PDA

View Full Version : Go Vote

Comfortably Numb Bison
07-13-2018, 03:26 PM
Didn’t see this mentioned anywhere... Missouri Valley Football Conference has been running a poll this week for outstanding performances from 2017. Today in the finals “NDSU team performance” is up against Marcus Weymiller from UNI. Bruce Anderson performance against SHSU got beat in the Semifinals. So go on Facebook “Missouri Valley Football Conference” and vote before 3pm central July 13th. If someone wants to add the link please do so

MrSnuffleupagus
07-13-2018, 05:23 PM
Here is the link: http://valley-football.org/news/2018/7/6/football-best-of-the-mvfc-2017-fan-vote.aspx

"Fans will be able to vote for their favorite performance throughout the week exclusively on the Missouri Valley Football Conference Facebook Page starting at 9:00 am CT each day. Each poll will close at 3:00 pm CT. In the event of a tie, an additional one-hour poll will be conducted on Twitter to serve as the tiebreaker."

BisManBison
07-13-2018, 06:19 PM
Here is the link: http://valley-football.org/news/2018/7/6/football-best-of-the-mvfc-2017-fan-vote.aspx

"Fans will be able to vote for their favorite performance throughout the week exclusively on the Missouri Valley Football Conference Facebook Page starting at 9:00 am CT each day. Each poll will close at 3:00 pm CT. In the event of a tie, an additional one-hour poll will be conducted on Twitter to serve as the tiebreaker."

That website is a train wreck in IE for me, best to load it in Chrome or some other browser. Anyone else having issues with it? And am I the only one that can't figure out where to actually vote? Clearly a conspiracy to keep NDSU fans out. VOTEGATEINEIGHTeen

HerdThat!
07-13-2018, 06:49 PM
Can I add a "write-in" for Taryn Christion's INT performance against JMU?...

Vet70
07-13-2018, 07:00 PM
Can I add a "write-in" for Taryn Christion's INT performance against JMU?...

Only if you include the three fumbles along with the six interceptions.

BisManBison
07-13-2018, 07:16 PM
You can vote on this page on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ValleyFootball/

Scroll down to Posts and there is a poll a little ways down the page.

HerdBot
07-15-2018, 10:15 PM
Apparently a running back running for 170 yards and 2 TDs vs SDSU is a bigger deal than Bruce Anderson's 5 TD game and even bigger than us winning the National Championship. Or maybe UNI just needed to win something. Or maybe theres a reason the MVFC Facebook page only has 4k likes.

North Side
07-15-2018, 10:42 PM
On a side not the MVFC website could use some work... looks a little 2001 esk

Vet70
07-15-2018, 11:58 PM
Apparently a running back running for 170 yards and 2 TDs vs SDSU is a bigger deal than Bruce Anderson's 5 TD game and even bigger than us winning the National Championship. Or maybe UNI just needed to win something. Or maybe theres a reason the MVFC Facebook page only has 4k likes.

You do realize no other fans likes us. Not that I care. That is what happens when you scarf up six titles in seven years.

HerdistheWord
07-16-2018, 07:31 PM
Meh, i think it's kind of dumb to try and weigh a team performance against individual performances. The performances that i feel are most impressive are Streveler, Acklin, and Anderson.Honestly, Streveler all year was impressive. Briscoe getting an award over him was complete rubbish.