PDA

View Full Version : Gameday - Pullman

MontBison
10-14-2018, 06:28 AM
First I KNOW this is the wrong place to post this thread but it needs to be said.

Is anyone else just jacked gameday is going home next weekend? It’s goinng to be worth the watch.

*full disclaimer I hate WSU am a UW fan but this is going to be sick. I’ve flown the bison flag on gameday, in Washington more than you have. Someone needs to pick up the slack next weekend will be in Napa

MNLonghorn10
10-14-2018, 10:38 AM
I flip on gameday every week but the show is a shell of its former self to say the least. Terrible.

That said i hope they let mike leach talk for all 3 hrs. No rinaldi,no kirk no Desmond no corso commercials etc

Give leach the stage and the mic and we listen to the artistry for 3 straight hrs.

Gully
10-14-2018, 01:02 PM
This is cool but it kind of feels like the Cubs winning the world series. Now the whole "they've never been to WSU" thing is over. Mixed emotions.

MontBison
10-17-2018, 07:51 PM
Stuff of legend.

https://pullmanradio.com/pullman-city-council-approves-emergency-declaration-for-espn-college-gameday-visit/

Anyone in eastern Washington going to fly a bison flag?

Hammerhead
10-18-2018, 02:19 PM
You can always start waiting for College Gameday to visit Minnesota.

Professor Chaos
10-18-2018, 02:44 PM
You might be rowing that boat for a while...

Honeybooboo
10-18-2018, 03:53 PM
You might be rowing that boat for a while...

either that or the show is getting to a point they are going to hit all the FBS schools in P5 conferences they have not been to yet, can only go to Ohio St, Bama, ect so many times

EC8CH
10-18-2018, 04:14 PM
either that or the show is getting to a point they are going to hit all the FBS schools in P5 conferences they have not been to yet, can only go to Ohio St, Bama, ect so many times

Pitty GameDay.

HerdThat!
10-18-2018, 04:30 PM

The day I stop watching GameDay.

THEsocalledfan
10-18-2018, 05:58 PM

We sure as hell don't want Gophers fans to think they are on the same level as NDSU.

56BISON73
10-18-2018, 09:22 PM
First I KNOW this is the wrong place to post this thread but it needs to be said.

Is anyone else just jacked gameday is going home next weekend? It’s goinng to be worth the watch.

*full disclaimer I hate WSU am a UW fan but this is going to be sick. I’ve flown the bison flag on gameday, in Washington more than you have. Someone needs to pick up the slack next weekend will be in Napa

Youre going to have to explain this one to me?????

MontBison
10-19-2018, 12:02 AM
Youre going to have to explain this one to me?????

Tune in and find out!

56BISON73
10-19-2018, 04:37 AM
Tune in and find out!

Why would I tune in to game day when Im at a football game? Not even on my radar.

StL Bison Fan
10-19-2018, 02:14 PM
Why would I tune in to game day when Im at a football game? Not even on my radar.

we watched golf at the last home game tailgate. Some things cant be explained

KNOW IT ALL
10-19-2018, 02:35 PM
We sure as hell don't want Gophers fans to think they are on the same level as NDSU.

Things I love about the Gophers:
A: Moral victories, not winning but "not getting blown out by Ohio State"
B: Coach speak; "young guys getting better" Its year 2 now PJ, that speak will get old in year 3.
C: FN coach sprinting the sidelines between every quarter break. WOW!! Is that Flakey. Not a chance I'd play for that Azz Clown!
D: Absolutely sounds just like Tim Brewster, YES, this guy IS BREWSTER 2.0
E: Very sad UofM wont schedule the Bison. PJ is like the others before him, New Mexico State..etc..A race to 5 wins every year. Too Funny!!!!!
F: Last but not least "Row The Boat", SERIOUSLY that is the best you can come up with????? :rofl::offtopic:

SDbison
10-19-2018, 02:39 PM
Gameday? What's that? Oh the day I get ready for the Bison to play, and if I am going to the game be sure to get to tailgate early!

HerdThat!
10-19-2018, 02:56 PM
Things I love about the Gophers:
A: Moral victories, not winning but "not getting blown out by Ohio State"
B: Coach speak; "young guys getting better" Its year 2 now PJ, that speak will get old in year 3.
C: FN coach sprinting the sidelines between every quarter break. WOW!! Is that Flakey. Not a chance I'd play for that Azz Clown!
D: Absolutely sounds just like Tim Brewster, YES, this guy IS BREWSTER 2.0
E: Very sad UofM wont schedule the Bison. PJ is like the others before him, New Mexico State..etc..A race to 5 wins every year. Too Funny!!!!!
F: Last but not least "Row The Boat", SERIOUSLY that is the best you can come up with????? :rofl::offtopic:

And they didnt even come up with it!! Thats whats so amusing with RTB and the dumb oar paddles down their helmets - touting something they adopted from the coach's last school!
I hate the Gopher fans more than ANY fanbase of any sport (yes, I know what I am saying and who our rivals are)
The amount of arrogance and shit talking from a school/fan base that has accomplished jack shit, while being funded as high as they are in terms of athletics is hilarious

Actually, I hope GameDay DOES come to Minnesota so then I can make a sign that has an oar broken in half with either the score of the last time NDSU played them, or ANY formidable Big Ten football school with the words "Boat, Raced." on it and stand front and center on camera.

MNLonghorn10
10-19-2018, 03:20 PM

what football game are you at from 8am-11am

SDbison
10-19-2018, 05:01 PM
what football game are you at from 8am-11am He like many other dedicated Bison fans are in the tailgate line or tailgate lot. Where have you been?

EC8CH
10-19-2018, 05:02 PM
He like many other dedicated Bison fans are in the tailgate line or tailgate lot. Where have you been?

Yeah, I thought that was a silly question as well.

GSUsTALON
10-19-2018, 05:13 PM

Game Day at NDSU again, wow.

Will you throw ribbons like the JMU fans do? ……………. ;-)

Bison 4 Life
10-19-2018, 05:19 PM

You and CyPanth are walking dad jokes.

MNLonghorn10
10-19-2018, 06:29 PM
He like many other dedicated Bison fans are in the tailgate line or tailgate lot. Where have you been?Theres no football game tho

56BISON73
10-19-2018, 08:24 PM
Theres no football game tho

Just stop. Youre starting to sound as stupid as the OP.

GSUsTALON
10-19-2018, 08:24 PM

You and CyPanth are walking dad jokes.

Just a little joke I picked up from the NDSU board for last years NC game.

MontBison
10-19-2018, 09:44 PM

Haha love you too PL!

OrygunBison
10-20-2018, 12:00 AM

Why the hate, dude? Just because YOU don't care doesn't mean it isn't or shouldn't be an interesting topic to someone else.

abc123
10-20-2018, 12:52 AM
Why the hate, dude? Just because YOU don't care doesn't mean it isn't or shouldn't be an interesting topic to someone else.

He asks why he should care, someone tells him and then he gets all indignant about it and wonders why anyone should care.

MNLonghorn10
10-20-2018, 01:49 AM

bwahaha. Relax.

56BISON73
10-20-2018, 02:33 AM

No hate. Should I have put a smiley face behind my post????? GEEEEEEZZZZZ

56BISON73
10-20-2018, 02:37 AM
He asks why he should care, someone tells him and then he gets all indignant about it and wonders why anyone should care.

Actually nobody told me why I should care so in fact I wasnt indignant about anything. Have you been going to the Sioux Volley school of connecting dots that arent there?

56BISON73
10-20-2018, 02:39 AM
bwahaha. Relax.

:d .............:biggrin:

bri-dog
10-20-2018, 01:03 PM
Holy shit, nice crowd in Pullman! I did manage to spot two Bison flags right next to each other...

oldmantutters
10-20-2018, 01:07 PM
Wazzu not disappointing. Good on ya Pullman!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

EC8CH
10-20-2018, 01:32 PM
Argument why UCF isn't going to sniff a playoff spot illustrates the purgatory that is the G5.

MontBison
10-20-2018, 01:47 PM
Holy shit, nice crowd in Pullman! I did manage to spot two Bison flags right next to each other...

Just wait until the sun comes up...

aces1180
10-20-2018, 02:55 PM
Bison flags look good in the middle of the crimson!

Bison 4 Life
10-20-2018, 03:47 PM
Is it just me or does it look like every other on campus Game Day?

MontBison
10-20-2018, 04:47 PM
Is it just me or does it look like every other on campus Game Day?

It’s just you. That place was bumping!

Bison 4 Life
10-20-2018, 04:48 PM
It’s just you. That place was bumping!

They all are.

MNLonghorn10
10-20-2018, 05:46 PM
Hell of a lot more flags than your average gameday

People wise wasnt extraordinary but the crowd was louder than your typical p5 spot

Bison 4 Life
10-20-2018, 06:15 PM

People wise wasnt extraordinary but the crowd was louder than your typical p5 spot

That's legit. I noticed the flags. I guess I was referring to the crowd size as well. I didn't have the volume up so I didn't hear the sound.

EndZoneQB
10-21-2018, 07:35 AM
The amount of BS about the Gophers is, not surprising, but so predictable.

Get a new bit. It's not even hate anymore, it's little man syndrome bullshit. Just stop.

Christopher Moen
10-21-2018, 09:44 AM

Get a new bit. It's not even hate anymore, it's little man syndrome bullshit. Just stop.

So you believe (demand) the Goofs deserve more respect than any other team (F’Hawkers Jackrabbits, etc) that is highly disliked on this board?

No thanks, they get what the deserve. If their football fanbase weren’t so disrespectful towards other fanbases, especially ours, perhaps so many wouldn’t enjoy their failures.

I’m going to enjoy watching their team try to row the boat while it is taking on water.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.

EC8CH
10-21-2018, 12:06 PM

BS. Gopher defenders just have tender feelings.

Mr Meaty
10-21-2018, 12:19 PM
BS. Gopher defenders just have tender feelings.

It is almost winter but they are snowflakes all ready. Paddle that boat up the river.

EC8CH
10-21-2018, 12:23 PM
It is almost winter but they are snowflakes all ready. Paddle that boat up the river.

The humor inherant in the gophers right now could not be any more palpable even if they hired a used car salesman as their head coach and he put his commercial catch phrase right down the middle of their helmets.

tony
10-21-2018, 01:49 PM
The humor inherant in the gophers right now could not be any more palpable even if they hired a used car salesman as their head coach and he put his commercial catch phrase right down the middle of their helmets.

Since he owns the trademark, does he get royalties?

EC8CH
10-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Since he owns the trademark, does he get royalties?

Valid question.

GreenfieldBison
10-21-2018, 02:12 PM

They did a story about those flags. They have an Alum who started to get the flag on every Gameday show about ten years ago. There is now an alumni group who takes responsibility for gettting “Ol Crimson” to each Gameday site each week, including flights if necessary. I though it was a pretty cool story. They had the guy who started it on set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THEsocalledfan
10-22-2018, 01:42 PM
They did a story about those flags. They have an Alum who started to get the flag on every Gameday show about ten years ago. There is now an alumni group who takes responsibility for gettting “Ol Crimson” to each Gameday site each week, including flights if necessary. I though it was a pretty cool story. They had the guy who started it on set.

Did they say they are retiring it now that they went there? I'd make a museum just for the flag!

MNLonghorn10
10-22-2018, 02:23 PM
It kinda loses its aura now. Like the cubs winning the world series...its sorta like "now what?"

SDbison
10-22-2018, 02:36 PM
It kinda loses its aura now. Like the cubs winning the world series...its sorta like "now what?" Same with Bison and Fargo. So we are FCS and win championships nearly every year. Who in their audience cares......its FCS. Still surprised they did not come back with additional nattys and Carson doing well in NFL.

MNLonghorn10
10-22-2018, 02:38 PM
Same with Bison and Fargo. So we are FCS and win championships nearly every year. Who in their audience cares......its FCS. Still surprised they did not come back with additional nattys and Carson doing well in NFL.Agreed. ..

Right again as per usual

GreenfieldBison
10-22-2018, 03:36 PM
Did they say they are retiring it now that they went there? I'd make a museum just for the flag!

If they said something I missed it. Longhorn is right - goal accomplished, now what?

SDbison
10-22-2018, 03:46 PM
If they said something I missed it. Longhorn is right - goal accomplished, now what?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Back to going to the same 10 or 15 FBS sites they always go to.

MontBison
10-22-2018, 08:25 PM

Nope the streak will continue next week!

Hammerhead
10-24-2018, 02:21 AM
I can see it now. Bunnies vs Gophers on Aug. 29th and Gameday is in Minneapolis on Aug 31st for Bison vs. Butler. LOL