PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Bizon FB Schedule

barnwintersportsengelstad
09-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Where is the Bizon FB schedule for 2020? SD & SDSU have their 2020 & 2021 MVFC schedules out?

09-04-2018, 08:17 PM
SDSU has a printed 2020 & 2021 FB schedule

on page 93 of their 2018 Jackrabbit FB Media Guide under Future Schedules

https://gojacks.com/sports/2007/8/7/1148528.aspx?path=football

09-04-2018, 08:19 PM
USD has had it's 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023 schedule out since Jan. Wouldn't put too much stock in that yet?
https://goyotes.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=109

HerdBot
09-04-2018, 08:27 PM
All it says right now is

Sat, Sep. 5, 2020 TBA
at Oregon
Eugene, Ore.
TBA

Drake University
Sat, Sep. 12, 2020 TBA
vs Drake
Fargo, N.D.
TBA

tony
09-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Pretty sure that he wants to know is whether UND gets a home game against NDSU in 2020.

Little does he know that 2020 is going to be NDSU's first season in the Mountain West.

tolnabison
09-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Pretty sure that he wants to know is whether UND gets a home game against NDSU in 2020.

Little does he know that 2020 is going to be NDSU's first season in the Mountain West.
I would assume that UND wouldn't get home games against USD, SDSU, and NDSU all in the first year of being in the conference either. But maybe I am wrong.

SDbison
09-04-2018, 08:44 PM

Little does he know that 2020 is going to be NDSU's first season in the Mountain West. You got the text? Awesome!

aces1180
09-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Where is the Bizon FB schedule for 2020? SD & SDSU have their 2020 & 2021 MVFC schedules out?

Where is the F'Hawker's?

Vet70
09-04-2018, 08:49 PM
I would assume that UND wouldn't get home games against USD, SDSU, and NDSU all in the first year of being in the conference either. But maybe I am wrong.

It really doesn't matter where they play they are going to get curb stomped by all three.

Bison03
09-04-2018, 08:51 PM
I woould assume that as well. No way und plays all 3 dakota schools at home in the same year. Looks like they will be coming to Fargo in 2020. Und hasnt released their conference schedule yet either. Maybe they are lobbying to have the game in gf! Ha!

tolnabison
09-04-2018, 08:52 PM
I woould assume that as well. No way und plays all 3 dakota schools at home on the same year. Loks like they will bw coming to Fargo in 2020. Und hasnt released their conference schedule yet either. Maybe they are lobbying to have the game in gf! Ha!

I would assume UNI is thrown in the mix with the 4 Dakota schools. Guessing it will be two at home, two on the road for all 5 schools. Could be way off though.

Mr. Burgundy
09-04-2018, 08:56 PM
from what I understand, UND comes to Fargo to finish their amazing home and home contact with us....and then come again the following year to start conference play.

That is the only reason this thread exists on two boards, because Barn has a boner if they are coming to Fargo or staying in GF. It doesn't matter. Eventually they will be in the correct league and we will rotate home and away with them. Pretty simple. I had forgotten they booked two roads games to Fargo. THat is pretty funny. They could have signed ten deals better than that over the years.

Vet70
09-04-2018, 09:01 PM
from what I understand, UND comes to Fargo to finish their amazing home and home contact with us....and then come again the following year to start conference play.

That is the only reason this thread exists on two boards, because Barn has a boner if they are coming to Fargo or staying in GF. It doesn't matter. Eventually they will be in the correct league and we will rotate home and away with them. Pretty simple. I had forgotten they booked two roads games to Fargo. THat is pretty funny. They could have signed ten deals better than that over the years.

This^^^^^^^^

tony
09-04-2018, 09:06 PM
I woould assume that as well. No way und plays all 3 dakota schools at home in the same year. Looks like they will be coming to Fargo in 2020. Und hasnt released their conference schedule yet either. Maybe they are lobbying to have the game in gf! Ha!

Never thought of that... game would almost have to be in Fargo. Maybe they are lobbying for a neutral site game... not sure what they'd be bargaining with though.

Honeybooboo
09-04-2018, 09:10 PM
the heads will explode in El Forko if this comes true and UND will have to play 3 in Fargo before they get 1 in GF....

tony
09-04-2018, 09:11 PM
http://grandforksherald.com/sports/football/4494605-und-ndsu-football-rivalry-will-resume-meetings-fargo

heheheheheehehehehehe

NDSU1980
09-04-2018, 09:12 PM

Hey, here's UN_'s schedule for 2020. Looks rather incomplete. Of course you will be coming to Fargo to get stomped. https://wiki.siouxsports.com/doku.php/football/2020_schedule

tony
09-04-2018, 09:28 PM
2020 is a long way away. Sure hope NDSU raises another championship banner before the 2019 home opener (which happens to be UND.)

dewey
09-04-2018, 09:31 PM
2020 is a long way away. Sure hope NDSU raises another championship banner before the 2019 home opener (which happens to be UND.)

Oh that would be great. Title #15 being raised in front of both GFCC fans.

Dewey

Vet70
09-04-2018, 09:31 PM
http://grandforksherald.com/sports/football/4494605-und-ndsu-football-rivalry-will-resume-meetings-fargo

heheheheheehehehehehe

When this little gem hits the Hitler Youth Board this is gonna be fun. :rofl:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/63cf663c6defbca95afddcf66fc98ab0/tenor.gif?itemid=5285539

09-04-2018, 09:37 PM

heheheheheehehehehehe

Be great to have annual conference FB games again! Been missing eyeballing all those rusty yellow Dodge the bullet picpup trucks every other year at the FB game parking lot in GF. Cheers!

Honeybooboo
09-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Be great to have annual conference FB games again! Been missing eyeballing all those rusty yellow Dodge the bullet picpup trucks every other year at the FB game parking lot in GF. Cheers!

Whats funny is the junk i saw parked outside the tin shed last thursday....seen a better tailgate at Concordia

NovaBison
09-04-2018, 09:50 PM
According to some chick named Sue Volley, the F'hawkers are done playing NDSU... they are in the process of creating a new super FBS conference called "the great northern"with other successful football schools, including Grand Canyon University and UT Rio Grande Valley... she said Bison fans are going to be so jealous when they are left out, and will beg to be part of this league of super programs.

Christopher Moen
09-04-2018, 09:53 PM

You F'Hawkers are going to need a bigger parking lot. Wherever we roam, we are home, and many of us don't travel in little trucks.

https://www.bisonillustrated.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Tailgating-NDSU-Bison-Parking-lot01.jpg

Christopher Moen
09-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Never thought of that... game would almost have to be in Fargo. Maybe they are lobbying for a neutral site game... not sure what they'd be bargaining with though.

Perhaps they were hoping to get a game played on ice so they can finally see the Bison "slip."

Bison bison
09-04-2018, 09:58 PM
According to some chick named Sue Volley, the F'hawkers are done playing NDSU... they are in the process of creating a new super FBS conference called "the great northern"with other successful football schools, including Grand Canyon University and UT Rio Grande Valley... she said Bison fans are going to be so jealous when they are left out, and will beg to be part of this league of super programs.

Sounds good. What can I do to help make this happen?

ByeSonBusiness
09-04-2018, 11:06 PM

trololol. It cracked me up. He was so certain NDSU was going up north.

Da Bison
09-04-2018, 11:50 PM
trololol. It cracked me up. He was so certain NDSU was going up north.If I'm not mistaken he guaranteed that the game would be in el forked. Claimed that was part of the negotiations between the MVFC and the un_ President.

Kind of wonder if Barney = sue volley[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Vet70
09-05-2018, 12:06 AM
If I'm not mistaken he guaranteed that the game would be in el forked. Claimed that was part of the negotiations between the MVFC and the un_ President.

Kind of wonder if Barney = sue volley[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Was UN_ such a hot commodity that they had much leverage in any "negotiations"?

TAILG8R
09-05-2018, 01:19 AM
Yes. It's why they've been allowed to keep this God aweful uniforms too.
Was UN_ such a hot commodity that they had much leverage in any "negotiations"?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Vet70
09-05-2018, 01:35 AM

Now I understand.

westnodak93bison
09-05-2018, 01:55 AM
You got the text? Awesome!It's impossible. You can't fly an airplane to Fargo! The travel is just too complicated

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
09-05-2018, 02:06 AM
Dont sleep on them

ByeSonBusiness
09-05-2018, 02:09 AM

Kelly Green and White actually make for fine uniforms...they just have a tendency to muck it up. And in a very bad way.

Mr Meaty
09-05-2018, 02:37 AM

Do we have to fill their bus with gas for the next game. Is that all we are paying them?

perthbison
09-05-2018, 03:24 AM

Little does he know that 2020 is going to be NDSU's first season in the Mountain West.:cheers:.........

perthbison
09-05-2018, 03:29 AM
Do we have to fill their bus with gas for the next game. Is that all we are paying them?I heard that GT fixed it so their players all had to pay admission fees before entering the Dome to play this game

09-05-2018, 05:02 AM
I heard that GT fixed it so their players all had to pay admission fees before entering the Dome to play this game

LOL. Student fees are pretty minimal, so we'll give you a couple bucks a head, NBD.
More importantly, we'll give you a good game, close a different-conference chapter in our history, and then look forward to beating you in all sports.
There will most likely be changes in the Summit and MVFC in the near future, things will get worked out, but now - the Dakotas are welded.

CalBison97
09-05-2018, 05:09 AM
Puke. I can’t even stand seeing UND on our schedule or in the Valley. Don’t even care if/when we win 50-0. It was a fun rivalry until they pulled their “we’re not gonna play you again” card, retired the Nickel, the Bison championship banner stunt, etc. x1000.

2016 Bisonville Survivor Pick’em Champ

CalBison97
09-05-2018, 05:12 AM
but now - the Dakotas are welded.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180905/e4b1179948a0e9523a9736633535792f.gif

Christopher Moen
09-05-2018, 07:48 AM
LOL. Student fees are pretty minimal, so we'll give you a couple bucks a head, NBD.
More importantly, we'll give you a good game, close a different-conference chapter in our history, and then look forward to beating you in all sports.
There will most likely be changes in the Summit and MVFC in the near future, things will get worked out, but now - the Dakotas are welded.

All sports? Your school is going to need to perform the miracle of resurrecting a few “dead” ones first.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.

09-05-2018, 01:17 PM
All sports? Your school is going to need to perform the miracle of resurrecting a few “dead” ones first.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.

Tappity Tap Tap, Tapatalk pat yourself on the back. What an ego trip. ----- You mean like your fake sport?

heffray
09-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Tappity Tap Tap, Tapatalk pat yourself on the back. What an ego trip. ----- You mean like your fake sport?

Don’t feed the troll, CM...

SDbison
09-05-2018, 02:41 PM
So now we have to play UND, SDSU and UND every year just because it is too difficult for Patty V. to comprehend and it costs a little more money? Wow, how long will it take to leave UND and Patty V. behind and jump to FBS. Won't come soon enough for me.

Trumpster
09-05-2018, 02:45 PM
So now we have to play UND, SDSU and UND every year just because it is too difficult for Patty V. to comprehend and it costs a little more money? Wow, how long will it take to leave UND and Patty V. behind and jump to FBS. Won't come soon enough for me.

Don't forget UNI. I'm sure we'll end up playing them every year too. So we only get one shit team guaranteed as compared to SIU, MSU, ISUb are good for 1 or 2 shitty teams

MNLonghorn10
09-05-2018, 02:46 PM
So now we have to play UND, SDSU and UND every year just because it is too difficult for Patty V. to comprehend and it costs a little more money? Wow, how long will it take to leave UND and Patty V. behind and jump to FBS. Won't come soon enough for me.What are you bitching about? Road trips to grand forks, mankato, st cloud, moorhead and duluth are more convenient

MankatoBison
09-05-2018, 02:51 PM

Add UNI in there and that's a pretty fun schedule to me! I am aaaaaaall for this because that's a high quality and fun schedule. Yeah the other division will be easier but I seriously couldn't care less.

Yeah I'm down with FBS. All of these "TOP TIER" FCS schools getting their asses handed to them this week solidifies how sh*tty the subdivision is as a whole. We are a loooong way removed from the Montana, GSU, APP State, UMASS, UNI being relevant... It really is just JMU and us right now. Hope it changes because FCS could be so cool if literally anyone else stops being retarded besides us and JMU

JMB
09-05-2018, 02:53 PM

You are pissed? How about Youngstown? Now SDSU, NDSU, and USD get a free W every year in conference play...

SomeBeach
09-05-2018, 02:54 PM

Hang in there... I also see AUGUSTANA in our future...

Bison03
STOOOOOOOP with the FBS talk! Why does very thread get hijacked by it!!!!

Hammersmith
It's why I really wish there was some way to entice UNC to join the Summit/Valley. Would solve most of our problems in one move. The Valley could split into divisions with the Dakotas, UNC and UNI on one side, and everyone else on the other. I don't see UNC ever regaining its DII standing, and I believe we'll never see all four Dakota schools be strong at the same time. By the time UND no longer sucks, either SDSU or USD will be in a slump. When that school recovers a few years down the road, someone else will be dropping. That would give the west MVFC division two easier wins most every year. I think that's acceptable for a power FCS conference.

If we really want to balance the divisions, the west would get MSU and the east would get UNI. But I'd hate giving up the yearly UNI meeting.

JMB
09-05-2018, 03:03 PM
It's why I really wish there was some way to entice UNC to join the Summit/Valley. Would solve most of our problems in one move. The Valley could split into divisions with the Dakotas, UNC and UNI on one side, and everyone else on the other. I don't see UNC ever regaining its DII standing, and I believe we'll never see all four Dakota schools be strong at the same time. By the time UND no longer sucks, either SDSU or USD will be in a slump. When that school recovers a few years down the road, someone else will be dropping. That would give the west MVFC division two easier wins most every year. I think that's acceptable for a power FCS conference.

If we really want to balance the divisions, the west would get MSU and the east would get UNI. But I'd hate giving up the yearly UNI meeting.

Personally I think divisions in FCS football suck. With no championship game what's the point?

09-05-2018, 03:17 PM
You are pissed? How about Youngstown? Now SDSU, NDSU, and USD get a free W every year in conference play...

I C U under estimate.

bisonbuddy
09-05-2018, 03:22 PM
I C U under estimate.

Please go away, you add nothing to this.

SDbison
09-05-2018, 03:34 PM
STOOOOOOOP with the FBS talk! Why does very thread get hijacked by it!!!! LOL. Because it is relevant. FCS is becoming the new DII and NDSU is way better than that.

Christopher Moen
09-05-2018, 03:40 PM

Which fake sport? Is it more illegitimate than one that is mostly compromised of DII and DIII schools and was recently won by a school that doesn’t even provide scholarships?

BTW, when you try to tap-dance, there is no need to goose-step.

Bison 4 Life
09-05-2018, 03:41 PM
LOL. Because it is relevant. FCS is becoming the new DII and NDSU is way better than that.

All 5 of you really make it relevant.

SDbison
09-05-2018, 03:42 PM
All 5 of you really make it relevant. No, 5 must be your IQ.

Bison bison
09-05-2018, 03:43 PM
LOL. Because it is relevant. FCS is becoming the new DII and NDSU is way better than that.

Have been hesitant to this point, but I have to agree.

I don't think we move to 'fbs' but the shack out can't come soon enough.

Bison 4 Life
09-05-2018, 03:51 PM
No, 5 must be your IQ.

Sick burn bro. Moved on from "I know you are but what am I"?

You seem to be dying to get into competition with schools that have vastly more resources than us. I'm sure that will be fun.

MNLonghorn10
09-05-2018, 04:02 PM
All 5 of you really make it relevant.No worries. 9 championships in 10 years and that number will grow to 10. A minimum 19 in 20 years might get the ball rolling that NDSU might be a little too good for this level

Buttfrisco

ButtlastoneoutofNDturnoutthelights

Buttin2036itllbestrivefor25

Bison 4 Life
09-05-2018, 04:11 PM
No worries. 9 championships in 10 years and that number will grow to 10. A minimum 19 in 20 years might get the ball rolling that NDSU might be a little too good for this level

Buttfrisco

#Buttstilla15kschoolinthemiddleofnowhere.

09-05-2018, 04:26 PM
#Buttstilla15kschoolinthemiddleofnowhere.

Maybe global warming could help us all?

Vet70
09-05-2018, 04:40 PM
I C U under estimate.

I see you are not dealing with the reality that your program is in an ICU.

Vet70
09-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Forget FBS let's get back to arguing about the nickel.

JMB
09-05-2018, 04:49 PM

North Dakota the new Kansas!....?????

westnodak93bison
09-05-2018, 04:51 PM
STOOOOOOOP with the FBS talk! Why does very thread get hijacked by it!!!!Because we are better than fcs

Christopher Moen
09-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Because we are better than fcs

And pretty much every G5 school.

MankatoBison
09-05-2018, 05:08 PM
No worries. 9 championships in 10 years and that number will grow to 10. A minimum 19 in 20 years might get the ball rolling that NDSU might be a little too good for this level

Buttfrisco

How many championships will it take? For Real? at what point can we definitively say we have outgrown the subdivision?

Bison 4 Life
09-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Because we are better than fcs

This team is better than others in FCS. This isn't soccer where you relegate and move up. We have a budget that even underfunded G5 schools would laugh at.

Vet70
09-05-2018, 05:46 PM
The solution to this whole debate is simple. Everyone should just agree that we should move up and we wouldn't go through this ad nauseam. Problem solved.

Hammerhead
09-05-2018, 05:48 PM

Only if sea level rises about 880 feet so Fargoans have a short drive to the beach on the Hudson Sea.

TransAmBison
09-05-2018, 05:59 PM
The solution to this whole debate is simple. Everyone should just agree that we should move up and we wouldn't go through this ad nauseam. Problem solved.This seems like it would make a good Monty Python skit as a parody of the Holy Grail. A group of Bisonvillers could set out to visit FBS conferences and demand entry. If only we had some coconuts...

Hammerhead
09-05-2018, 06:24 PM
This seems like it would make a good Monty Python skit as a parody of the Holy Grail. A group of Bisonvillers could set out to visit FBS conferences and demand entry. If only we had some coconuts...

Do we have to join forces with the rabbits?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/creepypasta/images/e/e1/Monty.python.holy_.grail_.bunny_.rabbit.jpg

heffray
09-05-2018, 06:51 PM
All 5 of you really make it relevant.

No, 5 must be your IQ.

Nothing pits Bison fans against eachother like this stupid topic...

heffray
09-05-2018, 06:55 PM

Forget FBS let's get back to arguing about the nickel.

I stand corrected...

Vet70
09-05-2018, 07:01 PM
This seems like it would make a good Monty Python skit as a parody of the Holy Grail. A group of Bisonvillers could set out to visit FBS conferences and demand entry. If only we had some coconuts...

We should get Loaf on this project just as soon as his AC/DC thread dies a natural death (hopefully any day now).

SDbison
09-05-2018, 07:51 PM
The solution to this whole debate is simple. Everyone should just agree that we should move up and we wouldn't go through this ad nauseam. Problem solved.
Great idea, but this will never happen since there are so many here that want to live in the past.

bri-dog
09-05-2018, 08:23 PM

Sounds like we'll play YSU every year, too...

One other note on NDSU’s future conference scheduling, a source told me that “NDSU will play Youngstown State every year. How does that make sense that the two schools furthest apart play another?” The answer? It doesn’t. NDSU and Youngstown have played every year since the Bison joined the league in 2008 and it appears that’s not going to end anytime soon. We know on the current rotation that Indiana State is off the Bison schedule in 2018 and 2019. Two schools will drop off for the Bison starting in 2020. We now know that UND, USD, SDSU, Youngstown and likely UNI will be there. So that means either Western, Indiana State, Illinois State, SIU or Mo State will be left off and with apologies to those schools, perhaps two Bison wins in the process.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/get-ready-for-regional-rivalries-in-valley-play/

Vet70
09-05-2018, 08:25 PM

I stand corrected...

Naw, not really. The FBS topic is much more divisive. You were pretty much doing a solo flight on the nickel.

heffray
09-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Naw, not really. The FBS topic is much more divisive. You were pretty much doing a solo flight on the nickel.

Not solo, but yeah, more lopsided than the FBS topic for sure.

Vet70
09-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Great idea, but this will never happen since there are so many here that want to live in the past.

To put it to rest all everyone has to do is agree with those who want to move to the FBS, they don't have to mean it.

Vet70
09-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Not solo, but yeah, more lopsided than the FBS topic for sure.

And thus "pretty much". :biggrin:

heffray
09-05-2018, 08:34 PM
And thus "pretty much". :biggrin:

Words are hard sometimes... :hide:

Bison03
09-05-2018, 09:10 PM
The whole fbs debate has been debated forever. And it is simple. You need millions of more dollars and a conference invite. NDSU has neither of theae. In order to get an invite, conferences want a large media market to make you attractive, which Fargo is not. As stated previously, it has very little to do with on the field success. NDSU coild win 20 national championships in a row and beat 20 fbs teams in a row and that would still uave little influence on a conference wanting to invite NDSU to an fbs conference. And to say we are “better then fcs”....get the hell off your high horse. Yes we are the beat team in the division and hav been for a lot of years, but just stop. Its comments like that that give Bison fans a bad name by looking like pompus asses.

NDSU1980
09-05-2018, 09:13 PM
I C U under estimate.

Hey barney, follow this guys advice over the SS. It applies to you too. https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/20732-non-und-fcs-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1024417

SDbison
09-05-2018, 09:18 PM
The whole fbs debate has been debated forever. And it is simple. You need millions of more dollars and a conference invite. NDSU has neither of theae. In order to get an invite, conferences want a large media market to make you attractive, which Fargo is not. As stated previously, it has very little to do with on the field success. NDSU coild win 20 national championships in a row and beat 20 fbs teams in a row and that would still uave little influence on a conference wanting to invite NDSU to an fbs conference. And to say we are “better then fcs”....get the hell off your high horse. Yes we are the beat team in the division and hav been for a lot of years, but just stop. Its comments like that that give Bison fans a bad name by looking like pompus asses. No plan to stop. And why should NDSU stagnate just to wait for other schools to catch up?

09-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Hey barney, follow this guys advice over the SS. It applies to you too. https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/20732-non-und-fcs-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1024417

That's your Bisonville buddy Tex A$$ sheep herder spewing the sh$t.

westnodak93bison
09-05-2018, 09:28 PM
No plan to stop. And why should NDSU stagnate just to wait for other schools to catch up?Cue the "get your checkbook out" crowd

09-05-2018, 09:32 PM
The whole fbs debate has been debated forever. And it is simple. You need millions of more dollars and a conference invite. NDSU has neither of theae. In order to get an invite, conferences want a large media market to make you attractive, which Fargo is not. As stated previously, it has very little to do with on the field success. NDSU coild win 20 national championships in a row and beat 20 fbs teams in a row and that would still uave little influence on a conference wanting to invite NDSU to an fbs conference. And to say we are “better then fcs”....get the hell off your high horse. Yes we are the beat team in the division and hav been for a lot of years, but just stop. Its comments like that that give Bison fans a bad name by looking like pompus asses.

If your FB fan base didn't have those less desirable fans (all schools have some), you would have a great fan base following a supper program.

NDSU1980
09-05-2018, 09:35 PM

I was referring to this comment:

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

Go home, you do not add anything to this board.

EC8CH
09-05-2018, 09:37 PM
If your FB fan base didn't have those less desirable fans (all schools have some), you would have a great fan base following a supper program.

Now you're just stealing from Egriz and calling our fanbase fat.

EC8CH
09-05-2018, 09:38 PM

Yeah... we all got that, except Barney of coarse.

Vet70
09-05-2018, 09:49 PM
You can sure tell it's a bye week. It feels like the offseason all over again.:rofl:

SDbison
09-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Cue the "get your checkbook out" crowd

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk At least I would be willing to double or triple my current teammaker contributions for move up to FBS.

09-05-2018, 09:59 PM

I added this thread. By the way, the band must be playing a square dance tune.

Christopher Moen
09-05-2018, 10:04 PM
To put it to rest all everyone has to do is agree with those who want to move to the FBS, they don't have to mean it.

I think everyone would like to move up, but not at a huge price increase just to move to a division that resides in FBS purgatory. Hopefully, UCF's "National Championship" helps the G5 get their heads out of their arses and create their own playoff system.

El_Chapo
09-06-2018, 02:27 AM
Puke. I can’t even stand seeing UND on our schedule or in the Valley. Don’t even care if/when we win 50-0. It was a fun rivalry until they pulled their “we’re not gonna play you again” card, retired the Nickel, the Bison championship banner stunt, etc. x1000.

Amen. Just pathetic that the new AD and Dean B allowed NDSU to stay put the last 3-4 years and now we are headed back to 1993. Sick to my stomach actually

El_Chapo
09-06-2018, 02:38 AM
At least I would be willing to double or triple my current teammaker contributions for move up to FBS.

I'll do thousands if they move to FBS. And I tell them every time they call me... And tell them to tell their superiors

It's time. Dean and Matt need to drive out to Salt Lake City and talk to mountain west. BUT THEY HAVENT EVEN PICKED UP A PHONE TO DO THAT. EMBARASSING

wagsabison
09-06-2018, 12:25 PM

Who started this thread with 3 consecutive posts?

cbline
09-06-2018, 01:52 PM
I'll do thousands if they move to FBS. And I tell them every time they call me... And tell them to tell their superiors

It's time. Dean and Matt need to drive out to Salt Lake City and talk to mountain west. BUT THEY HAVENT EVEN PICKED UP A PHONE TO DO THAT. EMBARASSING

Are you bugging the phones at NDSU in order to know this?

Vet70
09-06-2018, 02:04 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/KqLPb0IrGHwiY/giphy.gif

TransAmBison
09-06-2018, 02:09 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/KqLPb0IrGHwiY/giphy.gifOh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!

Vet70
09-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!

Some things need to be repressed. :D

SDbison
09-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Glad we finally get an FBS game on NDSU's schedule in 2020. It's the stage NDSU deserves to be on. Sucks we have to start playing those losers to the north. And thanks Patty V., you created a rivals play each other every year system so the best teams beat each other up. I am sure the folks at Missouri State, Indiana State, Western Illinois and Southern Illinois love you.

Vet70
09-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Amen. Just pathetic that the new AD and Dean B allowed NDSU to stay put the last 3-4 years and now we are headed back to 1993. Sick to my stomach actually

Craig Thompson: 719-488-4047

wagsabison
09-06-2018, 02:43 PM

Headquarters is in Colorado Springs. It'd be a nice drive through Colorado though.

MankatoBison
09-06-2018, 02:47 PM
At least I would be willing to double or triple my current teammaker contributions for move up to FBS.

same. Same goes for new stadium/Dome renovation fwiw

El_Chapo
09-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Headquarters is in Colorado Springs. It'd be a nice drive through Colorado though.

They have their meetings out in Salt Lake City .

09-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Who started this thread with 3 consecutive posts?

Great observation Wags, you are on task. Most of these posters are on a FBS drift. Thx!
The reason being:
1st post to you guys as to where is your 2020 MVFC schedule?
2nd post that SDSU has schedule
3rd post that USD has schedule

I ask a seemingly knowledgeable FB fan base, why you were not aware of that schedule?
SDSU has it printed - on page 93 of their 2018 Jackrabbit FB Media Guide under Future Schedules. So they knew about it for some time.
In January I asked the Coyote fans on their board how they got the schedule so early posted on the U's web sight? Never received a response.

So why do the SD's fans know way before the rest of the MVFC fans?

09-06-2018, 03:55 PM
I'm sorry, I know this is a thread drift (seems 2 B norm here), but I couldn't find the right thread. I read on here somewhere that certain fans were looking to view the Hawks/Huskies game. Good luck with your bye?

Pac-12 network live stream.

http://oklivetv.com/pac-12-network-live/

Honeybooboo
09-06-2018, 04:04 PM
I'm sorry, I know this is a thread drift (seems 2 B norm here), but I couldn't find the right thread. I read on here somewhere that certain fans were looking to view the Hawks/Huskies game. Good luck with your bye?

Pac-12 network live stream.

http://oklivetv.com/pac-12-network-live/

i personally can't wait to watch the Moral Victory...

wagsabison
09-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Great observation Wags, you are on task. Most of these posters are on a FBS drift. Thx!
The reason being:
1st post to you guys as to where is your 2020 MVFC schedule?
2nd post that SDSU has schedule
3rd post that USD has schedule

I ask a seemingly knowledgeable FB fan base, why you were not aware of that schedule?
SDSU has it printed - on page 93 of their 2018 Jackrabbit FB Media Guide under Future Schedules. So they knew about it for some time.
In January I asked the Coyote fans on their board how they got the schedule so early posted on the U's web sight? Never received a response.

So why do the SD's fans know way before the rest of the MVFC fans?

Guess you'll have to ask them.

siouxfan512
09-06-2018, 04:20 PM
i personally can't wait to watch the Moral Victory...

Let me paint a picture for you...

The clock is winding down, 5 seconds left, tick, tick ...

The ball is snapped ...

Ketteringham drops back and whistles a ball toward the sideline where Wanzek grabs a completely uncontested ball around our 30 yard line ....

UND GETS OUR FIRST 1st DOWN OF THE GAME!!!!! The FAN goes wild!!!

The players dump the Gatorade bucket and hoist Paul "Rudy" Rudolph in air.

Rudy once again is carried out of a college football stadium on the shoulders of his team! and the motivational music sounds. Go Irish, I mean Sioux, I mean Hawks ... Go Green, I mean Grey, I mean Pink ....

In all seriousness, I hope to see a few bright spots in the game, and some healthy players for the trip to Sam Houston. Obviously you want to compete and win, but trying to keep expectations in perspective, give the opponent. Wish I was making the trip as Seattle is a cool city and their stadium looks sweet. Just glad football is back! Enjoy your bye week, I'm sure you're guys really need it after that nail biter last weekend.

Honeybooboo
09-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Let me paint a picture for you...

The clock is winding down, 5 seconds left, tick, tick ...

The ball is snapped ...

Ketteringham drops back and whistles a ball toward the sideline where Wanzek grabs a completely uncontested ball around our 30 yard line ....

UND GETS OUR FIRST 1st DOWN OF THE GAME!!!!! The FAN goes wild!!!

The players dump the Gatorade bucket and hoist Paul "Rudy" Rudolph in air.

Rudy once again is carried out of a college football stadium on the shoulders of his team! and the motivational music sounds. Go Irish, I mean Sioux, I mean Hawks ... Go Green, I mean Grey, I mean Pink ....

In all seriousness, I hope to see a few bright spots in the game, and some healthy players for the trip to Sam Houston. Obviously you want to compete and win, but trying to keep expectations in perspective, give the opponent. Wish I was making the trip as Seattle is a cool city and their stadium looks sweet. Just glad football is back! Enjoy your bye week, I'm sure you're guys really need it after that nail biter last weekend.

good stuff right there...thanks

and yes after the first tailgate of the year I do need a bye week, 3 in a row starting next week!!

westnodak93bison
09-06-2018, 04:37 PM
At least I would be willing to double or triple my current teammaker contributions for move up to FBS.Many would I think.

Christopher Moen
09-06-2018, 07:58 PM

So many fallacies in one post. You should be embarrassed.

If I see the Mountain West folks next month at the Sports Corp Hockey Luncheon, I'll ask them again about their opinions about NDSU. Hopefully they won't laugh this time.

Winterborn
09-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Many would I think.

And many won't. The question is what side out ways the other.