PDA

View Full Version : FCS 2018 from a Montana Grizzly fan.

bljakkl
08-27-2018, 07:11 AM
Here's to the Bison's upcoming season in the coming year. I'm a Montana Grizzly fan. But I love the passion of your fan base. When we won in the opening game of 2015 it was the biggest win for the Griz in a few years. Then you guys kicked us all over the field in the playoffs on your way to another championship. Which, considering Stitt's wild lack of consistency as a offensive play caller was expected. But the respect shown on your forum and ours (mostly, there were some exceptions on both sides) was pretty amazing. And as two of the most rabid fan bases in the FCS I just wanted to wish you all good luck in the upcoming season. I always root for the Griz but if we don't make it to the playoffs your fan base has made me a secondary Bizon fan. Good luck.

MankatoBison
08-27-2018, 01:11 PM
Here's to the Bison's upcoming season in the coming year. I'm a Montana Grizzly fan. But I love the passion of your fan base. When we won in the opening game of 2015 it was the biggest win for the Griz in a few years. Then you guys kicked us all over the field in the playoffs on your way to another championship. Which, considering Stitt's wild lack of consistency as a offensive play caller was expected. But the respect shown on your forum and ours (mostly, there were some exceptions on both sides) was pretty amazing. And as two of the most rabid fan bases in the FCS I just wanted to wish you all good luck in the upcoming season. I always root for the Griz but if we don't make it to the playoffs your fan base has made me a secondary Bizon fan. Good luck.

You Rock. I feel the same about the Griz. I was at that 2015 game- and DAMN that was fun! We were promised an incredible atmosphere and that's exactly what we got. Washington Griz did NOT disappoint.

I cant speak for others, but I believe the FCS is at its best when Montana kicks ass, so I always find myself rooting for you guys when we're not playing against eachother, obviously. Here's to a great season and best of luck to you all in MT

Vet70
08-27-2018, 01:40 PM

Good luck to you guys also. If things don't turn out well for the Griz we always welcome others to join the evil empire.

HerdBot
08-27-2018, 01:45 PM
I like the coaching changes. Bob Stits offense is good at winning a game but Hauck will build a contender

EC8CH
08-27-2018, 06:18 PM
I like the coaching changes. Bob Stits offense is good at winning a game but Hauck will build a contender

I agree. It will be easier to cheer for Montana as a Bison fan now that Stitt is gone and have more confidence they will succeed.

17>1
08-27-2018, 06:39 PM
You Rock. I feel the same about the Griz. I was at that 2015 game- and DAMN that was fun! We were promised an incredible atmosphere and that's exactly what we got. Washington Griz did NOT disappoint.

I cant speak for others, but I believe the FCS is at its best when Montana kicks ass, so I always find myself rooting for you guys when we're not playing against eachother, obviously. Here's to a great season and best of luck to you all in MT

Agreed! That was a really good time!! The ash coming down like snow late in the game really added to the already wild smoky atmosphere.

56BISON73
08-28-2018, 02:39 AM

First off I want say how well we were treated last time we were out there. In all of my travels Ive never been treated better.
Good Luck to you guys. I hope you right the ship!!!