PDA

View Full Version : 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Pages : [1] 2

MrSnuffleupagus
08-01-2018, 11:20 AM
Has anyone seen anything or a clue when Frisco tickets are up? Normally we would have received an email at least stating a date for pre-sale. This year is quiet.

This is all I have seen (from their website):

"Tickets for the 2019 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game in Frisco, Texas to be played on January 5, 2019 will go on sale in the early fall of 2018. Fans interested in receiving email notification when tickets go on sale, may sign up for emails HERE."

Mr Meaty
08-01-2018, 11:25 AM
That is all I have seen.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-01-2018, 11:28 AM
As I recall, August 1st was the ticket sale date.

Professor Chaos
08-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Their site says hospitality packages go on sale for $175 each on Saturday 8/26 at 10AM but there's no details yet on the non-hospitality package tickets yet. Usually it's the Saturday of week 0 that they go on sale (which would be 8/26 this year) with the pre-sale for past NCAA.com ticket buyers or those signed up for the newsletter starting the Thursday before that (8/24). I'd assume they'll send out email communication with the details sometime in the near future.

http://on.ncaa.com/ExperienceFCS

MrSnuffleupagus
08-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Their site says hospitality packages go on sale for $175 each on Saturday 8/26 at 10AM but there's no details yet on the non-hospitality package tickets yet. Usually it's the Saturday of week 0 that they go on sale (which would be 8/26 this year) with the pre-sale for past NCAA.com ticket buyers or those signed up for the newsletter starting the Thursday before that (8/24). I'd assume they'll send out email communication with the details sometime in the near future.

http://on.ncaa.com/ExperienceFCS

You are right. Just did some digging in my inbox and found my email from last year. Sent out 7 am. on August 25th. So you're most likely right in saying we should see something mid/late August.

CyPanth
08-01-2018, 03:47 PM
One of my favorite things about you guys is that you buy national championship game tickets in droves before the season even starts. It is the most excellent form of arrogance!

MNLonghorn10
08-01-2018, 03:55 PM
One of my favorite things about you guys is that you buy national championship game tickets in droves before the season even starts. It is the most excellent form of arrogance!My wife and I stopped after the third one. Really nothing left in the metroplex that we haven't seen or done. Kudos to those who have gone to all 6. That's commitment but it is nice knowing ndsu is going to win and to be home the same day without paying for travel.

TransAmBison
08-01-2018, 03:57 PM
My wife and I stopped after the third one. Really nothing left in the metroplex that we haven't seen or done. Kudos to those who have gone to all 6. That's commitment but it is nice knowing ndsu is going to win and to be home the same day without paying for travel.Did you get old after getting married, or was it after becoming a dad?

CyPanth
08-01-2018, 04:05 PM
My wife and I stopped after the third one. Really nothing left in the metroplex that we haven't seen or done. Kudos to those who have gone to all 6. That's commitment but it is nice knowing ndsu is going to win and to be home the same day without paying for travel.

Yeah, me too. Stopped going to national championships after our third one. I hate you guys.

Mr Meaty
08-01-2018, 04:07 PM
My wife and I stopped after the third one. Really nothing left in the metroplex that we haven't seen or done. Kudos to those who have gone to all 6. That's commitment but it is nice knowing ndsu is going to win and to be home the same day without paying for travel.

Road Warrior is disappointed with this commitment.

Vet70
08-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Yeah, me too. Stopped going to national championships after our third one. I hate you guys.

Thank you. Many of us revel in it. :biggrin:

MNLonghorn10
08-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Did you get old after getting married, or was it after becoming a dad?Actually the former started before the latter.

MNLonghorn10
08-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Did you get old after getting married, or was it after becoming a dad?Well...got married before 2014 started and our last one was Towson in January 2014. I guess somewhere before both?? Now get off of my lawn

MNLonghorn10
08-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Road Warrior is disappointed with this commitment.Roads too busy talking about parking availiability at ndsu to give a shit

56BISON73
08-01-2018, 08:57 PM
As I recall, August 1st was the ticket sale date.

Aug 24..........

EC8CH
08-01-2018, 10:15 PM
One of my favorite things about you guys is that you buy national championship game tickets in droves before the season even starts. It is the most excellent form of arrogance!

Regular season tickets are already all gone after about 5 minutes of being on sale so this literally the only other home game tickets that are left available.

KC Bison
08-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Being in KC, I can only get to a home game once in while. So this year, it worked out to go to the Cal Poly game, It is probably the lowest interest game for most people. Still I took no chances, I was trying to get in at 5:55 and was ready. Got on right at 6:01 and probably got poor seats in the end zone but I excited for them, none the less. Will have a game to go to in Springfield, MO later in the year. We did get to the snow game last year so I saw my game for the year.

FrozenTech
08-01-2018, 11:31 PM
There are very few poor seats in the dome in comparison to lots of other venues. And endzone seats are solid, especially with the new boards.

I am admittedly biased since I've been sitting in the end zone for a decade.:biggrin:

BisonNeil
08-02-2018, 12:53 AM

I’ve been to the last 10. Never gets old. I have no clue as to your attitude. But it must be that FBS or bust attitude shit wanting to go to nothing else other than a shit bowl game and play a Sun Belt team?

MNLonghorn10
08-02-2018, 03:59 AM
I’ve been to the last 10. Never gets old. I have no clue as to your attitude. But it must be that FBS or bust attitude shit wanting to go to nothing else other than a shit bowl game and play a Sun Belt team?

Its nothing about the game...its we've been to the JFK memorial, a Stars game, all of the bars in Frisco/Plano, it hasnt been warm at all every game day so we sit there and freeze until 2PM, the Bison should win going away this year so the result is pretty much known, Ive just come to like watching the game at a FM watering hole and being home within an hour. didn't say I had a bad time 2011-2013 quite the opposite and that includes the Frisco Cruiser debacle. Its just right now the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to hotels, airfare, gas, car rental, tickets, booze money, food money, multiple whataburgers etc.

all of this is just to pour salt on CyPanths wounds on how spoiled NDSU fans have become.

BisonNeil
08-02-2018, 11:49 AM
all of this is just to pour salt on CyPanths wounds on how spoiled NDSU fans have become.

����:D Good enough reason for me!

MrSnuffleupagus
08-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Its nothing about the game...its we've been to the JFK memorial, a Stars game, all of the bars in Frisco/Plano, it hasnt been warm at all every game day so we sit there and freeze until 2PM, the Bison should win going away this year so the result is pretty much known, Ive just come to like watching the game at a FM watering hole and being home within an hour. didn't say I had a bad time 2011-2013 quite the opposite and that includes the Frisco Cruiser debacle. Its just right now the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to hotels, airfare, gas, car rental, tickets, booze money, food money, multiple whataburgers etc.

Honestly they are all spot-on reasons to not go. I understand all of them because they are true.

I would say 'normally' this wouldn't be a problem with a city hosting the game each year because they assume, for the most part, different teams will come and bring about excitement and tourism. However, with NDSU's success its pretty clear that the overall tourism is down. Not saying NDSU fans don't go to Frisco, but its pretty much a set routine that fans do (same bars/restaurants etc).

A few years ago when there was talk about the game moving to Arizona, I was excited. I do not get tired of the game and tailgating itself...that is awesome, but Frisco is boring now to me.

EndZoneQB
08-02-2018, 01:09 PM

I personally decided I wanted to see the world than spend way too much money to go to another FCS title game. There is a whole big world out there, Neil.

PattyBison
08-02-2018, 01:23 PM
I personally decided I wanted to see the world than spend way too much money to go to another FCS title game. There is a whole big world out there, Neil.

How much money did you spend in Frisco? Must have been a lot if it prevented you from "seeing the world."

Lolol.

Bison 4 Life
08-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Honestly they are all spot-on reasons to not go. I understand all of them because they are true.

I would say 'normally' this wouldn't be a problem with a city hosting the game each year because they assume, for the most part, different teams will come and bring about excitement and tourism. However, with NDSU's success its pretty clear that the overall tourism is down. Not saying NDSU fans don't go to Frisco, but its pretty much a set routine that fans do (same bars/restaurants etc).

A few years ago when there was talk about the game moving to Arizona, I was excited. I do not get tired of the game and tailgating itself...that is awesome, but Frisco is boring now to me.

It's pretty vanilla, I agree. I wouldn't hate to see it go somewhere else but I go to see everybody and hang out for a few days. Tailgating kind of sucks because the game is so early in the day and I've lost the ability to all-night it.

I wouldn't hate it coming a little more east, but that's just selfish thinking on my part.

MNLonghorn10
08-02-2018, 03:20 PM

ppfft. you quit going to Frisco in 2012. Your first world adventure was in 2016.

MNLonghorn10
08-02-2018, 03:21 PM
How much money did you spend in Frisco? Must have been a lot if it prevented you from "seeing the world."

Lolol.

EZ goes hard as a mf. one night in the galleria is a plane trip to amsterdam, easily

THEsocalledfan
08-16-2018, 01:17 PM
bump, any new info?

TNbison
08-16-2018, 03:44 PM
https://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

Looks like presale 8/23, and on sale 8/25. Anyone who has signed up for email updates is eligible for presale tickets.

THEsocalledfan
08-16-2018, 03:54 PM
CLEAR YOUR CALENDARS

10 AM, Aug 23

MrSnuffleupagus
08-16-2018, 04:36 PM
I saw they updated the website with this info, has anyone received an email with this info though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17>1
08-16-2018, 04:49 PM
Looking for 2, PM me.

EC8CH
08-16-2018, 05:31 PM
Let's do this... I'll go let JMU fans know tickets go on sale August 25th at 11.

BisonNeil
08-17-2018, 01:06 AM

I guess I never realized that the two things were mutually exclusive.

SDbison
08-17-2018, 01:37 AM
Don't you know, millenials are all about the experience. They might be broke, don't have adequate insurance, and still depend on their parents, but damn they partied in Spain last night and can post that on Fakebook.

MNLonghorn10
08-17-2018, 01:43 AM
Don't you know, millenials are all about the experience. They might be broke, don't have adequate insurance, and still depend on their parents, but damn they partied in Spain last night and can post that on Fakebook.

every single millennial does this???

EndZoneQB
08-17-2018, 01:46 AM

Oh please, don't pretend it's not "North Dakota's week out" for a large majority of people.

Wait, what?

MNLonghorn10
08-17-2018, 01:48 AM
Oh please, don't pretend it's not "North Dakota's week out" for a large majority of people.

last one out, turn off the lights!!

SDbison
08-17-2018, 02:32 AM
every single millennial does this??? Yes, Spain, Austria, etc.

Christopher Moen
08-17-2018, 03:17 AM
every single millennial does this???

Yes, very much like everyone from SDBison’s generation played with a wheel and stick as a kid.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.

Vet70
08-17-2018, 03:33 AM
Yes, very much like everyone from SDBison’s generation played with a wheel and stick as a kid.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.

Kick the can was fun.

Christopher Moen
08-17-2018, 03:46 AM
Kick the can was fun.

https://media.tenor.com/images/0dec1f0ce8928789144ddb3902fda1c0/tenor.gif

SDbison
08-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Kick the can was fun. At least we found activities outside, pick up games of whiffleball, football, baseball, basketball, etc. rather than sitting in from of the TV playing video games.

runtheoption
08-17-2018, 01:47 PM
At least we found activities outside, pick up games of whiffleball, football, baseball, basketball, etc. rather than sitting in from of the TV playing video games.

False. No such thing as a pick up game of whiffleball. Whiffleball is serious business, everytime all the time.

TransAmBison
08-17-2018, 01:52 PM
False. No such thing as a pick up game of whiffleball. Whiffleball is serious business, everytime all the time.So guessing you were on the bench for any/all whiffleball games then...

THEsocalledfan
08-17-2018, 02:05 PM

ROFL. Its funny, because there is a vein of truth here, even if he is painting with too broad a brush. How millennials can think it is "normal" to live with mom and dad is one of the more shocking things to folks in my generation. I've told me kids many times, we will always help you out if you are down on your luck and need a hand, but it is your responsibility to take care of yourself, not ours. Yep, that very well mean having a job you don't care for......it is why it is called work.

TransAmBison
08-17-2018, 02:15 PM
ROFL. Its funny, because there is a vein of truth here, even if he is painting with too broad a brush. How millennials can think it is "normal" to live with mom and dad is one of the more shocking things to folks in my generation. I've told me kids many times, we will always help you out if you are down on your luck and need a hand, but it is your responsibility to take care of yourself, not ours. Yep, that very well mean having a job you don't care for......it is why it is called work.Kids living at home too long. That's easy. Just make it unbearable to be there...make going to work/paying for your own place a better option. :D

SDbison
08-17-2018, 02:26 PM
So back on topic to a thread I helped drift (also apologies, millenials are welcoming people in general even when old guys like me are around). Question: Can I still get on the Frisco e-mail list to get first access to ticket sales?

Mr Meaty
08-17-2018, 02:30 PM
So back on topic to a thread I helped drift (also apologies, millenials are welcoming people in general even when old guys like me are around). Question: Can I still get on the Frisco e-mail list to get first access to ticket sales?

email sign up deadline is the 21st. NCAA.com

VirginiaBison
08-17-2018, 02:32 PM
So back on topic to a thread I helped drift (also apologies, millenials are welcoming people in general even when old guys like me are around). Question: Can I still get on the Frisco e-mail list to get first access to ticket sales? Yes, I just registered 1 minute ago.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-17-2018, 02:52 PM
I asked this the other day but no reply...and still curious:

Has anyone received an email from the NCAA regarding this at all? Just want to make sure their email lists are working and were going to get the email link. IIRC, the email link is a one time use link and can only be accessed once to buy.

KSBisonFan
08-17-2018, 03:18 PM
Just received the NCAA presale email a short time ago.

Mr Meaty
08-17-2018, 04:06 PM
Just received the NCAA presale email a short time ago.

I checked my email and spam and saw nothing. damn it

Bison 4 Life
08-17-2018, 04:07 PM
I checked my email and spam and saw nothing. damn it

me either. I signed up again yesterday just to be safe.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-17-2018, 04:11 PM
Ditto. I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, but the NCAA scares me with their system's dependability....well that and anything to do with seating/venue down there.

https://i.imgflip.com/2g26ml.jpg

Mr Meaty
08-17-2018, 04:11 PM
me either. I signed up again yesterday just to be safe.

I signed up last week to make sure.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-17-2018, 04:17 PM
I signed up last week to make sure.

Im curious what their email list criteria is. I have been signed up for emails from them for like 5 years, but every year I re-enroll. However, when I went to sign up (just to be safe) again this years a few days ago; i was greeted with an error message. However, signing up with an alternate email address worked fine for me. So this makes me think that if you are already on their list you will get an error bounce back. Guess attempting to sign up for emails is a good way to test to see if you are on their list; and if it errors out...use another email.

Mr Meaty
08-17-2018, 04:22 PM
Im curious what their email list criteria is. I have been signed up for emails from them for like 5 years, but every year I re-enroll. However, when I went to sign up (just to be safe) again this years a few days ago; i was greeted with an error message. However, signing up with an alternate email address worked fine for me. So this makes me think that if you are already on their list you will get an error bounce back. Guess attempting to sign up for emails is a good way to test to see if you are on their list; and if it errors out...use another email.

I have both personal and work emails in the system.

Nel360
08-17-2018, 04:54 PM
Mine showed up in the email today. I have bought tickets thru the NCAA for the last 3 years.

KSBisonFan
08-17-2018, 04:55 PM
I have both personal and work emails in the system.

Just received a second presale email from the NCAA. Different codes in each email. Same email address. Not sure what the hell is going on but sounds about right for the NCAA.

56BISON73
08-17-2018, 04:55 PM
Email just showed up!!!!

Bison 4 Life
08-17-2018, 05:24 PM

I've been a buyer 4+ years running now and always sign back up. That said, I got the email a few minutes ago.

Mr Meaty
08-17-2018, 05:36 PM
I've been a buyer 4+ years running now and always sign back up. That said, I got the email a few minutes ago.

just checked my spam and it was in there now.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-17-2018, 05:39 PM
Just got bombarded with 4 NCAA presale emails at 11:45 (for all of them). With a link and a presale code. However, the code is the same for all four emails.

Your presale ticket opportunity for the 2019 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game on January 5 in Frisco, Texas will begin next Thursday, August 23 at 11 a.m. ET. You will receive a reminder email next Thursday in advance of the presale. Ticket demand is expected to be very high and fans are encouraged to purchase as soon as tickets are available. For more details on the presale or the championship overall, please visit NCAA.com/FCS.

Your Presale Promo Code: NDSU>UND>STREAMERS>JMU

^^ In case anyone is wondering what the email said.

TNbison
08-17-2018, 05:43 PM
And they don't put last years championship team on the email. Eff em

At least they put the right team on the background photo of the link. https://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

Even though it's the 2015 team...

MrSnuffleupagus
08-17-2018, 05:45 PM
And they don't put last years championship team on the email. Eff em

I noticed that too. However, I get it. They don't want people bitching anymore than they already do that for the past 5 years it was NDSU in all their marketing for Frisco. I understand they need to show the opposing teams more to 'spice' it up.

1998braves64
08-17-2018, 05:49 PM
I got the email not really sure when I signed up. It might have been automatic when I bought through them on #3. I don't think I've signed up every year but pretty sure I've gotten them every year since then. Know I didn't sign up this year for sure!

imabison
08-17-2018, 05:55 PM
Email just showed up!!!!

yup got it today also

17>1
08-17-2018, 05:59 PM
This thread reminds me that I need to put my leave request in for January.

HerdBot
08-17-2018, 07:53 PM
Email just showed up!!!!

PFCS PRESALE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AUGUST 23
Secure your presale tickets beginning Thursday, August 23 at 11 a.m. ET.

Stary2k11
08-17-2018, 08:18 PM
I signed up for the presale email twice, once in January and once about a month ago. Haven’t received any emails about presale info yet :(

Mr Meaty
08-17-2018, 08:27 PM
Side note, the NDSU Mens BB plays in Omaha on Wednesday Jan 2nd. Stop half way and enjoy some hoops and continue on to Frisco.

SDbison
08-17-2018, 08:28 PM
From a previous ticket purchase I must be signed up as I got the e-mail with the presale code today.

CyPanth
08-17-2018, 08:34 PM
I also got the presale email. I may buy some tickets . . . just in case. :praying:

thebootfitter
08-17-2018, 08:38 PM
I also got the presale email. I may buy some tickets . . . just in case. :praying:
Just in case NDSU makes it? What are you talking about? There's no question they will!!!

Just in case UNI makes it? What are you talking about? There's no question they won't!!!

:confused:
:innocent:

SDbison
08-18-2018, 01:32 AM
Just in case NDSU makes it? What are you talking about? There's no question they will!!!

Just in case UNI makes it? What are you talking about? There's no question they won't!!!

:confused:
:innocent: He wants a chance to see the Bison win their 7th natty!

JDZ
08-18-2018, 04:32 AM
NDSU Mens BB

What's that? Never heard of 'em.

TAILG8R
08-18-2018, 06:23 PM
No emails yet ... assuming it'll come soon???

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

EC8CH
08-18-2018, 08:01 PM

I signed up, but haven't seen anything yet either so you are not alone.

CoachFSCB
08-18-2018, 09:40 PM
My wife and I both signed up (with separate email addresses, of course) over a month ago, and neither of us have seen anything yet. It is somewhat reassuring to know that others are still waiting, too, but I have to admit, I am wondering what is going on.

JDZ
08-19-2018, 03:18 AM
I seem to remember the last few years, the email with the link came right at 10 am on Thursday. Somebody will tell me if I'm all wet.

SomeBeach
08-19-2018, 05:33 PM
My wife and I both signed up (with separate email addresses, of course) over a month ago, and neither of us have seen anything yet. It is somewhat reassuring to know that others are still waiting, too, but I have to admit, I am wondering what is going on.

I'm in the same situation as you guys Signed up, but no word yet. Mass emails are often sent out in batches, so I maintain hope. But I also recall the NCAA sending our banner to the wrong "school" a few years ago... so you never know.

SamsRams
08-19-2018, 08:18 PM

Check all your different folders. Years past it would show up in my gmail spam folder. This year it showed up in my promotions folder. Worst case is go submit email address again or pick a new email address

bisonfanette
08-19-2018, 09:38 PM
Well, well, well... JMU is sending emails to their fans re: National Champ Tickets presale. Imagine that?!! 8477

Bison"FANatic"
08-19-2018, 10:53 PM
Well, well, well... JMU is sending emails to their fans re: National Champ Tickets presale. Imagine that?!! 8477

Well that should be a bunch of tickets that will hit the resale market in December

Vet70
08-19-2018, 10:57 PM

Thinking that they are going to Frisco again is really arrogant of them.

Professor Chaos
08-20-2018, 12:31 AM
JMU had lots of fans that bought tickets early last year too. I was actually expecting the "neutral" sections to be more neutral down in Frisco last year but it's clear there was still a lot more Bison fans that bought early than JMU fans.

CyPanth
08-20-2018, 01:35 AM
JMU had lots of fans that bought tickets early last year too. I was actually expecting the "neutral" sections to be more neutral down in Frisco last year but it's clear there was still a lot more Bison fans that bought early than JMU fans.

No one buys championship tickets early like Bison fans. Continues to impress me.

MinotBison
08-20-2018, 01:53 AM

Why would it be any other way?

BisonFanAnn
08-21-2018, 08:05 PM
So it looks like tickets are being sold through Primesport. Methinks it might be prudent to register an account with them before Thursday!

Bison bison
08-21-2018, 08:26 PM
Just bought 12 tickets. Section 127. Row 1.

TAILG8R
08-21-2018, 09:00 PM
Starting to get nervous about not seeing an email from the NCAA on this one. Received one every other year ...

BisManBison
08-21-2018, 10:01 PM
Starting to get nervous about not seeing an email from the NCAA on this one. Received one every other year ...

You and me both

56BISON73
08-21-2018, 10:16 PM
So it looks like tickets are being sold through Primesport. Methinks it might be prudent to register an account with them before Thursday!

Is Flashseats still involved?

EC8CH
08-22-2018, 01:28 AM
No one buys championship tickets early like Bison fans. Continues to impress me.

If three year packages were still offered we'd be further along by now.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-22-2018, 12:17 PM
Is Flashseats still involved?

Yes. Tickets are delivered and managed through Flash Seats.

THEsocalledfan
08-22-2018, 02:06 PM
Doubt folks need an e-mail to buy; you just need the promotion code; any of us can help you find my seat.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-22-2018, 02:43 PM
Doubt folks need an e-mail to buy; you just need the promotion code; any of us can help you find my seat.

As I recall from last year; for the presale you needed a unique URL to access the page in order to enter the promo code and buy. I remember it was able to be used twice and then errored out.

THEsocalledfan
08-22-2018, 02:57 PM
As I recall from last year; for the presale you needed a unique URL to access the page in order to enter the promo code and buy. I remember it was able to be used twice and then errored out.

My email is just saying you need an offer code for cough, cough my seat.

BisonEngrGirl
08-22-2018, 05:03 PM
EDIT: Ok lame, ignore me. I am a day early!

I got the first email about the pre sale but did not get another email today with any other info. I have the offer code, but I can’t find where to get tickets? I go to the ncaa.com/fcs site and all I can see is “offer no longer available.” Did I miss it?

MrSnuffleupagus
08-22-2018, 05:17 PM
EDIT: Ok lame, ignore me. I am a day early!

I got the first email about the pre sale but did not get another email today with any other info. I have the offer code, but I can’t find where to get tickets? I go to the ncaa.com/fcs site and all I can see is “offer no longer available.” Did I miss it?

You missed out. Youngstown fans bought them all.

bisonfanette
08-23-2018, 06:29 AM
Just bought 12 tickets. Section 127. Row 1.

Dangit anyway... those are the ones I wanted!!! :ranting:

BizfrmBotno
08-23-2018, 12:39 PM
So, after paying big bucks the past two times we've been to Frisco on flash seats and scalping one as well I decided to sign up for emails with the NCAA and be more proactive in getting tickets. Got signed up before Tuesday's deadline, never received an email with promo code and today is the day they go on sale. Anyone have an idea on how this is supposed to go down?

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2018, 12:44 PM
So, after paying big bucks the past two times we've been to Frisco on flash seats and scalping one as well I decided to sign up for emails with the NCAA and be more proactive in getting tickets. Got signed up before Tuesday's deadline, never received an email with promo code and today is the day they go on sale. Anyone have an idea on how this is supposed to go down?

If you made the sign up cutoff, you should receive an email shortly before 10 am today with a URL for buying. If not, just go to the NCAA ticket page for the event and F5 the crap out of the page starting at like 9:50 am. Im sure a link will appear asking for a code...or not. If you don't have a presale code, PM someone on here that you know. Id just post the presale code here now but there could be some UND fans watching and trying to buy Frisco Tickets. Id PM you the code myself, but I dont know who you are. Sorry

Mr Meaty
08-23-2018, 01:14 PM
In a meeting is set for email and voicemail. Morning prep work done and now just waiting for 10:00 to hit and let the magic happen.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2018, 01:21 PM
Just an FYI for everyone, use this URL:

https://veritix.queue-it.net/?c=veritix&e=fcs19footballpre

Leave it open, I would suggest accessing it and leaving it up now. It will refresh once the tickets are live. It looks as if it is a que/waiting room...so most likely first come first serve.

EC8CH
08-23-2018, 02:04 PM
If you made the sign up cutoff, you should receive an email shortly before 10 am today with a URL for buying. If not, just go to the NCAA ticket page for the event and F5 the crap out of the page starting at like 9:50 am. Im sure a link will appear asking for a code...or not. If you don't have a presale code, PM someone on here that you know. Id just post the presale code here now but there could be some UND fans watching and trying to buy Frisco Tickets. Id PM you the code myself, but I dont know who you are. Sorry

Smart thinking on keeping this on the down low with those Fhawker fans snooping around this ticket release.

EC8CH
08-23-2018, 02:15 PM
If the general code for this year's presale doesn't work for anyone, I've heard the code NOSTREAMERS gives presale access to seats in the new endzone suites. Sounds like the NCAA is really steamed about JMU flouting the rules last year.

TAILG8R
08-23-2018, 02:22 PM
I know we had this conversation last year but which side(more importantly which section numbers) are on the sunny side? You would think after 6 years of being in that stadium I would rememeber.

Never mind I found it, but I will just edit this post so others are aware.

Sections 121-132 are on the "sunny" side.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2018, 02:22 PM
I can't confirm 100% but there has been a lot of talk about a presale code that gives you access to ultra premium skybox seats that are located under the newly constructed endzones. The code being floated around in the darkweb is NDSUNEEDSTOMOVEUPTOFBS.

56BISON73
08-23-2018, 02:27 PM

What does F5 do?????

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2018, 02:30 PM
What does F5 do?????

Refreshes your browser. However, you should be Ctrl + F5. Or better yet, Alt + F4 right at 10 AM will bump you to the 1st in the que.

TAILG8R
08-23-2018, 02:31 PM
Refreshes your browser. However, you should be Ctrl + F5. Or better yet, Alt + F4 right at 10 AM will bump you to the 1st in the que.

That is just plain mean and it made me lol. :)

EC8CH
08-23-2018, 02:38 PM
I know we had this conversation last year but which side(more importantly which section numbers) are on the sunny side? You would think after 6 years of being in that stadium I would rememeber.

Never mind I found it, but I will just edit this post so others are aware.

Sections 121-132 are on the "sunny" side.

East side sunny side, west side shady side.

Prime Power
08-23-2018, 02:49 PM
East side sunny side, west side shady side.

Email from NCAA has arrived at 9:47....

EC8CH
08-23-2018, 02:50 PM

Confirmed.

10char

TAILG8R
08-23-2018, 02:51 PM

https://y.yarn.co/40bedb68-6a50-45fb-84a5-1a79cc4ffb37_text_hi.gif

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2018, 02:52 PM
Email doesn't really provide you with anything that you already should know (aka, presale code). Looks like this link is still the link for buying:

https://veritix.queue-it.net/?c=veritix&e=fcs19footballpre&cid=en-US&l=Toyota+Stadium+-+NCAA+2019+FCS+Football+Championship+-+1-5-19

THEsocalledfan
08-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Locked and loaded. Let's do this.

Bison 4 Life
08-23-2018, 02:54 PM
that thing better auto refresh like it says. I don't trust anything at this point.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2018, 02:56 PM
that thing better auto refresh like it says. I don't trust anything at this point.

I hate that link open, and another tab with the link TO that page ready...ill refresh the second....just in case.

Bison 4 Life
08-23-2018, 02:58 PM
I'm not even going to be picky. I need 4 in the building. Don't even care what side or section.

aces1180
08-23-2018, 02:58 PM

Alt F4! HAHAHAHA!

EC8CH
08-23-2018, 02:59 PM
Dude you only have one monitor, device ready for this?!?!?!

southcliffbison
08-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Dude you only have one monitor, device ready for this?!?!?!

What's the promo code?

gumby013
08-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Four tickets section 117, row 1.

gumby013
08-23-2018, 03:07 PM
what's the promo code?

myseat

aces1180
08-23-2018, 03:07 PM
117, row 5!

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2018, 03:08 PM
Went as smooth as could be! Was able to grab a block in the South Endzone (118) row 1.

HerdBot
section 123

Bison 4 Life
4 in 110. couldn't click on the seats at first.

THEsocalledfan
08-23-2018, 03:09 PM
102 row 5....

TAILG8R
08-23-2018, 03:10 PM
I gave up on trying to get tickets in the lower rows because every time I tried "Someone else beat your tickets". So I purposely went for the higher rows.

Got 8 in section 131

Damn that is stressful and while it was nice to be able to pick specific seats(I got 4 on 4 on the inside end of the rows) that seat selection tool was not the best. Damn thing kept zooming in and out on me while I was trying to pick seats.

Jay
08-23-2018, 03:11 PM
6 in 122. Row 3

Bison_Pyro
08-23-2018, 03:12 PM
6 in sec 118

BattleBorn
08-23-2018, 03:14 PM
4 in 117, so Pyro, Honeybooboo and myself and continue our farting contest from the Brixton.

BisManBison
08-23-2018, 03:16 PM
8 in Section 114

Bison 4 Life
08-23-2018, 03:17 PM
4 in 117, so Pyro, Honeybooboo and myself and continue our farting contest from the Brixton.

That place gave me a "not going to be open in a year" vibe.

Christopher Moen
08-23-2018, 03:19 PM
Got my single in Row 3 of Section 110 and also four seats in Row 12 of Section 102.

civilguy
08-23-2018, 03:23 PM
That place gave me a "not going to be open in a year" vibe.

Well got the 'someone beat you to the tickets like four times!" Whats wrong with the 8 best available option? Well did get 7 tickets. Missed the 8th but it didn't tell me this time I was SOL!

Now I hit the wrong button and didn't get a printout. So wishing and hoping it actually went thru. Still no email confirmation that I got them. But ha at 10:17 did get my ncaa email saying pre sale was going on with the code! LOL

No wait and pray for the confirmation email.

civilguy

civilguy
08-23-2018, 03:26 PM
Just got the confirmation! Now back to work!

slips
08-23-2018, 03:28 PM
6 tix in section 123 and 2 in Section 128. What a wonky site this year. A lot of glitches and noticed I had a lot better luck with my phone than computer.

56BISON73
08-23-2018, 03:30 PM
JFC they are holding back a ton of tickets

BlueBisonRock
08-23-2018, 03:30 PM
What a cluster ****!

Bison 4 Life
08-23-2018, 03:31 PM
Well got the 'someone beat you to the tickets like four times!" Whats wrong with the 8 best available option? Well did get 7 tickets. Missed the 8th but it didn't tell me this time I was SOL!

Now I hit the wrong button and didn't get a printout. So wishing and hoping it actually went thru. Still no email confirmation that I got them. But ha at 10:17 did get my ncaa email saying pre sale was going on with the code! LOL

No wait and pray for the confirmation email.

civilguy

Man, I got a lot of unresponsive clicks. My selection was a mess. Finally found 2 sets of 2 in my cart so I took them.

Stary2k11
08-23-2018, 03:31 PM
Got my presale email this morning after ticket sales began. Figures. However lots of seats still available. Had no issues getting as many as I wanted together in any available section.

runtheoption
08-23-2018, 03:32 PM
Got 8 in Section 123 right away. Went back in and got 8 more in Section 115.

Christopher Moen
JFC they are holding back a ton of tickets

Those are the ones they hold out for the schools. I believe they started doing that the past few years.

KidZer0
Got 5 in 112, stupid site wouldn't let me reset my password!! Had to call in to reset it but at least they were fast enough that I was able to get them (after my initial selections timed out).

Can't wait for Cal Poly!!!

slips
08-23-2018, 03:35 PM
FYI, if you click the hospitality Presale it opens up the midfield seats.

TNbison
08-23-2018, 03:36 PM

WHAT!? damn

slips
08-23-2018, 03:37 PM
WHAT!? damn

Yes and still tickets there. I didnt figure this out until I got my last two tickets just playing around.

Stary2k11
08-23-2018, 03:40 PM
Yes and still tickets there. I didnt figure this out until I got my last two tickets just playing around.

$200 a pop, but lots of good seats on the 50 yard line.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2018, 03:40 PM
NCAA FCS Facebook page just posted a link with a presale code of CHAMP. Haven’t checked, but does that unlock different sections?

TransAmBison
08-23-2018, 03:41 PM
I got our 4 in section 120. Not the best section...but at least they are down low. I absolutely hate sitting up high.

TAILG8R
08-23-2018, 03:42 PM
NCAA FCS Facebook page just posted a link with a presale code of CHAMP. Haven’t checked, but does that unlock different sections?

No it does not.

Christopher Moen
08-23-2018, 03:42 PM

I did not know that and I was looking for that option. Thanks, I went ahead a got a seat in Section 107.

Stary2k11
08-23-2018, 03:43 PM

Nope, same sections from what I can tell. Only way to open the sections between the 10 yard lines is to go through hospitality experience and pay $200 each it seems.

Professor Chaos
08-23-2018, 03:44 PM
It actually looked to me like they sold most of the endzone seats with the non-hospitality presale. Their clunky site was horrible at updating what seats were taken but when I first got in the entire endzone was full of blue dots for open seats and when I just checked now there's very few left. I think the team allotments are going to go down pretty considerably this year at least compared to what they were last year.

cbline
08-23-2018, 03:48 PM
I got my four in Section 111, Row 15

Bison 4 Life
08-23-2018, 03:51 PM
It actually looked to me like they sold most of the endzone seats with the non-hospitality presale. Their clunky site was horrible at updating what seats were taken but when I first got in the entire endzone was full of blue dots for open seats and when I just checked now there's very few left. I think the team allotments are going to go down pretty considerably this year at least compared to what they were last year.

They were 5300 each last year because they had a last minute completion of the end zone sections and probably couldn't sell them on the open market. This year it's back down to 4k.

17>1
08-23-2018, 03:52 PM
Keep getting the "Oh no" message. Busy at work, not able to grab any. Anyone willing to snag me a couple? I'm good for the $.

Da_Bizon
08-23-2018, 03:57 PM
If I see "Oh no" one more time I'm going to explode. Why wasn't there a "Best Available Seats" button? By the time I selected seats, was told Oh No, and reselected seats, they were gone. This blows.

BisManBison
08-23-2018, 03:59 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up 8 more between sections 128 and 129. Soooo, with that said, I now have 8 seats (all together) in Section 114. If anyone didn't get seats and is looking to pick some up, PM me.

Mr Meaty
08-23-2018, 04:00 PM
2 in 111 and 4 in 113. Man that was a lot of work.

aces1180
08-23-2018, 04:02 PM
Looks like there are only about a dozen seats left according to the map I see (not including the expensive ones).

Nel360
08-23-2018, 04:02 PM
4 in sec 131

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

gunner56
08-23-2018, 04:03 PM
I got 8 in row 5 of section 112. My sister got 8 in row 1 of 111. I wish i would have known about the experience tickets opening up the center of the field!!!! With that said there is no way we will use all our tickets so if you want to PM me i will keep you in mind.

StL Bison Fan
08-23-2018, 04:06 PM
Sec 118 row two. Thanks to a kid that is faster than me

EC8CH
08-23-2018, 04:06 PM
4 in sec 110

MankatoBison
08-23-2018, 04:10 PM
There are no more tickets....

Burrows
08-23-2018, 04:13 PM
Section 131 row 30

StL Bison Fan
08-23-2018, 04:14 PM
As time gets near, we need a roll call thread!

BisonFanAnn
08-23-2018, 04:17 PM
I got 8 in Sect 127 (50 yd line!), hospitality. The hospitality tickets did have a "best available" option, which I figured was faster than selecting my own, so I grabbed them.

Didn't realize until I checked out that Sect 127 is on the East side - opposite the hospitality area. Oh well - if the weather is nice, we won't be going in there much anyway. The hospitality area is no way worth the amount of money they charge for it, but it does make it easier to get 8 tickets together in good seats.

Burrows
08-23-2018, 04:19 PM
Need best available option.

56BISON73
08-23-2018, 04:21 PM

19FCS also works.

AKBison
08-23-2018, 04:22 PM
Need best available option.

What a shit show! Tried for 6 to take the whole family...went to 4 to just take the boys and....then tried for 2 to take just the wife. I kept getting the Oh no and am ready to kill somebody right now. So frustrating! I guess I will have to try and hit the aftermarket or if anyone here has extras,I would appreciate it.

TAILG8R
08-23-2018, 04:24 PM
19FCS also works.

My guess is they sent our different promo codes through different marketing campaigns/tactics so they could see which drove the most purchases.

MankatoBison
08-23-2018, 04:25 PM
any other codes???

CHAMP - hospitality

19FCS - sold out

MYSEAT - sold out

56BISON73
08-23-2018, 04:27 PM
It looks like they took some more sections for the Experience package. We got our 8 but 4 were in 110, 2 are in 122 and 2 in 126 which are with the experience package.

What a cluster ****.

56BISON73
08-23-2018, 04:29 PM
My guess is they sent our different promo codes through different marketing campaigns/tactics so they could see which drove the most purchases.

We called the number on the website to try and order by phone also. But they said you could only call in on sat. But try this code.

SCBison629
08-23-2018, 04:31 PM
I got 4 in section 122, what a pain in the ass that was. I had two promo codes: MYSEAT & FCS2019

slips
08-23-2018, 04:33 PM
any other codes???

CHAMP - hospitality

19FCS - sold out

MYSEAT - sold out

The first code I got was: FCS2019

MplsThunderingHerdFan
08-23-2018, 04:45 PM
My pre-sale email never arrived. 7th time purchasing pre-sale and never an issue until this year. My pops got his email and this is only his 2nd year purchasing. Checked all the usual suspects..inbox sub-folders, spam, filters etc. Nodda.

Got the "myseat" code from him and got 6 in Section 122 Row 27. Dad has 4 in Section 121T Row 4.

17>1
08-23-2018, 04:45 PM
Got a couple of PM's already with leads on tickets. Thanks Bisonville!

BisonFanAnn
08-23-2018, 04:54 PM
I got the announcement email (with code "MYSEAT) on Aug 17; the presale email arrived at 10:46 this morning. That was a little nerve-wracking.

I locked my office door at 9:30.

MplsThunderingHerdFan
08-23-2018, 05:05 PM
I locked my office door at 9:30.

:nod:

I walked out of a meeting...boss gave me the stink eye! He's a goophs fan, so I guess I can see his disapointment.

daddy daycare
08-23-2018, 05:18 PM
got blanked. Frustrating. Each time it showed a blue open seat and I selected and hit checkout it said the seat was gone. All the way down to a sell out.

AKBison
08-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Picked up 8 more between sections 128 and 129. Soooo, with that said, I now have 8 seats (all together) in Section 114. If anyone didn't get seats and is looking to pick some up, PM me.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to a fellow Bisonviller for saving the day.

DakotaOkie
08-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Closed my door at 9:45 and emerged 45 minutes later with tickets. What a mess, though. Had to use an alternate email and setup a new account because I did not have the password from last year. Tried to reset it and still don’t have that link!

BisonEngrGirl
08-23-2018, 05:21 PM
We got 5 hospitality seats in section 127 and 5 other seats in section 111. It made me choose flashseats for hospitality. I hope I still get the wristbands? I thought I remember getting paper tickets and wristbands in the past for hospitality?

BisonFanAnn
08-23-2018, 05:23 PM
Same here, Okie! Seems to me last year we were able to log on to the NCAA site prior to tickets going on sale - which would have given me time to make sure I had the right password. I'm glad I have more than one email address.

Where are your seats?

BisonFanAnn
08-23-2018, 05:26 PM
We got 5 hospitality seats in section 127 and 5 other seats in section 111. It made me choose flashseats for hospitality. I hope I still get the wristbands? I thought I remember getting paper tickets and wristbands in the past for hospitality?

From the NCAA web site:
"NCAA Experience hospitality access will be tied to the game ticket. Separate hospitality passes (formerly wristbands) will not be provided in advance of the game. Fans will receive hospitality access passes upon check-in at the club on gameday."

That should make selling hospitality tickets a lot more straightforward! Two years ago I sold my tickets on Flash, and sold the wristbands separately toa woman from Youngstown (whose son was on the team). Being able to sell the package on Flash will make things a lot easier.

56BISON73
08-23-2018, 05:28 PM

You might lose two seats as the limit was 8.

Wrist bands will not be mailed. Have to pick them up when you check in on game day.

EC8CH
08-23-2018, 05:40 PM

Think they added the endzone to the team allotments last year since that area was still under construction. This year it looks like those went out on the presale, so I'd expect the team allotments to be back down to what it was three years prior and before. Bottom line... better deal for Bison fans provided we make it again this year. I still expect we dominate these general public ticket sales.

Da_Bizon
08-23-2018, 05:49 PM
If anyone has extras that they don't need, please PM me. I was trying for 8, but was thwarted at every turn. Anyone know of a good email address to complain to?

56BISON73
08-23-2018, 05:53 PM
How many did they allow last year? 10? 12?

17>1
08-23-2018, 05:54 PM
Besides Bison fans, which other fan bases bought tickets this morning? Gotta think the JMU fans snagged a couple.

Bison 4 Life
08-23-2018, 05:56 PM
Besides Bison fans, which other fan bases bought tickets this morning? Gotta think the JMU fans snagged a couple.

They were pretty hyped for it on their board but I would think simply from the participation rates that we had more people trying than them. These presales cater to the hyperfans like us which is the top 1-2%.

bisonaudit
08-23-2018, 06:01 PM
If anyone has extras that they don't need, please PM me. I was trying for 8, but was thwarted at every turn. Anyone know of a good email address to complain to?

letters@inforum.com?

StL Bison Fan
08-23-2018, 06:03 PM
letters@inforum.com?

Don’t forget to complain about resale prices in your e mail...

Da_Bizon
08-23-2018, 06:05 PM
How many did they allow last year? 10? 12?

It's been 8 for at least a few years.

Da_Bizon
08-23-2018, 06:06 PM
letters@inforum.com?

Eh... I don't want to be one of those guys. I just want to send some constructive criticism to the NCAA and pretend that they actually care. It'll probably be more therapeutic than anything else.

thebootfitter
08-23-2018, 06:44 PM
Ended up snagging a total of 23 between my brothers and me. We'll end up using a good chunk of those but will likely have extras. I'll post when we have our details sorted out and know how many we'll have for release.

bri-dog
08-23-2018, 06:57 PM
I didn't even try. For just one or two, I've never had trouble getting them at the last minute.

I DID buy tickets in advance once. The year before last. And I don't think anyone needs to be reminded how that went. So I'm not buying in advance again.

You're welcome.

BisManBison
08-23-2018, 07:53 PM
Anyone have tickets in their flash account or remember how long it takes for them to show up?

Bison 4 Life
08-23-2018, 07:57 PM
a lot of butthurt from the JMU fans. They don't like the venue.

Professor Chaos
08-23-2018, 08:02 PM
a lot of butthurt from the JMU fans. They don't like the venue.
For all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about ticket availability and prices last year people were literally giving away SROs on Flashseats within 72 hours of kickoff. I bought some just to try to sell at cost to Bison fans and ended up only getting half of what I paid for them (won't be doing that again this year) but I'm pretty sure I saw SROs selling for $10 on Flashseats in the days leading up to the game.

Bison bison
08-23-2018, 08:08 PM
There are 1,500 more seats this year than last.

Definitely see NDSU v. JMU as the favorites right now. Which would have the place full and rocking.

Take out one or both of those teams and it could be much more quiet.

Burrows
08-23-2018, 08:10 PM
Anyone have tickets in their flash account or remember how long it takes for them to show up?

Saturday

HerdBot
08-23-2018, 08:16 PM
I've bought Frisco tickets 6 years in a row and used them 5 times. That's 83%. Hopefully we can up the average. The one year we didn't go, I sold them within 24 hours for a $100 profit.

Bison bison
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
The one year we didn't go, I sold them within 24 hours for a $100 profit.

You dirty mother$@*$^!.

HerdBot
08-23-2018, 09:53 PM
You dirty mother$@*$^!.

Thsts what the Youngstown or JMU fans probably said.

Rock
08-23-2018, 10:21 PM
JMU beatwriter was on insiders today. VERY optimistic about the team.

Bout time to put the hurt on these guys and answer the question on which team is dominant in the division.

I do hope they beat NC State

HerdBot
08-23-2018, 10:23 PM

Bout time to put the hurt on these guys and answer the question on which team is dominant in the division.

https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/jmu-pxp-man-dave-thomas-8-23-18

PlainsBison
08-23-2018, 10:32 PM
So at 5:30 p.m. I was able to purchase four hospitality tickets. I am guessing that if I don’t go (and the Bison go), it will be easy to resell these. Demand could be very, very strong if this team goes.

gumby013
08-23-2018, 10:37 PM
So at 5:30 p.m. I was able to purchase four hospitality tickets. I am guessing that if I don’t go (and the Bison go), it will be easy to resell these. Demand could be very, very strong if this team goes.

Hospitalities are easy to sell. The wristbands are like gold.

EC8CH
08-23-2018, 10:57 PM
Hospitalities are easy to sell. The wristbands are like gold.

Wristbands aren't shipped this year, get them after going through gate. Won't that make it harder (ie impossible) to sell the wristbands separate this time?

MAKBison
08-23-2018, 11:01 PM

might be harder this year given the new stadium design. The South end has a roof over the top of it.

https://www.fcdallas.com/stadium

TAILG8R
08-23-2018, 11:23 PM
He was very high on the team and also very happy to point out all the injuries they had last year and how guys played hurt in the championship game and no one outside of the team knew.

GreenfieldBison
08-23-2018, 11:36 PM
He was very high on the team and also very happy to point out all the injuries they had last year and how guys played hurt in the championship game and no one outside of the team knew.

Whew! It’s a darn good thing that the Bison didn’t have any injuries so that they were able to squeak that one out.

EC8CH
08-23-2018, 11:36 PM
WOW. JMU board posts email of NCAA guy to bitch to about their ticket sales. First the concessions boycott now this. These guys sure do know how to make friends.

I still give a slight edge to JSU fans for attempting to boycott the entire city of Plano :rofl:

KSBisonFan
08-23-2018, 11:57 PM
Hospitality seats still available.

DakotaOkie
08-24-2018, 12:19 AM

Yeah, no other team had injuries. That talk is crap any time of year and especially now.

VirginiaBison
08-24-2018, 12:22 AM
For all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about ticket availability and prices last year people were literally giving away SROs on Flashseats within 72 hours of kickoff. I bought some just to try to sell at cost to Bison fans and ended up only getting half of what I paid for them (won't be doing that again this year) but I'm pretty sure I saw SROs selling for $10 on Flashseats in the days leading up to the game.

We bought tix last year on the after market, but if I had it to do over again and missed out on this year's tix sales, I would do the SRO. SRO were great views, everyone stands for about 75% of the game anyway, and you aren't tied to one location. Move up and down the field with the ball. SRO tix were the great buy of the day.

KSBisonFan
08-24-2018, 03:20 PM
Still a few hospitality seats available if anyone is looking.

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 03:26 PM
If anyone would like to buy our Hospitality wrist bands we would be interested in selling them.

BisonFanAnn
08-24-2018, 03:44 PM
If anyone would like to buy our Hospitality wrist bands we would be interested in selling them.

I buy hospitality tickets, because it increases my chances of getting good seats for 8 of us. Last year they were definitely not worth the price - but if the weather is crappy, I may sing a different tune!

They are not sending out wristbands this year - admission to the Club is apparently tied to the ticket (and therefore not transferable?)

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 03:59 PM
I buy hospitality tickets, because it increases my chances of getting good seats for 8 of us. Last year they were definitely not worth the price - but if the weather is crappy, I may sing a different tune!

They are not sending out wristbands this year - admission to the Club is apparently tied to the ticket (and therefore not transferable?)

I would think you can give to whom you like at the game? They are giving the wrist bands at the game?

Separate hospitality passes (formerly wristbands) will not be provided in advance of the game. Fans will receive hospitality access passes upon check-in at the club on game day.

I looked at the expense the same way you did. I wanted better seats than what they were offering. Plus we will be tailgating so the wrist bands wont be used. But as you said---what if the weather is crappy???

1998braves64
08-24-2018, 04:20 PM
I would think you can give to whom you like at the game? They are giving the wrist bands at the game?

Separate hospitality passes (formerly wristbands) will not be provided in advance of the game. Fans will receive hospitality access passes upon check-in at the club on game day.

I looked at the expense the same way you did. I wanted better seats than what they were offering. Plus we will be tailgating so the wrist bands wont be used. But as you said---what if the weather is crappy???But if you don't get the wrist band until you check into the club, which I'm assuming wouldn't be given to you until you actually go into the hospitality club/suite, would make it hard to sell unless you sell the ticket, before the game with the understanding the buyer would be able to get the wristband if they wanted. Can't imagine there will be a great way to pull that prior to kickoff exchange off. Not impossible but you'd have to somehow meet up in the stadium on game day to do the exchange? Seems like the 2 years I went that would be too much hassle imo, but had young kids so that adds a layer of complications too.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

bisonfanette
08-24-2018, 04:44 PM

It says: Hospitality access will be tied to the game ticket. Separate hospitality passes will NOT be provided in advance of the game. Fans will receive hospitality access passes upon CHECK-IN at the club on gameday.

SamsRams
08-24-2018, 06:22 PM
Does anyone believe there will be more tickets for sale tomorrow?

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 06:50 PM
It says: Hospitality access will be tied to the game ticket. Separate hospitality passes will NOT be provided in advance of the game. Fans will receive hospitality access passes upon CHECK-IN at the club on gameday.

So you go check in and get your pass. Leave

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 06:52 PM

:rofl:.................

bisonfanette
08-24-2018, 06:57 PM
[/B]

Probably. And sell your pass to someone who was able to get into the game with a SRO ticket! Just sayin'.....

(The only problem is that sometimes the ppl who want the hospitality passes, like to go in EARLY, to get a little more benefit from them.
It may be difficult to leave tailgating EARLY, with the early "start time" of the game? Once you're inside the stadium, you're in.)

MrSnuffleupagus
08-24-2018, 06:58 PM

Yes. Of course they held back so they can have seats sold on the first "real" day of ticket sales.

FrozenTech
08-24-2018, 07:01 PM
It'll be few and far between and mostly singles though.

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 07:05 PM
Probably. And sell your pass to someone who was able to get into the game with a SRO ticket! Just sayin'.....

Unless they are going to rescan everyone and match up the pass with your credit card (because everything is flash seats now) who keeps coming and going yes. Remember all of the tix are for outside seating. Thats the objective of having a pass so you dont have to go through that every time. Could they not get in last year the same way with SRO? But really dont give a shit if the person has SRO or where he sits.

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 07:06 PM
Yes. Of course they held back so they can have seats sold on the first "real" day of ticket sales.

Did they last year?

bisonfanette
08-24-2018, 07:10 PM
Unless they are going to scan everyone who keeps coming and going yes. Remember all of the tix are for outside seating. Could they not get in last year the same way with SRO? But really dont give a shit if the person has SRO or where he sits.

Last year, as long as a person had ANY game ticket to enter the stadium, you could get into the hospitality area because all you had to show was your wristband.
Sounds to me as tho all you will need to do is show your Hospitality Pass to get into the hosp. area.

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 07:13 PM
Last year, as long as a person had ANY game ticket to enter the stadium, you could get into the hospitality area because all you had to show was your wristband.
Sounds to me as tho all you will need to do is show your Hospitality Pass to get into the hosp. area.

Thats been my point all along.

bisonfanette
08-24-2018, 07:23 PM
Thats been my point all along.

Bravo!!! (Did you see my edit above that the only problem I see is that sometimes those hospitality ppl, like to go into the stadium earlier, to get their $$ worth. And leaving tailgating early is not so much fun.)
It also sounds to me as tho a person will be able to sell the entire package (Experience ticket with hospitality access) on flashseats. This will be a new twist!

Burrows
08-24-2018, 07:27 PM
Anyone do the wday fan bus? If so thoughts please

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 07:28 PM
Bravo!!! (Did you see my edit above that the only problem I see is that sometimes those hospitality ppl, like to go into the stadium earlier, to get their $$ worth. And leaving tailgating early is not so much fun.)
It also sounds to me as tho a person will be able to sell the entire package (Experience ticket with hospitality access) on flashseats. This will be a new twist!

Actually bravo to you for finally getting it.

bisonfanette
08-24-2018, 07:32 PM
Actually bravo to you for finally getting it.

What? Was it not YOU who was asking the question to sell hospitality WRISTBANDS, when it says on the website there will be no wristbands? I was just trying to help ya...

BisonFanAnn
08-24-2018, 07:58 PM
[/B]

They might just stamp your hand.

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 08:01 PM
What? Was it not YOU who was asking the question to sell hospitality WRISTBANDS, when it says on the website there will be no wristbands? I was just trying to help ya...

No confusion at all. Wristband=hospitality access pass. Same thing.

56BISON73
08-24-2018, 08:02 PM

Now that would be a horse of a different color.:D

Bison Loaf
08-24-2018, 08:08 PM

Or they might put a wristband on your wrist for you, when you check in with your ticket. That would certainly tie the pass to the ticket. No?

Mr Meaty
08-24-2018, 08:23 PM
I have 4 windbreaker jackets that have EVENT STAFF written on the back. Have yet to pay to get into a game yet.

Purple :rofl: