continue. This is above average.

MontanaState
11-25-2018, 06:46 PM
You're right, sorry.

So tell me about this year's Bison team, I haven't seen you guys play yet. I know about Stick from last year. Who else are the standouts? Is there even a single weakness on the team?

MSU admittedly is probably not yet ready to compete with teams like the Bison. At this point, we're kinda in "happy to be here" mode IMO. We do have a tough physical team but definitely lack talent in a few areas.

On offense we have a solid line, a smallish but very physical RB, decent WRs, but we have been very one dimensional. Our QB is a tough talented athlete with great top end speed. He does throw a decent deep ball, but other than that he struggles throwing the football. The offense is very run heavy, lots of QB power, inside zone, triple option. Guys to watch:
#15 QB
#22 RB
#10 WR deep threat
#85 WR possession guy

Defensively, we have a good line and secondary (although our 2 best CBs were out with injuries yesterday). The weak spot has been LB, due to a couple session-ending injuries and the fact that our best LB is playing QB. Guys to watch:
#92 NT

This is a pretty good rundown of our squad. We definitely are not guilty of having “zero talent” as was stated earlier in this thread.

Our defensive line is very stout and is anchored by Tucker Yates who is a beast. He didn’t play much in the 2nd half of our first playoff game due to I think a high ankle sprain. Hopefully he’ll be healed up for what will probably be his last game as a Bobcat. This defensive line is the reason we beat the griz. If you guys haven’t seen it, watch the griz last offensive play when we forced a fumble. It is a thing of beauty when it comes to d line play.

Our LBs have had a tough year due to injuries but have really stepped up the last few weeks. Grant Collins is great against the run.

Secondary is a question mark for us. If we are at full strength we have a pretty solid group back there as well.

Offensively, we have been steadily improving under our new acting OC Matt Miller. Troy Andersen is a great football player at multiple positions and has really carried us offensively. Our RB is a true freshman that never stops fighting for extra yards.

My take on our team is simple. These guys don’t give up. No matter what the situation our coach has this team fighting start to finish. I’m very impressed with how these guys can take punches and keep getting up. I am quite certain that you won’t see any quit in us on Saturday. I’m excited to see how these guys fair against the best FCS program in the country.

MNLonghorn10
11-25-2018, 06:52 PM
You're right, sorry.

#15 QB
#22 RB
#10 WR deep threat
#85 WR possession guy

#92 NT

im not sold on the secondary being as good as previous years...but it doesnt matter because the DL is as ferocious as its ever been in the entire NDSU run. stud LB Jabril Cox is the best defensive player in the FCS, and will be a buchanan watch list candidate for the next few years if he stays. Hes a missile.

IMO OL isn't as good as previous years. still solid and probably the best in FCS across the line. Eastons easton. the 2 big horses at RB(Dunn and Anderson) are incredible, they would probably start on most if not all FCS teams-Its tough to say if a "stud" rb from a different school who puts up great numbers against terrible competition is better. I tend to believe what I see. Ty brooks the third rb, is a speedster home run threat with any touch. I know it sounds like bragging and a little much.

total TDs for the basic scorers are
Lance Dunn RB-11(8 rush 3 rec)
Bruce Anderson RB-7(5 rush, 2 rec-missed a majority of games with hamstring)
Easton QB-11 rushing tds
Darrius Shepherd-WR 6 rec

the punter is actually good this year unlike last...kickers about the same, pretty reliable 35 and in, a coin flip anything over 40.

this NDSU historically right now is up there in the mid teens in terms of best teams in the land.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-25-2018, 06:58 PM
This is a pretty good rundown of our squad. We definitely are not guilty of having “zero talent” as was stated earlier in this thread.

Our defensive line is very stout and is anchored by Tucker Yates who is a beast. He didn’t play much in the 2nd half of our first playoff game due to I think a high ankle sprain. Hopefully he’ll be healed up for what will probably be his last game as a Bobcat. This defensive line is the reason we beat the griz. If you guys haven’t seen it, watch the griz last offensive play when we forced a fumble. It is a thing of beauty when it comes to d line play.

Our LBs have had a tough year due to injuries but have really stepped up the last few weeks. Grant Collins is great against the run.

Secondary is a question mark for us. If we are at full strength we have a pretty solid group back there as well.

Offensively, we have been steadily improving under our new acting OC Matt Miller. Troy Andersen is a great football player at multiple positions and has really carried us offensively. Our RB is a true freshman that never stops fighting for extra yards.

My take on our team is simple. These guys don’t give up. No matter what the situation our coach has this team fighting start to finish. I’m very impressed with how these guys can take punches and keep getting up. I am quite certain that you won’t see any quit in us on Saturday. I’m excited to see how these guys fair against the best FCS program in the country.You will see the talent disparity in spades and you will see quit on Saturday. You are going to see real team speed in the Dome and wonder why you look even slower and trust me your team is slow as hell with the 2 exceptions noted above. Konkel and

Anderson wouldn't start on the Bison at any position.........this isn't smack its the real truth and you will admit it on Saturday unless you like lying to yourself

wagsabison
11-25-2018, 07:02 PM
Zero talent? Enough talent to make it 3 in a row against the dark pink dbags from Missoula. Oh wait, I forgot Alpha got run out of town and doesn’t like the griz anymore.

We like to hold grudges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1st&TennBison
11-25-2018, 07:11 PM

My take on our team is simple. These guys don’t give up. No matter what the situation our coach has this team fighting start to finish. I’m very impressed with how these guys can take punches and keep getting up. I am quite certain that you won’t see any quit in us on Saturday. I’m excited to see how these guys fair against the best FCS program in the country.

Rundown of the Bison.
Offense:
QB- Great. Chance to break the all time win record for FCS QB. Big threat at running the ball, fantastic TD to Int percentage, has a very good arm, can pass on the run and from the pocket. Drawback is that he does seem to get sacked at the very most critical times.
RB- Great. We have 3 outstanding RBs Bruce Anderson is probably the best and can do it all. Ty Brooks just may very well be our second best and then Lance Dunn. Anderson and Dunn are seniors.
Recievers- Average at best. One standout receiver and the rest are sub par as far as stats go. TE's can at times take over a game and then they are unstoppable, when and IF we use them.
OL- Very good. They are big and able to move. Wearing down defenses late in the 3rd-4th so the run game takes over. Subject to the once in a while bad sack. But still very good on pass protection.
Defense.
Don't even know where to start. Defense all around is just about always top notch. D line, Linebackers, Safeties, are all experienced, big, and fast. For some reason and without any hard facts in front of me I say the CBs are our weakest position on defense, and even then, they are probably still better than what most teams have (someone correct me if I am wrong).
Special Teams Very good. Special teams defense is outstanding. Punter is good (not much need for him for the most part to prove himself but he does well. Field goal kicking........we seem to hover somewhere around average in that department.

Vet70
11-25-2018, 07:36 PM
Thanks to the Montana posters for stopping the squabble. Everyone on this board always displays the highest levels of good taste and decorum.

BisonNeil
11-25-2018, 07:44 PM

Klieman said he was really impressed with Tucker Yates on the DL and noted the physicality of the two lines. Should be an excellent game!!! I am looking forward to it being a slobber knocker.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-25-2018, 07:49 PM
Thanks to the Montana posters for stopping the squabble. Everyone on this board always displays the highest levels of good taste and decorum.There was no squabble just a newbie that is beating his chest about beating Incontinent Turd and has nothing to really talk about when it comes to his team..........(ie. Troy Anderson)

Deep down they know what's gonna happen on Saturday

MontanaState
11-25-2018, 08:53 PM
Klieman said he was really impressed with Tucker Yates on the DL and noted the physicality of the two lines. Should be an excellent game!!! I am looking forward to it being a slobber knocker.

It should be a good one. Our lines are tough and play with a lot of pride. I never will believe that my team has no chance but there is no denying you guys are the standard right now. I think it would take a lot for us to pull it out but I fully expect us to fight you guys from the first whistle to the last.

This will be a great test for us and I’m certain we will be seeing each other again. Our coaching staff is great and we’ll be playing plenty of playoff football in the future.

EC8CH
11-25-2018, 08:54 PM
Bobcat board reminds me of HYB.

Tony Almeida
11-25-2018, 09:23 PM

Thanks to the Montana posters for stopping the squabble. Everyone on this board always displays the highest levels of good taste and decorum.Speak for yourselves. I had popcorn in the microwave ready to sit back and enjoy until you two...

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 09:34 PM
Speak for yourselves. I had popcorn in the microwave ready to sit back and enjoy until you two...

Don't worry, this will be a fun week. I am getting a HYB vibe from these deluded mofos.

MSUcats91
11-25-2018, 09:39 PM
Don't worry, this will be a fun week. I am getting a HYB vibe from these deluded mofos.What's HYB?

Vet70
11-25-2018, 09:40 PM
Bobcat board reminds me of HYB.

Any signs of a hockey team and a bunker?

Vet70
11-25-2018, 09:41 PM
What's HYB?

Hitler Youth Board. Resides North of here.

Bison"FANatic"
11-25-2018, 09:43 PM
What color will we be wearing I am guessing Montana will be in their Maroons

Vet70
11-25-2018, 09:45 PM

I was hoping they would be in all white.

Bison"FANatic"
11-25-2018, 09:46 PM

The bear paw doesnt show up well on that

tjbison
11-25-2018, 09:51 PM
The NDSU people pounding on the Buy out thing is just stupid, I can see the message board trolls are going to be in full force this week already

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 09:58 PM
The NDSU people pounding on the Buy out thing is just stupid, I can see the message board trolls are going to be in full force this week already

Please tell us what we should discuss in this most august forum?

Bison4peat
11-25-2018, 10:01 PM

I was all over this until that JMU thing happened.

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 10:03 PM

Meh. an outlier.

Vet70
11-25-2018, 10:05 PM

I can't recall any JMU game except last year's championship.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BlueFarawayBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Bison4peat
11-25-2018, 10:12 PM
I can't recall any JMU game except last year's championship.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BlueFarawayBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Fair enough. The statistics don't lie. Now if we show up in harvest helmets and they are in all white and something happens? I'm going to start re-thinking everything.

56BISON73
11-25-2018, 10:14 PM
There was no squabble just a newbie that is beating his chest about beating Incontinent Turd and has nothing to really talk about when it comes to his team..........(ie. Troy Anderson)

Deep down they know what's gonna happen on Saturday

Hey buddy how ya doing?

84CatGrad
11-25-2018, 10:24 PM
Hello Bison fans. Another Bobcat fan here joining in and hoping to find some good back-and-forth to while away the days before the game.

My take? Probably nothing new. I think a Bobcat win would be a miracle of the tallest order. NDSU is superior across the board and stuffs the run consistently - not a good sign for a team whose bread-and-butter is trying to wear down a defense, establish the run and pile up the time of possession. I think a repeat of our game against South Dakota State (45-14 loss, 39 yards rushing) is a likely result. Sure, Troy Anderson was out that game and a lot has changed since then including our OC, but I think your D is that good. Our D is also pretty good but not good enough to keep us in the game if we can't get first downs.

Naturally I am hopeful for a better outcome (hope springs eternal among football fans) and as others have stated on this forum I love our heart and never-say-die attitude. But we are still very young and tend to start slow and we can't afford to do that on Saturday. In addition, your team has developed the ultimate trait of a champion, you don't ever take anyone lightly.

I'll watch and root my head off for the 'Cats on Saturday and hope for a miracle. What else can I do? Good luck to your team, and thanks is advance for treating any Bobcat fans that show up in the Fargodome with respect.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-25-2018, 10:35 PM
Hey buddy how ya doing?Good counting the minutes until your tailgate in Fargo. See you next weekend

GSUsTALON
11-25-2018, 10:47 PM
Your first victim.

StL Bison Fan
11-25-2018, 11:04 PM

Take this nonsense to Facebook.

Ps. Wear yellow or green

Bisonator98
11-25-2018, 11:15 PM
What's HYB?

We really should add this to the BV dictionary for the newbs. Tony, get on it!:)

southcliffbison
11-25-2018, 11:23 PM
OVC officiating crew in this game. Last week an OVC crew did the Delaware/JMU game. Reviews of their work were less than stellar.

What makes you think the same crew will work Saturday's game? It may be an OVC crew, but the same individuals??? Or is this the norm ?

Bisonator98
11-25-2018, 11:25 PM
What makes you think the same crew will work Saturday's game? It may be an OVC crew, but the same individuals??? Or is this the norm ?

He didn't say the same crew but crews from the same conference tend to ref similarly.

tjbison
11-25-2018, 11:38 PM
Please tell us what we should discuss in this most august forum?

shit that's relevant not something that happened 5 years ago

Bison 4 Life
11-25-2018, 11:39 PM
shot that's relevant not something that happened 5 years ago

I haven't even started shot talking. :rofl:

Vet70
11-26-2018, 12:12 AM
I haven't even started shot talking. :rofl:

I am not sure that is an approved topic.

tony
11-26-2018, 12:18 AM
What's HYB?

Hitler Youth Board = siouxsports.com

NDSU1980
11-26-2018, 12:20 AM

What? You think we forgive and forget? LOL. Next thing you'll say we should forgive UND for refusing to play us years ago.

Professor Chaos
11-26-2018, 01:07 AM
I don't know if it's the same crew or not (maybe IndyBison can chime in if he knows how it generally works) but even if it's not I think conference crews are generally more alike to their conference officiating brethren than they are to other conference crews. I thought it was worth pointing out that the JMU/UD game was an OVC crew since there were a lot if complaints about that crew.

Professor Chaos
11-26-2018, 01:08 AM
Bison open as 28.5 point favorites according to 5dimes.

FWIW they also opened SDSU as 31.5 point favorites over Duquesne.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-26-2018, 01:09 AM
You're right, sorry.

#15 QB
#22 RB
#10 WR deep threat
#85 WR possession guy

#92 NT

Yeah, we're happy for you, but this game will be over in about 8 minutes.

It's been nice having you on the board, though. :biggrin:

MontanaState
11-26-2018, 01:13 AM

It's been nice having you on the board, though. :biggrin:

You’d think living in a shit hole of a state with an interstate that runs straight as an arrow so people can get through that flat piece of nothing ASAP would teach you guys a little humility. Guess not.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-26-2018, 01:23 AM
You’d think living in a shit hole of a state with an interstate that runs straight as an arrow so people can get through that flat piece of nothing ASAP would teach you guys a little humility. Guess not.

LOL, why should I show YOU any humility? I have nothing against you, MSU, or the state of Mont. Just stating a simple fact. Your team is going to get curb stomped, and it won't be pretty. I'm not talking smack, shit or anything else. I'm not trying to be a smart ass either. Just lying the truth out there for you. I'm not kidding, you will see on Saturday.

Back to the humility thing, NDSU is the KING OF THE FCS! PERIOD! So, as fans we don't need to show anyone any humility and if you haven't noticed, most of us on here don't. Why should we? We owe you nothing. We are a legit top 25 team in all of college football. I know you don't believe me, but you will come Saturday.

ZHerd
11-26-2018, 01:26 AM

I thought Bozeman hippies would be more peace loving than this :(

MSUcats91
11-26-2018, 01:27 AM

It's been nice having you on the board, though. [emoji3]

Thanks for confirming that online bison fans are asshats. Hopefully you don't represent the majority of your fan base.

Your stupid post aside, this board really has gotten a bit bizarre over the years. I was first here in 2010, and it was all football talk back then. Now it's about 25% football, and the rest is this weird back and forth banter and inside jokes. Hard to have a conversation with most of you guys, so I'll bow out. Much respect to your football program, though! And Go Cats!

MontanaState
11-26-2018, 01:29 AM
LOL, why should I show YOU any humility? I have nothing against you, MSU, or the state of Mont. Just stating a simple fact. Your team is going to get curb stomped, and it won't be pretty. I'm not talking smack, shit or anything else. I'm not trying to be a smart ass either. Just lying the truth out there for you. I'm not kidding, you will see on Saturday.

Back to the humility thing, NDSU is the KING OF THE FCS! PERIOD! So, as fans we don't need to show anyone any humility and if you haven't noticed, most of us on here don't. Why should we? We owe you nothing. We are a legit top 25 team in all of college football. I know you don't believe me, but you will come Saturday.

I believe you about how good NDSU is and every Cat fan who has posted on here has given you guys nothing but respect but if you think our boys are going to just rollover you will be the one surprised on Saturday.

There is something about living around these big old mountains that makes a kid tough but I suppose you flat landers wouldn’t know much about that.

ndsubison1
11-26-2018, 01:32 AM
Bison open as 28.5 point favorites according to 5dimes.

FWIW they also opened SDSU as 31.5 point favorites over Duquesne.

Get it before it goes up

MontanaState
11-26-2018, 01:32 AM
I thought Bozeman hippies would be more peace loving than this :(

I think you have your Montana college towns confused.

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
11-26-2018, 01:33 AM

I take it you're the kid in the photo.

Vet70
11-26-2018, 01:33 AM

I am absolutely shocked. In all the years I have been on this board no visitor has ever said such things about the state of North Dakota.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-26-2018, 01:34 AM
Thanks for confirming that online bison fans are asshats. Hopefully you don't represent the majority of your fan base.

Your stupid post aside, this board really has gotten a bit bizarre over the years. I was first here in 2010, and it was all football talk back then. Now it's about 25% football, and the rest is this weird back and forth banter and inside jokes. Hard to have a conversation with most of you guys, so I'll bow out. Much respect to your football program, though! And Go Cats!

I'm not trying to be an asshat. Just telling you the truth. We have no weaknesses.

ndsubison1
11-26-2018, 01:34 AM

Ive never understood trashing where ppl live in the US. Well, maybe Grand Forks.

Gtownbison
11-26-2018, 01:37 AM
Wow. I didn’t know being told our interstate is too straight could hurt so bad lol

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-26-2018, 01:40 AM
I believe you about how good NDSU is and every Cat fan who has posted on here has given you guys nothing but respect but if you think our boys are going to just rollover you will be the one surprised on Saturday.

There is something about living around these big old mountains that makes a kid tough but I suppose you flat landers wouldn’t know much about that.

I like how you always have to resort to what you believe to be an insult to us North Dakotans. Why is that? Are you insecure about yourself. Notice, I never said anything derogatory about you or your state. Montana is a great state. I'm sure you're a very fine fella. I was just simply stating a fact. We have absolutely destroyed teams much better than yours this season. It just won't be a good close game. It really won't.

GreenfieldBison

Your kids are tough, eh? OK.

Yep you’re probably right, we flatlanders are true pussies.

Good thing we have not had to play your team the last, what, eight years?

#soFlatlandLucky

ZHerd
Ive never understood trashing where ppl live in the US. Well, maybe Grand Forks.

Lots of places in the US are worth trash talking. ND happens to be an easy target but it’s nicer here than eastern MT

ZHerd
11-26-2018, 01:42 AM

Many of our online posters are homers with an inability to appreciate anything about the rest of fcs. That means it’s time to move up

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
11-26-2018, 01:45 AM
Lotta waste land in Montana.

EC8CH
11-26-2018, 01:47 AM

Interstate smack. That's new.

CAS4127
11-26-2018, 01:50 AM
Being a dick to fans from other teams like one has something to do with team other than being a fan baffles me. It’s not you’re dick your waving.

MontanaState
11-26-2018, 01:51 AM
Lots of places in the US are worth trash talking. ND happens to be an easy target but it’s nicer here than eastern MT

Well that’s probably true.

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
11-26-2018, 01:51 AM
There's a gun shop in Cut Bank run or owned by a Dick Cheney that completely misrepresented a gun I bought from him. Total screw job.

tjbison
11-26-2018, 01:54 AM

Because it's all they got, funny thing is outside the last 100 miles in the west MT is a complete shithole also, if anyone has ever driven that godforsaken hwy 2 thru the beautiful metropolises of Glasgow, Wolf Point, Havre, Cut Bank and Browning you will see what I mean.

I think there is a stretch between Havre and Cut Bank where there isn't a tree for 80 miles, so they have that going for them

StL Bison Fan
11-26-2018, 01:55 AM
Two best things about Montana...
Huckleberries and trout

GreenfieldBison
11-26-2018, 01:57 AM
Being a dick to fans from other teams like one has something to do with team other than being a fan baffles me. It’s not you’re dick your waving.

Huh? (Totally confused)

#IHaveNothingToDoWithAnyTeam

Honeybooboo
11-26-2018, 02:00 AM
Huh? (Totally confused)

#IHaveNothingToDoWithAnyTeam

Lol...yeah I'm confused also

Anyway, glad to see a team not mb named San Diego coming in, gonna be a good game hopefully. My cousin was an All American for MSU in 1985 so always kept tabs on them

MNLonghorn10
11-26-2018, 02:00 AM
You’d think living in a shit hole of a state with an interstate that runs straight as an arrow so people can get through that flat piece of nothing ASAP would teach you guys a little humility. Guess not.Yea well at least ND doesnt have lame deer

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
11-26-2018, 02:04 AM
Is lame deer an indian?

IndyBison
11-26-2018, 02:06 AM

Not likely the same crew. Each conference submits 2 crews for assignment and the NCAA takes it from there. First 2 rounds are usually 16 different crews with 7 of them selected for quarters, semi, finals based on observations the first two weeks. MVFC will likely get final if there is ever a final without a MVFC team but not likely this year.

84CatGrad
11-26-2018, 02:15 AM

This is the very definition of talking smack. I came on this site and made a very reasonable post offering my respect for your program and some humble thoughts for the game. I've seen nothing in response except holier-than-thou we are the f**king kings of the world disrespect. I know you don't represent your fanbase (thank God) but your message boards are a joke. Very little thoughtful discussion, lots of chest-thumping bullshit. Thanks for nothing NDSU board. I'm outta here.

Bison 4 Life
11-26-2018, 02:21 AM
I never understand what people get by going on to another teams board.

Last time I was in Montana it was on fire. You go to Montana when you want to be alone, like The Unabomber

EC8CH
11-26-2018, 02:24 AM
This is the very definition of talking smack. I came on this site and made a very reasonable post offering my respect for your program and some humble thoughts for the game. I've seen nothing in response except holier-than-thou we are the f**king kings of the world disrespect. I know you don't represent your fanbase (thank God) but your message boards are a joke. Very little thoughtful discussion, lots of chest-thumping bullshit. Thanks for nothing NDSU board. I'm outta here.

You guys made fun of the straightness of our interstates, do you really expect us to just sit and take that kind of insult?

Your offense is one dimensional. That's not gonna work.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 02:28 AM

Back to the humility thing, NDSU is the KING OF THE FCS! PERIOD! So, as fans we don't need to show anyone any humility and if you haven't noticed, most of us on here don't. Why should we? We owe you nothing. We are a legit top 25 team in all of college football. I know you don't believe me, but you will come Saturday.Liar!

You are a top 12 FBS team

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 02:30 AM
I am absolutely shocked. In all the years I have been on this board no visitor has ever said such things about the state of North Dakota.Now you understand why little brother needs to be noticed. They hate being irrelevant and the 3rd best program in MT

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 02:32 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAgreed but you haven't dealt with little brother. They mad!

See you on Saturday CAS!

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-26-2018, 02:32 AM

OK, you have a point, however, most on here don't really feel like talking serious football with fans from a team we know we are going to curb stomp. Sorry if this offends you, but it is the God's honest truth. Now if MSU was undefeated, the BSC champs, and we were meeting in the semi's or the championship, you would find a whole different attitude on this board. As it currently stands, your team is a little above 500 and barely made the playoffs. I'm sorry if this offends you, but it is reality.

We have a ton of respect for teams that have in the past, or have the ability currently, to give us a good game and possibly even beat us. You're team isn't one of those teams. Maybe one day it will be, but Saturday won't be the day.

Mont. is a great state, though. Bozeman is one of my all time favorite towns.

MontanaState
11-26-2018, 02:33 AM
You guys made fun of the straightness of our interstates, do you really expect us to just sit and take that kind of insult?

Your offense is one dimensional. That's not gonna work.

I really don’t care about which state is prettier(ours):) My wife is a damn NoDak. Just trying to get a rise out of you cocky sumbitches. Those interstates are the only thing about your state that is straight, bunch of closeted self righteous pricks.

EC8CH
11-26-2018, 02:34 AM
They mad!

Oh Shit! They've been conspiring with Stig!

StL Bison Fan
11-26-2018, 02:35 AM
I really don’t care about which state is prettier(ours):) My wife is a damn NoDak. Just trying to get a rise out of you cocky sumbitches. Those interstates are the only thing about your state that is straight, bunch of closeted self righteous pricks.

And yet, here you are.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-26-2018, 02:37 AM

Yeah, you're going to have to do better than this.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 02:38 AM
I never understand what people get by going on to another teams board.

Last time I was in Montana it was on fire. You go to Montana when you want to be alone, like The UnabomberI agree, never got what other people got from going to other teams boards either........... Disgusting bastards

ndsubison1

Well at least we can see for miles on them. IDK. I don't know how to smack talk.

CAS4127
Agreed but you haven't dealt with little brother. They mad!

See you on Saturday CAS!

Great—looking forward to catching up with you. You know you’re welcome at our tailgate.

MontanaState
Your kids are tough, eh? OK.

Yep you’re probably right, we flatlanders are true pussies.

Good thing we have not had to play your team the last, what, eight years?

#soFlatlandLucky

:duel: I’ve watched probably half your games and your team is anything but pussies. You guys have a hell of a squad but your fan base are some arrogant shitheads(atleast the vocal ones). I’m just messing with you guys. Nothing but respect for NDSU.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 02:39 AM

Your offense is one dimensional. That's not gonna work.Their one dimensional offense would drive off a curve on your straight interstate.......... Twice

Bisonator98
11-26-2018, 02:39 AM

Now you've definitely gone way too far. We are not at all closeted.

CAS4127
11-26-2018, 02:40 AM
I’ve watched the Cats several times this year. I’ll provide my expert insights on the battle this week when I have hands on a keyboard. I’m sure you all will lose solid sleep til then.

ndsubison1
11-26-2018, 02:40 AM
They couldnt "pass" a tractor on our interstate.

Ill be here all week...

EC8CH
11-26-2018, 02:41 AM
Their one dimensional offense would drive off a curve on your straight interstate.......... Twice

Oh shit! They really HAVE been conspiring with Stig!!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 02:42 AM
Great—looking forward to catching up with you. You know you’re welcome at our tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd you ours my friend!

Can't wait

GreenfieldBison
11-26-2018, 02:43 AM

Awww, cmon. We’re just havin some fun. Stick around and enjoy. Neither you, your friends nor any of us are going to determine the result of this game. The teams will take care of all that and at least the 2018 Bison have probably never heard of this board.

So throw out some smack and take the counter. Let’s enjoy the game next Saturday.

MontanaState
11-26-2018, 02:45 AM
They couldnt "pass" a tractor on our interstate.

Ill be here all week...

First you say you can’t talk smack and then come out with this gem.

StL Bison Fan
11-26-2018, 02:45 AM
I don’t usually visit other boards but took a look to see the bobcat board.
I found their ticket system interesting. I’m liking ours better as it appears we do recognize longevity in donations. Am I reading this right MSU people?

Post by BethanyCordell » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Tickets start at 9am tomorrow. Here is the language we sent via email this morning:

BOBCAT TICKETS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED:
PLEASE CALL 994-CATS (2287) OR VISIT THE BOBCAT TICKET OFFICE DURING YOUR TIME SLOT, STARTING MONDAY MORNING!

9am - 11am Bobcat Club Members $2000+ suite holders
11am - 1pm Bobcat Club Members $1500 and above
1pm - 3pm Bobcat Club Members $900 and above
3pm - 5pm Remaining Bobcat Club Members

MAXIMUM OF 4 TICKETS PER ACCOUNT. ORDERS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY PHONE OR IN PERSON.

ZHerd
11-26-2018, 02:46 AM

If it makes you feel better, I actually don’t think this game will be as ugly as most here and I’m guessing you guys are comparable to some of our conference teams. The fact that you aren’t a dangerous passing offense makes it far easier as I think our secondary is exploitable by a good QB. I’m glad it playoffs and we get to see some new teams. Two years without the P5 game has sucked some fun out of our regular seasons. It’s a bummer that this 2018 team doesn’t have that benchmark comparison

TAILG8R
11-26-2018, 02:48 AM

This to me is solid message board banter. Add a little flavor to your shit talk and make it a little more obvious that it's in jest and you'll go far ...

ZHerd
11-26-2018, 02:48 AM
Liar!

You are a top 12 FBS team

While I don’t disagree with this, didn’t we lose last time you gave us props? Not sure how I feel about this

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
11-26-2018, 02:50 AM
Montana, where the men are men and the sheep are.....nervous.

westnodak93bison
11-26-2018, 03:03 AM
Montana, where the men are men and the sheep are.....nervous.Say that to a native Montanan rancher and you would be knocked the fuck out. Native Montanans are great. It's the west coast and other transplants that are f ing that great state up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
11-26-2018, 03:07 AM
If it weren't true they would laugh.

56BISON73
11-26-2018, 03:19 AM
Good counting the minutes until your tailgate in Fargo. See you next weekend

Venison Chili is on the menu.

MontanaState
11-26-2018, 03:22 AM
Say that to a native Montanan rancher and you would be knocked the fuck out. Native Montanans are great. It's the west coast and other transplants that are f ing that great state up.

The west coast people are screwing the state up but us natives aren’t as big of assholes as this makes us sound. I grew up on the ranch and pretty much everyone in my family is a rancher. If we heard a comment about montanans and sheep we’d just roll our eyes at hearing the same old tired joke for the thousandth time. Then we’d calmly exit the room, head outside and trap the best looking ewe we could get our hands on.

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
11-26-2018, 03:25 AM
The west coast people are screwing the state up but us natives aren’t as big of assholes as this makes us sound. I grew up on the ranch and pretty much everyone in my family is a rancher. If we heard a comment about montanans and sheep we’d just roll our eyes at hearing the same old tired joke for the thousandth time. Then we’d calmly exit the room, head outside and trap the best looking ewe we could get our hands on.

A good sport with a keen eye for the ladies.

They've done that to Colorado too.

MAKBison
11-26-2018, 03:33 AM
I’ve watched the Cats several times this year. I’ll provide my expert insights on the battle this week when I have hands on a keyboard. I’m sure you all will lose solid sleep til then.

The short version......they just don't have the horses on either side of the ball to get it done.

runtheoption
11-26-2018, 03:57 AM

I love Montana. Coeur d'Alene is beautiful.

GreenfieldBison
11-26-2018, 03:58 AM
I love Montana. Coeur d'Alene is beautiful.

Wait, what?

89MTBISON
11-26-2018, 04:14 AM

I've lived in Montana for 20+ years, one thing you learn living here. 'Cats fans have a yuge case of penis envy, from years, no decades of playing second fiddle to the mighty Griz. I'll see lots of 'Cat attire this week, after saturday none at all.

89MTBISON
11-26-2018, 04:15 AM
I think you have your Montana college towns confused.

Nope, just ask the hippies that protest 24/7 in front of your courthouse.

runtheoption
11-26-2018, 04:25 AM
So we share a border with these dirty hippies and now we are forced to share the same football field as them. I suppose the next thing I know is someone will tell me we have to have the same state bird as these ag college douches.

89MTBISON
11-26-2018, 04:30 AM
So we share a border with these dirty hippies and now we are forced to share the same football field as them. I suppose the next thing I know is someone will tell me we have to have the same state bird as these ag college douches.

Yeah, I don't get the animosity towards ND from Montanans, I keep hearing that there would be no Montana without North Dakotans, at least no eastern Montana. The folks out here are great, but give these 'Cat fans one playoff win in a decade and suddenly they think they are world beaters. Notice how they are all brown nosers until we agree we will curb stomp them? Then they are all butt hurt. No wonder Griz fans can't stand em. Thanks for the heads up on their state bird, didn't know that. Copy 'Cats.

tojo70
11-26-2018, 04:32 AM
There's a gun shop in Cut Bank run or owned by a Dick Cheney that completely misrepresented a gun I bought from him. Total screw job.

You bought a gun from a gun shop in Cut Bank? That's on you buddy. That's an I'll advised transaction.

southcliffbison
11-26-2018, 04:40 AM
Not likely the same crew. Each conference submits 2 crews for assignment and the NCAA takes it from there. First 2 rounds are usually 16 different crews with 7 of them selected for quarters, semi, finals based on observations the first two weeks. MVFC will likely get final if there is ever a final without a MVFC team but not likely this year.

Thanks for the clarification, Indy. So, what were the complaints with the OVC crew? Too many ticky, tack flags or not enough?

MontanaState
11-26-2018, 04:46 AM

Really? 24/7? This is strange. I live in the Valley and was just at the courthouse a couple of weeks ago and not a single protesting hippy. Hmm, maybe I was there on the 25th hour of the 8th day.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 04:53 AM
The west coast people are screwing the state up but us natives aren’t as big of assholes as this makes us sound. I grew up on the ranch and pretty much everyone in my family is a rancher. If we heard a comment about montanans and sheep we’d just roll our eyes at hearing the same old tired joke for the thousandth time. Then we’d calmly exit the room, head outside and trap the best looking ewe we could get our hands on.Agreed. This guy knows what's going on

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 04:55 AM
I've lived in Montana for 20+ years, one thing you learn living here. 'Cats fans have a yuge case of penis envy, from years, no decades of playing second fiddle to the mighty Griz. I'll see lots of 'Cat attire this week, after saturday none at all.Those second fiddle bitches play louder than first chair.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 04:57 AM
Yeah, I don't get the animosity towards ND from Montanans, I keep hearing that there would be no Montana without North Dakotans, at least no eastern Montana. The folks out here are great, but give these 'Cat fans one playoff win in a decade and suddenly they think they are world beaters. Notice how they are all brown nosers until we agree we will curb stomp them? Then they are all butt hurt. No wonder Griz fans can't stand em. Thanks for the heads up on their state bird, didn't know that. Copy 'Cats.Yep it's little brother syndrome at its best....... Nauseating too many expected by us.

#DealWithIt
#UNDealWithIt

89MTBISON
11-26-2018, 05:05 AM
Really? 24/7? This is strange. I live in the Valley and was just at the courthouse a couple of weeks ago and not a single protesting hippy. Hmm, maybe I was there on the 25th hour of the 8th day.

Nice thing about Bozeman? You can actually see Montana from there. #Bozangeles. Yeah, that's an old one, but a good one.

Christopher Moen
11-26-2018, 05:23 AM
Yeah, I don't get the animosity towards ND from Montanans, I keep hearing that there would be no Montana without North Dakotans, at least no eastern Montana. The folks out here are great, but give these 'Cat fans one playoff win in a decade and suddenly they think they are world beaters. Notice how they are all brown nosers until we agree we will curb stomp them? Then they are all butt hurt. No wonder Griz fans can't stand em. Thanks for the heads up on their state bird, didn't know that. Copy 'Cats.

Sounds like the same typical banter I hear from any bordering states within our country. Just be glad NDSU doesn’t field hockey, otherwise those darn Canucks would be doing the same.

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
11-26-2018, 05:51 AM
You bought a gun from a gun shop in Cut Bank? That's on you buddy. That's an I'll advised transaction.

Apparently that's well-known in Montana huh.

tjamz
11-26-2018, 11:54 AM
While I don’t disagree with this, didn’t we lose last time you gave us props? Not sure how I feel about thisUm, alpha has been giving us props AT LEAST since 2011/2012. I suggest we allow him to do his damn job and keep up the good work!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MontBison
11-26-2018, 12:47 PM
Um, alpha has been giving us props AT LEAST since 2011/2012. I suggest we allow him to do his damn job and keep up the good work!

He did say Carson would be an NFL draft pick when Brock was still the qb. He’s a great football mind.

sage
11-26-2018, 01:12 PM
I'm a Montanan and they show hate to all other states for some reason. The state and the people are very selfish in Montana so show hate to out of state people. Just who we are I guess.

The better you are the more hate they show.

tony
11-26-2018, 01:15 PM
Anybody find Montana State video? It's hard to find - heck, Fox mistakenly put Mississippi State v Ole Miss video up with their write up. The SDSU stuff is useless because Andersen* wasn't their QB. Andersen's first game this season was against Portland State (he had 211 yards rushing, btw).

Should be an interesting game - they were having a lot of success running the option against UIW - they also were running the delta formation in the backfield too, weren't they? Andersen threw some nice balls against UIW so if they've got a guy who can get behind our secondary like Illinois State did, that could be trouble. It's really tough to judge team speed, but they looked very quick. They kind of remind me of the 2011 or 2010 Bison team. I just can't watch UIW again because that team is the opposite of NDSU.

* it's not Anderson - like Brock Jensen, the second "e" is for Excellence.

Kujava23
11-26-2018, 01:31 PM
TIME for Robbie Grimsley to fill the box and pile up tackles on ANDERSON!!!

I don't think QB will have time to throw deep ball---think our DL is way better than their OL

BUYOUTBOBCATS better start fast -----only chance

NDSU 42
Montana St. 10

KNOW IT ALL
11-26-2018, 01:36 PM
You would think some of the wise azzes on this site actually play. Funny how the fans always praise the team for being so classy and often times act the opposite themselves. I promise you that the BobCats do not fear the Bison. With that , Go Bison!!!!

Bison 4 Life
11-26-2018, 01:41 PM
You would think some of the wise azzes on this site actually play. Funny how the fans always praise the team for being so classy and often times act the opposite themselves. I promise you that the BobCats do not fear the Bison. With that , Go Bison!!!!

Nobody said they were scared. Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. SIU wasn't scared, doesn't mean they didn't get boatraced.

Bisonator98
11-26-2018, 01:51 PM
I've only seen 2 of Montana States games this season. They look like the 2010 NDSU team to me. Gritty hard nosed team, runs the ball well, doesn't really throw it that great but plays sound defense and special teams. Their kicker seem to have an off day against UIW but he was great in that first game against WIU that I watched. Probably a year or 2 away from making a long run in the PO's. Don't think they are balanced enough to move the ball on us. Might have some big plays here or there but I don't see them putting up more then 10-14 points. I don't think their defense will stop our offense. I'm expecting a 38-10 type game.

Christopher Moen
11-26-2018, 01:53 PM
Anybody find Montana State video? It's hard to find - heck, Fox mistakenly put Mississippi State v Ole Miss video up with their write up. The SDSU stuff is useless because Andersen* wasn't their QB. Andersen's first game this season was against Portland State (he had 211 yards rushing, btw).

Should be an interesting game - they were having a lot of success running the option against UIW - they also were running the delta formation in the backfield too, weren't they? Andersen threw some nice balls against UIW so if they've got a guy who can get behind our secondary like Illinois State did, that could be trouble. It's really tough to judge team speed, but they looked very quick. They kind of remind me of the 2011 or 2010 Bison team. I just can't watch UIW again because that team is the opposite of NDSU.

I finished watching the Incarnate Word-Montana State game last night and I’m impressed with how much the Bobcats have improved since the SDSU game. Their constant offensive set changing and Andersen’s skills is going be “fun” for the Bison Defensive staff’s game plan preparation.

This is a good opponent for the Bison to begin their playoff stretch as it will cause them to stay focused right away. I believe NDSU will win comfortably, but maybe not cover the spread. Both teams run the ball too much and the game time will be flying.

KNOW IT ALL
11-26-2018, 03:08 PM
I recall losing to a very average USD team just a couple years ago. A couple big plays early and any game from here on out can get dicey in a hurry. With that, yeah, I expect a 38-13 victory but Im betting on a close game thru 2 quarters from here on out and any team that can hang until half time does have a chance.

HandoEX
11-26-2018, 03:57 PM
Um, alpha has been giving us props AT LEAST since 2011/2012. I suggest we allow him to do his damn job and keep up the good work!

I remember partying with Alpha in Bozeman in 2010.

Also,
http://i65.tinypic.com/29dtvkw.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 04:02 PM
I remember partying with Alpha in Bozeman in 2010.

Also,
http://i65.tinypic.com/29dtvkw.jpgDamn right Hando you JAGERBOMBINSOB!

And golf

MNLonghorn10
11-26-2018, 04:14 PM
Hando doesnt party

El_Chapo
11-26-2018, 04:35 PM
Hando doesnt party

Hando is on the "injured reserve"

ndsubison1
11-26-2018, 04:36 PM
Battlewagon trip/thread to Bozeman. Epic.

KilldeerBison
11-26-2018, 04:38 PM
How many Cat fans will leave at half time, Montana tradition to grab adult beverages?

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 05:38 PM
How many Cat fans will leave at half time, Montana tradition to grab adult beverages?The California's in Boz Angeles don't drink like real Montanans. They also drive in the left lane constantly like assholes do. It's a passing lane

Hammerhead
11-26-2018, 06:17 PM
How many Cat fans will leave at half time, Montana tradition to grab adult beverages?

They will see the students leaving at halftime because the Bison are way ahead and follow suit.

ndsubison1
11-26-2018, 06:25 PM

Totally allowed here.

CelticCat
11-26-2018, 06:27 PM
OK, you have a point, however, most on here don't really feel like talking serious football with fans from a team we know we are going to curb stomp. Sorry if this offends you, but it is the God's honest truth. Now if MSU was undefeated, the BSC champs, and we were meeting in the semi's or the championship, you would find a whole different attitude on this board. As it currently stands, your team is a little above 500 and barely made the playoffs. I'm sorry if this offends you, but it is reality.

We have a ton of respect for teams that have in the past, or have the ability currently, to give us a good game and possibly even beat us. You're team isn't one of those teams. Maybe one day it will be, but Saturday won't be the day.

Mont. is a great state, though. Bozeman is one of my all time favorite towns.

This is pretty much how I envisioned this thread going, yet I still gave you guys the benefit of the doubt and came over to take a look. I started on page 23 and read backwards till now, nary a sentence about football, so I will take my leave. Wish I could go to the game, I will say that! Go Cats.

I will give you guys some credit, in those few pages I did read I didn't see anything about the buyout, I figured it would be in about every 5th post.

westnodak93bison
11-26-2018, 06:44 PM
This is pretty much how I envisioned this thread going, yet I still gave you guys the benefit of the doubt and came over to take a look. I started on page 23 and read backwards till now, nary a sentence about football, so I will take my leave. Wish I could go to the game, I will say that! Go Cats.

I will give you guys some credit, in those few pages I did read I didn't see anything about the buyout, I figured it would be in about every 5th post.Even my Garfield County rancher friend said the buyout was a "chicken shit move"

Mr Meaty
11-26-2018, 06:45 PM

I will give you guys some credit, in those few pages I did read I didn't see anything about the buyout, I figured it would be in about every 5th post.

If you want to talk football go ahead and give us your take on the upcoming game. We are more than willing to talk football. We get bored with ourselves and get on tangent subjects and shocking thread drift starts.

I will give you my take on the upcoming game. Kitties stay close until late 1st half. Bison score just before half and it will be 17-7. Bison ball to start and the third and a methodical drive of 75 yards and 6 1/2 minutes later it will be 24-7. Kitties on first possession of the 2nd half will result in a scope and score and the route will be one. 31-7. Kitties will be licking themselves all the way back to Boozeman MT. Yes I know I spelled it that way for a reason. You have to drink to live there. Feel free to tell me where I am wrong and how it sucks to live in ND.

Bison 4 Life
11-26-2018, 06:45 PM
Here's the deal. Don't come over to our board telling us what we should and shouldn't talk about or how we should treat you or whatever. Ignore the people whom you feel are mistreating you and engage with the ones you like. Your passive aggressive moping about "how we are" doesn't affect us one bit. We're mostly German/Norwegian Lutherans, some from Canada, we INVENTED passive aggressiveness.

AG1 gets it. He gives zero fucks about the haters and takes as much as he gives.

Vet70
11-26-2018, 06:49 PM
On the Cat board, the consensus is essentially that they will go toe-to-toe and come out with a moral victory. Must be a Big Sky thing.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 06:57 PM
Here's the deal. Don't come over to our board telling us what we should and shouldn't talk about or how we should treat you or whatever. Ignore the people whom you feel are mistreating you and engage with the ones you like. Your passive aggressive moping about "how we are" doesn't affect us one bit. We're mostly German/Norwegian Lutherans, some from Canada, we INVENTED passive aggressiveness.

AG1 gets it. He gives zero fucks about the haters and takes as much as he gives.CC is a good guy but he don't like me much and that's cool.

He would fucking love the tailgating in Fargo and he probably would love downtown I know I do.

You don't find tailgates anywhere in the country like yours not the SEC, Not Big10, about the only other place like your tailgates is when you do them in Frisco

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-26-2018, 06:59 PM
On the Cat board, the consensus is essentially that they will go toe-to-toe and come out with a moral victory. Must be a Big Sky thing.I don't expect a Big Sky team left after Saturday...... Slight possibility Weber wins then gets bounced the next week.

Our conference is pure shit, weak, slow too many crap teams and Montana can't even compete in it.

Vet70
11-26-2018, 07:10 PM
I don't expect a Big Sky team left after Saturday...... Slight possibility Weber wins then gets bounced the next week.

Our conference is pure shit, weak, slow too many crap teams and Montana can't even compete in it.

Unfortunately, the MVFC is going to inherit one of your crap teams.

bruinbison
11-26-2018, 07:26 PM

Had to watch on the phone, but was impressed with the Bobcats passing. Won’t be surprised to see them take their shots downfield early, trying to make the Bison D adjust. Andersen threw a good deep ball when he had a clean pocket, or a clean roll-out. Seemed like spirals, but on the phone screen could have been misleading. Bobcats incorporated jet sweeps as well as the option plays, and often split QB Andersen out on the edge with a WR as the QB. Could see a lateral to Andersen in that situation with a downfield shot following. Don’t know if that WR can throw the ball, but if he can chuck it 40 +, Andersen was a state sprint champ, maybe the Cats will take a downfield shot that way.

With the pressure the Bison DLine generates, along with Jabril Cox & Co spying on Andersen, could be a tough day for him. Seems like it takes him a little more time to load and release, so hello Kitty......
But won’t be surprised to see the Cats with a big play or two, helping keep the game closer than most expect.

As to Tony’s Brock Jensen mention, I used a freshman Brock Jensen comp, only faster, this weekend when I was asked about Andersen and the Bobcats at a wedding anniversary party.

Bisonator98
11-26-2018, 08:07 PM
I don't expect a Big Sky team left after Saturday...... Slight possibility Weber wins then gets bounced the next week.

Sounds just like the CAA. :rofl:

Mr. Burgundy
11-26-2018, 08:19 PM
Anyone want to talk football? Being we have a playoff game coming up? Or is this fun?

I heard a great interview today from the Montana State coach. Very impressive. Slowly building up the program, very humble and said NDSU was the standard. Talked about how we coach kids up, loaded with talent and have great coaches. Said we play the game the right way. I am excited to see this QB they are bringing in. 6'3 225 and was a multi time sprint champ in Montana. Love it. Lets play! #letstalkfootballandleavetheBSbehind

BisonLaw
11-26-2018, 08:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gC9whtk58s

BisManBison
11-26-2018, 08:48 PM
On the Cat board, the consensus is essentially that they will go toe-to-toe and come out with a moral victory. Must be a Big Sky thing.

That is a pretty entertaining read. They are getting trolled hard by someone with the handle BizonProud, not a username here and no real football content related to NDSU in his posts, so I'm assuming he's a Griz fan. It's pretty funny they haven't figured that out yet.

Bison 4 Life
11-26-2018, 08:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gC9whtk58s

TIL First Interstate Bank is still a thing.

Sorry that wasn't about football

El_Chapo
11-26-2018, 08:55 PM
why hasn't this angle been brought up yet??

Messingham at Montana State has to help NDSU correct? He was there in 2016, he should know players, tendencies, etc.

Courtney... Order LOTS of sprinkles at Cold Stone this saturday buddy... >>> http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?38463-Messingham-Orders-Vanilla-at-Coldstone!!

Trey Lance is red shirting 100000%. Talked to his family, so he will be active ONLY in semis and Frisco

EC8CH
11-26-2018, 08:56 PM
CC is a good guy but he don't like me much and that's cool.

He would fucking love the tailgating in Fargo and he probably would love downtown I know I do.

You don't find tailgates anywhere in the country like yours not the SEC, Not Big10, about the only other place like your tailgates is when you do them in Frisco

The tailgate at Missoula and just the overall town itself was a great college football atmosphere when we visited in 2015. Lots of really fun people who were excited about the game, probably helps that you guys won, but everyone treated us great so it was fun even though we lost. If you like FCS football, NDSU and Missoula should be 1 and 1A on your bucket list.

minnesotabobcat
11-26-2018, 08:56 PM
Anyone want to talk football? Being we have a playoff game coming up? Or is this fun?

I heard a great interview today from the Montana State coach. Very impressive. Slowly building up the program, very humble and said NDSU was the standard. Talked about how we coach kids up, loaded with talent and have great coaches. Said we play the game the right way. I am excited to see this QB they are bringing in. 6'3 225 and was a multi time sprint champ in Montana. Love it. Lets play! #letstalkfootballandleavetheBSbehind

Curious to see Cox v. Andersen. NDSU has always been a 2nd half team....and that has been a strength for MSU this year as well, so will be interested to see halftime adjustments. Choate seems to have the Cats moving in the right direction...and Saturday will be a great measuring stick to see how far they have come.

Honeybooboo
11-26-2018, 08:57 PM
Curious to see Cox v. Andersen. NDSU has always been a 2nd half team....and that has been a strength for MSU this year as well, so will be interested to see halftime adjustments. Choate seems to have the Cats moving in the right direction...and Saturday will be a great measuring stick to see how far they have come.

Hell yes, those 2 will battle all day. Should be a fun watch

tjbison
11-26-2018, 09:05 PM
Choate had a good interview, looking forward to Saturday.

If I'm understanding MSU hff asan offense but struggle on D? I have not watched any of their games this year

minnesotabobcat
11-26-2018, 09:14 PM
Choate had a good interview, looking forward to Saturday.

If I'm understanding MSU hff asan offense but struggle on D? I have not watched any of their games this year

Honestly, I think both sides of the ball are ranked as middle of the road. However, both sides of the ball have been able to make timely plays when they had to. Biggest difference between last season and this season is that last year they were a play or two away from winning 2 or 3 more games....and this year they made those plays.